Photo Kyoto Prefectural Office
Female in her 80s died, 13 out of 8 newly found routes unknown Kyoto's new corona announced on the night of the 24th
If you write the contents roughly
The city of Kyoto announced that there were seven infected people, of whom a woman in her 7s is said to be the mother of a woman in her 50s who was returning home from Tokyo to Kyoto.
On the 24th, a woman in her 80s who had been infected with the new coronavirus died in Kyoto Prefecture and Kyoto City, and from under 10 years old to 7 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
8th population in Japanese cityHave. In the city 794(Postponement13 years)Transfer of capitalFrom 1869(Meiji2 years)Tokyo ShrineFor over 1,000 yearsJapanese capitalAsHeianjingIt was called "Old City" because it was placed there.
It is the largest city in Kyoto Prefecture and occupies 56.8% of the prefecture's population (June 2020, 11). The cities that make up the majority of the population of all prefectures areTokyo 23 WardIf you do not think of as one city, it is only Kyoto city. As an urban area, KyotoShigaSpread toKyoto metropolitan area andKei ShigeruIs the core ofKeihanshinPart of (Kinki metropolitan area).Urban employment areaAccording to the standard, the population of Kyoto metropolitan area is 280 million, which is larger than that of Kyoto Prefecture.Tokyo metropolitan area,Osaka metropolitan area,Nagoya metropolitan areaIt is the fourth largest in Japan after[*2].
Postponement13 years( 794) In JapancapitalBecameHeianjingIn a city based onEmperor Meiji TokyoToYukiyukiUntil about 1080 yearsRoyal familyandOfficial houseHave lived inMillennium City”capitalThe discussion aboutJapanese capitalSee).Heian period,Muromachi Period OfMuromachi ShogunateIt was the only center of Japanese politics during the period,Kamakura PeriodDuring the Muromachi periodSengoku period,Azuchi-Momoyama Period,Edo Period OfBakumatsuEven during the period, it played a major role as one of the centers of Japanese politics.
From the Heian period to the early Edo period, it was the largest city in Japan, and its urban area was "Kyonaka".Kamakura PeriodLater"Rakuchu"Kyo", "Kyoto no Miyako" and "Kyoto"京都Was called. In the Edo periodSandu,MeijiIn the periodThree cities,TaishoAfter the periodSix big cities(Five big cities) Occupy each corner of theGovernment-designated cityBecame. Under such circumstances, commercial and industrial development for urban dwellers developed, especially in Japan.distributionProducts were shipped nationwide during the Edo period whenIndustrial cityOn the other hand, many engineers areClanDispatched according to the request of. That tradition is stillTraditional craftsNot only remains asKyocera,ShimadzuStarting with companies with advanced technology,Nintendo,WacoalIt is one of the regions supporting modern industry, with the top-class headquarters in the industry gathering.
Second World WarThere are many shrines and temples that have partially escaped the war damage, old historic sites, and townscapes.Religious-貴族-samurai・Various historical data such as common peoplecultureAnd festivals attract domestic and foreign touristsTourist cityAnd thenInternational Tourism and Culture City Law"based onInternational Tourism and Culture CityIs specified in. Moreover, the oldImperial University OfKyoto UniversityAnd many otherUniversityStudents and researchers gather from Japan and overseasAcademic cityBe accompanied[*3].
It is adjacent to Otsu City, which is the prefectural capital of Shiga Prefecture, and the distance between prefectures is Kyoto-Otsu, which is the closest in Japan..Kyoto StationからOtsu StationEven if you take a regular train to 2 stations, it only takes about 10 minutes.
- Main mountain
- Main river
Kyoto basinSince it is located in (Yamashiro Basin),Pacific climateとSea of Japan side climate,Inland climateTogether withSummer: とWinter:, The temperature difference between day and night is large. It is said that the cold of winter is severe as it is said to be "the bottom cold of Kyoto", but it is not low temperature in the major cities and Kansai.Nakagyo WardNishinokyo Kasado Town)Heat island phenomenonWill become noticeable, and the bottom will not be as cold as it once was. The average temperature in the coldest month (January) is 1°C, and the average minimum temperature is 4.6°C, which is higher than Nara and Otsu. However, even in the city, the suburbs are colder than the center, especially in the same basin as it gets colder in the north, and even if there is no snow in the city centerIwakuraOf Ohara and Kita WardHaradaniIn some cases, it may be snowy or below freezing. Due to the influence of the climate on the Sea of Japan side, mountainous areas in the north (formerly Kyokuboku-cho, etc.) have more than twice as many precipitation days as 1.0mm or more in winter than in downtown Kyoto, and there are more snow days than in downtown and cold weather is severe. Even if there is snow in the city areacmThere are many cases. 2015It was hit by heavy snow from New Year's Day to January 1 and recorded a snowfall of 3 cm for the first time in 61 years. The heat is very severe in summer. Especially, the temperature during the day is very easy to rise,The number of hot days in normal years is 15.4 days, which is the highest in 47 prefectures.[Source required]There are also many records in the 39°C range. A record high of 2019°C was recorded on August 8, 10. The number of tropical nights is 39.8 days,Nagoya cityA little more than (19.4 days)Osaka(37.4 days)Kobe CityLess than (43.1 days).
Even in the same Kyoto city, it is necessary to consider separately the mountainous area in the north and the urban area in the south. As far as the city is concerned, the climate is rather high throughout the year, with much higher temperatures and more rainfall, and slightly lower temperatures and less rainfall than Nagoya. However, the city area is also less stable than the other major cities in the Kinki region at the boundary between the climate on the Pacific side and the climate on the Sea of Japan side due to the influence of the Tanba highlands, the atmospheric instability and moist air in summer, the Sea of Japan in winter. It tends to be cloudy with rain clouds and snow clouds, and there is a lot of showers.
|Climate of Kyoto City (Kyoto Local Meteorological Observatory)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||19.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||8.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||1.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−11.9|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||50.3|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 1.0 mm)||6.3||7.3||10.3||9.3||10.2||11.4||11.6||7.6||9.6||7.8||6.4||6.3||104.1|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥ 0 cm)||10.9||10.5||4.5||0.3||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1||3.6||29.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||123.2||117.4||146.8||175.4||180.9||138.3||142.3||182.7||136.8||157.4||138.1||135.8||1,775.1|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010, extreme value: 1880-present)|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||92.3|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 1.0 mm)||15.0||15.3||14.4||11.5||11.5||12.6||12.9||8.7||11.3||10.4||10.3||13.1||147|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010)|
- Area name
HeianjingOften appears as "Luoyang", "Chang'an Castle", and "Luojo" in Chinese literature in the middle Heian period. Both are considered to be literary titles that replace "Heian Castle." Later唐In the westChang'anThe capital, eastLuoyangConscious of having madeSuzaku BoulevardThe recognition that the west (Ukyo) was called Chang'an and the east (Sakyo) was called Luoyang was born.[*4].. After that, the southern part of Ukyo, which was a lowland, became lonely and the center of gravity of Heiankyo moved to the east as important facilities such as the Imperial Palace were concentrated in Sakyo.
For example, the folding screen paintings that were drawn in many modern times represent the central and suburbs of Kyoto.Rakuchu RakugaiThere is something like that. Even today, there are the following regional names in Kyoto city. It is often used by the government and tourist guides, but there is no strict division.
In addition, "LowIs still "都It is used as a word to represent "," but this is a special name used only in Kyoto.
- Rakuchu(Rakuchu)-How to call around Tokyo, Chukyo, Shimogyo
- Rakugai(Rakugai)-Rakunaka's peripheral area
- Rakuto, Higashiyama-Sakyo WardGinkakuji TempleFrom around to Higashiyama Ward (In case of Nakuto, it also includes Yamashina Ward. Higashiyama is not included).
- Rakuhoku, Kitayama-From Kamigamo, Kita-kuKitaoji DoriUp to
- Rakusai, Nishiyama-From the southern part of Ukyo Ward to Nishikyo Ward, around Otokuni.ArashiyamaSuch.
- Rakunan-JR Kyoto Line/Biwako Line (Tokaido Line) or Kujo-dori south to Fushimi. It may include Uji.
While the above is rough, as a regional unit that is more closely related to life,Meiji EraWas introduced inprimary schoolArea names by ward are often used.Former school district in KyotoPlease refer to.
Also, it is the only city designated by governmentHouse displayExcept for some areas such as downtown areas such as Rakuchu and areas that have been developed in recent years, many place names in the city are old town names before incorporation into Kyoto city orLarge print-Fine printIs the name of the town as it is (eg: Former Tanaka village character Monzen → Tanaka Monzen town Sakyo-ku).
- Town name in Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto
- Town name in Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto City
- Town name of Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto
- Town name in Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto City
- Town name in Kita-ku, Kyoto
- Town name of Sakyo Ward, Kyoto City
- Town name of Ukyo ward, Kyoto city
- Minami-ku, Kyoto city name
- Town name of Nishikyo Ward, Kyoto City
- Town name in Fushimi Ward, Kyoto City
- Town name in Yamashina-ku, Kyoto
Please refer to.
Kyoto city consists of 11 administrative districts (in order of geographical location). The reading of the ward name and the year of installation are as follows (Municipality Codeorder). Initially, there were two wards, Kamigyo Ward and Shimogyo Ward, but several divisionsmergerThrough 1976The current 51 wards were completed in (Showa 11).
|The population density|
|26102-5||Kamigyo Ward||Kamikyo||83,723||7.03||11,909.39||1879Ward systemby|
|26106-8||Shimogyo Ward||Shimogyo||82,110||6.78||12,110.62||According to the 1879 ward system|
|26103-3||Sakyo Ward||Cherry blossom||165,874||246.77||672.18||From Kamigyo Ward in 1929|
|26104-1||Nakagyo Ward||Nakagyouku||110,238||7.41||14,876.92||1929 From Kamigyo Ward and Shimogyo Ward|
|26105-0||Higashiyama Ward||Higashiyamaku||36,423||7.48||4,869.39||From Shimogyo Ward in 1929|
|26101-7||Kita||Come||116,752||94.88||1,230.52||From Kamigyo Ward in 1955|
|26107-6||South ward||Minamiku||101,557||15.81||6,423.59||From Shimogyo Ward in 1955|
|26110-6||Yamashina||Without a break||134,191||28.70||4,675.64||From Higashiyama Ward in 1976|
|26111-4||Nishikyo Ward||Daily||148,167||59.24||2,501.13||From Ukyo Ward in 1976|
Looking at the population change from the previous census from the 27 national census, it was 0.08 people, an increase of 1,475,183%, and the rate of change is the sixth place in 26 prefectures. By distinction, Shimogyo Ward has the highest increase of 6% and Higashiyama Ward has the lowest decrease of 4.26%. According to the estimated population in the future, it is predicted that the number of people will decrease and fall below 3.66 million in 2045... 8th in the city of Japan,Daytime populationThen.Kobe City,Kawasaki CityWill be the sixth without.
|Kyoto City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Kyoto City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Kyoto
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- ※hereMeiji RestorationThe following describes Kyoto City. For the history of Kyoto City before,京都See.
Transformation to a modern city
BakumatsuKyoto, which has become the political center of the country, has seen an unprecedented boom due to the expanding population,ForbiddenIn addition to many of the towns being burned,Meiji RestorationlaterRoyal family-Official houseMost of them moved to Tokyo, which caused a rapid decline.Edo PeriodIs "SanduIs calledKyoho14 years( 1729) Has 374,000 people,Meiwa3 years( 1766) Boasts a population of 318,000Edo-OsakaIt was the second largest city after the Meiji Restoration 1873In (Meiji 6), the population fell to 238,000.
Therefore, KyotoGovernor(At the beginning of the municipal system enforcement,Mayor of KyotoSome people called for the promotion of industry, and were greeted by Kyoto Prefecture as an advisor for the reconstruction.YamamotoLaunched a plan to restore Kyoto somehow. that is 1867The world's largest event at that time in ParisParis World ExpositionWas held in Kyoto. Therefore, he pleaded with the government to allow restrictions on the movement of foreigners from their residences to be lifted only during the expo, and allowed foreigners to come to Kyoto. AndNishi Honganji-Chion-in-Keninji TempleHeld a fair at the venue to create a foothold for the reconstruction of Kyoto. Last year'sMeiji 4 Year10/10~11/11( 187111/22~12/22) Is the first in JapanexpositionBy the private sectorNishi HonganjiIs open in[Source required].
またSakuro TanabebyLake Biwa Canal such asCanalConstruction and the first in Japan to use the canalHydropower, The first in Japan to use that powerElectric trainoperation(Kyoto Electric Railway,AfterKyoto tram) And other advanced measures were implemented.These are successful[Source required], The population has increased by 1 every year since the middle of the Meiji era.
Corresponding to population growth and urban expansion, road expansion andMunicipal trainLaying,Second canalComprising excavation and water supply maintenanceThree major businessesWas made. Subsequent to this, the city/ward revision road (city planning road) project and the installation of streetcars were promoted, and in the early Showa periodFushimi(CurrentFushimi WardThe central area) and other nearby municipalities were incorporated, and the population soon exceeded 100 million.
Kyoto under World War II
Second World WarDuring,Six big citiesIn (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya, Kobe, Yokohama),Air raidSince it was not heavily damaged, there are relatively many pre-war buildings that are rare for a Japanese city. While there is a theory that it did not suffer a large-scale airstrike to protect its historical heritage,Hiroshima city,Ogura(CurrentKitakyushuKokurakita Ward-Ogura Minami Ward)・NiigataAlong withAtomic bombThere is a theory that the US military preserved the city to the end in order to know the effectiveness of its weapons.Atomic bomb dropped on JapanSee). It should be noted that Kyoto was not completely free from air raids. 1945(Showa20 years) From January 1th to June 16th, 6 air raids have been carried out (Kyoto air raid).
Before the Edo period
- After the Meiji Reform
- Keio 4
- 4/25(New yearConversion[*5]: 18685/17)- Kyoto CourtTheKyotoRenamed to.
- 7/17(18689/3)-East of "Kyoto" in the westEdoBut"TokyoWill be renamed.
- 9/8(186810/23)- Crown princeYumiyaEmperorCoronation (Emperor MeijiCoronation)Change(Meiji Kaigen) was established, and the law is Keio 4 years.1/1(18681/25) And is said to have been reformed.
- The first year of the Meiji era
- 10/13(186811/26)-Emperor Meiji goes to Tokyo for the first timeYukiyukiThen,Edo CastleWhen I entered Nishinomaru, Edo CastleGyomiyaAnd its name is "Tokyo CastleWill be renamed to. With these series of proceduresTokyo ShrineIs being promoted, Kyoto will become a de facto "old city".
- November 11st (December 1868, 12- 1869January 1th[*6])-Enforcement of the first revision /KuzunoPart of each of Juraku Mawari, Nishino Kyomura, and Taisho GunmuraTokyoToTransferIs done.Atago-gunAwataguchi VillagePart ofKii-gunA part of Fukui NemuraShimogyoWill be incorporated into.
- 12/8( 18691/20)-The EmperorKyoto Imperial PalaceFor the time beingReturnTo leave Tokyo Castle. In the Imperial Palace12/22(same year2/3)arrival.
- Meiji 2 Year
- The end of January( 18693/12Or a few days ago[*7])- Implementation of the second town group revision / Reorganized into 2 programs in Tokyo and 33 programs in Shimokyo (the same year in the old calendar, one program separates into 32 programs).
- 3/28(18695/9)- Tokyo ShrineCompletion of(Complete relocation of Emperor to Tokyo) / It seems that the Emperor had a second trip to Tokyo, but in reality, this was the de facto relocation of the Imperial Palace from Kyoto to Tokyo. The emperor, after entering Tokyo Castle,demiseUntil then, he will continue to live in Tokyo based in Tokyo Castle, and the name of the castle will also be called "Ohio Castle" (commonly known as "Miyagi", but this name isSecond World WarLater abolished, "Imperial PalaceWill be used). On the other hand, the Imperial Palace in Kyoto will no longer be a "Imperial Palace" in the sense of "the official residence of the Emperor."
- 5/21(18696/30)-Kamikyo 6th program elementary school (renamed to "Ryuchikou" in 22. Renamed to "Yanagiike elementary school" in 6) and Shimogyo XNUMXth program elementary school (XNUMX) , Renamed Shutokukou. Later Shutoku Elementary School) opened/Program elementary school(First in JapanSchool districtsystemprimary school) First school, that is, the first elementary school in Japan.
- 9/23Or (186910/27)- Saionji public aspiration Kyoto Imperial PalaceTo my private residencePrivate school RitsumeikanWas founded by SaionjiBlameOf "Ritsumeikan"FlatBased on the inscription.
- 12/21( 18701/22)-Kamikyo 2th program and 1th program Elementary school (65 school established by 1 associations, later "Kyogoku school") opened as the last 64 school out of all XNUMX town groups. However, there will be XNUMX elementary schools in Kyoto Prefecture.
- Meiji 4 Year
- By this year,Ministry of Justice-Ministry of Finance-Ministry of MilitaryKyoto absences and branch offices have been abolished one after another,Central administrationDisappeared from Kyoto.
- 7/14( 18718/29)- Meiji government Abandoned DomainTo carry out.
- 10/10~11/11(187111/22~12/22)- Nishi Honganji OfShoinAtKyoto ExpoHeld for the first time / This is Japan's firstexpositionHowever, the one held in the following year is said to be the first Kyoto Expo.
- Meiji 5 Year
- 3/13~5/30( 18724/20~7/5)-The 1st Kyoto Expo was held / It was the 2nd de facto, but it ended successfully and thereafter 1896It will be held every year until (Meiji 29).
- 4/14(18725/20)-OldKujodenKawaramachiIn the house,Girls' school"" (Kyoto Prefectural Kamoyu High SchoolThe predecessor of the school) / This is the first in JapanpublicIt was a girls' school.
- One day in May-when the Emperor returned to Kyoto Imperial Palace,Return"not"YukiyukiWas used for the first time/this was a selection of words that clearly indicated that the Emperor's headquarters were now in Tokyo rather than Kyoto.
- One day in a certain month-The city will be revised to the ward.
- One month, one day- KuzunoIncorporated a part of Higashishiokoji Village (currently Raitoido Town) into Shimogyo.
- 1875(8th year of Meiji)- NiijimaBut,TeramachiAtprivate school"Doshisha English School"(Doshisha UniversityThe predecessor) was opened.
- 1877(10th year of Meiji)
- One day, one day-"Coronation"When"Large festival”Is defined to be done in Kyoto (as before).
- 2/6 - Ministry of EngineeringJurisdictionTrainTokaido Main LineKyoto Line (National railwayKyoto Line,JR Kyoto LineThe predecessor ofTerminal stationAs Kyoto stop (currentlyKyoto Station) Is opened/KobeとOsakaThe Kobe Line (Kobe Line,JR Kobe LineWas opened in a stretched form. Only the opening ceremony was executed the day before.
- 1879(12th year of Meiji)
- 4/10 - County, town and village organization law KyotoEnforced in, customary in the first year of MeijiAdministrative divisionOf the prefecture that had not functioned legally since the name was changed to a customary geographical namecountyIs changed to a legal administrative division name (administrative county) and is being developed, while new laws are being addedAreaIs placed,Kamigyo WardとShimogyo WardIs launched. The existing ward will be renamed "Gumi".
- August 4- KuzunoNakadoji Temple Village (currently Yabunouchi Town), Hachijo Village (currently Yakuen Town, Hachijo Town, Toji Town), Nishikujo Village (currently Higashiyujikoji Town, Nishiyukokoji Town), Toshiokoji Village (now Toshiokojiji) Part of each town) is transferred to Shimogyo Ward.
- 1883(16th year of Meiji)- Atago-gunShogoin VillagewordOishiwara and Nijo Hata (both are now Ishihara Town)Kamigyo WardTransferred to.
- 1888(21th year of Meiji)- Atago-gunTransfer Okazaki Village, Shogoin Village, Yoshida Village, Jodo Temple Village, Nanzenji Village, Kanagaya Village, Awataguchi Village to Kamigyo Ward, and Imumakumano Village and Kiyoji Temple Village of that county to Shimogyo Ward.Sakyo WardとHigashiyama WardArea corresponding to each part of.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- 4/1 - Kamigyo WardandShimogyo Ward Combined (new merger)After doingMunicipal systemEnforceEstablished Kyoto City.. Both wards turn into administrative districts under the city.Municipal system exceptionThere is no mayor, and the prefectural governor performs the mayor's duties. The area when the municipal system came into effect was 29.77 square kilometers.
- August 4- Kii-gunTransferred Tofukuji Temple in Fukuine Village to Shimogyo Ward.
- August 4- Kei YamazakiRagaOunin境内AtKyoto Law School(Ritsumeikan UniversityFaculty of LawOne of the predecessor of) was opened.
- 1890(23th year of Meiji)- Lake Biwa CanalPhase XNUMX construction is completed.
- 1891(Meiji 24) November-Became Japan's first hydroelectric power plant using water from Lake Biwa CanalKeage Power StationStarted operation.
- 1892(25th year of Meiji) May-Kyoto Industry Association plans to hold a memorial festival for the centenary of the Heian transition.
- 1895(28th year of Meiji)
- After the Sino-Japanese War
- 1895 (28th year of Meiji)
- 3/15 -At Okazaki Nishi Tennocho,Heian ShrineWas founded/created as a related project of the Centennial Memorial Festival of the Heian Transition, which was created prior to the Memorial Festival.
- 3/25 - Kyoto CityCapitolCompletion.
- 4/1 -A corner of Okazaki (The corner of the precincts of Heian Shrine,Okazaki Park4th)National Business Exposition(Until July 7st) / As a related project of the coming centenary memorial festival of the Heian Transition.
- 10/22 -Held the Centennial Memorial Festival for the Heian Transition.
- 10/25 -Heian Shrine is the 1st timeEra procession(As the name of the retrofit is the 1stHistorical festival) Was held / held as a related business (residence) of the XNUMXth anniversary memorial festival of the Heian period.
- 1897(30th year of Meiji)
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)
- 1900(33th year of Meiji)5/19 - Kyoto Hosei School(Ritsumeikan UniversityFaculty of LawOpening of the independent predecessor).
- 1902(35th year of Meiji)- KuzunoA part of Ouchi Village (Higashishiokoji-cho, Nishikujo) is transferred to Shimogyo Ward.
- After the Russo-Japanese War
- 1908(41th year of Meiji)
- November 10st- Kyoto city's three major projects(Road expansion andTram,secondLake Biwa CanalThe groundbreaking ceremony for construction and water supply maintenance)Meiji JinguThe construction of the second lake Biwa canal is started quickly.
- 10/30 -Kii-gunFukakusa VillageToarmy16th DivisionHQ moves.
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)4/15 - Keihan Electric RailwayOpening of business.
- 1910 (Meiji 43)- RentanIn Kyoto cityTown name display boardStart installing.
- 1912(45th year of Meiji)
- 1915(Taisho4 years)- Emperor TaishoA courtesy ceremony is held.
- 1918(7th year of Taisho)-Shirakawa village, Tanaka village, Shimogamo village, Kuramaguchi village, Noguchi village and part of Kamigamo village, part of Omiya village and Kinugasa village of Katsuno county in Kamigyo, Suzakuno village of Katsura county, Part of Ouchi Village, Shichijo Village and Saiin VillageKii-gunPart of Yanagihara Town and Higashi Kujo Village, part of Kamitoba Village, and part of Fukakusa Village were transferred to Shimogyo Ward. Acquired Kyoto City and Kyoto Electric Railway.
- After World War I
- Before the Pacific War
- 1927(Showa2 years)-Completion of City Hall Main Government Building. Japan's firstCentral wholesale marketBecomeKyoto Central Wholesale MarketOpened. Water supply to Matsugasaki water purification plant started.
- 1928(Showa 3)- Emperor ShowaA courtesy ceremony is held.
- 1929(Showa 4)- Kamigyo WardとShimogyo WardIs a ward.Sakyo Ward,Higashiyama Ward,Nakagyo WardApproval. Fushimi-cho, Kii-gun, has implemented the municipal systemFushimiEstablished.
- March 3-Keihan Electric RailwayShin-Keihan Line(NowHankyu CorporationKyoto Line)ofOmiyaBy getting in,KinkiFirst subway line opened.
- May 5-Fushimi City and Fukakusa Town, Kii District, Shimotoba Village, Yokooji Village, Nabasho Village, Horiuchi Village, Mukaijima Village, Takeda Village,Uji DistrictMerged DaigomuraFushimi WardSettings.KuzunoSaga Town, Hanazono Village, Saiin Village, Uzumasa Village, Umegatake Village, Umezu Village, Kyogoku Village, Matsuo Village, Katsura Village, Kawaoka Village,Ukyo WardInstallation. Transfers Kami-Toba Village and Kichijoin Village in Kii-gun to Shimogyo Ward. Transferred Yamashina-cho, Uji-gun to Higashiyama-ku.
- 1932(Showa 7)-Population exceeds 100 million. The first city in Japan on April 4 of the same yeartrolley bus(Kyoto municipal trolleybus) Is opened.
- 1934(Showa 9) June- Muroto TyphoonCame to Kansai. 181 dead, 1021 injured, 2653 partially destroyed houses.
- June 6-Great flood in Kyoto, bank breakage in major rivers such as Koya River, Kamo River, Tenjin River, Katsura River, drainage of 29 bridges such as Sanjo Ohashi Gojo Bridge, 53 dead, 12 injured, 71 houses completely destroyed -Floor above and below floor 482 units.
- August 8-flood damage again due to heavy rain. Temporary bridge of Kamogawa was washed away, flooded in Tenjin River, a reservoir collapsed in Yamashina, Higashiyama Ward (currently Yamashina Ward). 10 people were killed and 5 houses were completely destroyed..
- 1936(Showa 11)-Water supply to Yamashina water purification plant started (closed in 50).
- During the Pacific War
- 1942(Showa 17) July 4- Distribution Control OrdinanceTo build a municipal hydropower station/city gridKansai distributionIn-kind investment.
- 1945(Showa 20)- Horikawa Dori-Oike-dori-Gojo-doriThe building was evacuated. Fushimi water purification plant water supply started (closed in 52).
- After the Pacific War
- 1946(Showa 21)-1stNational Athletic MeetWill be held in Kyoto.
- 1948(23)-On Nakagawa Village, Ono VillageKamigyo WardTransferred to.
- 1949(Showa 24)-Iwakura Village, Yase Village, Ohara Village, Shizuichi Nomura, Kurama Village, Hanasu Village, and Kuta Village in Atago County, Kumagata Village in Kamigyo Ward.Sakyo WardTransferred to. Kujoyama water purification plant started water supply (discontinued in 8).
- 1950(Showa 25)- Otokuni-gunOedaUkyo WardTo Kuga Village and Hazushi Village in OtokuniFushimi WardTransferred to.
- 1951(Showa 26)- Kyoto City SongIs established.
- 1955(30)-Separated from Shimogyo WardSouth wardApproval. Separated from Kamigyo WardKitaEstablished.
- 1956(Showa 31)-Designated by the government as a government-designated city.
- 1957(Showa 32)- Kitakuwata DistrictKyokita TownA part of (Hirokawara) in Sakyo Ward[*8],Kuse-gunTransfer Yodo Town to Fushimi Ward.
- 1960(35)-Kuse Village, Otokuni District, is transferred to Minami Ward, and Oharano Village, Otoun County is transferred to Ukyo Ward.
- 1961(Showa 36) July 8- Kyoto City Tram Kitano LineIs abolished.
- 1964(39)-Yamanouchi water purification plant starts water supply (scheduled to be abolished in March 25).
- September 1964, 39 (Showa 10)- Tokaido ShinkansenOpening of Kyoto Station (At this time,Civic movementHappened.※ Detail is,Railway and Politics #Kyoto StationSee.）
- 1966(Showa 41)- Kyoto International Conference CenterOpened.
- 1968(43)-New Yamashina water purification plant starts water supply.
- 1969(Showa 44) July 10- trolley busAbolished.
- 1976(Showa 51) October 10-Dividing Higashiyama WardYamashinaApproval. Divide Ukyo WardNishikyo WardEstablished.
- 1978(Showa 53) July 10- TramCompletely abolished.
- 1981(Showa 56) July 5- Municipal subwayAs the first route,Karasuma LineIs partially opened.
- 1994(Heisei6 years)-"Cultural assets of ancient Kyoto"ButUNESCO Ofworld HeritageBe registered with.
- 1995(7) April 1- Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeOccurred, and a seismic intensity 5 was observed... The temples in the city suffered damage such as broken statues and scattered windows of the building. Also, the trains in the city stopped driving.
- 1997(9)- 3th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(Global Warming Prevention Kyoto Conference, COP3) held. "Kyoto Protocol"Adopted.
- 2004(16) April 12- Uji cityAnd boundary changes.
- 2005(17) April 4- Kitakuwata DistrictKyokita TownMerged and transferred to Ukyo Ward.
- 2013(25) April 9- Typhoon 18Heavy rain and flood disaster. The Katsura River flooded and several areas such as Arashiyama, Katsura, Hazuka, and Yodo were inundated. The city has instructed about 26 people to evacuate. Same dayKyotoHeavy rain announced bySpecial alarmIs the first in Japan.
- 2016(28) March 3-Sakyo Ward and part of Ukyo WardKyoto Tamba Kogen Quasi-National ParkSpecified by /Prefectural office locationIt is inNational parkIs rare.
- 2017(29) January 1st to December 1st-Project for the 12th anniversary of the dedication of the Great Government (ResignationFrom the 150th anniversary ofBakumatsuTo the Meiji Restoration京都Holding a commemorative project to call for participation in cities that have relationships with the predecessors who were active in.
2008(20)7/28IsDaisaku KadokawaThe mayor announced at the city's city management strategy meeting that the actual deficit ratio in 2011 will reach 27%,Fiscal rebuilding organizationSuggested a fall to.. However, due to the administrative and financial reforms that followed, it has been in the black since fiscal 2010..
The number of lawmakers is 67.
- Chairman (84th): Keiichi Yamamoto (Affiliation: Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto City Council, 2019(First year of Reiwa)5/16Inauguration)
- Vice Chairman (90th generation): Hitoshi Aono (Affiliation: Komeito Kyoto City Council, appointed on May 2019, 5 (first year of Reiwa))
- Parliamentary structure
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Affiliated party|
|Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto City Council||22||LDP|
|Japanese Communist Party Kyoto City Council||18||Japan Communist Party|
|Komeito Kyoto City Council||10||Komeito|
|Democratic and Citizens Forum Kyoto City Council||6||National Democratic Party-Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Regional Party Kyoto Party City Council||5||Regional partyKyoto Party|
|Japan Restoration Party Kyoto City Council||4||Japan Restoration Party|
*As of June 2020, 2 (6 years of Reiwa).
Kyoto Prefectural Assembly
- Kyoto city election
- Constant number: 34 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 18st year) to May 2023 (4th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Kita (3)||Yuichi Kishimoto||LDPKyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshiyuki Hamada||Japan Communist PartyKyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Hirai Masaki||Prefectural Club Kyoto Prefectural Assembly||Belonging partyIndependent|
|Kamigyo Ward (2)||Yuji Sako||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Yukiko Miyashita||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Sakyo Ward (3)||Munehisa Ishida||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Chiharu Kitaoka||Prefectural Club Kyoto Prefectural Assembly||Belonging partyNational Democratic Party|
|Atsuhiko Mitsunaga||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Nakagyo Ward (3)||Yoshiteru Aoki||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Takeshi Tanaka||Prefectural Club Kyoto Prefectural Assembly||Belonging partyConstitutional Democratic Party|
|Harada Kan||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Higashiyama Ward (1)||Ryuzo Aramaki||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Yamashina (3)||Hiroshi Sugaya||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Hideki Kajiwara||Prefectural Club Kyoto Prefectural Assembly||Affiliation is National Democratic Party|
|Masaki Hayashi||KomeitoKyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Shimogyo Ward (2)||Minoru Komaki||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Ikuko Nishiwaki||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|South ward (3)||Akita Corporation||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshihiro Koji||Komei Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshiko Yamauchi||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Ukyo Ward (5)||Ninoyu Shinji||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazude Okamoto||Prefectural Club Kyoto Prefectural Assembly||Affiliation is independent|
|Morooka Mitsu||Komei Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Keiko Shimada||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Shinji Kitahara||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Nishikyo Ward (3)||Eitaro Kondo||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Narumiya Mariko||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Kunie Hatamoto||Japan Restoration PartyKyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Fushimi Ward (6)||Yamaguchi Masaru||Komei Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Kuniko Watanabe||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Kenji Maenami||Liberal Democratic Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Kohei Baba||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Yoshitaka Uekura||Japan Restoration Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
|Nishiyama||Japanese Communist Party Kyoto Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 12 years) October 13, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kyoto Prefecture 1st Ward(Kita,Kamigyo Ward,Nakagyo Ward,Shimogyo Ward,South ward）||Ibuki civilization||LDP||12||Constituency|
|Keiji Kudada||Japan Communist Party||9||Proportional revival|
|Kyoto Prefecture 2st Ward(Sakyo Ward,Higashiyama Ward,Yamashina）||Seiji Maehara||National Democratic Party||9||Constituency|
|Shigemoto Mamoru||LDP||1||Proportional revival|
|Kyoto Prefecture 3st Ward(Fushimi WardSuch)||Kenta Izumi||Constitutional Democratic Party||7||Constituency|
|Yayoi Kimura||LDP||2||Proportional revival|
|Mori Natsue||Japan Restoration Party||1||Proportional revival|
|Kyoto Prefecture 4st Ward(Ukyo Ward,Nishikyo WardSuch)||Hideyuki Tanaka||LDP||3||Constituency|
State institutions, etc.
In the cityKyoto State Guest House,Kinki Agricultural Administration BureauThere are administrative agencies such as. After 2022Agency for Cultural AffairsHas been announced to move to Kyoto.. mainNational agencyEtc. are as follows.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of education
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Ministry of the Environment
Ministry of Defense
Independent administrative agency
Sister city/affiliated city
- Sister city/affiliated city
- Pariscity(France Ile de France）
- Duffel Bagcity(アメリカ合衆国 Massachusetts）
- Colognecity(The Federal Republic of Germany North Rhine-Westphalia）
- Florencecity(Italy Tuscany）
- Kievcity(Ukraine country Kiev）
- Xi'an City(People's Republic of China Shaanxi）
- Guadalajara(Mexico Jalisco）
- Zagrebcity(Croatia Zagreb County）
- Praguecity(Czech Republic Prague）
- Zhouzhou(South Korea Gyeongsangnam-do）
- Konyacity(Turkey Konya）
- Qingdao(People's Republic of China Shandong）
- Huecity(the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Thua Thien Hue Province）
- Istanbulcity(Turkey Istanbul Province）
- Varanasicity(Republic of India Uttar Pradesh）
- Vientianecity(Lao People's Democratic Republic Vientiane capital）
- Yilan City(Republic of China Yilan）
We have various exchange and cooperation agreements in Japan.
- Partner city
- Uji city(Kyoto）
- Otsu City(Shiga)・Nara(Nara）
- National Kyoto Conference
- nationwide"Little KyotoParticipating in the national Kyoto conference, which is a gathering of towns called "."
- Ryoma's Bond City Exchange
- Exchange with Kikujiro Saigo
- Consulate General
- Honorary Consulate-General
- Honorary Consulate
- In KyotoGuatemalaHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoRepublic of ParaguayHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoRepublic of PeruHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoBelgiumHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoPortugalHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoMexicoHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoLao People's Democratic RepublicHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoGrand Duchy of LuxembourgHonorary Consulate
- In KyotoRepublic of MaltaHonorary Consulate
Foreign government related facilities
|年度||Ten thousand yen|
2016(28) total gross production (nominal) of the city is 6 billion yen. If converted into dollars, it is about 4847 billion dollars,LuxembourgEqual to GDP. Citizen's income is 4 billion yen, and per person is 6074 million yen. The largest industry is manufacturing (industry), and the share of the city's gross product by economic activity is manufacturing, real estate, wholesale/retail, health/social business, professional/scientific/business support services. large.
Although more relaxed than before, the opening of large-scale stores is severely restricted in the old city.
- Major commercial facilities in central Tokyo
Shijo KarasumaからShijo Kawaramachi,SanjoAlong with the accumulation of commercial facilities, it has become a well-established department store.Daimaru Kyoto Store,Fujii Daimaru,Takashimaya Kyoto storeOpened. Of the central city seen nationwideHollowing outIs rarely seen,JR Kyoto Isetan,AEON MALL KYOTO,Kyoto YodobashiDue to the opening of the store, competition with the front of Kyoto station is now active.
- Other major commercial facilities
- AEON MALL Kyoto Katsuragawa(Minami Ward)
- AEON MALL Kyoto Gojo(Ukyo Ward)
- AEON Rakunan store(Minami Ward)
- IzumiyaShiraume-cho store (Kita Ward)
- Rakuhoku Hankyu Square(Sakyo Ward)
- Kita Oji Town(Kita Ward)
- Kyoto family(Ukyo Ward)
- Daiei Katsura Minami(Minami Ward)
- Paseo Daigoro(Fushimi Ward)
- BiVi Nijo(Nakagyo Ward)
- Fushimi Oteuji Shopping Street(Fushimi Ward)
- GOOD NATURE STATION(Shimogyo Ward)
Kyoto City is also a student town where many universities are located, and is attracting attention as a “venture business town” where industry-government-academia collaboration is conducted..
Headquartered major companies
- Listed companies
- Eye full
- SK Electronics
- SG Holdings
- King general food service
- Kyoto Bank
- Kyoto hotels
- Claudia Holdings
- Keifuku Electric Railway
- Sun call
- Sanyo Chemical Industry
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- SCREEN Holdings
- Daiichi Kogyo Pharmaceutical
- Takara Holdings (Takara Shuzo)
- Central warehouse
- Nissin Electric
- Nissen Holdings
- Nippon Shinyaku
- Nozaki printing paper industry
- Pharma Foods
- Falco Holdings
- Future Venture Capital
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- Moon bat
- Yushin Seiki
- ロ ー ム
- Watabe Wedding
- Unlisted company
- Izutsu Yatsuhashi Honpo
- Inoda Coffee
- Shinsaburo Ichizawa canvas(Shinzabu)
- Ichizawa canvas
- Uehara Seisho
- Ewa Ueba
- FM Kyoto
- Atsushi Ogawa
- Optex FA
- Kawashima Textile Celcon
- Yellow cherry tree
- Kamogawa publishing
- Kyoto Shimbun
- Kyoto Shinkin Bank
- Kyoto Central Shinkin Bank
- Kyoto Purple Sanga
- Kyoto broadcasting
- Laurel Wreath
- Akiyo Shobo
- Sagawa Express
- Sasaki Brewery
- Sun Chlorella
- GK Kyoto
- Human documentary
- Takii seedling
- East love industry
- Nakanishi Publishing
- PHP Institute
- Video Kinki
- Legal culture company
- Moat gold leaf powder
- Matsubara Kosan
- Minerva Shobo
- Murata Machine
- Morita Manufacturing
- Yasaka Group(Yaei Motor etc.)
- Yoshimoto(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euFix)
- Liquor mountain
- Rover Urban Architecture Office
- Wakasa life
- Kyoto Shimbun
- Kyoto folk news
- Asahi ShimbunKyoto Bureau
- Mainichi ShimbunKyoto Branch
- Yomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeKyoto Bureau
- Sokoku ShimbunKyoto Bureau
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunKyoto Branch- Osaka Head OfficeTreated as a branch office
- Chunichi ShimbunKyoto Branch
- TV broadcast
- Radio broadcast
- Kyoto University Academic Press
- Akiyo Shobo
- Human documentary
- PHP Institute
- Minerva Shobo
- Nakanishi Publishing
- Shibunkaku Publishing
- World Thought Company Gakusha
- Rinkawa Shoten
- Yoshioka bookstore
- Legal culture company
- Heirakuji Bookstore
- Honganji Temple Publisher
- Kamogawa publishing
- Hydroelectric power plant
There are 6 Kansai Electric Power companies in Kyoto.Hydroelectric power plantThere is. They are,Lake Biwa CanalKeage (4,500 kW), Ebisugawa (300 kW), Sumizome (2,200 kW) power plants, which were once operated directly by Kyoto City,Kyoto lightRakuhoku Power Station (450 kW) on the Kurama River, which was installed by the company and later transferred to Kyoto City.Kiyotaki RiverKiyotaki Power Station (250 kW) and Kannoo Power Station (900 kW)Sino-Japanese warNational power management policyDistribution Control Ordinance(Issued in August 1941)”Kansai distributionIt was invested in kind with the power transmission equipment in Kyoto City (later Kanden), which is also the reason why Kyoto City is a major shareholder who still holds 419 million shares of Kansai Electric Power Company.In addition, there is the Kuroda Power Station (980 kW) in the upper reaches of the Katsura River in the former Keihoku Town, which was installed by Kyoto Electric Light. (The name of the power plant and the power output in parentheses are the current ones.）
In addition to KANDEN, Kyoto Arashiyama Hoshokai is 2005ArashiyamaTogetsukyoA small hydropower generator with an output of 5.5KW is installed in the upstream area, and the area around Togetsukyo Bridge is illuminated with LED lighting at night, and surplus electricity is sold to Kansai Electric Power. In FY 2013, three sites were constructed: the Sabo Dam in Shugakuin Otobaya, the drainage channel next to the Keage Incline, and the agricultural water supply in Sagakoshihata.Small hydroelectric power plantConstruction Was planned, but as of April 2020, it has not been installed yet.Instead, a micro hydroelectric generator with a rated output of 4kW and a power generation record of 81,480kWh (first year of Reiwa) is operating at the Ishida Sewage Treatment Plant..
- Solar power
In addition to the subsidy of 1 to 3 yen per kW for the installation of solar panels in ordinary households in the country, Kyoto City has independently provided a subsidy of 3 yen per kW. At the time of expansion and renovation of public facilities and public elementary and junior high schools in the city such as water purification plant / sewage treatment plant, youth science center, fish ara recycling center Have installed solar panels. These are also considered as emergency power sources in the event of a large-scale disaster. Furthermore, from FY2013, facilities of 1 MW were installed at the Shin Yamashina Water Treatment Plant and Toba Sewage Treatment Plant, 730 kW at the Matsugasaki Water Treatment Plant, and 1 MW at the Ishida Sewage Treatment Plant..
In addition, we installed a solar power generation panel on the rooftop of a facility in Kyoto with the investment of citizens, and established the “Citizen's Collaborative Power Generation System”, in which the profits earned from selling electricity are distributed to the investors. Conducted at 2012 locations since 9.
Outside KyotoNEDO In 1997, a 100 kW photovoltaic power generation panel was installed on the roof of the Shinkansen platform at Kyoto Station on the JR Central Japan Railway Company as a field test project of the Japan Railway Company, August 1998.KyoceraA 214 kW photovoltaic panel was installed on the rooftop and south wall of the new head office, and a 1999 kW photovoltaic panel was installed on the sedimentation pond at the Kyoto Prefectural Otokuni Water Purification Plant in 30.
2012 year 7 month,SoftbankAffiliates andKyoceraBy the cooperation of the affiliated company and the city, the site of the final disposal site of the city in Fushimi WardMega solarWas installed. The output of 9 MW combined with the equipment expansion in September of the same year was the largest in Kyoto prefecture at that time.. In 2015, the construction of a mega solar with an output of 23 MW started in the same Fushimi Ward..
またKeihan Electric Railway TheYodo garageIn April 2016, a distribution warehouse "Yodo Logistics Yard" was constructed on the idle land in Japan, and a solar power generation panel was installed on the roof to generate 4 million kilowatts of electricity annually..
- Other power plants
3 locations in Kyoto city Clean center(Garbage incineration plant)Waste power generationApproximately 35,000 kW is being generated and sold by bidding.Also Fushimi Water Environmental Conservation Center Then gasCogenerationThe electricity generated by the facility is used to purify sewage.
Kyoto city areaOsaka GasSupply area でNatural gasWe are supplying 13A to Kyoto city,Shimizu ware housing complexIs unique within the supply area of Osaka GasLP gasOperates the supply network of This is because high calorie LP gas is more suitable for burning pottery than natural gas supplied by Osaka Gas.
Water and sewerage
- Water supply
Water supply penetration rate (as of the end of 2010)
- 99.1% of total city population
- 99.9% of population in water supply area
Lake Biwa CanalThe first rapid filtration type water purification plant "Keage water purification plant" that uses water from Japan was completed in 1912 (Meiji 45). In 2012, 100 years. ・In line with the increase in population and supply area, Yamashina, Kujoyama, Fushimi, Matsugasaki, Shin-Yamashina, and Yamanouchi were installed, but now they are integrated into three water treatment plants: Keage, Matsugasaki, Shin-Yamashina... In addition, solar power generation using solar panels is being carried out at the three water purification plants of Keage, Matsugasaki, and Shin-Yamashina.In October 3, the Shin-Yamashina water purification plant was expanded to 2013 kW, and in 10, the Matsugasaki water purification plant increased to 1000 kW. It was added.
By the way, 2 million tons of Lake Biwa lake water is obtained annually through Lake Biwa Canal, and in 1947 Kyoto City signed a contract for "Kansai Thanksgiving" with Shiga Prefecture. There is no legal basis for this, and thanks to Shiga prefecture, Shiga Prefecture "uses it for the protection project of the mountain that is the water source such as mountain planting, thinning, and improvement of forest roads." The appreciation of the amount of appreciation is made every 10 years in consultation with Shiga Prefecture and Kyoto City in consideration of price fluctuations. Consumption tax will be 2012% for the contract at the time of 8 2013Up to the end of the year, the "suisui thanks" was paid to Shiga prefecture at 2 million yen per year... Annual amount of 2015 million yen for 10 years from 2.
However, the water consumption has decreased due to the improvement of citizens' awareness of water saving and the change of life style, and 37% of the water contract households have the basic tariff of less than 10 tons. In addition, there are many "wells of famous water" such as Fushimi in Kyoto city, and accommodation facilities that use well water instead of tap water.[*9] And commercial facilities[*10]・There are 40 companies such as hospitals, and those companies are connected to a large-diameter water pipe for backup, so there is no profit, but maintenance costs are incurred, resulting in a decrease of 9 million yen..
Of the approximately 2500 km of distribution pipes, 500 km exceeds the legal service life of 40 years, but the annual renewal is 27 km, and without renewal, it is estimated that more than 20% of the distribution pipes will exceed the service life after 7 years. In October 2011, there was a large-scale water interruption accident in Rakusai New Town, and immediate measures are needed..
In addition, in the Ohara district of Sakyo Ward, a water supply using a local river was installed and transferred to Ukyo Ward in April 2005.Former Kyokita TownIn the meantime, there was an original water supply system, but after the transfer to Kyoto City, two water purification plants, Kuroda and Yuge, started operating in November 2011... On the side of Kyoto University Katsura Campus in Nishikyo Ward, there is the Otokuni Water Purification Plant (intake water from near Arashiyama Hozugawa), which supplies water to Muko, Nagaokakyo and Mt. Ooyama Sakimachi.
Sewer penetration rate (as of the end of 2019)
- 99.5% of total city population
The sewer network of Kyoto city covers almost the whole area, but 40% of the city centered on the sewer system that was built in the early stage flows rainwater and sewage together at the same time. There are 83 outlets that discharge water, and at this time sewage flows into rivers without being treated, causing offensive odors and environmental pollution in the Horikawa and Nishitakase rivers, etc., and collecting water during heavy rain from the 1980s to the sewage treatment plant. The water storage trunk line to be sent was constructed underground in Horikawa Dori and Gojo Dori..
The sewage collected in this way goes to the east bank of the Katsura River and the north bank of the Uji River.Kyoto City Waterworks BureauThere are three water environment conservation centers (sewage treatment plants) in Toba, Fushimi, and Ishida, and the Toba water conservation center Kichijoin branch.Rakusai Purification Center(Between Fushimi Ward in Kyoto City and Mt. Ooyama Sakimachi)" ・The south bank of the Uji River is processed by the same "Rakunan Purification Center (Yawata City)" and released to the Yodogawa River system. It is processed and released to the upper stream of Katsura River. In addition, the sewage treatment at the Ishida Water Environment Conservation Center of the Kyoto Municipal Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau also handles part of the sewage in the Rokujizo district of Uji City, which passes through the sewer pipes in the Fujio and Daigo Ogurisu districts of Otsu City, Shiga Prefecture, which is located upstream of Yamashina Ward, Kyoto City. Has been done.
In the downstream of the Yodo River, it is used again as purified water in the whole area of Osaka prefecture and the Hanshin district of Hyogo prefecture. BOD Is purified to around 1 mg, which is less than the national standard of 20 mg per liter of water, and except for the Keihoku Purification Center in the former Keihoku Town, advanced treatment to remove nitrogen and phosphorus is performed in addition to normal sewage treatment. At Toba Water Environmental Conservation Center KISSHOIN Branch / Fushimi Water Environmental Conservation CenterYuzen dyeingOzone treatment is introduced to remove the pigments of the dyes emitted from the workplace.
As an energy-saving measure, using methane, which is the digestion gas generated in the past 17 to 25, to run city official cars and city buses, and to use the electricity and heat of waste power generation at garbage treatment plants, etc. Was..At present, the largest sewage treatment plant "Toba Water Environmental Conservation Center" has 1000 kW above the treatment facility.Solar panelsInstalled and introduced solar power generation from FY2013..At the Ishida Water Environment Conservation Center, the amount of sludge was reduced by supplying electricity from the adjacent waste treatment plant to the electricity in the facility and by using residual heat to reduce the amount of sludge, but it was suspended in February 2013 due to the deterioration of the waste treatment plant. Installation of 2kW photovoltaic power generation panel in FY2015 And when draining, 9KWMicro hydroIs being done..Gas at Fushimi Water Environmental Conservation CenterCogenerationWe have installed equipment to supply power to the facility by in-house power generation and reduce the amount of sludge drying due to residual heat.
- Garbage collection
As of April 2013, there is a charge for collecting garbage in Kyoto City, and for general garbage, you buy a yellow dedicated garbage bag at convenience stores, supermarkets, and retail stores in the city, put it in it, and specify it on the road on the designated garbage collection day. Put it in place. These garbage bags are available in 4 types of 5 liters, 10 liters, 20 liters, 30 liters and 45 liters. In addition, general waste is incinerated at three "clean centers (garbage incineration plants)" in the city, and this heat is used.Waste power generationIs being conducted and electricity is being sold by bidding. The incinerated ash will be landfilled at the final disposal site "Eco Land Otowa no Mori" in Daigo, Fushimi Ward.
For bottles, cans, PET bottles, plastic trays, and plastic packaging materials, it is mandatory to use transparent dedicated garbage bags for recyclable garbage, and each is to be taken out to the designated designated area only once a week. Bottles, cans, and PET bottles are separated into aluminum cans, steel cans, and PET bottles at the Kyoto City Yokooji Welfare Factory, a B-type business office for people with intellectual disabilities adjacent to the Nanbu Clean Center in Yokooji, Fushimi-ku. It is paid to the recycler. The plastic trays and plastic packaging materials are sorted into plastic trays and plastic packaging materials at the Kyoto City Yokooji Gakuen, a living and nursing care facility for people with intellectual disabilities, and then sent down to recycling companies. Also, in the Yokooji area, there is a "fish ara recycling center" for industrial waste, which is processed into fish meal feed and collected from the citizens and commercialBiodiesel failThere is also a processing plant in the country, and the processed fuel is used in some garbage trucks. As the recovery of used papers is not complete as the city of Kyoto, as there are many private waste paper recovery companies, citizens must either rely on private waste paper recovery companies or dispose of them as burning waste... However, a subsidy of up to 10000 yen (when collecting only waste paper. When collecting other items, up to 15000 yen) is voluntarily granted for voluntary collective collection in the area..
- Area code
Area codeMost of the area is "075" (KyotoMA). However, it is "0771" (Kameoka MA) in Saga Shirahara and Saga Koshibatake, Ukyo Ward. "0771" in Muroraya-cho, Kyoto (Sonobe MA)[*11].. “077” in Daigo Ichinokiri, Ninogiri and Sannokiri towns in Fushimi Ward (Otsu MA). “072” (Ibaraki MA) in Oharano Idehamachi, Nishikyo-ku. The former Keihoku-cho area except for Keihoku Muroya-cho was changed from "2011" (Kameoka MA) to "12" (Kyoto MA) on December 1, 0771 after being transferred to Kyoto City.
41 schools including the planned openingUniversity-Junior collegeThere is a campus. Kyoto is a city with the highest concentration of higher education institutions in the Kansai region, centered around Kyoto University, and is a school city famous throughout the country. Public interest incorporated foundation to deepen ties between universities and strengthen cooperation with the business worldUniversity Consortium KyotoIt is also characteristic that there is a (common name, consortium). 2003After (15), in early October every yearKyoto Student FestivalIs being held.
- (* primary school,Junior high school,high school,Special schoolFor more information, refer to the page of each ward)
- Kyoto University
- Kyoto University of Education
- Kyoto Institute of Technology
- The Graduate University for Advanced Studies Department of International Japanese Studies, Graduate School of Culture and Science (International Research Center for Japanese StudiesInstalled)
- Otani University Headquarters campus
- Kyoto University of Foreign Studies
- Kyoto Institute of Advanced Science Kyoto Uzumasa Campus
- Kyoto Kacho University
- Kyoto Nursing University
- Kyoto Koka Women's University
- Kyoto Sangyo University
- Kyoto University of Information Studies
- Kyoto Women's University
- Kyoto Seika University
- (Planning for opening in April 2021)
- Kyoto University of Art and Design
- Kyoto Tachibana University
- Kyoto Notre Dame Women's University
- Kyoto University of Arts and Crafts Higashiyama Campus
- Kyoto Pharmaceutical University
- Sanchiin University
- Saga Art University
- Doshisha University Imadegawa Campus
- Doshisha Women's University Imadegawa Campus
- Hanazono University
- Bukkyo University Shino Campus/Nijo Campus
- Heian Jogakuin University Kyoto campus
- Open University Kyoto Learning Center
- Ritsumeikan University Kinugasa Campus/Suzaku Campus
- Ryukoku University Fukakusa Campus/Omiya Campus
- JapanEndocrineSociety-The secretariat is located in Nakagyo Ward.
- JapanEcologySociety-The secretariat is located in Kita Ward.
- JapanClinical分子Morphological Society-The secretariat is located in Sakyo Ward.
- JapanvitaminSociety-The secretariat is located in Sakyo Ward.
- JapanbloodSociety-The secretariat is located in Sakyo Ward.
- Human Geographical Society -There is a secretariat in Sakyo Ward.
- Japan Rhinological Society -There is a secretariat in Kamigyo Ward.
- Japanese History Study Group -There is a secretariat in Kamigyo Ward.
- Japan Physiological Society-Located in Kamigyo Ward.
- Japan細胞Biology Society-The secretariat is located in Kamigyo Ward.
- Horticultural Society -There is a secretariat in Kamigyo Ward.
- Japanese Society of Anthropology -There is a secretariat in Kamigyo Ward.
- Japan Congenital Anomaly Society -There is a secretariat in Fushimi Ward.
- -There is a secretariat in Sakyo Ward.
- -There is a secretariat in Sakyo Ward.
- History Study Group -There is a secretariat in Sakyo Ward.
In addition to this, American universities are also active in Kyoto.Is an organization consisting of 14 American universities and sends about 50 students to Japan every year.. Also,Stanford UniversityHas a Japan Center in Kyoto. As an inter-university research institute corporation with the International Research Center for Japanese StudiesInstitute for Global Environmental StudiesThere is. Also, in September 2015 with Kyoto cityUniversity Consortium KyotoBy the cooperation ofKyoto Student Public Relations DepartmentWas established to promote the attractiveness of student life in Kyoto..
- To city center
From the Kinki area, depending on the place of departureJR-Private railwayUse each line properly,Kyoto StationThe surrounding area is JR/Kintetsu,Shijo KawaramachiThe surrounding area is mainly distributed in two places, the Hankyu and Keihan terminals. In addition, it is a medium- to long-distance destination starting and ending in KyotobusMost of the routes use Kyoto Station as their terminal. Tokaido Shinkansen-Sanyo ShinkansenFrom along the line,OsakaInsideKobe CityKinki San compared to Uchi空港Is far from (closestItami AirportAbout 50 minutes from Kyoto station by limousine bus). On the other hand, all trains running west of Nagoya on the Tokaido Shinkansen ("Hope(Including ") will stop at Kyoto Station,Shinkansen aircraftHas an overwhelming advantage over. Also, Kyoto Station is not only in Kyoto Prefecture,OsakaNortheast orShigaSouthern andNaraAlso functions as a gateway for the Shinkansen to the north.
- 最 寄 り の 空港
Kyoto StationFunctions as a virtual central station. Note that the Keihan and Hankyu lines do not pass through Kyoto Station, but both have terminal functions distributed in multiple cities (Keihan is Demachiyanagi Station, Sanjo Station, Gion Shijo Station, and Hankyu is Kawaramachi Station in Kyoto.・Karasuma Station), there is no existing station that can be called the central station.
In the city area, there are some cases where the station name is different depending on the operating company station even if the station is virtually the same station or a station adjacent to it.
Prepaid CardThe ticket is JR WestICOCAAnd interoperability card (see ICOCA section).Electronic money(PiTaPa function is not available), except for Sagano Kanko Railway, on private railways and subways PiTaPa・ICOCA and mutual use cards are available (Randen has its own "Randen card"). Also, on each JR West line and Kintetsu lineJ through card(CurrentlyAutomatic ticket vending machine(Only available at), for private railways and subway lines except for Eiden/Sagano Kanko RailwaySurutto KANSAIIt supports cards.
Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- A Tokaido Main Line (JR Kyoto Line-Lake Biwa Line）
- E San'in Main Line (Sagano Line）
- B Kosai Line
- -Yamashina Station
- D Nara Line
- Kyoto Main Line
- Arashiyama Line
- Karasuma Line
- 東西 線
- Uzumasa Tenjingawa Station - Nishioji Miike Station -Nijo Station- Nijojoumae Station -Karasuma Oike Station- Kyoto City Hall Station - Sanjo Keihan Station - Higashiyama Station - Keage Station - Goryo Station -Yamashina Station- Higashino Station - Tsubutsuji Station - Ono Station - Daigo Station - Ishida Station
Keihan Electric Railway(Keihan)
- The Keihan Main Line and the Kato Line are basically set up as trains as an integrated system.
- Keihin Main Line
- Duck east line
- Uji Line
- Kyozu Line
Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- B Kyoto Line
Keifuku Electric Railway(Randen)
- All lines are in the city.
- Arashiyama Main Line
- Kitano Line
Eizan Electric Railway(Eiden)
- All lines are located in Sakyo Ward.
- E Eizan Main Line
- E Kurama Line
- Sagano Tourist Railway :The old facilities of JR San'in Main Line are used.
- ■Sagano sightseeing line
Main stations in each ward
The main stations in the 11 wards that make up Kyoto City are as follows. It is a station that is typically used as the starting point and destination point for various uses.
- Nakagyo Ward:Karasuma Oike Station,Nijo Station,Omiya Station,Kyoto City Hall Station
- Shimogyo Ward:Kyoto Station,Karasuma Station-Shijo Station,Kyoto Kawaramachi Station,Shijo Omiya Station
- Kamigyo Ward:Kuramaguchi Station,Imadegawa Station
- Ukyo Ward:Saiin station,Uzumasa Tenjingawa Station-Randen Tenjingawa Station,Mt.,Saga Arashiyama Station,Arashiyama Station (Keifu Electric Railway)
- Sakyo Ward:Demachiyanagi Station,Kokusaikaikan Station
- Higashiyama Ward:Sanjo Station-Sanjo Keihan Station,Gion Shijo Station,Shichijo Station,Tofukuji Station
- Nishikyo Ward:Katsura station,Rakusaiguchi Station,Arashiyama Station (Hankyu)
- Minami Ward:Nishioji Station,Katsura River Station,Jujo Station
- Kita Ward:Kitaoji Station,Kitano-Shiraumecho Station
- Yamashina Ward:Yamashina Station-Keihan Yamashina Station,Goryo Station,Tsubutsuji Station
- Fushimi Ward:Nakashojima Station,Tambabashi Station-Kintetsu Tanbashi Station,Fushimi Momoyama Station-Momoyama Goryomae Station,Takeda Station,Daigo Station
Route buses are the main means of transportation within the city. There are also routes where there are many leftovers during the tourist season,Traffic jamAs it becomes worse and the required time becomes unreadable, it is recommended to use a method that minimizes those risks by using transit connections with railway companies..
With the Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau (city bus), Keihan Group, Hankyu Bus, West Japan JR Bus, etc., we have been sharing the number of tickets from the past, and items with discounted subway tickets were also sold. Currently, transfer discounts for city buses, Kyoto buses, and subways are offered using IC cards. Unlimited rides on city buses, Kyoto buses (excluding some routes) and all subwaysSubway/bus one-day (two-day) ticketHas been on sale (In addition, there are "bus one-day tickets" for uniform sections of city buses and Kyoto buses, as well as discount tickets with free tickets for each line departing from the city).
The service area is the city bus centered in the old city center, and Keihan Kyoto Kotsu is located in Nishikyo Ward and Nishikyo Ward.KameokaFrom the direction to the old city, Kyoto bus is Ukyo WardSagaDistrict and Sakyo WardIwakura-Kurama-OharaFrom the area and both sides to the old city area, Keihan bus from Yamashina ward and Fushimi ward and both sides to the old city areaMt. HieiIn the direction of Hankyu BusRakusai New Town), West Japan JR bus has been to the old city from the old Kyobokucho, but there are some competing sections.
In addition to this, Kintetsu Bus that operates in the Mukaijima area of Fushimi Ward, Yasaka Bus that operates in Nishikyo Ward (Rakusai New Town),Kyoto Women's UniversityThere is a princess line bus that connects Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit and Shijo Kawaramachi, and the Kyokita Furusato Bus that runs mainly in the former Kyokita Town.
The boarding method is mainly after-departure and after-payment, and the fare is uniform (230 yen) around the old city. Outside the uniform section, there is a section system with numbered tickets.
- Kyoto Municipal Bus(Kyoto City Transportation Bureau) #●*
- Keihan Groupseries
- West Japan JR Bus# ●
- Hankyu bus# ●
- Yasaka Bus#
- Kintetsu Bus●
- Princess line bus
- Keihoku Hometown Bus (Kyoto and the north north hometown public corporation) #
- Nara Kotsu● (Operates only on the second Sunday)
- Omi Railway(Seasonal operation)[Source required]
- Takatsuki Municipal Bus (Takatsuki City Transportation Department) ● (1 bus stop only)
- # Is a bus that can be used with a common bus ticket for Kyoto city bus
- ● isTransportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceAvailable bus
- * Buses that accept the Trafica Kyo card
Boundary bus stop for flat fares
- Keage (Keihan Bus)
- Hanazono Bridge
- Iwakura Miyake Town
- Kamitakano (Kyoto Bus)
- Iwakura yard (city bus)
- Takaragaike Park North Exit
- Deep mud pond
- Misonoguchi Town (city bus)
- In front of Kamigamo Shrine (Kyoto Bus)
- Nishigamo Bridge
- Fortune Prince
- Daikakuji Temple
- Moss Temple
- Moss temple road
- Katsura River Elementary School
- In front of Saikyogoku Athletic Park (Keihan Kyoto Transportation)
- Eastern town
- Katsura Kobashi
- Keihanyodo Station
- Prefectural Yokooji
- National highway
- Jonangu East Exit (Keihan Bus)
- Sansu Daikokucho (Keihan Bus)
- Tamba Bridge (Kintetsu Bus)
- Okamiya Mae
- Kyoto Medical Center (Keihan Bus)
- Kiyogi Temple Yamanouchi Town (Keihan Bus)
- Shogun Tsuka Seiryuden (Keihan Bus)
With Kyoto StationNagoya StationTieMeishin Highway BusAndCapital AreaMany high-speed route buses connecting the Keihanshin district including Kyoto, etc.TourFormalCharter Bus(Tour bus) Is in operation.Most highway bus routes departing from and arriving in Kyoto City have Kyoto Station as their terminal.For more informationExpress bus section of Kyoto stationSee.
またOsaka cityAs the departure and arrival pointMeishin ExpresswayOf the bus routes that go through, the routes that do not arrive or depart from Kyoto Station are in Fushimi Ward.Fukakusa Bus Stop(Kyoto Fukakusa) Is positioned as the gateway to Kyoto.For details, refer to the relevant item.
Private carUsehighway・Including the city and its surroundings on both general roadsCongestion is becoming chronic, and it becomes even worse during the tourist season. In the cityParking LotIs also in short supply[Source required].
In recent years, the number of rent-a-bicycles has increased rapidly due to a review from the viewpoint of preventing global warming, and the number of accommodation facilities that provide such conveniences to guests is also increasing. Also,VelotaxiIs also the birthplace of Japan.
- Other toll roads
- E89 Daini Keihan Road(National Route 1bypass)
- E9 Kyoto Transit Expressway(National Route 478）
- Arashiyama Takao Parkway(Private)
- Mount Hiei Driveway(Private) *Some sections are close to or cross the border with the city.
- Road that used to be paid
- Higashiyama Driveway ■Japan Highway Public CorporationWas operated, but was later transferred to the city for free.
- Inariyama Tunnel ■Hanshin Expressway Co., Ltd.Was operated, but was later transferred to the city for free.
- Main local road
(Only cross-border routes listed)
- Osaka Prefectural Route/Kyoto Prefectural Route 6 Hirakata Kameoka Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Route 7 Kyoto Uji Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road No. 10 Mt. Ooyama Saki Oeda Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Route/Osaka Prefectural Route 13 Kyoto Moriguchi Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Route 15 Ujiyodo Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Shiga Prefectural Road 30 Shimogamo Otsu Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road No. 35 Otsu Yodo Line
- Shiga Prefectural Road/Kyoto Prefectural Road 36 Otsu Uji Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Route 38 Kyoto Hirokawara Miyama Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Route 50 Kyoto Hiyoshi Miyama Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Osaka Prefectural Road 67 Saikyo Takatsuki Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road No. 78 Sasae Shimonaka Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Road/Osaka Prefectural Road 79 Fushimi Yanagiya Takatsuki Line
- Kyoto Prefectural Route 81 Yawata Uji Line
- Street name in the city
In old urban areas such as the center of the city, address notation based on street names is generally used.
In the old city area, as if it were a remnant of the city plan at the time of the Heian-kyo construction, it was as if it had a street that connects east, west and northBoardThe streets have unique names.[*12].. In addition, it is customary not to attach the sending kana "ri" of "street" to the street name.
- Notation of position based on street name
Mainly in areas that have streets divided in a grid pattern, a method of indicating the position by crossing the street names and pointing north, south, east, or west from that point is generally used, and omitting the town name or street number. It is customary.
First, the name of the street that the site faces is shown, then the name of the street that most recently intersects with the street, and the position of the site viewed from the intersection is shown in north, south, east, and west. When heading north, go up / go up; to the south, go down / go up.[*13], When heading east and west, it is written as east entrance (higashiiru) and west entrance (niisiru), respectively. To give an example, the location of Kyoto City Hall is “488 Teramachi-dori Oikekami (officially “up”) Uehonno-ji-maemachi” in Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, facing the Teramachi-dori and heading north from Oike-dori. Is indicated by "Teramachi-dori Oikegami-ru", and the street name "Uehonno-ji-maemachi" is shown behind it. In addition, this notation is 1889Most of the places that were in the city area since the enforcement of the municipal system (Meiji 22)[*14] , Is used as a public notation in the Basic Resident Register and real estate registration.
At the intersection and exactly at the midpoint between the intersections, two types of notation are possible depending on which intersection is used as the reference. In principle, the closest intersection is used as a reference, but if there is a large intersection such as a main street, it may be prioritized.
In recent years, in address notation using street names, Internet map sites andcar navigationThere is an increasing number of cases where addresses are indicated only by the street name and street number that do not include the street name because it cannot be searched with... However, in Kyoto where the town area is small and there are a huge number of town names, it is difficult to intuitively grasp the location by notating only the town name and street address. For example, the area around the “Shijo Kawaramachi” intersection is known as a downtown area, but it is difficult to understand in the town name “Machimachi, Shimogyo-ku”.
Further, there are many sets of the same town name in the same ward, and it is often the case that the location cannot be specified only by the town name. For example, there are 5 "Kameya-cho" in Nakagyo Ward, 2 in Shimogyo Ward, and 4 in Kamigyo Ward. There are 32 such town names in Nakagyo Ward only. These are in one townEnclaveRather, it's a completely different town with no relation. However, the same town name has different postal codes, so if you enter the 7-digit postal code, the mail will be delivered without the street name.
- Intersection name notation
The name of the intersection is often a combination of two street names that intersect. There is no dogma about which street to call first, for example, "Shijo Kawaramachi" and "Kawaramachi Shijo" refer to the same point.
On the other hand, there are many intersection names that do not originate from the street name. As an example, the intersection of Shijo Dori and Higashioji Dori is "GionThe intersection of Nishioji-dori and Marutamachi-dori is "En-machi", and the intersection of Imadegawa-dori and Higashi-oji-dori is "One hundred millionIt is called "," but this often uses traditional place names as intersection names when new streets are laid by urban planning.
- Fushimi Port -Once existed,Uji River OfRiver portIs. Although the port function has been lost, legally the port status as a local port still remains..
Tourist spots are scattered throughout the city, with 2000 to 4 million tourists visiting each year since 5. 2018The number of tourists in 30 was 5,275 million. In addition, the number of foreigners staying in the same year was 450 million, and in recent years, it has been recognized as a travel destination in travel information magazines in the United States and the United States... The number of international conferences held in Japan is second only to Tokyo,International Conference Tourist CityIs specified in.
Kyoto tourism supporter system
- Kyoto Honorary Tourism Ambassador: A celebrity associated with Kyoto has been appointed.
- Kyoto International Tourism Ambassador: Kyoto Dori, which is also active overseas, is the ambassador.
- Kyoto hospitality ambassador: An ambassador has been appointed to contribute to the appeal of Kyoto.
"Cultural assets of ancient Kyoto"
Since ancient times Kyoto was the center of Japanese politics and culture, and because it was spared the war disaster of World War II,National treasureAbout 20% ofImportant cultural propertyAbout 14% of these exist in Kyoto.
- world Heritage
Kamobetsu Raijin Shrine
Kamo Gozo Shrine
Pope Gokokuji Temple
(Ryukokusan Honganji Temple)
- Other historical sites
Higashi Honganji Temple
(Shinjuku main shrine)
Typical tourist attractions
Shrines and temples
- Umemiya Shrine
- Eikando (Zenrinji Temple）
- Kamigamo Shrine (Kamobetsu Raijin Shrine）
- Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
- Kibune Shrine
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Kinkaku (Luyuan Temple）
- Ginkaku (Jishoji Temple）
- Kurama Temple
- Kuruma Shrine
- Kegonji Temple
- Keninji Temple
- Kozanji Temple
- Goryuji Temple
- Saihoji Temple
- Shimogamo Shrine (Kamo Gozo Shrine）
- Qingliang Temple
- Izuminji Temple
- Daikakuji Temple
- Daitokuji Temple Totoji Temple,Daisen-in Temple,Takagiri-inand so on.
- Daigoji Temple
- Tenryu temple
- Tofukuji Temple
- Nanzenji Temple Totoji TempleKinchiinand so on.
- Nishi Honganji(Ryukokusan Honganji Temple)
- Nison-in Temple
- Ninna-ji Temple
- Higashi Honganji Temple(Shrine of the main shrine)
- Fushimi-Inari Taisha
- Heian Shrine
- Falunji Temple
- Matsuo Taisha
- Myoshinji Temple In the Totou temple,Shunkoin,Treasuryand so on.
- Yasaka Shrine
- Yasaka Tower (Hokanji Temple）
- Ryoanji Temple
- Zenganji Temple
- Rokuhara Mitsuji Temple
- Mt. Atagoyama
- Okazaki Park
- Katsura Imperial Villa
- Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Kyoto Tower
- Orthodox church in Kyoto(Basilica of the Evangelical Cathedral)
- Saningzaka(Important traditional buildings preservation area)
- Shugakuin Imperial Villa
- Path of Philosophy
- Toei Uzumasa Movie Village
- Nijo Castle
- Japan Anglican Society St Agnes Church( 1898(31st year of Meiji) Built as an important cultural property)
- Mt. Hiei
- Heian JogakuinMeijikan ( 1894(27st year of Meiji) Built as an important cultural property)
- Fushimi Castle
- (Modernization industrial heritage）
- Fushimi Momoyama Tomb
- Maruyama Park
- Yagi House(The Shinsengumi Mibu Tonsho site)
- Yodo Castle
- Onishi Seiemon Museum
- Kanjiro Kawai Memorial
- Kitamura Museum of Art
- Kyoto City International House
- Heiankyo Soseikan, Kyoto
- Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art
- Kyoto City Archeological Museum
- Kyoto Railway Museum
- Kyoto Art Center
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art
- Kyoto National Museum
- Kyoto Aquarium
- Kyoto University Museum
- Kyoto Prefecture Museum of Kyoto Culture
- Kyoto Prefectural Botanical Garden
- ｬ ｬ 蠎 蠎 ｮ
- Kyoto Prefectural Museum of Impressions
- Korea Museum
- Shibunkaku Museum
- Shimadzu Foundation Memorial Museum
- Jotenkaku Museum
- Izumiya Hirokokan
- Toei Uzumasa Movie Village
- Nomura Museum
- Namikawa Yasuyuki Cloisonne Memorial Museum
- Customs Museum
- Fujii Seiseikai Yurinkan
- Hosomi Museum
- Raku Museum
- Ritsumeikan University International Peace Museum
- 19th century hall
- Kanji Museum
As a mutual cooperation group, there is the Kyoto City Museum Facility Liaison Council, which is organized in about 200 museums in the city. In addition, four relatively large public buildings undertake joint projects under the name of Kyoto Museums Four.
Festivals and events
- Main festivals
74 items in KyotoTraditional industrySpecified asOf whichTraditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and IndustryAnd 17 items are duplicated.
Kyoto citySince the Meiji Restoration, development and conservation have been well-balanced[Source required].. However, after World War II, the landscape was gradually destroyed due to social changes and economic priority policies, and landscape controversy has often occurred.
1964Built in (39)Kyoto TowerCaused the "First Landscape Controversy" in Kyoto. Also, during the economic growth period of the 1s,Scenic area,Bikan districtDespite the measures to protect the landscape that have been continuously implemented since prewar days, 1950Established in (Showa 25)Building Standards LawCaused the traditional construction method to become illegal, and due to many reconstructions during the bubble periodKyomachiyaThe cityscape by was gradually destroyed. This is said to be the "Second Landscape Controversy".
Mountain ranges are also an important element of Kyoto's cityscape. Development in the mountainous areas is largely suppressed, but in the 1990s, high-rise buildings in the city obstructed the view to the mountains.
2004 yearsLandscape lawBy enacting it, it will be possible to add effectiveness and force to the existing landscape regulations, 2007A new landscape policy came into effect. The new landscape policy has tightened regulations on building height, design and color. Even in the central city, the height of the building can be up to 31 meters along the main road and up to 15 meters in other areas where work and living can coexist.
Designated almost all over the cityLandscape districtThen, there are design restrictions for each area, and in severe areas, the shape of the roof is "gable, dormitory, barn," the roofing method is "Japanese tile or copper plate," and the slope of the roof is different. They will be subject to fairly specific regulations such as the ratio being above a certain level and below a certain level. When building a building (including expansion and renovation), you must obtain approval from the mayor as to whether it conforms to these specific standards.
Also, as a view landscape conservation area,Toji,Kiyomizu TempleA view of the precincts fromEntsuji TempleView of the garden from,KamogawaThe view from 38 places, such as the view in capital letters from, is specified, and the surrounding area is designated as a design conservation area, and elevation restrictions and design restrictions are imposed.
As for advertising materials, rooftop advertising materials and flashing lighting are prohibited in the entire city, and the colors and sizes of flashy advertising signs that may disturb the cityscape are restricted by area. The signboards of the chain stores that spread all over Japan are also vividCorporate colorThere are many cases in which a relatively sober color scheme that differs from other areas is adopted.. As an example, in the food and drink chainMcDonald's,SukiyaUses red line in other areas, but uses reddish brown in the city. Retail stores in the cityLawsonIn some parts, the display area of the blue background of the signboard is reduced, andENEOSIs for stores that have adopted the red systemLogo typeNot using. In financial institutions,Mitsubishi UFJ Bank,Mizuho BankDoes not use the original background color, but uses a white background with each corporate color character color. However, due to the problem of repair costs, some of the violations remain.. The Ordinance for Outdoor Advertising Matters was fully implemented after the transition period ended in September 2014.
- Kyoto City Boys Choir -Operated by the city.
- Kyoto City Symphony Orchestra -The city was operated at the beginning of the establishment, but later transferred to a foundation.
Events that are held every year include:Empress Cup National Prefectural Women's Ekiden Race Tournament,National High School Ekiden Race Tournament,Kyoto MarathonRoad racing athletics is relatively popular.. Japan's firstEkidenThere is a monument.
In addition, the sports awards such as top athletes and excellent leaders will receive the Kyoto City Sports Awards andKyoto Sports Hall of FameIs being awarded. Many people in the Hall of Fame are involved in baseball and rugby.
Works set in Kyoto city
- The Tale of Genji(Murasaki Shikibu）
- Pillow soshiko(Seishonagon）
- Dragonfly Diary(Fujiwara Michizuna）
- Sarashina diary(Takashi Sugawara）
- Old and new stories
- Tomorrow(Fujiwara Teike）
- Heike story
- Takase boat(Mori Ogai）
- Rashomon (Ryunosuke Ayukawa）
- lemon(Kajii Motojiro）
- A landscape of a heart(Motoji Kajii)
- Dark path(Naoya Shiga）
- Weeping hair(Akiko Yosano）
- Magic bullet shooter(Takamitsu Akimitsu）
- Ancient capital(Yasunari Kawabata）
- Kinkakuji Temple(Mishima Yukio）
- Gobancho Yugiri Tower(Tsutomu Mizukami）
- (Yayoko Nogami）
- Burn sword(Ryotaro Shiba）
- Shinsengumi blood record(Ryotaro Shiba)
- Mibu Yoshishiden(Jiro Asada）
- Norway Forest(Haruki Murakami）
- Catherine seriesother(Misa Yamamura）
- Murder in a dollhouse(Ayatsuji Yukito）
- (Junichi Watanabe）
- Kyoto Murder Information(Shuzo Waku）
- Geisha Lawyer Case Files in Kyoto(Shunzo Waku)
- Female Themis judge in Kyoto(Shunzo Waku)
- (Tomio Miyao）
- Invitation from Orion(Jiro Asada）
- Play series(Nishio Restoration）
- Tower of the sun (Tomihiko Morimi）
- Yojohan Mythology *In the anime version, Kyoto Prefecture, Shimogamo Shrine, and local companies will cooperate in production.
- Walk short at night Maiden(Tomihiko Morimi）
- Love hell(Hanabusa Kannon）
- Perfect World What a perfect world!(Seiryoin running water）
- Kamogawa Hormeau(Manjo eye studies）
- Formosa six views(Mangaku Meiji)
- (Jean-Philip Tousent) * Original title: Faire l'Amour
- Old City Murder Mandala (Jeff Bergland）
- Ejin Jiro's insights(Arisugawa Arisu）
- HELLO WORLD (Mado Nozaki)
- A film director's life Kenji Mizoguchi's record
- The man is painful Torajiro hydrangea love
- Woman's garden
- Gamera 3 Awakening the evil god
- Gion sisters(1936)
- Gion Hayashi(1953)
- Kinkakuji Temple(1976)
- Kurama Tengu
- Gojo Reisenki
- Autumn of the Kobayakawa family
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
- Sister slope
- School wars(2004)
- Angel egg(2006)
- Japan sinking
- Mibu Yoshishiden
- Around the world for XNUMX days(1956) * Heian Jingu Shrine appears as a representative landscape of Japan.
- First Snow Love Virgin Snow
- cluster amaryllis
- Maiko Haaaan!!!
- River at night
- Closed note
- Invitation from Orion
- Kamogawa Hormeau
- Color instantly
- Mother water
- Lost in translation(2003)
- (1958) * Shot scenes of Edo Castle and the streets of Edo at Nijo Castle, Shimogamo Shrine, Yasaka, etc.
- (1961) *Kyoto scenes were taken in various parts of Japan, including Hakone and Hiroshima, except for some areas such as Kinkakuji Temple.
- HELLO WORLD
- Taikoki (NHK)
- Yoshitsune Minamoto (NHK)
- Three sisters (NHK)
- Ryoma goes (NHK)
- New Heike story (NHK)
- Female Taikoki (NHK)
- Taiheki (NHK)
- Nobunaga KING OF ZIPANGU (NHK)
- Flower disorder (NHK)
- Hideyoshi (NHK)
- Shinsengumi! (NHK)
- Mibu's love song (NHK)
- Wind of the city (NHK)
- Kyoto, two people (NHK)
- Asuka (NHK)
- オ ー ド リ ー (NHK)
- Gradually (NHK)
- Kyoichi (YTV)
- Flower yuzen (ytv)
- Red hearse series(Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Son-in-law case file with Kyoto Gion(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- Maiko is a detective!(TV Asahi）
- Kyoto Labyrinth Information(TV Asahi)
- Woman of Kyoto District Prosecutor(TV Asahi)
- Kasouken Woman(TV Asahi)
- Omiya(TV Asahi)
- Gion Hayashi(TV Asahi)
- Kyoto Secret Command The Shinsengumi(Asahi Broadcasting）
- Three pickpocket series(Asahi Broadcasting)
- Kyoto secret workman(Asahi Broadcasting)
- Western Police PART-III"Kyoto: Phantom Woman Murder Case -Kyoto-" (TV Asahiseries)
- ■ 1997Made in (9)Hong KongDrama.Ume Tsuyoshi(Anita Mui) starring.
- Confetti dancing in the autumn sky[Source required]
- Onimusha 3
- Shin Onimusha DAWN OF DREAMS
- She does not pray to high heavens-quantum girlfriend-[Source required]
- Eternal bond
- Sentimental graffiti
- Thousand love
- DS Misa Yamamura Suspense Maiko Kogiku, Reporter Catherine, Funeral Home Akiko Ishihara Flower Miwa dancing in the ancient city Kyoto Murder Case File
- Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan
- Bakumatsu Reika Shinsengumi
- In a far-reaching space-time
- Fengyun Shinsengumi
- Fengyun Bakumatsu
- Heiankyo alien
- Portopia serial murder case
- A dragon-like restoration!
- Look like a dragon!
- Lost Passage
- KYOTO (JUDY AND MARY)
- One woman(Duke Aces）
- But you go to Kyoto (Cherish）
- Kyoto love(The Ventures / Yuko Nagisa）
- Kyoto affection(The Ventures / Yuko Nagisa)
- From Kyoto to Hakata (Keiko Fuji）
- Kyoto showers(Rumiko Koyanagi）
- Sagano Saya Saya (Dandelion）
- Rainy Arashiyama(Go Nagabuchi）
- Keiko (Toshihiro Ito）
- Kannin (Hiroko Mita）
- Fragile afternoon (Akina Nakamori）
- Grated Hiei (Satoshi Kishida）
- Old city feelings (Kenichi Mikawa）
- Railway song First episodeTokaidoHen (Lyrics:Kenki Owada, Composition:Tamei Ju-Makoto Kami)- 1900In this song announced in May (Meiji 33), out of all 5 songs, Kyoto assigns 66th, which is a little less than 1/8 (8 if Yamashina is included),KamakuraNo. 4,Omi HakkeiNo. 6 is longer. It is said that Kenki, the lyricist, had a great deal of interest, and many famous places are sung.
- 45. There is no retreat of Yoshio Oishi in Yamashina, the god of the red torii stands in Inariyama of Fushimi (Yoshio OishiとFushimi Inari Shrine）
- 46. If you stop the tower of Toji Temple on the left, you will hear the voices of the station lord, Nanjo Station Kyoto Tsuru, who called Kyoto.Kyoto Station）
- 47. This is the city of the city, which has been in existence for more than a thousand years, compared to Hakmu no Mikado.Kyoto Imperial Palace）
- 48. Higashiyama standing in the east Arashiyama in the west He and the water at the foot of it are the Kamogawa Katsura River (geography of Yamakawa)
- 49. Gion Shimizu Chion-in Yoshida Kuroya Shinjo-do Nagare is also on the clean water Kamo-no-miya you protect (a famous spot in eastern Kyoto)
- 50. Shijo Bridge in the summer in the summer Ginkakuji Temple in the snow in the winter Saga in the spring cherry blossoms in the autumn leaves Kaohsiung in the autumn
- 51. The construction of the canal that runs through Lake Biwa is Nanzenji Temple. Rock cutting out and boating.Lake Biwa Canal）
- 52. In addition to shrines and temples Sansui, Kyoto's other products are Nishijin Ori Nishiki Yuzen dyed flower maple (a Kyoto specialty)
- 53. Folding fan Kyoto Beni In addition, I don't know the herring of the Kamo River.
- Asaki Yumemi(Kazuki Yamato）
- Taste ichimonmeme(Original/DrawingYoshimi Kurata）
- Assassination ClassroomSchool trip (Yusei Matsui)
- 100% strawberryExtra edition "Kyoto first love story" (Nozomi Kawashita）
- Inari, Konkon, Koiiro.(To Yoshida）
- UMA War Kukuru and Nagi (Hideaki Fujii)
- Ryoma(Yu Koyama）
- Oten Gate(Haibara medicine）
- Osujiji! ◆Consistency of Tsukasa◆(OriginalKaga Mitsuru・DrawingHiroshi Kato）
- Good morning welcome back(Akane Torikai）
- Glistening(Taeko Watanabe）
- No(Kimura Navy）
- Kyoo and the residence()
- Kyoto Raku-Gion(Asano Rin）
- (Makoto Aso）
- Bar Mimosa()
- Sayuri 1(Murakami wig）
- Seven Nana(Yasuhiro Imagawa）
- Sister slope(Mt. Ooyama Waei）
- Empress(OriginalRyo Kurashina・DrawingWaki Isaku）
- Shinsengumi Ion PEACE MAKER(Nana Kurono）
- Sengoku(Hideki Miyashita）
- Taiheki(Yokoyama Masamichi）
- Exchange/Baya(Saito Uchiho）
- Japan sinking
- Nurarihyon's grandson (Hiroshi Shiibashi)
- Vagabond(Takehiko Inoue）
- Keiji of the flower(Tetsuo Hara）
- (Fumi Shibamon）
- Yoriko from Gannari(Yukiko Asano）
- Kato Brepas of the Eye(Yasunori Tanaka）
- Fire birdRansei edition (Osamu Tezuka）
- Hairy thing(Yoshihiro Yamada）
- Magical Teacher Negima!School trip (Ken Akamatsu)
- MUSASHI -GUN Road-(Monkey punch）
- Mutsu Enmei Ryu Gaiden Shura engraving(Masatoshi Kawahara）
- (Oshima Easy）
- Labyu!(Totetsu God）
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-(Nobuhiro Watsuki）
- Alleyed love flower(Makoto Aso）
- Ryu -RON-(Murakami Motoka）
Light novel anime
- Armor Senki Dragner
- Seven Nana
- Boy onmyoji
- Shinsengumi Ion PEACE MAKER
- Tamako Market
- Tetsujin 28 (2004 Animation)
- Door Maiger D
- Nurarihyon's grandson
- Kato Brepas of the Eye
- Black ★ Rockshooter
- Wizard Sally
- Wizard Chappy
- Detective Conan The Labyrinth's Crossroads
- King of Braves Gaogaigar FINAL(However, there are various stages such as space)
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-
- Ecstatic family(Original author, Tomihiko Morimi, director Masayuki Yoshihara)
- Yojohan Mythology(Original author, Tomihiko Morimi, director Masaaki Yuasa)
- Walk short at night Maiden(Original author, Tomihiko Morimi, director Masaaki Yuasa)
- Sound! Euphonium(Original Ayano Takeda/Uji City)
- Tamako Market(Demachi Masugata Shopping Street)
- Lucky ☆ Star
- Crimson Love Song from Detective Conan
- ^ Yamashinoku and east of Fushimi Ward are Uji-gun, Yamashiro-ku, Oeda-Oharano, Nishikyo-ku and Kuse, Minami-ku, Fushimi-ku are part of Otokun-gun, Yamashiro-kuni, Hirokawara-Kanabe in Sakyo-ku and Kyokuboku, Ukyo-ku are Tanba-kuni. Yodo in Kuwata-gun and Fushimi-ku is Yamashiro-Kunose-gun, and of the Yodo, Mizou is Tsuzuki-gun.
- ^ Urban Employment Area Based on 2015 (Heisei 27) Census
- ^ There are 27 universities headquartered in the city, and the ratio of university and graduate students to the population is about 10%, both of which are the highest in ordinance-designated cities (2015 Census/School Basic Survey).
- ^ The "Sakyo = Luoyang, Ukyo = Changan" theory was first published at the end of Kamakura.Picked upIt is.
- ^ Meiji 5 Year12/2For up toAD(New yearThe notation isJapanese Calendar(Old calendar) Is the original conversion.
- ^ Old calendarSince November 11st of Meiji is from November 11st to November 1th (the last day of the same month),New year(Gregorian calendar) Is from December 1868, 12 to January 14, 1869. Since it is not possible to specify the day of November in the old calendar, it is not possible to specify at the year level in the new calendar.
- ^ If January 2 of the old calendar is the last day of the same month, January 1, it will be March 1, 30 in the new calendar.
- ^ Regulatory countryInYamashiroAreas other than (Tamba country) Was the first city area.
- ^ Brighton Hotel KyotoAt Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto, which uses groundwater drawn up from wells in its own hotel grounds, Fushimi's cooking inn "Seiwaso" not only used for cooking, but also used tie-up with Fushimi's brewery to use famous water. We also manufacture original sake.
- ^ At the Takashimaya Kyoto store, toilet wash water is pumped from groundwater.
- ^ The number division code of the area code of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications is 417, which is the same as in Nantan City and Funai County excluding Yagi Town.
- ^ However, if the street is interrupted in the middle of the city or merges with another street (often under a different name), it may not always be a straight line. In addition, only a small part of the streets (diagonal direction) that are not in the east-west or north-south direction (example:Aft), but with different names for some sections of the same street (eg: Yamato-Oji-dori Nawate-dori) in some cases.
- ^ Currently, only hiragana sending kana is accepted in official documents, but it is customary to write in katakana as “up/down”, which is still widely used today. In any case, the terms “upward gull”, “lower gull”, “up” and “down” are not described.
- ^ 1889Even in places that were in the city area after the enforcement of the municipal system (Meiji 22), there are some towns that do not have street names, such as "Gioncho north side" and "Honmachi XX chome."
- ^ "What is the Kyoto metropolitan area?”. Kyoto Metropolitan Area Municipal Network. 2019/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Distance between prefectures”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. 2019/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Kyoto City”. ICLEI Japan. 2017/11/28Browse.
- ^ “Confirmed that the height of cedar in Kyoto is the highest in Japan at 62.3 meters”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 11)
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018/7/21Browse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2013/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Results table 1". Japan's estimated future population by region (30 estimate).National Institute of Population and Social Security Research. 2018/12/21Browse.
- ^ 27 National Census Population Basic Statistics (Gender, Age, Marital Relationship, Household Composition, Housing Status, etc.)
- ^ Yasuko Kudo, "Expo and Tourism in Early Meiji Kyoto," "Bulletin of Kyoto Koka Women's University," Vol. 46, Kyoto Koka Women's University, December 2008, pp. 12-77, NOT 110006977012."Expo list (chronology)”. National Diet Library. 2014/1/12Browse.
- ^ Yoshiro Ono “Why the environmental history of water, “Kyoto's famous water” was lost”” (PHP new book) PHP Institute, 2001 p81 (reference)ISBN 9784569616186
- ^ From Yoshihiro Uemura, "Flood Control in Kyoto and Great Flood of Showa" (Bunrikaku), Chapter 5, "Muroto Typhoon in 9"
- ^ From Yoshihiro Uemura, "Flood Control in Kyoto and Great Flood in Showa" (Bunrikaku), Chapter 6, "Great Flood in Kyoto in June, 10"
- ^ From Yoshihiro Uemura, "Flood Control in Kyoto and Great Flood in Showa" (Bunri-Kaku), Chapter 6, "Great Flood in Kyoto, June 10st Showa 6", 169, "9 Flood in August 10st Showa 8"
- ^ Based on "Kyoto in the War" (Koji Nakanishi, Iwanami Jr. New Book, 2009, p141)
- ^ Nakanishi, supra, p143
- ^ Nakanishi, supra, p144
- ^ Outline of the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake (Hyogoken Nanbu Earthquake)
- ^ About commemorative project Official site for the XNUMXth anniversary of the dedication of the Great Government
- ^ Kyoto Future Town Development Plan - Kyoto City
- ^ 24 Financial Results Reference Data Collection-Summary of Kyoto City's Finances Seen from Data- -Kyoto City, September 25
- ^ “Changing the Agency for Cultural Affairs to Kyoto Postponed postponing 22 and postponement of government building construction”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 2)
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications｜Kinki District Administration Evaluation Bureau｜List of contacts for administrative agencies
- ^ "Kyoto City Regulations Sister City Alliance Declaration". 2015/7/6Browse.
- ^ Friendship City / World Historical Cities Federation-Kyoto
- ^ "Visit of Kyoto by Japanese and Indian leaders”. Prime Minister's Office (August 2014, 8). 2019/9/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Five local governments related to Saigo cooperate with each other to jointly declare in Tatsugo Town". Nankai Nichinichi Shimbun(July 2018, 8)
- ^ Mutual Exchange Declaration (Kyoto City)-Aizuwakamatsu City
- ^ Concludes a tourism and cultural exchange declaration with Kyoto City-City Bulletin Niigata April 25, 4 No. 7
- ^ Mutual Exchange Declaration (Mukaichi)-Kyoto
- ^ The signing ceremony of a cooperation agreement on tourism promotion and safety and security by Kyoto City and Uji City-Kyoto City
- ^ Mayor Koshi's Smile Diary (May 24)
- ^ "Intercity Declaration: Ryoma's Bonding Agreement, XNUMX cities and nations in Japan, to exchange through tourism and disaster prevention". Mainichi Newspapers(November 2014, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 7.
- ^ "Prefectural economic calculation". Cabinet Office. 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Kyoto Municipal Account". Kyoto City. 2018/9/4Browse.
- ^ Today's school trip navigation | Learn history and culture | Industry in Kyoto
- ^ "Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration January 2009 Issue". Japan Science and Technology Agency.
- ^ Started supplying electricity to Kyoto City Hall (North Government Office/Main Government Office) -Ennet (April 2009, 4, viewed August 1, 2012)
- ^ 22 Kyoto Prefectural Statistics Chapter 11
- ^ Three small hydro power generation candidates in Kyoto-Kyoto Shimbun (one evening edition on March 3, 2012)
- ^ Source: "Kyoto City Water Supply Business / Public Sewerage Business" Environmental Report 2020 "" (Kyoto City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau Technical Management Office Management Division Reiwa issued in October 2)
- ^ Kyoto City Board of Education
- ^ Source: From the 2013 pages of the morning edition of the Kyoto Shimbun, June 6, 15. Public information magazine "Kyoto citizen Shinbun" August 23, 2012 issue
- ^ About Kyoto City Cooperative Power Generation System
- ^ "Softbank mega solar power plant has started operation! Held driving start ceremony in Kyoto and Gunma”. SoftBank Group (June 2012, 7). 2015/7/26Browse.
- ^ Mega solar started in Kyoto Softbank and Kyocera subsidiary -Asahi Shimbun Digital (July 2012, 7, browsed August 1, 8)
- ^ "Renewable energy can be used to eliminate nuclear dependence" Mega Solar's President Son of SoftBank -msn Sankei News (July 2012, 7, viewed August 1, 8)
- ^ "Kyocera TCL Solar / Mega solar start in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto / Construction by Sumitomo Mitsui". Nikkan Construction Industry Newspaper(July 2015, 6)
- ^ Source: Kyoto Shimbun, March 2016, 3, morning edition, page 25 article / Keihan Group 11th Anniversary Magazine "-Ayumi of the Last 110 Years 10-2010-" Page 2020 "Yodo Logistics Yard"
- ^ Osaka Gas Supply Area Map
- ^ "Kyoto City Information Center Current status of Kyoto City water supply facilities”. Kyoto City (November 2011, 11). 2012/6/7Browse.
- ^ References ・Kyoto City Issued "Citizen Shinbun," November 23, 11, 1th page, "Kyo no Suido, 16 years old." ]
- ^ Source ・Kyoto Shimbun August 2012, 8 Morning edition "Relive the Moisture, Kyoto City Water Supply 20 Years "100) Citizens' Gratitude""
- ^ Source: Kyoto Shimbun, March 2015, 3, 31 articles from the Kyoto edition
- ^ "Regaining Moisture: 100 Years of Kyoto City Water Supply" 6) Changes in Demand From the serialized article published on page 2012 of the morning edition of the Kyoto Shimbun August 8, 18
- ^ Source ・Kyoto Shimbun, August 2012, 8, morning edition, "Relive the Moisture, 16 Years of Kyoto City Water Supply, "100) Updates that cannot be caught up"
- ^ Source: Kyoto Municipal Water and Sewer Bureau public relations magazine "Kyonomizu News" vol.4, published in December 2011
- ^ "Kyoto City Water Supply Business / Public Sewerage Business" Environmental Report 2 "" Reiwa October 10nd Issued by Management Division, Technical Management Office, Kyoto City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau
- ^ From Kyoto Shimbun August 2012, 8, morning edition, 21th edition, civic edition serial article "Keeping the Moisture 20 Years of Kyoto City Water Supply", "100) Beautiful Water to Return". Gojo Dori's rainwater trunk lineGojo OhashiThan.
- ^ Kyoto City Printed Matter No. 026021 "Kyoto Water News" Vol.12 "Kyoto City Sewerage 90th Anniversary" Published in August 2020, General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department, Kyoto City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau
- ^ Source ・July 2012, 7Kyoto ShimbunFrom 26 pages
- ^ Source ・July 2013, 6Kyoto ShimbunMorning edition 23 pages article /
- ^ "Kyoto City Water Supply Business / Public Sewerage Business" Environmental Report 2 "" Reiwa October 10nd, Kyoto City Waterworks and Sewerage Bureau Technical Management Office Management Division, page 8 "Use of Renewable Energy"
- ^ "Kyoto City Information Center How to dispose of household waste Used paper”(May 2012, 6). 2012/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Kyoto City Information Center Community Recovery System”(May 2012, 6). 2012/6/7Browse.
- ^ http://www.ce.columbia.edu/overseas/about.cfm?PID=32&Content=Activity
- ^ "Disseminating the real appeal of Kyoto University student's "Public Relations Department" uniting ceremony in Kyoto-Sankei News". Sankei News (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2015, 9) 2018/11/23Browse.
- ^ "Actual conditions of main passenger flow”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. P. 26. 2019/2/22Browse.
- ^ About cancellation of "Haruka Rail Go Service" etc. -JR West (August 2002, 8, viewed March 2, 2014) *Internet archive * Source that CAT was once installed.
- ^ "Kyoto city route map & tourist destination access table". 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ Mukaijima Line Mukaijima Station-Okawara
- ^ Keihan Sanjo Line Ritsumeikan University Kusatsu Campus → Sanjo Keihan
- ^ The Sky Valley Bridge stop is in Nishikyo Ward.
- ^ "As in Kyoto, no name is required! ? I can't search the map online”. Yomiuri Shimbun (June 2010, 7). As of June 20, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010/7/23Browse.
- ^ Ⅴ Business Overview-1 Transportation / Logistics> 2 Ports (p.33)[Broken link](Outline of 21 Construction and Transportation Department, Kyoto Prefecture)-Kyoto Prefecture
- ^ About the port in the jurisdiction -Maizuru Port Office (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kinki Regional Development Bureau)
- ^ "Kyoto Tourism Comprehensive Survey". Kyoto City. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". The 5th Kyoto Tourism Promotion Plan 2020 Management Conference. Kyoto City. 2017/6/25Browse.
- ^ "Announcement of statistics of ``2019 Kyoto International Conference''". Kyoto City. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Kyoto's traditional industry". 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ 49 Sokojikara "Simple is best" section[Broken link]
- ^ “Zero Violation Signs, Kyoto City Ordinance Completely Enforced in September”. Kyoto Shimbun(July 2014, 5)
- ^ "Kyoto Prefecture Edition Anxious ranking "What are the popular sports in your prefecture?" ]”. Recruit Sumai Company. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Kyoto Sports Hall of Fame”. Sports Web Kyoto. 2018/2/24Browse.
- Category: Kyoto City
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- Kyoto metropolitan area
- Japanese capital
- Tourist city
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.