In Hong Kong, Thailand and Belarus ... Accelerated and deepening democratic crisis in Corona
If you write the contents roughly
As a result, China quickly recovered from Corona and steadily implemented economic policies.
2020, when the crisis of democracy deepened.Seeking change in the United Nations. 2020 was a year when democracy was questioned.Hong Kong… → Continue reading
"Anan" has always created the "era", transmitted the "topics", and created the "trend" of women.
The web version of "anan" such as "ananweb" is aimed at women in the late 20's to 40's with great curiosity. We deliver "real".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Macroeconomic policyas,financeCarried out by the authoritiesFiscal policy,Central BankTo implementFinancial Policy,Microeconomic policyas,Competition policy,EconomicRegulationpolicy,Industrial policyIs said to be.
Economic policy is invoked when the government approaches the economic system to a certain goal or approaches through the economy to solve certain social problems. In addition, it is also called economic policy because it is related to the economy. Also,Annual expenditure,revenueSince the government exists as long as there is a government, it can be said that the government activity itself and its policy are economic policies.
Broadly dividing economic policy,Income redistribution(Divided pie) and efficient resource allocation (expanded pie).. The former is embodied in the form of fiscal policy and the latter in the form of efficient market price formation. In any caseGDPThe goal is to increase For this reason, the perspective of impartially providing the opportunity to save is excluded from economic policy. The fact that wealthier households are more likely to save money in the consumption curve can be read, and the fact that consumption is encouraged by low-income groups is neglected in policy theory.
Examples of economic policies
Here are some examples of typical economic policies in history.
- Grain methodAbolition-Lifting the ban on grain imports in the UK and lowering the minimum living costs.
- German Customs Union -Abolish German and regional tariffs.
- New Deal Policy - America·Public worksUnemployment relief by.
- Income doubling plan -Japan ・Double the national income by increasing the real growth rate.
- Economic emergency measures -Suspend the conversion of US dollars to remove restrictions on dollar issuance.
- Archipelago remodeling plan -Improve Japan's high-speed transportation network and change the national land allocation of industry.
- Thatcherism -Great Britain and high welfare policy changedSmall governmentConversion to.
- Reganomix - America·Ronald ReaganBy the presidentSupply sideReform.
- ^ , "World economy deciphered by currency," Chuokoron Shinsha, July 2010, 7, p. 25.
- ^ Division of roles between politicians and bureaucratsRIETI November 2010, 12