145 new corona infections in Hyogo prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
In Himeji City, the infection of 9 people including staff, inpatients, and outpatients was revealed at Himeji Central Hospital, and the total number of infected people confirmed at this hospital was 51, as well as at welfare facilities for the elderly. Two new residents have been infected, and the number of infected people has increased to 2.
Hyogo Prefecture announced on December 12 that 8 new people were infected with the new coronavirus.In addition, 145 new in the prefecture ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The second largest commerce and industry in Hyogo prefecturepopulationIt is a city that has and is the central city of the Harima region.world Heritage OfHimeji castle-Calligraphy writingEngyoji Temple-The Three Great Kojinone ofNada fighting festivalSuch asBanshu Autumn FestivalIs famous.
If you are from another region, please choose "Himeji"HiAlthough it is sometimes read with a head-height accent, it sounds uncomfortable for the local people.Banshu dialect)HimejiIs all pronounced high. By the wayJapan Broadcasting Corporation OfJapaneseWith standard accent,MejiIs read.
Western part of Hyogo prefecture,Harima regionIn the central city of (former Shima prefecture)Harima PlainLocated in the Midwest of the city(I.e.But the central partSemba River,Nodagawa(Sotobori River, Sanzaemonbori) in the MidwestYumemae River,OtsumogawaBut the west endIbogawaBut each one flows southwardHarima NadaPour into. Off Harima NadaIeshima IslandsThere is.
In the center of Himeji cityHimeji castleHimeyama in the north of the centerHiromineとMt. Kuraiyama, In the northwestCalligraphy writing(Mount Shosha) in the northMyojinzan-Yukihiko mountainThere is. In a form that penetrates the city area from east to westSanyo Shinkansen-Sanyo Main Line-National Route 2Is passingHimeji StationIs located 1km south of Himeji Castle. The downtown area is based on the castle town of Himeji Castle. In March 2006 (Heisei 18), an overpass was realized by a continuous grade separation project such as the JR Sanyo Main Line. At the same time, a land readjustment project around Himeji Station has led to the development to the south of Himeji Station.
In winter, there are usually many sunny days,South coast lowWhen passing or strongWinter pressure distributionSometimes, snow can be seen for several days a year.Pacific highCovered insummerIs unique to the Seto Inland Sea coastcalmOccurs during the daytemperatureIs above 35 degreesIntense heat-Extreme heatThe dayTropical nightThere are days when
The average annual temperature is 15.2℃. The average annual rainfall is 1199.0 mm, which is relatively low in Japan. Extreme temperature is the lowest temperature19631/24 -10.0℃, maximum temperature20208/31 38.0℃, deepest snow in the month19841/31 19 cm.
oldIejima TownAs shown in the figure below, the features of the Seto Inland Sea type climate are more prominent, with longer sunshine hours and less rainfall.
|Himeji (Kamiko-oka-mae, Himeji City)Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||17.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.1|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−0.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−10.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||35.9|
|Average number of rainfall days||4.7||6.1||9.2||8.8||9.6||11.1||10.0||6.5||9.2||7.4||5.4||4.6||92.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||149.2||141.4||165.4||191.2||198.8||161.8||172.9||211.5||156.9||171.6||154.5||157.7||2,032.6|
|Source: Japan Meteorological Agency 2020-9-4|
|Iejima (Omuro-ji Temple, Maura, Iejima-cho, Himeji City)Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||17.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||8.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||5.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||2.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−5.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||31.7|
|Average number of rainfall days||5.1||6.0||9.5||9.3||9.7||10.9||9.3||5.3||9.3||7.3||5.6||4.5||91.9|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||152.3||152.6||180.8||201.1||207.3||174.6||205.4||237.1||177.2||179.3||159.7||160.1||2,187.4|
|Source: Japan Meteorological Agency 2020-9-4|
- Kasai City
- Tatsuno City
- Shishiwa City
- Kanzaki-gun : Fukusaki Town,Kamikawa Town,Ichikawa
- Ibo-gun : Prince Town
Adjacent at sea
Edo PeriodWas called "Western Shogun" and "Himeji Prime Minister"Terumasa IkedaByHimeji DomainWas established, and Himejicastle townWas maintained as The townscape of the castle town remains in the present city area.
- 1888(Meiji21 years)12/23 Sanyo Railway (currentlyWest Japan Railway CompanySanyo Main Line）Himeji StationOpened.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 Municipal systemBecomes Himeji city by enforcement.
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)12/17 Establish a city emblem.
- 1923(Taisho12 years)8/19 Kobe Himeji Electric Railway (currentlySanyo Electric RailwayMain line) Opening between Akashi and Himeji.
- Great Kanto EarthquakeでTokyoSuffered enormous damage,capitalWhen the relocation was considered, it was listed as the candidate site.
- 1936(Showa11 years Himezu Line (currentlyHime ShinsenHimejiTsuyamaTo commemorate all of theNational Defense and Resource ExpoWill be held in front of Himeji Castle.
- 1945(20)6/22-7/3 Himeji air raidBurns down the city area,Himeji castleIs not burned.
- 1946(Showa 21) Merged with 7 surrounding municipalities such as Shikama City.. After that, the city area expanded 6 times.
- 1949(24)8/18 Himeji City SongEstablished.
- 1964(39) Completion of "Showa's major repair" at Himeji Castle.
- 1966(Showa 41) "Himeji Expo"ButHandprint mountain, Otemae Park,Nagoyama ReienWill be held in.
- 1969(44)5/3Establish a city flag to commemorate the 80th anniversary ceremony of the municipal organization.
- 1972(47)3/15 Sanyo ShinkansenHimeji StationOpened.
- 1980(Showa 55) May City Hall completed/moved.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year) 100th anniversary commemorative event "Himeji Hyakusai ShirotopiaHolding.
- 1996(8)4/1 Core citySpecified to.
- 2008(20) "Himeji Confectionery Expo 2008Will be held next to Himeji Castle.
- 2009(21) August As a result of public recruitment of image characters for the city,Shiromaru HimeWas decided.
- 2011(23) November B-1 Grand Prix(This tournament and "Kinki/Chugoku/Shikoku Regional Tournament") were held around Himeji Castle.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(Meiji22 years)4/1 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofShito-gunHimeji Kourigicho, Himeji Takashomachi, Himeji Masui Town, Himeji Yanagicho, Himeji Saiki Town, Himeji Kagefukuji Temple, Himeji Kaki Yamabushi, Himeji Farmer Town, Himeji Yoshida Town, Himeji Tatsunocho XNUMX-Chome, Himeji Tatsunocho XNUMX-Chome, Himeji Tatsunocho XNUMX-chome, Himeji-Tatsunocho XNUMX-chome, Himeji-Tatsunocho XNUMX-chome, Himeji-Tatsunocho XNUMX-chome, Himeji-Koname-cho, Himeji-Hakuro-cho,Himeji Yoneda Town・Himeji Katamachi, Himeji Chichimachi, Himeji Aioi Town, Himeji Nishi-Tomita Town, Himeji Tomita Town, Himeji Shita Katamachi, Himeji Nishi Shita Katamachi, Himeji Okuramae Town, Himeji Sakamoto Town, Himeji Honcho, Himeji Cotton Town,Himeji Higashi Nikaicho・Himeji Nakanikaimachi, Himeji Nishi Nikaimachi, Himeji Fukunakamachi, Himeji Tawaramachi, Himeji Vertical Town, Himeji Fukunakabashi Shinmachi, Himeji Nishigyocho, Himeji Emishaka Town,Himeji Nishigofu Town・Himeji-Nakagofu Town・Himeji-Higashi-Gofu Town・Himeji Carpenter TownHimeji Higashi Konyacho・Himeji Nishi Konyacho ・Himeji Nishishiocho ・Himeji Shinshin Town ・Himeji Shinrakucho ・Himeji Minami Town ・Himeji Kano Town ・Himeji XNUMX Places ・Himeji Shirahakugin Town ・Himeji Light Source Temple ・Himeji Naocho ・Himeji Kamei Town・Himeji Old Nikaicho ・Himeji Nakagyocho ・Himeji Chamachi ・Himeji Kayaya Town ・Himeji Izumi Town ・Himeji Motoshio Town ・Himeji Plains Town ・HimejiHojoguchi・Himeji Higashi Uomachi ・Himeji Daikoku Town ・Himeji Sakata Town ・Himeji Ichi Chome ・Himeji Shitaji Town Back ・Himeji Kokufuji Town ・Himeji Nishi Kamiya Town ・Himeji Tenjin Town ・Himeji Bridge Motomachi ・Himeji Hashimoto Shinmachi ・Himeji Kamiya Minamiura ・Himeji Kamiya Kitaura, Himeji Foundry Town, Himeji Goken House, Himeji Kunaga Town, Himeji Shimokunaga Town, Himeji Sakai Town, Himeji Ikuno Town, Himeji Hashiyuki Town, Himeji Kanaya Town, Himeji Yagi Town, Himeji Fukui Town, Himeji Doshincho Town・Himeji Goroemon House ・Himeji Kagomachi ・Himeji Blacksmith Town ・Himeji Taketa Town ・Himeji Kawama Town ・Himeji Bozu Town ・Himeji Fukumoto Town ・Himeji Yoneya Town ・Himeji Noriji Town ・Himeji Weitokuji Town ・Himeji Ono Town ・Fukunaka Village ・Part of Nakamura and Kokufuji Village, part of Nori Village (Umegatsubo), and part of Toyozawa VillageHimejiWas launched.
- 1912(Meiji 45) April 4- Shikama-gunIncorporated a part of Kuniyoshi and Ichinomura.
- 1925(Taisho14) April 4-Shikama-gunJokita VillageIncorporate.
- 1933(Showa8) April 4-Shikama-gunMinakami Village-Kanzaki-gunTohori VillageIncorporate.
- 1935(10)10/1 -Shikama-gunJonan Village-TakaokaIncorporate.
- 1936(Showa 11) April 4-Shikama-gunAmuro-Arakawa-Temura villageIncorporate.
- 1946(21)3/1 - Shikama City・Shikama-gunShirahama-Hirohata-Ibo-gunAboshi Town-Otsu Village-Katsuhara-Amabu VillageMerged withHimejiLaunched.
- 1954(29)7/1 -Shikama-gunYagi-Itohiki Village-Sosamura-Amabu Village・Ibo-gunTaichiIncorporate.
- 1957(Showa 32) July 10- Inami DistrictBessho Village・Shikama-gunShigo Village-Mikuni Nomura-HanadaIncorporate.
- 1958(33)1/1 -Shikama-gunHigashimura・Kanzaki DistrictJinnan Town・InnanMatougataIncorporate.
- 1959(34)5/1 -Innan-gunOshio TownIncorporate.
- 1967(42)3/5 -Ibo-gunHayashida TownIncorporate.
- 2006(Heisei18 years)3/27 -Shikama-gunIejima Town-Yumezencho・Kanzaki DistrictKoji Town-Shishiwa-gunAzumi TownIncorporate.
Origin of the city name
It is said to be derived from the ancient name of Himeji, where Himeji Castle is located, "Himeji no Oka". This place name is oldSilkwormThis place was once called "Himeko" (silkworm).SericultureIt is believed that it was attached because it was a thriving area. 『Harima Country Culture], the place name of "Himejioka" appears.
(In parentheses) is tenure
- After the municipal organizationMayor
- (1889(Meiji 22) July-1898(Meiji 31) February)
- (1898(Meiji 31) July-1900(Meiji 33) February)
- (1900(Meiji 33) July-1901(Meiji 34) February)
- (1901(Meiji 34) July-1909(Meiji 42) February)
- (1909(Meiji 42) July-1915(Taisho 4th year) June)
- (1915(Taisho 4) November-1919(Taisho 8th year) June)
- (1920(Taisho 9) November-1924(Taisho 13th year) June)
- Shigeoka Nagahiko(1924(Taisho 13) November-1930(Showa 5) February)
- Fuzo Sato(1930(Showa 5) August-1934(Showa 9) February)
- Toshinori Tadera(1934(Showa 9) August-1938(Showa 13) February)
- Kurashige Hisashi(1939(Showa 14) May-June the same year)
- Sokichi Tsuboi(1939(Showa 14) August-1943(Showa 18) February)
- Sorabe Hara(1943(Showa 18) August-1946(Showa 21) February)
- Sorabe Hara (temporary) (1946(Showa 21) May-June the same year)
- (Temporary) (1946(Showa 21) May-June the same year)
- Post-war official mayor
- (1946(Showa 21) August-1967(Showa 42) February)
- The mayor of the postwar reconstruction period. Calling on 113 cities affected by the war, the National Federation of War Cities (currentFoundationPacific War National Air Raid Victims Memorial Association) was formed,Handprint mountainToPacific War National War-damaged City Air Bomb Victims MemorialErected. Although it did not happen, we planned the establishment of a municipal broadcasting station, and predicted further fierce competition between cities,Otemae Street,Municipal monorail/city busFocus on improving transportation infrastructure such as1966Is a run of a local exposition "Himeji ExpoWas held.
- (1967(Showa 42) August-1983(Showa 58) February)
- Matsuji Toya(1983(Showa 58) August-1995(7) April)
- Horikawa Kazuhiro(1995(7) March-2003(15) April)
- Toshikatsu Iwami(2003(15) March-2019(31) April)
- Kiyomoto Hideyasu(2019(Heisei 31) April-Current position, as of January 4 (Reiwa 2020 years))
- (1946(Showa 21) August-1967(Showa 42) February)
House of RepresentativesIn the single-election district, there are Old Ieshima, Yumemae, Koji, AndomiHyogo Prefecture 12th Ward, Other areas (Himeji city area before the Great Heisei merger)Hyogo Prefecture 11th WardBecomes
- HyogoNakaharima Prefectural Citizen Center
- Himeji Police Station-Shikama Police Station-Aboshi Police Station
- Kobe District Public Prosecutor's OfficeHimeji Branch
- Himeji Ward Public Prosecutor's Office
- Kobe Legal Affairs BureauHimeji Branch
- KobeProbation officeHimeji Representative Office
- Himeji Shonen Jail・Himeji Detention Center
- Osaka Immigration Bureau Kobe BranchHimeji Port Branch Office
- Japan Pension ServiceHimeji Pension Office
- Hyogo Agricultural Administration Office
- Area first section
- Himeji Statistics and Information Center
- Kobe Plant Protection Station Himeji Branch Office
- Kinki Forest Management Bureau of ChinaHyogo Forest Management Office Himeji Forest Office
- Kinki Regional Development BureauHimeji Construction Office
- Fifth District Coast Guard HeadquartersHimeji Coast Guard
- Kobe Transport Administration Department
- Himeji Maritime Office
- Himeji Motor Vehicle Inspection Registration Office
Defense related facilities
Pacific Warbefore,Imperial Japanese Army Of10th DivisionHeadquarters,10rd Infantry RegimentThe Himeji Army Guard Hospital and other facilities were placed inside and around Himeji Castle, and later to the north of Himeji Castle. Currently, the Himeji Army Guard HospitalNational Hospital Organization Himeji Medical CenterOn the site of the Artillery RegimentJapan Ground Self-Defense Force3th Special Unit-3th High Fire Special Course BattalionEtc. are stationedHimeji GarrisonIs placed.
- Constant number: 47 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 1st year)-November 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Takaaki Yagi (Liberal Democratic Party, 9th term)
- Vice Chairman: Daisuke Ishido (citizen club, 4th term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Civic club||9||◎ Toshiaki Kageyama, Daisuke Ishido, Koji Takeo, Makoto Tokiwa, Kasumi Komada, Toshiyuki Miwa, Masato Ayama, Ryujiro Yagi, Satoru Yamaguchi|
|Foundation||9||◎ Manabu Sakamoto, Akemi Imazato, Koji Tsumiga, Kazunari Miki, Yoshikazu Kinnai, Chihiro Eguchi, Keisuke Makino, Hiroyuki Matsuoka, Daisuke Ito|
|Komeito||8||◎Tatsuo Kimura, Kazuya Miyashita, Shinzo Nishimoto, Atsushi Kawashima, Goro Arima, Shoko Nakanishi, Yoshikazu Shirai, Yosuke Yamazaki|
|LDP||7||◎Yoshihide Miyamoto, Kazumasa Shigeta, Koji Shioda, Kazuyuki Iwami, Yuro Kobayashi, Takaaki Yagi, Ryuichi Takenaka|
|Newborn himeji||7||◎ Akira Tokage, Miwae, Tara Inoue, Yukinori Hagiwara, Taizo Sakagami, Momoki Umeki, Hiroaki Sugimoto|
|Japan Communist PartyLegislature||4||◎Mayumi Tanigawa, Yukiko Mori, Moriyasu Murahara, Kazushige Gourd|
|Osaka Restoration SocietyHimeji||2||◎ Yosuke Onishi, Yuka Takenaka|
*As of July 2020, 2 (4 years of Reiwa).
Hyogo Prefectural Assembly
- Election district: 8
- Constant number: 8 people
- Term: June 2019th, 6 (Reiwa 11st year)-April 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa) (special application)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Hideaki Takeuchi||Hyogo Prefectural Union (Independent)||4|
|Amano Fumio||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||2|
|Yoshinobu Shibata||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||1|
|Jiro Irie||Japan Communist Party||2|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hyogo Prefecture 11th Ward(Himeji City, an area that does not belong to the 12 wards)||Takeaki Matsumoto||LDP||7||Constituency|
|Hyogo Prefecture 12th Ward(OldIejima Town-Yumezencho-Koji Town-Azumi TownHimeji City in the area)||Sou Yamaguchi||LDP||6||Constituency|
Sister city, partner city, sister castle
- sister city
- Partner city
- Mutual support agreement at the time of disaster
- Toyota City(Aichi）
- Joetsu City(Niigata）
- May 1996, 5 Mutual support agreement at the time of urban disaster related to Sakakibara
- May 1996, 5 Mutual support agreement at the time of urban disaster related to Sakakibara
- sister city
- Charleroicity(ベルギー, November 1965, 7)
- Phoenix city(The United States of AmericaArizona, November 1976, 11).. In Phoenix CitySagihoenBuilt.
- Adelaidecity(AustraliaSouth Australia, November 1982, 4)
- Curitibacity(BrazilState of Parana, November 1984, 5)
- Taiyuan City(People's Republic of ChinaShanxi Province, November 1987, 5)
- Changwon(South KoreaGyeongsangnam-do, May 2000, 4MayamaAffiliated with. )
Looking at the population change from the previous census from the 22 census, it was 0.02, an increase of 536,338%, and the rate of change was 41th among 10 municipalities in the prefecture and 49th among 15 administrative districts.
|Himeji City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Himeji City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Himeji
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The original area of Himeji City was limited to the area around Himeji Castle. Before the war, the surrounding villages were merged, and after the warGHQAfter the merger under the command (referred to as "Lamorte merger because of the involvement of Col. Ramote"), through 6 mergers of municipalities,Showa periodBoasts a considerable area asCityIt became.
Government-designated cityAiming at the transition tomergerIs being sought. Himeji City until March 2004Iejima Town-Yumezencho-Koji Town-Azumi TownHimeji area voluntary merger council was established between the two, but the Himeji area legal merger council with Himeji city, Koji town, and Atsumi town from April of the following month, Himeji city, Iejima town merger council from July And the Himeji-shi and Yumezen-cho merger council was established, and the merger agreement of these four towns and Himeji-shi was finally signed on February 4, 7. This20063/27, Ieshima-cho, Yumezen-cho, Koji-cho, and Yasutomi-cho were transferred to Himeji City.
The designated requirements for ordinance-designated cities have been eased to a new city of merger of 70, but since the population of Himeji City after the merger is about 53, the second and third mergers The government is aiming to realize a government-designated city in the medium to long term, such as by promoting further relaxation of designated requirements.
Himeji City "ward"
Although it is neither a government-designated city nor a city established under the merger special law, there is a "ward" as a wide-area place name in part of the city. From south to southwest of the city,Shikama Ward-Hirohata-Otsu Ward-Katsuhara Ward-Aboshi Ward-Amarube WardThere are 6 wards.1946(21)3/1ToShikama City,Shikama-gunHirohata,Shirahama,Ibo-gunAboshi Town,Otsu Village,Katsuhara,Amabu VillageThe name of the old municipality was added to distinguish it from the existing town name when it was incorporated (only the old Shirahama town area disappeared as a "ward" in a short period of time). It is a part of a place name, and is one place name, for example, "Shima Ward ○○". Of course,Ward officeNo, no legal personality (Local autonomous districtnot). OnceFukuiObama CityThe same method was adopted in part ofYamaguchi Shunan CityOldTokuyama CityThere are similar cases in some areas.
- Footnotes about "ku" in Himeji City See also
- Himeji castleAt 68, Honmachi, Himeji City, which is the location, the surrounding hospitals, high schools, museums, etc. are also included.address(Block)asImperial PalaceIt is said to be the second largest after Chiyoda No. 1 block in Chiyoda Ward. Therefore, 68 Honmachi depends on the locationCampusIs different. The 68th Honmachi was originally located inside Himeji Castle's middle circle, and was the place where the XNUMXth Regiment of the Army Infantry was placed in modern times.
- National Hospital Organization Himeji Medical Center
- Hyogo Prefectural Himeji Cardiovascular Center
- Himeji Red Cross Hospital
- Steel Memorial Hirohata Hospital
- Himeji St. Mary's Hospital
- Tsukazaki Hospital
- Tsukazaki Memorial Hospital
- Nagaku Hospital
- Welfare hospital
- Kyoritsu Hospital
- Ino Hospital
- Kamino Hospital
- Harima Oshio Hospital
- Sakai Hospital
Open field cultivation of vegetables and fruits is active mainly in the northern part of the city. Many paddy fields also remain, but their residential land has become remarkable in recent years. Due to the nutrients flowing from the Ichikawa and Yumezengawa rivers, the seafood of Harima Nada is plentiful and delicious, and the fishing industry is also active. There are two in Hyogo prefectureCentral wholesale marketOne of theHimeji City Central Wholesale MarketIs placed.
From prewar to seasideNippon Steel(Old:Nippon Steel→Fuji Steel→Nippon Steel→ Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal)Hirohata Works,Sanyo Special Steel,Joint Steel,Yamato IndustryWas established and the steel industry was developed, but in recent years it has been shrinking due to the shutdown of the blast furnace.
otherToshibaHimeji Factory (Amabe Ward: Mainly individual)semiconductorEtc. In addition to the Himeji semiconductor factory in nearby Taishi-cho, there are factories of Toshiba Group companies in Himeji city. ) AndMitsubishi ElectricIn addition to Himeji Manufacturing (Chiyoda-cho, Hirohata-ku, Fuji-cho, etc., totaling about 15.2 square meters.DaicelHimeji Works (Hirohata Factory and Aboshi Factory)Nippon KayakuHimeji Factory (Tominmachi),Nippon ShokubaiHimeji Works (Aboshi Ward),Sumitomo SeikaHimeji Factory (Shikama Ward) etc.Chemicalsfactory. AlsoUshio Electric(Founded in Himeji City: current head office is Tokyo)Yoshikawa industry(Attached to Nippon Steel Hirohata Works)electronicsThere are many large-scale factories in the city, such as related factories. furtherKansai Electric Power OfHimeji Daiichi Power Station-Himeji Daini Power StationAndOsaka GasHimeji Works (LNG (Liquefied natural gas) Base) is also located.
In recent years, Tsumigakita Town, Shikama Ward ToPanasonic LCD panelThe factory started operation in 2010. Peripheral material factories are also concentrated. Site area is approximately 48 m2And the total investment was about 3000 billion yen... togetherDai Nippon PrintingThe Himeji Factory (which produces color filters for 8th generation LCDs) is also established.
In addition to the Sanyo Special Steel and Yamato Industry mentioned above,GyozaEtc.Gozazoku,Kamaboko-Bamboo ringsManufacturingYamasa Kamaboko,glovesManufacture and sales ofShowa gloves, A major projector lampPhoenix electric, ManufacturingSolar panelsManufacture and sales of majorFujipream,motor·pumpThe largest manufacturer and seller of marine electrical equipmentNishishiba Electric(Former Toshiba Aboshi Plant spun off),vending machineManufacturer of etc.GloryAre headquartered in Himeji City.
As a local industry,leather,gelatin(glue),MatchManufacturing,Chain makingand so on. By the way, Himeji white tanned leather work, Myonchin fire chopsticks, Shirasagi dyeing,Japanese candles, Himejitop, HimejiPaper macheToys of the prefectureTraditional craftsIs specified in.
- Large retail store
- Sanyo Department Store
- Piole Himeji(JR West Japan Urban Development）
- Youme Town Himeji
- AEON Himeji store 20112/28UntilHimeji Sati (Operating companyMycal Co., Ltd.→AEON Retail Co., Ltd.)
- AEON MALL Himeji River City
- AEON MALL Himeji Otsu
Stores that existed in the past
- Shopping district
- Nikaimachi Street
- Miyuki street
- Nikamachi Shopping Street and West Nikaimachi Shopping Street
- Nozato Shopping Street
- Red light district
Special product/special product
- Himeji top
- Himeji White Tanned Leatherwork
- Himeji Hariko Toy
- Myonchin fire chopsticks(Those who made wind chopsticks together with fire chopsticks)-Produced by the Meirin family, a descendant of armor craftsmen.
- Himeji Ramen
- Champon yaki -Himeji's original noodle dishesGrilled udon"When"Fried noodlesIt is a mixture.
- IkagoBoiled nails
- Eki soba
- Karinto -Known as Banshu candy, it is a stick-shaped doughbrown sugarThere are various shapes and materials in addition to the ones entwined with clothes, but each is characterized by a hard fabric..
- Gozazoku(Imagawa wareIs a type ofBean pasteSweets)
- TokiharuChinese Steamed Dumplings
- In TaiBamboo shoot
- privet(Tea confectionery)
- Himeji Oden
- Hatoya's-with fried vegetables and onion heaven.
The famous Banshu TenobeRaw noodles OfIbo no yarnIs widely advertised and sold in Himeji, but in terms of production areaTatsuno Cityな どIbogawaThe middle class is the home. As wellSalted bunsAlsoAko CityIs the real home.
World War IIIn the past, the main store was in Himeji. However, when the wartime regime was created, banks and newspaper companies were merged into "one prefecture, one company,"Prefectural office locationIt became the only location. Among these, the Thirty-Eighth Bank and the Himeji Bank areKobe Bank(AfterTaiyo Kobe Bank,Sakura Bank,CurrentlySumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,Minato Bank) Became. Nationwide, there are many banks in the prefectural capitals, and many credit unions in cities other than the prefectural capitals.
- SewerDevelopment status-Population penetration rate 88.8% (as of the end of 2008)
- Cable TV - Himeji Cable TVWINK
- Community broadcasting - Himeji City FM21(FM GENKI)
- Broadband - NTT West(FLET'S ADSL, B FLET'S),Kay Opticom ,Himeji Cable TV, Etc.
Main companies originating in Himeji
Category: Himeji City companiesSee also
- Yamasa Kamaboko
- Yamato Industry
- Sanyo Special Steel
- Nishimatsuya Chain
- Noah Indoor Stage
- Banshu Shinkin Bank
- Futagi clothing store(ion(One company that is the predecessor of
- Shinki Bus
- Sumitomo Seika(The former company "Steelmaking Chemical Industry" is the current Himeji Factory)
- Nishishiba Electric
- WDB Holdings
- Cypress Solutions
- Ushio Electric(Currently headquartered in Tokyo)
- Hiroe Samurai
- Rainbow technique
- Sanyo dye
- Sanyo milling
- Showa gloves
- Shinki(Currently headquartered in Tokyo)
- Narita Coffee
- Haseko Corporation
- Hamada Confect(Currently headquartered in Kakogawa City)
- Harima Kyowa Bussan
- Banshu Ham Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Phoenix electric
- Cultural Shatter(Currently headquartered in Tokyo)
- Maxvalu West Japan(Currently headquartered in Hiroshima City)
- Maneki food
- Mishiro Holdings(Developing "Glasses of glasses" in west Japan and "Parikiki of glasses" in eastern Japanglassesspecialty shop. (Currently headquartered in Tokyo)
- Miki Industry
- Motoya(Currently headquartered in Osaka and Tokyo)
- Yaegaki Sake Brewery
- Kansai Foods(With the name "Rikimaru"Conveyor belt sushiExpand chain stores. )
Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular
- Hyogo Prefectural University
- Himeji Engineering Campus(Former Himeji Shosha Campus) -Faculty of Engineering / Graduate School of Engineering, OldHimeji Institute of Technology.
- Himeji Environmental Human Campus(Former Himeji new home campus) -Faculty of Environmental Humanities, Graduate School of Environmental Humanities, OldHimeji Junior College.
- Himeji University
- University Headquarters Campus (Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Education, Institute of Humanities and Human Rights Education)
- Himeji Dokkyo University
- (Group of Human Sociology (Reorganization of Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics and Information), Faculty of Healthcare, Faculty of Pharmacy, Graduate School of Law, Graduate School of Languages, Graduate School of Economics and Information Sciences)
- Himeji Hinomoto Junior College
- Junshin Gakuin High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Kenjo Girls' High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Toyo University Himeji High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Jiyugaoka High School(Former Nissei Gakuen Third High School)
- Himeji Jogakuin High School(Former Hyogo Harima Senior High School)
- Hinomoto Gakuen High School(The attached junior high school is closed)
Junior high school
- Himeji City Inui Junior High School
- Himeji City Toko Junior High School
- Himeji City Amuro Junior High School
- Himeji City Hiromine Junior High School
- Himeji City Sanyo Junior High School
- Himeji City Takaoka Junior High School
- Himeji City Shosha Junior High School
- Himeji City Daihakusho Junior High School
- Himeji City Kotoryo Junior High School
- Himeji Municipal Junior High School
- Himeji City Nada Junior High School
- Himeji City Shika Higashi Junior High School
- Himeji City Shikama Chubu Junior High School
- Himeji City Shikasai Junior High School
- Himeji City Yumesaki Junior High School
- Himeji City Hirohata Junior High School
- Himeji City Otsu Junior High School
- Himeji City Aboshi Junior High School
- Himeji City Asahi Junior High School
- Himeji City Jinnan Junior High School
- Himeji City Shiroyama Junior High School
- Himeji City Hanada Junior High School
- Himeji City Hayashida Junior High School
- Himeji City Higashi Junior High School
- Junshin Gakuin Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Kenjo Women's Academy(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Toyo University Himeji Junior High School(*Middle and high school)
- Hinomoto Gakuen Junior High School(A high school is also established. Currently closed)
- Himeji City Nozato Elementary School
- Himeji City Joken Elementary School
- Himeji City Joto Elementary School
- Himeji City Higashi Elementary School
- Himeji City Senba Elementary School
- Himeji City Josai Elementary School
- Himeji City Tohori Elementary School
- Himeji City Water Elementary School
- Himeji Municipal Elementary School
- Himeji City Hiromine Elementary School
- Himeji City Johoku Elementary School
- Himeji City Amuro Higashi Elementary School
- Himeji City Amuro Elementary School
- Himeji City Takaoka Elementary School
- Himeji City Takaoka Nishi Elementary School
- Himeji City Sosa Elementary School
- Himeji City Minamiso Elementary School
- Himeji City Shiratori Elementary School
- Himeji City Taiichi Elementary School
- Himeji City Aoyama Elementary School
- Himeji City Hayashida Elementary School
- Himeji City Ise Elementary School
- Himeji City Joyo Elementary School
- Himeji City Tegara Elementary School
- Himeji City Arakawa Elementary School
- Himeji City Yagi Elementary School
- Himeji City Itohiki Elementary School
- Himeji Shirahama Elementary School
- Himeji City Tsumaga Elementary School
- Himeji City Takahama Elementary School
- Himeji City Shikama Elementary School
- Himeji City Tsuda Elementary School
- Himeji City Egaho Elementary School
- Himeji City Matagata Elementary School
- Himeji City Oshio Elementary School
- Himeji City Hachiman Elementary School
- Himeji City Hirohata Elementary School
- Himeji City Hirohata Daini Elementary School
- Himeji City Otsu Elementary School
- Himeji City Minami-Otsu Elementary School
- Himeji City Otsumo Elementary School
- Himeji City Aboshi Elementary School
- Himeji City Aboshinishi Elementary School
- Himeji City Katsuhara Elementary School
- Himeji City Asahiyo Elementary School
- Himeji City Yobu Elementary School
- Himeji Funatsu Elementary School
- Himeji City Yamada Elementary School
- Himeji City Taniuchi Elementary School
- Himeji City Togai Elementary School
- Himeji City Hanada Elementary School
- Himeji Mikuni Elementary School
- Himeji Bessho Elementary School
- Himeji City Iejima Elementary School
- Himeji City Bose Elementary School
- Himeji City Okishi Elementary School
- Himeji City Kamisuge Elementary School
- Himeji City Sugo Elementary School
- Himeji City Maenosho Elementary School
- Himeji City Kochi Elementary School
- Himeji Municipal Ryano Elementary School
- Himeji City Koro Elementary School
- Himeji City Koranami Elementary School
- Himeji City Nakadera Elementary School
- Hitoji City Antominami Elementary School
- Himeji City Atomi Kita Elementary School
Compulsory education school
- Himeji Shirasagi elementary and junior high school
- Himeji Shigo Gakuin
- Himeji City Abundant Elementary and Junior High School
A school that once existed
- Himeji City Jonan Elementary School (The school was integrated in 2009. To Himeji City Shirasagi Elementary School)
- Himeji City Jitsumi Elementary School (same as above)
- Himeji City Yamanouchi Elementary School(The school was integrated in 2010. To Maenosho Elementary School, Himeji City)
- Himeji Shirasagi Elementary School(In 2018, it was integrated with Shirasagi and transferred to a compulsory school)
- Himeji Shirasagi Junior High School(In 2018, integrated with Shirasagi Elementary School and transferred to compulsory school)
- Himeji Shigo Elementary School(Integrated with Shigochu in 2019, transferred to compulsory education school)
- Himeji City Shigo Junior High School(Integrated with Shigo Elementary School in 2019, transferred to compulsory education school)
- Himeji City Rich Elementary School(In 2020, the school was integrated into Futanaka and transferred to a compulsory school)
- Himeji City Abundant Junior High School(Migrated to compulsory education school by integrating with wealthy elementary school in 2020)
- Hyogo Prefectural Johoku High School(Abolished in 2005)
- Hyogo Prefectural Himeji Hearing Special Support School
- Hyogo Prefectural Himeji Special Support School
- Hyogo Prefectural Himeji Shirasagi Special Support School
- NHK Kobe Broadcasting StationHimeji Branch
- Sun TV Himeji Branch
- Himeji Cable TV(WINK)
- Himeji City FM21(Community broadcasting, 79.3 MHz)
Television broadcasting, FM radio broadcasting
AM radio broadcast
- Radio kansai 558 kHz
- NHK OsakaSecond broadcast 666 kHz
- NHK OsakaSecond broadcast 828 kHz
- Asahi Broadcasting Radio 1008 kHz
- MBS Radio 1179 kHz
- Radio Osaka 1314 kHz
- Of the above, Radio KansaiKobe City, The otherOsakaIt is broadcast from. Apart from this, in the 1950sHimeji City BroadcastingThe city area AM station was planned and a preliminary license was issued, but it was abandoned. Detail isList of broadcasting stations that gave up openingSee.
Very high private car ownership, including in neighboring areasmotorizationThis is a particularly advanced area, where traffic congestion and accidents frequently occur on roads in the city. EspeciallySanyo Main LineThe traffic congestion on the roads beyond is chronic, and over the years around Himeji Station, the JR line crossing construction was carried out. (Part of the Sanyo Main Line (Kobe Line) completed in 2006 Part of the Bantan Line and Himeshin Line completed in 2008)
Also, to improve traffic conditionsLRTThe concept of introduction is emerging. Long time agoHimeji City Transportation BureauBut at Himeji Station-in the mountains of TegaraMunicipal monorailWas operated, but due to a decrease in passengers, it has been abolished only 13 years after the start of business (actual business is about 8 years).
Straddling the border with the old Koji TempleHarima AirportWas planned for construction, but is in a frozen state.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Himeji Station
The railway that once existed
- Main line
- Aboshi Port Station-Amariko Hamacho Station-Tsunomiya Station-Sakaide Village Station-Waku Station
- Branch line
- Aboshi station square station
- Himeji Station-Daishogun Station-Terayama Station
- Express Bus
- Himeji Station
- Himeji Station-Osaka Airport Line(Kamihime BusOsaka Airport Transportation）
- Himeji Station-Kansai International Airport Line (Shinki Bus/Kansai Airport Transportation-Nankai Bus）
- Himeji Station- TokyoShibuya(Shibuya Mark City) (Princess Road/Kamihime Bus)
- Himeji Station- Tottori Station・In front of Hinomaru Head Office (Princess Bird) (Shinki Bus・Hinomaru Motor）
- Yumae Bus Stop
- Antomi Bus Stop
- Tsuyama Station-Osaka Station / Universal Studios Japan (China Highway Bus / Shinki Bus / West Japan JR Bus)
- Yamazaki-Sannomiya Line (West Shinki)
- Decorative East Bus Stop
- Swan bus stop
- Kurashiki/Okayama-Sannomiya (Harbor liner/ Shinki Bus)
- Transit Bus
- Shinki Bus -Contact with the entire city and adjacent cities and counties.
- Joton Bus --There are three terminal parts in the city.
Long time agoHimeji City Enterprise Bureau Transportation Division(Himeji City Bus) was operating in the city, was abolished on March 2010, 3, the line was transferred to the Shinki Bus.
- E2 Sanyo Expressway Sanyo Himeji East IC - Sanyo Himeji West IC
- E2A Chinese motorway - Yumezen SIC
- E95 Bantan connecting road
- National Route 2(IncludingHimeji Bypass),National Route 29(IncludingHimeji West Bypass),National Route 179,National Route 250,National Route 312,National Route 372,National Route 436
- Otemae Street - Top 100 Roads in JapanSelection.
- Twelve Place Front -A one-way westbound city road corresponding to the one-way eastbound one-way section of National Highway 2. Part of National Highway No. 1975 until October 10.
- Station Minamioji -Go south from Himeji Station south exit to Shikama Ward.CousFamous for row of trees.
- Shodoshima Ferry : Himeji Orika Port-Fukuda Port(Shodoshima) (National Route 436Contact us)
- Bozeki Steamship : Himeji Orika PortOgashima-Bosejima
- High speed(High-speed ship): Himeji Orima Port-Iejima
- (High-speed ship): Himeji Orika Port-Iejima
Scenic spots/historic sites/culture/sightseeing/hot springs/entertainment
Himeji castle TheHistorical dramaIt is often used for photography such as Himeji in recent yearsFilm commissionIs a movieLast Samurai"ofLocationIn Mt.Engyoji TempleWe are engaged in activities such as mediating. In addition, Himeji is one of the best in JapanFestivalThere is also a point.
Historic sites and scenic spots
- Iejima Ten Views -Maura Kokaku, Tenma Sacred Tree, View of Kankan, Shirahige Reiji, Miyaura Night Night, Akasaka Shimizu/Sakuraya Snowscape, Kannonzaki Tsuki, Bozeji Ruins, Tanegasaki, Matsushima Noma
- Shiga pot -Himeji City Green Station Kanagaji
- Small red wall
- Danbayama Tumulus - country'sHistoric site.. The first, second and third burial mounds.
- Hizuka Mound -National historic site.
- Mino Burial Mounds
- Miyayama Tumulus
- Shiono hexagonal burial mound
- Himeji castle - National treasure(8 buildings including the large castle tower),Important cultural property(74 towers, etc.),Special historical site,world Heritage
- Himeji Castle Nishi Onishi Mansion Site Garden "Kokoen'
- English castle
- Okishio Castle -National historical site.
- (Kongsan Castle)
- Ornamental Battery
- Fukudomari Daiba Ruins
- Harima country company(Shooting soldier shrine)
- Himeji Shrine
- Hiromine Shrine(Hiromine)-Important cultural property.
- Nagabe Shrine
- Jusho Shrine
- Matsubara Hachiman Shrine
- Oshio Tenmangu
- Hirohata Tenmangu
- Otoyama Sansha -Three companies that sit in Otokoyama.Otokoyama Hachimangu-Senhime Tenmangu-Mizuo Shrine.Himeji Castle Ten Views・Also selected.
- Ega Shrine - Bell bellIs an important cultural propertyHyogo designated tangible cultural property.
- Kusho Goryo Ten Shrine
- Uobuki Hachiman Shrine
- Shoshazan Engyoji Temple - Important cultural property-Historic site.33 countries in the westNo. 27 andHarima West XNUMX places1 bill office
- Maitreya Temple -Important cultural property.
- Keiunji Temple
- Kameyama Hontokuji (Kameyama Gobo)
- Himeji Senba Betsuin Hontokuji (Senba Gobo)
- Zenganji - Mt. KuraiyamaLocated in
- Daikakuji Temple -Statues of important cultural properties, etc.
- Ryumonji Temple
- Harima Kokubunji Site -National historical site.
- Falunji Temple
- Yumezen Shichifukujin - Maitreya Temple...Sex sea temple
Modern buildings and historical sites
- Daicel Ijinkan(Museum, clothing club)- 1910Completion.Modernization industrial heritage, Himeji cityscape important building.
- Collection-Modern industrial heritage.
- Hyogo Prefectural UniversityHimeji Environmental Human Campus (Former Prefectural Himeji Institute of Technology Faculty of Environmental Humanities) Yuri no Ki Kaikan (Former Himeji High SchoolPart of the main building) ・Auditorium- 1926Completion of the countryRegistered tangible cultural property
- Former Aboshi Bank Main Store(Former Takeda Women's Clothing, current Restaurant Minato Club)-Completed in 1916, Himeji City Cityscape Important Building
- NTT Hyogo Branch Himeji Building No. 2- 1930Completion, Himeji City cityscape important building
- Former Ako Salt Affairs Bureau Aboshi Branch OfficeGovernment building-Modernized industrial heritage.
- Otokoyama Reservoir -Modernized industrial heritage.
- Saikoterano Plateau -With modernized industrial heritageXNUMX selections of reservoirsHas been selected for.
- Ikuno Mine Dormitory Bashamichi -Modernized industrial heritage.Ikuno MineとShikama PortThe old carriageway that connects the two. The popular name is "Gin no Bashamichi".
Cultural property designated house
- Furui House(Important Cultural Property)- MillennialXNUM X ones.
- (Registered tangible cultural property)
- (Registered tangible cultural property)
- Miki House(Hyogo designated cultural property）
Library, museum, archive
- Himeji City Library -Main building and 14 branches and mobile library (automobile library).
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of History
- Hyogo Children's Museum
- Himeji Science MuseumAtom House
- Himeji Literature Museum(GokeiteiRegistered tangible cultural property）
- Japan Toy Museum
- Koji Folk Museum
- Himeji City Peace Museum
- Japan Castle Research Center
- Tegarayama Exchange Station(With monorail exhibition room)
- Azuki Museum(Gozazoku(Adjacent to the head office)
- Himeji City Museum of Art(Registered tangible cultural property)
- Himeji City Shosha no Sato Art and Craft Museum
- Miki Museum
- Himeji City Zoo
- Himeji City Aquarium
- Himeji Central Park
- Himeji Municipal Tegara Greenhouse Botanical Garden
Stadiums and physical education facilities
- Hyogo Prefectural Budokan
- Himeji City Himeji Stadium
- Himeji City Athletics Stadium
- Himeji City Central Gymnasium
- Himeji Minato Dome
- Himeji City Sports Hall
- Himeji Seaside Golf Course
- Koji General Park Sports Center
- Himeji City Cultural Center
- Cultural Convention Center
- Hyogo Prefectural Yumesakinomori Park
- Harima Chubu Hills Prefectural Nature Park
- Nishiban Hill Prefectural Natural Park
- Yukihikomineyama Prefectural Nature Park
- Himeji Park
- Tegarayama Central Park
- Sun park
- Hydrangea Village, Hydrangea Park
- Yumesaki Yumenosato Agricultural Park
- Ontachi Traffic Park
- Shioda hot spring
- (Closed from February 2013, 2)
- New Sunpia Himeji Yumesaki(Former Wel Sunpia Himeji Yumesaki)
- Hyogo Prefectural Ieshima Nature Experience Center
- HimejiNature observation forest
- Himeji City Ise Natural Village/Environmental Learning Center
- Himeji City Garden Center
- Himeji City Recreational Fishing Center
- Himeji City Recreation Center "Kojiso"
- New Sunpia Himeji Yumesaki
- Kiba Yacht Harbor (Himejikiba sea station）
- Grand Theater
- Jining warehouse
- Himeji Racecourse
- Nagoyama Reien
- -In early JanuaryHimeji Park RacecourseIs being held in.Japanese kiteOnly kites can be participated and Japanese kites from each region can be fried.
- Himeji Yukata Festival - 6/22 - 6/23Nagabe Shrine.. Lord of the Edo periodSakakibara MasatoshiAsked the townspeople to attend the company festival in the castle (裃(Not appearance)浴衣The origin of the name was recognized in the appearance. The number of stalls at the Yukata Festival is the largest in Kansai.
- Himeji Minato Festival Maritime Fireworks Festival -Held in Himeji Port on the last Saturday of July.
- Castle Festival -Early August.Himeji castle.. Parade by "Queen of the Castle" etc.
- Seijuro summerFestival- 8/9.Keiunji Temple.Joruri,Ibara Nishitsuru"Five lustful womenThe comfort of the spirits of Osamu and Seijuro, the protagonists of the tragic love story known as ".
- Banshu Autumn Festival(From mid-October to late October)
- Nada fighting festival- Matsubara Hachiman Shrine(Shirahama). This is one of the "three major fight festivals in Japan" where the stalls (a type of large mikoshi) and three mikoshi are violently hit in the surrounding seven districts.10/14 - 10/15
- Lantern Festival- Uobuki Hachiman Shrine(Tsunomiya) 10/21-10/22
- Oshio TenmanguLarge festival-Lion dance of Oshio is an intangible folk cultural property of Hyogo Prefecture.10/14 - 10/15
- Orika Festival-Ebisumiya Tenman Shrine Hamanomiya Tenmangu 10/8-10/9
- Yamada Festival-Takenomiya Shrine Evening Palace/Honmiya October Saturday and Sunday on the day before the day of physical education The three food stalls work well in the narrow grounds.
- - Arakawa Shrine Evening Palace/Nichinomiya October 10rd Saturday and Sunday October 10
- One mountain festival (about once every 60 yearsIntangible folk cultural property), Sanzan Grand Festival (Once every 20 yearsTangible folk cultural assets)- Gunsha Shrine/Harima countrySoja.
- (Early January)
- (Late August)
- Himeji Feast Art(July-September,Rice field art）
- (Late August)
- (Late August)
- Nippon Steel Hirohata Baseball Club - Adult baseballCorporate team.
- AS Harima Albion
- Estrela Himeji
- Victorina Himeji
- Sanyo Special SteelAthletics part
- Himeji Kinoshita Boxing Gym
- Sanyo Crowns - Professional baseball teams that existed in the past.
- Himeji GoToWORLD - Professional baseball teams that existed in the past.
A work set in Himeji, where the location was performed
- Last Samurai(2003）
- Emperor Meiji Space Trip(1988）
- Truck guy / Bakuso Ichiban(1975）
- 007 は 二度 死 ぬ(1967）
- Woman's garden(1954）
- TV drama
- Ghost story
- Takataka Kuroda(Sengoku warlord）
- Kuroda Nagamasa(Fukuoka domainThe first lord)
- Kuriyama Toshiyasu(Currently near Kuriyama Town,Kuroda Twenty-four Knights(First)
- Tonobu Mother
- Motoji Goto(OldKoto-gun(Yamada Village)
- Musashi Miyamoto
- Shutoku Kagawa(Doctor of the Edo period)
Political / economic
- Hiroshi Iwata(19th-22nd generationMuroranLong)
- Kiyose Ichiro(49s and 50sChairman of the House of Representatives, OldShikama-gunYumezenchoFrom)
- Akira Fujiwara(OriginalNaraLong)
- Okuda(10th/11th/12th generationsGovernor of Fukuoka Prefecture）
- Kumano Masashi(Member of the House of Councilors, Radiologist)
- Kazuichiro Furukawa(Member of the House of Representatives, Chairman of the Osaka Accountant)
- Juro Matsumoto(OriginalSecretary of Defense Agency）
- Sadajiro Inoue(RengoFounder）
- Kumajiro Tachikawa(Tachikawa libraryfounder)
- Riichiro Takai(President Takai Textile, Director of Banri Bank)
- Rihei Takai(Landowner, Head of Banri Bank)
- Seizo Noda(Former President and Chairman of Hanshin Electric Railway, former owner of the Hanshin Tigers, designer of the Hanshin Koshien Stadium)
- Toshiro Ota(Noritzfounder)
- Umekichi Ushio(Asset owner, Ushio joint-stock company representative, Himeji Hydropower President, Himeji Bank President,Himeji Chamber of CommerceChairman)
- Kenji Ushio(Representative employee of Ushio Joint Stock Company, President of China Electric Co., Deputy President of Kobe Bank, President of Himeji Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Jiro Ushio(Ushio ElectricFounder/Chairman,Keizai DoyukaiSpecial Advisor, YuanEconomic and Fiscal Advisory CouncilMember of parliament)
- Ushio Yuji(Wealth owner, Osaka Dojima Rice Grain Exchanger)
- Onoe Tosaku(Glory industryPresident)
- Toshio Onoue(Honorary Chairman Glory, Advisor to the Himeji Chamber of Commerce)
- Nagai Hikozo(Paper dealer, Himeji rice exchange director, wealthy person)
- Hachimoto Hachiro(President of Himeji Commercial Bank, President of Himeji Gas)-The predecessor Yajiro was a leading figure in the Himeji business world during the Meiji era.
- Hachimoto Hachiro(President of Himeji Gas)
- Takemitsu Takizaki(Wealthy man,Keyencefounder)
- Hisashi Taniguchi(ZMPfounder)
- Youichi Morishita(PanasonicCounselor,School corporation Kansai GakuinPresident, formerKansai Economic FederationVice-president)
- Noriyuki Matsuda(Source nextfounder)
- Yamagishi Hachiro(Fujiccofounder)
- Yasuyo Iga(HR consultant)
- (Tokyo Soirfounder)
- Toji Honjo(Money lending business, Ichiboshi Shoji CEO, wealthy person)
- Yudai Takenaka (Novelbright）
- Aya Matsuura
- Toyokawa birth
- Hiroko Fujino
- Mariko Yoshida
- Utagawa Miyako
- Masao Taneura
- Yukie Kobayashi(Also known as "Nicky Monroe")
- Hill green(Enka singer）
- Gal Sone(Having lived in Himeji City for three and a half years from high school graduation to Tokyo)
- Jun Tanaka(Gentouki）
- Hyogo Kenichi
- michi(SQF Ofvocalist.. ExMASK）
- Pico(Nico Nico Dougasinger)
- Saki Yagi(Lovelys）
- Takahiro Hamada(Johnny's WEST）
- An actor
- Rakugo performer-Noh performer-Ronin
- Takahiro Matsuba(Orix Buffaloes→Chunichi Dragons）
- Tomoki Takada(Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Ken Okamoto(Former Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)
- Ryo Hayashizaki(OriginalSaitama Seibu Lions）
- Masato Nishikawa (OriginalOrix Buffaloes)
- Niji Fujiwara(Former Saitama Seibu Lions)
- Yasushi Shimao(Professional baseball)
- Kenji Miyamoto(Professional baseball)
- Keijiro Yumioka(Professional baseball)
- Taro Hamuro(Professional baseball)
- Masashi Matsumoto(Professional baseball)
- Takeshi Yamakawa(Professional baseball)
- Jiro Toyoda(Professional baseball)
- Tetsuya Matoyama(Professional baseball,catcher,Osaka Kintetsu Buffaloes→Orix Buffaloes→Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Maruo Eiji(Professional baseball,pitcher, OriginalOrix Blue Wave）
- Kazuaki Fujishiro(Professional baseball)
- サ ッ カ ー
- Masayoshi Manabe(OriginalAll Japan representativeplayer.All Japan WomenAs a team managerLondon OlympicsAnd bronze medal)
- Mikiyasu Tanaka(Director of All Japan Men's National Team.Shikama-gunYumezenchoFrom)
- Nakamura Yuzo(Ex-boyVolleyball player, OriginalVolleyball Men's Japan National Teamdirected by)
- Kazushi Masashi
- Megumi Kurihara(HiroshimaEtajima CityI'm fromHimeji City Otsu Junior High Schoolgraduate)
- Atsushi Nada
- Sachiko Azumaya
- Mt. Kuraiyama Taishiro(OriginalOzeki.. Last generationMihogaseki Master）
- Mt. Kuraiyama Tashiro(Former Ozeki. Predecessor Mihogaseki master. Masu Mt. Kuraiyama Daishiro's son. Originally from Himeji city, but actually raised in Tokyo, born in Tokyo.)
- Hiroshi Dainichiyama(OriginalTen cars）
- Mountain hibiki master(Gakuo Ikuo)
- Zennosuke Tsuji(Historian）
- Toshio Takashima(Chinese literary）
- Ikeuchi(German literary）
- Ryo Ikeuchi(Astrophysicist）
- Chimasa Otani(Musicologist-作曲家）
- Hideo Hirose(Astronomer）
- Tetsuro Watsuji(thinker,philosopher）
- Takashi Komai(Zoologist）
- Yozo Namba(Archaeologist）
- Kuninobu Takeda(Jurist）
- Masao Tsuzuki(Medical doctor）
- Mikiharu Noma(Accountant）
- Sanwa Kazuhiro(Jurist）
- Hisao Onoe(Economist/Professor)
- Atsushi Kameno(Educator）
- Yasuyuki Suedo(Law scholar)
- Noguchi Grand City(建築 家-Doctor of engineering）
- Kiyoshi Kobayashi(Civil engineer）
- Hatsui Shizue(poet）
- Natsuju Wada(Writer）
- Nagakichi Kurumaya(Writer,Poet）
- Igarashi watering(Haiku/Doctor)
- Kaoru Akao(Haiku, oldAboshi Town）
- Nakamura Rakuten(Haikujournalist）
- Shuhei Hasegawa(Picture book author）
- Chung Yoshinobu(Screenwriter)
- Rinzo Shiina(Novelist, Screenwriter)
- Tomoji Abe(Novelist)
- Ayako Kitagawa(Screenwriter)
- Game designer
- Takenaka Masahisa(Yakuza, 4th generationYamaguchigumiGroup leader)
- Yoshio Ushiki(Taiwan Governor's OfficeTransportation Bureau engineer (1917-1941), then designer of Taipei Station, Chiayi Station, Tainan Station, etc.)
Postal code/phone number
- Himeji Post Office：670-00xx、670-08xx、670-09xx、670-85xx、670-86xx、670-87xx
- Kasai West Post Office: 671-22xx
- Hayashida Post Office: 679-42xx
- Himeji Minami Post Office：672-80xx、672-85xx、672-86xx、672-87xx、671-11xx、671-12xx、671-01xx
- Iejima Post Office: 672-01xx
- Arriving post office: 671-02xx
- Koji Post Office: 679-21xx
- Yumezen Post Office: 671-21xx
- Harima Yamazaki Post Office(Shishiwa City): 671-25xx, 671-24xx
In HimejiArea code The20065/14From 2:4 am, XNUMX digits (0792) To 5 digits (07932,07933) To the 3-digit area code "079,” and the 4th digit and later of the old area code moved to the beginning of the local area code (Example: 0792-xx-xxxx → 079-2xx-xxxx). However, the area code of the former Antomi-cho area is still "0790The area code 079 is required in the area from the former Antomicho area to other Himeji city areas (including the former Ieshima town, the former Yumesaki town, and the former Koji town), and there is a long-distance call charge. ).
- ^ Naoya Tsusome "Words and Doors", page 58, Kobe Shimbun Publishing Center, 2006.
- ^ The average number of rainfall days is a normal value with daily precipitation of 1 mm or more. Humidity is monthly average relative humidity. The average value is 1981-2010 average, the extreme value is January 1948-May 1.
- ^ The average number of rainfall days is a normal value with daily precipitation of 1 mm or more. Humidity is monthly average relative humidity. The average value is 1981-2010 average, the extreme value is January 1978-May 12.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z "(PDF)". Summary of municipal administration 27 versionHimeji City. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p161
- ^ "Himeji City Flag (Overview of Himeji City)”. Himeji City. 2020/8/22Browse.
- ^ From the myth of the parent-child quarrel between Daewoo life and Tumei life.
- ^ Himeji City statistical information (Excel data)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p Mayor's office - Wayback machine(Archive for June 2016, 6) Himeji City. Read August 10, 2020.
- ^ Himeji City Castle Lab (PDF)
- ^ a b c d "Himeji City Assembly constitution/member list”. Himeji City. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Summary of municipal administration 27 versionHimeji City. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "(PDF)". Summary of municipal administration 27 versionHimeji City. 2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ Sister City (Overseas/Domestic)/Sister Castle
- ^ Domestic sister cities
- ^ For "ward" in Himeji City, refer to the following external link.Himeji Trivia (Himeji City Official Website),Himeji place name.
- ^ Idemitsu KosanHyogo refinery site (closed in 2003).
- ^ February 2008, 2 Kobe Newspaper WEB NEWS.. ClosedIdemitsu KosanThe total site area of the Hyogo Refinery is approximately 128 million square kilometers (Kobe Shimbun, Asahi), and the plant area of Matsushita Electric that will take over the land from Idemitsu Kosan will have an area of approximately 48 square meters (MyCom Journal, Reuters).
- ^ The difference between Edo Karinto and Banshu Karinto
- ^ "Access map ｜Education and student life”. University of Hyogo. 2015/1/22Browse.
- ^ There are some facilities of the Faculty of Science. First-year students in the Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Environmental Humanities also attend school.
- ^ "(PDF)”. University of Hyogo (November 2014, 11). 2015/1/23Browse.
- ^ "Access map ｜Education and student life”. University of Hyogo. 2015/1/22Browse.
- ^ Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry Himeji City Silver Award is Aizuwakamatsu Chamber of Commerce (Industrial Tourism Town Development Grand Prize)(2011 10 年 月 日 5)
- ^ Himeji City (winner of the 5th "Industrial Tourism and Town Development Grand Prize")
- ^ Yumoto Kamiyama Ryokan Official Website
- ^ Yukihiko Onsen
- ^ One-day recreation facility "Notice of firefly nosato Antohana hot spring closed"
- ^ Himeji City Recreation Center Kojiso
- ^ a b c NIFTY hot spring
- ^ "Information for the 41st Himeji Minato Festival Maritime Fireworks Festival”. Himeji City (2019). 2019/7/28Browse.
- ^ "Kazuyuki Sugimoto, Chairman of the Fair Trade Commission" monologue! My detection policy
- ^ Rengo founder who has changed jobs more than 30 times
- ^ Ballerina Momoko Tani dies
- ^ Kitagawa Ayako / Writer
- Himeji Domain
- Shikama Prefecture
- Atsushi Takashi
- Harima Country Culture
- Himeji metropolitan area
- Harima Waterfront Industrial Area
- Himeji City category category tree
- List of pages starting with "Himeji city"
- List of pages whose title includes "Himeji City"