Hokuto Matsumura, love is too heavy and tears ...!? Video full of tsundere gaps from Tsundere
If you write the contents roughly
One day, at the request of a friend, Minato who went out to the city with a gal make-up wearing a friend's high school uniform suddenly encountered Toru, and suddenly called himself another "high school girl, Mina". Toru who believed it fell in love with Minato "Mina" in JK at first sight and took a fierce approach.
The movie "Liar x Liar ..." starring Hokuto Matsumura of the idol group SixTONES and Nana Mori of the actress. → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
love at first sight
love at first sight(Hitomere,love at first sight), as its name implies, is fascinated at first glance, that is,loveIt generally refers to the experience of being engrossed or the mental function of a particular person at the first glance.
Although it is a term that is used on a daily basis, it is difficult to define exactly. The first glance experience can occur on both sides, but only on one side,Unrequited loveIt may be.
Problems of research on Ichimokubore
感情Studies on a variety of biological factors are generallyvariable[Avoid ambiguity]It can be said that there is a tendency that it is difficult to proceed to empirical research because it is easy for the For example, riceUniversity of North TexasPsychological and human behaviorist S. Wada (1929 -) is "of the couples who fell in love at first sightSexIs an average of 1 hour."motivationIt is also said that there is a high possibility that this is a manifestation of the fact that "is only high."
Relationship with divorce
The United States of AmericaAccording to a survey bymarriageThere is data that says that married couples who work well are easy to live,divorceThe rate is 50%, but at first glance I got marriedFemaleDivorce rate is less than 10%.
The following theory has been cited as the reason why couples who fall in love at first glance find it difficult to divorce..
- geneThe more distant the couple, the more healthy and durable the child will be.MaleIt has the ability to sniff out, and even if I think I'm in love at first sight, I'm actually selecting by gene.
- At first glance, love begins with a single-minded love, goes through a process of approach and confession, and thinks that love has a special value, and there is a strong desire not to let go (ownership effect).
- Love at first sight直 感Because I like the other party, I don't care much about the other party's conditions (income, looks, etc.), and the requirements for the other party are lower.
- People areinstinctPeople tend to fall in love with people who have similar or similar behavioral patterns (= similar values).JapanThe most common cause of divorce is "mismatch in values (personality)".
- ^ a b “Genes are also involved!? Three reasons why loved ones are hard to divorce”. Woman.excite (Excitement). (November 2016, 7) 2018/2/28Browse.