New corona XNUMX new infections A total of XNUMX people in the prefecture [Ehime]
If you write the contents roughly
It was also revealed that all five people who died in December are elderly people.
Ehime Prefecture announced on the XNUMXnd that four new cases of new coronavirus infection have been confirmed in the prefecture.Depending on the prefecture ... → Continue reading
"TV Ehime" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Ehime Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Now "Shiwasu" and "Gokutsuki" areNew yearAlso used as an alias for December.
EnglishThe month name December in10It means "third month" and is derived from the Latin word "decem," which means "tenth." The difference from the actual month number is46 BCWas used up toRoman calendar 3In the calculation (so2Means few days), which means 3th since March.
Meiji EraToJapan Lunar calendarからsolar calendarThe number of days in December was set to 12 days in order to reduce the salary at the end of the year whenMeiji 5 YearMay 12The day afterMeiji 6 YearMay 1And).
Etymology of shihasu
I don't know the origin of "Shihasu" because it is old. "Sea of words”Is said to be “Toshihatsu's abbreviation Katounfu, or Ha”In addition, it is said that "Twelve months is a month, Sbete is rehabilitated, and it's a good name." ("Mutsuki").. In addition, the theory from the Heian period that the monks (the teacher is the meaning of a monk) is busy running around in Buddhism (Colored leaf paper), but this isEtymology(LinguisticsThere is no concrete basis for this, and it is an etymological origin)AddressIn the Heian era, the etymology of "shihasu" was already unknown.(Folk etymology#Folk etymology in Japanese).
- From the place where the monk runs from east to west in order to raise the sutras, the name of Shihase’s冒包鈔].
- From the end of the four seasons, the meaning of the Shihatsu (Quadruple) moon [Miss Zhi, Yasushi Ya, Nihon Bukkaku].
- The meaning of Toshihatsuru (year-old, year-end, year-end) [Toga, vocabulary, thoughts of similar juveniles, Japanese syllabus, twilight essay, ancient and modern handwriting, Wakun Shiori].
- Abbreviation of Natsuha Tsurutsuki (Successful month)
- After the end of farming, the new grain of tribute is from the time when it is the month of Cinehatsuru (External collection of Rabbiten novel).
- About Shihias, which refers to rice fields without rice. Si is the auxiliary word for vocalization. Hias is the meaning of the dried sword.
- The meaning of Shiohae Omezuki (Original Japanese Language = Jinomi Hayashi).
- Sehashi’s meaningManyodai Takumi].
- Shibashi (temporary) moon sense
- Finally (yellow winter)
- Ototsuki (younger brother)
- Oyakozuki (parent and child month)
- Tsuki no Tsuki (contract month)
- Kurekozuki (Living month)
- Very good
- Harukimachi (Harumachi month)
- Banto (late winter)
- Hyougetsu (Ice Moon)
- Bosai (Kurei)
- Rougetsu (臘Moon)
September annual events
- May 12 - New year
- August 12- St. Lucia Festival
- May 12 - Christmas eve(Mainly in each countryキ リ ス ト 教Area)
- May 12 - Christmas(Country)
- December 12-The End Tenjin
- August 12- skates Day
- May 12 - Boxing Day
- May 12 - New Year's Eve(Japan)
Once upon a holiday
- May 12 - Emperor's birthday holiday
Sports held in September
- Early- Golf japan series(MenGolf Tokyo Yomiuri Country Club）
- First Sunday- Fukuoka International Marathon(Fukuoka City）
- First Sunday- Champions cup(Horse racing Chukyo Racecourse）
- First Sunday- Honolulu Marathon(Hawaii Oahu）
- First Sunday- Hanshin Juvenile Phillies(Horse racing Hanshin Racecourse）
- Early to mid- FIFA Club World Cup(サ ッ カ ー）
- Mid- Japan X Bowl(American Football）
- First Sunday- Asahi Cup Futurity Stakes(Horse Race Hanshin Racecourse)
- Mid Sunday- Koshien bowl(American Football Hanshin Koshien Stadium）
- Mid Sunday- Hong Kong International Race(Horse racing Hong Kong-Shatin Racecourse）
- Late Sunday- National High School Ekiden Race Tournament(Kyoto City）
- Around 23 days- Prize-winning decision race(Boat racing）
- Around 25 days- Christmas bowl(American Football)
- Third Saturday or Fourth Saturday- Nakayama Great Obstacle(Horse racing Nakayama Racecourse）
- First Sunday- Arima Memorial(Horse racing Nakayama Racecourse)
- 28th or 4th Saturday- Hopeful stakes(Horse racing Nakayama Racecourse)
- Last Sunday- Japan Handball Championshipfinal(handball）
- Late- All Japan Figure Skating Championship(Figure skating）
- 30 days - All Japan University Women's Selected Ekiden Race Tournament(ShizuokaFujinomiya city）
- 28 days - Odds Park Cup Girls Grand Prix(Bicycle race）
- 29 days - Young Grand Prix(Bicycle race)
- 30 days - KEIRIN Grand Prix(Bicycle race)
- 31 days - Superstar Championship Match(Auto race Kawaguchi Auto Race Ground）
July theme song
- December rain (song: Arai Yumi）
- December Rain (Song: Fukinoto）
- December rainy day (song: Happy End）
- December Prayer (Song: Chiemi Hori）
- December Magic (Song: Makihara Noriyuki）
- December Orihime (song: Wink）
- Kangaroo in December(song: SKE48）
- December God (Song: Misato Watanabe）
- 12 month calendar (song: Yuki Saito）
- December (song: Miyuki Nakajima）
- Blown in the wind of December (Song: Eigo Kawashima）
- December Central Park Blues (song: Mr. Children）
- Promised december (song: Kazuyoshi Saito）
- Goodbye December (song: DJ OZMA）
- Decemer on the calendar (song: Ameyoko Jogakuen Performing Arts Course,Baby Rays）
- December (Song: I WiSH）
- DECEMBER SONG (Song: Kazuhiko Kato）
- No Snow In December (song: MONKEY MAJIK）
- December's Children (Song: Yoshikazu Suo) *TV drama"Miracle person』Drama
- December Morning (song: Seiko Matsuda）
- December Morn (Song: Seiko Matsuda)
- Harmony of December (song: KinKi Kids）
- December angels (song: MY LITTLE LOVER）
- December Love song (song: Gackt）
- April's April Fools (Song: EPO ）
- Southern Hemisphere December (Song: Kiyotaka Sugiyama）
- December (Song: Moriyama Naotaro）
- December (Song: BLANKEY JET CITY）
- December (Song: IF WE）
- December sky (song: Kenichi Suzumura）
- He disappeared in the rain (song:Chieri Ito）
In addition, many Christmas songs by various musicians have been announced.
- ^ Similarly, September, October, and November of the general calendar correspond to the seventh, eighth, and ninth months of the Roman calendar, meaning the Latin "seventh", "eighth", and "ninth". Derived from "septimus", "octavius", "nonus"
- ^ WEB Kokai p.461, “Willingness” section (slightly different description from “Daigokai”)
- ^ Toshio Takashima: It's a word ... (87), Differences in the origin of kanji, p.1, Bungei Bunko, 2006st print, June 6, 10,ISBN 4-16-759808-6, Bungei Shunju Co., Ltd.
- ^ Kenichi Sekine "Did the teacher run in" December "? !! ""Why what Japanese(PDF) Sanseido, May 2015, 5, pp. 25-386.ISBN 978-4-385-36607-4.
- ^ Toshio Takashima: It's a word ... (86), the origin of the kanji word is different, "When did you start calling the last month of the year" Shihasu "? It was hundreds of years before the theory came out. In the Heian period, I didn't understand why I said that. That's why the theory of "running a boy" came out ... "pp.87 -1, Bungei Bunko, 2006st print, June 6, 10,ISBN 4-16-759808-6, Bungei Shunju Co., Ltd.
- ^ Japanese Dictionary, Volume 11, pp.110-111, published May 1976, 5, 1st edition, 1nd print, Shogakukan
- ^ Surrender Japan Knowledge
|365 Day |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12