Let's get rid of infection from the downtown area
Restaurant owner in Susukino area Study session on new corona measures
If you write the contents roughly
Sapporo City plans to formulate new guidelines for infectious disease control, such as holding a study session next month.
Sapporo City holds a study session for businesses for the first time in the Susukino area today to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus. → Continue reading
It is a broadcasting station affiliated with TV TOKYO, whose broadcasting area is Hokkaido. The contents of the program will be distributed in text format, focusing on Hokkaido topics such as daily news, gourmet food, travel, and lifestyle information. I try to write articles that are enjoyable for everyone, not just in Hokkaido. Also, in case of emergency, live distribution will be provided.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sapporo(Sapporo) isHokkaido OfCentral HokkaidoLocated inIshikari Promotion BureauBelongs toCity.LocationIt is also the location of the Ishikari Promotion Bureau, and is located in Hokkaido.Politics-Economy-cultureIt is the center of the city.Has the largest population in Hokkaido (about 196 million people)Government-designated city.
JapanNorthernmostGovernment-designated cityAnd nationwideCityAmong the横 浜 市,Osaka,Nagoya cityIt has the fourth largest population after, and accounts for about 4% (about 4%) of the total population of Hokkaido. In HokkaidoPrimate CityAndSapporo metropolitan areaIs formed.AinuPeople were livingEzoIs 1869 (Meiji 2)HokkaidoWas renamedPioneerWas set up and construction of Sapporo Honfu began.. First in 1875 (Meiji 8)Tun TianbingSettled. The construction plan for Sapporo was the pioneer judge at the timeYoshiyuki ShimaConceived by京都Town planning with reference toCreation bridgeBased on the eastern foot, the east-west axisSosei River, The north-south axis was set as Oshima Dori (currently Minami 1-jo Dori)(Currently the north-south axis isOdori Park).For this reason, most of the cityscape is in the center.BoardIt is in the shape of.
After that, the surrounding towns and villages were incorporated and merged to expand the city area.
1972 years(Showa47 years)AsiaFirst timeWinter Olympics(Sapporo Olympics) Held. Since thenInternational Ski FederationOf various international competitionsAsian Winter Games,International University Sports FederationSponsored winterUniversiadeCompetition,FIFA World Cup,FIBA Basketball World Cup,World Rally Championship,Rugby World CupMany international competitions are being held. Even Sapporo City attracts and holds various events and exhibitions, corporate meetings and reward trips (MICE) Are actively engaged in,International Conference Tourist CityHas been certified. About 1,300 million tourists visit every yearTourist cityHas becomeIt is a city that ranks high in the ranking of the municipality ranking survey every year... In 2013 (Heisei 25) UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Was founded byCreative city networkWas recognized as the second largest city in the world (first in Asia) in the "Media Arts City" field.
2026 Winter OlympicsAlthough he was conducting an invitation activity by announcing that he would run for the venue, Indicated that it intends to change its candidacy and attraction activities to the 2030 Games.
Origin of city name
Origin isAinuof"Sat Polo"(Sat-poro, dry and large) by Matsuura Takeshiro ("Because the Toyohira River used to be a river with extremely low water volume in the dry season "or" Because the area was a vast dry land ") , "Sari Polo Pep(Sari-poro-pet, its reeds are vast rivers), such as Hidezo Yamada's theory..
As mentioned above, Sapporo is a place name derived from the Ainu language, but the oldest confirmed document isShakushainIt was a report of the Tsugaru feudal lord in the battle of Ishikari, and the village that went back 3 ri from the mouth of Ishikari was described as "Satsuhoro"..
In old records, it was written in hiragana, but as time went by, it changed to katakana and kanji... In the literature around the 17th and 18th centuries, although there are fluctuations in the notation such as "Satsuhoro", "Satsuporo", "Yatsuhoro", and "Satsuhoro", they are written in hiragana and man'yogana.The last hiragana notation you can see is1807 (cultureIt is "Shimosatsuhoro" of 4 years). 1791 (KanseiAfter being written as "Satsuhoro" on the map of 3 years), the katakana notation of "Satsuhoro" has become common.Other than that, there are some katakana that are indicated as "Satsupolo" and "Shatsuboro", but this is not common.At the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, it will be written in Chinese characters as "Kan" and "Fuda".In the Meiji era, "縨" changed to "hood" and the notation "Sapporo" became established.
Ishikari PlainLocated in the southwestern part of the city, with an area of 1,121.26 km2でHong KongAlmost the same asareahave.. Distance is east-west 42.30Kilometers(Km) The city area extends 45.40 km north and south..The Toyohira River formed the flat centerFanIs.
The climate of Sapporo isSea of Japan side climateIt is said that,Köppen climate classificationThen.Subarctic humid climateIt belongs to (Dfa). There are many sunny days from April to June,HonshuSeen inrainy seasonThere is no time for.Average daily temperature is 20 in summer℃The days that exceed will continue. In octoberAutumn leavesHas begun, and the snow that has fallen since early DecemberDeep snowOften becomes.. The winter season from December to February is characterized by cold snowfall, and the amount of snowfall in one winter reaches about 12 m.. In March, the chills relaxed, and in the beginning of April, all-day snowfall began...It is rare in the world that a large city with a population of about 200 million is located in a heavy snowfall area..
|Sapporo(Sapporo District Meteorological Observatory) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||11.2|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−3.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−6.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−27.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||108.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||137|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5mm)||22.1||19.2||18.3||12.3||10.2||9.3||9.4||10.5||11.7||14.0||18.3||19.9||175.1|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||29.1||25.2||22.5||6.7||0.1||0||0||0||0||0.9||13.5||26.8||124.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||90.4||103.5||144.7||175.8||200.4||180.0||168.0||168.1||159.3||145.9||99.1||82.7||1,718|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1876-present)|
|Sapporo (Sapporo District Meteorological Observatory) 1961–1990 Average climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.1|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−4.6|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−8.4|
|Source: Science Chronology|
|Climate of Teine Ward and Teine Yamaguchi (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||9.3|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−4.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−8.4|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−20.9|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||98.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||75.6||92.1||142.9||172.8||192.5||170.3||155.6||168.3||161.8||143.1||91.6||73.9||1,640.6|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Toyohira WardHokkaido Agricultural Research CenterClimate of weather observations (1981-2000)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−11.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||60.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||64|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||93.9||110.9||153.3||155.2||159.5||148.2||133.6||142.9||140.1||135.9||79.3||73.6||1,526.4|
|Source:Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center|
Winter heat island phenomenon
Recently in SapporoHeat islandPhenomenonJapan's three largest citiesAs remarkable as. In January, the lowest temperature in January in Sapporo has risen by 100 degrees, above +1 degrees in Nagoya and +6.5 degrees in Osaka, and close to +4.3 degrees in Tokyo..Sapporo District Meteorological ObservatoryIs installed in SapporoCity centerHowever, due to the heat island phenomenon, the minimum temperature never fell to around -20 degrees during the severe cold season, and the temperature below -10 degrees was drastically reduced. In addition, it is less likely that the minimum temperature in January will be lower than the normal value (-1 degrees). In particular, the minimum temperature increase rate since 7.0 has exceeded that of Tokyo. Therefore, it was said that the climate was relatively mild in Hokkaido.DonanCoastal areas andTohoku regionThere are many days when the minimum temperature during the cold season is higher than in some areas in the inland area.
|The population density|
|Installation date||Reason for installation|
|01101-1||Chuo-ku||241,227||46.42||5,196.62||November||Measures associated with the transition to an ordinance-designated city|
|01108-8||Atsubetsu Ward||125,891||24.38||5,163.7||November||Partition from Shiroishi Ward|
|01109-6||Teine Ward||142,010||56.77||2,501.5||Partition from Nishi Ward|
|01110-0||Kiyota Ward||112,079||59.87||1,872.04||November||Partition from Toyohira Ward|
The population of Sapporo City exceeded 2008 million in August 20.The male/female ratio was 10.0 for women and 9.0 for men. There are more males in their teens and females in their twenties.
Municipalities that do not face the sea have the largest population in Japan.
The first in 1920 (Taisho 9)CensusSo the population is 102580,Hakodate-OtaruIt was the third in Hokkaido after.. After thatWorld War IDue to the later boom, the food processing industry, which was a key industry at that time,Textile industrySuch aslight industryDeveloped and the population grew steadily.. According to a survey conducted in 1941 (Showa 16), the population was 224729, exceeding 20 for the first time, surpassing Hakodate City to become No. 1 in Hokkaido..Second World WarAfter that, in 1950 (Showa 25)Hokkaido Development LawEnactment ・ The Hokkaido development project led by the Japanese government, such as the enforcement of the first Hokkaido Comprehensive Development Plan in 1952, has begun in earnest, and the advancement of foreign capital into Hokkaido has also become active.As a result, the economic role of Sapporo City, where the government's local agencies are concentrated, has risen sharply, and new construction and relocation of companies and factories such as wholesalers, subcontractors, and subcontractors have continued.(In this regard, the influence of the Japanese government's controlled economic policy during and after the war is also significant.).Postwar nationwide urban concentration trends and in HokkaidoPrimary industryDue to the slump in (agriculture, forestry and fisheries), the influx of population from each municipality in Hokkaido to Sapporo City, which was not so remarkable before the war, will become noticeable... According to a survey conducted in 1955 (Showa 30), the population exceeded 426620 with 40..
The nationwide tendency of urban concentration is in the 30's (1955-1964)High economic growthIt went further in the period and appeared especially prominently in Sapporo, the central city of Hokkaido...HokkaidocoalDue to the decline of industryCoal mineDue to the influx of employees who left the company in Sapporo, the population rapidly increased at a pace of 4 people a year.. After that, due to the expansion of living areas,Bed townAlthough the population is increasing, the population of Sapporo City is steadily increasing. In the 1965 (Showa 40) survey, the population was 794908, and in the 1970 (Showa 45) survey, the population was 1,010,123, which is 8 in Japan. Became the second city of 100 million people. In 1972 (Showa 47)Kawasaki City-Fukuoka Cityと と も にGovernment-designated cityAnd the ward system was enforced..Although the post-war urbanization of Sapporo City has stopped the outflow of population from within Hokkaido to the outside of Hokkaido, the business bases that receive employment are concentrated in Sapporo City and its surroundings. It also contributed to the depopulation of agricultural and fishery areas and former coal mine areas.. It has been thought that the population of Sapporo City has been on a downward trend since peaking in 27, but even in 29, the population continues to increase. The only municipality in HokkaidoEstimated populationIs announced every month.
The estimated population as of October 3, 10rd year of Reiwa was 1, a decrease of 1,975,001 from the previous year.
As of August 2005, 17, the number of registered foreigners is 8.Total fertility rateIs 1.07 (FY20).
|Population distribution by age in Sapporo and Japan (2005)||Sapporo City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Sapporo
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Edo PeriodSapporo is called "Satsuhoro" or "Shatsuhoro" and is located in the west.EzoIshikariPlaceBelonged to..Satsuhoro at that time was Satsu Polo Pep (AinuThe meaning of a large, dry river and a wide, dry river.CurrentToyohira River) I pointed to the basin, but the flow path at that time is nowToyohira BridgeFrom the vicinity to the presentFushigo RiverFollow the flow path of, along the Shinoji RiverShishidoでIbarado River(OldIshikari River) Was poured into..Satsuhoro in a narrow sense refers to the mouth of the Barato River (currently near Shishido), and was also called Satsuhorobut (the confluence of the Sapporo River)..1669 (Kanbun9 years)ShakushainDuring the uprisingTsugaru DomainIn "Ishikari Topography" written by Maki Taemon, "Climb about one ri from Ishikari Hamaguchi, climb about two ri from Hatsuhayafu, and go to Satsuhoro and Shinsho. There is a description of "Pit-house Hanrikei no Numa Gozaji" in Edagawa, and in Sapporo BetsuAinuThere is a swamp in a tributary of Sapporo BetsuMoerenumaI can tell that there was.
1752 (Treasure calendarOn the map of 2 years), the Hatsusab River (XNUMX years) is a tributary of the Ishikari River.Hakanagawa) ・ The Satsuhoro River is written, and the Apt Road of the US Seoi Road is drawn on the left bank of the Satsuhoro River, which shows that it was a rice transportation route for mountain laborers... afterwardsTenmeiからKanseiOver the period,Matsumae clanThe Ishikari area was divided into 13 locations due to the Ainu rule, of which the Hasshab location (currently the left bank of the Barato River).HakanagawaNear the confluence, in the current Kita Ward) ・ Shinoro location (currently on the left bank of the Barato River, near the confluence of the Shinoro River, in the current Kita Ward) ・ Naihou location (near the upper reaches of the Toyohira River, in the current Higashi Ward) Sapporo place (Toyohira river basin) and lower Sapporo place (Toyohira river basin) were opened in the area corresponding to the present Sapporo city...Matsumae Domain called these placesVassal OfChichi TheBakumatsuSurvived until.. 1807 (culture4 years) Nishi Ezochi temporarilyShogunateWhen it comes to territoryIn 1810 (7th year of culture), a survey of Ainu in the Ishikari area was conducted, but the total number of Ainu living in the four locations excluding the above Hasshab area was 4 (552 men and 279 women). there were.
The settlement of Wajin in the current Sapporo city is1855 (AnseiAround 2 years), I was engaged in ferry work on the banks of the Toyohira River.Tetsuichi ShimuraWas engaged in hunting on the riverbankYoshida ShigehachiFamily is considered to be the first.1857 In (4th year of Ansei), the Sapporo Koshichitose Road was completed, a ferry was set up on the Toyohira River at government expense, and a passerby was also set up... Same yearTakeshiro MatsuuraAccording to the "Yin Fire Snake", "Now Satsuhoro Ezo, who has XNUMX people who have changed the culture of the seven horses, but now there are five people's books. It is recorded that many of the Satsuhoro Ainu migrated to other areas...Also, according to Takeshiro Matsuura's "Nishi Ezo Diary", at that timeHakodate magistrateIs Tsuishikari (Tsuishikari, While Sapporo proposed to place Obu at the point where Sapporo Betsu, whose flow path changed at that time, merged with the Ishikari River, Matsuura is devoting to placing it near Sapporo's Hihei (Toyohira)..
Ishikari PlainからYufutsu PlainThe Ishikari lowlands that stretch from ancient times have been in Hokkaido for a long time.Sea of JapanSide andThe Pacific OceanIt is a key point of transportation that connects the sides, and in the Edo periodIshikari-YufutsuA simple road connecting the roads was also created. Also,wood,seafoodBecause it is rich in natural resources such as, and is also fertile, the Shogunate and Matsumae Domain,Tohoku regionExplorations were also conducted by the various clan of..Sapporo, which is located in the western part of the Ishikari Plain, has been the subject of development since the end of the Edo period, and furtherMeiji RestorationThe fact that it later became a base for northern security and reclamation projects is not unrelated to the above circumstances..
After the Meiji Restoration1869 (Meiji 2)Ishikari countrySapporo-gunBelongs to and pioneered in the same yearJudgeYoshiyuki ShimaConstruction of Sapporo Honfu begins under the guidance of.. same yearOld calendarIn November, Shima YoshitakeHakodate-Money boxEntered Sapporo via, and is near the current Kita 1 Jonishi 1-chome, Chuo-ku.Motomura OfKametaro OtomoMoved the official residence and started construction of the official residence..The center of Sapporo at that time森林Surrounded by, the construction of this prefecture was painful and disastrous..The island began building a city with the cooperation of hundreds of carpenters, craftsmen, people, and the local Ainu., Logging the timber of Motomura, Built houses, warehouses, temporary palace, hospitals, roads, etc...Ishikari at that timeOtaruWas in conflict with the pioneer ambassadorMinistry of MilitaryInoue Yakichi and Koide Fusaichiro and others forbade selling supplies in their jurisdiction to Hokkaido Development Commission., Sapporo Honfu fell into a serious food shortage..For this reason MotomuraShinoji VillageCollect food from surrounding towns and villages,Yoichi-Oshoro-AtsutaI surpassed the glue by receiving assistance from contractors such as..The island itself is also a digging hutdogIt was enough to hug the cold.
The island's drastic construction of Sapporo is the Secretary of the PioneerHigashikyuseiCreated a conflict with the Ministry of War and the Ministry of War, and the next1870 (Meiji 3) In February, the island quit his job and left for Tokyo...To the successor judgeMichitoshi IwamuraWas appointed, but the management of Sapporo Honfu was temporarily suspended due to lack of funds and other reasons...Sadaaki Nishimura, a subordinate of the island, was worried about the situation and strongly appealed to Higashikuze to resume management, so it was decided to resume management in December 1870...In addition to the "Sapporo Construction Monument" in Minami 1 Johigashi 1-chome, Chuo-ku, the statue of the island is in the lobby of Sapporo City Hall.Hokkaido ShrineIs built in.
Ainu people located in the present Sapporo city area in the early Meiji eraKotanThere are four (villages), of which the upper Sapporo Kotan is near the current Kita 4 Johigashi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, and the Sakushiko Tonicotan is the current one.Korakuen RyokuchiからHokkaido UniversitycampusIn the vicinity, Fushikokotan was near the current Kita 9 Johigashi 9-chome, Higashi-ku, and Hassam Kotan was near the current Kotoni 4 Jo, Nishi-ku...They areKamikawaBelongs to the chieftain of Kuchinkoro, from July to October every yearIshikari-gunI was working at a government office.
Before the Edo period
- Emperor Saimei4 years(658 ):Abe HirafuThere is a tradition that the activity of "Bribery Island" is a low-lying area in Sapporo.
- Original sentenceYear: In Ishikari placePlace contract systemIntroduction.
- Tenmei - KanseiYear:Matsumae clanThe Ishikari area was divided into 13 locations due to the Ainu rule, of which the Hasshab location (currently the left bank of the Barato River).HakanagawaNear the confluence, in the current Kita Ward) ・ Shinoro location (currently on the left bank of the Barato River, near the confluence of the Shinoro River, in the current Kita Ward) ・ Naihou location (near the upper reaches of the Toyohira River, in the current Higashi Ward) The Sapporo location (Toyohira River basin) and the lower Sapporo location (Toyohira River basin) have been opened in the area equivalent to the current city of Sapporo.
- culture3 years(1806 ):Edo ShogunateAccount examinerSadao MuragakiAccompanied by the patrolling of the West Ezo areaMogami TokunaiBut,Ibarado RiverからHakanagawaGo back and investigate the current area around Sapporo.
- 4 years of culture (1807 ):Kansei11 years(1799 ), Following the direct control of the Shogunate in the East Ezo, the West Ezo will also be under the direct control of the Shogunate.Of the shogunateMatsumae magistrate-Shigezo KondoIs due to the Abuta road surveyToyohira River-JozankeiSearch for etc..
- 7 years of culture (1810 ): Ainu survey in Ishikari area will be conducted.The total number of Ainu living in the Shinoro, Naihou, Upper Sapporo, and Lower Sapporo locations was 552 (279 men and 273 women) (the exact number of Hasshab locations is unknown).
- Ansei2 years(1855 ) Around: CurrentToyohira BridgeIn the vicinityTetsuichi ShimuraAnd their family members on the right bank of the Toyohira River (currently on the Toyohira Ward side)Yoshida ShigehachiAnd his family, a total of four people, lived on the left bank of the Toyohira River (currently on the Chuo Ward side).In Sapporo city areaJapanese peopleFirst settlers.
- Ansei 4 years (1857 ):Hakodate magistrateBy Sapporo-etsu Shindo (Money box - Toyohira- Chitose - Yufutsu)excavation.Tetsuichi Shimura and Shigehachi Yoshida are from Ishikari OfficeArai KinsukeAppointed as a ferryman at the Toyohira River ferryboat.In addition, due to the order of Hakodate, Seijiro Yamaoka, Kyuzo Nagata and others moved to the vicinity of the current Hassamu River in Nishi Ward, and the Hassamu River and the Cinesebu RiverKotoni RiverOr) Develop coastal areas, etc..
- Ansei 5 years (1858 ):Takeshiro Matsuura JozankeiIn hot spring (currentJozankei Onsen) Discovery.Kinsuke Arai is now in Kita WardShinojiSettle dozens of farmers and 50 people in the district.
- Keio2 years(1866 ): Hakodate Magistrate's Office Ezochi Reclamation Kake, now at 13-chome, Kita 16-jo, Higashi-kuKametaro OtomoThe housing of theSapporo Village Folk Museum(On site). Otomobori (currentSosei River)excavation. NearSapporo VillageBecomesBizumi JozanBy Jozankei OnsenSpaIs opened.
- Meiji 2(1869 ):Meiji government PioneerInstallation.EzochiHokkaidoIs renamed. 11 counties in 86 countriesIshikari countrySapporo-gunBecomesYoshiyuki ShimaStarted construction of Sapporo Honfu.What is Honfu?Government agencyOr with the government office as the coreCity centerRefers to. The concept of the island is the presentOdori ParkCentered on the north side, the north side was the government district, and the south side was the commercial area.. Sapporo Shrine (currentHokkaido Shrine)Foundation.
- 1871 (Meiji 4):Michitoshi IwamuraDue to this, construction of Sapporo Honfu restarted. The headquarters of the reclamation project moved from Hakodate to Sapporo.Honganji Temple Road(Hiragishi -Date Murao Bebetsu, later Abuta Kaido, presentNational Route 230) Is completed.HosonoPlaygroundSet up.
- 1872 (Meiji 5):Fire(Mitsutoshi Iwamura systematically burned down part of the city to clear the thatched hut that was causing the frequent fire at the time).
- 1873 (Meiji 6): The predecessor of Sapporo ShindoSapporo main road(Sapporo - Muroran - Woods - Hakodate, CurrentNational Route 5Part ofNational Route 36)Complete.Otaru - Money box -Completion of excavation of the Sapporo-to-Sapporo road (later the Tadaru National Road, a part of the present National Highway No. 5).
- 1875 (Meiji8 years):KotoniFirst toTun TianbingSettled. In TokyoKaitaku temporary schoolMoved to Sapporo and became Sapporo School.
- 1876 (Meiji 9):William Smith Clark(Dr. Clark) Joined (returned to Japan the following year). Sapporo schoolSapporo agricultural schoolAnd renamed (currentHokkaido UniversityIs positioned as opening the same year). Governmentbeer醸 造 所(CurrentSapporo beerInstalled).
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji): Sapporo agricultural school performanceSapporo Clock Tower)Complete.
- 1879 (Meiji 12):County, town and village organization lawDue to the enforcement, the city area of Sapporo became Sapporo Ward, leaving Sapporo. In addition, the ward mentioned here supervises the region as a subordinate organization of the pioneering envoy.Administrative divisionIt is not a self-governing body. Therefore in later yearsMunicipalitiesDifferent from Sapporo Ward.
- 1880 (Meiji 13):Temiya — Railway between Sapporo (Temiya Line) Opening, Sapporo stop (currentSapporo Station) Opened.
- 1881 (14th year of Meiji): To Odori as a facility for entertaining seniorsHoheikanCompletion (1957 In <Showa 32>Nakajima ParkMoved to).
- 1882 (Meiji 15): Abolition of the pioneer mission.Hokkaido is divided into three prefectures: Hakodate prefecture, Sapporo prefecture, and Nemuro prefecture (Three prefectures first era). Sapporo - Horonai(Horonai Coal Mine) Between the opening of the railway (Government-run Horonai RailwayAll lines open).
- 1886 (Meiji 19): Abolished the three prefectures of Hakodate, Sapporo, and Nemuro,Hokkaido GovernmentInstallation. Prefectural Normal School was abolished, and Hokkaido Normal School (currentHokkaido University of Education)Installation.
- 1888 (21st year of Meiji): Hokkaido Government Office BuildingFormer Hokkaido Government Office Building)Complete.
- 1890 (Meiji 23): Ebetsu Road (Sapporo — Ebetsu, CurrentNational Route 12Part of) completed.
- 1892 (25th year of Meiji): A big fire in the center of the city. 5 units, which is one-fifth of the total number of towns, were burned down, and many public facilities such as ward offices, courts, and police stations were also burned down..
- 1896 (Meiji 29): In Sapporo7th DivisionSettings.
- 1899 (Meiji 32):Hokkaido ward systemEnforcement. Established Sapporo Ward as a local government.Hokkaido Takushoku Bank LawPromulgation (in the next yearHokkaido Takushoku BankOpening).
- 1903 (36): Sapporo Agricultural School moved to the present campus of Hokkaido University.
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji): Tohoku Imperial University (currentTohoku University) InstallationEdictAs a result, the Sapporo Agricultural College is under the jurisdiction of the same university as it is located in Sapporo Ward and renamed Tohoku Imperial University Agricultural University.
- 1910 (Meiji 43):Sapporo VillagePart ofBaishi VillagePart of Kami-Shiraishi Village (currentKikusuiPart of the district),Moiwa VillageLarge printYamahana VillageIn the Tonbei village,Toyohira TownMost of Toyohira village (currentToyohira-Asahi-Water wheel town) Is incorporated. In addition, some areas in SapporoKotoni VillageWill be incorporated into.Sapporo tramThe predecessor ofSapporo Stone Carriage RailwayOperation starts.
- 1911 (Meiji 44): OdoriFirebreakToparkEquipment is added, and Odori Shoharuchi (currentOdori Park)Complete. SapporobadgeEnactment.
- 1918 (Taisho7 years): Hokkaido Imperial University (currentHokkaido University) Is installed in Sapporo Ward. Agriculture University transferred from Tohoku Imperial University. The 50th anniversary Hokkaido Expo was held. Converting the Sapporo Stone Wagon Railway into a train,Sapporo Electric OrbitOperation starts.Jozankei Railway LineOperation started (discontinued in 1969).
- 1920 (Taisho 9): The first national census. The population of Sapporo Ward was 1 (Otaru Ward had a population of 102,580 at that time, and Hakodate Ward had a population of 108,113). The Yusaku area of Hosono moved to Kikusui, Shiraishi-ku.
- 1922 (Taisho 11th year): The municipal system came into effect.
- 1924 (Taisho 13): Toyohira Bridge became a permanent bridge, and the wooden block pavement was completed.
Showa (until the end of the war)
- 1927 (Showa2 years): Municipal tram,Sapporo tramInauguration.
- 1929 (Showa 4):Sapporo hot spring electric orbitOperation started (business suspension in 1933).
- 1930 (Showa 5):Sapporo City BusOperation starts.
- 1933 (Showa 8):North Sea TimesWas installed in 1927Ministry of CommunicationsAviation bureauSapporo AirfieldAs maintained.
- 1934 (Showa 9): Completion of complete renovation work on Satsuruta National Highway (part of current National Highway No. 5).
- 1937 (Showa 12):5th Winter Olympics(1940) was decided to be held, but due to the deterioration of the international situation, it was returned the following year.
- 1940 (Showa 15): In SapporoNorthern ArmyHeadquarters established.5thCensusAs a result, the population of Sapporo City is 206,103, which exceeds the population of Hakodate City (203,852), making it the number one urban population in Hokkaido.
- 1941 (Showa 16):Maruyama TownIncorporated.
- 1942 (Showa 17):Sapporo Airfield(Okadama Airport) established.
- 1945 (Showa 20):Pacific WarTerminalJapanese mainland air raidBy US Navy carrier-based aircraft as part ofHokkaido air raidWill be held (July 7-14).
- 1947 (Showa 22):Local government lawMayor public election by enforcement.
- 1948 (Showa 23):Sapporo City Police, Fire Department (Sapporo City Fire Department)Installation.Sapporo City Public Health CenterInauguration.
- 1950 (Showa 25):Baishi VillageMerged with. 『Sapporo Snow Festival] First held.
- 1955 (Showa 30):Kotoni Town, Sapporo village,Shinoji VillageIncorporated.Mt. Moiwa Tourism Expressway・Mt. Moiwa Ropeway opens.
- 1957 (Showa 32):Sapporo TV Towercarry out.
- 1959 (Showa 34): "Sapporo Lilac FestivalFirst held.Sapporo Central Wholesale MarketOpened.
- 1960 (Showa 35): City flower (Lily of the valley),wood(ラ イ ラ ッ ク),bird(Cuckoo) Decision.
- 1961 (Showa 36):Toyohira TownIncorporated.Sapporo Citizens Symphony Orchestra (Sapporo Symphony Orchestra) Formed.
- 1964 (39): Song of citizens, establishment of city flag.
- 1967 (Showa 42):Teine TownIncorporated.
- 1968 (43): "Hokkaido 100th Anniversary Ceremony / Sapporo City 100th Anniversary Ceremony" held.
- 1971 (Showa 46):Sapporo Underground(Pole Town Aurora Town) opened.Sapporo Municipal Subway Namboku Line(Kita 24jo Station-Makomanai Station) Opening[Annotation 1].Sapporo new road(Miyanosawa-North 34 East 1) Open. Sapporo Otaru Road (currentFudaru Expressway) Opening (opening all lines in 1974).
- 1972 (47): The 11th Winter Olympic Games (Sapporo Olympics) Held (February 2 to February 3).Government-designated cityTransition (April 4).Chuo-ku,Kita,Higashi Ward,Shiroishi Ward,Toyohira Ward,South ward,Nishi-wardEnforcement of administrative district system consisting of 7 wards. Hoheikyo Damcarry out.
- 1976 (Showa 51):Sapporo Municipal Subway Tozai Line(Kotoni Station—Shiroishi Station) Opened.
- 1978 (Showa 53):Sapporo Municipal Subway Namboku Line(Kitanijuyojo Station—Aso Station) Opened.
- 1981 (56): Sapporo new road national highway section (Miyanosawa-Uenoboro 3 Article) whole line opening (2015 Sapporo City Road section (Uenoboro 3 article-Satotsuka) whole line opening).
- 1982 (57): Subway Tozai Line (Shiroishi Station—Shin-Sapporo Station) Opened.
- 1986 (61): It will be the first timeAsian Winter GamesHeld.'86 Sapporo Flower and Greenery Expo(4thNational urban greening fair) Holding.
- 1988 (Showa 63):Hakodate honsen(Kotoni Station—Naebo StationBetween) Elevated opening.Sapporo Municipal Subway Toho Line(Sakaemachi Station—Hosui Susukino Station) Opened.
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year): From Shiroishi WardAtsubetsu Ward, From Nishi WardTeine WardIs a ward.44th National Sports Festival(Hamanasu National Athletic Meet) held.
- 1990 (2):Pacific Music Festival(PMF) First held.PaseoFull-scale operation.
- 1992 (4):YOSAKOI Soran FestivalFirst held.
- 1994 (6): Subway Toho Line (Hosui Susukino Station—Fukuzumi Station) Extension opening.
- 1996 (8):Japan Football League(JFL) Consadole Sapporo (currentHokkaido Consadole Sapporo)birth.
- 1997 (9): From Toyohira WardKiyota WardIs a ward.
- 1998 (10): Sapporo Station North Exit Square started operation.
- 1999 (11): Subway Tozai Line (Kotoni Station—Miyanosawa Station) Opening. JRSatanuma Line(Gakuen Toshi Line) Viaduct opened.Underground streetApiaOpening of business.
- 2001 (13):Sapporo Domeopen.
- 2002 (14): At Sapporo Dome, "2002 FIFA World CupGroup league held..6th DPI (Handicapped International) World Congress / Sapporo Tournament.
- 2003 (15):JR TowerOpening of business.Sapporo Convention Centeropen.
- 2004 (16): Nippon-Ham Fighters move to Sapporo,Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersBirth. Sapporo City Transportation BureauMunicipal bus business abolished.
- 2006 (18):Sapporo City UniversityOpening of school.
- 2008 (20):34th Summit of Major Countries(HokkaidoLake ToyaLeaders of emerging countries participating in the summit) come to the ticket and hold a reception.インターネットInternational Conference on Japan "I Commons Summit" Held.
- 2009 (21): Commencement of charging for household waste.
- 2010 (22):2010 Japan APECHeld the 2nd Senior Working Group Meeting (SOM2), related meetings, and Trade Ministers' Meeting (MRT) as part of.
- 2011 (23):Sapporo Ekimae-dori underground walking space(Chi Ka Ho) opening.
- 2014 (26):Sapporo City North 3rd Square(Acapra) open.. "Sapporo International Art Festival" held for the first time.
- 2015 (27): Sapporo Streetcar Toshin Line (XNUMX)Nishi 4-chome stop-Susukino stop) Completed loop by opening.
- 2018 (30):Hokkaido Iburi Eastern EarthquakeOccurs andHigashi WardMotomachiThis is the first time in the history of observation in Sapporo city.(I.e.Record a little less than 6.Sapporo Civic Exchange Plazaopen.
Transition of administrative divisions
- 1869 (Meiji 2):PioneerSettings.EzoTheHokkaidoIs renamed. 11 counties in 86 countriesIshikari countrySapporo-gunBecomes
- 1871 (Meiji 4): Centering on the location of the Hokkaidō Development Commission (currently near Kita 4 Johigashi 1-chome), 1in(Approximately 3.9 kilometers) The area on all sides is defined as the Sapporo city area... Also, from the policy of not creating a village in that area,Higashi Honganji Temple House50 residents of "Shinpiichi Village" in the eastMaruyama Village-Kotoni VillageRe-settled in.
- 1872 (5th year of Meiji): The pioneering ambassador's main government office building is installed at the present North 3rd Article West 6th Street. Centering on this new government building, 4 towns in the east and west and 5 towns in the north and south were designated as the main government office site, and the area of 1 sq. km was changed to the Sapporo city area. The scale was gradually reduced).
- 1876 (Meiji 9):Large Ward Small Ward SystemEnforced,Sapporo-gunIs designated as the 6st Great Ward, with XNUMX subdistricts below it.
- 1879 (Meiji 12):County, town and village organization lawThe city area of Sapporo became Sapporo Ward due to enforcement, leaving Sapporo.
- 1880 (Meiji 13): Sapporo-ku and Sapporo-gun will be under the jurisdiction of the Sapporo-ku government office.
- 1884 (17th year of Meiji): Sapporo-gun is under the jurisdiction of the Sapporo Gogo-gun government office, and the Sapporo-ku office is under the jurisdiction of Sapporo-ku only..
- 1886 (Meiji 19):Yamahana VillageKaramokanakajima (currentNakajima Park) Transfer.. Around the same time, a part of Maruyama village was transferred..
- 1899 (Meiji 32) March 10:Hokkaido ward systemEnforced and became Sapporo Ward. Hakodate Ward and Otaru Ward are established in Hokkaido other than Sapporo Ward.
- 1910 (Meiji 43) March 4:Sapporo VillagePart of (current part of Chuo-ku and Higashi-ku),Baishi VillageLarge printKamishiraishi Village (currentlyShiroishi WardPart (current part of the Kikusui district),Moiwa VillageLarge printYamahana VillageTonitamura area (currently part of Chuo-ku and Minami-ku),Toyohira TownMost of Toyohira Village (currently part of Toyohira Ward)Toyohira-Asahi-Water wheel town) Transfer. In addition, some areas in SapporoKotoni VillageTransferred to.
- 1922 (Taisho 11) August 8:Municipal systemEnforced and became Sapporo City. The city area at this time is each part of the current Chuo-ku, Kita-ku, Higashi-ku, Shiroishi-ku, and Toyohira-ku.
- 1941 (Showa 16) April 4:Maruyama Town(Part of the current Chuo Ward (west of West 20th Street, Asahigaoka, etc.), part of Minami Ward (Along the river,Minamizawa,MoiwaEtc.) Transfer.
- April 4: Partial transfer of Sapporo village.
- June 6: Shiraishi Village (part of the current Shiroishi Ward excluding part of the Kikusui Ward, which was already Sapporo City, the entire Atsubetsu Ward) was incorporated.
- 1951 (Showa 26) April 4:Hiroshima VillagePartial transfer.
- 1955 (Showa 30) April 3:Kotoni Town(Part of the current Chuo-ku (Miyanomori, Bankei), part of Kita-ku (Shinkotomi, Shinkawa,Tonda, North of Article 25 and north), part of Nishi Ward (former peace of Teine Town,(I.e., Area except Miyanosawa), part of Teine Ward (new cold)), Sapporo Village (most of Higashi Ward),Shinoji Village(Part of the current Kita Ward (Shinoji)) Transferred.
- 1961 (Showa 36) April 5:Toyohira Town(Part of the current Toyohira Ward, except for Toyohira, Asahi-cho, and Mizuma-cho, which were already Sapporo City, most of Kiyota-ku and Minami-ku).
- 1967 (Showa 42) April 3:Teine Town(Part of the current Nishi Ward (Heiwa, Nishimachi, Miyanosawa), part of Teine Ward excluding the new cold weather that was former Kotoni Town).
- 1972 (Showa 47) April 4:Government-designated cityThe administrative division system was enforced by the 7 wards of Chuo-ku, Kita-ku, Higashi-ku, Shiroishi-ku, Toyohira-ku, Minami-ku and Nishi-ku.
- 1973 (48) February:OtaruPartial transfer.
- 1989 (First year of Heisei) November 11: Teine Ward from Nishi Ward and Atsubetsu Ward from Shiroishi Ward will be divided into 6 Wards.
- 1997 (9) November 11: Kiyota Ward is divided from Toyohira Ward to become 4 Wards.
The city of Sapporo has a deputy mayor (former name, assistant) as an auxiliary organization for the mayor, and the mayor is appointed with the consent of the parliament. The term is 4 years, the same as the mayor. As of 2018 (Heisei 30), 3 people have been appointed. The ward system was enforced after the government-designated city transition and is now divided into 10 wards. Each ward may assist the mayor's affairs and perform the affairs delegated by laws and regulations with his own authority and responsibility. In addition, rooms and stations are established according to the purpose and nature of clerical work, and departments, locations, and rooms are established within the station, and are further divided into sections and sections. The number of employees is about 14,000.
As for medical care,イタリア OfBazaarian lawEnactment, etc. in the worldPsychiatricAbolition of wardisolationDetentionWhile the illegalization of, Sapporo has the largest number of psychiatric beds in municipalities nationwide, with 7200 beds. As for the number of psychiatric beds per 1 people, the world average is 1.5 beds, while Sapporo city has 38 beds, and Sapporo city has the most psychiatric patients in the world.Social hospitalizationIs a city where.
- Successive chiefs
|First generation||Tsushima Kasaburo||December 1899 (Meiji 32)||December 1902 (Meiji 35)|
|2 fee||Kanrokuro Kato||December 1902 (Meiji 35)||December 1906 (Meiji 39)|
|3 fee||Aoki||December 1906 (Meiji 39)||November 1912 (Taisho first year)|
|4 fee||Abe Unohachi||August 1913 (Taisho 2)||August 1919 (Taisho 8)|
|5 fee||Tomokuma Sato||August 1919 (Taisho 8)||August 1921 (Taisho 10)|
|First generation||Naoyoshi Takaoka||August 1923 (Taisho 12)||December, 1927 (Showa 2)|
|2 fee||Hashimoto||December, 1927 (Showa 2)||December, 1937 (Showa 12)|
|3 fee||Kanichi Misawa||December, 1937 (Showa 12)||December, 1945 (Showa 20)|
|4 fee||Rokuro Uehara||December, 1945 (Showa 20)||December, 1946 (Showa 21)|
|Mayor (publicly elected)|
|5 fee||Tomita Takada||December, 1947 (Showa 22)||December, 1959 (Showa 34)|
|6 fee||By Harada||December, 1959 (Showa 34)||December, 1971 (Showa 46)|
|7 fee||Itagaki Takeshi||December, 1971 (Showa 46)||1991（Heisei 3）/ 5|
|8 fee||Nobuo Katsura||1991（Heisei 3）/ 5||2003（Heisei 15）/ 5|
|9 fee||Fumio Ueda||2003（Heisei 15）/ 6||2015（Heisei 27）/ 5|
|10 fee||Akimoto Katsuhiro||2015（Heisei 27）/ 5||In office|
- Sapporo City Hall
- Chuo Ward Office
- Kita Ward Office
- Higashi Ward Office
- Shiroishi Ward Office
- Toyohira Ward Office
- Minami Ward Office
- Nishi Ward Office
- Atsubetsu Ward Office
- Teine Ward Office
- Kiyota Ward Office
- Accounting room
- Crisis Management Office
- Mayor Policy Office
- General Affairs Bureau
- Citizen Town Development Bureau
- Finance Bureau
- Health and Welfare Bureau
- Children's Future Bureau
- Environment Bureau
- Economic Affairs Bureau
- Tourism and Culture Bureau
- Construction Bureau
- City bureau
- Traffic bureau
- Hospital station (Municipal Sapporo Hospital）
- Fire department
- Board of education
- Election Board Secretariat
- Personnel Committee Secretariat
- Audit office
- Agricultural Committee Secretariat
- Congress Secretariat
In April 1989 (Heisei 4), in Sapporo City, "Sapporo City Information DisclosureOrdinance』Enforced. In April 2000, the revised Sapporo City Information Disclosure Ordinance came into effect. From January 12, we have started accepting requests for publication of official documents via the Internet..
|Ranking of Sapporo City||5||4||4||1||1||2||7||9||1||2||1||3||11|
|Number of target cities||12||8||8||9||10||10||12||13||13||14||15||17||19|
Sapporo citizen charter
The Sapporo Citizen's Charter was established as the consensus of the citizens on November 1963, 38 (Showa 11)..
- Sapporo citizen charter
- Previous chapter: WeClock towerI am a citizen of Sapporo who will be the bell.
- Chapter 1: Let's work hard and make a rich city.
- Chapter 2: Let's clean the sky, roads, plants and water.
- Chapter 3: Observe the rules well and make a comfortable city.
- Chapter 4: Let's be a happy city for children to create the future.
- Chapter 5: Let's be a city of high culture and the world.
Sapporo City announced the city council ahead of the whole country in April 1953 (Showa 28).. The city council has regular meetings that are held four times a year (usually March, May, September, and December) and extraordinary meetings that are held as needed, and the mayor convenes them.
- Constant number: 68 people
- Term: May 2015, 27 (May 5, 2) to May 2019, 5
- Chair: Takeo Suzuki (Sapporo City Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Assembly)
- Vice-chairman: Ichiro Onmura (Sapporo City Assembly Democratic Party/Citizens' Union Assembly)
- Standing Committee
- General Affairs Committee
- Finance Citizen Committee
- Education Committee
- Welfare Committee
- Construction committee
- Economic Commission
- Congress Steering Committee
- Special committee
- Parliamentary structure
The composition of the parliamentary group as of July 2019, 7 is as follows.
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Certified/Recommended Parties at the time of election|
|Sapporo City Assembly Liberal Democratic Party Membership||27||LDP27 certified|
|Sapporo City Council Democratic Citizens' Union||20||Constitutional Democratic Party19 officially recognized, 1 without independent constitutional Democratic Party recommendation|
|Sapporo City Assembly Komeito Party||10||Komeito10 certified|
|Japanese Communist Party Sapporo City Council||10||Japan Communist Party10 certified|
|Sapporo City Council Citizen Network Hokkaido||1||Citizen network Hokkaido1 certified|
- Member of Hokkaido Assembly (elected by Sapporo City)
- Constant number: 28 people
- Term: May 2019, 5 (Reiwa 13st year) to May 2023, 5 (Reiwa 5th year) May 12
|Chuo-ku (3)||Chiba Hidemori||LDP・Citizens' meeting|
|Naoko Higaki||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Fujikawa Masashi||Democratic/Dominant Union (Constitutional Democratic Party）|
|Kita (4)||Yamane Norihiro||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Takayoshi Yoshikawa||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Yasunori Michimi||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Shiho Nakano||Hokkaido AssemblyKomeitoLegislature|
|Higashi Ward (4)||Yasushi Watanabe||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Hiromi Ara||Hokkaido National Assembly Komei Party Parliamentary Group|
|Ayako Fuchigami||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Miyagawa Jun||Japan Communist PartyHokkaido Parliamentary Assembly|
|Shiroishi Ward (3)||Jouichi Ito||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Mayumi Hirota||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Mori Shigeyuki||Hokkaido National Assembly Komei Party Parliamentary Group|
|Atsubetsu Ward (2)||Hanasaki Masaru||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Kazutada Sugawara||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Toyohira Ward (3)||Yuki Yoshida||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Takeshi Matsuyama||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Noko Ogoshi||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Kiyota Ward (2)||Tadashi Kajiya||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Junichi Miyashita||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|South ward (2)||Koji Maruiwa||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Hatakeyama Minori||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Nishi-ward (3)||Hiromitsu Takeda||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
|Takahiro Kato||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Kei Wada||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Teine Ward (2)||Takashi Sumiya||LDP/Citizens' Meeting|
|Yasuko Suda||Democratic/Democratic Union (Constitutional Democratic Party)|
House of Representatives
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 10 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hokkaido 1th Ward(Chuo-ku,South ward,Nishi-ward）||Taichi Michishita||Constitutional Democratic Party||2||Constituency|
|Hokkaido 2th Ward(Kita,Higashi Ward）||Kenko Matsuki||Constitutional Democratic Party||6||Constituency|
|Hokkaido 3th Ward(Shiroishi Ward,Toyohira Ward,Kiyota Ward）||Hirohisa Takagi||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Yu Arai||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
|Hokkaido 4th Ward(Teine WardSuch)||Hiroyuki Nakamura||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Otsuki autumn leaves||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
|Hokkaido 5th Ward(Atsubetsu WardSuch)||Yoshiaki Wada||LDP||3||Constituency|
Refer to "List of administrative agency locations"
- Ainu General Policy Office Hokkaido Branch Office
- Secretariat Office Hokkaido Office
- Fair Trade CommissionSecretariat Hokkaido Office
- National Police AgencyHokkaido Police Information and Communication Department
- Sapporo Legal Affairs Bureau
- South branch office
- North branch office
- West branch office
- Shiraishi branch office
- Sapporo Correction District
- HokkaidoLocal Rehabilitation Protection Committee
- SapporoProbation office
- Legal Research InstituteSapporo branch
- Correctional training instituteSapporo branch
- Sapporo prison
- Sapporo prison branch
- Sapporo Detention Center
- Sapporo Boys Classification Center
- Prosecutor's officeSapporo High Public Prosecutor's Office
- Sapporo District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Sapporo City Public Prosecutor's Office
- Sapporo District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Public Security Intelligence AgencyHokkaidoPublic Security Research Bureau
- Immigration Control AgencySapporo Immigration Bureau
- Hokkaido Finance Bureau
- Hakodate CustomsSapporo Customs Branch
- Financial Policy InstituteHokkaido Training Office
- National Tax AgencySapporo National Taxation Bureau
- Sapporo North Taxation Office
- Sapporo Central Tax Office
- Sapporo West Taxation Office
- Sapporo East Taxation Office
- Sapporo South Tax Office
- National Tax AgencyNational Tax TribunalSapporo National Tax Tribunal
- National Tax AgencyTax collegeSapporo Training Institute
- Director General of National Tax Agency Secretariat General Affairs Division Supervision Evaluation Office Sapporo Dispatch Supervision Evaluation Office
- Chief of the National Tax Agency Secretariat of the National Tax Agency Sapporo Inspector of the National Tax Agency
- Hokkaido Welfare Bureau
- Hokkaido Labor Bureau
- Labor Standards Department Labor Accident Compensation Section Branch Office
- Employment Security Division, Occupational Measures Section
- Sapporo CentralLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Sapporo East Labor Standards Inspection Office
- SapporoPublic Employment Security Office(Hello Work Sapporo)
- Mothers Hello Work Sapporo, Sapporo Wakamono Hello Work, Hello Work Plaza Sapporo, Sapporo New Graduate Support Hello Work
- Sapporo East Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Sapporo East)
- Sapporo Kita Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Sapporo Kita)
- Hello Work Plaza North 24
- Hokkaido Agricultural Administration Office
- Shiroishi Government Building
- YokohamaPlant quarantineSapporo branch
- Forestry AgencyHokkaido Forest Management Bureau
- Ishikari Forest Management Station, Ishikari Area Forest Contact Promotion Center
- Jozankei/Otarunai Forest Office
- MisumaiForest office
- Ishikari Forest Management Station, Ishikari Area Forest Contact Promotion Center
- Fisheries AgencyHokkaidoFisheries Coordination Office
- Hokkaido Development Bureau
- Sapporo Development and Construction Department
- Sapporo River Office
- Toyohiragawa Dam Integrated Management Office
- Sapporo Road Office
- National Takino Suzuran Hillside National ParkThe office
- Sapporo Development and Construction Department
- Hokkaido Transportation Bureau
- TokyoAviation bureauOkadama AirportThe office
- Sapporo Air Traffic Control Department
- Geographical Survey InstituteHokkaido Regional Survey Department
- Japanese Meteorological AgencySapporo District Meteorological Observatory
- Hokkaido Defense Bureau
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceNorthern Division
- SDF Sapporo Hospital
- SDF Sapporo Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Northern District Corps
- Odori Recruitment Information Center
- Southern District Corps
- Tsuki cold recruitment information center
- Shiraishi recruitment information center
- Sapporo Regional Support Center
- Sapporo resident group
- Makomanai Resident Group
- Okadama resident group
- Northern District Corps
- Sapporo High Court
- Sapporo District Court
- Sapporo Family Court
- Sapporo Summary Court
- SapporoProsecution examination committee
Independent administrative agencies, special corporations, etc.
- Northern Territories Problem Countermeasure AssociationSapporo Office
- Japan International Cooperation AgencyHokkaido International Center (Sapporo)
- Japan Student Services OrganizationHokkaido branch
- Workers' retirement allowance mutual aid organization
- Construction Industry Retirement Allowance Mutual Aid Business Headquarters Hokkaido Branch
- Sake Brewing Industry Retirement Allowance Mutual Aid Business Division Hokkaido Branch
- Forestry Retirement Allowance Mutual Aid Business Headquarters Hokkaido Branch
- Employment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job Seekers
- Hokkaido Branch/Hokkaido Vocational Ability Development Center (Polytech Center Hokkaido)
- Hokkaido Disabled People Vocational Center
- Labor Health and Welfare OrganizationHokkaido Industrial Health Support Center
- National Hospital Organization
- Regional Medical Function Promotion Organization
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Consumption Safety Technology CenterSapporo Center
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Agriculture and Food Research Institute
- Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center
- Animal Health Research Division Hokkaido Research Center
- National Research and Development AgencyForest Research and Maintenance Organization
- Forestry Research Institute Hokkaido Branch
- Forest maintenance centerTohoku Hokkaido Maintenance Bureau Hokkaido Water Resources Forest Maintenance Office
- National Research and Development AgencyFisheries Research and Education OrganizationHokkaido Fisheries Research Institute
- Agriculture and Livestock Industry Promotion OrganizationSapporo Office
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and TechnologyHokkaido Center
- Sapporo Odori site
- Product Evaluation Technology InfrastructureHokkaido branch
- Japan External Trade OrganizationHokkaido Trade Information Center
- SME Infrastructure Development OrganizationHokkaido headquarters
- National Research and Development AgencyCivil Engineering Research InstituteCivil Engineering Research Institute for Cold Region
- Automotive Technology AgencyHokkaido Inspection Department
- Railway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support OrganizationRailway Construction Headquarters Hokkaido Shinkansen Construction Bureau
- Car accident prevention mechanismSapporo Administration Office
- Urban regeneration mechanismEast Japan Urban Revitalization Headquarters Sapporo Urban Revitalization Office
- Housing Finance AgencyHokkaido branch
- East Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
- Hokkaido Division
- Hokkaido branch
- NTT East Sapporo Hospital
- Hokkaido Division
- Japan Broadcasting CorporationSapporo Broadcasting Station
- Japan PostHokkaido branch
- Japan Judicial Support CenterSapporo Regional Office (Ho Terrace Sapporo)
- Japanese tobacco industryHokkaido branch
- Japan Finance Corporation
- Sapporo branch
- Sapporo Kita Branch
- Development Bank of JapanHokkaido branch
- Bank of JapanSapporo branch
- Japan Private School Promotion and Mutual Aid AgencyHokkaido Kaikan "Sapporo Garden Palace"
- OUJ AcademyOpen UniversityHokkaido Learning Center
- Japan Pension ServiceHokkaido area
- Sapporo East Pension Office
- Sapporo Nishi Pension Office
- Pension consultation center in the corner Sapporo station square
- Sapporo Kita Pension Office
- Street corner pension consultation center Aso
- New Sapporo Pension Office
- National Health Insurance AssociationHokkaido branch
- Japan Central Horse Racing
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo BankSapporo branch
- Hokkaido passenger railway
- Japan Freight RailwayHokkaido branch
- Doo Branch
- East Japan ExpresswayHokkaido branch
- Sapporo management office
- Sapporo Construction Office
- Hokkaido Government
- Hokkaido Assembly
- Hokkaido Public Safety Commission
- Hokkaido police
- Ishikari Promotion Bureau
- Hokkaido Education Agency Ishikari Education Bureau
- Hokkaido Election Commission Secretariat Ishikari Branch
- Hokkaido Board of Education
- Hokkaido Sapporo Prefectural Tax Office
- Hokkaido Women's Counseling Support Center
- Hokkaido Consultation Center for the Disabled
- Hokkaido Institute of Health
- Hokkaido Mental Health Welfare Center
- Hokkaido Children's Medical and Rehabilitation Center(Kodomokkuru)
- Hokkaido Metrology Institute
- Hokkaido Higher Technology College
- Hokkaido Ishikari Livestock Health Center
- Hokkaido Union Sea Area Fisheries Coordination Committee
- Sorachi General Promotion BureauSapporo Construction Management Department
- Hokkaido Prefectural Citizens' Activity Center(December 2)
- Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art
- Hokkaido Prefectural Migishi Kotaro Museum
- Hokkaido Ainu General Center
- Sapporo City Museum
- 500m Museum
- Hokkaido Museum of Literature
- Sapporo City Buried Cultural Property Center
- Sapporo City Waterworks Memorial
- Sapporo Olympic Museum
- Hongo New Memorial Sapporo Sculpture Museum
- Hokkaido University Museum
- Sapporo Beer Museum
- Sapporo Village Folk Museum
- Sapporo City Transportation Museum
- Edwin Dun Memorial Hall
- Sapporo Ainu Cultural Exchange Center
- Sapporo Art Park Museum
- Sapporo City Teine Memorial Museum
- Hokkaido Museum
- Hokkaido settlement village
- Maruyama Stadium, Sapporo City
- Sapporo City Aso Stadium
- Sapporo Stadium
- Maruyama Stadium, Sapporo
- Sapporo Atsubetsu Park Stadium
- Sapporo Soccer Amusement Park
- Sapporo City Central Gymnasium(North Gas Arena Sapporo 46)
- Sapporo City Nakajima Sports Center
- Kita Ward Gymnasium, Sapporo
- Sapporo City Higashi Ward Gymnasium
- Sapporo Mikaho Gymnasium
- Toyohira-ku, Sapporo Gymnasium
- Sapporo Tsukikan Gymnasium and outdoor stadium
- Sapporo City Curling Ground(Dogin Curling Stadium)
- Sapporo City Teine Ward Gymnasium
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Ward Gymnasium
- Hiragishi pool, Sapporo
- Sapporo Teeda Akebono warm water pool
- Sapporo Racecourse
- Okurayama Jump Stadium
- Miyanomori Jump Stadium
- Shirahatayama Stadium
- Sapporo City Hoshioki Skating Rink (Emori Memorial Hoshioki skating rink）
- Sapporo Dome
- Makomanai Outdoor Stadium(Makomanai Sekisui Heim Open Stadium)
- Makomanai Indoor Stadium(Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena)
- Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center(Hokkaido Kiteru)
- Sapporo Community Dome(Tsudom)
- Sapporo Convention Center
- Sapporo Distribution Center(Access Sapporo)
- Sapporo Factory Hall
- General park
- District park
- Ainosato Park
- Taihei Park
- Shinkotoni Green Park
- Takuhoku Park
- Tonden Park
- Mikaho Park
- Fushiko Park
- Higashikariki Park
- Hinomaru Park
- Kitago Park
- Sapporo Daichi Park
- Toyohira Park
- Nishioka Central Park
- Yoshidagawa Park
- Tokiwa Park
- Shojin Riverside Park
- Nishino Nishi Park
- Hassamu Seiryo Park
- Aoba Central Park
- Kumanosawa Park
- Tomorrow Wind Park
- Kita Hassamu Park
- Maeda Park
- Hoshioki Park
- Tomioka Nishi Park
- Kiyota Minami Park
- Neighborhood park
- Sports park
- Special park
- Urban green space
- Wide area park
- nature Park
Number of registered foreigners by country
February 2009 Sapporo City Foreign Public Awareness Survey Report (digest version)According to Sapporo, the total number of registered foreigners in Sapporo is 9,126.
|Nationality (top)||of people|
|Chugoku||3,255 (about 35.7%)|
|South Korea·Korea(north korea）||2,714 (about 29.7%)|
|The United States of America||522 (about 5.7%)|
|フィリピン||316 (about 3.5%)|
|ロシア||267 (about 2.9%)|
|カナダ||166 (about 1.8%)|
|英国||163 (about 1.8%)|
|Australia||150 (about 1.6%)|
|ネ パ ー ル||122 (about 1.3%)|
|Indonesia||108 (about 1.2%)|
|More||1343 (about 15.0%)|
Sister city/affiliated city
- Portland City(The United States of America Oregon）
- Munich city(The Federal Republic of Germany Bavaria）
- Shenyang(People's Republic of China Liaoning）
- Novosibirsk city(Russian Federation Novosibirsk Oblast）
- Daejeon(South Korea Wide area city）
- Kaohsiung City(Republic of China(Taiwan))
- Hamamatsu city(Chubu region Shizuoka）
- Matsumoto(Chubu region Nagano）
- Kagoshima(Kyushu region Kagoshima）
- Shiroishi WardIt is,MiyagiShiroishiAnd a friendly city tie-up.
- Teine WardIt is,Ishikari city-OtaruWe are working on a three-city ward cooperation project with each other to promote mutual exchange.
Refer to "Foreign House in Sapporo, etc."
- United States Consulate General in Sapporo
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sapporo
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Sapporo
- Honorary Consulate of Ireland
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Indonesia
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Austria
- Honorary Consulate of Canada
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Guatemala
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Spain
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Chile
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Honorary Consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of the Philippines
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Finland
- Honorary Consulate of the Federal Republic of Brazil
- Honorary Consulate of the French Republic
- Honorary Consulate of Mongolia
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Lithuania
Foreign government related organizations
- Canadian Government Sapporo Trade Office
- In SapporoSakhalinPermanent mission
- Sapporo Alliance Francaise
- Sapporo Korean Education Institute
Other related organizations
In the central city of the Hokkaido economy, the gross domestic product (nominal) in 2009 (Heisei 21) is about 6.2 trillion yen, but it has decreased since the peak in 1995 (Heisei 7)... In reality, with price fluctuations removed, the peak was in 2004 (16)... The economy of Sapporo is such as service services for civic services and business establishments associated with population growth.Tertiary industryIs the most developed, and has been developed centering on domestic demand type industry corresponding to the demand formed locally..
From the beginning of the Meiji eraTun Tianbing Paddy field-field OfClearingIn 1876 (Meiji 9), it became the predecessor of Hokkaido University.Sapporo agricultural schoolHas been played as a technological base for northern agriculture..Pacific WarAfter that, with the rapid development of Sapporo City, for urban infrastructure developmentFarmlandWas diverted, and the number of farmland and farm households decreased... In 2006 (18), agricultural output was about 38.4 billion yen, cultivated was 30.7 billion yen, and livestock was 7.8 million yen...The main product isonion(Sapporo Huang),Pumpkin,watermelon,SpinachAs for onions, Sapporo is the birthplace of cultivation.
The composition ratio of construction costs (work volume basis) in Hokkaido was 2010% for the public and 22% for the private sector in fiscal 56.4, accounting for more than half of the public and the highest ratio in the whole country... Both the number of establishments and employees in the construction industry are decreasing in Sapporo City due to the decreasing trend of public works... In the manufacturing industry, the shipment value of manufactured goods in Sapporo City was 2010 billion yen in 22 (4696).Tomakomai-MuroranRanked 3rd after.. In the manufacturing industry, both the number of business establishments and the number of employees are decreasing... The main industries are food manufacturing, printing/related industries, and metal/machine manufacturing..
As "Sapporo-type manufacturing industry" in SapporoITThe industry, biotechnology industry, and content industry are developing as new industrial promotion, and in 1986 (Showa 61)Sapporo Techno ParkStarted to sell, and in the 1990s, IT-related companies concentrated around the north exit of Sapporo Station.. The IT industry in Sapporo is larger than the major manufacturing industries, accounting for about 8% of the entire Hokkaido market...Also, in December 2011, Sapporo CityGeneral Special Area Law"Sapporo Content Special Zone" (released in 2016), Some municipalities in Hokkaido, including Sapporo, are designated as "Hokkaido Food Complex International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone". In the special food zone, we aim to improve the added value of agricultural and marine resources and processed products from Hokkaido, and expand sales channels. ing.
It is the most developed industry in Sapporo. Regarding the retail industry, the number of establishments is decreasing, but the number of employees is increasing mainly in the food and beverage retailing industry... The ratio of the number of real estate business establishments is nationwide, Hokkaido,Regional center city(Sendai city-Hiroshima city-Fukuoka CityThe ratio of Sapporo City is higher than any of.. The average office rent in the central part of Sapporo City (Ekimae-dori area) was 2011 yen/tsubo as of the end of December 23, which is one-third of the rent in the Marunouchi area of Tokyo... Sapporo city from 2000 (12)Call centerAnd is one of the nation's leading call center clusters such as financial industry, insurance industry, and retail industry... Regarding the service industry, the composition ratio of the number of business offices for academic research and specialized technology services is higher than that of all over Japan and Hokkaido... Looking at the composition ratio of the number of employees in the service industry by industry, medical and welfare industries account for the largest number, followed by accommodation and restaurant industries, and life-related service and entertainment industries..
Companies based in Sapporo
Agriculture and forestry
- Ishiya Confectionery
- Eiko Farm
- North Master Corporation
- Kotomen Foods
- Slope nutrition food
- Turban food
- Sapporo Uesima Coffee
- Sapporo Kimuraya
- Sapporo Brewery Industry
- Sapporo Chiakian Confectionery
- Sapporo Barnava Foods
- Sapporo Paris(Yamazakigroup)
- Sapporo beer(Two head office system with Tokyo)
- Sato Fisheries
- San marco food
- Food farming
- Shin-Sapporo dairy industry
- Sorachi*The registered head office isAshibetsu
- Tsuchikura(ITO ENgroup)
- Ten food service(Miyoshi SapporoAlso runs a restaurant chain)
- Nishiyama noodles
- Nissan bread(Yamazaki Group)
- Japanese sake
- Fukuyama Brewing
- Bell food
- HOKUO(Nordic ST plan-Scandinavian SS plan）
- Hokkaido Coca-Cola Bottling(Dai Nippon Printinggroup)
- Hokkaido Livestock Corporation
- Yokoyama milling
- Yotsuba milk industry *The registered head office isOtofuke
- Lloyds Confect
- Donkey bread(Fuji Breadgroup)
Oil and coal products
- Safety Eiraku Traffic
- Otomo Transport
- International tourist bus(Kamori Tourismgroup)
- Sapporo Sanshin Warehouse
- Fuda barrel car transportation(International businessgroup)
- Sapporo Daiichi Tourist Bus(Hokkaido Central Busgroup)
- Sapporo bus(Osaka Bus Group)
- Tsutai Warehouse
- Clock tower bus
- Hokuto Kotsu
- Hokkaido Transport Group
- Hokkaido Airlines
- Matsuoka Transport
- Loginet Japan
- Secoma (Seicomart）
Insurance dispensing pharmacy
Automobile/industrial machinery retail
- M's Messe
- Kamei Auto Hokkaido
- Sapporo Toyota Motor
- Sapporo Toyopet
- Sapporo Nissan Motor
- Toyota Corolla Sapporo
- Nissan Prince Sapporo Sales
- Japan New Holland (New Holland Ag）
- Nets Toyota Sapporo
- Nets Toyota Doto
- East Japan Techno
- Hokkaido Isuzu Motors(International businessgroup)
- Hokkaido Subaru
- Hokkaido Nissan Motor
- Hokkaido Mitsubishi Motors Sales
- UD Trucks Hokkaido
- AXA Life(Two head office system with Tokyo)
real estate business
Medical and welfare services
Cooperative association with a secretariat in Sapporo
- Sapporo City Agricultural Cooperative(JA Sapporo)
- Sataku (Satsuraku Agricultural Cooperative）
- Consumers' Co-op Sapporo
- Eastern Hokkaido Chartered Bus Business Cooperative
- Hokuren (Hokuren Agricultural Cooperative Federation）
- Hokkaido NOSAI (Hokkaido Agricultural Mutual Aid Association)
- Hokkaido Gyoren(Hokkaido Fisheries Cooperative Association）
- Hokkaido seasonal labor union
- Ezo Deer Association
- EnVision Environmental Conservation Office
- Sapporo International Plaza
- Sapporo Industry Promotion Foundation
- Sapporo Free School "Yu"
- Sapporo Chamber of Commerce
- Sapporo Bar Association
- Kuril Islands Dance Federation
- Tour de Hokkaido Association
- Natural monument Hokkaido dog preservation society
- Japan Biathlon Federation
- Hokkaido Medical Association
- Hokkaido Space Science and Technology Creation Center
- Hokkaido Nursing Association
- Hokkaido Economic Federation(Dokeiren)
- Hokkaido Dental Association
- Hokkaido Veterinary Association
- Hokkaido Sky Sports Association
- Hokkaido Electric Safety Association
- Hokkaido Dairy Association
- Hokkaido Department Store Association
- Hokkaido Bar Association
- Hokkaido Trade and Product Promotion Association
- Hokkaido Pharmaceutical Association
- Hokkaido Clinical Psychologist Association
List of industrial parks
See "Sapporo Industry Portal"
- Shinkawa Industrial Park
- Higashi Naeko Industrial Park
- Okadama Ironworks
- Okadama District Industrial Park
- Sapporo city recycling complex
- Yonezato Kita Industrial Park
- Oyachi Distribution Business Complex (Distribution center）
- Sapporo Art Village
- Hakan Iron Works
- Hakan Ironworks-related complex
- Hakka Wood Park
- Hakka District 2nd Industrial Park
- Hakka District 3nd Industrial Park
- Hakka District 4nd Industrial Park
- Atsubetsu District Light Industrial Park
- Atsetsu District No. 2 Light Industrial Park
- Sapporo Techno Park
- Teine Industrial Park
- Teine Yamaguchi District Light Industrial Park
Major companies founded in Sapporo
- Alchemist(Character product development, game planning and sales. The current head office isTokyoKoto Ward）
- Wellnet(Although it had the same origin as Ichitaka Gas One, the head office is now moved to Tokyo and there is no capital relationship with the company.)
- Workshop(Computer system company. The current head office isSaitamaKawaguchi city）
- Sapporo beer(One of the origins is the Sapporo Brewery Company, which is the successor to the Kaitakushi Beer Brewery)
- Pot(Eating out chain. The current head office isTokyoChuo-ku）
- Tonden(Japanese restaurant. The current head office isSaitamaSouth ward）
- Japanese dispensing(Insurance dispensing pharmacy. Current head office is in TokyoChiyoda Ward）
- Hudson(Game software production company.Konami Digital EntertainmentAbsorbed by and disappeared.Later TokyoMinato-kuMoved to)
- Hokkaido Air Water (Comprehensive gas company.Air water..The current head office isOsakaChuo-ku,registrationThe upper head office is in Sapporo)
- Melon books(Doujin shop. The current head office is in TokyoTaito）
- Snow Brand Milk Industry(Food manufacturing industry.Snow Brand Megmilk..The current head office is in TokyoShinjuku ward, The registered head office is in Sapporo)
- Dosui (former company name "Hokkaido Fisheries Manufacturing". Founded in Sapporo City, headquartered in HokkaidoHakodateMoved to)
A company that used to be in Sapporo
- NTT Docomo Hokkaido(In July 2008, merged with NTT Docomo (Docomo Chuo))
- Sapporo Bank(October 2008, 20,North Pacific BankMerged with)
- Sapporo Times
- Sogo electric appliances
- Chizaki industry(October 2007, 19,Iwata ConstructionMerged with
- Davy soft(Software production company)
- Toyoha Mine(Nippon Mining Group, 2006 (end of February), closed operations, closed on March 18, the same year)
- Middle road machine
- Furuya Confectionery
- North Sea Times
- Hokkaido Takushoku Bank
- Hokkaido Shimbun(Hokkaido Shimbun-Doshin Sports）
- Hokkaido Daily Sports Newspaper(Nikkan Sports）
- Daily Sapporo(Daily Gendai Hokkaido version)
- Hokkaido news agency(Hokkaido Tsushin Daily Construction Edition/Hokkaido Tsushin Daily Education Version)
- Hokkaido Construction Newspaper (Hokkaido Construction Newspaper）
- Fisheries newspaper company (Fisheries newspaper）
Private broadcasting station
- Hokkaido Broadcasting(HBC) *JNN/TBS networkseries(Remote control key ID=1ch)
- Sapporo TV Broadcasting (STV) *NNN-NNSSeries (remote control key ID=5ch)
- Hokkaido Television Broadcast(HTB) *ANN/TV Asahi NetworkSeries (remote control key ID=6ch)
- TV Hokkaido(TVh) *TXNSeries (remote control key ID=7ch)
- Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting System(UHB) *FNN-FNSSeries (remote control key ID=8ch)
- Especially TV Kotoni Shopping Street (Nishi Ward)
- HBC Radio■JRNseries·NRNSeries (1287kHz・FM: 91.5MHz)
- STV radio*NRN series (1440kHz/FM: 90.4MHz)
- FM Hokkaido(AIR-G') *JFNSeries (80.4MHz, Odori: 79.2MHz)
- FM Northwave(NORTH WAVE) *JFLSeries (82.5MHz, Odori: 77.2MHz)
Community broadcasting station
- Sapporo Community Broadcasting Station(Radio Karos Sapporo) Chuo-ku (78.1MHz)
- Sapporo Radio Broadcast(Radio Nostalgia) Chuo-ku (78.6MHz)
- Sapporo Village Radio East District (81.3MHz)
- Hokkaido integrated broadcasting (With-S) Shiroishi Ward (83.0MHz)
- FM and Yohira(FM Apple) Toyohira Ward (76.5MHz)
- Ramuresu(Triangle Mountain Broadcasting Station) Nishi-ku (76.2MHz)
- BIPSC(FM Drama City) Atsubetsu Ward (77.6MHz)
Internet radio stations
- SSK radio broadcast(Sapporo General Community Radio Broadcast)
Cable television operators
Information processing/data center
Life infrastructure (lifeline)
- Hokkai Gakuen University
- Hokkaido Medical University
- Fuji Women's University
- Angel college
- Sapporo Otani University
- Sapporo Health University
- Sapporo University
- Beihai University of Commerce
- Nippon Medical School
- Tokai UniversitySapporo Campus
- Hokusei Gakuen University
- Sapporo Gakuin UniversityShin Sapporo Campus
- Hokkaido University of Science
- Sapporo International University
Private junior college
The IC boarding card introduced by JR HokkaidoKitaca"Sapporo City Transportation BureauIntroduced by "SAPICAHowever, since Kitaca is a service that can be used only in the SAPICA area (excluding some areas), please be careful... In addition, in order to promote social participation of the elderly,Respect for the elderly ride, And "Welfare boarding certificate" etc. are issued as a transportation expense subsidy for people with disabilities..
- New Chitose Airport(Location isChitose-Tomakomai）
- Okadama Airport
In addition to JR Hokkaido, the current railway lines are Sapporo City Subway and Sapporo City Tram operated by the Sapporo City Transportation Bureau. JR is the main stationSapporo StationAnd subwayOdori StationIs (both stationsUnderground walking spaceIt is directly connected via).For private railways, Jotetsu Kei Railway Co., Ltd. (currentlyJotetsu) Operated byJozankei Railway LineHowever, in 1969 (Showa 44), the entire line was abolished.
Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)
- Hakodate honsen
- Chitose Line
- Satanuma Line(Gakuen Toshi Line)
Nippon Freight Railway Hokkaido Branch(JR Freight)
- Sapporo Municipal Subway
- Namboku Line
- Aso Station - Kita 34jo Station - Kita 24jo Station - Kita 18jo Station - Kita 12jo Station - Sapporo station - Odori Station - Susukino Station - Nakajima Koen Station - Horohirabashi Station - Nakanoshima Station - Hiragishi Station - Minamihiragishi Station - Sumikawa Station - SDF station - Makomanai Station
- 東西 線
- Miyanosawa Station - Hanan Station - Kotoni Station - XNUMX Station - West 28th Street Station - Maruyama Koen Station - West 18th Street Station - West 11th Street Station - Odori Station - Bus Center Mae Station - Kikusui Station - Higashi Sapporo Station - Shiroishi Station - Nango 7chome Station - Nango 13chome Station - Nango 18chome Station - Oyachi Station - Hibarigaoka Station - Shin-Sapporo Station
- Toho Line
- Namboku Line
- Sapporo tram
- One line
- Yamahana West Line
- Yamahana Line
- Central library stop - Ishiyama Dori Stop - Dongtunda Street Stop - Horonan Elementary School Bus Stop - Yamahana 19 Article Stop - Shizushu Gakuenmae stop - Gyukei Dori Stop - Nakajima Park Street Stop - Yamahana 9 Article Stop - Higashi Honganji Temple bus stop - Shiseido Elementary School bus stop - Susukino stop
- Toshin Line
Run in the shelterSapporo City Transportation Bureau type 5000 train(November 2006)
Cableway/steel rope railway
Long time agoTransit BusでSapporo City BusWas in operation,Hokkaido Central Bus,JR Hokkaido Bus, Transferred to Jotetsu 3 companies and abolished.Intercity busesSapporo StationFrom the surrounding area to each city in HokkaidoExpress Bus,New Chitose AirportandSapporo Okadama AirportContact bus to,(I.e.ToShuttle busIs arriving and departing.
- Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- Hokkaido Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal
- Odori Bus Center
- Keimei Bus Terminal
- Aso Bus Terminal
- North 24 Article Bus Terminal
- Circular east bus terminal
- Shiroishi Bus Terminal
- Fukuzumi Bus Terminal
- Maruyama Bus Terminal
- West 28th Street Bus Terminal
- XNUMX Ken Bus Terminal
- Kotoni Bus Terminal
- Hanan Bus Terminal
- Miyanosawa Bus Terminal
- Oyachi Bus Terminal
- Shin-Sapporo Bus Terminal
- Sakaemachi Traffic Square
Hokkaido Transportation BureauAccording to the total at the end of 2013 in the Sapporo transportation areaTaxiThe number of vehicles is 4,874 (appropriate number of vehicles is 4728). The actual actual vehicle rate in 2013 was 30.4% (2001 Degree ratio minus 14.1%). The total actual vehicle kilometer in 2013 was 1 km (up 1,773% from the previous year). The daily vehicle revenue and the actual vehicle kilometer in 5,777 were 1.2 yen and 2013 km, respectively (the daily vehicle revenue was minus 28,800% and the actual vehicle kilometer was minus 74.8% compared to 2001).In response to this fact2015 May 10According to the Transport Council, "In the Sapporo area, unless the taxi supply and transportation capacity is reduced, the taxi business cannot maintain sound management and function as public transportation."Taxi optimization and activation methodBased on Article XNUMX, paragraph XNUMX, Sapporo transportation area[Annotation 2]It was judged appropriate to specify as a "specific area" in which the total number of vehicles can be limited. The expiration date of the specified period in a specific area2018 May 10Is.
The maximum fare for the first ride of a regular car by a member company of the Hokkaido Higher Association is 1.6 yen for the distance system (670 km) and 30 yen for the time system (2,830 minutes)..
The roads in downtown Sapporo arePioneerIt started in 1869 (Meiji 2) and started to be made in earnest in 1871 (Meiji 4) based on the city planning ofBoardIt is characterized by running like the eyes of.. Judge of the pioneering ambassador who planned the construction of SapporoYoshiyuki ShimaThe ChineseChang'anAnd Japan京都I wanted to make it windy, but I was dismissed from the construction due to the difficulty of construction, and in 1870 (Meiji 3), the vice minister of developmentKiyotaka KurodaIt is said that this was the result of inviting many American engineers to develop a new city and carry out American-style town development instead... Initially, street names in Sapporo were named in the American style such as "Sapporo-dori" and "Ishikari-dori", but from the middle of the Meiji era, the east-west road was "South 1". , North-south road was given a Kyoto-style name, such as "West 1-chome.".
- East Japan Expressway Hokkaido Branch
Refer to "Designated Cultural Properties in Sapporo City (Countries/Roads/Cities)"
- Important Tangible Folk Cultural Property
- AinuDugout canoe --Collection of the Northern Folklore Museum in the Botanic Garden Hokkaido University
- Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Ainu traditional dance-Sapporo Upopo Preservation Society
- Historic site
- Pioneer ambassador of Sapporo main government office and former Hokkaido government main office building
- Ruins of Kotoni Tondenbeimura Hayaya
- Important cultural property
- oldSapporo agricultural schoolPerformance field (Clock tower）
- Tachi Meikuni Shun/Sword Mugen Denki Tokuni-Private Collection
- Hakodate Magistrate's Officedocuments - Hokkaido ArchivesWarehouse
- Pioneer document-Hokkaido Museum Collection
- Botanical Garden, Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University・4 museums
- Second farm at Hokkaido University Faculty of Agriculture (former Tohoku Imperial University Agricultural University)
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building(Red Brick Office)
- Former Development Agency Industrial Bureau Government Building- Hokkaido settlement village
- Karafuto Nayoro Sou Otome Document (Yaenkoro Ainu Document) -Hokkaido University Library Collection
- Tangible cultural property
- Intangible cultural property
- Hill beadsLion Dance --Okaju Lion Dance Preservation Society
- Tangible cultural property
- Former Kuroiwa House (formerlySudden dance shop）
- Former Kotoni River basinPit dwellingTrace distribution map-Sapporo City Maizo Bunka Center Collection
- Sapporo Independence Church Document- Sapporo Independence ChurchWarehouse
- Sapporo City N30 Ruins Excavated-Sapporo City Buried Cultural Property Center
- Shin-Kotomi Tonden Corps Headquarters
- woodenNichirenSaint sitting statue-Myoshinji Temple
- Former Sapporo Archives Museum (currently:Sapporo City Museum）
- Tangible cultural assets and historic sites
- Historical materials and historic sites related to Sapporo Village and Kametaro Otomo- Sapporo Village Folk Museum
- Historic site
Refer to "Registered Cultural Property in Sapporo City"
- Registered tangible cultural property
- Edwin Dun Memorial Hall(Former Hokkaido Agency Makomanai Slaughterhouse Office)
- Former Nishioka Water Source Pond Intake Tower
- Kuroda Family Residence (main building, warehouse, gate, fence)
- Suginome Family Residence
- Japan Christian Church Sapporo Church(Former Sapporo Mirei Church)
- Numata Family Residence Former SecondApplesWarehouse
- Yanagida Family Old Apple Warehouse
- Hokusei Gakuen Centennial Memorial Hall(Former Hokusei Girls' SchoolMissionaryBuilding)
- Hokkaido University Former Sapporo Agricultural School Entomology and Sericulture Department
- Hokkaido University Former Sapporo Agricultural College Library Reading Room/Library
- Hokkaido University Museum of AgricultureBachelor Memorial
- Botanical Garden Government Office (Former Sapporo Agricultural College, Department of Zoological and Botanical Studies) (Present)Miyabe Kingo Memorial Museum）
- Furukawa Memorial Auditorium, Hokkaido University(Former Tohoku Imperial University Agricultural University Department of Forestry)
- Hokkaido Governor's Office(Former Mitsui Club)
- Endo house (main building, warehouse, Minamiishikura, Kitaishikura, front gate, fence)
- Former Mitsubishi Mining Dormitory in Sapporo
Nearby Tourist Spots
- JR Tower
- Sapporo Ramen Republic
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building(RedBrickGovernment building)
- Sapporo City North 3rd Square(Acapla)
- Hokkaido University Botanical Garden
- Hokkaido Governor's Office
- Sapporo Clock Tower
- Odori Park
- Sapporo TV Tower
- Soseigawa Park
- Sapporo sightseeing wagon
- Tanukikoji Shopping Street
- HUG eat
- Sapporo Ramen Yokocho
- Nakajima Park
- Sapporo Factory
- Former Nagayama Takeshiro House
- Nijo Market
- Sapporo Central Wholesale MarketOutside market
- Hokkaido Shrine
- Sapporo Maruyama Zoo
- Asahiyama Memorial Park
- Sapporo Bankei Ski Area
- Horomi PassObservation parking lotlavendergarden
- Hokkaido University
- Hokkaido Sapporo "Food and Tourism" Information Center"Kita Bell"
- Hokkaido Dosanko Plaza(In "Kita Bell")
- Yurigahara Park
- Lake Pequelet
- Ainosato Park (Tonneus swamp）
- Mt. Moiwa
- Sapporo Moiwayama Ski Resort
- Hokkaido Prefectural Makomanai Park
- Sapporo City Toyohira River Salmon Science Museum
- Sapporo Art Park
- Takino Suzuran Hillside Park
- Ashiribetsu Falls
- Former Kuroiwa House (Sudden dance shop）
- Hoods snow area
- Sapporo International Ski Area
- North Safari Sapporo
- Owl and fox forest
- Koganeyu Sakura Forest
- Koganeyu Onsen
- Jozankei Onsen
- Usubetsu Onsen
- Hoheikyo Onsen
Festivals and events
- Sapporo Snow Festival(May)
- Susukino Ice World(May)
- Sapporo Lilac Festival(May)
- MoiwayamaDay (May to June)
- YOSAKOI Soran Festival(May)
- Hokkaido Shrine Annual Festival(Sapporo Festival) (June)
- Fourth Avenue Festival(June or July)
- HokkaidoMakomanaifireworksTournament (July)
- Culture night(May)
- Hokkaido Shimbun-UHBFireworks display (July)
- Sapporo Summer Festival(July to August)
- Susukino Festival (August)
- Sapporo tapas(May)
- Asilich Flea(May)
- Sapporo Autumn Fest(May)
- Sapporo International Short Film Festival(June or July)
- Sapporo Chrysanthemum Festival (November)
- Sapporo White Illumination(July to August)
- Munich-ChristmasCity (November to December)
- Snow Brand Megmilk Cup All Japan Jump Tournament(May)
- Sapporo Olympic Memorial International Ski Jumping Competition(May)
- Sapporo International Schema Marathon (February)
- Sapporo Mayor's Cup competitionSnow hockeyTournament (July)
- Miya-sama ski competitionInternational competition (March)
- Ito Cup Season Final Okurayama Night Game Jumping Tournament(May)
- Let's Walk Hokkaido (May)
- Sapporo Civic Athletic Meet (July)
- Minami Chuhei Memorial Athletics Competition(May)
- Sapporo Mayor Cup Miyanomori Summer Jump Tournament(June or July)
- Sapporo Mayor Cup Okurayama Summer Jump Tournament(June or July)
- National Sports Boys' Association Softball Baseball Tournament(May)
- Hokkaido Marathon(May)
- Tour de Hokkaido(May)
- Sapporo Marathon(May)
Major sports competitions ever held in Sapporo
- 1954 (Showa 29):9th National Sports FestivalAutumn competition.1954 World All-Round Speed Skating Championship Men's Tournament.
- 1972 (47): 11th Olympic Winter Games (Sapporo Olympics）.. In addition,Alpine skiing competition of the same competition The22nd Alpine Ski World ChampionshipAlso served as.
- 1986 (Showa 61):1st Asian Winter Games.
- 1989 (XNUMX):44th National Sports Festival(Hamanasu National Athletic Meet).
- 1990 (Heisei 2 years):2st Asian Winter Games.
- 1991 (Heisei 3 years): 15thUniversiadeWinter Games.
- 1996 (Heisei 8 years): 5thNational Sports Festival for People with Intellectual Disabilities(Yuai Pick) Hokkaido Games.
- 1997 (Heisei 9 years): 19thWorld Amateur Go Championship.
- 2002 (14):2002 FIFA World CupGroup league 3 games.
- 2006 (18):2006 World Basketball Championship15 group game rounds.
- 2007 (19):2007 Nordic World Ski Championships Sapporo(First held in Asia).
- 2008 (20): 2008World Rally Championship-Rally japan.
- 2010 (22): 2010 World Rally Championship Rally Japan.
- 2017 (29):2017 Asian Winter Games.
- 2019 (First year of Reiwa):Rugby World Cup 2019.
- 2021 (Reiwa 3 years):Tokyo Olympics Women's Soccer CompetitionGroup stage.Olympic track and fieldMarathon / 20 km / 50 km walk.
Major orchestras and choirs
- Sapporo Symphony Orchestra
- Sapporo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Hokkaido Symphony Orchestra
- Nord Symphonica
- Sapporo Chamber Orchestra
- Sapporo 100 Symphony Orchestra
- Sapporo Nishi Ward Orchestra
- Sapporo citizen orchestra
- Sapporo Broadcasting Chorus
- Professional baseball
- Adult baseball
- Japan Professional Soccer League(J League)
- Japan Women's Soccer League
- Japan Professional Basketball League(B League)
- Ice hockey
- Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo (boy)
- Hokkaido Bank Fortius(Girl)
- Nordic skiing(Ski jump）
- Team tsuchiya
- Team Snow Brand Megmilk
- American Football
- Hokuren Women's Athletics Club
- Kyoei Sapporo Akasaka Boxing Gym
- Hokkaido Hatakeyama Boxing Gym
"Miso Ramen"Or"Soup CurryIt is said to be the birthplace, Various food cultures that make use of fresh ingredients from Hokkaido are developing. The "Sweets Kingdom Sapporo Promotion Council" was established in 2005, andWestern confectioneryFrom Sapporo where production is active, through various sweets, efforts are being made in various fields to create new vitality in the Hokkaido economy... In 2009, the city of Sapporo declared "Sapporo, a city that loves Hokkaido food," advocating the need not only to disseminate food inside and outside Hokkaido, but also to consume Hokkaido food..
- Sapporo ramen
- Genghis Khan
- Soup Curry
- White lover(Ishiya Confectionery）
- Lloyd's chocolate (Lloyds Confect）
- Mushroom and sweets (Mushroom）
- Yamashina (Sapporo Chiakian Confectionery）
- Toman (Fujiya)
- Tsukisamu Anpan ((I.e.）
- Grilled cane (baked with sweet and spicy saucecornOdori ParkSugar wagon"Sold at
- Jaguar butter(Sold at the "Tokibi Wagon" in Odori Park)
- Sapporo Huang(East WardOkadama districtProduced inonion OfVariety) "Ark of taste" registered varieties
- Satsuo(Variety of onions produced in Okadama area, Higashi-ku. Improved variety of Sapporo Huang)
- Sapporo Grand Ball (produced in the largest sizecabbageVariety) "Ajino Ark" registered variety
- Miyako Ohama Pumpkin (Yamaguchi district, Teine WardProduced inPumpkinVarieties)
- Sapporo watermelon (produced in Yamaguchi area, Teine Ward)watermelonVarieties)
- Polar Star (Kiyota Ward)Shinei-AriakeProduced in the districtSpinachVarieties)
- Satohoro (developed by Sapporo Agricultural CenterStrawberryVarieties)
- Sapporo Hakkou (of Hokkaido traditional vegetablescornVariety.Odori Park's specialty grilled corn varieties at the time of its founding, generally called "Hachijo Toukibi") "Aji no Ark" registered varieties
- Sapporo Midori (Snow Brand SeedlingDeveloped by SapporoEdamameBreed of
- Sapporo Nagacho Nanban (of Sapporo traditional vegetablesRed pepperVarieties)
- Sapporo white burdock (of Sapporo traditional vegetablesBurdockVarieties)
Hiragishi CemeteryThere are Hashimoto, Takaoka, and Itagaki cemeteries in the Honorary Citizen's area.
- Kingo Miyabe(Scholar of the Meiji and Taisho era)
- Hashimoto(Sapporo mayor in the early Showa era)
- Kumao Takaoka(Agriculturist in the early Showa era)
- Itagaki Takeshi(Mayor of Sapporo in the latter half of the Showa period)
Works set in Sapporo
"Sapporo Film CommissionIs a movie or TV program set in Sapporo,CMFor shooting etc.LocationWe provide various information such as weather, event information, application required for shooting, etc...Also, "JapanFilm commissionAs the head of the Hokkaido block, when shooting all over Hokkaido, I act as a contact point for each local government in Hokkaido and support the shooting smoothly..
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Overview of Sapporo". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Road construction history". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Historical walkwayChuo-ku, Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The address in Hokkaido is interesting!?". Hokkaido fan magazine (September 2008, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Odori Park History and Plants”. Sapporo City Park Greening Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i [Visit Time 1869] Construction of Doto (Sapporo) In the wilderness, the concept of "the best city in the world"Hokkaido Shimbun』Sunday morning edition reprint October 2020, 10 18-1 pages
- ^ a b c "SAPPORO 1972”(English). International Olympic Committee (IOC). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo MICE comprehensive strategy". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Sapporo City (2014). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Brand Research Institute (October 2014, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Joining UNESCO Creative Cities Network". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ "Sapporo, Japan”(English). UNESCO. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo City announces to run for the 26 Winter Olympics by the end of the year, many agree with the citizen survey". "Hokkaido Shimbun" (Hokkaido Shimbun). (January 2014, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 10. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "2026 Winter Olympics and Paralympics invited". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Book that understands the names of places in Sapporo", page 164
- ^ "Book that understands the names of places in Sapporo" pp. 168-170
- ^ "Shikotsu-Toya National Park". Hokkaido Regional Environmental Office. Ministry of the Environment. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo Basic Information Welcome to SAPPORO". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)". Sapporo Municipal Outline 26 Edition. Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Tokyo Newspaper, October 1982, 10, morning edition, page 18 "Postwar Urban Concentration Trends-Sapporo City Case From Medium City to 22 Million Cities"
- ^ Asahiko Shirakizawa "Expansion of Sapporo after the War" "History of Sapporo" No. 41, Sapporo City General Affairs Bureau Cultural Materials Office, August 2001, p. 8
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary, Hokkaido, Volume 600", page XNUMX.
- ^ "History of Sapporo Ward" p. 158.
- ^ "History of Sapporo Ward" p. 206.
- ^ "History of Sapporo Ward" 219-224 pages.
- ^ "History of Sapporo Ward" 289-290 pages.
- ^ a b c "History of Sapporo Ward" 131-134 pages.
- ^ a b c d e f "History of Sapporo Ward" 316-319 pages.
- ^ a b c "History of Sapporo Ward" 329-332 pages.
- ^ a b "History of Sapporo Ward" 332-334 pages.
- ^ "History of Sapporo Ward" 353-356 pages.
- ^ a b "History of Sapporo Ward" 323-328 pages.
- ^ "(PDF)". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Road construction history". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "History of Sapporo Ward" 217-219 pages.
- ^ "History of Sapporo Ward" 283-287 pages.
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary -Hokkaido, first volume''Kadokawa Shoten, 657.
- ^ Sapporo City History Editorial Committee, "Sapporo City History Political Administration", pp. 65-66.
- ^ "Sapporo City History, Culture and Society", edited by the Sapporo City History Editorial Board, pages 694-695.
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary Hokkaido, Volume 601, XNUMX.
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary, Hokkaido, Volume 603", page XNUMX.
- ^ "Sapporo City History, Culture and Society", edited by Sapporo City History Editorial Board, 700 pages.
- ^ "Fudaru National Highway Story" Hokkaido Road History Research Committee, page 76.
- ^ "86 Sapporo Flower and Green Expo". Nomura Kogeisha. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Outline of the 44th competition". Japan Athletic Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "What is PMF”. Pacific Music Festival Organizing Committee. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "History and holding result". YOSAKOI Soran Festival official website. YOSAKOI Soran Festival Organizing Committee. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "History". Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "History of development". JR Tower.Sapporo station comprehensive development. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ayumi and event results at Sapporo Dome". Sapporo Dome. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "MATCHES”(English). 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea / Japan. International Football Federation(FIFA). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". North intersection Vol.13 SPRING-SUMMER 2003.Hokkaido Road Management Technology Center. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Sapporo crowded meetings and receptions one after another due to pedestrian trains”. 47NEWS (Kyodo News). (January 2008, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 1. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""iCommons Summit 2008" Information". Sapporo Industry Portal. Sapporo Industry Promotion Foundation (September 2008, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Japan APEC 2nd Senior Officials Meeting (SOM2) and related meetings, Trade Ministers Meeting (MRT) held" (Press release), Ministry of Foreign Affairs NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Chi-ka-ho Sapporo station square underground plaza”. Town planning in front of Sapporo station. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo City Kita Sanjo Square Official Site”. Town planning in front of Sapporo station. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo International Art Festival". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo tram loop business". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Seismic intensity database search (search results by earthquake)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Sapporo City History Editorial Committee, "Sapporo City History Political Administration", p. 66.
- ^ From the explanation in Fig. 11 of "Sapporo City History Political Administration" edited by the Sapporo City History Editorial Committee.
- ^ Sapporo City History Editorial Committee, "Sapporo City History Political Administration", pp. 66-67.
- ^ "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary Hokkaido Edition, Volume 601", p. XNUMX.
- ^ "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary Hokkaido Edition, Volume 603", p. XNUMX.
- ^ "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary Hokkaido Edition, Volume 603", pp. 604-XNUMX.
- ^ a b “Sapporo City History, Political Administration”, Sapporo City History Editorial Board, 69 pages.
- ^ Sapporo City History Editorial Committee, "Sapporo City History Political Administration", pp. 352-353.
- ^ "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary Hokkaido Edition, Volume 1031", pp. 1032 -XNUMX.
- ^ Sapporo City History Editorial Committee, "Sapporo City History Political Administration", pp. 74-76.
- ^ Sapporo City History Editorial Committee, "Sapporo City History Political Administration", p. 78.
- ^ "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary Hokkaido Edition, Volume 602", p. XNUMX.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)". Sapporo Municipal Outline 26 Edition. Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Welfare Newspaper Editorial Department (May 2008, 5). "Professor of an Italian university that abandoned mental hospitals gave a lecture "Peer support is mainstream for mental health care"". "Welfare newspaper" (Welfare newspaper) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Hideo Uemura (May 2008, 5). "Let's reduce "wind" psychiatric beds from editorial board room". Doshin Web Electronic Version (Hokkaido Shimbun) NovemberBrowse. Archive of Sapporo Cosmetic Surgery "Number of psychiatric beds in Sapporo-the number one in the world" May 2008, 5
- ^ "History of information disclosure system". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Nationwide ombudsman rankings and winning bid surveys". National Citizen Ombudsman Liaison Meeting. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo citizen charter". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Sapporo City Assembly. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2017-20-1-13 Viewed.
- ^ "Sapporo city library". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Foreign Citizen Survey
- ^ "sister city". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Exchange agreement, etc.". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Foreign Embassy in Sapporo, etc.". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)". Sapporo Industry 2012. Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "(PDF)". Sapporo Industry 2012. Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo Content Special Zone". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Hokkaido Food Complex International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo Industry Portal”. Sapporo Industrial Promotion Foundation. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Available area”. Hokkaido Railway Company. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Available area of SAPICA”. Sapporo General Information Center. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ticket information". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Subsidy for transportation expenses". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Flight isHokkaido Air System
- ^ https://www.info.hac-air.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/mmb_compressed.pdf
- ^ https://www.info.hac-air.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/ilovepdf_merged.pdf
- ^ https://www.info.hac-air.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/HACPRESSRELEASE_21008.pdf
- ^ Japan Airlines(JAL) and code share
- ^ Transport Council (2015-10-20). ""Report (Sapporo Transportation Area)" (National Transportation Examination No. 78) "Designation of a specific area related to general passenger transportation business" (Hei 27 No. 5011)" ( NovemberBrowse"" October 27, 10, Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Keiichi Ishii, Chairman of the Transport Council, Fumio Ueno ""
- ^ "About fare”. Hokkaido Higher Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Rom International (ed.) 2005, pp. 157–159.
- ^ "Designated cultural property (country, road, city) in Sapporo city". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Ainu traditional dance - Cultural heritage online(Agency for Cultural Affairs）
- ^ "Registered cultural property in Sapporo city". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ramen". Welcome to SAPPORO Sapporo City official tourism website. Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Soup Curry". Welcome to SAPPORO Sapporo City official tourism website. Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo sweets". Sapporo. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Sapporo City (2012). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Sapporo Film Commission Initiatives". Sapporo Film Commission. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Japan Film Commission Hokkaido Block". Sapporo Film Commission. NovemberBrowse.
- Sapporo Ward Office, "History of Sapporo Ward", 1911
- "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 1 Hokkaido ”
- Rom International (ed.) "Road map surprise!Kawade Shobo Shinsha<KAWADE Yumebunko>, February 2005, 2.ISBN 4-309-49566-4.
- Hideshi Seki ed., "A Book That Understands Place Names in Sapporo", Arisaisha Co., Ltd., 2018,
- Japanese local government (sa)
- List of Japanese local governments
- Five metropolitan areas
- List of Japan's Five Great
- List of 100 million cities
- Sightseeing spots in Hokkaido
- Sapporo/Hometown Culture XNUMX Selections
- List of people from Hokkaido
- List of pages starting with "Sapporo"
- Sapporo (Ambiguity avoidance)
- Sapporo City of Sapporo
- Sapporo City Public Relations Department (@sapporo_PRD)- Twitter
- Sapporo City Public Relations Department Official Channel SapporoPRD - YouTubeChannel
- Welcome to SAPPORO Sapporo City official tourism website
- Sapporo Tourism Association
- Susukino Tourism Association
- Susukino Tourism Association - Facebook