"Tradition of the earthquake disaster that changes with the new corona" The storyteller tour of the Great East Japan Earthquake has dropped sharply to XNUMX% Still ...
If you write the contents roughly
Yuika Takahashi, who was affected by the disaster in Ishinomaki City, will appear at the 7th event last week.
Looking back on this year's news with the keyword "change".This time is the tradition of the Corona disaster.XNUMX from March this year ... → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2005年(Heisei17 years)Wide area mergerDue to the city area up to that pointFormer Kitakami RiverFrom the downstream areaOshikaOnagawaexcept forSanriku CoastSouthern tip,Oshika PeninsulaIt spread to the whole area. The former Kitakami River runs north-south in the center of the city, and land use is generally bordered by the former Kitakami River.Primary industryThere is a change in the structure of.
West side from the right bank of the former Kitakami RiverHenan area,Momou district TheSendai PlainLocated at the eastern end of the river, from the fertile soil brought by the Ishinomaki Plain and the Kitakami RiverRice cultivationCentered onAgriculture:Is thriving. On the other hand, the area east of the left bank of the former Kitakami River is the Kitakami Mountains.Rias coastDue to the complicated terrain and the lack of flat land, the proportion of agriculture is lower than in the western part. In the eastFishery:,Ishinomaki BayWithinAquacultureAnd so on.In the central part of the cityMt.TopastureIn the surrounding areaAnimal husbandryHas also been done.
Mt. KinkaOffshore (Off Sanriku) IsKuroshio(Warm current)WhenOyashio(Cold snap) HitsTideAs the world's three largestFishing groundIt is one of the above, and more than 200 kinds of fish can be caught.Fishing groundMotoichi, which is close toFisheriesHas become a city, IshinomakiFishing portThe amount of landing in 2019 is about 10TNo. 5 in Japan.. In the cityMangokuuraでOysterAquaculture method was developed and spread all over the world.
Heisei 27CensusLooking at the population change from the previous survey, it was 8.46 people, a decrease of 147,214%, and the rate of change was 35th out of 28 municipalities in the prefecture and 40rd out of 33 administrative areas.
|Ishinomaki City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Ishinomaki City Age Distribution by Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Ishinomaki City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Ishinomaki regionThe history of people starting to live inPaleolithicGo back to.There are many hills in the cityShell moundBecause it has been discoveredJomon PeriodIt is believed that people were already living in groups.
Emperor NintokuWhen it comes to the reign ofIshinomaki region Idera SluiceAppears on the front stage of history under the name (Ishiminato).Japanese calligraphyAccording to the 55th year of Nintoku, "Ezo rebuke.Shoot by sending a field road.That is, I was defeated because of Ezo,Idera SluiceDie in (modern translation: led the army of conquest by command and fought against the EzosKamige Noda MichiThe shogun died at the Idera lock) ”.
Nara periodToEzoとImperial courtConflict,Momou CastleWas built,Heian periodToConqueror GeneralSakaue Tamura MaroIshinomaki also comes under the control of the imperial court when he succumbs to Ezo.
Kamakura PeriodTo become andSaburo Kasai KiyoshigeIs the firstOshu General ServiceIs ordered to. Sengoku period, Hiyoriyama in IshinomakiSengoku Daimyo-KasaiBuilt up. Later KasaiMr. OsakiTo counterDateFormed an alliance with. At that time, Mr. Kasai and Mr. OsakiOshuThen.Date,Mr. NanaIt was the second most powerful force. However, Mr. Kasai and Mr. OsakiOdawara SeijiBeing taken responsibility for not participating inHideyoshi Toyotomi OfOshuCrushed by Kasai and Osaki's old territoryKimura KiyoshiEntered. On the other hand, Mr. Date, who joined Odawara and belonged to Hideyoshi, confiscated almost all of the conquered land.Date MasamuneIncites the former vassals of Kasai and OsakiKasai OsakiWas revealed to Hideyoshi Toyotomi.MasamuneReformAlthough I escaped fromFukushima, Southern Miyagi Prefecture,YamagataFrom the south to almost the entire Miyagi prefectureIwateIt was transferred to the south. In this way, the Ishinomaki region became the territory of the Date clan.
Keicho18 years(1613年)Sendai DomainDate Masamune, the first feudal lordSpanish EmpireSpain and for trade negotiations withRoman PopeToHasekuraBe the legitimateKeicho Eurasian EmbassyWas dispatched. Masamune was a Spanish territory at that timeメキシコWithThe Pacific OceanPlanning to trade at a port near IshinomakiSan Juan BautistaWas built and set sail from Ishinomaki, but trade with Spain was not realized.
Date Masamune is in Sendai territoryNitta developmentAiming forKawamura SonbeiCommand toKitakami RiverWe carried out a major construction to change the flow of.In this way, the Kitakami River is nowIshinomaki PortIt led to the Pacific Ocean in the vicinity.
Edo PeriodIshinomaki Port is the Kitakami RiverWater transportationByNanbu DomainFrom the territoryRiceGoes down,River transportationとShippingAs a node with the Sea of Japan sideSakata PortIn line withOuIt was famous nationwide as the two major trading ports. Also,Tohoku regionAs a shipping base on the Pacific coastSengoku shipbyEdo(LaterTokyo) Is also active, and it is said that the rice sent from Ishimaki Port to Edo during the long period of the Edo period accounted for half of the rice distributed in Edo City. During the feudal era, it was the economic center of the Sendai domain in both name and reality. Also the only one in the former Sendai domaincurrency OfcastingIs allowed, even in modern timesIsenba"Place name Ishinomaki StationRemains in front. First as a JapaneseAround the worldAchievedTsudayuThe group was based in Ishinomaki Port.Kansei5 years(1793年) With Tsudayu and othersWakamiya MaruDeparted from Ishinomaki and headed for Edo, but drifted, and at that timeRussian EmpireWas a territoryAleutian IslandsAfter spending about 10 years in Russia after drifting to Russia, the envoy to JapanNikolai RezanovOn board these shipscultureNew Year (1804年) Around the world, the same yearNagasakiReturned to Japan for 3 years of culture (1806年) Finally returned home.
Boshin WarThe Sendai Domain, which was defeated inThe first year of the Meiji eraToTable height62 millionstoneTo 28 stonesChiyukiWhen the area is reducedOshika,Monou District,Motoyoshi-gunWas separated from the Sendai domainTakasaki DomainIt became a control site.Meiji 2 YearIn July, these three countiesMeiji governmentIt will be under the direct control of Ishinomaki prefecture, and one month laterIshinomakiI changed the name.Meiji 3 YearIshinomaki prefecture in SeptemberWakuyaPrefectural officeTome PrefectureWas annexed to Ishinomaki, and a branch office of the prefectural office was set up in Ishinomaki..Meiji 4 YearIn April the governmentKokura OfSaikaido ZhendaiWith IshinomakiHigashisendo TrailHowever, in August of the same year, Zhendai was in Tokyo,Osaka,KumamotoChanged to put in Sendai.. The reorganization of the prefecture continued after this, in 1876 (MeijiThe area of Miyagi prefecture up to the present is confirmed in 9).
High economic growthUntil the period, shippingTrain,TrackdistributionHas been replaced byCoastal fisheryからPelagic fisheryCorrespond toFishing portDeveloped as.ShipyardAnd the construction of Ishinomaki Industrial PortSecondary industryAlso developed. The former Kitakami River estuary is from the Edo periodPort townIs called "Kawaminato",Flower StreetWas so prosperous.. With these industrial basesUrbanizationIs progressing, commercial etc.Tertiary industryThe majority of workers became a commercial base in eastern Miyagi prefecture.
Urban populationBubble economyHowever, since the 1970s, the Kawaminato area in the city center has been increasing.Hollowing outSigns were beginning to appear.North Sea FisheriesFor larger sizeStutteringBecame deeperFishing boatIn 1974, the fish market moved along the coast in order to respond to. Shoppers also leaked to large suburban stores.
The old Kitakami River downstream is based on the opinion of the residents that the river will disappear.EmbankmentMaintenance is delayed, and in 2011Great East Japan EarthquakeThen.(I.e.Was heavily damaged. After the earthquake, the embankment was constructed so that the view would not be overwhelming and the upper part would be a promenade. We are promoting urban development that coexists with rivers and the sea. In 2017, the tourism product facility “Ishinomaki Genki Ichiba” opened.
- Kamakura Period : OshuKasaiBuilds Ishinomaki Castle.
- Keicho18年9/15(1613年10/28): From TsukiuraHasekura RomeSet sail for.
- Genwa9 years(1623年):Shigeyoshi KawamuraWill change the flow path downstream of the Kitakami River and will be the basis for the development of Ishinomaki.
- cultureNew Year (1804年): Based in Ishinomaki PortTsudayuThe party is the first JapaneseAround the worldAchieve.
- Meiji 2 Year8/13(1869年9/18):IshinomakiIs installed.
- Meiji 3 Year9/28(1870年10/22): Abolished Ishinomaki Prefecture,Tome PrefectureBecomes
- Meiji 4 Year
- Meiji 5 Year1/8(1872年2/16): Transferred to Miyagi Prefecture.
- 1889年(Meiji22 years)4/1 : Town systemBy enforcementIshinomakiWas launched.
- 1912年(TaishoFirst year)10/28 : Senboku Light Railway(Koushida Station - Ishinomaki Station) Opening.
- 1928年(Showa3 years):Miyagi Electric Railway(Sendai Station --Ishinomaki Station) opened.
- 1939年(Showa 14):National railwayStone windingIshinomaki Station- Onagawa StationStretching between.
- 1949年(24)4/1 : Jinda VillageIncorporated Yamashita district.
- 1955年(30)1/1: Transfer Jabudamura.
- 1955 year (Showa 30 year)4/10 : Ogihama VillageIncorporated.
- 1959年(34)5/15 : WatanohachoIncorporated.
- 1967年(42)3/23 : Inai TownIncorporated.
- 1988年(Showa 63):Ishinomaki Senshu UniversityOpened.
- 2005年(Heisei17 years)4/1: AdjacentMonou DistrictOut ofMomou Town,Henan Town,Kawakita,Kitakami Town,Ogachi Town, OshikaOshika TownAnd Ishinomaki City merge to form a new Ishinomaki City. City emblem did not change.
- 2010年(22)3/23: Ishinomaki City HallJRIn front of Ishinomaki stationSakurano Department Store (Sakurano Tohoku) Ishinomaki StoreCompletely relocated to the building and started new business.
- 2011年(23)3/11 : Great East Japan Earthquake(Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake)by(I.e.でFormer Kitakami RiverThe water flowing back from the estuary would cause the entire old city area toNew Kitakami River (Oppawa River)Wide area submerged or flooded from the estuary to the basin. AlsoIshinomaki Industrial PortEasternIshinomaki BayOld coastal area from the Pacific Ocean to the Pacific OceanOgachi Town-Kawakita-Kitakami TownAnd oldOshika Town(Oshika Peninsula) Each beach, including the town area, suffers catastrophic damage.
- 2011年(23)11/18 : Oshika goodwill townOpened.
Ishinomaki City's main industry isFishing industryIt is a commerce that shows the second accumulation in the prefecture. Also,Shipbuilding,PapermakingpulpThe work is also active. In all industries,Labor-intensive industryからKnowledge-intensive industryThe conversion to is progressing, and is leaking.To stop the outflowTourismIs influential,SpaSince it is a land that does not produce water, it is currently difficult to obtain high-priced hotel guests, and the fishing industry was utilized.GourmetThe mainstream is the development as a day trip tourist destination with the main content of.
In recent years, Nakazato along the bypass roadHebita・ For large stores and other foreign capital on OkaidoRoadside storeHave made many advances, especiallySanriku Expressway OfIshinomaki Henan ICIn the prefecture, the Jada and Akebono districts centered aroundSendai city areaBegan to show commercial agglomeration next toTome City,OsakiA wide area in the eastern part of the prefecture, including even a part ofTrade areaAnd
The department store in front of Ishinomaki station, where the ability to attract customers has decreased sharply due to the commercial concentration in the Jeda and Akebono districts.Sakurano Tohoku 2008年In January (20), the company decided to withdraw and closed on April 1 of the same year (Ishinomaki City Hall moved into the building after the withdrawal). Also, on the city road that runs north of Ishinomaki Station (behind the station)Nakazato BypassWas operating alongIto-YokadoIshinomaki Nakazato store2009年(21) In August, it was decided to close the store in January of the following year, and the curtain came down to the history of 8 years.[Annotation 1].
Aiming to attract new customers and increase tax revenue,2005年From (17)2006年To (18)Boat racingI tried to attract the off-site ticket office facility "Orare" to the central city area, but the consensus and understanding of the citizens have not been obtained.
- Headquartered in IshinomakiStock listingCompany
- Yamagata University Sales of housing materials such as wood, wood processing
- A financial institution with a head office in Ishinomaki
- Financial institution with a branch in Ishinomaki (headquarters in parentheses)
- Ogatsu Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Ogihama Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Henan Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Shikamata Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Hebei Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Hirobuchi Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Japan Post (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Watami Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Inai Post Office
- Ishinomaki Minato Post Office
- Hashiura Post Office
- Kashizaki Post Office
- Kamitori Post Office
- Ishinomaki Suimei Post Office
- Ishinomaki Chuo Post Office
- Ishinomaki Tachimachi Post Office
- Ishinomaki Asahicho Post Office
- Ishinomaki Okaido Post Office
- Jada Post Office
- Ishinomaki Futabacho Post Office
- Ishinomaki Yamashita Post Office
- Ajishima Post Office
- Wabuchi Post Office
- Ishinomaki Kazuma Post Office
- Okawa Post Office
- Kitakami Post Office
- Rikuzenaikawa Post Office
- Ishinomaki Kadonowaki Post Office
- Funakoshi Post Office
- Tashirojima Simple Post Office
- Ibarazu Post Office
- Aoba Simple Post Office
- Hamaeba Simple Post Office
- Osuhama Post Office
- Ishinomaki Grand Hotel
- Ishinomaki Municipal Hospital
- Ishinomaki Red Cross Hospital
- Senseki Hospital
- Ishinomaki Municipal Oshika Hospital
Ishinomaki CityMiyagiTome DistrictIshinomori TownFrommanga artistShotaro IshinomoriWith the cooperation of, the "Isamaki Manga Land Basic Plan" is formulated, and we are working to create a creative city that makes use of "Manga". As part of that,Ishinomori Manga MuseumIs the nearest station ofIshinomaki Station, And the road to Ishinomori Manga Museum "Manga Road", you can see many characters of Shotaro Ishinomori's works.
There is Ishinomaki Citizen's Symphony Orchestra as an amateur orchestra.Ishinomaki Citizens Symphony Orchestra1956年(ShowaWith the predecessor of the organization that was established as the Ishinomaki Citizens Orchestra in 31)1976年It was established in (Showa 51).Holds family concerts and regular concerts.
- Ishinomaki Civic Song- 1933年(Showa 8) Established
- Lyrics: Hatsue Noguchi
- It is a city song established when the (former) Ishinomaki City before the new merger enforced the city system.The Ishinomaki Regional Merger Council has not made any particular arrangements regarding the city song, so its current position is unclear, but it is still being performed.
- Ishinomaki scenery --announced in 1933 (Showa 8)
- Lyrics: Roue Sato
- New recruited at the time of the city song establishmentFolk songAnd it is said to be a citizen's favorite song.
- Ishinomaki Hymn My Hometown Ishinomaki- 1983年(58) Announcement
- Lyrics: Tomoko Hitomi
- Municipal 50th anniversary song.
- "Hitakami no Kuni" was brought up in the Pacific Ocean and the Kitakami River under the blessings of the sun.
- We love this beautiful hometown and set up a civic charter here to create and convey a city of hope full of smiles.
- There is something I want to protect It is the nature of life
- There is something I want to say. That is the wisdom of our ancestors.
- There is something I want to make important It is the heart of gratitude for the bonds of people
- We will live in Ishinomaki Let's create together A bright future
- Nippon Paper Ishinomaki Hardball Baseball Club - Nippon Paper IndustriesIshinomaki FactoryBased inAdult baseballCorporate team.1986年Wound part.
- Ishinomaki Hiyori Club -Of adult baseballClub team.1914年Wound part.
- Ishinomaki City Gymnasium
- Ishinomaki City Henan Sports Center
- Seihoku Park Ishinomaki
- Ishinomaki City Baseball Stadium
Successive mayors (New) Ishinomaki City
- First generation:Kimio Doi(December 2005, 4-February 29, 2009)
- Ishinomaki City Hall
- branch…Hebita, Inai, Watanabe, Oginohama
- General branch office...Yogatsu, Oshika, Henan, Hebei, Kitakami, Momoo
- Branch office...Ohara
- Miyagi Prefectural Police
- Ishinomaki District Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department
- (Minami Branch Office, Central Branch Office, Minato Branch Office, Watanabe Branch Office)
- (Momou branch office, Kitakami branch office)
- (Henan branch office)
- (Oshika branch office)
- Reconstruction Agency
- Miyagi Reconstruction Bureau Ishinomaki Branch
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Miyagi Ishinomaki Prefectural Tax Office
- Eastern Miyagi Prefecture Promotion Office
- Miyagi Prefecture Eastern Health and Welfare Office
- Eastern Miyagi PrefectureCivil engineeringThe office
- Miyagi eastern child guidance center
- Miyagi Prefectural Fisheries Technology Center
- Miyagi Ishinomaki Port Office
- Eastern Miyagi PrefectureSewerThe office
- Miyagi Prefecture Eastern Education Office
- Miyagi Ishinomaki Agricultural Improvement Promotion Center
- Ishinomaki, Miyagi PrefectureHealth center
- Constant number: 30 people
- Chair: Shuichi Omori (non-parliamentary group)
- Vice-chairman: Hiroaki Endo (New Ishinomaki)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|New Ishinomaki||12||◎ Kinichiro Abe, Hisaichi Abe, Hiroyuki Okuyama, Noriyoshi Takahashi, Hiroaki Endo, Mitsuhiro Tateishi, Yuichi Sato, Hiroaki Abe, Taro Abe, Tadayoshi Kimura, Yukiaki Moriyama, Kiyoshi Tanno|
|Soseikai||10||◎ Chiba Shin, Chiba Masayuki, Yamaguchi Soichiro, Hoshi Masatoshi, Aoyama Hisae, Takahashi Eiichi, Aoki Marie, Saijo Masaaki, Abe Masatoshi, Goto Kenji|
|Komeito||3||◎ Takuro Watanabe, Seiko Sakurada, Yoshihiro Suzuki|
|Japan Communist PartyIshinomaki City Council||2||◎ Fujie Mizusawa, Sumiko Saito|
|Abandoned||3||Kazuyoshi Abe, Mitsuo Kurosu, Shuichi Omori|
Miyagi Prefectural Assembly (Ishimaki/Oshika Election District)
- Constant number: 5 people
|Chuichi Motoki||LDP・Citizens' meeting|
|Masami Saito||Liberal Democratic Party/Prefectural Assembly|
|Kizo Sasaki||Liberal Democratic Party/Prefectural Assembly|
|Kazutoshi Miura||Japan Communist PartyMiyagi Prefectural Assembly|
|Ken Sakashita||Voices of Miyagi residents|
*As of October 2020, 10.
- "Ishinomaki Nichinichi Shimbun"
- "Ishinomaki Kahoku" ("Kahoku Shimpo』Regional version.Kawakita ShimpoAlthough it is a wholly owned subsidiary of
- "Ishinomaki Manabu" (published by Fist Shobo, first published in 2015 after the Great East Japan Earthquake)
Community FM station
- Miyagi Prefecture Ishinomaki High School
- Miyagi Prefecture Ishinomaki Yoshibunkan High School
- Miyagi Ishinomaki Technical High School
- Miyagi Prefecture Ishinomaki Commercial High School
- Miyagi Prefectural Fisheries High School
- Miyagi Prefecture Ishinomaki Kita High School
- Miyagi Prefecture Ishinomaki Kita High School Iinokawa School
Junior high school
- Ishinomaki City Ishinomaki Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Sumiyoshi Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Kadowaki Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Minato Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Hebita Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Oginohama Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Watanoha Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Inai Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Yamashita Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Aoba Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Mangokuura Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Iinokawa Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Hebei Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Ogatsu Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Henan East Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Kawanami Junior High School
- Ishinomaki Municipal Momou Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Kitakami Junior High School
- Ishinomaki City Oshika Junior High School
- Ishinomaki Municipal Ishinomaki Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Sumiyoshi Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Minato Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Kama Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Yamashita Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Jeda Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Higashihama Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Watami Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Inai Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Koyo Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Teiyama Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Kaihoku Elementary School
- Ishinomaki Mitsuishiura Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Okaido Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Nakasato Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Kazuma Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Iinogawa Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Oyachi Elementary School
- Futamata Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Ogatsu Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Hirobuchi Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Sue Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Kitamura Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Maeyachi Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Wabuchi Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Kanomata Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Nakatsuyama Daiichi Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Nakatsuyama Daini Elementary School
- Ishinomaki Momo Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Kitakami Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Ayukawa Elementary School
- Ishinomaki City Ohara Elementary School
- Ishinomaki Municipal Yoriiso Elementary School
- Ishinomaki Municipal Sumiyoshi Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki City Minato Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki City Inai Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki City Hebei Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki City Momou Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki Catholic Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki Mizuho Kindergarten
- Ishinomaki Mizuho Second Kindergarten
- Kokucho Kindergarten
- Nagahama kindergarten
- Skylark kindergarten
- Hojinji Kindergarten
- Mangokuura Kindergarten
Sister city/friendship city
- Hitachinaka City(Ibaraki）
- Concluded a sister city with the former Ishinomaki City in January 1996. Reconcluded on February 8, 1 due to the merger of Ishinomaki City. Connected with each other as the fact that the cities were shipping centers since the Edo period.
- On January 2001, 13 (Heisei 1), a friendship city was signed with the same place name as former Kahoku-cho (Momoo-gun).
- Hagi City(Yamaguchi ）
- Concluded a friendship city agreement on April 2016, 28. The birthplace of Shigeyoshi Kawamura, who renovated the Kitakami River in the Edo period, was tied in commemoration of the present Hagi City in Yamaguchi Prefecture..
- Concluded sister cities on October 1971, 46 (Showa 10).HasekuraEt al.Keicho European delegationDeparture point, landing edge. It is the fourth oldest sister city agreement between Japan and Italy. The statue of Hasekura Tsunenaga was erected to commemorate the 4th anniversary of the sister city exchange. On October 20, 40, the 2011th anniversary of sister city exchange, a commemorative ceremony for the 10th anniversary of sister city exchange was held in front of Tsunegata Hasekura. Prior to the ceremony, it occurred on March 11, the same yearGreat East Japan EarthquakeMourningMassWas held at the Church of the Holy Martyrs of Japan. Due to the impact of the earthquake, Ishinomaki City officials could not attend, instead the Japanese Ambassador to Italy attended a series of events. After the earthquake with CivitavecchiaFerrariSent a donation to Ishinomaki City, the entire amount of which was used to rebuild two after-school clubs for children in the city. Ferrari contributions are new modelsFerrari FFThe first car in Japan was auctioned.
- Republic of Tunisia
- In Monou TownチュニジアThe country and the former Monou Town became sister cities after the international students stayed in Japan.
- Wenzhou city(People's Republic of ChinaZhejiang Province）
- Friendship city tie-up on November 2005, 17.
Sister port / Friendship port
- Central station:Ishinomaki Station
- East Japan Railway
- ■ Sengoku Line,Sengoku Tohoku Line : Ishinomaki Ayumino Station - Jida Station - Rikuzen Yamashita Station -Ishinomaki Station
- ■ Stone winding : Maeji Station - Kakeyama Station - Kanomata Station - Sobanokami Station -Ishinomaki Station- Rikuzen-Inai Station - Watanoha Station - Mangokuura Station - Sawada Station
- ■ Kesennuma Line: Maeyachi Station- Wabuchi Station
- Japan Freight Railway
- E45 Sanriku Expressway
- In Higashi Matsushima City (10) Ishinomaki Port ICIs installed.
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 2 Ishinomaki Ayukawa Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 6 Ishinomaki Stop Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 7 Ishimaki Port Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 16 Ishinomaki Kashimadai Ohira Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 21 Henan Mt. Yoneyama Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 29 Henan Tsukidate Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 30 Kawakita Momose Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 33 Ishimaki Hebei Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 41 Onagawa Oshika Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 43 Yamoto Henan Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 61 Wakuya Tsuyama Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 64 Kitakamizuyama Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 191 Kanomata Stop Hirobuchi Line
With the opening of the Sanriku Expressway, routes connecting Sendai and Tokyo have been developed in recent years.
Depart and arrive from the city belowExpress busTo enumerate.
- For Sendai
- Miyakobus Sendai-Ishinomaki(From the center of Ishinomaki, Hebita area)
- East Nippon Express Sendai-Toyoma Line (from Hebei area)
- [One way 900 yen, round trip 1,600 yen from Hebei (Obagawa Sports Park)]
- To Tokyo (Shibuya / Shinjuku)
Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT)
- East Japan Railway
- Kesennuma Line BRT: Maeji Station
- Ishinomaki- Tashiro Island - Aji Island - Ayukawa(Ajishima Line）
- Ayukawa-Aji Island (Ishimaki Municipal)
- Ayukawa- Mt. Kinka(Kinkazan sightseeing cruise）
- Onagawa-Kinkazan (Tide planning）
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Historic buildings/historic sites
- Ishii Locks(country'sImportant cultural property.. Completed in 13.Kitakami CanalBetween Japan and the old Kitakami RiverbrickLock）
- Ishinomaki Orthodox ChurchHoly Apostle Ioan Hall (The oldest existing one in JapanWooden churchArchitecture)
- Tsukiura (reading is "Tsukinoura".Keicho Eurasian EmbassyLand of departure)
- Numazu shell mound
- Fuse TatsuharuHonorable monumentAkebono Minami Park")
- Prefectural Nature Park Asahiyama
- Oshika Goshosho Park
- Kamirizaki (Kamirizaki Nature Park）
- Ishinomaki City Sports Park
- Mt. Kinka(Sacred place,Deer）
- Nikkori Sun Park
- Tashiro Island(Manga Island-catIsland of)
- Aji Island
- Hiyoriyama Park
- Roll stone (Sumiyoshi Park）
- Makiyama Citizen's Forest・ Makiyama Ayameen
- Komorebi no Oka Yurakukan
- Watanabe beach
- Tsuriishi Shrine
Museum / theme park
- Ishinomaki Cultural Center
- Ishinomori Manga Museum
- Whale Town Oshika(Long time agoWakayamaTaiji TownAlong with the oldOshika TownAyukawawhalingWas famous all over the country. )
- (San Juan Park.San Juan BautistaRestoration ship is moored. )
- Ogatsucho Traditional Industry Hall
- Takaragamine Jomon Memorial Hall
- (Kengo Sakaidesign)
- Maruju Museum (Kankei Maru Main Store) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2003, 8)
- Naburichiku (formerly Ogatsucho, January)
- San Juan Festival (Watanabe, May)
- Ishinomaki River Opening Festival(Old city, August)
- Ishinomaki Kahoku Cup Yacht Race
- Summer Festa in Kahoku (formerly Kahoku Town, August)
- Ishinomaki Big Fishing Festival (Fish Market, October)
- Wabuchi Mutual City (former Kanan Town, December)
- Ishinomaki Reconstruction Marathon
- Ishinomaki Yakisoba
- Bamboo fish paste
- Fish(Ishinomaki Hatarako productionJapanIs. )
- TortoiseshellShijimi(Old Kahoku Town)
- Oshoseki(Inkstone, For natural slate such as roofing material is called Gensho stone. Former Ogatsucho. )
- Inai stone (for tombstones and monuments) (Inai)
- SasanishikiIce (formerly Kanan Town)
- Mustard roll (formerly Kanan Town)
- Jinhuaサ バ
- 1996年(Heisei8 years) April 3mergerThe former Ishinomaki cityNational Land AgencybyWater Village Hundred ElectionWas selected as "Ishinomaki, the city of water full of romance".
- 2020年Every time(Reiwa2)SDGsSelected as a future city.
Celebrity from Ishinomaki
- Ai Miyoko - singer
- Atsushi Azumi - Member of the House of Representatives
- Kana Abe - judoplayer
- Satoshi Abe - Novelist
- Tomonori Abe - comedian
- Yasuo Abe - ギ タ リ ス ト
- Yoshiteru Abe - Go player
- Satoshi Tianjin - An actor
- Kenichi Arakawa --War historian
- Ishimoda Sho - Historian
- Akira Iwabuchi - Mechanical engineer
- Masaaki Endo -Singer
- Kentaro Okawa - Enka singer
- Yoshitaro Otohira -YuanWrestler
- Kasuga Fuji Kodai --Former wrestler (former)Thunder master）
- Susumu Katsumata - manga artist
- Kameyama Sukesei - Voice actor
- Itchy Yuka - manga artist,Original painter,Illustrator
- Hisashi Kanno -YuanMember of the House of Councilors
- Yukiko Kikuchi - actress
- Kazuhisa Kimura - Writer
- Kimura Yuta - rugbyplayer
- Noboru Kikuta - Doctor
- Shun Kusakawa - Novelist
- Masakatsu Kusaka -YuanProfessional baseball player(Ocean Whales）
- Kosugi Isamu - An actor
- Taichiro Kosugi - 作曲家
- Kinchi Oyama - Police officer
- Yukio Sasaki -Singer
- Naoya Shiga - Novelist
- Mayo Suzukaze --Actress, singer, voice actor
- Keiko Suzuka -Actress
- Zenroku - Edo PeriodSailor, JapaneseInterpreter
- Junji Takasago - Photographers
- Takenaga Miki - ポ ー ラThe president
- Ryojun Tatara -Actor
- Akio Tanaka - manga artist
- Yasunobu Chiba -YuanProfessional soccer player Vegalta Sendai
- Karin Tsukishima -Singer
- Yoshiaki Tsuda - NHKannouncer
- Hinata Tsuruoka - モデル
- Shiori Teshirogi - manga artist
- Tom-H @ ck - Composer,Arranger Representative Director of TaWaRa Co., Ltd.
- Shinji Niinuma - Pro baseball player(Yokohama Bay Stars）
- Kazuya Hatayama -House of Representatives
- Hankai Kazuaki -Actor
- Hino Ichiro --Former member of the House of Representatives (61st generation)Postal minister）
- Akihiko Honma - Radio personality
- Fuse Tatsuharu - Lawyer
- Frank Yasuda - アメリカ合衆国ア ラ ス カ 州Was active inJapanese American
- Henmi - Novelist,journalist
- Michiyo Yamasaki - manga artist
- Tohru Yuri - comedyAn actor
- Roger Ooba --Radio personality
- Masahiro Yoshimoto -Writer
- Naruse Yoshitaka - manga artist
- Yamato Sato - lawyer
- Ryuya Miyase-Actor
- ^ History of "Minato Ishinomaki" Miyagi Prefecture Website (November 2020, 11)
- ^ "Fisheries City Pillar / Landing Building One of the Largest in Japan" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Morning edition August 2020, 8 (special side)
- ^ Kenjosan Kenjo Yamakei Online (Mountain and valley company) Read January 2020, 11
- ^ Kenjosan (Miyagi / Ishinomaki City)[Reliability required verification]YamaReco (viewed on November 2020, 11)
- ^ Overview of Ishinomaki Fishing Port
- ^ Edited by Kadokawa Culture Promotion Foundation, "Ancient Place Name Dictionary Main Volume".March 11, 3 First Edition, November 10, 11 Third EditionKadokawa ShotenIssue. --Viewed December 2020, 12.
- ^ "History of Ishinomaki," Volume 2, History (2), pages 28-29.
- ^ "History of Ishinomaki," Volume 2, Full History (2 below), page 37.
- ^ "History of Ishinomaki," Volume 2, Full History (2 below), page 43.
- ^ a b c [History of the Great Earthquake Regeneration August 2020] Coexistence with the changed "Kawaminato" river in Ishinomaki City New search "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition August 8, 2020 (special aspect)
- ^ About handling of Ishinomaki area merger meeting practice
- ^ "Illustrations of Japanese municipalities" p35
- ^ ■ A major move to the new government building 1 cardboard boxes alone Ishinomaki City Tonight"Kahoku Ishinomaki" March 2010, 3
- ^ ■ Momentum to collaborate Complete relocation of the government building Ishinomaki City Administrative department also begins operations Expectations for maintenance around the station Mayor Kameyama “In the first year of town development”"Kahoku Ishinomaki" March 2010, 3
- ^ “Ishinomaki's first suburban store withdrew in January”. Ishinomaki Kahoku(November 2009, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 5.
- ^ Postal code search: Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture Retrieved November 2020, 10.
- ^ Please look for the area code from the following. 0225 Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture)[Reliability required verification](Retrieved September 2020, 11)
- ^ Orchestra profile(Ishinomaki Citizens Symphony Orchestra) Retrieved April 2020, 10.
- ^ Ishi Elementary School Staff Standard(Retrieved September 2020, 10)
- ^ Ishinomaki City Council / Parliamentary Group Member Introduction(Reading on November 2020, 11) states, "(Note) Representative Shuichi Omori belonged to New Ishinomaki, but became a parliamentary group due to his appointment as chairman."
- ^ "News from Ishinomaki City Council"(Retrieved September 2020, 10)
- ^ Ishinomaki Nichinichi Shimbun(Retrieved September 2020, 11)
- ^ "Ishinomaki Manabu" No. 5 completed Special feature on literature, introducing movements after the earthquake"Kahoku Shimpo" September 2020, 9 (viewed November 20, 2020)
- ^ a b c d e Sister city/friendship city(Ishinomaki City) Retrieved April 2020, 4.
- ^ I dati della citta' --Civitavecchia Official Website
- ^ "Sister affiliation data"Local Government Internationalization Association) Retrieved April 2020, 4.
- ^ "Sister affiliation data"Local Government Internationalization Association) Retrieved April 2020, 4.
- ^ Of the Sengoku Tohoku LineRapid trainStops only one round trip in the morning.
- ^ "Former Ishinomaki Christos Orthodox Church (Saint Apostle Ioan Hall)”. Ishinomaki City Board of Education Lifelong Learning Division (August 2020, 8). 2020/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b Seasonal seafood
- ^ XNUMX selections of water towns Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture-Ishinomaki, the city of water full of romance -Retrieved August 2021, 1.
- ^ 2020 SDGs Future City Proposal (Proposal Form 2) Ishi S Susumu No. 2 Reiwa February 26, XNUMX -Retrieved August 2021, 1.
- Ishinomaki City History Edition Committee "History of Ishinomaki" Volume 2 History Edition (2 below) Ishinomaki City, 1998.
- Date Masamune
- Sendai Domain
- Keicho Eurasian Embassy
- San Juan Bautista
- Spanish Empire
- Roman Pope
- Shigeyoshi Kawamura
- Kitakami River
- Saitaro Bushi