To extend the corona intensive measures period
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, as in Sapporo, the road is also a citizen who refrains from going out unnecessarily and urgently to Asahikawa City where nurses of the Ground Self-Defense Force were dispatched to the hospital where the infection has not stopped and the cluster is occurring today. I am considering calling to.
Due to the spread of infection with the new coronavirus, the road has extended the "intensive countermeasure period" from 11 days to 25 days. ... → Continue reading
It is a broadcasting station affiliated with TV TOKYO, whose broadcasting area is Hokkaido. The contents of the program will be distributed in text format, focusing on Hokkaido topics such as daily news, gourmet food, travel, and lifestyle information. I try to write articles that are enjoyable for everyone, not just in Hokkaido. Also, in case of emergency, live distribution will be provided.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Asahikawa(Asahi Kawashi)HokkaidoNorth Central (Northern Hokkaido)Kamikawa General Promotion BureauBelongs toCity.Kamikawa BasinIt is spreading to.It is the location of the Promotion BureauSapporoIt has the second largest population in Hokkaido (about 2 people) afterCore cityIs.
Located in central Hokkaido,DohokuEconomic, industrial and cultural center of the city.National road,Railway lineBecomes the starting point ofhighwayIt is a base for logistics in Hokkaido, such as being maintained. AndAsahikawa AirportHas direct flights to Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, etc.. "International Conference Tourist CityIs certified as, Has more than 500 million tourist visitors annually.Asahikawa City Asahiyama ZooIs the northernmost part of Japan and one of the best in JapanZooIt has become.また、旭川にゆかりのあるAlso, there is a connection to AsahikawaLiterary,ArtistManyIn addition to outdoor sculptures being placed in various parts of the city (Asahikawa outdoor sculpture）,Asahikawa furnitureWoodworking is flourishing[Note 1]. UNESCO OfDesign cityHas been certified by.
Origin of place name
In general, the name Asahikawa first appeared at the time of the announcement of the opening of the village on September 23, 9.[Note 2]It is said that, in reality, about 7 months before that, on February 23, 2, "Hokkaido Mainichi ShimbunThere is the following article published in.[Note 3]
- <Full article>
- Kamikawa RikyuName-Mr. Okabe (Yamamuro Kai) came to our company yesterday
- "Of course, there should be a plea for each of the names of the Kamikawa Rikyu.
- If it happens above the deep clouds of Kuju, it will be something that should be seen from the beginning.
- But hisChubetsu in Kamikawa-gun should be Chuppt when following the Ainu pronunciation.
- "Chiyup" means the sun, the sun, the east, etc., and "Pet" means the river.
- Therefore, the name of the detached palace will be played using characters such as Asahikawa or Higashikawa.
- It has the meaning of the old name and has a connection with the meaning of the Empire of Japan, etc.Isn't it appropriate? "
- There is a discourse with
- Whatever the rabbit used to be, the meaning of the sun, sun, east, etc. came to the holy world of the Meiji era.
- Is it already settled in the land and business that should be built by building the palace pillar of Tianjin Nisetsu?
This article was written by the then Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency (and Tondenhei Headquarters)Takeshiro NagayamaOkabe Hoiku (Sergeant Master Sergeant, Tondenhei Headquarters), who reports directly to[Note 4]At the end of the previous year, a palace was set up in Kamikawa.Yamagata Aritomo CabinetHe talks about the name of the palace in a place where even the name of the village has not yet been decided since it was decided by the Cabinet.現在確認できる資料Materials that can be confirmed now[Note 5]This is the only one in which the name "Asahikawa" appears before the opening of the village.命名者の意図としてAs the name's intention"The meaning of the old name (Ainu place name) exists (has)andThere is a connection with the meaning of the Empire of Japan, etc. "The name "Asahikawa" means "Sun" = "Asahi" derived from the Ainu language and "Asahi" as a symbol of the Empire of Japan.Name to have togetherIt can be read that it was named as.
However, an article in the Hokkai newspaper dated September 9, the same year, telling the opening of Asahikawa.[Note 6]Etc. only convey the Ainu translation of the origin of the name.
In addition, "Chubetsu" in the article is the name of this area from before, and the translation of the Ainu etymology "Chiyuppet" spoken by Mr. Okabe was published the following year.Masamasa Nagata"Hokkaido Ezo language place name solution" Chuppets Argument Free translation described in[Note 7]It has almost the same meaning as.永田はNagataHakodate Prefectural Ordinance-Hokkaido GovernmentHe was an authoritative scholar at the time when he investigated the Ainu language place names of all roads at the behest of the scholarship. Nagata's translation, which should have been, had already been made at this point in February.[Note 8]Therefore, there is a suspicion that this translation was created before the investigation.
Regarding the origin of the name "Asahikawa", the existence of this newspaper article has long been known to the city history editorial conference and local historians. It was known in various fields, but its views, including Asahikawa City, have been fixed only to the Ainu language translation for many years, and are not directly related to place names.Chubetsu RiverEtymology[Note 9]There are many misunderstandings such as being confused as various theories.
Asahikawa is the largest in HokkaidobasinBecomeKamikawa BasinInIshikari River,Ushishubetsu River,Chubetsu River,Biei RiverLocated at the confluence of rivers such as..Horonai Mountains in the western part of the cityTeshio mountain area, Arashiyama hills are connected from north to south, Ishikari River erodes the Horonai Mountains and forms the Kamuikotan Valley.Mt. Taisetsuzan systemThen.Ezo pika,Red fox,SquirrelYou can see animals such as. As "metamorphic rocks in Kamuikotan Valley"Top XNUMX geological features in JapanHas been selected..市北部に比布丘陵、市東部に米飯山地が分布しているPippu hills are distributed in the northern part of the city, and rice and rice mountains are distributed in the eastern part of the city..TotsushozanJapan's largest in (Toshozan)KatakuriThere is a community.
- Main mountain
- Mt. Ino (533 m)
- Tokiwayama (593 m)
- Kamuiyama(799 m)
- Kagura Mountain (493 m)
- Kaguradake (583 m)
- Marukoyama (896 m)
- Rubeshibesan (859 m)
- Mt. Asahi(296 m)
- Kitoushiyama (457 m)
- Rice Iiyama (920 m)
- Kamimai Iiyama (623 m)
- Shatekiyama(171 m)
- Totsushozan (239 m)
- Onito Ushiyama (379 m)
- Mt. Takasago (464 m)
- Tojiyama (625 m)
- Poronaiyama (577 m)
- Main river
- Ishikari River
- Ushishubetsu River
- Chubetsu River
- Biei River
- Bebetsu River
- Nagayamashin River
- Osarappe River
- Uchidaibe River
- Kimkushhaishbetsu River
- Toko River
- Nagayama No. 3 river
- Kamisui River
- Oroen river
- Uppets river
- Pong river
- Komata River diversion channel
- Chikabumi Uchikawa
- Okhotsunai River
- Namba Tagawa
- Kamiya River
- South school river
- Chikabumi Okhotsunai River
- Atago Shinkawa
- Etanbetsu River
- No. XNUMX river
- Namba Tagawa diversion channel
- Akihabara Sawakawa
- Rainy river
- Kikita River
- Pepan River
- Nishisato River
- West Hachigo River
- Ponushibetsu River
- Kuranuma River
- Takukita River
- Fifteenth river
- Ponushibetsu River diversion channel
- Paper second tributary
- Yonka Suppe River
- Chiyoga Okagawa
- Komata River
- Papern Third Tributary
- Heishbetsu River
- Ainu river
- Nagayama No. XNUMX River
- Main lake
- Kamiya Dam
In the Köppen climate classificationSubarctic humid climateBelong to.Kamikawa BasinTypical because it is located inInland climateIt has become..気温のOf the temperatureAnnual rangeIt is characterized by a large difference in temperature because the temperature is 50 ° C or higher.,1902 (Meiji35 years)May 1Recorded -41.0 ℃, the lowest temperature ever observed at the Japanese meteorological office.,2021 (Reiwa3 years)May 8Recorded the highest temperature ever observed at 37.9 ℃..Etanbetsu recorded a maximum temperature of 7 ° C on July 31 of the same year, which is the highest temperature ever observed in Hokkaido in July...降水量は年間1,000 mm程度となっているPrecipitation is about XNUMX mm per year..降雪量は市内各地区によって違いがありThe amount of snowfall varies depending on each district in the city, Chuwa area and Shunkodai area observe about 30% more snowfall than Asahikawa Meteorological Observatory..降雪量の平年値は北海道内でThe average amount of snowfall is in HokkaidoKutchan Town,IwamizawaAlthough the number next to is recorded, The deepest snow cover is not so large because there is relatively little snow.. 1年間に雪の降る日数は143.8日は日本国内で最も多いThe number of snowy days in a year is XNUMX, which is the highest in Japan..
spring isMobile high pressureThere are many days covered with, and the days of mild weather continue, but the cold remains..夏になるとIn summerOkhotsk Sea HighThere are some chilly days due to the influence ofRainy season frontTo the north ofPacific highThe temperature rises as the power of..時折、雷を伴った強い雨が降ることもあるOccasionally it rains heavily with lightning..秋は低気圧や前線が北海道付近を通るため、天気は周期的に変わるIn autumn, the weather changes periodically because low pressure systems and fronts pass near Hokkaido...昼と夜の気温の差が大きくなり、明け方頃に晴れているとWhen the temperature difference between day and night becomes large and it is sunny around dawnRadiation coolingDue to the phenomenon, the temperature may drop significantly and frost may occur or ice may form in the puddle...冬はIn winterSiberian high pressureThe power of the system is strengthened, a low pressure system advances into the Sea of Okhotsk, and isobars run north and south.West High East LowIt becomes a winter type pressure distribution, and the temperature is below freezing and snowy days continue.
In recent years, even in Asahikawa city areaHeat island phenomenonIs believed to have a tendency to, The average temperature in the city has risen 30 degrees Celsius in 1.1 years..The lowest temperature in winter falls below freezing to 25 degrees Celsius, which has decreased to about once every 10 years.On the other hand, in the winter of the Etanbetsu area in the suburbs, severe cold days continue even in modern times, and it is not uncommon for the temperature to record the lowest temperature in Japan on February 1, 30 due to the severe cold of around 2020 ° C below freezing. -2 ℃ is recorded.
|AsahikawaClimate of (Asahikawa Local Meteorological Observatory)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||11.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−7.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−11.7|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−41.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||66.9|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||125|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5mm)||22.2||18.6||18.6||14.2||12.1||10.8||11.6||11.9||14.2||16.9||21.4||25.1||197.6|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||30.2||26.5||26||13.8||1.6||0||0||0||0||3.3||20.3||30.1||151.5|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||75.3||96.1||141.3||169.5||197.4||176.5||159.8||154.6||144.7||125.9||67.3||58.1||1,566.5|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1888-present)|
|Asahikawa (Asahikawa Local Meteorological Observatory) 1961–1990 Average Climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−4.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−8.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−13.4|
|Source: Science Chronology|
|Source: Japan Meteorological Agency|
SapporoIt is the second largest city in Hokkaido after Hokkaido, andTohoku regionSapporo City for a long time, includingSendai cityIt was the city with the third largest population after the second, but the population decline accelerated in the beginning of the 3s, and in 2010IwakiHas been overtaken by..Due to the merger of the surrounding 6 towns and villages in the middle of the Showa era and the concentration of population in urban areas, the population continued to increase until around 1985 (Showa 60), but after leveling off, 2000 (12). ) Has been on a downward trend..In recent yearsUrban populationHasn't decreased that muchHigashi Kagura Town,Higashikawa TownAdjacenttown Bed townBecause the population is increasing as (Donut phenomenon), The decline in the city population is accelerating.
|Population distribution by age in Asahikawa City and the whole country (2005)||Asahikawa City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Asahikawa City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 旭川市 - 字近文六線、字近文五線4号、字近文五線5号、工業団地二条、工業団地三条、工業団地四条、工業団地五条、緑台、東鷹栖十四線21号、東鷹栖十四線22号、東鷹栖十三線24号、東鷹栖十二線23号,東鷹栖十一線24号、東鷹栖十一線14号、東鷹栖十線18号、東鷹栖四線10号、江丹別町清水
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunTakasu Town
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunHigashi Kagura Town
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunToma Town
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunBifu Town
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunKamikawa Town
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunHigashikawa Town
- Ishikari Kamikawa-gunBiei Town
- Teshio Kamikawa-gunWassamu Town
- Uryu-gunHorokanai Town
See "Overview of Asahikawa City Ayumi"
- Jomon PeriodProspered more.Decorations, stone tools, etc. have been discovered.
- AinuThe sphere is formed.KamuikotanIsAinuIt is also a sacred place of.
- Edo PeriodMid: When the Chubetsu and Biei rivers meet and pour into the Ishikari riverJapanese peopleAnd KamikawaAinuTrade with the people of.
- Bakumatsu: YaTakeshiro MatsuuraThey are the first Japanese to explore the Mt. Taisetsuzan system,Kamikawa TownDiscover hot springs at. 1950年代にIn the XNUMXsSounkyo OnsenIs renamed.
- Meiji2 May 8(1869 May 9st):EzoTheHokkaidoIs renamed.Ishikari countryKamikawa-gunPut.
- 1877 (Meiji 10): Settled for the first time as a Japanese person (currentlyKameyoshidistrict).
- 1885 (Meiji 18):Michitoshi Iwamura-Takeshiro NagayamaThe party enters Kamikawa and visits the country from Chikabumiyama.
- 1890 (Meiji 23): Asahikawa, Kamikawa-gun by the Hokkaido Government OrdinanceNagayama・ Set up 3 villages in Kamiya.
- 1891 (Meiji 24): In Nagayama VillageTun TianbingSettlement.The following year, he settled in Asahikawa Village (currently Higashi Asahikawa District).
- 1897 (Meiji 30): Moved Kamikawa-gun government office to Asahikawa.Kamikawa branch officeIs renamed.
- 1898 (Meiji 31):Hokkaido Government Railway(Japan National Railway-Hokkaido passenger railwayPredecessor)Asahikawa StationOpening.滝川（当時ソラチプト）から旭川までの上川線開通で小樽・札幌とも繋がり、以降年1000人ずつ人口増加With the opening of the Kamikawa Line from Takikawa (then Soratipto) to Asahikawa, it was connected to Otaru and Sapporo, and the population has increased by XNUMX each year since then..
- 1900 (Meiji 33): Asahikawa VillageAsahikawa TownIs renamed.
- 1901 (Meiji 34):Imperial Japanese ArmySeventh DivisionMoved from Sapporo.
- 1902 (Meiji 35): Recorded the lowest temperature in the history of domestic observation (41.0 degrees Celsius below freezing) (January 1).Asahikawa Town enforces first-class town and village system.
- 1904 (Meiji 37): The first generationAsahibashicarry out.
- 1911 (Meiji 44): Established ward emblem (current city emblem).
- 1911 (Meiji 44): His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince YoshihitoEmperor Taisho) Gyokei.
- 1914 (Taisho3 years):Hokkaido ward systemEnforcement,Asahikawa WardBecomes
- 1916 (Taisho 5 years):Tokiwa ParkOpening.
- 1922 (Taisho 11):Municipal systemEnforcement,Asahikawa(August 8st).
- 1923 (Taisho 12): Hokkaido Asahikawa Normal School (currentlyHokkaido University of EducationAsahikawa school) Opened.
- 1929 (Showa4 years): "Cenotaph Music March" (current "March"Hokkaido Music Grand March]) Held for the first time.
- 1930 (Showa 5 years): Municipal clinic (currentAsahikawa City Hospital) Opened.
- 1932 (Showa 7 years):Ishikita Main LineAll lines open.The current Asahi Bridge is completed.Ushishubetsu RiverSwitching work completed.
- 1936 (Showa 11):Asahikawa Tokiwa Rotarycarry out.Emperor ShowaDo good luck.
- 1940 (Showa 15): National policypulpIndustrial Asahikawa Factory (currentNippon Paper IndustriesHokkaido Factory Asahikawa Office) Started operation.
- 1945 (Showa 20):U.S. ForcesAir raid byHokkaido air raid）.
- 1950 (25): "Hokkaido Development Expo" held.
- 1952 (Showa 27):Security forces2nd Regional Coast Guard (currentlyJapan Ground Self-Defense Force2th DivisionHeadquarters) relocated.
- 1955 (Showa 30):Kamei Village-Etan BetsumuraMerged (April 4st).
- 1960 (Showa 35): "Asahikawa Winter Festival』First held.Citizen's Charter established.
- 1961 (Showa 36):NagayamachoMerged (April 4st).
- 1962 (Showa 37): "Asahikawa Summer Festival" was held for the first time.The United States of AmericaBloomingtonCity andsister cityAlliance.
- 1963 (Showa 38):Higashi Asahikawa TownMerged (April 8st).
- 1966 (Showa 41):Asahikawa AirportOpen port.
- 1967 (Showa 42):Asahikawa City Asahiyama ZooOpening.Soviet Union(Currentロシア）Yuzhno-SakhalinskA friendship city tie-up with the city.
- 1968 (Showa 43):Kagura TownMerged (March 3st).1st"Hideo Oguma Award"Award ceremony.
- 1970 (Showa 45): Population exceeded 30.
- 1970 (Showa 45): City flag established..The 1st "Teijiro Nakahara Award" award ceremony.
- 1971 (Showa 46):Higashitakasu TownMerged (April 3st).
- 1972 (47): Japan's first permanentPedestrian heavenBecomeHeiwa Shopping ParkOpened.
- 1973 (Showa 48):Hokkaido ShinkansenThe end point of is changed to Asahikawa City, and the section between Sapporo and AsahikawaNational Shinkansen Railway Maintenance Lawbased on"Basic planning lineEstablished.Soya Main Line OfContinuous grade separation business(Elevated railway) Completed.Asahikawa Medical UniversityOpening school.
- 1975 (Showa 50):Asahikawa Civic Cultural CenterOpening.
- 1976 (Showa 51): "Rowan""AzaleaWas established for citizens' trees and flowers.
- 1978 (Showa 53): "Bohemian waxwing"When"EasyWas established as a citizen's bird and insect.
- 1979 (Showa 54):Asahikawa City General GymnasiumOpening.
- 1980 (Showa 55):Yuka Ryo KogeikanOpen (currently closed for a long time).
- 1981 (56): "Asahikawa International Berser Ski Tournament" (Vasaloppet Japan) First held.
- 1982 (57): Jet plane goes into service at Asahikawa Airport.Hokkaido Asahikawa MuseumOpening.
- 1984 (Showa 59):Hanasaki Sports Park Baseball Field(Star Hin Stadium) Opened.
- 1986 (Showa 61):Asahikawa Taisetsu Arenaopen.
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year):South KoreaSuwonAnd sister city tie-up.
- 1990 (Heisei 2nd year): First held of "International Furniture Design Fair Asahikawa".Held a commemorative ceremony and commemorative event "Japanese Festival Asahikawa" for the 100th anniversary of the foundation.Hokkaido ExpresswayAsahikawa Takasu ICOpening.
- 1992 (Heisei 4 years): Established Asahikawa Lifestyle Culture Industry Promotion Association (currently Asahikawa Industry Creation Plaza).
- 1993 (Heisei 5 years):Yasushi Inoue Memorial HallOpening.Asahikawa City Taisetsu Crystal Hallopen.FM reviewOpening of the station.
- 1994 (Heisei 6 years):Teijiro Nakahara Memorial Asahikawa City Sculpture MuseumOpening.Asahikawa Central Library opened.
- 1995 (Heisei 7 years): 1 city and 8 towns including Asahikawa city are designated as "local base city area".Asahikawa New Way Provisional 2 lanesOpened at.People's Republic of ChinaHarbin(Harbin) A friendship city tie-up with the city.
- 1997 (Heisei 9 years): Asahikawa Airport 2,500m runway started operation.Opened Asahikawa Agricultural Center (Hanasato Land).
- 1998 (10):Ayako Miura Literature MuseumOpening.
- 1999 (11): Completed the Kamikawa Joint Government Building in Nagayama.Asahikawa Loop Line (Hokkaido Road No. 90 Asahikawa Loop Line) All lines are open.
- 2000 (12):Core cityTransition to (April 4st)..道央道Hokkaido ExpresswayAsahikawa Kita ICIn service.
- 2002 (14):Asahikawa City Welfare Center for Persons with Disabilities Opitaopen.Nagayamashin River(Ushishubetsu River diversion channel) Started operation.
- 2005 (17):Asahikawa Science Museum Saipalopen.
- 2006 (18): Asahikawa Airport's first regular international flight (Asahikawa- Seoul) In service.
- 2007 (19): Charge for household waste.Kagura Citizens Exchange Center opened.Digital terrestrial broadcastingStart (October 10st).
- 2008 (20): All four lanes of Asahikawa New Way opened.Asahikawa RacecourseClosed.
- 2009 (21): 1 city and 8 towns including Asahikawa signed the "Settlement Independence Zone Formation Agreement", and Asahikawa City declared "Central City".
- 2010 (22):Asahikawa City Citizen Activity Exchange Center(CoCoDe) Open.
- 2011 (23): Asahikawa Station new station building fully opened.
- 2013 (25): Night game lighting equipment at Starhin Stadium.
- 2014 (26):Kitasaito AsahikawaCompletion commemorative project.
- 2015 (27):KagoshimaMinami SatsumaAnd sister city tie-up.
- Asahikawa City Hall
- General Government Building, Second Government Building, Third Government Building, Kamuikotan Branch, Etanbetsu Branch, Nagayama Branch, Higashi Asahikawa Branch, Kagura Branch, Nishikagura Branch, Higashitakasu Branch, Kamuikotan Branch, Arashiyama Branch, Yonehara Branch
- Successive mayors
See "Mayors of Japan"
|代||Name||Term of office||Term|
|First -2||Hisashi Iwata||1923 (Taisho 12) December 6- 1928 (Showa 3) January 10||2|
|3||Chiharu Okuda||1929 February 4 (Showa 6)-December 20 1933 (Showa 8)||1|
|4||1933 February 8 (Showa 6)-December 28 1936 (Showa 11)||1|
|5||Hide Inoue||1936 (Showa 11) July 9- 1938 (Showa 13) January 11||1|
|6 - 7||1939 (Showa 14) July 3- 1946 (Showa 21) January 11||2|
|First||1947 February 22 (Showa 4)-December 5 1947 (Showa 22)||1|
|2||1947 February 22 (Showa 6)-December 11 1951 (Showa 26)||1|
|3||Bando Kotaro||1951 February 26 (Showa 4)-December 25 1955 (Showa 30)||1|
|4 - 5||Yozo Maeno||1955 February 30 (Showa 4)-December 30 1963 (Showa 38)||2|
|6 - 8||Hirozo Igarashi||1963 February 38 (Showa 4)-December 30 1974 (Showa 49)||3|
|9||1974 February 49 (Showa 11)-December 17 1978 (Showa 53)||1|
|10 - 13||Toru Bando||1978 53 May (Showa 11)-17 January 1994||4|
|14 - 16||Koichi Sugawara||1994 February 6, 11-February 17, 2006||3|
|17 - 20||Masahito Nishikawa||2006 (18) November 11-17 (Reiwa 2021) August 3||4|
|21||Kansuke Imazu||2021 (Reiwa 3nd year) October 9st-||1|
Citizen's Charter / City Declaration
We take pride and responsibility in being citizens of Asahikawa City, and let's put up this charter and strive to make Asahikawa better.
- 1. Work well and create a fun family.
- 1. Be kind and create a warm society.
- 1. Follow the rules and create a bright city.
- 1. Love nature and create a beautiful city.
- 1. Foster a culture and create a rich hometown.
— Established on July 35, 9
- Declaration of a safe city (decision of the assembly on February 37, 2)
- Peace City Declaration (Notification on May 58, 5)
- Healthy City Declaration (October 2, 10 Declaration)
- Declaration of longevity city (decision of the assembly on March 10, 3)
See "Asahikawa City Council Page"
Number of members
- Member of the Hokkaido Assembly (elected by Asahikawa City)
Asahikawa City alone has one constituency (Asahikawa City constituency), and the fixed number is 1 people.
- Togoku trunk (Liberal Democratic Party, Dominkai, 5th term)
- Tashin Azumi (Liberal Democratic Party, Dominkai, 2nd term)
- Nobuhisa Terashima (Komeito, 1st term)
- Kaoru Kasagi (Democracy / People's Union / First Term)
- Noriko Mashita(Japanese Communist Party, 5th term)
- Masakado Matsumoto (Democracy / People's Union / First term)
House of Representatives
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Term of office: July 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --July 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hokkaido 6th Ward(Asahikawa City,Shibetsu,Nayoro,Furano, Excluding Horokanai TownKamikawa General Promotion Bureau(In the jurisdiction)||Togoku trunk||LDP||1||Constituency|
- National Police AgencyHokkaido Police Information and Communication Department Asahikawa Area Information and Communication Department
- Hokkaido District Administrative Evaluation Bureau Asahikawa Administrative Monitoring Administrative Counseling Center
- Asahikawa Legal Affairs Bureau
- Asahikawa Conservation Observatory
- Asahikawa prison
- Asahikawa Boys' Identification Center
- Asahikawa District Public Prosecutors Office
- Asahikawa District Public Prosecutors Office
- Fukagawa District Public Prosecutors Office
- Furano Ward Prosecutor's Office
- Immigration Control AgencySapporo Immigration BureauAsahikawa branch office
- Hokkaido Finance BureauAsahikawa Finance Office
- National Tax AgencySapporo National Taxation Bureau
- Asahikawa Middle Tax Office
- Asahikawa East Tax Office
- Hokkaido Labor Bureau
- Asahikawa Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Asahikawa Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Asahikawa)
- Hokkaido Agricultural Administration OfficeAsahikawa branch office
- Forestry AgencyHokkaido Forest Management Bureau
- Asahikawa office
- Kamikawa Chubu Forest Management Office
- Hokkaido Development BureauAsahikawa Development and Construction Department
- Asahikawa River Office
- Asahikawa Road Office
- Asahikawa Agricultural Office
- Hokkaido Transportation BureauAsahikawa Transport Bureau
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyAsahikawa Local Meteorological Observatory
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceNorthern Division
- Self-Defense Forces Asahikawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- South District Corps
- North District Corps
- Northern Hokkaido Regional Assistance Center Asahikawa Headquarters
- Kamikawa Joint Government Building (Kamikawa General Promotion Bureau）
- Hokkaido Education Agency Kamikawa Education Bureau
- Hokkaido Kamikawa Health Center
- Asahikawa Construction Management Department
- Hokkaido Metrology Institute Asahikawa Branch
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Public Safety Commission
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Children's Counseling Center
- Hokkaido Prefectural Asahikawa College of Technology
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Physically Handicapped Children Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center
- Hokkaido Kamikawa Livestock Hygiene Service Center
- Kamikawa General Promotion Bureau Southern Forest Office
Incorporated administrative agencies, local incorporated administrative agencies, special public corporations, etc.
Independent administrative agency
- National College of TechnologyAsahikawa National College of Technology
- Employment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersHokkaido Disabled Persons Vocational Center Asahikawa Branch
- Hokkaido Vocational Ability Development Promotion Center Asahikawa Training Center (Polytech Center Asahikawa)
- National Hospital OrganizationAsahikawa Medical Center
- Japan External Trade OrganizationHokkaido Trade Information Center Asahikawa Consultation Counter
- SME Infrastructure Development OrganizationHokkaido headquartersSmall Business CollegeAsahikawa school
- Civil Engineering Research InstituteCold Region Civil Engineering Research Institute Northern Hokkaido Branch
- Automotive Technology AgencyHokkaido Inspection Department Asahikawa Office
- Car accident prevention mechanismSapporo branch office Asahikawa branch
Local independent administrative corporation
- Hokkaido Research Organization
- Forest Research Headquarters Forest Products Experiment Station
- Architectural Research Headquarters Northern Building Research Institute
Special corporation, etc.
- Japan Broadcasting CorporationAsahikawa Broadcasting Station
- Japan Judicial Support CenterAsahikawa Regional Office (Houterasu Asahikawa)
- Japan Finance CorporationAsahikawa branch
- Bank of JapanAsahikawa office
- OUJ AcademyOpen UniversityAsahikawa satellite space
- Japan Pension ServiceAsahikawa Pension Office
- Light Vehicle Inspection AssociationAsahikawa office
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo BankAsahikawa branch
- Hokkaido passenger railwayAsahikawa branch
- Japan Freight RailwayHokkaido branchNorthern Hokkaido Branch
- East Japan ExpresswayHokkaido branchAsahikawa Management Office
- Police station
- Asahikawa East Police Station in the direction of Asahikawa, Hokkaido
- Asahikawa Central Police Station in the direction of Asahikawa, Hokkaido
- Fire department
- Minami Fire Department, Midorigaoka Branch Office, Kagura Branch Office, Toyooka Branch Office, Higashi Asahikawa Branch Office, Chuwa Branch Office
- Comprehensive Disaster Prevention Center Core Facility (Toko Branch Office)
- Kita Fire Department, Shin-Asahikawa Branch, Harumitsu Branch, Nagayama Branch, Nishi-Kagura Branch, Chikabumi Branch, Higashitakasu Branch
- Main hospital
- Aikawa Memorial Hospital
- Aiseikai Hospital
- Asahikawa Medical University Hospital
- Asahikawa Keisenkai Hospital
- Asahikawa welfare hospital
- Asahikawa Sanai Hospital
- Asahikawa Jujo Hospital
- Asahikawa Red Cross Hospital
- Asahikawa Takasagodai Hospital
- Asahikawa Neurosurgical Hospital
- Asahikawa Pain Clinic Hospital
- Asahikawa Minami Hospital
- Asahikawa Rehabilitation Hospital
- Ichijo Dori Hospital
- Iwata Hospital
- Onishi Hospital
- Karasawa Hospital
- Kitasaito Hospital
- Kumoto Hospital
- National Hospital Organization Asahikawa Medical Center
- Sakuma Hospital
- Sano Hospital
- Asahikawa City Hospital
- Shindo Hospital
- Taisetsu Hospital
- Toyooka Central Hospital
- Nakajima Hospital
- Numasaki Hospital
- Harada Hospital
- Higashi Asahikawa Hospital
- Fujii Hospital
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Physically Handicapped Children Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center
- Hokkaido nursery school
- Marutani Hospital
- Maple Hospital
- Mori Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital
- Moriyama Hospital
- Moriyama Memorial Hospital
- Yoshida Hospital
- Asahikawa Civic Cultural Center
- Asahikawa Public Hall
- Asahikawa City Library
- Central Library, Suehiro Library, Nagayama Library, Toko Library, Kagura Library
- Asahikawa City Literature Museum
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Museum
- Asahikawa City Tokiwa Civic Hall
- Asahikawa Workers Welfare Hall
- Asahikawa Construction Workers Welfare Center (San Azalea)
- Asahikawa Science Museum Saipal
- Teijiro Nakahara Memorial Asahikawa City Sculpture Museum
- Station gallery
- Job cafe・ Job Salon Asahikawa
- Asahikawa Youth Support Station
- Asahikawa Work Support Plaza
- Asahikawa City Welfare Center for Persons with Disabilities Opita
- Asahikawa City Night Emergency Center
- Asahikawa Animal Protection Center Animaaru
- Asahikawa International Exchange Center
- Asahikawa City Industrial Technology Center
- Asahikawa Industrial Creation Plaza
- Asahikawa City Craft Center
- Asahikawa Agricultural Center (Hanasato Land)
- River Hometown Exchange Center Sarara
- Asahikawa Seien
- Asahikawa Chikabumi Recycle Plaza
- Asahikawa City Chikabumi Cleaning Factory
- Asahikawa City Waste Final Disposal Site
- Northern Hokkaido Area Asahikawa Local Industry Promotion Center (Road Station Asahikawa）
- Asahikawa Taisetsu Arena(Dohoku Arcs Taisetsu Arena)
- Asahikawa City Taisetsu Crystal Hall
- Asahikawa City Museum
- Asahikawa Music Hall
- Asahikawa International Conference Hall
- Asahikawa City Citizen Activity Exchange Center(CoCoDe)
- Citizen activity support building
- Hall building
- Asahikawa City General Gymnasium(Asahikawa City Realtor Yume Apple Gymnasium)
- Taisei Civic Centergymnasium
- Chuwa Park Gymnasium
- Toho Park Gymnasium
- Asahikawa Workers Physical Education Center
- Asahikawa City East District Physical Education Center
- Asahikawa City Chikabumi Citizens Fureai Center (Chikabumi)
- Hanasaki Sports Park
- Hanasaki Sports Park Baseball Field(Starhin Stadium)
- Hanasaki Sports Park Athletics Stadium
- Asahikawa City General Gymnasium
- Hanasaki Sports Park Stadium
- Hanasaki Sports Park Baba
- Hanasaki Sports Park Softball Stadium
- Hanasaki Sports Park Tennis Court
- Hanasaki pool
- Wayumiba (Shinshinkan)
- Western archery
- skating rink
- Sumo ground
- Toko Sports Park
- Toko Sports Park baseball field(Asahikawa Dream Stadium (XNUMXst stadium), XNUMXnd stadium, XNUMXrd stadium)
- Toko Sports Park Stadium
- Toko Sports Park Budokan
- Toko Sports Park Park Golf Course
- Walking ski course
- River park (Ishikari river basin green space)
- Baseball field
- Softball field
- Tennis court
- Soccer/Rugby field
- Gateball field
- Park golf course
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Bloomingtoncity(The United States of America Illinois）
- (The United States of America Illinois)
- Suwon(South Korea Gyeonggi-do）
- Friendship city
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinskcity(Russian Federation Sakhalin）
- Harbin(Harbin) City (People's Republic of China Heilongjiang）
- Mora city(Sweden Dalarna County）
- (The United States of America Minnesota）
- The host city of "Vasaloppet USA". "Trilateral Exchange Conference" was formed in 1990 (Heisei 2).
- Changchun(People's Republic of China Jilin Province）
- sister city
- Partner city
- Kitanagoya(Chubu region Aichi）
Asahikawa cityImperial Japanese ArmySeventh DivisionThe economic and industrial base will be established due to the impact of the relocation, Agriculture:IncludingGroceries,paper-pulpSuch asManufacturing industryAs a core industry, Northern Hokkaido due to geographical conditions (Dohoku,Okhotsk)ofCommercial,logisticsIs the base of.. Also,Medical,Education,cultureUrban functions such as are concentrated.
For workers by industry,Tertiary industryThe highest percentage is about 80% of the total, The ratio of food manufacturing industry is the highest in terms of shipment value of manufactured goods, etc...In Asahikawa City, many rivers flow through the city, and Mt. Taisetsuzan-type snowmelt waterUnderground waterWe are making effective use of water resources in various industries because we are benefiting from.
Paddy rice acreage and yield ranking are both in HokkaidoIwamizawaIt is second only to,BuckwheatThe planted area is in HokkaidoHorokanai Town,FukagawaIt is the third place after..Also, abundant water resources and good qualityRiceBesides being brewed by, In the Asahikawa areaFurniture,wood, Wood products (Woodware) Is concentrated.
- Agricultural cooperative
- Kamikawa Production Agricultural Cooperative Association (JA Kamikawa Production Federation)
- Asahikawa Agricultural Cooperative(JA Asahikawa)
- Taisetsu Agricultural Cooperative (JA Taisetsu)
- Higashi Asahikawa Agricultural Cooperative (JA Higashi Asahikawa)
- Higashikagura Agricultural Cooperative (JA Higashikagura)
- HokurenAsahikawa Branch, Asahikawa Chicken Egg Distribution Center, Asahikawa Lifestyle General Office
- Hokkaido Central Agricultural Mutual Aid Association (NOSAI Central Hokkaido) Sk Management Promotion Office, Kamikawa Central Branch, Central Livestock Clinic
- Forestry cooperative
- Industrial agglomeration area (industrial park)
- Asahikawa distribution complex
- Asahikawa Industrial Park
- Asahikawa Research Park
- Asahikawa Woodworking Center
- Industrial cooperative
- Asahikawa Furniture Industry Cooperative
- Asahikawa Fish Vegetable Commercial Cooperative
- Asahikawa Regional Automobile Maintenance Cooperative
- Asahikawa Industrial Park Cooperative
- Asahikawa General Iron Works Complex Cooperative
- Dohoku Electric Works Cooperative
- Asahikawa City Pipework Cooperative
- Asahikawa Boring Industry Cooperative
- Asahikawa Regional Left Government Industrial Cooperative
- Asahikawa Information Industry Business Cooperative
- Asahikawa Printing Bookbinding Industry Cooperative
- AEON Hokkaido(AEON group）
- AEON MALL Asahikawa Nishi
- Aeon Asahikawa Shunko store
- Aeon Asahikawa Nagayama store
- Asahikawa Electric Orbit
- Amor Shopping Center (Toyooka Shopping Center)
- Nagasakiya(Pan Pacific International Holdingsgroup)
- MEGA Don QuixoteAsahikawa store
- Hokkaido Fuji Kogyo
- GK Feel Asahikawa Development
- AEON MALL[Note 11](AEON Group)
- Dohoku Arcs (Arcs Group)
- Western Kawabata
- Western Powers (in Powers)
- Super Arcs Western Kita Saito
- Super Arcs Nishi Kagura
- Super Arcs Pulp Town
- Super Arcs Toko
- Super Arcs Toyooka 3 Jo
- Best price Kamei Higashi store
- Best price Kamiya store
- Best Price Rokugo
- Best Price Suehiro Higashi Store
- Best Price 10 Jodori
- Best price Toyooka Chuo store
- Best Price Minami 6jo Dori
- Best Price Nagayama Chuo Store
- Best Price Higashi Asahikawa
- Ralse Mart Toyooka store
- Super Chain Fuji Harukodai Store
- Super Chain Fuji Suehiro 5 Jo
- Super chain Fuji Shintomi store
- Super Chain Fuji Nagayama Nishi Store
- Consumers' Co-op SapporoAsahikawa district
- Harumitsu store
- Toko store
- Shena store
- Kagura store
- Chuwa store
- 4th Street Store
- Twin Harp store
- West store
- Toko store
- Suehiro store
- Higashi Asahikawa store
- Asahimachi store
- Nijodori store
- Hanasaki store
- Hokuren Shoji
- Hokuren Shop Chuwa Store
- Hokuren Shop Harukodai Store
- Hokuren Shop Toko
- Hokuren Shop Toyooka
- Trial company
- Super Center Trial Kagura
- Super Center Trial Nagayama
- AEON Hokkaido(AEON Group)
- The bigMiyamae Dori store
- The Big Midorigaoka store
- The Big Amor Store (inside Amor Shopping Center)
- Asahikawa Insert Advertising Cooperative
- Asahikawa Sake Sales Cooperative
- Asahikawa Hotel Ryokan Cooperative
- Asahikawa Welfare Co-op
- Asahikawa Lawyer Cooperative
- Asahikawa Local Private Taxi Cooperative
- Asahikawa Individual Taxi Association
- Akabou Hokkaido Light Vehicle Transportation Cooperative Asahikawa Branch
- Mizuho BankAsahikawa branch
- North Pacific BankAsahikawa Central Branch / Taisetsudori Branch, Harumitsu Branch / Asahikawa Kita Branch, Nagayama Central Branch / Nagayama Kita Branch, Toyooka Branch, Kagura Branch
- Hokkaido BankAsahikawa Branch / Kagura Branch, Toyooka Branch / Ginza Dori Branch, Nagayama Branch, Omachi Branch
- Hokuriku BankAsahikawa branch
- Akita BankAsahikawa branch
- Shinkin Central BankHokkaido Branch Asahikawa Branch Office
- Asahikawa Shinkin BankHead office, Ginza branch, Hokusei branch, Kagura branch, Nishi Kagura special branch office, Minami branch office, East branch, Minami Rojo branch office, Suehiro branch, Harumitsu branch office, Shin-Asahikawa branch, West branch, Higashi Asahikawa branch, Toyooka branch, Nagayama branch, Kinbun Branch, Kamei Branch, Toko Branch, Atago Branch, Distribution Complex Branch, Midorigaoka Branch, Chuwa Branch, Toko East Branch, Suehiro Kita Branch, Nagayama Minami Branch
- Hokusei Shinkin BankAsahikawa Branch, Asahikawa Kita Branch, Nagayama Branch, Toko Branch, Venus Bridge Branch
- Engaru Shinkin BankAsahikawa Branch, Shinmachi Branch, Suehiro Branch, Nagayama Branch, Toyooka Branch
- Rumoi Shinkin BankAsahikawa Branch, Asahikawa North Branch, Asahikawa East Branch, Atago Branch
- Wakkanai Shinkin BankAsahikawa Branch, Kamei Branch, Suehiro Branch
- Kita Sorachi Shinkin BankAsahikawa Branch, Asahikawa East Branch
- Kitami Shinkin BankAsahikawa branch
- Hokuo Credit UnionAsahikawa branch, Toyooka branch, Nagayama branch
- Woori Credit UnionAsahikawa branch
- Hokkaido Labor BankAsahikawa branch
- JA Bank Hokkaido (Hokkaido Credit Agricultural Cooperative Federation) Asahikawa branch
- Yamato TransportNorthern Hokkaido branch
- AEON MALL Asahikawa station square branch office
- Asahikawa station square center
- Asahikawa Asahimachi Center
- Station East Center
- Station West Center
- Asahikawa Akira Center
- Asahikawa Suehiro Center
- Kagura Center
- Nagayama Center
- Asahikawa Distribution Complex Center
- Toko Center
- Sagawa ExpressAsahikawa Sales Office
Order of the Japanese syllabary
- Asahikawa gas
- Asahikawa Cable TV
- Asahikawa Shinkin Bank
- Asahikawa Suzuki sale
- Asahikawa Flower Market
- Asahikawa Express
- Asahikawa Electric Orbit
- Asahikawa Toyota Motor
- Asahikawa Toyopet
- Asahikawa Nissan Motor
- Asahi Danke
- Asahi Cardboard Industry
- Arai Construction
- Ikoma group
- Ichiin Asahikawa Fish Wholesale Market
- Osaka livestock
- Table ironworks
- Katagiri paper container
- Katakura Corp Agri
- Kato ramen
- North Hokkaido Daihatsu sales
- Asahi Sakae Oshiro Construction (former: Oshiro Construction / Asahi Sakae Construction)
- Asahi Shin Transport (Nippon Paper Industriesgroup)
- Kumiai Dairy Industry(Yotsuba milk industrygroup)
- Joint liquor (Oenon Holdings）
- National Policy Machinery (Nippon Paper Industries Group)
- National policy mutual prosperity(Nippon Paper Industries Group)
- Kotobuki Sudo noodle factory
- Sanderica (Yamazaki Group）
- Showa wood
- Shintani Construction
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries
- Showa Denko
- Taisetsu Beer
- Takahata construction
- Tatewaki Warehouse
- Tsuboya Sohonten
- Toshiba Hokuto Electronics
- Tosei Construction
- Dohoku Arcs(Arcsgroup)
- Northern Hokkaido Promotion
- Dohoku Bus
- Toyota Corolla Asahikawa
- Toyota Corolla Dohoku
- Nitto Oil
- Nippon Paper Industries
- Nippon HamHokkaido Factory
- Japan Soy Sauce Industry (Kikkomangroup)
- Japan Medical Products
- Nets Toyota Asahikawa
- Nets Toyota Taisetsu
- Hashimoto Kawashima Corporation
- Hiyama Iron Works
- Hirono group
- Fujiwara noodle(Nagatanien Group）
- Hokkaido Livestock Corporation
- Hokkaido map
- Hokkaido miso
- Hokkaido Recording Center
- Hokkai Maru Oil
- Hokuko Transport
- Honda Cars Asahikawa
- Maruka Asahikawa Regional Wholesale Market
- Maruzen Sanbankan
- Shigeta Oil
- Morinaga group
- Yamashita Foods
- UD Trucks Hokkaido(Former Nissan Diesel Asahikawa sale)
- Ramen Santoka
- Donkey confectionery
Industry papers, free papers, video production companies, etc.
- Asahikawa Town Information (asatan）
- Hokkaido Construction NewspaperAsahikawa branch
- Hokkaido Economy (Monthly Hokkaido Economy)
- Media Asahikawa
- Liner network
- Hokkaido Recording Center
- M Do (Bears Magazine）
- Graph Asahikawa (Monthly magazine Graph Asahikawa)
- Nesty Corporation (Asahikawa Keizai Shimbun)
- Kaburagi Shoten
- Video Line Co., Ltd.
- Human Eye Co., Ltd.
- First step
- ㈲ Bee Planning
- Jiji PressAsahikawa branch office
- Kyodo NewsAsahikawa branch office
- Hokkaido news agencyAsahikawa branch
- tv set
- Hokkaido Broadcasting(HBC) Asahikawa Broadcasting Station
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK)Asahikawa Broadcasting Station
- Sapporo TV Broadcasting(STV) Asahikawa Broadcasting Station
- Hokkaido Television Broadcast(HTB) Asahikawa branch office
- Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System (uhb) Asahikawa branch office
- TV Hokkaido(TVh) Asahikawa branch office
- Asahikawa Cable TV(potato)
- Asahikawa City Network(FM River)
- Hokkaido Electric PowerAsahikawa branch
- NTT East-Hokkaido Hokkaido North Branch
Water and sewerage
- Seijo University Asahikawa Learning Center
- Asahikawa UniversityJunior college
College of technology
- Asahikawa Medical Information College
- Asahikawa Welfare Nursing College
- Asahikawa Medical Association Nursing College
- Asahikawa Dental Academy
- Asahikawa Cooking School
- Asahikawa Barber Beauty College
- Hokuto Health and Welfare College
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Higher Nursing School
- Hokkaido Medical Technology College
- Asahikawa University Information Business College
- Hokkaido Asahikawa East High School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Kita High School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Nishi High School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Eimine High School(Former: Asahikawa Ryoun High School / Asahikawa Toei High School）
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Minami High School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Technical High School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Commercial High School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Agricultural High School
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolOur school Asahikawa satellite
- Ikegami Gakuin High SchoolAsahikawa Campus
Junior high school
- Asahikawa Junior High School attached to Hokkaido University of Education
- Asahikawa City Asahikawa Junior High School
- Asahikawa City Atago Junior High School
- Asahikawa City Kamui Junior High School
- Asahikawa City Chuo Junior High School
- Asahikawa City Nagayama Junior High School
- Asahikawa City Higashitakasu Junior High School
- Asahikawa Municipal Hokusei Junior High School
- Asahikawa City North Gate Junior High School
- Asahikawa Municipal Rokugo Junior High School
- Asahikawa Elementary School attached to Hokkaido University of Education
- Asahikawa City Asahikawa Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Atago Elementary School
- Asahikawa Municipal Mukoryo Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Harumitsu Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Oari Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Chikabumi Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Chiyoda Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Nissho Elementary School
- Asahikawa City Hokko Elementary School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Blind School
- Hokkaido Asahikawa School for the Disabled
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Deaf School
Facilities other than school education
- Small Business CollegeAsahikawa school
- Asahikawa Senior University
- Asahikawa Citizen's Agricultural University
- Hokkaido Vocational Ability Development Promotion Center Asahikawa Training Center (Polytech Center Asahikawa)
- Hokkaido Prefectural Asahikawa College of Technology
- Asahikawa Architectural Higher Vocational Training School
- Asahikawa Plasterer Higher Vocational Training School
- Hokkaido Carpenter Training School
- Hokkaido Kumiai Driving School
- Hanasaki Driving School
- North Engineering Garden Motor School
- Yamazoe Automobile Academy
- Kyoritsu Driving School
All existing passenger trains are on JR Hokkaido lines.Limited express trains connect Sapporo and Asahikawa in an hour and a half at a frequency of one or two trains per hour.
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)
- Hakodate honsen
- Soya Main Line
- Ishikita Main Line
- Furano Line
The route that once existed
- Higashi Asahikawa Line
- Asahikawa Shijo Station --Asahikawa Oiwake Station --Graveyard Mae Station --Atago Station --XNUMX-chome Station --Higashi Asahikawa Station --XNUMX-chome Station --Asahiyama Park Station
- Higashikawa Line
- Asahikawa Shijo Station --Asahikawa Oiwake Station --Chiyoda Station --Kannon Station --Kyoei Station --Higashikawa Station
- City line
- Suburban line
- Intercity bus
Classified as "Hokkaido B district" in "Automatically licensed fares for general passenger car transportation business (taxi)" by the Hokkaido District Transport Bureau..The business area is Asahikawa transportation area.
- Asahikawa Individual Taxi / Four Stars Association
- Asahikawa Local Private Taxi Cooperative
- Asahikawa Individual Taxi Association
- National Route 12
- National Route 39
- National Route 40
- National Route 233(With Route 12Heavy duty section）
- National Route 237
- National Route 333(Concurrency section with Route 39)
- National Route 452
- Hokkaido Road No. 4 Asahikawa Ashibetsu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 20 Asahikawa Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 37 Takasu Higashi Kagura Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 57 Asahikawa Fukagawa Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 68 Asahikawa Airport Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 72 Asahikawa Horokanai Line
- Hokkaido Road 79 Fukagawa Toyosato Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 90 Asahikawa Loop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 98 Asahikawa Tadoshi Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 140 Aibetsu Toma Asahikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 146 Asahikawa Takasu Inter Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 213 Tenninkyo Biei Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 219 Shinkai Asahikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 251 Uryu Asahikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 294 Higashikawa Higashikagura Asahikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road 295 Mizuho Asahikawa Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 329 Shin-Asahikawa Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 331 Nagayama Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road 486 Toyoda Toma Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 487 Chikabumi Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 520 Takasu Higashi Takasu Pippu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 542 Higashi-Asahikawa Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road 580 Mima Beef Kagura Line
- Hokkaido Road 579 Shinkai Nishi-Kagura Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road 611 Mizuho Higashikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 641 Kita-Asahikawa Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road 761 Kita-Asahikawa Stop Nagayama Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 848 Takasu Etanbetsu Line
- Hokkaido Road 915 Kyowa Arashiyama Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 937 Kaminamidaiba Line
- Hokkaido Road 940 Higashikawa Asahikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road 942 Higashitakasu Nagayama Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1124 Chikabumi Stop Midoricho Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1125 Arashiyama Park Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1150 Asahikawa Kita Inter Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1160 Asahikawa Asahidake Onsen Line
See "Designated / Registered Cultural Properties in Asahikawa City"
- Important cultural property
- Former Asahikawa Museum- Teijiro Nakahara Memorial Asahikawa City Sculpture Museum
- Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Ainu Traditional Dance-Asahikawa Chikap Near Inu Folk Culture Preservation Society
- Tangible cultural property
- Kamikawa warehouse group
- Asaden Harumitsu Maintenance Factory (former XNUMXth Division Cavalry XNUMXth Regiment Covering Ground)
- Matsuoka family housing
- Hajime Isayama Kogishi Temple Main Hall
- Former Okada Residence (Main House / Kura)
- Yamazakiya Residence
- Historic site
- Kamuikotan pit dwelling ruins
- Tangible cultural property
- Kamikawa-gun Agricultural Experiment Station Office Building (Chubetsuta Station Ekiteijo Bieisha)
- Nagayama Tondenhei-Asahikawa City Museum
- Sericulture private house
- Former Kamuikotan Station Building
- Asahikawa Hyomura Company Record and Tonden Story Original Drawing --Asahikawa Hyomura Memorial Hall
- Ax pattern excavated from 5 Nishikimachi ruins --Asahikawa City Museum
- Warabitetou-Asahikawa City Museum
- XNUMXth Division Relationship Record- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceAsahikawa stationBeizhen Memorial Hall
- Yukie Chiri Manuscript Note-Asahikawa City Museum
- Asahikawa Hyomura Company Record (Addition) --Asahikawa Hyomura Memorial Hall
- Historic site
- Chikabumiyama Kunimi Monument- Arashiyama Park
- Natural treasure
See "Asahikawa in Asahikawa City Handbook Ranking"
- 50 selections of hometown industry "Yuka Ryoori"
- XNUMX modern waterworks"Shunkodai Reservoir"
- 100 city parks in Japan, Northern Landscaping Heritage "Tokiwa Park'
- Asahikawa Hakkei
- Hokkaido Heritage"Asahi Bridge" "Asahikawa Ramen'
- Top XNUMX geological features in Japan"Metamorphic rocks of Kamuikotan Valley"
- Heisei XNUMX view"Asahikawa City Asahiyama Zoo'
Asahibashi (June 2005)
Sights and historic sites
- Main shrine
- Main temple
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Heiwa Shopping Park
- Taisetsu Beer House
- 3/6 town
- 5 ・ 7 Koji Furarito(Central market)
- Article 7 Green Road
- Tetsuro Nishikawa Bungakukan
- Asahikawa outdoor sculpture
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Museum
- Kawamura Kako Toaine Memorial Hall
- Kita no Arashiyama
- Kanda Museum
- Ayako Miura Literature Museum
- Foreign tree species sample forest
- Romantic Road(Plane tree street, plane tree tree-lined road)
- Asahikawa Science Museum Saipal
- Beizhen Memorial Hall
- Yasushi Inoue Memorial Hall
- Teijiro Nakahara Memorial Asahikawa City Sculpture Museum
- Otokoyama Sake Brewery Museum
- Asahikawa Furniture Center
- Asahikawa Ramen Village
- Asahikawa Hyomura Memorial Hall
- Clark Horse Garden
- Ueno Farm
- Asahikawa City Asahiyama Zoo
- Information Center for Trees and Living
- Saito Ranch
- Until hill
- Park / campsite
- Tokiwa Park
- Kaguraoka Park
- Shunkodai Park
- Chuwa Park
- Asahiyama Park
- Arashiyama Park
- Kamui no Mori Park
- Shunkodai Park Green Sports Facility Campground
- Kaguraoka Park Shonen Camp Village
- Nishikagura Park Campground
- Kamui no Mori Park Campground
- Etanbetsu Youth Town
- Tomizawa Fureai no Ie
- Tomihara Natural Forest
- Parkland Arashiyama
- Kasuga Youth House
- Asahikawa 21st Century Forest
- Golf course / ski resort
- Asahikawa Golf Club
- Asahikawa Memorial Country Club
- Forest Asahikawa Country Club
- Inosawa Citizen Ski Resort
- Santa Present Park Marose Slope
- Kamui Ski Links
Festivals and events
- Asahikawa Winter Festival(May)
- World Ice Sculpture Tournament (February)
- Vasaloppet Japan(May)
- Hokkaido Gokoku ShrineMemorial Festival (June)
- Hokkaido Music Grand March(May)
- Nagayama ShrineRegular festival (June to July)
- Ishikari River Festival (July)
- Kamikawa ShrineAnnual festival (July)
- Nagayama Tonda Festival(May)
- Asahikawa Summer Festival (July to August)
- Ginza Tanabata Festival (August)
- Northern Grace Eating Marche(May)
- Kotan Festival (September)
- Asahikawa Ceramics Festival (September)
- Asahikawa Half Marathon (September)
It is one of the leading rice fields in Japan, and in the suburbs there is a rural landscape with heavy snow mountains in the background... Mt. Taisetsuzan連峰に源を発しているOriginating from the Mt. Taisetsuzan mountain rangeUnderground water Rice fieldMoisturizebasinThe unique temperature differenceRiceIncreasingly delicious..さらに、冷涼な気候は病害虫の発生が少ないので農薬の散布量も比較的少なくて済む利点があるIn addition, the cool climate has the advantage that the amount of pesticides sprayed is relatively small because the outbreak of pests is low... In 1891 (Meiji 24)Tun TianbingSake brewing has started from the year of settlement, 1996 (Heisei 8)Taisetsu BeerWas born..江丹別地域を中心にMainly in the Etanbetsu areaBuckwheatCultivation is thrivingEtan Betsu SobaIs famous.Asahikawa Ramen TheHokkaido Heritage"Ramen in HokkaidoIt is one of thenoodlesUsing..粉をこねるときに加える水が少ないことでスープをよく吸ってSuck the soup well because less water is added when kneading the powderwheatIt becomes a noodle with a good texture that feels the scent of..米と同様に良い水に恵まれていることが麺の要因となっているBlessed with good water like rice is a factor of noodles..また、かつて養豚業が盛んであったことからAlso, because the pig farming industry was once thriving.Salt hormone,Pig ToroIs said to be the birthplace of Asahikawa.
Local gourmetMainly provided in Asahikawa and Sorachi districtsSoba noodles, As if adding rice balls and hot dogs and dividing by 2Jundog, Squid legs sprinkled with potato starch and friedGeso bowl, Half of the chicken was unglazed over charcoalShinko-yakiThere is.ConfectioneryThen Ichihisa Mochidokoro Daifukudo, Umeya, Kyosei Confectionery (Asahi beans), Mitsuha Confectionery (Kitakari), Takahashi Confectionery, Tsuboya Sohonten,Donkey confectioneryand so on.
- Japan Paper Asahikawa Baseball Club - Nippon Paper IndustriesWas based in Asahikawa officeAdult baseballCorporate team. Disbanded in 2000.
- Asahi kick party(Hokkaido Soccer League）
- Verdelazzo Asahikawa(Doo / Dohoku Block League）
- Rio Gujo Asahikawa(Asahikawa Adult League)
- Out-of-field Katsuma Voting Ticket Sales Office
- (Politician, former member of the Asahikawa City Council)
- Bando Kotaro(Politician. Former Asahikawa Ward / City Council member, Former House of Representatives member, Former Mayor of Asahikawa)
- (Politician. Former Asahikawa city council member, former Hokkaido council member, former Asahikawa mayor)
- Hirozo Igarashi(Politician, former member of the House of Representatives, former mayor of Asahikawa)
- Toru Bando(Politician. Former Mayor of Asahikawa, Former member of Asahikawa City Council)
Asahikawa City Meritorious Person
- Iwataro Otani(Politician. Asahikawa village president, Asahikawa town council member, Asahikawa city pioneer meritorious person)
Asahikawa City Contribution Award
Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
Asahikawa City Cultural Award
Asahikawa Newcomer Encouragement Award
Asahikawa City Special Award
Asahikawa Tourism Ambassador
■TaiziIs Asahikawa Tourism Ambassador
Politics / administration / economy / military
- Totaka --Former member of the House of Representatives, former member of the House of Councilors
- Kotaro Ikeda -YuanNayorolong
- Hirozo Igarashi -Former politicianChief Cabinet Secretary・ Mayor of Asahikawa
- Gaku Ishizaki -Former member of the House of RepresentativesHokkaido Broadcasting (HBC) Reporter
- Yoshitaka Ito -House of Representatives,Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, OriginalKushirolong
- Hiroshi Imazu --Member of the House of Representatives, Former Deputy Secretary of the Defense Agency
- Haruo Kataoka - Suttsu Townlong
- Eiko Kaneta --Former member of the House of Representatives
- Tokuji Kameda --Lawyer, former member of the House of Councilors
- Uchikoshi Sakura --Lawyer, member of the House of Councilors
- Hidenori Sasaki --Former member of the House of Representatives
- Koichi Sugawara --Former Mayor of Asahikawa, Former Asahikawa City Assembly Member, Former Hokkaido Assembly Member
- Taizo Sugimura --Former member of the House of Representatives, talent
- Keijiro Takino -YuanKitamilong
- Masahito Nishikawa --Mayor of Asahikawa
- Toru Bando --Former Mayor of Asahikawa, Former member of the Asahikawa City Council
- Asahi Matsui -YuanChibalong
- Kaneto Kawamura --KamikawaAinuChief, JNR Surveyor, FormerKawamura Kako Toaine Memorial Hallcurator
- Kenichi Isoda --Social entrepreneur.元北海道副知事Former Deputy Governor of Hokkaido
- Kaiichi Togashi -YuanHonshu-Shikoku Connecting Bridge Public CorporationPresident
- Katsuichi Fukuda -YuanPolice commander
- Hiroaki Furuya - Human Resources Officer, OriginalNational Personnel AuthoritySecretary-General
- Tetsuji Mizushima -YuanMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokkaido Development BureauChief, Former Director of Hokkaido Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Takahito Aiki - Increment PPresident.FormerFusion CommunicationsPresident,Kobochief executive officer,RakutenEuropean CEO
- Norio Ueyama - Nippon Chemi-ConThe president
- Yasuzou Shimamura --FormerMeiji dairy industry(CurrentMeiji) President
- Teruo Shimamura -YuanNikonThe president
- Hiroshi Shimozuma -YuanSumitomo Metal Industries(CurrentNippon Steel) President
- Hajime Tsuruha -YuanTsuruha HoldingsThe president
- Takatoshi Nakajima -YuanJR HokkaidoChief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Toshio Hiraoka -YuanMainichi NewspapersThe president
- Yasuhiro Fukushima - ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エAdvisor / Honorary Chairman
- Maeda Yoshinori -YuanNHKPresident
- Mayumi Akihiko - Hokkaido Electric PowerChairman / Former President
- Isao Mihashi --Former President of Asahikawa Gas, Former President of Asahikawa University
- Senta Morioka --Former Deputy Governor of Aichi Prefecture, FormerToyota homeChief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Hiroyuki Yamakawa - Sapporo DomeChief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Yoshiharu Ozaki --Former Imperial Japanese Army Soldier (Lieutenant General)
- Tateo Kato --Former Imperial Japanese Army Soldier (Major General), "Kato Hayabusa SquadronCaptain
- Tsuchitaro Kawada --Former Imperial Japanese Army Soldier (Lieutenant General)
- Eitaro Naka --Former Imperial Japanese Army Soldier (Lieutenant General)
- Muranaka Koji --Former Imperial Japanese Army Soldier (Captain),XNUMX incidentOne of the masterminds of
Academic / Education / Culture
- Toshihide Akamatsu --Historian
- Koichi Ayuta --Engineer, Doctor of Engineering
- Kenjiro Ara - economist
- Minoru Ando --Economist, Fiscalist
- Shigeru Iwasa - philosopher
- Hideshi Ohashi --Social psychologist
- Yukinobu Kagiya --English literary person
- Hiromi Kitago --Sociologist
- Fumio Kitamura --Landscaping scholar, landscaping educator
- Kazuo Kiryu --French scholar
- Isao Kuroda --Aviation medicine
- Mamoru Kojima --German literary person
- Norihiko Kondo --Japanese modern literature researcher
- Ryushi Shimoyama --Doctor, medical scientist, writer
- Takashi Sugishima --Cultural anthropologist
- Masaaki Tashimo - medical doctor
- Kangyoku Tanaka --Indian Philosophy Researcher
- Yoshiaki Taniguchi - Astronomer
- Hirotake Tamada --Legal scholar
- Hideyuki Tsunemoto --Engineer, Doctor of Engineering
- Shinsuke Togawa --Japanese modern literature researcher
- Toshio Nakagawa --Neurosurgeon, medical scientist, 20th generationJapan Medical AssociationPresident
- Hideyuki Nagasawa --Veterinarian
- Atsushi Nakahara --Pedagogue
- Hatakeyama Budo --Legal scholar
- Makoto Matsuura --Sociologist
- Mizuno Tadahiko --Nuclear engineer
- Makoto Murata --Information engineer, software engineer
- Haruyasu Yoshizaki -Software developer
- Sadao Nomata --Former President of Nomata Gakuen, Former Hakodate City Council Member
- Kazuko Watanabe --Chairman of Notre Dame Seishin Gakuen
- Yasushi Inoue - Writer("Blue wolf","Ice wall")
- Shuichi Hassho - Writer
- - Writer
- Ayako Miura - Writer("freezing point","Shiokari Pass")
- Mimi Ukiana - Novelist
- Chie Kato --Singer, novelist
- Chie Kato --Confectionery researcher
- Takumi Kino - Writer
- Yusuke Shimato --Novelist, detective writer
- Hiroko Shimizu - Writer
- Yukiya Koji - Writer("Tokyo park","Tokyo Band Wagon")
- Sakuko Harumi - Writer
- Fuyutaka Kuto - Writer
- Akira Okawada --Literary critic / translator
- Shigeru Kazaki --Non-fiction writer
- Akira Nagae - Writer
- Keiichi Kikuchi -Author
- Hiroshi Abe --Picture book writer
- Dairiki Konno --Poet (born in Miyagi prefecture)
- Miharu Yanagisawa --Singer
- Shuji Kataoka - Film director
- Kazuya Shiraishi - Film director("Violence")
- Yuji Kaname --Screenwriter, comedy writer, actor
- Keiko Nobumoto --Screenwriter (""White line sink","Tokyo Godfathers")
- Kunio Fujii --Screenwriter (""Super squadron series"),Novelist
- Mutsumi Yamamoto --Screenwriter (""Gegege's wife","Yae-no-Sakura")
- Sawato Fukui -Japanese painter
- Noriyoshi Takeda -Western painter
- Ryuki Namba -Western painter
- Masahiro Yamaguchi --Painter, designer
- Takiko Kimura --Printmaker
- Isu Taeko --Graphic designer, art director
- Aya Kiuchi --Dyeing craftsman
- Bikki Sunazawa -Sculptor
- Motoki Suzuki - architect
- Masako Hayashi - architect
- Sayuki Ueno - Garden designer
- Go Ito - photographer
- Masahiko Taniguchi - photographer
- Mutsuo Shishido - Composer
- Mamiya Yoshio - Composer
- Hajime Harada - Composer
- Hiroaki Zakoji --Composer, born in Tokyo
- Mayumi Fujikawa --Violinist
- Madoka Sato --Violinist
- Yuka Ota --Pianist
- Masahiro Kawakami --Pianist
- hatao --Whistle player
- Tetsuya Kumakawa --Ballet dancer
- Kenta Kura --Ballet dancer
- Yumiko Takeshima --Ballet dancer
- Yumiko Igarashi - manga artist("Candy candy")
- Hideoki Inoue - manga artist("Planet boy papyi")
- Yoshitsugu Ohara - manga artist("Gata Girl")
- Rinko Sasaki - manga artist("Otako nurse","The channel remains the same!")
- Takeichi Terasawa - manga artist("Cobra")
- Nakayama Shosuke - manga artist("PS -Rashomon-","seed of anxiety")
- Nunoura Tsubasa - manga artist("Kiko-chan's smile")
- Kazuhiro Fujita - manga artist("Ushio Tora")
- Motoko Fujita - manga artist("Elderly childbirth don't come !!")
- Maekawa Takeshi - manga artist("Ironfist Chinmi")
- Yoshihiro Osugi --Animator, anime director
- Atsuo Ono --Shogi player
- Kobayashi Koichi --Go player wins Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Keigo Yamashita --Go player wins Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Hideo Aoki --Aviation and military critics
- Sachiko Ishikawa --Educational critic, political activist
- Yoshinori Bando -Education critic
- Kazunori Harada --Music critic
- Yutaka Nikaido --Car critic, company owner
- Toshiaki Kawahara --Imperial journalist
- Kazuaki Ue --CM Director
- Izumi Takiuchi --Producer
- Morito Omiya --The first owner of the ramen "Aji no Sanpei"Miso Ramenｮ ｮ 狗 狗
- Kanako Maruyama --Professional sparrow
- Kura Sunazawa --Ainu culture folklore
Performing arts, popular music, media
- Hideki Ansai -Actor
- Hiroki Iijima -Actor
- IKKAN --Actor, director
- Takuma Ono --Actor, talent (TEAM NACS）
- Ono Takumi -Actor
- Rieko Kimura -Actress
- Kanako Sakata --Actress (Troupe four seasons）
- Shinagawa Tohru -Actor
- Makoto Shinada -Actor
- Ken Sugawara -Actor
- Toshiaki Nishizawa -Actor
- Ryoko Nomura --Actress (Shiki Theater Company)
- Keiko Banzai -Actress
- Shoichi Fukui --Actor (Shiki Theater Company)
- Ai Matsubara --Actress, singer, talent
- Yamaga Kotoko -Actress
- Rinichi Yamamoto -Actor
- Junka - Takarazuka RevueAir groupTop daughter role
- Takeshi Aono -Voice actor
- Tomohiro Nishimura -Voice actor
- Naoki Bando -Voice actor
- Tomomi Akimoto --AV actress
- Tomorrow Flower キ ラ ラ --AV actress
- emma --Fashion model, actress (WithExclusive)
- Honami Kumabayashi --Fashion model, race queen
- Takimoto Risa --Fashion model, actress
- Miho Yabe(Place of birth) --Talent
- Aki Kohashi -Talent
- Misaki Yonemura -Talent
- Jun Kato --Radio personality
- MAYU --Radio personality
- Misuko Chikushi --Saga actor)
- Asahi Noboru --Man talker
- Katsunori Kanekiyo - Comedian(Shinjuku Cowboy）
- Kuri (Naoto Kuriyama) --Comedy talent (former)Armstrong）
- Anyway bright Yasumura --Comedy talent (former Armstrong)
- Toshikazu Miura -Manzai (Taka and Toshi）
- Norietsu Chie - Comedian(Chimurin）
- Namie-Comedian (Chimurin,Himekuri）
- Kazushi Yamada - comedian
- Ichihara -Comedy duo
- Rough → Ticket - Comedian
- Rin Wada --Youtuber
- Decakin --Youtuber
- Nanami Hashimoto - Idol(Nogizaka46）
- Nagisa Sakaguchi - AKB48Team 8 Hokkaido representative
- Keiko Fuji --Singer (born in Iwate prefecture)
- Miho Asai -Singer
- Yujiro Ogasawara-Singer,Yutaka Akiba and Arrow KnightsMembers
- Sakata Osama -Singer
- Akiyo Takeyama -Singer
- Ryuko Mizuta -Singer
- Atsushi Miyazawa -Singer
- Anna Saeki --Tango singer
- Yuka Matsumoto --Gospel singer
- Asami Katagiri - Singer-songwriter
- Hitomi Momoi - Singer-songwriter
- Uyu --Lyricist and singer
- Yuki Shirai --Lyricist and singer
- safe area --Rock group
- SAIJI -Musician
- Mikio Sakai -Musician
- Satsuki ga Tenkomori -Musician
- Chu-Drummer.Moonlight greenMembers
- Keiichi Tomita -Musician, music producer
- Takusuke Nara-Musician.GHOSTY BLOWMembers
- Hirochika Hamano --Musician.元野狐禅メンバーMotono Yakozen member
- BOH -Bassist
- YOUNG DAIS -Musician
- Miku Yonezawa --Jazz fusion saxophonist
- Junichi Fujimori --Recording engineer, music producer
- Kohei Munemoto -Musician, music producer
- Maki Tanimoto --Voice trainer
- Noriyuki Sato --Newscaster, former Hokkaido Broadcasting (HBC) announcer
- Kumi Asazuma --Free announcer, Asahikawa City Tourism Ambassador
- Kimio Iwata - 讀賣TV broadcastingNews Bureau Special Commentary
- Shigenori Kanehira - TBS TVDirector of Press, Organization and Production Headquarters
- Miho Aoyama -YuanTV Iwateannouncer
- Ichiro Akira - Sapporo TV Broadcasting(STV) Announcer
- Hitomi Shima - news caster
- Toshimitsu Suzuki - Tohoku Broadcastingannouncer
- Asami Takahashi -Free announcer
- Akari Chiba -YuanHokkaido Bunka Broadcasting Systemannouncer
- Akiko Orisaka - Weather forecaster
- Okuyama Koshin - TV writer
- Northern Katsuaki Fuji --Ozumou former yokozuna, sumo commentator
- Yukinojo Asahikawa --Ozumou former Sekiwake
- Asahikuni Masu --Juryo sumo wrestler
- Takahide Asahizakura --Former sumo wrestler
- Fortune Green Justice --Juryo sumo wrestler
- Yuzo Wakanosato --Juryo sumo wrestler
- Yukihiro Kitabuki --Juryo sumo wrestler
- Asahi Hoshiboshi -Sumo wrestler
- Masao Takahashi -Judo
- Yuko Emoto --JudokaAtlanta Olympics61kg classgold medalReceived the Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Masae Ueno --JudokaAthens Olympics70kggold medalReceived the Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- June Ueno --JudokaLondon Olympics63kg classbronze medalReceived the Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Tomoe Ueno -Judo
- Yoshikatsu Yoshida --Amateur wrestler, 1964Tokyo OlympicsFreestyle flyweightgold medal
- Shigeo Nakata --Amateur wrestlerMexico OlympicsFreestyle flyweightgold medal
- Kiyomi Kato --Amateur wrestlerMunich OlympicsFreestyle 52 kg classgold medal
- Kazuya Yasuhiro --Karateka, K1 Warrior
- Abe Shu-Wrestler, professional wrestler, professional wrestling referee, actor
- Atsushi Sawada --Professional wrestler, former judoka
- Tomoka Nakagawa --Professional wrestlerEsovationBelongs)
- Megumi Yabushita --Women's mixed martial artist
- Prosper Matsuura --Boxing player
- Shinji Takahira --Athletes,Beijing OlympicsMen's 400m relaysilver medalReceived the Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Haruka Kitaguchi -Athletics
- Satomi Kubokura -Athletics
- Victor Starhin -Former professional baseball player (Yomiuri GiantsOther, the first 300-win pitcher in professional baseball)
- Kazuo Hoshiba -Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers）
- Takahisa Suzuki -Former professional baseball player (Kintetsu Buffaloes）
- Nobuyuki Hoshino -Former professional baseball player (Orix Blue WaveOthers), commentator, received the Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Toshinori Asanuma -Former professional baseball player (Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters）
- Atsushi Ibayashi -Former professional baseball player (Yakult Swallows）
- Sugiyama Shunsuke -Former professional baseball player (Yokohama Bay StarsOther)
- Usami Makita --Former professional baseball player (Yakult Swallows)
- Yuya Tazawa -Former professional baseball player (Saitama Seibu Lions）
- Takeshi Akashi - Pro baseball player(Fukuoka Softbank Hawks）
- Takamasa Kasai -Professional baseball player (Yokohama DeNA Baystars)
- Naruse Kosuke --Former professional baseball player (Yomiuri Giants)
- Taiki Mochimaru - Pro baseball player(Hiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Shohei Numata --Professional baseball player (Yomiuri Giants)
- 𨂊 Hitoshi Ike --Former professional baseball umpire
- Takehito Ishida --Former baseball player
- Kenichi Iwamoto --Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters team staff
- Yosuke Abe --Former professional soccer player (Yokohama F. Marinos,Zuegen Kanazawa), Leader, Kickboxer
- Yuji Ozaki-Former professional soccer player (Consadole Sapporo）
- Kazuki Otsu -Professional soccer player
- Tsutomu Kitade --Former professional soccer player (Jubilo IwataOthers), leader
- Honda Ren -Professional soccer player
- Kensuke Takahashi --Futsal player
- Mitsuko Yoshino -Volleyball player, exJapan Women's National Team
- Ikumi Narita --Volleyball player, former all-Japan girl
- Koto Toyama --Basketball player, leader
- Shiori Takada -Basketball player
- Rui Machida -Basketball player
- Onishi --Rugby player
- Katsunari Takahashi -Professional golfer
- Hiroshi Tadano --Cross-country skier (1936 Garmisch-Partenkirchen Olympicsrepresentative)
- Hideki Arai --Ski leader
- Chika Takeuchi --Snowboarder,Sochi OlympicsParallel large rotationsilver medalReceived the Asahikawa Citizen's Honor Award
- Asa Ando --Alpine skier
- Hitomi Sato --Freestyle skier
- Hirofumi Otsuka --Speed skater
- Shoko Ono --Ice hockey player
- Akihiko Kanayama --Horse racing jockey, trainer
- Kyosuke Maruta --Horse racing jockey
- Nobuyuki Tawara --Bicycle racer
- Naoki Kumagai --Boat racer
- Keita Miura --Boat racer
- Yuki Miura --Boat racer
Asahikawa City symbol character "Asappi"
2010 (HeiseiIt was born in the 22th anniversary of the opening of Asahikawa City in 120)...旭橋のベルトや旭川ラーメンのフリンジなど旭川の特徴を取り入れIncorporating Asahikawa features such as Asahibashi belts and Asahikawa ramen fringes, Has become a character wishing for "happy" in "Asahikawa".
Person with connection
Political / economic / military / social activities
- Takeshiro Nagayama --Former member of the House of Lords, former Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency, Army soldier
- Michitoshi Iwamura - politician.元北海道庁長官、元鹿児島県令、元沖縄県令、元佐賀県令Former Hokkaido Agency Secretary, Former Kagoshima Prefectural Ordinance, Former Okinawa Prefectural Ordinance, Former Saga Prefectural Ordinance
- Hideyo Sasaki - politician.元衆議院議員、元運輸大臣Former member of the House of Representatives, former Minister of Transport
- Yoshio Shirai - engineer.元FormerHino MotorsPresident, formerToyota TsushoVice-president
- Hisamitsu Sugano - politician.元参議院議員Former member of the House of Councilors
- Masanori Kawata - politician.元衆議院議員Former member of the House of Representatives
- Hiroshi Asakawa - Businessman.元衆議院議員Former member of the House of Representatives
- Roichi Hayashi - politician.元衆議院議員Former member of the House of Representatives
- Mineharu Sakai - Businessman.元白虎隊士Former Byakkotai
- Iwataro Otani --Businessman, politician, former Asahikawa village president, former Asahikawa town council member
- Theodor von Lerch --Austro-Hungarian Army Soldier
- Fumiko Sano --Social activist
- Kikuo Tanaka --English scholar
- Kazuyoshi Uoi --Language researcher, interpreter
- Oguma Hideo --Poet, manga story writer
- Abe Kobo -Novelist, playwright
- Endo Takuo --Playwright, director
- Mitsuyo Miura --Singer.三浦綾子は妻Ayako Miura is a wife
- Tetsuro Nishikawa --Haiku, literary critic
- Toshimi Takano --Literary critic
- Shiori Ota --Novelist, detective writer
- Shinobu Tokunaga (Shinobu Oka) --Singer
- Teijiro Nakahara -Sculptor
- Kensei Kato -Sculptor
- Kazuaki Kanda-Painter.神田比呂子は妻Hiroko Kanda is a wife
- Hiroko Kanda-Sculptor.神田一明は夫Kazuaki Kanda is her husband
- Toshitaka Ota-Wood carving artist
- Kobayashi Yonesaku —— Documentary film photographer, film producer
- Keisuke Toyama --Pianist
- Bin'yu Toshio --Monk.元金峰寺住職Former chief priest of Konpoji
Performing arts, popular music, media
- Hikaru Utada - Singer-songwriter
- Shinji Takeda --Actors and musicians
- Eiji Omura --TV producer
- Madam Keroko --Radio personality
- Yusuke Uchiyama -Former professional baseball player
- Masao Kosuge --Veterinarian.元旭山動物園園長Former Asahiyama Zoo Director
- PC soaker - magician
Works set in Asahikawa
- Ayako Miura "freezing point"
- Haruki Murakami"Norway Forest"
- Tokutomi Roka"Mistletoe"
- Yasushi Inoue"Childhood"
- Saburo Okada"Misery play"
- Bando XNUMX "Hyomura"
- Kyotaro Nishimura"Tokyo-Asahikawa Murder Route"
- Taro Azusa "Heavy Snow / Sounkyo Murder Case"
- Kazuki Sakuraba"Girl seven poles and seven cute adults"
- Shiori Ota "A dead body is buried under Sakurako's feet."
- Chie Kato"Radio Radio Radio!"
ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- "freezing point(1966,Satsuo Yamamotodirected by,Fumiko Wakaostarring)
- "Flow Score"
- "School ii"
- "April story(1998,Shunji Iwaidirected by,Takako Matsustarring)
- "River of trout"
- "Disappeared in the distant sky"
- "Dog and me 10 promises"
- "Asahiyama Zoo Story Penguins fly in the sky(2009,Masahiko Makinodirected by,Toshiyuki Nishidastarring)
- "Dust and illusion"
- "Mountain mystery"
- "Surprised criminal travelII Sleeper Limited Express "Hokutosei", Sounkyo no Onna "
- "Murder detective of ramen detective "Ryu""A perfect crime at 41 degrees below freezing in Asahikawa, Hokkaido! Snowflakes are witnesses from heaven."
- "Return to Yankee alma mater"
- "Saturday wide theater Free Women's Anna Murder Report "
- "Kyotaro Nishimura Travel Mystery42 North return murder case Three corpses of a man painted with lipstick! A murder trick that connects the super-luxury sleeper Cassiopeia and the limited express Okhotsk. "
- "Red suspicion・ Hokkaido edition ”
- "freezing point"
- "Yamato Nadeshiko seven changes"
- "Miracle Zoo ~Asahiyama Zoo Story~"
- "New Year's card from Churaumi"
- "Casebook of the life of the director of Shirokuma"
- "Love rain"
- "Wind garden"
- Ken Nakatsubo "Asahikawa Bruce"
- Hosokawa Takashi"Asahikawa Koi no Machi"
- Kenichi Mikawa"Asahikawa Night"
- ^ Asahikawa furniture is a general term for furniture manufactured by manufacturers in Asahikawa City and its suburbs..
- ^ On September 29, 9, Asahikawa City first appeared as a village name in the notification of the opening of the village, saying that there was doubt. I deleted the sentence from HP.
- ^ In the history of Shin-Asahikawa City, this newspaper article is described as three months before the opening of the village, but it is a clear mistake.
- ^ The maiden name is Yamamuro.Although he was a soldier, he was a member of the Hokkaido Alumni Association, was familiar with the Ainu language, and contributed to newspapers and alumni association magazines.Masamasa NagataIt is said that he had a close friendship with him.
- ^ The actual newspaper can be viewed at the Asahikawa Central Library.
- ^ The exhibition can be viewed at the Asahikawa City Museum, which is owned by the Municipal Hakodate Library.The same name paper published in Hakodate in 22, not the Hokkai newspaper published in Sapporo.An article that summarizes the four villages, including Numakai Village, Kamei Village, and Nagayama Village, which opened at the same time.
- ^ Chupupetsu Higashikawa "Chupukapetu" is the same as the water source of this river.明治二三年旭川村ヲ置クIn the XNUMXrd year of the Meiji era, Asahikawa Village
- ^ In fact, Okabe (Yamamuro) also contributed a similar translation of Chuppet to the 1th issue of "Hokkaido" published by the Hokkaido Alumni Association published on January 30th.
- ^ Chiri Masashi"Chu Pep" (wave / river) theoryShuzo YamadaThe "Chop Pep" (Autumn / River) theory is a typical example, but these merely pointed out that the etymology and interpretation of "Chop Pep" for the Chubetsu River by Hosei Nagata was incorrect. It is not claimed to be derived from the place name.
- ^ The following figures are not stated due to lack of data "2000 (80%)"
- ^ On the first floorAEON Hokkaido tenantIs included as.
- ^ The airport manager is Asahikawa City.空港ターミナルビルはThe airport terminal buildingHigashi Kagura TownIt is in.
- ^ The location isTakasu TownHowever, the operation and management is carried out by Asahikawa City.
- ^ a b "Introduction of core cities”. Core City Mayors Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c "Overview of Asahikawa City". Hokkaido / Asahikawa City Business Attraction GuideAsahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Tourism Authority (September 2010, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Asahikawa City Handbook 2015, pp. 9–10.
- ^ Asahikawa City Handbook 2015, pp. 31–32.
- ^ a b "Asahikawa furniture”. Asahikawa Furniture Industry Cooperative. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "What is "Asahikawa Furniture", one of the five major furniture producing areas in Japan?". Hokkaido fan magazine (September 2009, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ayumi of Asahikawa". Asahikawa City Official Website. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahikawa City History Editing Conference "New Asahikawa City History" Volume 2 (History 2), 1993 (Heisei 5), Chapter 97, Section XNUMX P-XNUMX
- ^ "Hokkaido Ezo language place name solution. Volume 1-3". National Diet Library Digital Collection. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Masamasa Nagata"Hokkaido Ezo language place name solution』Volume 1-3, 1891 (Meiji 24) first edition," Volume 1 Ishikari Province "P-14
- ^ Masamasa Nagata"Hokkaido Ezo language place name solution』Volume 1-3, 1891 (Meiji 24) first edition," Example "P-3
- ^ Motoi Takahashi "Ainu Language Place Name Study 4" "Asahikawa Place Name Origin Study-Part 1-", Ainu Language Place Name Study Group, 2001 (13), P-12,13
- ^ Asahikawa City History Editing Conference "New Asahikawa City History" Volume 2 (History 2), 1993 (Heisei 5), Chapter 98, Section XNUMX P-XNUMX
- ^ a b c d e f g Asahikawa City Regional Disaster Prevention Plan 2015, p. 12.
- ^ a b "Top XNUMX geological features in Japan”. National Federation of Geological Surveys, Geological Information Development and Utilization Organization. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Totsushozan". Morinetto Hokkaido. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Nationwide rankings". Japanese Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Asahikawa 1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)". Japanese Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "1 Etanbetsu 1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)". Japanese Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2004). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ a b City Handbook 2015, p. 39.
- ^ a b c d e f "Four seasons in the Kamikawa region". Asahikawa Local Meteorological Observatory. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Asahikawa City Green Basic Plan Review Roundtable (September 2014, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Past weather data". Japanese Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahikawa City's Priority Proposals / Requests 2015, p. 1.
- ^ Asahikawa City Regional Disaster Prevention Plan 2015, p. 15.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2017-01-27) (CSV). 27 Census Subregion Summary 01 Hokkaido << Age (5 years old), population by gender, total age and average age (foreigners-special)-towns, characters, etc. (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications NovemberBrowse.. *Even if there is an area of 0 people in a part of a section of an article, it is excluded if there is a population in another same section.
- ^ "Ayumi of Asahikawa”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Army in the region 1 Northern army and military city Hokkaido / Tohoku" Kazushige Yamamoto, Hirofumi Yoshikawa.ISBN 978-4-642-06473-6.
- ^ On the banks of the Toyohira River Yoshiko Tamura, Civil Engineering Research Institute Cold Region Civil Engineering Research Institute "Hokkaido Development Civil Engineering Research Institute Monthly Report. 2003 (Special Issue)", 2004-03
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p8
- ^ "Situation of war damage in Asahikawa City (Hokkaido)". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa city flag". Asahikawa City Regulations CollectionAsahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "List of local base cities and regions”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (December 2009, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Information on the completion commemorative project of "Kitasaito Asahikawa"”. Asahikawa Tourism Convention Association (June 2014, 6). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Mayors of Japan" Volume 1, compilation of successive governors, 1983.
- ^ "Promotion of the Citizen's Charter”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa City Council". Asahikawa City Council Secretariat. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "List of members". Hokkaido Assembly. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Animal Protection Center Animaaru". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa International Exchange Center". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa City Industrial Technology Center”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Industrial Creation Plaza". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Craft Center (Outline of Facility)”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa City Agricultural Center (Hanasato Land) Top Page”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa City Chikabumi Cleaning Factory Page”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c "Asahikawa". Taisetsu Monoshiri Encyclopedia "Industry".Kamikawa General Promotion Bureau. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e Asahikawa City Environmental White Paper 2016, p. 2.
- ^ Asahikawa Agriculture 2015, p. 53.
- ^ "Vol.13 "Etanbetsu"". Hokkaido Shimbun Asahikawa Branch. Hokkaido Shimbun (September 2011, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Koho Asahikawa citizenAsahikawa City (November 2014). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""Reading" page Asahikawa Furniture has been and will be". Asahikawa City Craft CenterAsahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JA Kamikawa Production Federation (Kamikawa Production Agricultural Cooperative Association)". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Important Agricultural Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Higashi Asahikawa Agricultural Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JA Higashigura". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "NOSAI Central Hokkaido". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Woodworking Center”. Cooperative Asahikawa Woodworking Center. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa City Forestry Association". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Furniture Industry Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Fish Vegetable Commercial Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Regional Automobile Maintenance Promotion Association". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Industrial Park Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa General Iron Works Complex Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Dohoku Electric Works Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa City Pipework Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Boring Industry Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Regional Left Government Industrial Cooperative”. Hokkaido Plastering Union Federation. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Information Industry Business Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Printing Bookbinding Industry Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Embodying the innovation of AEON Hokkaido, the best food and beauty / health zone in Hokkaido, at "AEON MALL Asahikawa Ekimae" opened in late March". Real economy (September 2015, 2). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Doriko Asahikawa Insert Advertising Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Sake Sales Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Hotel Ryokan Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Welfare Co-op". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Lawyer Cooperative”. National Federation of Lawyers Cooperatives. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Asahikawa Local Private Taxi Cooperative". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Asahikawa Individual Taxi Association". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Bears Magazine”. M Do. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Graph Asahikawa". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Economic Newspaper". Nesty Corporation. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Senior University”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Citizens' Agricultural University Top Page”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The fact that Asahikawa Airport Terminal Building is not in Asahikawa". Hokkaido fan magazine (September 2012, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b “About the timetable review next spring” (PDF) (Press Release), Hokkaido Railway Company, (December 2020, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 1. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b “About the March 2021 timetable revision” (PDF) (Press Release), Hokkaido Railway Company, (December 2020, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 12. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "About fare”. Hokkaido Higher Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Individual Taxi / Four Stars Association". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Heavy snow / Furano route". Scenic Byway Hokkaido. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Hokkaido Garden Road”. Hokkaido Garden Highway Council. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Designated and registered cultural property in Asahikawa city”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Japanese Landscape SocietyHokkaido branch. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Hakkei”. Asahikawa City. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Do you know Hokkaido's three major bridges? Toyohira Bridge, Asahibashi Bridge, Nusamai Bridge". Hokkaido fan magazine (September 2008, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Taisetsu Beer". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Kanda Museum". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sake brewing museum". Otokoyama. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Hyomura Memorial Hall". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Clark Horse Garden". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Information Center for Trees and Living". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "International Furniture Design Fair Asahikawa (IFDA ASAHIKAWA)". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Sculpture Festa Writer". Teijiro Nakahara Memorial Asahikawa City Sculpture Museum. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ishikari River Festival". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Summer Festival". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Ceramics Festival". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa Half Marathon Official Website". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Asahikawa City Handbook 2015, pp. 11–12.
- ^ "About the North Sea Nada". Asahikawa culture. NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ "(PDF)". Koho Asahikawa citizenAsahikawa City (November 2011). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ a b c Asahikawa City Handbook 2015, pp. 15–16.
- ^ "(PDF)". Koho Asahikawa citizenAsahikawa City (November 2012). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ "Onigiri + hot dog ÷ 2 !? What is Asahikawa's specialty "Jundog"?". Hokkaido fan magazine (September 2008, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "B-class gourmet "Geso-don" flavored with fried squid legs". Sankei News (September 2014, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahikawa" Shinkoyaki "Golden Shine Eat Half-Body Chicken". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (November 2015, 3) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "April 4th is the start of" Shinkoyaki Day "and" Shinkoyaki Month "". Asahikawa Newspaper (Kita no Machi Shimbun). (March 2015, 3) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Special product of Mt. Taisetsuzan: Sweets and sweets". Taisetsu Monoshiri Encyclopedia "Industry".Kamikawa General Promotion Bureau. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahikawa City Handbook 2015, pp. 13–14.
- ^ House of Councilors election Niigata constituency candidate Attorney, Sakura Uchikoshi decided | Constitutional Democratic Party Niigata Prefectural Union
- ^ "Aoni Production Takeshi Aono (Archive by Wayback Machine)". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Graduation, retirement! Nogizaka46" Nanami Hashimoto "tears of red poverty secret story". Smart FLASH'(Kobunsha). (October 2016, 10) Retrieved August 27, 2020.
- ^ a b c Asahikawa Tourism Basic Policy 2014, pp. 10–11.
- ^ "Asahikawa Regional Film Commission”. Asahikawa Tourism Convention Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Spring and Shura": New character New Kana - Aozora Bunko
- ^ "From Sounkyo to Mt. Taisetsuzan": New character New Kana - Aozora Bunko
- ^ On August 2017, 8, Asahikawa City, which was the setting for this work, was selected for "Japanese Anime Sanctuary 26 (88 Edition)"."General Incorporated Association Anime Tourism Association". NovemberBrowse.
- "Overview of each region's malaria" Niseki Suru, Health and Sanitation Research Office, Health Bureau, Ministry of InteriorMinistry of InteriorDepartment of Health, 1919.NDLJP:985144.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- "Convenient book for living in Asahikawa (flash version) ”. Asahikawa City (2014). NovemberBrowse.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2016). NovemberBrowse.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa Chamber of Commerce (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- "(PDF)”. Asahikawa City (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- Official website