Photo ""Hypnosis Mike -Division Rap Battle- "Rhyme Anima" Key Visual (C) "Hypnosis Mike -Division Rap Battle-" Rhyme Anima Production Committee
[Character birthday summary] What character was born on January 1th to 8th? "Hypmai" Jinguji Jakurai to "Hiroaka" ...
If you write the contents roughly
On the character's birthday, it is called "Birthday Festival", and fans are bustling with cakes and goods for a party and posting the pattern on SNS.
As one of the expressions of affection for an anime character, the culture that celebrates that character's birthday is completely familiar... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
birthday(Tanjo) is a specificPeopleWas bornDayOr every yearBirth OfanniversaryThat thing. DerivativelyAnimal-Object-ServiceIt may also be used for such purposes. Sometimes it indicates the date of birth of a specific person, etc. with a "year" part such as "○ year ○ month ○ day", or it can indicate an anniversary only by "○ month ○ day". is there. The usage of the former "○ year ○ month ○ day" isDate of BirthSynonymous with (Seengengappi).
It is generally believed that people add one year of age when they reach their birthday, but this is slightly different from legal standards (see below). The antonym isDeath day.
Date of birth (specific day)
JapanIn developed countries such asBirth registrationA system to record the date of birth at the stage ofResident card,Driver's licenseSuch as公 文書To be listed in[Annotation 1], My birthday (date of birth)ageThere are many people who can recognize "Birthday" and "Birthday" and "Age", but some countries and cultures do not attach great importance to recognition. Also,(I.e.In areas where there is not much difference between the two, there are many cases where the identity of the birth year is ambiguous.
In China there was no custom of celebrating birthdays in ancient times.Buddha society,ChristmasUnlikeConfuciusThere is no custom of celebrating his birthday, and there is no established theory that Confucius's birthday is in the first place and that Confucius himself is not a celebrity's child. The custom of celebrating birthdays came to be held in ChinaNorthern and Northern DynastiesToNorthern WeiCelebrating the Emperor's birthday is the oldest recorded example.. In Confucianism, there is the idea that one's birthday is the day when the life of the mother was at risk.Rape root』In the 120th post, "Mother is dangerous to be born a child", and the nobleman does not celebrate his birthday.
Saudi Arabiaな どArabian PeninsulaCountries and other developing countries do not necessarily have a system for recording birth dates in family registers, and many people grow up without being able to accurately grasp their birth dates and age. Because of this, in Saudi ArabiapassportIn the (passport), the entry of the date of birth is "optional", and most people do not enter it.
Every birthday (anniversary)
In Japan, at a birthday party, the seat for one person on the short side of the rectangular table on which the guest of honor (birthday person) sitsBirthday seats,Birthday seatSometimes called.. This word is also used as a metaphor at other dinner parties.
There are various styles of birthday events, but one of the typical Western styles is to light a candle on a birthday cake (birthday cake),Happy Birthday to youWhile everyone was singing and singing a national language version of, or something similar to it, the birthday person blows out the candle at once,cakeIs to eat together. On rare occasions, a playful event is sometimes performed where a friend suddenly gathers (hidden) and suddenly appears, celebrating "Happy birthday!" After that, when the present is given to them, it is the task of the parties concerned to make them feel happy by opening their faces and showing their happy faces.
Also in Japan,Senior citizensIs celebrating his birthday,Local governmentYou may receive gifts from us. Especiallylongevity(Old ageIn the case of ), the head of a local government directly visits their home to celebrate,public relationsAnd areaNews (Chinese)It is also reported in.
Customs of each place
Various things that are held on birthdays around the worldCustomThere is. For example:
- Japan: For 1 year old childrenMochiCarry one square on your back and walk (EhimeNanyo districtSuch)
- ロシア : ageThe number of times,earPull[Reliability required verification] .
- スウェーデン: Celebrate to get up (the person who is celebrated isbedでbreakfastWill take).
Meaning of the birthday
When it comes to the meaning of a birthday and the thoughts of a birthday,parentIn general, he celebrates with the feeling that his child lived safely until that day.SaintAs for his birthday, people celebrate with joy and appreciation for the saint's birth in this world.
Birthday and law
The date on which the full age is legally added is the day before the birthday. For example, the date on which the full age of a person born on the first day of each month is added is the last day of the previous month. That is, a 1-year-old child whose birthday is April 4st will be 1 years old on March 5st, along with a child born between January and the end of March.Born earlyThe entrance year of elementary school is one year earlier than those born on April 4nd.[Annotation 2].
Under the current Japanese law, "age iscalendarCalculate according to"However, in the calendar0There is no "day" and counts from 1. Therefore, in the age calculation, the time less than one day after birth is advanced to one day, and the day of birth is set as the first day. In other words, even if the birth is one minute before midnight, the day of birth is the first day, and after midnight (one minute after birth), it is the second day. 1th dayThe date is the day before the birthday, and the end is 24:12 (XNUMX:XNUMX pm) the day before the birthday.
Furthermore, according to judicial precedent, the time is not considered when based on the date, and the full age addition extends to the entire period of the day before the birthday. In the example of the person who was born on April 4 and is 1 years old, he will be 5 years old after midnight (midnight) on March 3st.
In case of February 2 (deemed birthday)
Normalin the case of,leap year Of2/29(Leap day) Does not have a birthday. However, legally, the full age is aging at 0:0 (midnight) on the day before the birthday as above, so it is normal.leap yearRegardless of2/28It is aged at midnight (midnight) and is legally common in normal years.Also3/1You will be aged at the same time you are born. Then, if you decide something based on your birthday[Annotation 3]Since there is no birthday in normal years, it is necessary to "consider" any of the days before and after that (February 2 or March 28).
Japan OfdecreeFor those licenses and qualifications that set birthdays as expiration dates and renewal deadlines, for those born on February 2th, the normal birthday is considered to be February 29th[Annotation 4].. However, these provisions shall only be considered as February 2 only for the scope of administrative procedures specified by the relevant law. There is no uniform legal rule to uniformly treat a person born on February 28th as a February 2th birthday.
Birthday as a holiday
Many in the worldCountryso,saint,monarchNamed after his birthdaypublic holidayIs provided. In addition, at the timeHeadIn some countries, holidays move according to birthdays such as (Japan's ""Emperor's birthday holiday"Such).
"Christmas TheJesus Christ OfbirthdayThe customary way of thinking世界Famously, but in reality12/25It has been known that the settings have been added later in history,BibleThere is no record of Christ's birthday in such sutras. With ChristSun godAs a result of being mixed with the idea ofwinter solsticeDay (≒(I.e.It is said that around that day, when it was newly born, was applied to it.
IslamThen,ProphetMuhammadThere is no record of his birthday,EgyptStarted withProphet BirthdayCelebrate the Prophet's birthday with the influence ofMuslimOpinions are divided among those who deny the birthday itself.
|Buddhism(Japan)||4/8||Buddha society||Buddha of BuddhaBirthday (originallyOld calendar）|
|Buddhism(Chugoku）||Lunar calendar November 4||Buddha of Shakyamuni|
|Theravada Buddhism||April-June||We Circa Festival||Buddha of Shakyamuni|
|キ リ ス ト 教||6/24||St. John's Day||St. JohnBirthday|
|キ リ ス ト 教||12/25||Christmas||Jesus ChristThe day of celebrating the birth of|
(Note that “ナ ザ レ の イ エ スIs my birthday really12/25"Nanaka" is still controversial.)
|Islam||Rabbi al-Auwar 12th||Maurid Ann-Navi||MuhammadBirthday|
Monarch/head of state
Many republican nations do not celebrate the birthday of the incumbent president nationwide.
|DPR Korea||1/8||State Committee Chairman金正恩Birthday|
|DPR Korea||4/15||Sun section||First PresidentKim Il SungOn his birthday, he will have two days off.|
|Jordan||1/30||Royal birthday||Current kingAbdullah IIBirthday|
|America||2Third Monday||Washington birthday|
(Presidents Day, President's Day, Washington's Birthday)
|First generationPresidentGeorge WashingtonBirthday (the original birthday was2/22<Julian calendar2/11>).|
Then the 16th presidentAbraham LincolnBirthday2/12It became the current method in a complex form with.
|Japan||2/23||Emperor's birthday holiday||TokujinBirthday of the 126th Emperor|
|Netherlands||4/27||Royal birthday||Current kingWillem-AlexanderBirthday.|
It is Koningsdag (King's Day) in Dutch and does not originally mean "birthday".
|Thailand||5/28||Royal birthday||Rama 10Birthday (Father's Day วันพ่อ)|
|Republic of China||11/12||The first extraordinaryPresident-GrandchildBirthday|
Songs and novels dealing with birthdays
- It is known that the death rate of a person on that birthday is higher than on other days. EspeciallySuicide rateIs more than 50% more than other days.. This phenomenon is also seen in areas other than Japan.
The problem is, "When several people get together, the probability that some of them have the same birthday is more than half the time when some people get together."The correct answer is 1 people.There is a discrepancy between the sensory answer and the mathematically calculated answer.paradoxIt is a good example of the problem.By the way, if 70 people gather, the probability exceeds 99.9%.
- BibleThe contents clearly described as a birthday celebration in theParoBirthday" and "Herod"Birthday", but both are executed.
- ^ In Japan,Japanese nationalityIn case ofpassportWith exceptions such asJapanese CalendarIt is written as, but people with nationalities other than JapanDriver's licenseWith exceptions such asADIs often used. As an example,Personal number cardThe date of birth of (My Number Card) is shown in the Japanese calendar for Japanese nationals, and in the Western calendar for non-Japanese nationals.
- ^ Article XNUMX of the School Education Law Parents must keep their children in elementary school from the beginning of the first academic year after the day after the child reaches the age of six to the end of the academic year to which the child reaches the age of twelve. Obligated to attend school
- ^ Administrative procedures, events such as birthday parties, benefits such as discounts, etc.
- ^ in JapanQualifications/LicensesBased on the birthday of the person, the laws and regulations that set the validity period and renewal period are the following five (Article 5).
- Law on possession of guns and swords"(Omitted)Hunting gunOrAir gunThe valid period (...) of the permission of possession of the BirthdayConsidered to be February XNUMX.. (Omitted)). "(Article 7-2, Paragraph 1)
- Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act"Permanent residentThen,Residence cardPerson less than XNUMX years old on the date of delivery (Omitted) XNUMXth birthday (the relevantForeignerIf the date of birth is February XNUMX,leap yearBirthdays other thanConsidered to be February XNUMX.. same as below. )” (Article 19-5, Paragraph 1, Item 2)
- Special Act on Immigration Control for Those Who Leaving Japanese Nationality Under the Peace Treaty with Japan"Special permanent resident certificatePerson less than XNUMX years old on the date of delivery (Omitted) XNUMXth birthday (the relevantSpecial permanent residentIs February XNUMX, the birthday of the special permanent resident in a year other than the leap year isConsidered to be February XNUMX.. same as below. )” (Article 9, item 1)
- Road Traffic Law"For the application of this table when the birthday of the person is February XNUMX, the birthday of the person in a year other than the leap year isConsidered to be February XNUMX.. (Article 92-2 "Table" Note XNUMX)
- Road Traffic Law"By the provisions of the previous paragraphLicenseFor the application of the provisions of the same paragraph when the birthday of the person who intends to be renewed is February XNUMX, the birthday in the year other than the leap year isConsidered to be February XNUMX.. (Article 101 Paragraph 2)
- Aviation Law Enforcement Regulations"Fifth year or XNUMXnd birthday from the date of grant (When the person's birthday is February XNUMXth, the birthday in that year other than the leap year isConsidered to be February XNUMX.. Same applies in this table below. ), whichever is the shorter of the period up to the day before) (the table in Article 61-3, paragraph 1, “Private pilot”)
- ^ Local Government Information Systems OrganizationNumber Migration Support Center. “Q & A about number system (pdf) ”. As of January 2019, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/19Browse. -See question 3.
- ^ Most Nigerian birthdays are January 1st 2008.8 Yohei Sasakawa Nippon Foundation
- ^ Miyazaki city fixed"New Year's Day and Birthday"Iwanami modern library"Dongfeng West Masasho" P235-236. But Bei Wei is not a Han Dynasty
- ^ Kunihiro Yuasa "Beginners Classic Chinese Classics Tanane Tan" Kadokawa Sophia Library 7th edition 2015 (first edition 14th year) p.217.
- ^ Meaning of "Birthday seat" -goo dictionary (Digital Daijisen)
- ^ @nifty: Daily Portal Z: Celebrating Birthdays in the World (3 pages) (2004.1,@nifty Daily portal Z）
- ^ Astrid Lindgren"Karlson on the Roof"Iwanami ShotenTranslationOtsuka Yuzo Lindgrain Works 7 1965:ISBN 4001150670
- ^ Age calculation
- ^ 間 にLeap day366th day when sandwiching
- ^ 「2月28日」は誕生日より前であり、「3月1日」は誕生日より後であるため、2月28日を過ぎて3月1日になった瞬間（3月1日0時）を一般的には加齢のタイミングとみなされる。
- ^ To be exact, it is as follows. February 1900, 2 in the Gregorian calendar is February 28, 1900 in the Julian calendar (12 days off）。グレゴリオ暦1900年3月1日〜3月13日は、ユリウス暦1900年2月17日〜2月29日に相当する。Gregorian calendar March 1900, 3-February 14, 2100It is,Julian calendar March 1900, 3-February 1, 2100Equivalent to (13 days off）。グレゴリオ暦2100年3月1日〜3月14日は、ユリウス暦2100年2月16日〜2月29日に相当する。グレゴリオ暦2100年3月15日は、ユリウス暦では2100年3月1日である（14 days off).
- ^ According to Osaka University research, suicide and accident death increase on birthday (2016 6 年 月 日 6)
- ^ Accident/Suicide/Illness-Statistical survey reveals the day with the highest mortality rate in a year
- ^ Genesis (colloquial translation) #40:20-22
- ^ Matthew Gospel (KJV) #14:6-12
- Remember many birth dates of celebritiesMandanka.
- Satomi Soejima
- Study the history and way of the birthday partyHome economics.