Confirmed infection of 114 people in Hyogo prefecture New coronavirus
If you write the contents roughly
In Amagasaki City, the death of a man in his 60s has been confirmed.
Hyogo Prefecture announced on December 12 that 13 new people were infected with the new coronavirus.Infection confirmed ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Amagasaki Domain Ofcastle townBefore being designated as a core city, it developed into an industrial city centered on1948からPublic health centerIs specified in.Kobe City-Himeji-NishinomiyaIt has the fourth largest population in Hyogo prefecture, followed by a population increase for the first time in nine years in 4.
Coastal areas andMeishin Expressway-JR West JapanFukuchiyama LineIndustrial areas along theHanshin Amagasaki Station-JR Amagasaki StationMost of the surrounding commercial areas are residential areas.The population densityIs the highest.However, the commuting rate to Osaka City was only 20.9% (2010  census).Daytime populationThe rate is 96.3% (2015  census)Between HanshinIs the highest among the municipalities inBed townAnd has the character of both industrial cities.
In recent years,JR West Japan,HanshinHigh-rise condominiums andShopping center・Large logistics facilities are now available. Large redevelopment area (Aming Shioe,Amagasaki Midori Yushinshin) Is maintained. In addition, after the early Showa period, pumping groundwater from the factoryGround subsidenceAnd a third of the city limitsZero meters above sea levelAnd,climaxAlthough it suffered flood damage due to flooding, it was constructed in 1954 as a countermeasure.SeawallIt is,Great East Japan EarthquakeReinforcement work is underway.
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
- YodogawaWater system (First-class water system）
- Mukogawa(Secondary water system）
- (Intake for drawing the water of the Muko River to the agricultural canal, divided into XNUMX canals)
- Hogawa(Momogawa, second-class water system)
- Hamada drainage (upstream)
AmagasakiInagawa-Kanzaki RiverAt the mouth of12st centuryFormed aroundreefIs a land that has become land-based (this can be seen from the fact that the place names also include "Nagasu" and "Kise"). Most of the city limitsSettsuKawabeso,MukogawaThe left bank areaMuko-gunBecomesKanzakiAs a key point for land and sea transportation, Daimonoura has prospered since ancient times as a base for maritime transportation, and during the Edo periodToda ironThe Amagasaki castle was built on the ground adjacent to Daimonoura. The left gate, which runs through the eastern end of the castle and borders Osaka Prefecture, is due to the renovation of the river by Utetsu, commonly known as the left gate.
Muromachi Period,KawabeControlled Nishi-Settsu based in Amagasaki in the southAkamatsuWas subordinate toSamuraiToNamba Nanae". 7 How to count homes varies slightly depending on the literature, but in generalMr. Kodera,,,Takaoka,,,Oe,, etc.Edo PeriodOf Amagasaki City that keeps power in the area throughOld house.
- 100 BCAroundYayoi PeriodRice cultivation started in Uenoshima, and people's lives started in this time around Tanoh.
- 400AroundKofun periodTsukaguchi Tumulus clusters such as Ikedayama Tumulus (late 4th century), Misono Tumulus (late 5th century), and Ii Tai Tumulus (end 5th century) are built.
- 500Around that time, it was ruled by a group of Australians such as Inagawa Prefecture.
- 756 Inaso was established as a manor of Todaiji Temple.
- 785 In the latter half of the Heian era, ports such as Kanzaki, Hamasaki, Imafuku, and Kangase flourished in the current Amagasaki area when the capital of Nagaoka moved to Kyoto.
- 11st centuryAround Daimonoura(Around Daimonomachi,YodogawaThe estuary of the river mouth) prospers.
- 1185 From DaimonouraYoshitsune MinamotoThe Genji army headed for Shirakami set sail to pursue Mr. Taira, who had withdrawn.
- 1350 ChoenjiIs built by Nion.
- 1409 Tsukaguchi Castle is built by the person who is overcast.
- 1420 Honkoji TempleWas founded by Hitaka.
- 1467 Masahiro OuchiThe city area is burned down.
- 1487 Tomimatsu Castle is built by Mr. Yakushiji.
- 1531 Big game.. LostHosokawa Highland Koutokuji TempleAnd self-harm.
- 1569 Oda NobunagaThe city area is burned down.
- 1617 Amagasaki clan was established,Toda ironByAmagasaki CastleWas builtcastle townBecomes
- 1871 Abandoned DomainByAmagasaki PrefectureBecomes
- 1872 Transferred to Hyogo Prefecture.
- 1873 Tsunematsu Elementary School, the first elementary school in the city (laterAmagasaki Muko Elementary School) Opened.
- 1874 OsakaとKobePublic railway connecting (laterTokaido Main Line,JR Kobe Line) Opened, Kanzaki Station (currently JRAmagasaki Station) Is installed.
- 1889 Amagasaki Spinning (currentlyUnitika) Is established. Around this time, the industry began to develop.
- 1891 Connects Amagasaki City and Itami CityKawabe carriage(AfterSettsu Railway-Hanzuru RailwayThrough the currentJR Fukuchiyama Line (JR Takarazuka Line), The former JNR Amagasaki Port branch line opened, Amagasaki Station (laterAmagasakiko Station), Daimono station, Nagasu station,Tsukaguchi StationIs installed.
- 19054/12 Japan's first full-scale intercity electric railway connecting Osaka and Kobe,Hanshin Electric RailwayMain lineStarted operations.Karase Station,Big train station,Amagasaki Station,Deyashiki Station,Mukogawa StationIs installed.
- 19057/13 Nagasu Station, a major station on the Fukuchiyama Line of the Hanzuru Railway, was abolished.
- 19124/16 On the Amagasaki Port Branch Line of the Imperial Railway Agency Fukuchiyama LineKinrakuji StationIs installed.
- 19174/26 -Establish the first city emblem.
- 1920 Hanshin Express Railway(After that, after going through Keihan Shinkyu Railway,Hankyu Corporation）Kobe Line-Itami LineOpened. Initially, in the cityTsukaguchi StationInstall only (Sonoda StationIn 1936,Mukoshinoso StationWas installed in 1937)
- 1927 Hanshin National Highway (currentlyNational Route 2) Is open. As transportation on national highwaysHanshin national highway(rear·Hanshin national highway line) Opened.
- 19327/20 Ministry of RailwaysTokaido Main LineSuma Station - Suita StationIn line with the start of electrificationTachibana StationIs installed.
- 19368/4 Establish a second generation city emblem.
- 19456/1-6/15 US militaryB29byAir raidWill be greatly damaged by.
- 19483/8 Amagasaki City Transportation Bureau(Amagasaki City Bus) started.
- 19529/14 Temporary stationBetween Hanshin Main Line Mukogawa Station-Deyashiki StationAmagasaki Center Pool Mae StationWill be installed (permanent station in 1963).
- 1953 In public high school entrance examsComprehensive selectionCarried out.
- 1955 Construction of a large levee covering the entire coast of Amagasaki is completed.
- 1962 Completion of city hall. The design isMurano Togo.
- 19637/16 As Japan's first intercity expresswayMeishin Expressway,Amagasaki - RittoThe area (71.1km) opens.
- 1975 Abolished the Hanshin National Route.
- 19814/1 National railwayFukuchiyama LineItami Station -Between Tsukaguchi StationInadera StationIs installed. Amagasaki Port Branch Line Passenger business abolished, becoming a freight line. Along with this, Kinrakuji Station will be abolished.
- 19842/1 The Amagasaki Port Branch Line of the JNR Fukuchiyama Line was abolished and Amagasaki Port Station was abolished.
- 19951/17 Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeOccurrence. 49 dead and 7145 injured in the city.
- 2001April 4 First in the prefectureSpecial cityMoved according to the designation.
- 20054/25 JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accidentOccurs.
- 2008 Comprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 20093/20 Hanshin Nishi-Osaka Line (Amagasaki Station-Nishikujo Station)Hanshin Namba LineThe line name was changed toOsaka Namba StationOpening up to.
- 2009April 4 Becomes the third prefectureCore cityMove to.
- 20163/20 Amagasaki City Transportation Bureau OfTransit BusServiceHanshin BusTransferred to. As a result, public buses in Hyogo PrefectureKobe CityとItami CityWill only be.
Transition of administrative divisions
- 1889(Meiji(22 years)Municipal systemBy enforcementKawabeAmagasaki TownWas launched.
- 1916(Taisho5 years)4/1 - KawabeAmagasaki TownandTachibana VillagePart of (Large printHigashi Namba and Nishi Namba) mergedAmagasakiWas launched. The area of Amagasaki City at the time of the merger was 7.588 km^2, and the population was 32013. In Hyogo prefecture,Kobe City-HimejiThe third municipal system is enforced after.
- 1936(Showa11) April 4-Amagasaki City, Kawabe DistrictOdamuraMerged,AmagasakiWas launched.
- 1942(17)2/11 - Muko-gunOsho Village-Mukomura・KawabeTachibana VillageIncorporated.
- 1947(22)3/1 - SonodaIncorporated.
- 1969(Showa 44) July 4- MukogawaThe West Kunyo character Takino on the west bankNishinomiyaTransferred to. Incorporated Heisaemon-cho, Nishinomiya-shi on the east coast.
Long time agoKobe CityIt was second only to the prefecture, but due to population declineHimejiandNishinomiyaWas overtaken by HoweverThe population densityIs the highest in the municipalities in Hyogo Prefecture, and ranks within the 30th place in Japan.
2010(22) Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous survey from the national census, it decreased by 1.95% to 453,608, and the rate of increase / decrease was 41th out of 18 municipalities in the prefecture and 49th out of 24 administrative districts.
|Amagasaki City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Amagasaki City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Amagasaki City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
District/town name list
The city is divided into 6 districts based on the old town and village area.There are similar place names, Misonocho (central district) and Misono (Sonoda district).
Mostly the former Amagasaki town area, once a city hall, was also called the main government office district. South central part around Hanshin Amagasaki station.
- Kaimei Town
- Kanda Kitadori
- Kanda Nakadori:
- Kanda Nantong
- North castle
- Kitatakeya Town
- Kitadaimono Town
- Kitahatsushima Town
- Genban Kitanomachi
- Genban Minamino-cho
- Showa Dori
- Showa Nantong
- Takeya Town
- Daimonomachi (excluding a part of 1-chome)
- Building town
- Nakazaie Town
- West coast town
- Nishi Sakuragi Town
- Nishitakasu Town
- Nishidaimono Town
- Nishi-Namba Town
- Nishihonmachi Kitadori
- Nishimatsushima Town
- Nishi Misono Town
- Nishimukaijima Town
- East Coast Town
- Higashisakuragi Town
- Higashitakasu Town
- Higashidaimonocho (excluding a part of 1-chome)
- Higashi-Namba Town
- Higashi-Hatsushima Town
- Higashihama Town
- Higashi Matsushima Town
- Higashi-Mukojima Nishino-cho
- Higashi-Mukojima Higashi-no-cho
- Fuso Town
- Departure (separated from the east coast area)
- Misono Town
- Minamitakeya Town
- Minami Hatsushima Town
- Miyauchi Town
- Hogawa Manor
Mostly oldOdamuraArea. Southeastern area centered on JR Amagasaki Station.
- Kajiga Island
- Kinrakuji Town
- Kise Kitashinmachi
- Kanji Temple Island
- Kise Honmachi
- Kise Minamishinmachi
- After a long absence
- Chichinishi Town
- Shimosaka part (excluding part of 4 chome)
- Jokoji Temple
- Zenboji Town
- Takada Town
- Daimonomachi (part of 1 chome)
- Next store
- Nagasu Nakadori
- Nagasu Nishidori
- Nagasu Higashidori
- Nagasu Hondori
- Nishi Nagasu Town
- Nukata Town
- Higashidaimonocho (part of 1 chome)
- Meishin Town (3 chome)
- Yayogaoka Town
Mostly oldTachibana VillageArea. North Chubu centered on Tachibana Station. The current city hall is located in the Tachibana district. Hankyu Tsukaguchi Station includes the north side (the south side is Sonoda district).
- Onishi Town
- Obama Town
- Kaminoshima Town
- Kuriyama Town
- Santanda Town
- Tachibana Town
- Tsukaguchi Town
- Tsukaguchi Honmachi
- Tomimatsu Town
- Nanamatsu Town
- Nishitachibana-cho (whole 1-chome and part of 2-3 chome)
- Higashi-Nanamatsu Town
- Mizudo-cho (excluding a part of 4-chome)
- Minamitsukaguchi-cho (a part of 5 chome and the whole 6 chome)
- Minami Shichimatsu Town
- Minamibukonoso (2 chome)
- Mukoshinoso East (2nd Street)
- Mukoshinoso Honmachi (part of 3 chome)
- Meishin Town (1 chome)
Mostly oldMukomuraArea. Northwestern area centered around Mukoshinoso Station.
- West Kunyang
- Suidocho (part of 4-chome)
- Minamibukonoso (excluding 2-3 chome)
- Muko Town
- Muko no Sato
- Mukoshinoso West
- Mukoshinoso East (1nd Street)
- Mukoshinoso Honmachi (excluding a part of 3-chome)
Obfuscation place name
Shiido, Wakaoji, Kema, Koya, Daimotsu
Sister cities/partner cities
- Bikata District, Hyogo PrefectureKami Town
- Augsburg(The Federal Republic of GermanyBavaria）
- Anshan City(Chugoku-Liaoning）
City emblem/city flag
The year after the city system came into effect1917(Taisho 6)4/26At the city council of theCity emblemWas enacted.. Adjacent Osaka City Emblem (Mio) And the design aspect may be pointed out.1936When it merged with Odamura in (Showa 11), two points were added to the left and right to show the "small" of Odamura, and it became the current form.
City flagIs the city badge on a white backgroundMaroonThe one dyed in is used.
The first city song1926Established by publicly calling for lyrics in (Taisho 15).. Written by Shuo Fukutake, composed by Uhachi Kobe.
The current second generation city song, after the merger with Odamura,1940(Showa 15)Emperor 2600Write lyrics as part of the commemorative projectDoi Bansui, ComposeTokyo Music SchoolEnacted by requestingTaihei Records SP boardManufactured (M1730).. Although the lyrics have been around the times, some of the lyrics were omitted for a while after the war, and they were played at events such as elementary school athletic meet..
Besides this,1969"Kyochikutou no Wish", which was created as the theme song for the public relations program of the municipal government in (44),1986"Ah Amagasaki Civic Family" created in commemoration of the 61th anniversary of the municipal organization in (70), Local women duoAma YuzuProduced by2015(27) PR song "Amagasuuki" commemorating the 100th anniversary of the municipal organization announced There are favorite songs such as.
Trees, flowers, etc.
City treeDogwood, The city flowersOleander, The flowers of the cityBegoniaHas been selected. Flowers in the city1952(27) By selection, the trees and flowers of the city1991Selected in (3).. City birds have not been selected.
Initiatives for urban beautification and landscape
Long time agoHanshin Industrial AreaAs an industrial city at the core ofIndustrial cityWhile the lined chimneys are proud of the town,PollutionWas famous as the city of. In recent years, it has flowed through the center of the city, where pollution from industrial and domestic wastewater has been remarkable.Shoshita RiverHowever, as it was improved to the condition that fish can live,Minister of ConstructionWe are focusing on the beautification business, such as receiving the award "100 selections of water to revive".
Organized by NGOs up to 2010Japan's environmental capital contest to create a sustainable communityHas participated every year since the 2001st held in 1, especially in the 2004th held in 4, ranked 4th overall, 1st by population size,Global warming#1 by population size in prevention sector It became a top 10 regular in the overall ranking. By country in 2013Environmental model cityHas been selected.
Also, in Amagasaki City1986Since (61), the "Machikado Charming Award" has been held to recognize outstanding efforts for landscapes.Not only the preservation of historic buildings, but also new buildings were targeted, and it was held a total of 2016 times until 28 (Heisei 9)..
Amagasaki 21st Century Forest Plan
In Amagasaki cityNational Route 43Hyogo Prefecture aims to create an environmentally symbiotic town by creating water and a natural environment rich in greenery, as a major project in a long-term effort that covers the approximately 1,000 ha south of the target area with a timeline of the 21st century. In March 14"Amagasaki 21st Century Forest"Formulated the concept.The "Amasaki 21st Century Forest Creation Council" was established in August 2002 in order to promote the creation of forests in the Amagasaki 14st Century with the participation and collaboration of all actors including citizens. Besides, as a pilot projectAmagasaki Forest Central Green Space(Wangan no Mori) is being developed. It is also in the concept areaAmagasaki CanalHas received the first certification of "Canal Rediscovery Project" supported by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
Core city transition
Amagasaki City officially opened on May 2007, 19Core cityOn May 5, the first core city promotion headquarters meeting was held with Mayor Shirai as the general manager.
In the past, although the population requirements were met, the city area area was approximately 50km2And requirements (50km area for cities that do not reach 100 people)2The above was not satisfied, but the 28th Local System Study Group decided that “appropriate abolition of area requirements”, and on June 2006, 18 (Heisei 6)Local government lawWas officially designated as a core city candidate. Later on October 2008th, 20Official gazetteByCabinet Order OfAnnounceIs done,2009It became a core city on April 21, 4.
The adjacent Nishinomiya city2008It moved to the core city on April 4, and in Hyogo prefectureHimejiTogether with this, three cities are core cities. With the transfer of many authorities from the prefecture in the transition to the core city,2014In 26, Hanshin Minami Prefectural Citizen's Bureau (jurisdiction over Amagasaki City, Nishinomiya City, and Ashiya City), a local agency of Hyogo Prefecture, reduced its scale.Hanshin Minami Prefectural CenterWas reorganized into.
Supporting gang exclusion activities
In the cityDesignated gangIn 2019, the city established its own “City Boryokudan Erasure Activity Support Fund Ordinance” due to its headquarters office. same year,Gangster Exile Hyogo Prefectural CenterBut,GangsterWhen we submitted a request for injunction to use the office to the Kobe District Court, we provided some assistance from a fund by the ordinance..
Kazumi Inamura(December 2010, 12-Incumbent (currently third term))
- Tadayoshi Sakurai (Former Mayor of Amagasaki, August 1916, 8 to May 11, 1922)
- Moriji Uemura(December 1922, 6-April 20, 1928)
- Tadayoshi Sakurai (February 1928, 2 to October 2, 1934)
- Minoru Ariyoshi(December 1935, 6-April 11, 1936)
- Minoru Ariyoshi (from June 1936, 6 to March 3, 1943)
- Yagi Hayashisaku(December 1943, 7-April 12, 1946)
- Public election
- Seinosuke Mushima (April 1947, 4-April 6, 1951)
- Sakamoto Masaru(December 1951, 4-April 25, 1954)
- Kazuya Usui (Dec. 1954, 12 ~ Dec. 14, 1966)
- Takayoshi Shinoda (December 1966, 12-December 12, 1978)
- Heijuro Nogusa(December 1978, 12-April 12, 1990)
- Second generation, Seinosuke Mushima (December 1990, 12-December 12, 1994)
- Yoshio Miyata (December 1994, 12-December 12, 2002)
- Shirai sentence(December 2002, 12-April 12, 2010)
- Kazumi Inamura(From June 2010, 12)
- Mayoral agent
- Tadayoshi Sakurai (Temporary Deputy Mayor, April 1916, 4 to August 1, 1916)
- Koshirobayashi (local mayor responsible for the mayor's duties, April 1936, 4 to June 1, 1936)
- Haruo Terahata (City clerk acting as mayor, November 1954, 11 to December 14, 1954)
Amagasaki City Fire DepartmentManaged by. There are four fire stations in the middle, east, west, and north, the Sanwa branch office in the middle office, the Tokoji branch office in the east office, the Muko branch office and the Ojo branch office in the west office, and the Sonoda branch office and the Tsukaguchi branch office in the north office.
Amagasaki City Public Enterprise BureauManaged by. There is another government building near the city hall.
Under the management of the Amagasaki City Economic and Environmental Bureau Environment Department, twoIncineration plant(Clean Center) is installed and processing is performed.
- Unify the bags so that the contents can be seen, and try to separate thoroughly.
- Position it as a symbol of waste reduction and recycling and promote it.
- Clarify the classification of household waste and business waste.
- Preventing accidents during collection and processing work.
"Burnable garbage" containing rubber, leather and plastics, "Bottles/Cans/PET bottles" mainly containing food-based cans, "Paper/Clothing", small household appliances, cutlery/glasses, spray cans, etc. There are categories such as "Small metal waste", groove groove, human waste, etc., and door-to-door collection is performed on the designated day set for each district. Collecting animal carcasses and large-scale home appliances without a recycling system requires separate application and purchase of processing tickets for processing. It is also possible to bring it to the clean center.
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Amagasaki Customs Branch
- Osaka National Taxation BureauAmagasaki Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Amagasaki Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Amagasaki Public Employment Security Office
- Employment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job Seekers Hyogo branch
- Japan Pension Service Amagasaki Pension Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kinki Regional Development BureauInagawa River Office Sonoda Branch
Hyogo Prefecture Organization
- Hanshin Minami Prefectural Center
- Amagasaki Port Management Office
- Hyogo Prefecture Passport Office Amagasaki Branch Office
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Medical Center
- Hyogo Prefectural Animal Welfare Center
- Constant number: 42 people
- Term:2017(Heisei29 years)6/27 - 2021(Reiwa3 years)6/26
- Chair: Yasushi Kai (Komeito)
- Vice Chair: Satori Fukushima (Komeito)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Party name|
|Amagasaki Shisei no Kai||8||LDP,Independent|
|Restoration Society||7||Japan Restoration Party|
|Japanese Communist Party Legislature||6||Japan Communist Party|
|Citizen green club||4||Social Democratic Party, independent|
|Independent||1||A party protecting the people from NHK|
* As of November 2, 11nd year of Reiwa
Hyogo Prefectural Assembly(Amagasaki City Election District)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Hiroi Koizumi||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||1|
|Isao Tani||Komeito/Prefectural Assembly||4|
|Maruo Maki||Independent (Green Party)||4|
|Tokuyasu Junko||Restoration Society||4|
|Etsuko Shomoto||Japan Communist Party||2|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hyogo Prefecture 8th Ward(Amagasaki City)||Hiromasa Nakano||Komeito||3||Constituency|
The city has a well-developed railway and road network, has a port, and has an airport nearby.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Fukuchiyama Line(JR Takarazuka Line)
- Amagasaki Station
- Hankyu Corporation(Hankyu)
- Tsukaguchi Station
- Hanshin Electric Railway(Hanshin)
- Amagasaki station-big station
- City center station: JR Amagasaki station, Hanshin Amagasaki station
- Meishin Expressway(Amagasaki Interchange）
- Hanshin Expressway No.3 Kobe Line(Amagasaki East Exit-Amagasaki West Entrance）
- Hanshin Expressway No.5 Wangan Line(Amagasaki East Coast Doorway-Amagasaki Suehiro Entrance）
- General national road
- Main local road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 13 Amagasaki Ikeda Line(Tamaebashi line or industrial road)
- Osaka Prefectural Road/Hyogo Prefectural Road 41 Osaka Itami Line(Some: Sonodabashi Line, Yamanote Trunk Line, Chikamatsu Line and Tanoh Street)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 42 Amagasaki Takarazuka Line(Ambo Line)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 57 Amagasaki Port Line(Between National Routes 2 to 43 on the Tamaebashi Line and south of National Route 43 on the Gogobashi Line)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 74 Amagasaki Station Line(Nagasu Line)
- Prefectural road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 142 Yoneya Kunyo Amagasaki Line(Gogobashi Line)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 192 Amagasaki Port Sotokuin Line(South of National Highway No. 2 on the Amao Line)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 336 Higashitomimatsu Ogizuka Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 338 Takada Kukuchi Line(Part of Yamamiki Dori)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 339 Showa Higashi Honmachi Line(Part of the big line)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 341 Koshien Amagasaki Line(Department Line)
- Hyogo Prefectural Road/Osaka Prefectural Road 606 Nishinomiya Toyonaka Line
- Other wide area highways
- Yamanote main line(Yamakan Street)
- mainCity road(Name as mentioned above)
- Yayoi Line
- Keman street
- Tanou Street
- Tachibana Street
- Nasu Street
- Line of intention
- Nanamatsu Line
- Kotoura street (old national highway)
- Hanshin Bus[Annotation 3]:Long time agoAmagasaki City BusWas operating throughout the city,2016(28)3/19Was abolished and the remaining line was transferred to Hanshin Bus3/20More operated as Amagasaki city line. In addition, the route network called the Hanshin Line is centered around the Hanshin National Highway (National Highway No. 2) and the Amabao Line (Prefectural Highway No. 42).Takarazuka,NishinomiyaIt runs to the direction.
- Amagasaki Transportation Business Promotion : Hankyu Tsukaguchi Station,Hanshin Amagasaki StationOperates on some departure and arrival routes. Responsible for joint operation with Hanshin Bus Amagasaki City Line or consignment management route. Amagasaki city affiliated organization.
- Hankyu bus : Itami Sales OfficeFrom the Hanshin train-Hankyu train connecting lines and from Amagasaki cityKawanishi Noseguchi-ItamiMainly a vertical line that runs in the direction ofIkeda City, Osaka Prefecture OfIshibashi Sales OfficeOf Ikeda City on Route 171 in Nishikunyo areaIshibashi[Annotation 4] とNishinomiyaIn charge of the route connecting the.Toyonaka City OfToyonaka Sales OfficeIt is,Hankyu Sonoda StationFrom via Toyonaka cityOsaka(Umeda) Responsible for the route to the direction.Suita City OfSuita Sales OfficeIs from Hankyu Sonoda Station via Toyonaka CityIn front of Esaka station,JR Minami-SuitaViaJR SuitaResponsible for the route to[Annotation 5]..It used to have a sales office in the city as "Amagasaki Sales Office", but after the opening of Prefectural Amagasaki Inazono High School, it moved to Itami City in August 1979 and became Itami Sales Office.
- Itami City Bus: Operates routes from Itami City area to Hankyu Tsukaguchi Station or JR Inadera Station.
- Hanshin Bus Amagasaki City Line, Amagasaki Transportation Business Promotion, Itami Municipal Bus, the boarding/alighting method is "front boarding, then boarding, and prepayment"[Annotation 6], Hankyu Bus/Hanshin Bus (Hanshin Line except Amagasaki City Line) is “rearward-ride before/after payment”. There were cases where the bus stop in the city was different for different operators even at the same location,2009Improvements were made such as unifying the names of some stops in (21).
- Amagasaki Nishinomiya Ashiya Port(Common name: Amagasaki Port)
However, access from the city is by Hankyu Itami Line or JR Takarazuka LineHankyu Itami Station-JR Itami StationTake the Itami City Bus bound for the airportthirteenThroughFirefly pondGo toOsaka MonorailIt is generally inconvenient, such as being forced to make a large turn to enter the airport.For a while, there was a limousine bus connecting JR Amagasaki / Hanshin Amagasaki and the airport, but it was abolished.When using the limousine busKoshien Station-Nishinomiya North Exit Station(Both are Nishinomiya City) orOsaka Station (Umeda)Need to get out.
Incidentally,KIXThere is a direct limousine bus from JR Amagasaki Station and Hanshin Amagasaki Station.
- Amagasaki Central/Sanwa/Desashiki Shopping Street
- Obama Shopping Street
- Tachibana Shopping Street
- Kurase Shopping Street
- Mukomotomachi Shopping Street
- Tsukaguchi Shopping Street
- Sonoda Shopping Street
- Mukogawanaka Market
- Shin Hamada Market
- Yamato Market
- West Naniwa Shopping Street
- Mukoshinosou XNUMX-chome Hondori Shopping Street
- Kamisakabe Shopping Street
- Choei Market
A company headquartered in Amagasaki
- Amagasaki Shinkin Bank
- Upstream paint
- Japan spindle manufacturing
- Japan Electronic Material
- Toukando Pharmaceutical
- Kimura Kakoki
- Daito Seiki
- First housing
- Anchor supermarket
- Osaka Titanium Technologies
- Shinto paint
- Sumitomo Precision Industries
- Gunze Sports (Gunze Town Center TsukashinInside)
- Japan Yamamura Glass
- Hanshin Bus
- SEC carbon
- JR West Japan Building Service
- JR West Japan Daily Service Net
- JR West Corporation
- JR West Transportation Service
- JR West Japan Texia
- Nichia Steel Industry
- Shinko Steel Wire Industry
- Kanzaki Luxury Machinery Works
- Takaoka Food Industry
- RengoPaper business
Companies with offices in Amagasaki
- Nippon Steel Kansai Works Amagasaki District Amagasaki Research and Development Center
- Kansai Electric Power Research Institute
- Air water Amagasaki Institute
- Kubota Head Office Hanshin Office Hanshin Factory
- NOF Amagasaki Plant Oil Chemistry Laboratory
- Yanmar Special Machinery Engine Business Division Amagasaki Factory Tsukaguchi Factory
- AGC(It is also the place of business)
- Furukawa Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Itami Works Advanced Technology Research Institute
- Kansai paint(Registered head office)
- Daicel Kanzaki Plant Advanced Materials Research Center
- Shionogi Pharmaceutical Kurase Works CMC Research Division
- Nittetsu steel plate
- Osaka Soda Research Center Amagasaki Factory
- Prince holdings Amagasaki Institute
- Rengo Amagasaki Factory
- Morinaga Confectionery Kansai Branch
- Hitachi, Ltd. Amagasaki Office
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment System Kansai branch
- Iwatani Sangyo Central Research Institute
- Iwatani Gas Amagasaki Techno Center
- Sumitomo Bakelite Amagasaki Factory Film and Sheet Research Center
- Japan Air Liquide Kansai Headquarters
- Mitsubishi Chemical Logistics Amagasaki Oil Depot
- Mitsubishi Cable Industries Amagasaki Office R & D Center
- FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Osaka Plant Clinical Laboratory Research & Life Science Research Center
- BASF Japan Amagasaki Research and Development Center
- Sangetsu Kansai branch
- Edelweiss Headquarters center[Annotation 7]・Gift factory
- Yamato Transport Hanshin Administration Branch
- Kirin Group Logistics West Japan Branch
- Technology center
- Kyowa Exio West Japan Technology Training Center Hyogo Research Center
- ASICSJapan Kansai Branch
- Nagase industry Nagase Application Workshop
- Ikeda Model Hall Osaka Branch
- Happinet West Japan Logistics Center
- International navigation Kansai Office West Japan Branch
- CovestroJapan (oldBayerJapanese corporation) Innovation Center
- Tokai pickles Osaka Branch West Japan Logistics Center
Companies related to Amagasaki
- Hanshin Electric Railway -Temporarily set up headquarters in Amagasaki
- Unitika --The predecessor is Amagasaki Spinning Co., Ltd., which was established in 1889.
- Edion -Of the predecessorMidori electrificationHad the head office
- Hirota of Western confectionery -Headquarters factory was located in Minamibukonoso, city
- Confectionery Kotobuki -There was a head office factory in Suidocho, the city
- Yanmar Diesel Soccer Club -PresentCerezo Osaka.. In the Yanmar era, a team directly reporting to the head office factory in Amagasaki City has a practice ground on the factory grounds.[Annotation 8] But again the game is mainlyAmagasaki City Memorial Park Athletic Field,Kobe CityKobe Central Stadium (current:Noevir Stadium Kobe) Was used
- AM・PM・Kansai - am / pmIn the Kinki area of Franchisee20109Business headquartersOsakaMove more[Annotation 9]
- Sanwa Shutter Industry -The predecessor Sanwa Shatter Co., Ltd. was established in 1956
- Haseko Corporation -Hasegawa Engineering Co., Ltd., a private company, was founded in 1937
- Keyence -In 1974, the predecessor Reed Denki Co., Ltd. was established
- SRS Holdings -In 1968, the predecessor Amagasaki Sushi Han Main Store was established
Outer organization etc.
- AmagasakiLand Development Corporation
- Amagasaki Cultural Foundation
- AmagasakiSocial welfare council
- Amagasaki Human Rights Awareness Association
- Amagasaki City Social Welfare Agency
- Amagasaki Health and Medical Foundation
- Amagasaki Environmental Foundation
- AmagasakiSilver Human Resource Center
- Amagasaki Middle-aged Business Co., Ltd.
- Amagasaki Regional Industry Revitalization Organization
- Kinki High Energy Processing Technology Laboratory
- Eric Co., Ltd.
- Amagasaki Urban Development Co., Ltd.
- Amagasaki Green Park Association
- Amagasaki Sports Promotion Agency
- Amagasaki Transportation Business Promotion Co., Ltd.
- Amagasaki Tourism Bureau
Temples, historic sites, cultural heritage
- Tanoh Ruins - country'sHistoric site.Yayoi PeriodFrom the previous termKofun periodAt the ruins that continued until the first half, YayoiPit dwelling,Digging pillar building OfRemainsHas been found, and as a burial facilityWooden coffin grave,Square gutter tomb,Dove graveHave been found.Top 100 historical parks in JapanHas been selected for.
- Chikamatsu MonzaemonGrave – National Historic Site.Kuchichiyama Kosaiji TempleIt is located in the precincts and is adjacent to the Chikamatsu Memorial Hall and Chikamatsu Park.
- Amagasaki Castle Ruins Park – The castle tower, stone wall and earthen wall are simulated and restored in a part of the castle ruins. AdjacentCentral LibraryThe roof tiles of Amagasaki Castle facing the southSakurai ShrineThere is.
- Tomimatsu Castle – City historic site.
- Kozenji Temple - EisaiZen masterZen BuddhismThe ancient temple of Kozen is famous.
- Honkoji Temple(HokkaidoMain gate styleOmotoyama. Kaizan-do, Sanko-do,Hojo3 buildings of the countryImportant cultural property）
- Mt.Choenji(Hondo and Tahoto are two important national cultural properties)
- Tsukimine mountainDaikakuji Temple(SectFamous place. Kyogendo is set up on the east side of the main hall,SetsubunFor folding,SoybeansAlong with that, Nenbutsu Kyogen is held.)
- Mount ZuiyunGuangde Temple(Speaker)
- Houdai Rakuzan Jigen-in (XNUMX chome (Okunobo).ZuishininAt the end, paper book coloring Jōji temple encyclopedia / city designated important cultural property)
- (Hyogo designated important cultural property)
- Daimonshrine Shrine
- Mt. Dokei ()-The Bodhisattva Temple of the Amagasaki feudal lord, but the main hall was relocated in the Meiji era, and a part of the main palace of Amagasaki Castle was relocated, but it was burnt down in the war..
- Unitika Memorial Hall- 1900CompletionWestern-style building,Modernization industrial heritage
- Toyo Seiki Co., Ltd. Main Building Office- 1941Completion,Shoji FuruzukaDesign, nationalRegistered tangible cultural property
- Amagasaki City Ohsho Community Center - 1937Completion,Murano TogoDesign, national registered tangible cultural property
- Hanshin Electric Railway Former Amagasaki Power Station- 1904Completed brick construction, nowHanshin Electric Railway Amagasaki FactoryUsed as a warehouse
- Amagasaki Canal – Collective name for the five canals in the city,Modernization industrial heritage(Kitabori Canal, Nishibori Canal, Higashibori Canal, Nakabori Canal)
- Amagasaki Locks (Nama Rock) -Largest in JapanLock
- Big game
- Muko Ohashi - 1926Completion,Atsushi Masudadesign,Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering Heritage
Cultural and sports facilities
- World Piggy Bank Museum -Completed in 1931,Shoji FuruzukaDesign, Old Amagasaki Credit Union New Head Office
- Nunnery Museum
- Amagasaki City Historical Museum
- Amagasaki City Noh Museum
- Chikamatsu Memorial Hall
- Chalet Cove Museum
- Amagasaki City Cultural Center
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Youth Creation Theater(Piccolo Theater)- Hyogo Prefectural Piccolo Theater CompanyAt the home ofJapan Acoustic Society Of100 excellent hallsHas been selected for.
- Amagasaki Research Incubation Center
- Eric Hall
- In addition to the above two buildings, there are library rooms in each Lifelong Learning Plaza in the city.
- Inagawa Park
- Mukogawa riverbed green area
- Amagasaki Forest Central Green Space
- Motohama green space
- Kamisakabe Nishi Park and Amagasaki Green Counseling Center- JR Tsukaguchi StationGet off at Green Park
- Seibugo Park - 1963The first in Japan to be opened inTraffic parkIs the predecessor
- Odaminami Park-A park that includes the following baseball stadiums
- Amagasaki City Memorial Park
- Amagasaki Sports Forest
- Ninja Rin Rin Road- Hanshin Amagasaki StationAs the starting point,Amagasaki Sports Forest6km long bicycle road ending in. It connects Teramachi, Horai Ryokuchi, Kitabori Canal, Deai Bridge, and Nunnoku Rock.
- Amagasaki City Odaminami Park Softball Baseball Field - 2025AimHanshin Tigers OfSecond armyThere is a plan to be developed as a base[Annotation 10].
- FM Amagasaki FMaiai- Community FMBureau
- Bay Communications - Cable TV.. Originally opened as "Channel Wave Amagasaki". It merges with the neighboring cable TV stations and continues to the present day.
Amagasaki Computational Education Special Zone in 2004 (16)AbacusSpecial zone) certification. From 1953 (Showa 28) to 2007 (19) in the public high school entrance examinationComprehensive selectionCarried out.
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Inaen High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Oda High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Nishi High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Kita High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Technical High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Kanzaki Technical High School
- Hyogo Prefectural Mukoso General High School
- Amagasaki City Amagasaki High School
- Amagasaki City Amagasaki Sosei High School
- Amagasaki City Kotonoura High School
Itami CityHyogo Prefectural Hanshin Koya High SchoolAccess by bus is easier on the city side.
Junior high school/Higher school
Junior high school
- Amagasaki Municipal Nagara Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Central Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Nisshin Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Oda Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Odakita Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Taisei Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Ohsho Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Ohsho Kita Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Tachibana Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Tsukaguchi Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Muko Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Minamibukonoso Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Muko Higashi Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Joyo Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Sonoda Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Sonoda Higashi Junior High School
- Amagasaki City Koen Junior High School
- Amagi Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Namba Elementary School
- Ume Elementary School in Namba, Amagasaki City
- Amagasaki Takeya Elementary School
- Amagasaki Shimosakabe Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Shio Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Nagasu Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Seiwa Elementary School
- Amasezaki Municipal Kise Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Urafu Elementary School
- Amakusa City Kinrakuji Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Hama Elementary School
- Amagasaki Municipal Ohsho Elementary School
- Amagasaki Shigebun Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Seitoku Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Wakaba Nishi Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Oshima Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Hamada Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Tachibana Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Tachibana Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Tachibana Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Tachibana Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Nawa Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Tsukaguchi Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Amagasaki Kita Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Suido Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Nanamatsu Elementary School
- Amagasaki Muko Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Mukominami Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Mukokita Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Muko Higashi Elementary School
- Amagasaki Mukosho Elementary School
- Amagasaki Mukonosato Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Sonoda Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Sonodakita Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Sowa Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Sowakita Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Sonoda Higashi Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Kamisakabe Elementary School
- Amazosaki City Koen Elementary School
- Amagasaki City Sonoda Minami Elementary School
- Yuri Gakuin Elementary School
Itami CityHyogo Prefectural Hanshin Koya Special Support SchoolAccess by bus is easier on the city side.
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki Medical Center
- Kansai Rosai Hospital
- Amagasaki Daimotsu Hospital
- Holiday night illness clinic
- Chikamatsu Monzaemon(Ningyo Joruri)-ChikamatsuSettsu, I had a connection to the reconstruction of Kōji-ji Temple which was in Amagasaki City today. He is engaged in various activities as a town in Chikamatsu.
- Chikamatsu Award-Open call for participants sponsored by Amagasaki City to commemorate Chikamatsu Monzaemonscript賞
- Newcomer Comedy Amagasaki Award -Comedy contest sponsored by FM Amagasaki.
- Nui(Crops cultivated in Amagasaki City)
- Yuru Chara
- Amako - originallyAmagasaki City Transportation BureauIt was a character of (city bus), but became a city promotion mascot for Amagasaki City due to the abolition of the Transportation Bureau..
- Little old man -The cityNon-CertifiedHowever, it is gaining popularity as a loose character who speaks the Osaka dialect. Appear in various media.
- Gasaking α -A loose character that was born to destroy the chaotic shutters of Sanwa Market.
- Ochidai Ninja Rantaro(Nintama Rantaro)-Original author Amobe Sobe from Amagasaki, the name of the character comes from the place name of Amagasaki.
- Firewood -Big gameFunabenkeiTomimatsu firewood Noh is held every year.
- Citizen Festival-The city's largest festival that is held every October.
- Everyone's summer seminar -A school play event where participants can be both sensational and sensible.
A person from Amagasaki City
- Akira Ichikawa(Businessman : Sumitomo ForestryChairman,Keizai Doyukai(Deputy Secretary)
- Keiichi Inoue(Businessman,作家,Communication designer）
- Shinichi Oshima(Osaka High CourtGeneral Judge, FormerKobe UniversityProfessor)
- Koji Kioka(Businessman: OriginalKagomePresident, formerJapan Source Industry AssociationChairman)
- Shoji Konoike(政治家, OriginalLDPMember of the House of Councilors)
- Fukuro Sekiguchi(Businessman）
- Gen Tada(Lawyer,National school refusal newspaperRepresentative Director)
- Shoji Doi(OriginalSumitomo ChemicalPresident/Chairman)
- Takeo Higuchi(Daiwa House IndustryTop adviser)
- Kunio Hiramatsu(18th generationMayor of Osaka, OriginalEvery day broadcastingannouncer)
- Mitsue Aoki(manga artist）
- Amako Sohei(manga artist）
- Tetsutaro Uehara(Ritsumeikan UniversityProfessor·Information securityScholar)
- Tadao Uemura(Tokyo University of Foreign StudiesProfessor Emeritus, History of European Thought)
- Yukihito Onishi (画家, Former Manzai:Charamporan）
- Yasuhiro Okuda(Jurist)
- Yoshio Okamoto(Polymer chemist)
- Akane Kasuga(manga artist)
- Yukiya Karatani(Literary critic)
- Oki(Edo Period OfNational scholar）
- Kazuo Gray Hair(Abstract painter）
- Keiko Tobe(manga artist)
- Nakajima and others(Writer)
- Sadaya Nagata(Western painter）
- Nakane Sakuragame(Glass craftsman and artist)
- Nakayama Mari(Photographers）
- Atsushi Hagiwara(Shogi player）
- Il Pak(Osaka City UniversityProfessor, Graduate School of Economicseconomist）
- Eiichi Furubayashi(economist)
- Ai Mizutani(manga artist)
- Akihiro Murata(Shogi player)
- Akira Murayama(Wood craftsman)
- Yu Yagami(manga artist)
- Yazawa Ai(manga artist)
- Yamashita Kinyo(Game music composer)
- (ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン : SuG）
- COBRA (band)
- HEATH(Musician:X JAPAN）
- Yuka Akasaka(Comedy combination Aluminum can）
- Ama Yuzu(singer)
- (Former Nippon Television Broadcasting writer, the creator of Amagasaki City, Hyogo PrefectureUpright Co., Ltd.founder)
- Michiru Ikeda(Former Shiki Theater Company dancer, professional choreographer)
- Kanako Ishihara (comedian : ジ ェ シ カ）
- Inoue Tatsuo(Comedy actor:Yoshimoto New Comedy）
- Naoyuki Beppu(comedian)
- Uehara Rena(singer)
- Uchikata Teru(TV Producer/Director)
- Okawa Ai(Fashion Model・Idol: exIdling!!!）
- Ritsuko Otsuki(Radio personality）
- Okahachiro(Comedy actor: Motoyoshimoto New Comedy)
- Okada Risa (Kyushu Asahi Broadcastingannouncer)
- Kashima Nagisa(comedian:Amami God Inter）
- Toshiki Kashu(Talent, actor)
- Ryutomo Suhara(Dancer/Singer:GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE）
- Masahiko Katsuya(journalist)
- Kenjiro Kato(Military journalist)
- Seita Kadozawa(FujiTv producer）
- Sayaka Kamiya(Voice actor)
- Etsujiro Goto (Singer:Paper sheet）
- Masahiro Sayama(Jazz pianist)
- Purple Fly(Enka singer）
- Joji Shimaki(comedian)
- Junichi Davidson(comedian)
- Akiho Sendou(talent)
- Mitsutaka Takasu(TV writer)
- Hirokichi Takada(Actor)
- Satoshi Takahashi(comedian:Snake strawberry）
- Akane Takiyama(Talent, exNMB48）
- Asano Tano(Voice actor, talent, actress, formerBOYSTYLE）
- Fumihiko Tsuji(Asahi Broadcasting TVproducer）
- Yoshimi Makoto (comedy talent, exCharamporan）
- Toyota Honoka (radioDJ)
- Hideyuki Nakai (Othellockets）
- Niko(Voice actor)
- Nishimura Yuuki(TV KumamotoAnnouncer/ExNHKannouncer)
- Nomura Akihiro(Yomiuri Televisionannouncer)
- Masanori Hamada(Downtown）
- Ryoichi Hirano(Royal Ballet）
- Hirayama Masao(comedian)
- Maggie(Model talent)
- Matsui Asataka(JAZZ musician)
- Matsushima (Actor)
- Ryo Matsuda (Actor)
- Takahiro Matsumoto(Singer/NPO corporation director/Mr. Hitomi Matsumoto)
- Hitoshi Matsumoto(Downtown)
- Ayaka Mie(Actress, singer, talent)
- Mizoshita wound(Love handles）
- Kaho Minami(actress)
- Kei Hara(Musical actor)
- Moses dream (talent)
- Shoichiro Mori(Fuji Television Network, Incannouncer）
- Shota Yasuda(Idol group:Kanjani Eight）
- Katsuya Yano(comedian:Yano/Military）
- Seiichi Yamamoto(Musician)
- Takeshi Yoshida(Folk singer）
- Toru Makie(Takarazuka RevueAir groupMale role)
- Saki Asai(Professional golfer)
- Takahiro Ikeyama(Former professional baseball player)
- Yoshihei Ishida(Rugby player)
- Masaki Ihara(Former professional baseball pitcher)
- Hideki Irabe(Former professional baseball player)
- Yuka Enatsu(Former professional baseball player)
- (Director, Japan Snag Golf Association)
- Hiroaki Onishi(Former professional baseball player)
- Okada Isao(Former professional baseball referee)
- Oku Daisuke(OriginalJapan national football team）
- Kimito(Former professional baseball pitcher)
- Ayumi Kano(Beijing Olympic Softball representative)
- Shigetaro Kamisaki(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Hiroyuki Kikuchi(Professionalbasketballplayer,Takamatsu Five ArrowsBelongs)
- Salvation Ninja Ranmaru(Pro Wrestler)
- Kure Shiori(Rugby player)
- Kamui Kobayashi (F1 driver）
- Hiroaki Ouchiuchi(Kagawa Olive Gainerspitcher)
- Doan(Professional soccer player,Arminia BielefeldBelongs)
- Hiroki Tokoda(Hiroshima Toyo Carppitcher)
- Tochino Waka University(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Nishinaka Kenshiro(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Komasa Nezuka(Rugby player)
- Seiji Nezuka(Rugby player)
- Takahiko Nomaguchi(Former professional baseball player)
- Kengo Nomoto(Professionalbasketballplayer)
- Koichi Haneda(Former professional baseball player)
- Tokozaburo Nishiki(Former sumo wrestler)
- Hirose bud(Beijing Olympicssoft ballrepresentative)
- Takahiro Fukushima(Sumo wrestler)
- Hosokawa Daisuke(OriginalSwimmingplayer)
- Honan Maeda(WomenAthletics-marathonplayer)
- Tadashi Matsumoto(Former professional baseball player)
- Kanichi Matoba(Former professional baseball player)
- Mizunuma Shiro(Former professional baseball player)
- Miyanishi Nao(Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighterspitcher)
- Yojiro Miyamoto(Former professional baseball player)
- Takeshi Tetsuyama(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Murayama Minoru(Former professional baseball player, there is a statue and a bill in the city)
- Bunta Inoue(画家,Osakabirth)
- Naoaki Iwasaki(talent)
- Katsura rice dynasty (3rd generation)(Rakugo performer, Living in Muko-no-Sou before)
- Hiroshi Shiozuka(Composer,Sanyo trainSuch asDeparture melodyKnown in.横 浜 市Born and raised in the city)
- Sungkou Soo(North Korean agent）
- Tamanoumi Umekichi(Grand SumoWrestler・A commentator, living in the city of life)
- Chikamatsu Monzaemon(Edo Period OfJoruri-kabukiThe author has a grave in the city)
- Toru Narita(画家-彫刻家:Ultraman,Ultra sevenEtc.)
- Yoshikazu Hamanaka(Former professional baseball player)
Although it belongs to Hyogo Prefecture, the entire city is Osaka City,Toyonaka City,Suita City,MoriguchiSame asArea codeIt is set to "06" and the call charge is handled by Osaka Prefecture. However,West Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneThe business area is treated as Hyogo prefecture.
The reason for this isOsakaAmagasaki City, which has a strong economic connection with1954(Showa29 years)Area codeWhen Amagasaki City is applied, in consideration that Amagasaki City will be able to use the same call rate as in Osaka City,Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public CorporationIn addition, about 2 million yen as part of the construction costTelegraph telephone bond, And became the same area code as Osaka City. At that time, charges for calling to the same area code (Local call), but Amagasaki City benefited greatly because it was done in half of the areas with different area codes.
In addition, I would like you to call Amagasaki from a phone that was once only able to reach Osaka City, so Amagasaki Spinning Company Limited (currentUnitika)But1890There is also an anecdote that I got a telephone line to Amagasaki city at my own expense..
- Amagasaki City has a Kobe number (Hyogo Transport Bureau) Is assigned. The assigned areas are as follows.
- Kobe City, Amagasaki City, Akashi City, Nishinomiya City, Sumoto City, Ashiya City, Itami City, Nishiwaki City, Takarazuka City, Miki City, Kawanishi City, Ono City, Mita City, Tamba Mt. Sasayama City, Tamba City, Minamiawaji City・Awaji City/Kato City/Kawabe District/Taka County
- ^ About half of the station is in Nishinomiya.
- ^ Between Amagasaki Station and Omote Station, there is an overlap section with the main line.
- ^ 20066/14Opened after being separated from Hanshin Electric Railway.20094/1Was integrated into the bus business of Hanshin Electric Railway, and was completely spun off.
- ^ Only one flight in the morningToyonakaThere is the first train.
- ^ Until the timetable revision and route reorganization on October 2020, 10, the route was up to Esaka Station, and the person in charge was the Toyonaka Sales Office.Detail ishereSee.
- ^ Tokyo Metro Bus,Yokohama Municipal Busな どCapital AreaThe mainstream method in the uniform fare area. In KansaiNankai BusSakai Shuttle andNara KotsuNara city,Kyoto city busIt can be seen on some routes, but it has a flat fare.Osaka city bus,Kobe city bus(Some of the latter have segment-based fares) is "rearward-ride before-departure/pay-after".
- ^ The current head office is located in Kobe, but it is a substantial head office and factory. Founded in Amagasaki City.
- ^ It is still used by Cerezo's infrastructure for training
- ^ originallyKintetsuA/M/K/Kintetsu line →Kappa Createsystem.20114ToFamilyMartManagement integration and dissolution of corporate status. After that, am/pm stores were gradually converted to Family Mart.
- ^ in the pastHanshin Hamada StadiumIs located in Amagasaki City, in Nishinomiya CityHanshin Naruohama StadiumMove to1994Until then, it was the base of the second army, so if it is realized, the base of the second army will return to Amagasaki City for the first time in about 30 years.
- ^ apedia Amagasaki City Chapter
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p158
- ^ I heard that a part of the city area was exchanged between Amagasaki City and Nishinomiya City. When and why did you exchange what land? Reference cooperative database, July 2013, 7 (viewed March 20, 2016).
- ^ Amagasaki City Chapter
- ^ a b "Amagasaki 100th anniversary newspaper』1st page "History notes ♪".
- ^ Special Feature: Song of Amagasaki The Best Ten 6th-10th -"Southern Revival" No. 30, Amagasaki Southern Revitalization Laboratory, 2008.
- ^ I'm looking for the score for the song "Kyochikuto no Wish".(National Diet Library・Reference cooperative database)
- ^ Amagasaki 100-Year Conference (Material XNUMX) Initiatives during the pre-commemorative period, Amagasaki, December 2015, 12, page 25.
- ^ City Tree, City Flower, City Flower
- ^ 4th result summary-environmental capital contest nationwide network
- ^ Town corner charming award -Amagasaki City
- ^ Amagasaki 21st Century Forest Creation Record
- ^ "Niwa Yamaguchi-gumi affiliated organization office petition for suspension of use”. Kobe Shimbun (January 2019, 10). 2019/11/2Browse.
- ^ Amagasaki,Amagasaki,Amagasaki
- ^ Amagasaki,Amagasaki
- ^ "[Hanshin] Consider relocating the base of the 2nd army from Naruohama to Amagasaki, aiming for completion in 2025". Sports report (Junichi Shimbun). (November 2020, 10) 2020/10/7Browse.
- ^ "New Toranoana Plan! Amagasaki / Big Game Candidate for Hanshin XNUMXnd Army Base, Moved from Naruohama". Sankei sports (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2020, 10) 2020/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Amagasaki City Promotion Mascot Amako”. Amagasaki City (February 2018, 5). 2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ (PDF(Amagasaki, June 2016, 6)
- ^ “The reason for Amagasaki area code “06”, even though it's not in Osaka.... Asahi Shimbun. withnews. (October 2015, 10) 2015/10/12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Unitika XNUMX Year HistoryUnitika (June 1991, 6). 2012/12/11Browse.