Tatsuya Fujiwara "I'm confused" Compete with guests in sports, etc. WOWOW "Fujitatsu Ino Rush Attack !!" 2 ...
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, after the broadcast ends, it will be archived on "WOWOW On Demand".
Actor Tatsuya Fujiwara will appear in "Tatsuya Fujiwara's program Fujitatsu Inotsu On Titan !!" which will be broadcast on WOWOW from February ... → Continue reading
"Movie Square" is a site that publishes movie introductions, news, and reviews.We will actively take up not only the latest works but also old works.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
WOWOW on demand
WOWOW has been around since the 2010sFusion of communication and broadcastingIs progressing rapidlySmartphone-TabletOn July 2012, 7, the VOD service "WOWOW Members on Demand" was launched for WOWOW subscribers in response to the explosive spread of.. On December 2018, 12, the BS1 channel broadcast on WOWOW will start simultaneous Internet distribution at all times.[Note 1].. The company has invested on February 2019, 2Flat-rate video distribution service"ParaviHowever, we have made it possible to watch WOWOW broadcasts even if you do not have a TV..
But,Satellite television broadcastingItselfNetflixIn response to the current situation where subscribers are sluggish due to competition with video distribution services such as, WOWOW decided that it is necessary to perform simultaneous Internet distribution on its own. Announced that the video distribution service "WOWOW On Demand" will start on January 2020, 11 in November 2021..
- In addition to the constant simultaneous distribution of BS3 channels broadcast on WOWOW, overlooked distribution, live distribution, and video-on-demand can be used..
- It is possible to subscribe to and watch this service even if you do not have a TV that shows BS broadcasting...In addition, on TVCAS numberYou can also watch BS TV broadcasts at no additional charge by registering.。逆にBS放送でのWOWOW加入者もアカウント登録すれば追加料金なしで利用可能（従来のメンバーズオンデマンド同様）。
- 2,300 yen per month (2,530 yen including tax)。放送かオンデマンドのいずれかに加入すれば最終的には両方利用できるため、放送の視聴料と同額。
- The subscription month is free for the trial period.You can cancel at any time.
- As with broadcasting, you will be charged at the beginning of the month (1st of every month)..There is no charge for each program or daily rate, Cancellation month can be used until the end of the month.
- Payment methodBy VISA,Master,JCBVariouscredit cardIn addition toNTT DoCoMo,KDDI(au),SoftbankSupports mobile phone carrier payments.
- ^ a b c d e f g "WOWOW distribution service has evolved! -You can enjoy WOWOW just by broadcasting without a TV-". WOWOW Co., Ltd. (September 2020, 11). 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ "WOWOW launches VOD service for smartphones / tablets on July 7". PHILE WEB (September 2012, 5). 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ a b "WOWOW's 3 channels are simultaneously distributed online.Broadcast for 2,300 yen per month". AV Watch (September 2018, 9). 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ WOWOW Co., Ltd. (February 2019, 2). “The new service "Paravi WOWOW Plan", which allows you to enjoy simultaneous online distribution of WOWOW BS3 channels via "Paravi", will start on February 2 (Monday).". PR TIMES. 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ "WOWOW can be subscribed without TV". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2020, 11). 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ "Started "WOWOW On Demand" that can be used without a TV.Strengthen overseas dramas.". AV Watch (September 2021, 1). 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ a b "[Distribution subscription] I want to know about WOWOW viewing fees". WOWOW Customer Support. 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ "Display based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law in distribution subscription". WOWOW (September 2021, 1). 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ "Changes in usage environment due to the start of the "WOWOW On Demand" service". Notice from WOWOW (September 2021, 1). 2021/1/15Browse.
Office name announcement
Terrestrial backbone broadcasting stationas well as the General terrestrial broadcasting stationAt the start and end of broadcasting,Call codeOrCall name(International broadcastingFor terrestrial backbone broadcasting stations that performfrequencyAnd the transmission direction,Television broadcastingTerrestrial backbone broadcasting station andArea broadcastingIn the case of terrestrial general broadcasting stations that perform, the visual means using characters that represent the calling code or the calling name shall also be broadcast). — Radio Station Operation Regulations, Article 138, Paragraph 1
In addition, paragraph 2 of the same Article
The terrestrial backbone broadcasting station and the terrestrial general broadcasting station shall call their own calling codes or names at least once per hour during broadcasting hours. , In the case of terrestrial backbone broadcasting stations that perform television broadcasting and terrestrial general broadcasting stations that perform area broadcasting, the calling code or the visual means using characters that represent the calling name) must be broadcast. — Radio Station Operation Regulations, Article 138, Paragraph 2
The former is generallyopening(Abbreviation: OP, the same applies below)," "Closing(CL)" or "ending(ED)”, and in some casesA TV schedule(Described later).Broadcast pauseIt is not done in the formation situation that does not do.
The latter isCross programIt takes place during the time zone.
Broadcast material for announcement of station name,networkOrdinary broadcast programs delivered throughCommercial messageUnlike the above, each broadcasting station produced its own (ローカル). In addition to the prescribed information, the material is often accompanied by music and images with some symbols, and each station is devising it (described later).
The information based on the above-mentioned radio station operation rule Article 138 has the following contents (these may be referred to as “station ID” and “station ID”).
- Call code- callsign
- Called Name-Business Name (Japan Broadcasting CorporationIn the case of, the name of the local broadcasting station) is attached to the format of the broadcast, and is the name on the notification.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAccording to the call name applied to, without using kanjiHiragana-KatakanaSome stations display only.
The following information may be added to this.
- Announcement to announce the start or end of broadcasting
- Technical information
Although the details differ depending on the station, they generally announce the following pattern to announce the station name. In the case of TV, information that cannot be announced is supplemented by subtitles.
- Opening announcement example
- (Television) "Good morning. JO**-(D)TV. This is Channel *. This is Wikipedia broadcast (digital) television. It will start broadcasting from now."
- (AM/FM combined radio) "Good morning. This is Radio Wipe Pedia. We will start broadcasting from now. Radio Wipe Pedia is a frequency **** km from JO**・○○ broadcasting stationHertz, Output ***kgWatt.. ○○FM complement relay stationWill send you at frequency **.*MHz, power ***W. Please enjoy the program of Radio Wikipedia today. "
- (FM radio) "Good morning. JO**-FM. This is Wikipedia FM. We will start broadcasting from now. Wikipedia FM is frequency **.* MHz, output from ○○ transmitting station ***Watt.○○ We will send you from the relay station at frequency **.*MHz, power ***Watt. Please spend today with Wikipedia FM as well."
- Example of station ID announcement in cross-program --- It may be simplified by regulation (described later).
- (Television) "Channel * is Wikipedia broadcast (digital) television."-Instead of an announcement, it may only display subtitles.
- (AM / FM combined radio) "The broadcasts you hear are FM **. *, AM ****, Radio Wikipedia."
- (For FM radio Japanese) "The broadcast you are listening to is **. * Megahertz, Wikipedia FM."
- (For FM radio English) "You are listening to Wikipedia-FM. *, *, Point *."
- Closing announcement example
- (Television) "JO**-(D)TV. This is Channel *. Wikipedia Digital (digital) television. With this, we will terminate Wikipedia Television. Good night."
- (AM/FM combined radio) "The broadcast you're listening to is Radio Wipe Pedia. We'll be closed until *AM** in the morning. Radio Wipe Pedia is JO**/○○ From the station, the frequency is **** kilohertz and the output is *** kW.○○ The FM complementary relay station sent from the station with the frequency **.*MHz and the output *** watts. Please check and take a good rest. The broadcast you are listening to is Radio Wikipedia."
- (In the case of FM radio Japanese) "The broadcast you are listening to is Wikipedia FM. We will stop broadcasting for a while due to the maintenance of broadcasting equipment. Wikipedia FM is a frequency **.* MHz from the ○○ transmitting station. , Output *** watts ○ ○ We sent from the relay station at frequency **.*MHz, output *** watts. The broadcast will resume from *AM***. Today is also one day, Wikipedia FM Thank you for listening to JO**-FM. JO**-FM."
In addition, in Article 138, Paragraph 3 of the Radio Station Operation Regulations,
In the case of the preceding paragraph, the terrestrial backbone broadcasting station and the terrestrial general broadcasting station shall use the call sign or call name of their own station by a method that can easily identify their own station, except when performing international broadcasting. Can be replaced. — Radio Station Operation Regulations, Article 138, Paragraph 3
There is a provision that.According to this provision, each broadcasting station will announce the station name that should be made based on paragraph 2 with a simplified announcement text andSound logo(Jingle)andStation songCan be replaced with (JFN affiliateThen based on thisJFN common jingleIs used).
In addition, the proviso of Article 138, Paragraph 1 of the Radio Station Operation Regulations ("However, it is a terrestrial backbone broadcasting station or a terrestrial general broadcasting station that is difficult or unreasonable to broadcast, and is notified separately. This does not apply to broadcasting stations. ”) Can be notified of station names by omitting the call sign and call name.As an exampleNankai BroadcastingIn TV broadcasting, the calling code was omitted from the time of analog TV broadcasting., Broadcasting only the station name (the announcement is "Nankai Broadcasting" only).
Other examples will be described later.
An example in Japan is shown (specific contents are different for each station, so refer to each item).
Handling of station name announcement in program guide
It may be described in the general program guide by the program title handling such as "Opening", "Broadcast start", "Closing", "Ending" and "Broadcast end".. The notation time in that case is the start time of the junction material.Shizuoka Daiichi TelevisionUses "station name announcement" in the program guide.
Yamaguchi broadcastingOn the radio, the station name announcement frame after the last program of the day is regarded as one independent program called "sleep memo"(In the past, TV was also "Good night memoWas broadcast as).
The video material in the announcement of the station name of the TV station includes the broadcast station building and the city where the broadcast station is located.Helicopter shotAnd local attractions,Station mascot character Ofア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンAre often used, and have a strong regional color. The video is not necessarily the actual start/end time of the broadcast, including the case of live action.
Broadcast licenseAt the time of acquisition and renewal of theMinistry of PostAnd currentMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsHowever, there are cases where the same video or music is used for quite a long time (in some cases, from the beginning of broadcasting). As a typical exampleNippon TVof"Dove holidayThere is. Other,SaitamaAt the closing of April 1979, 4 from the beginning of the station to November 1, 2005 until 11 years of using the same video (animation), but has changed with the start of digital broadcasting. Since these junctions have been used for too long, the image quality and sound quality have deteriorated, and there were cases where they continued to be broadcast despite the appearance of a new station name logo. "Holiday" was changed to a newly recreated version later). On the other hand,Shizuoka Daiichi Television,TV Aichi,TV You Fukushima,Open UniversitySome of them were made on the premise of long-term use (of which, TV Aichi ended after the complete transition to digital. TV-U Fukushima also ended the analog version before dawn on July 2011, 7. Shizuoka Daiichi TV Has been discontinued due to the change of nickname in January 24. The remaining broadcasting universities have also discontinued use at the same time as the complete transition to BS in September 2016.).
It can be used regardless of the season regardless of the four seasons, and there are few images that strongly image a specific season such as snowfall, cherry blossoms, marine sports, autumn leaves, etc. Images of plants with leaves may be used.
OP on TV
When the broadcast startsMorningThere are many images, sounds, and music that describe the freshness of the image.sunriseThe location of the broadcasting station (local stations of private broadcasting andIndependent stationThere are many. (See below), such as the morning scenery.
At the start of the broadcast, the sunrise or morning scenery is actually broadcast in the darkness outside the station before the sunrise by the station name announcement, or conversely, the sunrise or sunrise in the station name announcement although the altitude of the sun is actually high. May be broadcast. The former is a case where the broadcast start time is early, or late autumn to winter when the actual sunrise time is late, and the latter is a case where the broadcast start time is late or late spring to summer when the actual sunrise time is early. In the case of the latter, the image of the weather camera of the filler before the start of broadcasting may already be a bright image of the outdoors.
CL in TV
At the end of the broadcast, in many cases, the images, sounds, and music reminiscent of the station are added to the images that present an image that encourages the viewers and listeners to sleep. This image shows that the broadcast end time1980 eraThere were many broadcasting stations around midnight until midway (in addition to the fact that the society was not open 0 hours a day, about 24-1974,Oil shockThere are also aftermath)). Since the end of the 1980s, the number of cases of key stations in Tokyo was close to 24-hour broadcasting, and in the 90's it spread to NHK and quasi-key stations (Kinki area and Chukyo area), so there are cases where this atmosphere seems out of place.
With animation and CGGoing to bedYou can often see things that draw. For example,Fuji Television Network, IncOnce shedCatIn addition to the images that birds and birds fall asleep,CBC TVThere are things like.TV AsahiHowever, there was once an image of children wearing pajamas.Every day broadcasting(MBS TV) Has been used since September 2 to show a cat waking up and sleeping twice, but as of 2011, the closing has not been broadcast.China broadcastingEven in the digital ageTsukikuma ☆ 3 brothersI'm sleeping.
Night viewThe images of the night festival are also frequently used. Actually, it is not uncommon to see the evening lights from midnight, lights of neon signs, lighting of buildings, etc. are seen, and there are many pedestrians in the city and trains are operating (Last trainThere is also a video before or the same departure video). Also, if the broadcast end time is around 4:XNUMX am or later, depending on the season, the outside may be actually bright before sunrise.
Japan Broadcasting CorporationIn the case of the (NHK) TV channel, in principle, before the 24-hour broadcast in the analog broadcasting era, "Kimi ga Dai" was performed every day at the end of the broadcast, and then the call sign and the master station Display the number of channels and the name of the broadcasting station (example: "JOAK-TV 1 NHK Tokyo Television" "JOBB-TV 12 NHK Osaka Educational Television"), and tell the broadcasting station name and call sign in the announcement (example: "JOAK" -TV, NHK Tokyo General Television. "), I went to sleep.No announcement will be made for each relay station.After the actual 24-hour organization (blanket coverage), broadcasting will be suspended orReduced power broadcastingThis method is used when entering, but may be omitted when stopping for local stations only. Since the start of digital broadcasting, still images are call signs and broadcasting station names (eg "JOAK-DTV NHK Tokyo Digital Television" "JOBB-DTV NHK Osaka Education Digital Television".) Only is displayed, and the remote control key ID is omitted.
The case after blanket coverage is described later in the cross program case.
Announcement of station name during cross program on TV
- For NHK TV channels, "intermissionTogether with the fanfare, after adjusting the time according to the environmental video titled "About 1 minute for general TV, about 10 seconds for educational TV"Japanese flagVideo for about 10 seconds, then the still image to announce the station name. It may be omitted if there is a special broadcasting system due to a disaster or serious incident.
|In this item,JIS X 0213:2004 includes characters specified in "Kusanagi" "Nagi" (bow bow) (Details).|
- From 2008 until the end of terrestrial analog broadcasting, before and after the station name announcement at each stationTakeshi KusagiStarringTerrestrial digital television broadcastingIt was broadcasting a campaign CM for a complete transition and the "terrestrial analog broadcast end notice screen" produced by each station.
Notification of station name when broadcasting is stopped on TV
- GifuhosoThen.1991AroundTest radio waveThere was a case in which detailed technical information of each relay station was broadcasted for about 30 minutes with blue back subtitles during the time.
OP on the radio
On the radio, it is basically the base date of the program guide at 5 am (it varies depending on the station.Then even at the end of the broadcast) is playing a junction sound source.
CL on the radio
MondayOf the dawn (Sunday midnight on the program table), there are many broadcasting stations that the junction sound source flows after the time signal from 1 am to 2 am.
Announcement of station name during cross program on radio
In the case of NHK radio broadcasting,Time signalBefore, before the time signal at noon, and before the time signal at 7:1 pm, the call name and call sign will be announced (example: "JOAK, NHK Tokyo 2st broadcast." "JOBB, NHK Osaka XNUMXnd broadcast.") ..
Announcement of station name when radio is stopped
- ^ Nankai Broadcasting was scheduled to broadcast its own program on Niihama (JOAL-TV), but in fact it did not perform its own organization just by relaying the broadcast of Matsuyama (JOAF-TV), so it was not possible to incorporate the call sign at the same time. ..
- ^ The call sign is displayed and read only at the end of analog broadcasting.
- ^ Weekly program guide Sun TV -Indicate "Opening" and "Closing".
- ^ Daiichi TV Home Page D・I Web → Program guide Some dates only
- ^ Basic program guide (September 2014) KRY Radio
- ^ After June 2011, educational TV basically uses the name "E-tele", but with the exception of the national anthem performance at the end of broadcasting and the announcement of the call sign, it uses the official name as before.
- ^ Except for some FM stations at midnight on Sunday, some AM stations at midnight on Saturday for several hours at midnight.Broadcast pauseSince there is a frame, even at that time