Photo Okayama City Hall
New corona infected in Okayama city
If you write the contents roughly
Okayama City announced on the 16th that a total of 20 people, including 50 men and women in their 10s and 3s and 13 people whose age and gender were not disclosed, were infected with the new coronavirus.
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in.
The following viruses were called new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
Okayama City(Okayamashi) isOkayamaLocated in the southeast ofCity.. OkayamaPrefectural office locationAndGovernment-designated cityIs.Largest in Chugoku and ShikokuUrban employment areaIt is also a city with.
NationwideMomotaroWith the legend ofKibi dumpling,Saidaiji Kaiyo(Naked Festival) Is famous. warmishSetouchiNurtured by the climate ofMuscat of Alexandria,Shine Muscat,New Pione, Momotaro grapes,white peach,Atago Pear(Atago pear),DuckIt is also a famous city for producing high-grade fruits such as (Yarley). In the centerOkayama Castle,Three famous gardens in Japanone ofKorakuenIt has.Okayama DomainMr. Ikeda Ofcastle townFlourished asEdo PeriodSince then, the center lined with skyscrapers, which has developed as the central city of the region, and the quiet countryside and mountainous areas spread out.SuburbHave a department.
Also, it has a long history as a school capital, and it was from the Meiji period to the Showa period before the war.Old Sixth High School(The only number school in the Chugoku-Shikoku region)Former system Okayama Medical University(The first installation in the Chugoku / Shikoku regionUniversity) ,,,Former Okayama Normal School,Former Seisei Women's CollegeEtc. were opened. Even now, there are many universities and vocational schools in the center of the city, further strengthening the character of the academic capital.
As a cross point of Chushikoku,1980 eraOr later,Seto Ohashi BridgeOpeningJRLine ofShikokuDirect communication withSanyo ExpresswayTransportation, etc.InfrastructureHas been rapidly developed,Okayama metropolitan areaAroundMetropolitan areaWithEast Seto Economic AreaHas grown as.
2005Since (17), the population has exceeded 4 due to the merger with the surrounding 70 towns.2009(21)May 4ToGovernment-designated cityThe four administrative districts of north, middle, east and south were established.
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to Okayama, the north, south, east, and west edges are located at the following locations, with a east-west length of 35.08 km and a north-south length of 47.76 km. Also,2010 (Heisei 22) CensusThe center of population according to the standard is near 3-10-27 Omotecho, Kita-ku, Okayama City.
|Center point||Eastern end|
|Center of gravity||↓|
The northern part of the city is followed by gentle hillsKibi plateauIt is a corner of the city and is a citizen's water turtle.Asahikawa Dam,Okayama Airport, And a suburban residential area. Pouring into the Seto Inland SeaAsahikawaとYoshii River, ThreeFirst-class riverOf the southern part formed by the transport and sedimentation ofOkayama PlainThe city center is located in, and the southern part of the plain is from the Edo periodReclamationIt is a land and agricultural land spreads, forming a granary. To the southKojima BayA scenic view across the Seto Inland SeaKojima PeninsulaForm a hilly area.
- Main mountain
- Takakurayama (548m)
- Kanayama (499.5m)
- Motomiya Takakurayama (458m)
- Mt. Ryunoguchi (257m)
- Mt. Musashi (233m, also known as Bizen Fuji)
- Misao (169m)
- Main river
- First-class river
- Main lake
- Kojima Lake : 1962(Showa(37) An artificial lake for agricultural irrigation constructed by closing the Kojima Bay with a bank.
- Lake Asahikawa: Occupies the northern part of the cityTakebe TownIt is inAsahikawa DamDam lake at (Asahikawa No. 1 dam). It forms part of the middle-class of Asahikawa.Misaki Town,Kibichuo-choSaid in the lake.
- Swan Lake: Dam lake of Asahikawa Dam (Asahikawa No. 2 dam) in Takebe Town, which occupies the northern part of the city. It forms part of the middle-class of Asahikawa. It is in contact with Kibichuo-cho in the lake.
- Main island
NorthChugoku Mountains, SouthShikoku MountainsSandwiched betweenSeto Inland SeaLocated on the coast, typicalSeto Inland Sea climateare categorized. The sunshine hours are long at about 2,000 hours per year, and the annual rainfall is about 1,100 mm.(I.e.-snowIs very few nationwide.In winter, the average temperature in January is 1 ° C, which is not as warm as the Pacific coast west of Kanto and is relatively cold. In the morning and evening, it often drops below freezing, but there is almost no snowfall.On the other hand, the summer is extremely hot due to the influence of the Seto Inland Sea, and it is often a hot day, and the number of tropical nights is particularly large in cities of the same size.1989(Showa 64/HeiseiSince the first year), the number of precipitation days with precipitation of 1 mm or more has been nationwide.Prefectural office locationThe smallest catchphrase in Okayama prefecture"Sunny country Okayama"Derives from this.
The Okayama Local Meteorological Observatory is one of the government offices in urban areas.1961(36) 1990(2) Although the temperature rise is relatively slow compared to the normal value,1982(57) Before the move on October 10, the dew field was in Tsushimakuwanoki, Kita-ku, near Okayama University, and from the same year2015It was colder than the Kuwada-cho, Kita-ku, which was a dew field until (27), because it was less affected by the heat island...The dew field will be on March 2015, 27, in Tsushima, Kita-ku, Okayama City, near the former observation site, for the first time in 3 years.transferWas done.
- Maximum temperature minimum Tsushima mulberry tree installation: -2.3 ℃ (1981(February 56, 2), after moving to Kuwadacho: 26 ℃ (1984(Showa 59) October 2)
- 最低気温の最低 津島桑の木設置時 : -9.1℃（1981年（昭和56年）2月27日）、桑田町移転後 : -5.0℃（1984年（昭和59年）2月8日）
- Hiyoji's climate
2003Since (15), observations have also been made at a location near Okayama Airport in Kita Ward (observation place name: Nichioji).Compared to the Okayama Local Meteorological Observatory, the impact of urbanization is small, and because it is located inland, the temperature is about 2 ° C lower in both summer and winter.Winters are cold and there are almost no tropical nights in summer.The lowest temperature ever was -2003 ℃ on January 15, 1..
|Okayama Local Meteorological ObservatoryClimate (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||18.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.0|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||1.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−8.9|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||34.2|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||150.6||142.3||169.3||190.3||200.7||160.0||171.9||207.0||156.6||173.5||151.9||156.7||2,030.7|
|Source 1: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency|
|Okayama (Okayama Local Meteorological Observatory) 1961 (Showa 36) -1990 (Heisei 2) Average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||8.7|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||0.8|
|Source: Science timeline|
The following four administrative districts have been established in Okayama City, and the number of administrative districts is the third smallest among the 4 ordinance-designated cities (minimum isShizuokaShizuoka CityとKanagawaSagamihara City3 wards).
populationAre all estimated populations as of January 2021, 3
|The population density|
- North Ward: City Center and Northwest
- Naka Ward: Approximately east of Asahikawa and west of Hyakken River
- Higashi Ward: Eastern part of the city (Saidaijikami, Kamido, Seto district)
- Minami Ward: Southwestern part of the city (Yoshida, Kojo, Okanan, Senoo, Nadasaki, Fujita district)
Former merger special ward
- Mitsu Merger Special Zone: FormerMitsuTown area (now Otsu, Kita-ku, Okayama City).
- Nadasaki Town Merger Special Zone: FormerNadasakiTown area (currently part of Minami-ku, Okayama City. Of "Nadasaki"Place nameThe notation does not survive).
- Takebe Town Merger Special Zone: FormerTakebeTown area (currently Tatebe Town, Kita Ward, Okayama City).
- Seto Town Merger Special Zone: FormerSeto TownArea (currently Seto-cho, Higashi-ku, Okayama City).
Relationship between Okayama and Kurashiki
HistoricallyKurashikiRelationship withEdo PeriodThe outsideOkayama DomainAnd of the territoryKurashikiAlthough it was related to Kurashiki city after the high growth periodMizushima ComplexAnd the expansion of the metropolitan area of Okayama CityNational Route 2Okayama bypassInfrastructure development has progressed, such as the construction of high-frequency diamonds on the Sanyo Main Line, and now it is rapidly being integrated as a daily living area that goes back and forth for shopping and work.Kurashiki is the city of OkayamaEmployment areaMore than 150 million peopleOkayama metropolitan areaIt is a corner.
Relationship between Okayama and Takamatsu (Kagawa Prefecture)
KagawaTakamatsuAndUtaka ferryMutual exchanges have been active since the time of (departure and arrival in Tamano City).Also, commercial TVThe areas of Okayama and Kagawa are the sameTherefore, it is easy to get information about each other's areas.1988(Showa 63)Seto Ohashi BridgeSince the opening ofMarine linerBy Okayama stationTakamatsu StationSince they were tied together in less than an hour, mutual exchange is becoming more dense.
2009(21)May 7A meeting was held between the mayors of Okayama and Takamatsu, and both cities will work on joint tourism PR, disseminate information using cable TV websites, and provide water from Okayama to Takamatsu during droughts. An agreement was reached on building an emergency cooperation system, etc..
Status in Chushikoku region
Okayama stationからSeto Ohashi LineでShikokuIt is directly connected to, and in addition to the express trains for all prefectural capitals in Shikoku,YakumoIn the Sanin main area (Yonago/Matsue/Izumo City) and the limited express supermarket via the Chizu LineInabaでTottori CityOkayama Station is a terminal station that connects Honshu and Shikoku.
The Sanyo Expressway runs from east to west on the highway.Okayama JCTでOkayama ExpresswayIt is connected to the northern part of the prefecture and the Sanin area.In addition, adjacentKurashiki JCTThen.Seto Chuo ExpresswayIt is connected to the Shikoku area and exits from the Sea of Japan to the Pacific Ocean.Transportation hubIt has become.
ChugokuorChushikoku regionIn Okayama City, which is a transportation hub, is positioned as a logistics hub city, and there are cases where some food and distribution companies set up bases in the Chugoku and Shikoku regions in Okayama City.
The estimated population of the city is2021(Reiwa3 years)NowWith over 72 people nationwideCityで19th most common(In all 20 ordinance-designated cities,KanagawaSagamihara CityNext to few). 2015 (Heisei 27) census final value The number is 719,474.
In terms of population growth2010(22) Census- 2015(27) According to the national census (excluding the 20 wards of Tokyo), it ranks 8th out of 1.40 ordinance-designated cities (up XNUMX%), and is currently on a slight increase.
|Okayama City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Okayama City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in population of Okayama city (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- General corporation
- Setouchi City
- Kaga-gun : Kibichuo-cho
- Kume-gun : Kumenami Town,Misaki Town
- Tokubo-gun : Hayashima Town
- Kagawa(Adjacent at sea)
From ancient times to the Ritsuryo era
Ancient OkayamaKibi countryIs a corner ofYayoi PeriodとKofun periodIsChikushi-Izumo-Yamato-KenoAlongsideJapanese archipelagoIt prospered as a government representing Japan and contributed to the unification and reign of the archipelago in association with Yamato.
However, Yamato, who is not happy about the rise of Kibi, reduced his power,Bizen country-China-Bingo country-Beautiful landSince then, until now, the political unification of the former Kibikuni, which has strong economic and cultural links, has not been achieved. After the Kibi country was split,KokufuIs believed to have been placed in the current Okayama city area.
From the Warring States Period to the Tensho Period
Around OkayamaMuromachi PeriodUp to rural areas,16st centuryToMr. KanemitsuHad built a small castle as a base.Sengoku periodNoticed the convenient transportation and area of OkayamaNaoki Ukita The1570(Former turtleFirst year)Kinko MunetakaHarassed him as suspected of rebellion,Okayama CastleTook away. After that, the castle was expanded on a large scale,Sanyo roadTo Okayama,Bizen countryInviting domestic and foreign merchants,1573(TenshoFirst year) to move to the base. The promotion of the castle town and Okayama started by NaoieHideyaOkayama became the political and economic center of Bizen nation mainly after that.
The Ukita Hide familyBattle of SekigaharaIf you fall down with1601(Keicho6 years)Hideaki KobayakawaEntered Okayama Castle. Hideaki is next1602He died in (7th year of Keicho) and the Kobayakawa family was cut off.1603In (8th year of Keicho)Tadatsugu IkedaEntered, and thereafterEdo PeriodThrough OkayamaMr. Ikeda Ofcastle townIt became.
Okayama as a castle town continued to develop, and the fourth generation of Mr. IkedaRopeIs the1707(HoeiIn 4 years, the population of the town was 3 (total population including the samurai and shrines is estimated at 0635-4), reaching a castle town with one of the ten most economical powers in the country.KorakuenIt was at this time that was created. However, the population of Machikata isKyohoGradually decreased from the1858(AnseiIn 5 years) there will be 2. This is in contrast to the development of rural commerce by the new rice field development of the Okayama clan, and it seems that the clan authorities adopted a policy to curb the inflow of population from rural areas to cities.
From Meiji Restoration to World War II
1878(Meiji11 years)May 9ToCounty, town and village organization lawWas enforced in Okayama Prefecture, and Okayama Ward, the predecessor of Okayama City, was established.The law has different enforcement dates depending on the prefecture, and since Okayama Prefecture was the first to enforce the law, Gangshan District is the first in the country.AreaIt became.
1889(22th year of Meiji)May 6ToMunicipal systemWas enforced, and Okayama Ward moved to Okayama City.While it was the first ward under the county, ward, town and village organization law, it was enforced two months later than the first 31 cities under the city system.Area 2km at the time of the city system enforcement2, With a population of 4.1920(TaishoIn 9 years, the population was 9.
After World War II
After the turbulent period, the city developed steadily, and with the surrounding municipalitiesmergerAdvanced.1960(Showa 35)KurashikiThe governor of Okayama Prefecture proposed the concept of the prefecture's southern metropolitan area, which included, but was withdrawn due to the disturbance caused by the disappearance of Mayor Kurashiki.
1996(Heisei8 years) from the countryCore citySpecified in. After that2005(17)May 3, AdjacentMitsu-gunMitsu Town-KojimaNadasaki TownOf the two towns of2007(19)May 1, AdjacentMitsu-gunTakebe Town-Akaban-gunSeto Town2 towns have been incorporated.
2007 year (Heisei 19 year)May 6In the evening, the city's population exceeded 70.
2009(21)May 4ToNiigata-Hamamatsu city(Movement in April 2007) 4th in Japan,Chugoku / Shikoku regionThen.HiroshimaHiroshima citySecond only toGovernment-designated cityMoved toKita-Naka-ku-Higashi Ward-South ward OfAdministrative districtWas installed.
2012(24)May 6On this day, which is the 123rd year of the municipal system,Okayama Citizen's DayWas enacted. mainlyOkayama Chamber of CommerceThe youth group played a central role in promoting Okayama City in order to further deepen the local love of citizens following the transition to a government-designated city.
- Incumbent mayor
- Shojiro Sasaki
- Masami Nasu
2012(24) Deputy Mayor until March (3)2007Before March (19), there were two assistants), but from April 3, it became a one-person system on a trial basis... After that, from August 8 of the same year, it became a two-person system again..
- Successive mayors
|Successive generations||Name||Term of office|
|1||Hanafusa||1889(Meiji22) September 9-17 (Meiji 1890) October 23|
|2||Shinjo Atsunobu||1890(Meiji 23) October 10-30 May 1894 (Meiji 27)|
|3||Yasumasa Oda (1st term)||1894(Meiji 27) October 7-4 May 1900 (Meiji 33)|
|4||Yasumasa Oda (2st term)||1900(Meiji 33) October 8-8 May 1902 (Meiji 35)|
|5||Pan Okada (1st term)||1902(Meiji 35) October 7-25 May 1908 (Meiji 41)|
|6||Pan Okada (2st term)||1908(Meiji 41) July 7-28 (Taisho 1914) July 3|
|7||Pan Okada (3st term)||1914(Taisho3 years) August 8-3 (Taisho 1918) August 7|
|8||Hiroshi Nakayama||1918October 7 (Taisho 10)-October 19 (Taisho 1922) October 11|
|9||Kubotani Itojiro (1st term)||1923(Taisho 12) May 5-May 10 (Showa 1927) May 2|
|10||Kubotani Itojiro (2nd term)||1927(Showa2 years May 5-August 10 (Showa 1928) August 3|
|11||Moriya Matsunosuke (1st term)||1929February 4 (Showa 2)-December 25 1932 (Showa 7)|
|12||Moriya Matsunosuke (2st term)||1933February 8 (Showa 3)-December 16 1933 (Showa 8)|
|13||Ishihara Saburo||1934February 9 (Showa 2)-December 25 1938 (Showa 13)|
|14||Akiho Tokimi||1938February 13 (Showa 3)-December 19 1940 (Showa 15)|
|15||Yujiro Kunitomi||1940February 15 (Showa 9)-December 4 1944 (Showa 19)|
|16||Hiroshi Takeuchi||1944February 19 (Showa 9)-December 4 1945 (Showa 20)|
|17||Tomisaburo Hashimoto||1945February 20 (Showa 11)-December 22 1947 (Showa 22)|
|18||Hiromichi Tanaka||1947February 22 (Showa 4)-December 6 1951 (Showa 26)|
|19||Yokota Sota||1951February 26 (Showa 4)-December 23 1955 (Showa 30)|
|20||Hisashi Tabuchi||1955February 30 (Showa 5)-December 1 1959 (Showa 34)|
|21||Kumao Terada||1959February 34 (Showa 5)-December 1 1963 (Showa 38)|
|22||Hirao Okazaki (1st term)||1963February 38 (Showa 5)-December 1 1967 (Showa 42)|
|23||Hirao Okazaki (2nd term)||1967February 42 (Showa 5)-December 1 1971 (Showa 46)|
|24||Hirao Okazaki (3nd term)||1971February 46 (Showa 5)-December 1 1975 (Showa 50)|
|25||Hirao Okazaki (4nd term)||1975February 50 (Showa 5)-December 1 1979 (Showa 54)|
|26||Hirao Okazaki (5nd term)||1979February 54 (Showa 5)-December 1 1983 (Showa 58)|
|27||Matsumoto Hajime (1st term)||1983February 58 (Showa 5)-December 1 1987 (Showa 62)|
|28||Matsumoto Hajime (2nd term)||198762 May (Showa 5)-1 January 1991|
|29||Keisuke Ataka (1st term)||1991(Heisei3 years) February 2-12 February 1995|
|30||Keisuke Ataka (2nd term)||1995February 7, 2-February 10, 1999|
|31||Seiji Hagiwara (1st term)||1999February 11, 2-February 10, 2003|
|32||Seiji Hagiwara (2nd term)||2003February 15, 3-February 24, 2005|
|33||Shigeo Takaya (1st term)||2005February 17, 10-February 11, 2009|
|34||Shigeo Takaya (2nd term)||2009February 21, 10-February 11, 2013|
|35||Masao Omori (1st term)||2013February 25, 10-February 9, 2017|
|36||Masao Omori (2st term)||2017(29) October 10-Current position|
City hall organization
Only major organizations (bureaus) are listed (as of April 2017, 29)
- Crisis management room
- Mayor's office
- Policy Bureau
- General Affairs Bureau
- Finance Bureau
- Citizen's Life Bureau
- Civic Collaboration Bureau
- Health and Welfare Bureau
- Okayama City Public Health Center
- Okayama kid upbringing station
- Environment Bureau
- Industrial Tourism Bureau
- Urban Development Bureau
- Sewer River Bureau
- Accounting Office
- Fire department
- Market Division
- Board of education
- Election Management Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- Audit office
- Agricultural committee
Areas of jurisdiction such as ward offices and branches
- The city is organized into 4 ward offices, 13 regional centers and 4 branches.
|Okayama City Hall||Kita-ku Oguro 1-1-XNUMX||Controls 4 administrative districts in the city|
|Kita Ward Office||Kita-ku Oguro 1-1-XNUMX||Okayama City North Area||Installed in part of the city hall|
|KibiRegional center||416 Nase, Kita-ku||Okayama City North Area||Installed on the 1st floor of Kibi Community Center|
|TakamatsuRegional center||247 Takamatsubara Kozai, Kita-ku||Okayama City North Area||Former Takamatsu Town Hall → Former Takamatsu Branch → Installed on the site of the former Takamatsu Fureai Plaza|
|IchinomiyaRegional center||553-1 Ichinomiya, Kita-ku||Okayama City North Area||Former Ichinomiya Town Hall|
|TsudakaRegional center||No. 1682 Kasiya, Kita-ku||Okayama City North Area||Former Tsudaka Town Hall|
|Ashimori area center||718 Ashimori, Kita-ku||Okayama City North Area||Installed in Ashmori Community Center|
|Mitsubranch||1020 Mitsukanagawa, Kita-ku||Former Mitsu Town Area||Former Mitsu Town Hall|
|Takebebranch||489 Fukuto, Takebe-cho, Kita-ku||Former Takebe Town Area||Former Takebe Town Hall|
|Naka Ward Office||7-15-XNUMX Hama, Naka-ku||Okayama City Central Area||OldRSK MediacomInstalled on the site|
|Toyama Area Center||115-1 Maruyama, Naka-ku||Okayama City Central Area||HappiesInstalled in the Maruyama store|
|Higashi Ward Office||Higashi WardSaidaiji TempleSouth 2-Chome 4-XNUMX||Okayama City East Area||KaneboInstalled at the former site of Kinshi Saidaiji Factory|
|Upper roadRegional center||466 Narahara, Higashi-ku||Okayama City East Area||Former Agarimichi Town Hall|
|Setobranch||45 Seto, Seto-cho, Higashi-ku||Former Seto Town Area||Former Seto Town Hall|
|Minami Ward Office||495-5 Urayasu-Minami-cho, Minami-ku||Okayama City South Area||Installed on the eastern side of Urayasu Sports Park|
|(I.e.Regional center||508 Fujita, Minami-ku||Okayama City South Area||Installed on the east side of Fujita Community Center|
|EntertainmentRegional center||593 Nakamune, Minami Ward||Okayama City South Area||Former Kojo Village Office|
|SenooRegional center||Minohjima 1024-8, Minoh||Okayama City South Area||South fire departmentSet up next to the Senoo Branch West|
|(I.e.Regional center||1186 Furusinden, Minami-ku||Okayama City South Area||Installed on the premises of Fukuda Community Center|
|Kojima area center||716 Kitaura, Minami-ku||Okayama City South Area||Former Kannoura Village Office|
|Fukuhama Regional Center||16-22-XNUMX Fukutominaka, Minami-ku||Okayama City South Area||Installed on the premises of Fukuhama Community Center|
|Nadasakibranch||207 Kataoka, Minami-ku||Former Nadasaki Town Area||Former Nadasaki Town Hall → Former Nadasaki Branch → Former Minami Ward Office|
Health Center/Welfare Office
Each welfare office in the city is under the direct control of the ward office.
|Health center name||Location||Jurisdiction||Remarks|
|Kita Ward Central Health Center|
(Okayama City Public Health Center）
|1-1, Shikata-cho, Kita-ku||Center of Kita Ward, Okayama City||Okayama City Health and Welfare Hall|
|Kita Ward Kita Health Center||6-33-XNUMX Tanimanari Kita-ku||Northern part of Kita Ward, Okayama City, former Mitsu Town, Takebe Town Area||North contact center|
|Naka Ward Health Center||715-2 Kuwano, Naka-ku||Okayama City Central Area||Okayama Fureai Center|
|Higashi Ward Health Center||4-5 Nakanohonmachi, Saidaiji, Higashi-ku||Okayama City East Area|
|Minami Ward West Health Center||Minami-ku Senoo 880-1||West of Minami Ward, Okayama City||West contact center|
|Minami Ward South Health Center||690-1, Fukuda, Minami-ku||Former Nadasaki Town Area, southern part of Minami-ku, Okayama City||Inside the Minami Fureai Center|
|Welfare office name||Location||Jurisdiction||Remarks|
|Kita Ward CentralWelfare office||1-1, Shikata-cho, Kita-ku||Center of Kita Ward, Okayama City||Okayama City Health and Welfare Hall|
|Kita-ku Kita Welfare Office||6-33-XNUMX Tanimanari Kita-ku||Northern part of Kita Ward, Okayama City, former Mitsu Town, Takebe Town Area||North contact center|
|Naka Ward Welfare Office||11-47 Akasakahonmachi, Naka-ku||Okayama City Central Area||Installed on the premises of Higashiyama Pool in Okayama City|
|Higashi Ward Welfare Office||16-33, Nakadai XNUMX-chome, Saidaiji, Higashi-ku||Okayama City East Area||Inside the Saidaiji Fureai Center|
|Minami Ward West Welfare Office||Minami-ku Senoo 880-1||West of Minami Ward, Okayama City||West contact center|
|Minami Ward South Welfare Office||690-1, Fukuda, Minami-ku||Former Nadasaki Town Area, southern part of Minami-ku, Okayama City||Inside the Minami Fureai Center|
Merger of municipalities and ordinance-designated cities
- Okayama Prefecture South Million City Construction Plan
1961(Showa 36) was the governor of Okayama PrefectureYukiharu MikiIs the 6 largest nationwide saucers for new industrial citiescityLaunched for the formation of a big city next to (at that time)planso,Oku Town(CurrentSetouchi CityFrom)Kamokata Town(CurrentAsaguchi City), south isKojima PeninsulaIt was a large-scale merger of 33 municipalities up to and including a population of about 90 at that time (the population of the country has since reached 130 million).
With Governor MikiMinistry of Home Affairs(CurrentMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Was promoted mainly by the director of the Planning Office of Mori Prefecture, and all relevant municipal councils voted for the merger (in Okayama City).1962(37)May 12, With a majority vote of 22 to 16), Okayama CityKurashiki-KojimaThe chiefs except (currently Kojima, Kurashiki City) also approved and applied for a merger with the government.However, the mayor of KurashikiNew Year's HolidayDue to the turmoil that went to Tokyo with the official seal and disappeared temporarilyKurashikiWas not signed, and due to this, the two cities of Okayama and Kojima also withdrew.1964In (39), Governor MikiSudden deathThe idea was broken by.
- Merger with 50 cities
High economic growth periodAs Okayama City expanded and expanded into the suburbs, it rapidly expanded around the surrounding municipalities.Bed townProgressingSocial capitalThe maintenance did not catch up and the merger proceeded at once.1969(Showa 44)Fiscal rebuilding organizationIt was just before the fallSaidaiji CityStarting with, Ichinomiya, Tsudaka, Takamatsu, Kibi, Senoo, Fukuda, Ashimori, Kamido, and Kouemura1975A major merger with 50 municipalities was carried out until reaching Fujita Village in (11), and Okayama CityGovernment-designated cityExceeded the legal requirement of the population of 50.
- Great Heisei merger
2002(14)2 OkayamaJunior ChamberWith Okayama cityTamano-shiDue to merger withGovernment-designated citySubmit a request for transition to Mayor Okayama,7In Okayama City and Tamano City,Nadasaki Town,Mitsu Town,Seto TownA merger study group was established by2003(15)4Except Seto TownVoluntary merger councilWas installed.2004(16)1In the meantime, an interim report will be made regarding the contents such as new merger and maintenance of existing original administrative services.2Abandoned the merger with Okayama City and withdrew.However, the remaining Nadasaki Town and Mitsu Town continued discussions on the merger with Okayama City in 2005 (Heisei 17).3Merged into. (First merger of Minami ordinance city in Okayama prefecture)
Takebe-cho and Seto-cho, which had been discussing mergers with other towns, changed their policies one after another and applied for a merger with Okayama City on the premise of transition to a government-designated city.1Was merged and merged into (Okayama Prefecture Minami Ordinance City Concept Second Merger) (CensusPopulation 69, at the time of mergerEstimated population69 people).And 8 (Heisei 2007)6Has exceeded an estimated population of 70 (the city survey estimated population, the prefecture's monthly reportMay 8), it was determined that the population requirements for transition to a government-designated city were met.
- Transition to ordinance-designated city
- 2006(18) June --The merger with Takebe Town and Seto Town was decided by the city council, and the merger application was submitted to the prefecture.
- September 2006-The mayor asked the representative question of the September regular meeting of the city council.2009During (21)Government-designated cityOfficially announced that they are aiming for a transition.
- October, November 2006- OkayamaEstablished a study group on delegation of authority, and established a government-designated city promotion headquarters within the agency.
- 2007(19) January-Takebe Town and Seto Town are merged.
- April 2007- Estimated populationExceeded the population requirement (special case) of the ordinance-designated city of 70.
- July 2007-Established "Administrative Division Council" and "Ordinance-designated City, Prefecture and City Liaison Council" respectively.
- April 2007- Administrative districtAs 4 wardsWard officeThe position (including provisional) is decided, the “statement of opinion regarding the ordinance-designated city” is voted on by the city council, and the request is submitted to the prefectural governor and prefectural assembly. Concluded a basic agreement with Okayama Prefecture regarding transfer of authority.
- 2008(20) February --The selection of the ward name is consulted by the administrative division council.Okayama City Ordinance-designated City Promotion CouncilMayorWith the city council chairpersonMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsMake a request to.
- April 2008- Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAdministrative consultation with "Statement of opinion on ordinance-designated cities" was voted by the prefectural assembly,Prime Minister,Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications,Chairman of the House of Representatives,Chairman of the House of CouncilorsSubmitted to.
- April 2008- Governor of Okayama PrefectureVisited the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications with the mayor and formally requested that Okayama City move to an ordinance-designated city in April 2009 as a prefecture.Okayama City received a report from the administrative divisions council and named the four administrative districts.Kita-Naka-ku-Higashi Ward-South wardDecide the policy.
- September 2008-Governor of the prefecture,Prefectural assembly chairperson, Mayor, city council chairman, Okayama city ordinance-designated city promotion council chairmanHiroya MasudaMinister of Internal Affairs and Communications(At that time)Cabinet OrderRequest for revision.
- October-October 2008-Cabinet decision on April 10, 10 to revise the Cabinet Order to make Okayama City a designated city., Promulgated on 16th.
- 2009(21) April --- Moved to a government-designated city. 4 administrative districts are established and each ward office is opened.
- 2010(22) June- Registered population(Basic Resident RegisterとAlien registrationHas exceeded 70, and both the estimated population and the registered population have exceeded the population requirement (special case) of the ordinance-designated cities of 70. (The estimated population of the city at this point is 70.5)
- Change of city limits
The present Okayama city, which has repeatedly merged with the surrounding municipalities since the city system came into effect in 1889 (Meiji 22),Mitsu-gun(OldMino-gun-Tsudaka-gun)・Kamido-gun-Kibi-gun(OldKayo-gun)・Kojima-Oku-gun-Tokubo-gun(OldTou-gun)・Akaban-gun(OldAkasaka-gun-Iwashi-gun)・Wake-gun-Kume-gun(OldKume Nanjo District-Kume Hojo-gun)WhenBizen country-China-Beautiful landExtensiveRegionIt extends to.
|1889(Meiji 22) June 6||Municipal system enforcement|
|1899(Meiji 32) June 8||Ono Village, Ijima Village, Ishii Village, Shikata Village, Furukata Village, Fukuhama Village and all areas|
|1921(Taisho 10) March 3||Ijima,Ishii Village,Shikata VillageThe whole area and most of Minomura|
|1931(Showa 6) January 4||,Fukuhama Village|
|1950(Showa 25) January 12||(Incorporated Kojima Bay reclaimed land)|
|1952(Showa 27) January 4||Makiishi Village,Onomura,Imamura,Yoshida,Baishi Village,Koura Village,,,,|
|1953(Showa 28) January 3||Part of Makiyama Village and Takatsuki Village|
|1954(Showa 29) January 4||Takashima Village,Zaita Town, The whole area and part of Mitsu Town|
|1969(Showa 44) January 2||Saidaiji City|
|1971(Showa 46) January 1||Ichinomiya,Tsudaka Town,Takamatsu Town|
|1971(Showa 46) January 3||Kibi-cho,Senoo Town,Futian Village|
|1971(Showa 46) January 5||Kamido-cho,Kousei Village,Ashmori Town|
|1975(Showa 50) January 5||Fujita|
|2005(17) April 3||Mitsu Town,Nadasaki Town|
|2007(19) April 1||Takebe Town,Seto Town|
■ The former city hall / town / village office, which was merged after 1969 (Showa 44), has been taken over as the ward office / branch / regional center of Okayama City.
- Changes in address notation (since 2005 (Heisei 17))
|-March 2005, 17 (Heisei 3)||September 2005, 17- |
2007 (Heisei 19)/1/21
|September 2007, 19- |
2009 (Heisei 21)/3/31
|September 2009, 21- |
2010 (Heisei 22)/3/21
|September 2010, 22- |
|Former Okayama city area||Okayama City ○ ○||Kita Ward, Okayama City ○ ○|
|Naka-ku, Okayama City ○ ○|
|Okayama City Higashi Ward ○ ○|
|Okayama City Minami Ward ○ ○|
|Former Mitsu Town Area||Mitsu-cho, Mitsu-gun ○○||Okayama Mitsu○○||Okayama City Kita-ku Mitsu○○|
|Former Nadasaki Town Area||Nadasaki Town, Kojima District ○ ○||Nadasaki Town, Okayama City ○ ○||Nadasaki Town, Minami Ward, Okayama City ○ ○||Okayama City Minami Ward ○ ○|
|Former Takebe Town Area||Kenbe Town, Mitsu-gun ○○||Okayama City Takebe Town ○ ○||Okayama City Kita-ku Takebecho ○ ○|
|Former Seto Town Area||Seto Town, Akaban District ○ ○||Seto Town, Okayama City ○ ○||Seto-cho, Higashi-ku, Okayama City ○ ○|
- The former Nadasaki town area was merged (2005(March 17) → Transition to government-designated city (2009(April 21) → End of special merger zone (2010(March 22), the address notation has been changed three times.
- For the former Takebe Town area and the former Seto Town area, the notations "Takebe Town" and "Seto Town" continue to exist even after the expiration date of the special merger zone.
- For the former Mitsu Town area, the notation "Mitsu" is used, which is the "town" of Mitsu Town after the expiration date of the special merger zone.
- Okayama Prefectural Assembly(Okayama City elected)
|Kita-Kaga-gun (8)||Tsutomu Kawamoto||LDPOkayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Youji Hata||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Masataka Ota||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Fukuda Tsukasa||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Toshihiko Takahara||Democratic and prefectural club (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Otsuka Ai||Democratic and prefectural club (Green party(Recommended)|
|Eiichi Masukawa||KomeitoOkayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Naka-ku (4)||Hiroyuki Ogura||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Toru Takahashi||Democratic and prefectural club (National Democratic Party)|
|Shigeto Sasai||Komeito Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Mihoko Ujihira||Japan Communist PartyOkayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Higashi Ward (3)||Kyoko Fukushima||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Kenichi Otokura||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Nakagawa Masako||Democratic and prefectural club|
|South ward (4)||Kobayashi Kobayashi||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazuaki Ohashi||Liberal Democratic Party Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
|Shunzo Arashima||Komeito Okayama Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Okayama Prefecture 1st Ward(KitaPart ofSouth wardPart of)||Ichiro Aisawa||LDP||11||Constituency|
|Takashi Takashi||Independent||3||Proportional revival|
|Okayama Prefecture 2st Ward(Part of Kita Ward,Naka-ku,Higashi Ward, Part of Minami Ward, etc.)||Takashi Yamashita||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Keisuke Tsumura||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Proportional revival|
|Okayama Prefecture 3st Ward(Part of Higashi Ward, etc.)||Abe Toshiko||LDP||5||Constituency|
There are 6 police stations in the city and it is a government-designated cityOkayama Prefectural Police OfCity Police DepartmentIs in charge. The jurisdiction is roughly the same as the administrative district, but there are some areas that remain in the jurisdiction before the merger.
- Okayama Central Police Station : Naka-kuWhole area andKitaOf these, it is in charge of the central area of the east of JR Okayama Station
- Okayama Nishi Police Station: Out of Kita Ward, it has jurisdiction over the western part of the city, including the central area west of JR Okayama Station, and the Ichinomiya, Takamatsu, Kibi, and Ashimori districts
- Okayama Kita Police Station: Of Kita Ward,Mitsu-TakebeJurisdiction over the district
- Okayama Minami Police Station : South wardJurisdiction over the entire area
- Okayama East Police Station : Higashi WardOut ofSaidaiji Temple-Upper roadJurisdiction over the district
- Akaban Police Station: Out of Higashi WardSetoJurisdiction over the district
- Kurashiki Police Station(Kurashiki): Part of Ouchida, Kita-ku (Kibi district, Okayama General Distribution Center)
* Detailed jurisdiction can be confirmed in the name, location and ordinance of the Okayama Prefectural Police Station.
Fire fightingOkayama City Fire DepartmentIn charge of 5 fire stations, 1 branch station, 13 branch offices in the north, middle, east, west and south (1 branch office outsources fire and emergency services to Okayama city)Kibichuo-cho・1 emergency station is installed,Okananami AirfieldA fire aviation base is set up inSpecial Advanced Rescue TeamIs organized.
- Okayama City North Fire Station (Kita(Jurisdiction over the northeast)
- Bancho Branch Office, Tsudaka Branch Office, Mitsu Branch Office, Takebe Branch Office, Now Branch Office
- Okayama City Fire Station (Naka-kuJurisdiction)
- Asahi East Branch / Ryusyo Branch
- Okayama City East Fire Department (Higashi WardJurisdiction)
- Kachi Branch, Kamido Branch, Seto Branch
- Okayama City West Fire Department (jurisdiction over western part of Kita Ward)
- Takamatsu Branch Office/Kibi Chuo Branch Office (Kibi Chuo Town)/Kibi Chuo Branch Office Ashimori Emergency Station
- Okayama City Minami Fire Department (South wardJurisdiction)
- Senoo Branch/Nadasaki Branch
2009The jurisdiction after (21) is almost the same as the area of the administrative district.The Kita Ward is under the jurisdiction of the North Fire Department and the West Fire Department.The jurisdiction of the newly established West Fire Department is Kyoyama, Ishii, Nakayama, Takamatsu, and Ashimori junior high school districts in the Kita Ward, and Kibichuo Town, west of Sasagase River in the Minami Junior High School District.The jurisdiction of the North Fire Department is the area of the North Ward excluding the jurisdiction of the West Fire Department.In addition, due to the establishment of the West Fire Department, the Sanmon Branch Office and Niwase Branch Office were abolished in the form of integration into the West Fire Department.2010(22) From the West Fire DepartmentAdvanced rescue teamHowever, it is obligatory to install it in ordinance-designated cities.Special Advanced Rescue TeamWas upgraded to.2014In (26), the Bancho branch office was opened in Okayama City for the first time in 22 and a half years.2016With the relocation of the new construction of the North Fire Department in (28), the special advanced rescue team was relocated from the West Fire Department.2017To Takamatsu branch office due to the relocation of the new construction of the Kibitsu branch office of the West Fire Department in (29)RenamedWas done.
Major medical institutions
- Kita Ward (Okayama City North/Central)
- Okayama City Hospital
- Okayama Municipal Kanagawa Hospital
- Okayama Prefectural Psychiatric Medical Center
- Okayama University Hospital
- National Hospital Organization Okayama Medical Center
- Okayama Red Cross Hospital
- Okayama Saiseikai General Hospital
- SaiseikaiKibi Hospital
- Kawasaki Medical School General Medical Center
- Heart Disease Center Sakakibara Hospital
- Okayama City Kumenami Town AssociationNational Health InsuranceFukuto Hospital
- Kosei Hospital
- Okayama Central Hospital
- Naka Ward (Okayama City East)
- Okayama Kyoritsu Hospital
- Okayama East Central Hospital
- Okayama Asahi East Hospital
- Okayama Hiroai Society Hospital
- Ryujo Orthopedic Hospital
- Higashi Ward (Saidaiji district, Okayama city)
- Okayama Saidaiji Hospital
- Okamura Isshindo Hospital
- Minami Ward (Southern Okayama City)
- Okayama Prefectural Museum of Art
- Okayama Prefectural Museum
- Okayama Orient Museum
- Hayashibara Museum of Art
- Yumeji Folk Museum
- Kibiji Literature Museum
- Okayama City Museum
- Okayama City Environmental Learning Center Medaka School
- Main library
- Convex Okayama
- Okayama Symphony Hall
- Okayama Civic Center
- Okayama City Cultural Hall
- Miki Memorial Hall
- Okayama City Saidaiji Community Center
- Okayama Convention Center(Mamakari Forum)
- Renes Hall
- Olga Hall
- Main post office
Zip CodeIs as follows.
- Okayama Central Post Office：700-00xx、700-08xx、700-09xx、700-85xx、700-86xx、700-87xx、701-01xx（701-010x～011x、0192～0195を除く）、701-11xx、701-21xx
- Senoo Post Office: 701-02xx, 709-12xx
- Bizen Ichinomiya Post Office: 701-12xx
- Takamatsu Post Office: 701-13xx, 701-14xx, 701-15xx, 701-16xx
- Okayama Minami Post Office: 702-80xx, 702-85xx, 702-86xx, 702-87xx
- Okayama East Post Office: 703-82xx, 703-85xx, 703-86xx, 703-87xx
- Saidaiji Post Office: 704-81xx, 704-85xx, 704-86xx, 704-87xx
- Bizen Seto Post Office: 709-08xx, 709-06xx, 701-22xx, 709-07xx
- Mitsu Post Office: 709-21xx
- Fukuto Post Office: 709-31xx
- Kurashiki Post Office(Kurashiki）：710-00xx、710-08xx、710-85xx、710-86xx、710-87xx、701-01xx（701-010x～011x、0192～0195のみ）、710-01xx、710-11xx、710-13xx -Minami-ku Uematsu only
- Okayama Prefectural General Ground
- Okayama Dome
- Okayama International Skating Rink
- Takebe Town Sports Center
Sister city/affiliated city
Okayama City has exchanges with 6 cities and 2 regions overseas.
- International Friendship City
- City of San Jose(The United States of America California）
- 1956(Showa 31), the director of the Hiroshima American Cultural Center consulted about the city relationship, leading to a sister city tie-up... This is the third overseas sister city tie-up in Japan... In 1965 (Showa 40), it imitated Korakuen in San Jose.Japan Friendship GardenWas opened.
- City of San Jose(Republic of Costa Rica State of San Jose）
- San Jose, USA, formed a sister city tie-up with San Jose. Mayor of San Jose proposed a sister city tie-up with three cities.. We accept and dispatch visiting groups every 10 yearsIn 2002, the city of San JoseOkayama ParkWas built by the donation of Okayama citizens.
- 1969(Showa 44) In February, the Bulgarian ambassador to Japan consults with the city of Plovdiv..
- Kibi MabiIs related to the fact that he visited Luoyang as a deputy ambassador to the country, and has a common point such as population size (about 50 people at that time).. 2003 (Heisei 15)May 4Luoyang City protested the alliance with Hsinchu City, so the alliance was frozen, but in 2006 (Heisei 18)May 3Since the mayors of both sides have changed, and it is the 25th anniversary of the conclusion, the tie-up freeze was lifted and it was decided to revive.
- Private exchanges through the festival were actively carried out, and a sister city tie-up was reached due to the accumulation of exchanges such as concluding parliamentary sister relationships and dispatching children and city staff.
- 2000In 12, the "Okayama City Japan-Taiwan Friendship City Parliamentary League" was formed, and a memorandum of understanding was signed with the Parliamentary League and the Hsinchu City Council and the city government to promote exchanges..
- Areas where partnership partnership agreements are concluded
- Umatila Indian Reservation Area Tribal Union (en) (The United States of America Oregon Pendleton City）
- Kai Youth (Cayuse people) , Umatila (Umatilla people) , Walla Walla (Walla Walla people) Consists ofSettlement.1993(5), Walla Walla Indian Don Sampson gave a lecture at the international exchange forum of "Okayama Ai Festival" and performed traditional music and dance... Deepen mutual exchange and reach friendly alliance.
- 1998(10) in AugustOkayama-GuamBecause private exchanges became popular with the fact that the spaces were connected by air.
- Partner city
- Kushiro(Hokkaido Kushiro General Promotion Bureau）
- In 1979 (Showa 54), a female sent by Korakuen in Okayama CityJapanese crane(Tancho Crane) was kept by the Tancho Crane Nature Park in Kushiro City and made a pair.(It is sometimes described that eggs were sent from Okayama and artificially hatched in Kushiro.). About Okayama and Japanese craneOkayama Nature Conservation CenterSee also
- Honorary Consulate
In the northern highlands and hilly areas, the cultivation of fruits, which have many brand-name items, is flourishing nationwide, and it is a major industry in Okayama City. "peach(white peach,Shimizu white peach, Golden peach, etc.) and “grape(Muscat,Shine Muscat,New Pione, Etc.) and the top share in Japan.Atago Pear(Atago pear)", "Duck(Yearly)” is its main brand item. In addition, livestock production centered on dairy cows is popular, and in addition,Shiitake mushroomAnd yellow, which is rare in JapanLeekIs being cultivated.
Vast southKojima BayBecause there is a countryside in the reclaimed landRiceThe total production volume of 8,900t accounts for a quarter of Okayama Prefecture. The breed isAsahi USThere are many of themOmachi riceIs also cultivated. In other cases,lotus root","eggplant"And the raw material for beer," NijobarleyIs also cultivated. Once upon a time in winterRushIt was a major production area, but now it is few. In the plains in the south of Okayama prefecture where the sunshine is long, there are many places where fresh flowers are produced. Even in Okayama citySweet pea","Dendrobium,” Larkspur”, etc. are cultivated and shipped all over the country.
The value of manufactured goods shipped is 8,200 billion yen, which accounts for about 10% of Okayama Prefecture's total, and is mainly in industries such as machinery, chemicals, food, and printing.
CoastalKojima Bay TheAsahikawa,Yoshii RiverEtc.First-class riverThe heavy chemical industry zone has not been formed because the depth of water is shallow due to the accumulation of sediment flowing out of it, and it is difficult to develop a route for 1-ton class vessels. for that reason,OkanamiIn an industrial areaKuraray-DOWA Holdings-Western Japan Daiken ProductsIn addition, in the Shinokaminami area and the Kuju area on the east coast of Asahikawa,Yanmar agricultural machinery manufacturing(YanmarGroup) and ShikokuSekisui HeimIndustry (Sekisui two you homeManufactured),NagatanienThere are many light industrial factories overall.
From these things,Industrial parkWe are focusing on development, and Kume near the city,HigashiokayamaThere are many medium-sized inland industrial parks such as ironworks and castings in Shinokaminami. Also,"Okayama Research Park, And "Saidaijishin Industrial Zone Corporate Complex" are attracting business establishments with an emphasis on research and logistics.With the incorporation of the four surrounding towns, in 4 (Heisei 2005), Mitsu TownKabayaHeadquarters factory and 4 industrial parks,2007In (19) in Seto-choKirin BeerOkayama factory and others joined.
Okayama metropolitan areaIt is the central city of the prefecture and has an overwhelming ability to attract customers in the prefecture. Typical commercial areas are Omotemachi and Okayama Station. As for the flow of commercial areas in the city center in recent years,arcadeThere was a tendency to disperse after moving from the shopping streets along the road connecting the main facilities, but in recent years redevelopment around Okayama station and expansion into commercial facilities have continued, and in recent yearsReturn to the city centerIs happening.
New retail store openings, etc. in the 50s (1975(Showa 50)- 1984From (59)) to the beginning of Heisei, the suburbs were the center, and the center was stagnant.After that, when the flow changed to the return to the city center,1998(10)JTWas built on the site of the city hall's factoryIto-YokadoとJoypolisThe complex facility "" was the forerunner of redevelopment. In addition, the construction of high-rise condominiums has continued, and the resident population in the center has been on the rise.
A major commercial cluster in Okayama City and Okayama Prefecture.It is a commercial area developed near the old castle.It is within walking distance from Okayama station,bus,TramIs also running. Most of the city bus routes are in the central part of OmotemachiTenmaya Bus StationSince it goes to Okayama Station via, it has a structure where shoppers gather. AroundBank of ChinaHead officeOkayama Prefectural OfficeEtc.Omotemachi Shopping StreetLocal located in the central partDepartment store OfTenmayaThere are a large number of commercial stores centering on the main store, targeting a wide range of age groups. Also, “Dutch Street” on the northeast side of the shopping district has been transformed from a back street to a youth town.
As a recent movement1999(11)Credo Okayama,furtherloftThe nucleustenantOkayama Lots (formerlyIzumiOkayama store) etc. have been opened. On the other hand, at the northern endOkayama Symphony Hall, In the south of SaidaijiSanchome Theater, Old in the eastBOJWith the Renes Hall that recreated the remains of the Okayama BranchOkayama Civic CenterIt has theaters and music halls such asCulturalThe color is strengthened.
The Tenjin district, where historical facilities such as Okayama Castle and Korakuen, and cultural facilities such as art museums and museums are located, is also called "" and is adjacent to the tourist zone. There are restrictions.
- Around Okayama Station
Sanyo Shinkansen-Shin-Osaka ~ With the opening of OkayamaTakashimayaOpening large stores with capital outside the prefecture such asUnderground streetIsOkayama first streetIs a relatively new district that has been opened, and the commercial map of the city center has been re-polarized.
Redevelopment has been one after another over the last few yearsOkayama Convention CenterとLitt City BuildingAt the east exit, a commercial facility due to conversion from Okayama Station to the bridgeSansute Okayama,Naritsu Okayama BuildingOf large consumer electronics retailersBic cameraCommercial facilities opened one after another.
OnceHayashibara GroupThe land on the south side of the east exit of Okayama Station (about 46,000m2) Is the largest commercial complex in the Chugoku and Shikoku regionsAEON MALL OkayamaBecame. The first non-suburban typeGovernment-designated cityAs a downtown commercial facility located in front of the central station,Tokyu Hands,H&M,ZARASuch as tenantsCinema complex,Okayama BroadcastingThere is a studio and a news department office. In addition, the fashion building of the same AEON Group is located on the opposite side of the city hall.Okayama VivreHowever, with the opening of AEON MALL Okayama,2014(26) The store closed on May 5th.
Major companies headquartered in Okayama
* Bold isListed companies
- Hayashibara Group(Hayashibara, Hayashibara Shoji, Hayashibara Institute of Biochemistry, etc.)
- Kan official school uniform
- Nakashima Propeller
- Takizawa Iron Works
- Aussie Giken
- Yanmar agricultural machinery manufacturing(Yanmargroup)
- Okayama Paper
- Sekisui Chemical Industryグループ
- Okayama Sekisui Industry
- Chushikoku Sekisui Heim Industry
- Japan Kabaya-Ohayo Holdings
- White cross
- Okayama Kimuraya
- Soke Genkichi-an
- Hiroeido Main Store
- Large Manjui room
- Miyashita Brewery
- Architecture/real estate
- Aisawa Industry
- Tenmaya store
- Sanyo Marunaka
- Haruyama Shoji
- Kawanishi Holdings
- Tatoo(Secondhand book market）
- Saint Mark
- Rick Corporation
- Kaitac Group
- Zag Zag
- Marine Police
- Watanabe Fresh Pavilion
- Love drags
- Sanyo Pleasure
- Cross company
- Eight consultant(EJ Holdings）
- Career planning
- Kinoshita Dai Circus
- Fagiano Okayama Sports Club
- Electrical & Gas
- Okayama Prefecture Freight Forwarding
- Ryobi Holdings
- Okayama Electric Track
- Uno Motor Vehicle
- Shimotsui Electric Railway
- Chutetsu Bus
- Benesse Corporation
- KG information(Head officeTakamatsu）
- Visa group(Town information Okayama)
- Kibito Publishing
- NDS(TikiTiki Internet)
- Ryobi Systems
- Eating out
CommercialTerrestrial wavetv setOn broadcast, Okayama PrefectureKagawaIt is the same broadcasting area as 3 stations in Okayama city,TakamatsuThere are two offices headquartered in. Okayama/Tamano City borderMt.Kinko transmitting stationIn Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, there are parent stations of TV stations.
Regarding radio broadcasting, it is broadcast in each prefecture area of Okayama and Kagawa, but it can be heard in many areas of both prefectures, and even in Okayama City, it is possible to hear the prefecture broadcasting of Kagawa prefecture.
- NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station
- RSK Sanyo Broadcasting(TBSseries. Become a parent companyRSK HoldingsFunded by Okayama Prefecture and Sanyo Shimbun)
- Okayama Broadcasting(OHK.Fuji Television Network, Incseries)
- TV set(TSC.Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series. (Under Sanyo Shimbun)
■ Main officeIs located in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, but Okayama City is also included in the broadcasting target area (both have Okayama Headquarters in Okayama City)
- Sanyo Broadcasting (JRN/NRN series)
- Okayama FM Broadcasting(FM Okayama)
- Okayama City FM(Radio momo)
- FM Living (FM Kurashiki) * Headquartered in Kurashiki City. Part enters the service area.
Cable TV has two stations in the service area, but there is no area where the two stations are mixed. Also, these two stations can watch onivision programs.
- Okayama Network(Oni Vision Kita/Naka/Higashi/Minami Ward)
- Kurashiki Cable TV(KCT Minami-ku Uematsu / Nishiuematsu only) * Headquartered in Kurashiki City.
In OkayamaArea codeIs as follows:
- OkayamaMA086(City code is 200 ~ 299, 362 ~ 365, 367 ~ 369, 722 ~ 724, 726, 728, 737, 738, 800 ~ 809, 890 ~ 909, 940 ~ 949, 952, 953, 959) -City Most of
- KurashikiMA086(Same as 420-489-520, 529, 552, 553, 691, 697) -A part of Mishima, Minami-ku and a part of Uematsu, Minami-ku
- From area 1 aboveSetouchi City(Oku-cho (part of Otomi, part of Kitajima, part of Fukunaka, part of Fukuyama, Mukoyama)),Akaban(Part of Iwata, Hozaki, stables, part of Wada),Kumenami TownCity charges apply to, but other areas with the same area code (areas in 2. above and Akaiwa MA (city code 600 to 609, 950, 951, 954 to 958, 994 to 999)- Akaban(Excluding some Iwata, Hosaki, Baya, and some Wada),Misaki TownMutual calls to (Takashita, Iioka) are covered by the prefecture's out-of-city charges (adjacent areas), and the area code (086) is required.
- From area 2 aboveKurashikiOf whichGeneral corporation(Kiyone Kuroda),Asaguchi City(Part of Yae, Kanemitsu Town),Hayashima TownLocal charges apply to (areas with area code 086 only), but inter-call charges to other areas with the same area code (area 1. above and Akaban MA) apply within the prefecture. (Region 1 is treated as an adjacent area) and the area code (086) is required.
Change of phone number due to unification of MA in Okayama city
2013From May 25, 5, all areas in Okayama City and Kumenan Town that correspond to Okayama Seto MA, Tamano MA, and Fukuwatari MA have been incorporated into Okayama MA (area 1. above).
- Okayama Seto MA (No change in area code)
- 958-FGHJ → 908-FGHJ (F code is0-1)
- 952-953-959No change in phone number for stations.
- The remaining area is "Akaban MAWas renamed to. In addition, in Akaban city953Bureau (Seto Mantomi Containment Bureau)995After changing to the station (Kumayama Containment Bureau), the subscriber number was also changed significantly. In Akaban city959Bureau (KDDI)606Changed to a station (no change in subscriber number).
- Tamano MA
- 08636-E-FGHJ → 086-36E-FGHJ (E code is2~5,7~9)
- 0863-66As for (Hokodate Containment Bureau), it is still Tamano MA.
- Fukuto MA
- 0867-DE-FGHJ → 086-7DE-FGHJ (DE code is22~24-26-28-37-38)
- The remaining area is "Kamogawa MAWas renamed to. In addition,0867-27(Fukuwatari Asahi Bureau)0867-34(Kamogawa Containment Bureau)0867-35(Kamogawa Ihara Containment Bureau) remains Kamogawa MA as before.
- University consortium Okayama
By utilizing intellectual resources and collaborating with local communities and industry by universities and political circles in Okayama Prefecture, "creating attractive higher education suitable for the times" and "contributing to the development of vibrant people and urban development" Aiming at2006(18) Established in April. Currently, there are 4 four-year universities in Okayama Prefecture, andOkayamaAnd the Okayama Keizai Doyukai, the secretariat is in Okayama University of Science.
There are no public universities in the city.
- Notre Dame Seishin University(Women's school)
- Okayama University of Science
- Okayama University of Commerce
- Sanyo Gakuen University
- Jushi University
- China Gakuen University
- Kibi International University(The headquarters is in Takahashi City, but the Okayama Ekimae Campus of the Graduate School of Working People is established.)
- Pacific Rim University
- Okayama Medical College
In the past, Okayama Prefectural Junior College existed.the current[When?]Is the "Okayama Prefectural Lifelong Learning Center".Okayama Prefectural Universityas well as the Okayama Prefectural University Junior CollegeSee also section.
- Okayama Red Cross Nursing College
- Okayama Medical Technology College
- West Japan Cooking Confectionery College
- China Design College
- Okayama University of Science
- International Okayama Dental Hygiene College
- Soignier Nursing College
- Ohara Academy
- Ohara Business Civil Service College Okayama School
- Okayama Information IT Creator College
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Asahi High School
- Okayama City Okayama Misao High School(* Junior high schoolAlso has)
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Yoshizumi High School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Ichinomiya High School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Castle East High School
- Okayama Prefectural Saidaiji High School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Mitsu High School
- Okayama Prefectural Seto High School
- Okayama Prefectural Takamatsu Agricultural High School
- Okayama Prefectural Koyo High School
- Okayama Prefectural Seto Minami High School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Technical High School
- Okayama Prefectural Higashiokayama Technical High School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama East Commercial High School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Minami High School
- Okayama Prefectural Ojo Castle High School
- Okayama City Okayama Korakukan High School(* There is also a junior high school)
- Okayama High School(*There is also a junior high school)
- Kansai High School(Men's school)
- Okayama University of Science High School(Ordinary school and junior high school are also available)
- Shujitsu High School(It also has a junior high school)
- Sanyo Gakuen High School(It also has a junior high school)
- Okayama University of Commerce High School
- Okayama Gakugeikan High School(Ordinary school and junior high school are also available)
- Meisei Gakuin High School
- Soshi Gakuen High School(OldBell Gakuen High School）
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolOkayama Campus
- Daiichi Gakuin High SchoolOkayama Campus
- Japan Aviation High SchoolOkayama Learning Center
- Yakushima Ozora High SchoolOkayama School
- Renaissance High SchoolOkayama Learning Center
- (Opened on April 2014, 26)
Junior high school
There are 38 junior high schools (including 1 national school) in Okayama city.
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Misao Junior High School(* high schoolAlso has)
- Okayama City Okayama Korakukan Junior High School(* High school is also attached)
- Junior high school(* High school is also attached)
- Sanyo Gakuen Junior High School(* High school is also attached)
- Okayama Junior High School(* High school is also attached)
- Okayama University of Science(* High school is also attached)
- Okayama Gakugeikan Kiyohide Junior High School(* High school is also attached)
For junior high schools that do not have a high school, refer to the articles of each ward.
- List of junior high schools in Kita Ward
- List of junior high schools in Naka Ward
- List of junior high schools in Higashi Ward
- List of junior high schools in Minami Ward
Regarding kindergartens and elementary schools, please refer to the articles of each ward. There are 80 kindergartens (1 national and 9 private) and 93 elementary schools (1 national and 2 private) in the city.
- List of kindergartens and elementary schools in Kita Ward
- List of kindergartens and elementary schools in Naka Ward
- List of kindergartens and elementary schools in Higashi Ward
- List of kindergartens and elementary schools in Minami Ward
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama School for the Blind
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Deaf School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Support School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Nishi Support School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama East Support School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama South Support School
- Okayama Prefectural Okayama Seto High School
- Okayama University School of Education Special Support School
Educational facilities other than school education
- Driving school
- Okayama Labor Bureau Director Registered Training Organization
The railway network extends, with the railroad lines extending radially from Okayama Station and connecting to most of the main areas of the city.[Note 1].
In particularJRSince its inception,National railwayTrain type of the timesDiamondSince then, the focus has been on transportation in metropolitan areas, and there are many people along the lineSanyo Main LineThe number of stations is gradually increasing.2005(17) Between Okayama and Niwase on the Sanyo Main Line on October 10stKitanagase Station,2008(20) Between Takashima and Okayama on March 3thNishikawahara StationOpened.
As a future plan, of the JR Kibi LineLRTThere is a chemical conversion plan.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Shinkansen : Okayama station
- S WSanyo Main Line : Mantomi Station - Seto Station - Kamido Station - Higashiokayama Station - Takashima Station - Nishikawahara Station -Okayama Station- Kitanagase Station - Nisese Station
- NAko Line : Saidaiji Station - Otara Station -Higashiokayama Station
- M LUno Line(Seto Ohashi Line・Uno Minato Line): Okayama Station- Omoto Station - Bizen Nishiichi Station - Senoo Station - Bitchu-Minoshima Station -(During this time, Hayashima Town, Tsukubo District-Kurashiki City)- Hikozaki Station - Bizen Kataoka Station - Sakogawa Station
- MHonshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line):Uematsu Station
- TTsuyama Line: Okayama Station- Hokaiin Station - Bizenbara Station - Tamashiwa Station - Makiyama Station - Nonoguchi Station - Kanagawa Station - Takebe Station - Fukuto Station
- UKibi Line(Momotaro Line): Okayama Station- Bizen Sanmon Station - Daianji Station - Bizen Ichinomiya Station - Kibitsu Station - Binchu Takamatsu Station - Ashimori Station
PrivateOkayama Electric TrackIs in operation. 2 routes, total length 4.7kmJapanShortest inTramThen from the front of Okayama stationOmotemachi,Prefectural officeThere is a route centering on the old castle town. It is used by about 1 people a day and has been established as a foot for citizens and continues to operate in the black.
As a future prospect, get in the Okayama station east exit station square, go down the city hall line and go from Daiku with the city hallOkayama University HospitalOrOmoto StationOr from Ogose to the east Kiyohashi Bridge lineIn front of Daiunji TempleThere is a new line concept such as circularization that connects the two.
At the same time the city hallTransit mallThere is also a concept that it will be changed, and a social experiment has been conducted to investigate the effect of traffic congestion due to lane reduction. Also,LRTIt has already been agreed between Okayama Electric Railway and JR that they will enter the JR Kibi Line, which is scheduled to be converted. However, in both cases, the government and companies are unable to agree on the burden of construction funds, and the plan has not progressed.
- Okayama Electric Track
- ○H Higashiyama Main Line : [Okayama station square stop - Nishikawa Midori Park Stop - Yanagawa stop - Castle stop - Prefectural Office Stop - Saidaiji Town Bus Stop -(Kyobashi stop・ Stops only on the first Sunday of every month, Kyobashi Morning Market)- Kobashi stop - Nakanagon Bus Stop - Kadota Yashiki Station - Higashiyama/Okaden Museum Station Stop
- ○S Kiyobashi Line: Yanagawa stop- Post office stop - Tamachi stop - Shinsaidaijimachisuji stop - Daiunji-mae stop - Higashichuomachi stop - Kiyobashi Bridge Stop
- Transit Bus
Several private buses operate in different areas, and there is no record of public transportation (municipal bus) operation. The line is the bus terminal at the east exit of Okayama stationTenmaya Bus StationA line network is formed in a radial pattern centering around. In addition, the Okayama station west exit bus platform was opened on April 2010, 4, and there are route buses from Okayama station to the northwest and high-speed, sightseeing and airport limousine buses.
Hachiko Transportation is a method of boarding before and after getting on and off, and a fare is a special section system with a numbered ticket.
The contactless IC card is used on Ryobi Bus, Okaden Bus, Tobi Bus, Shimoden Bus, and Uno Bus.HarecaIt can be used in common, including some routes of the Chutetsu bus. On the other hand, the Chutetsu Bus (some routes) and the Bihoku BusBus card for each(prepaid card) Is issued. Each company that introduced Hareca (excluding Uno Bus)Surutto KANSAI CouncilBecause it is a member ofIC card compatible with nationwide mutual serviceCan also be used.
- Ryobi Bus
- Okayama Electric Track(Ryobi Group）
- Tobi Bus(Ryobi Group）
- Shimotsui Electric Railway
- Uno Motor Vehicle
- Chutetsu Bus
- Bihoku bus
- Hachiaki Transport
- Highway national road
- Regional high standard road
- General national road
In Okayama City, the main roads that serve as a wide-area movement axis are north-southNational Route 30とNational Route 53, East-west directionNational Route 2bypassAnd Old National Route 2 (currentNational Route 250,Okayama Prefectural Road No. 162 Okayama Kurashiki Line), northwest directionNational Route 180Is. In particular, National Highway No. 2 Bypass is the only road with four or more lanes among the main roads that run through Okayama City from east to west.Asahikawa,Hyakken RiverAs it crosses large rivers such as, more than 10 cars pass in many places a day.
- Prefectural road
- Regular passenger routes:Shodoshima(KagawaShodo-gunTonosho Town)Direction
Japan's three largest Inari・Mogami Inari
- Takeuchi styleBirthplace of ancient martial arts
- Okayama Castle(Around Ojo Castle Park)
- Ikeda Zoo
- Okayama City Handayama Botanical Garden
- Mogami Inari
- Foot guard
- RSK rose garden
- Yawata Onsen Village・Yahata no Sato
- Takebenomori Park
- Higashi Ward
- South ward
- Okayama Farmers Market South Village
Festivals and events
- Saidaiji TempleKaiyo(Naked Festival) (February 2rdSaturday）
- Okayama Sakura Carnival (April)
- Sochu ShrineMikami (4st or 1nd Sunday of April)
- Okayama Momotaro Festival-Back(Late July or early August)
- Karasujo light source village (August)
- Okayama International Music Festival (September)
- National Famous Morning Market Fair (October)
- Autumn Momotaro Festival (October)
- Bizen Okayama Eh? Isn't it oath payment (early November)?
- MOMOTAROH FANTASY (December)
- Morning market
- Kyobashi morning market (first Sunday of every month)
- Saidaiji Morning Market (3rd Sunday of every month)
Specialty / famous confectionery
- Kibi dumpling
- Rose sushi
- Japanese Spanish mackerelCuisine
- Pork cutlet on rice(Demikatsu bowl）
- MamakariCooking (Mamakari pickled vegetables, Mamakari sushi)
- Pork cutlet ramen
- Takebe yogurt
- Fruit parfait
- Professional Sports Team/Adult Sports Team
- Is basedOkayama Prefectural Ground Athletic Field(City Light Stadium)
- Is basedOkayama Prefectural General Gymnasium(Zip Arena Okayama)
- Is basedOkayama Prefectural General Gymnasium(Momotaro Arena)
- Is basedOkayama Prefectural Ground Athletic Field(City Light Stadium)
- Is basedOkayama Budokan
- City light Okayama hardball baseball club - Adult baseball・Corporate team.
- Kuraray Okayama Baseball Club - Adult baseball・Corporate team.1973(Showa 48) Dissolution.
- Tenmaya Women's Athletics Club - societylandOUR TEAM
Annual sports competition held in Okayama city
- Momotaro Cup National High School Karatedo Training Tournament (January)
- Sunny Country Okayama International Youth Soccer SANWA CUP (August)
- Okayama Marathon(May)
- Sanyo Women's Road Race(May)
International sports events held in the past
- 2003 World Cup Volleyball(Men's 3rd Round B venue)
- 2006(18)Volleyball World Grand Prix(Qualifying round, 3rd week, Group I)
- 2007 World Cup Volleyball(Men's 3rd Round B venue)
- 2010 Volleyball World Grand Prix(Qualifying round, 2nd week, F group)
Works set in Okayama city
- Single Apartment Dokdamiso(1979(Showa 54)- 1993(5),Fukuya TakashiProduct,hero OfBirth PlaceAsSaidaiji TempleOften drawn around the district)
- Rejuvenating Sky -RESCUE WINGS-(2006(18), the 6th episode depicts the Daianji district in Kita-ku, Okayama city.)
- Tsukiji fish river bank third generation(Volume 12)
- I'll die if I recommend you to go to the Budokan.(2015,Hirao AuriThe production is set in Okayama City, and other cities in the prefecture may also be drawn.)
- Child in the wind(1936(Showa 11),Joji TsubotaProduct)
- My struggle (1967(Showa 42),Reiko TsutsumiProduct)
- Morimoto Inspector Series (2006(18), by Timothy Hemion)
- Dare Girls(2011(23),Harada MahaProduct)
- Frankenstein vs. Underground Monster(1965(40), director:Honda Inoshiro,starring:Tadao Takashima）
- Quarrel(1966(41), director:Kiyojun Suzuki,starring:Hideki Takahashi）
- My struggle (1968(43), director:Noboru Nakamura,starring:Ryoko Sakuma）
- Kanto Tekiya Family Fighting Hitoshi(1970(45), director:Suzuki Norifumi,starring:Bunta Sugawara)- Saidaiji TempleIs the stage
- Fishing idiot diary 18 Hama-chan Sue's promise of Seto(2007(19), Director:Yuzo Asahara,starring:Toshiyuki Nishida-Rentaro Mikuni）
- ALWAYS Sunset on XNUMX-chome(2005(17), Director:Takashi Yamazaki,starringHidetaka Yoshioka)- Saidaiji TempleIn front of the townGofuku streetLocation around the shopping district
- ALWAYS Sanchome Sunset '64, (2012(24), Director:Takashi Yamazaki,starringHidetaka Yoshioka)-Same as above
- Okayama's daughter (2008(20), Director:Kenji Fukuma）
- Happy muscat(2021Scheduled to be released on May 5, Director:Akio Yoshida,starringRiko Fukumoto）
- 10. If Harima immediately goes to Okayama in Bizen, where you can hear the name of the pottery, you can change to the famous Kibi dumpling Tsuyama.
- 11. Mito, Kanazawa, Okayama, and three parks under the sun. See also Korakuen.
- 19. The cherry blossoms of the famous tree that Saidaiji Hojo Toki Yoriturido hand-planted after Setouchi are in Iwama-ji Temple.
- 20. Korakuen in Okayama, which is coming soon, is one of the three parks in Japan
- 21. A city that thrives in Asahikawa City of XNUMX villages and the XNUMX divisions that are clean
- 22.There are two railroads to transfer to the Chinese railway. To play in Sakushu Tsuyama, visit the Kibitsu shrine.
- 25. Returning to Koshiokayama, famous for its sound, Bizen ware.
- Boinkler (1995(7),THE BLUE HEARTS,Songwriting:Hiromoto Komoto, "Okayama's Boyne Killer" is sung in the lyrics.)
- start(2008(20),ghostnote, Lyrics: Nobumasa Ohira, Composition:ghostnote, Is sung in the lyrics as "Omotemachi Arcade"
- ^ In Okayama CityPrivate railwayRailway (runs on the roadOrbit methodbyTramnotRailway Business LawbyTrain) Does not exist, JR is the only transportation available in the suburbs. nationwideGovernment-designated cityIn addition, as a city where private railway does not exist,HokkaidoSapporo,MiyagiSendai city,NiigataNiigataThere is. None of these citiesHeavy snowfallThere is something in common. The City Transportation Bureau operates in Sapporo and Sendai.subwayHowever, there are no subways in Niigata and Okayama. In this way, the only ordinance-designated cities where there is no railway other than JR are Niigata City and Okayama City. In both cities, there were times when private railways existed before the transition to a government-designated city, and in Niigata CityNiigata Transportation Train LineExists, even in Okayama city1984Until (59)Okayama Rinko RailwayExisted, but all of them have been abolished due to the decrease in transportation volume.
- ^ ""Sunny Country Okayama" continues to be statistically supported”. Okayama Prefectural Policy Bureau Statistical Analysis Division (May 2011, 5). 2017/3/6Browse.
- ^ Genuine Kondo,Short-term changes in urban temperature and environment'
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Hiyoji Temple 1st to 10th value in the history of observation
- ^ "Okayama 1981 (Showa 56) --2010 (22)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/1/6Browse.
- ^ "Okayama 1st to 10th place in the history of observation”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2012/2/6Browse.
- ^ Top meeting with Mayor Okayama Takamatsu City Official Site-Mayor's Office
- ^ 27 national census result Basic population results (Okayama Prefecture)
- ^ Deputy Mayor of Okayama City - Okayama CityOfficial website・ March 2012, 24 Press conference
- ^ About appointment of deputy mayor --Okayama City Official Website ・ August 2012, 24 Press Conference
- ^ Ordinance-designated city transition Okayama city concludes basic agreement with prefecture --December 2007, 19. Okayama Nichinichi Shimbun.
- ^ We announced ward name policy --June 2008, 20. Okayama City.
- ^ Ordinance Reform: Okayama Moves to Maebashi, Core City of Decree City--April Next Year - Mainichi NewspapersOctober 2008, 20. (Mainichi Newspapers)
- ^ Okayama City Hall signboard for decision to move to ordinance city Mayor Takaya unveiled in line with promulgation of ordinance --October 2008, 20. Sanyo Shimbun.
- ^ "701-01xx" area isKibi Post OfficeJurisdiction, "701-11xx" area is formerTsudaka Post OfficeJurisdiction, "701-21xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Musa Post Office.Respectively,2006(18) Musa Post Office,2015(27) Tsudaka Post Office,2018Transferred to Okayama Chuo Post Office in (30) due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Kibi Post Office.
- ^ "709-12xx" area isSakogawa Post Officejurisdiction.2017Transferred to Senoo Post Office in (29) due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Hazakawa Post Office.
- ^ The "701-14xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Ashimori Post Office, the "701-15xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Japan Post, and the "701-16xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Fukutani Post Office.Respectively,2006(18) Ashimori Post Office / Hijikai Post Office,2016Transferred to Takamatsu Post Office in (28) due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Fukuya Post Office.
- ^ The "701-22xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the Motoakasaka Post Office, and the "709-07xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Kumayama Post Office. Transferred to Bizen Seto Post Office in 2006 (Heisei 18) due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Akasaka Post Office and Kumayama Post Office.
- ^ "701-01xx" area isKibi Post OfficeJurisdiction, "710-01xx" area is former, Amagi Post Office jurisdiction, "710-11xx" area is formerChayamachi Post OfficeJurisdiction, "710-13xx" area is formerly under the jurisdiction of Yata Post Office.Amagi Post Office and Yata Post Office in 2006 (Heisei 18), Chayamachi Post Office in 2015 (Heisei 27), respectively.2018Transferred to Kurashiki Post Office in (30) due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Kibi Post Office.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q "Introduction of international friendship exchange cities/regions". Okayama City. 2016/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "(PDF)". Okayama City. 2012/2/21Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y "Sister (Friendship) Alliance Information". Local Government Internationalization Association.As of August 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/6/1Browse.
- ^ "Mayor News [50th Anniversary San Jose City Delegation to Japan-April 20, 4]". Okayama City. 2016/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b "Domestic sister cities, etc.”. Kushiro City. 2016/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b "City Manual 2003”. Kushiro City. 2016/6/1Browse.
- ^ List of Consulates in Okayama Prefecture
- Takeuchi style Jiu-Jitsu
- Mr. Kanemitsu
- Mr. Ukita
- Mr. Ikeda
- Okayama Domain
- Kanazawa(Kenrokuen Garden）
- Okayama City Official Website (Japanese)
- Okayama City Tourism and Convention Information Site (Japanese) -Okayama Tourism and Convention Association
- For Wikitravel,Okayama CityThere is a travel guide about. (Japanese)