One new infection confirmed in Kumamoto prefecture New corona, male in Kumamoto city
If you write the contents roughly
The city also announced that a man in his 24s in Higashi Ward, who confirmed positive on the 20th, was a college student.
On the XNUMXth, Kumamoto City newly confirmed a new coronavirus infection in a man in his thirties in Chuo Ward.On the same day, the prefecture's infection confirmation was announced ... → Continue reading
Kumamoto Daily Newspaper
The Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun is a local newspaper in Kumamoto. Full of information about Kumamoto such as news and sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Name||Date of establishment||Reason for installation|
|Higashi Ward (Sapporo City)||1972年(47)4/1||Government-designated cityMigration|
|Higashi Ward (Niigata City)||2007年(19) April 4||Transition to a designated city|
|Higashi Ward (Hamamatsu City)||2007年(19) April 4||Transition to a designated city|
|Higashi Ward (Nagoya City)||1908年(Meiji 41) June 4||Ward system enforcement|
|Higashi Ward (Sakai City)||2006年(18) April 4||Transition to a designated city|
|Higashi Ward (Okayama City)||2009年(21) April 4||Transition to a designated city|
|Higashi Ward (Hiroshima City)||1980年(Showa 55) January 4||Transition to a designated city|
|Higashi Ward (Fukuoka City)||1972年(Showa 47) January 4||Transition to a designated city|
|Higashi Ward (Kumamoto City)||2012年(24) April 4||Transition to a designated city|
An administrative district that once existed in Japan.
|Name||The city you belonged to||Types||Installation period||Reason for abolition|
|Higashi Ward (Osaka City)||Osaka||Administrative district||1889年(Meiji 22) April 4- 1989年(XNUMX)2/13||South wardWithmerger|
Higashi Ward(Tong = Gu (동구))
- Dong-gu (Busan Metropolitan City) - BusanWard in.
- Dong-gu (Daegu Metropolitan City) - DaeguWard in.
- Dong-gu (Incheon Metropolitan City) - IncheonWard in.
- Dong-gu (Gwangju Metropolitan City) - GwangjuWard in.
- Dong-gu (Daejeon Metropolitan City) - DaejeonWard in.
- Dong-gu (Ulsan Metropolitan City) - Ulsan Metropolitan CityWard in.
East Ward / East District(Huge, Don Chui,pinyin: dōng qū）
- East District (Hsinchu City) - Hsinchu CityOne of the city districts of.
- East District (Taichung City) - Taichung CityOne of the city districts of.
- East District (Chiayi City) - Chiayi CityOne of the city districts of.
- East District (Tainan City) - Tainan CityOne of the city districts of.
- - Taipei CityCommon name for the eastern part of the city.
- Dong District (Panzahihua City) - Sichuan ProvincePanzhihua CityOne of the city districts of.
- - GuangdongZhongshan CityOne of the hometown-class administrative districts.
- East Ward (Guangzhou) --GuangdongGuangzhouThe city district that once existed in.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.