Yurano Ochi & Koji Kominami starring W in a Twitter drama produced by Shinagawa Ward
If you write the contents roughly
"To be honest, I was only worried, but when I started shooting, it was fun to go to various places," said Ochi, who enjoyed shooting. The atmosphere of the open space is fashionable, and it's perfect for an adult date. "He said," I definitely wanted to go to the planetarium and the aquarium privately, and I also want to ride a houseboat. " Was praised.
Model and actress Yurano Ochi and actor Koji Kominami are the first original Twitter drama in the 23 wards of Tokyo, "Hatsukoi to Bi ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
TokyoShinagawaIt is located on the coast facing the Keihin Canal and Tennozu Canal in the northeast.The total area is about 22 hectares and the entire area is a landfill.On the north side of the Tennozu Canal and Keihin CanalMinato-kuKonan4-chome, south sideHigashishinagawaXNUMX-chome, west sideHigashishinagawaXNUMX-chome, east sideHigashishinagawaXNUMX-chomeShinagawa WharfAdjacent to.It is a redevelopment district consisting of multiple office commercial complexes, commercial stores, restaurants, art galleries, and event spaces.
Since the 2010s, with the concept of the origin of art and culture, art-related contents such as music, paintings, photographs, and contemporary architecture have been accumulated in the area.In addition, the Tokyo Metropolitan Port Authority will contribute to the improvement of the attractiveness of the waterside of Tokyo and the promotion of tourism in almost the entire area of the area. As a district where local efforts should be promoted for the purpose ofCanal renaissanceIt is designated as a propulsion area.
In addition, because it has an excellent waterside landscape, it has been completed since the beginning of 1990 until now.TV drama,movies, TVcommercialFrequently used for shootingLocation shootingIt has become a famous place.
The fourth built for the defense of Edo at the end of the Edo periodDaibaIt was created by the progress of landfill based on. Before the 1980s, companiesWarehouse,distribution centerIt was an area that owned, but in 1985 in TennozuRedevelopmentThe "Tennozu Comprehensive Development Council" was established by 22 landowners who promote the project."Higashi-Shinagawa 2-chome (Tennozu Isle) Master Plan" formulated by the council, connecting Hamamatsucho and HanedaTokyo MonorailAfter concluding a memorandum of understanding for the establishment of a new station with, the construction of seven office commercial complex buildings has been progressing step by step since 1988, and it became the current figure in 7.
As of 2015, the working population is about 12,000, and since the 2000s, office buildings have been built in and around this area.High-rise apartmentEtc. were built,Daytime population,Nighttime populationBoth surged.In addition, there is a boardwalk on the waterside of this area, and the number of commercial stores and restaurants is increasing along the waterside, which is a regional festival four times a year.Tennozu Canal Festival,MarcheRegular holding of regional events such as, opened in 1992Tennozu Galaxy TheaterThere are also various performances held in Tokyo, and in addition to businessmen working in office buildings in the area, the number of visitors from Tokyo and other regions is increasing, and it is bustling with people.
Origin of place name
Before landfill, Tennozu was a state formed by the accumulation of sediment in the sea..1751(Treasure calendarXNUMXst year) When it was the sea in front of Edomae, it became a fisherman's netUshido TennoIt is said that it was pulled up from this sea area..This side is from MinamishinagawaTenno FestivalIn, it is the "god face" attached to the roof of the portable shrine, and this so-called "Tennozu" is the origin of the place name...What is isle?Englishso"(I.e.This place is in Tokyo BayWaterfrontThe name was given because of its location, which is blessed with a beautiful view of the area.
The official English name of the Tennozu General Development Council is "Tennoz Isle", but the English notation of Tennozu Isle Station is "Tennōzu Isle" for both the monorail and the Rinkai line.
- 1751 (first year of the Horeki calendar) from the seaUshido TennoFace is raised.From this, the sea area came to be called "Tennozu".
- 1853 (Kaei 6)Kurofune visitThe Edo Shogunate suddenly went off the coast of ShinagawaDaibaDecide to build.Tennozu was the site where the XNUMXth Daiba was planned to be built, but it was not completed due to lack of funds...This unfinished No. XNUMX Daiba is also called "Collapse Daiba".Seafort SquareThe stone wall of Odaiba No. XNUMX at that time remains on the surrounding revetment
- 1873 (Taisho XNUMXst year) XNUMXth Daiba was sold to Oaki KikujiroBecome a shipyard..Odaiba around this time is also called "Odaiba".
- Landfill began in 1925 (Taisho 14), Completed in 1939 (Showa 14)..The fourth Daiba is buried and connected to Shinagawa by land, Landfill begins to be used as land for factories and warehouses.
- July 1985 The Tennozu General Development Council was established by the agreement of 7 regional landowners.
- October 1986: Formulated a development master plan for Higashi-Shinagawa 10-chome (Tennozu Isle).
- July 1991 Completion of Tennozu First Tower, completion of district heating and cooling plant for Tennozu Area Service, start of supply
- October 1992:Mitsubishi Corporation, Daiichi Hotel (currentlyHankyu Hanshin Hotels),Ube IndustriesOpening of "Sea Fort Square", a redevelopment project by.Tokyo Monorail OfTennozu Isle StationIs completed and business starts.
- 1993/3Sphere Tower TennozuCompletion
- 1993/12Tennozu Central TowerCompletion
- 1994/11Tennozu Ocean SquareCompletion
- Completed in March 1995
- Completed in March 1996
- October 1996 Completion of Fureai Bridge
- October 2001:Tokyo Rinkai High Speed Rail Rinkai Line OfTennozu Isle StationIs open for business. From December 2002, Rinkai LineSaikyo LineDirect operation with Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro has started, and transportation convenience and name recognition have further improved.
- February 2006: As the first store of the "Canal Renaissance Concept" in TokyoTerada WarehouseIs a water loungewaterline(Waterline) opened.
- March 2012: Toyoko Inn Shinagawa Station Konan Exit Tennozu (currently Toyoko Inn Shinagawa Konan Exit Tennozu Isle) opened.
- live house
- KIWA TENNOZ
- Restaurant / Cafe-Display only around Bond Street in Tennozu Isle
- TYHARBOR (beer restaurant)
- TYHARBOR River Lounge
- breadworks (bakery)
- Lily cakes (sweets)
- Le Calin (Casual French)
- SOHOLM (Gibier cuisine)
- Cruise Club Tokyo "Lady Crystal'
- WHAT CAFE (Art & Cafe)
- SLOW HOUSE (furniture, household goods)
- Steinway & SonsTokyo (piano)
- GVIDO TOKYO (electronic sheet music)
- Daiichi HotelTokyo Seafort
- Toyoko Inn Shinagawa Konan Exit Tennozu Isle
Area 3㎡ consisting of three sides A, B and CShinagawaStanding sports park.It can also be used as a soccer field by sharing the outfield area of two face-to-face baseball fields with artificial turf.The independent C side has two mini soccer fields and futsal courts, and is used for baseball, soccer, and futsal.
Opened in 2007 with an area of approximately 26,000 mXNUMXShinagawaStanding park.Many cherry trees are planted in the water park located at the mouth of the river where the Meguro River flows into the Tennozu South Canal, and it is also a famous place for cherry blossoms in Shinagawa Ward.On the revetment, in the Shinagawaura / Tennozu areaCanal renaissanceWith the designation of, there is a floating pier operated by an NPO corporation, where rowing boats and sea kayaks can arrive and depart.
A boardwalk with a total length of 800m installed along the canal.The three boardwalks from the XNUMXst waterside plaza to the XNUMXrd waterside plaza are barrier-free, and chairs are provided in each place, so you can enjoy walking and jogging, and take a break while looking at the canal.Floating eating and drinking establishments and visitor piers are set up by the designation of the canal renaissance.Tokyo water taxiEtc. are using it.
Higashishinagawa Marine Park
- Tennozu Canal Festival
- A regional festival that has been held four times a year since it was started in the summer of 2016 by the general incorporated association "Tennozu Canalside Revitalization Association".A variety of events will be held, including an outdoor film screening "Waterside Film Festival", a canal cruise experience event, a food market, a Marche, and an outdoor live performance on Water Line 2.During the period, an instant water beer garden with a pontoon will open on the Takahama Canal and will be crowded with many people.
Skyscraper in Tennozu Isle
Major companies with head office / headquarters
Headquarters of Japanese companies (in alphabetical order)
- Azusa design
- Corporate Directions
- Terada Warehouse
- Nippon Light Metal Holdings
- Japan Airlines
- Sumitomo Bakelite
- SEGA Holdings
Japan Headquarters of Foreign-affiliated Company
- Tokyo Monorail: Tennozu Isle Station
- Tokyo Rinkai High Speed Rail Rinkai Line: Tennozu Isle Station
- Shinagawa StationToei Bus "Shin 96 Otsu" operates between
- Oimachi StationToei Bus "I 96" operates between the east exit
- Shuto Expressway No. 1 Haneda Line
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 316 Nihonbashi Shibaura Omori Line
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 480 Shinagawa Pier Line(Old coastal street・ Coastal street)
- ^ "Population based on Basic Resident Register/alien registration”. Shinagawa Ward. 2020/4/18Browse.
- ^ "Zip Code". Japan Post. 2019/8/30Browse.
- ^ "List of area codes”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2017/12/22Browse.
- ^ "Canal Renaissance Shinagawaura / Tennozu area”. Tokyo Port Authority. 2020/4/12Browse.
- ^ "TENNOZU LOCATION TOUR". 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Token Monthly Report August Issue". 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Activity schedule and achievements”. Tennozu Canalside Activation Association. 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ a b Shinagawa Ward 2005, p. 7.
- ^ "Three major festivals'Sugawara Shrine, Viewed on December 2013, 2
- ^ Ohno 2011, pp. 37–38.
- ^ Shinagawa Ward & 2012-08-07.
- ^ a b "XNUMXth Daiba Ishigaki Ruins (commonly known as Collapsed Daiba)[Broken link] --Shinagawa Tourism Encyclopedia "Shinagawa Tourism Association, viewed February 2013, 2
- ^ a b Ohno 2011, p. 38.
- ^ a b c Shinagawa Ward & 2012-08-02.
- ^ Shinagawa Ward 2005, p. 17.
- ^ “Opening on 19th at Tennozu Isle Station”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1992, 6)
- ^ "History of Tennozu Archived August 2013, 8, at the Wayback Machine. ”@TENNOZ, viewed February 2013, 2
- ^ "Toyoko Inn E-mail Magazine [No. 31], Retrieved July 2013, 2
- ^ "Tennozu Canalside Revitalization Association”. Tennozu Canalside Activation Association. 2019/4/11Browse.
- ^ "Directly connect Odaiba to Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro!Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Co., Ltd., viewed February 2013, 2
- ^ "Item 96 Otsu Archived August 2016, 3, at the Wayback Machine. ”Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation, viewed February 2013, 2
- Shinagawa"Shinagawa Landscape Guide Plan Report(PDF) Shinagawa Ward Town Development Division City Planning Division, 2005.2013/2/2Browse.
- Ohno, Isao ""Minato Culture" at Tokyo Harbor(PDF) Minato Research Foundation, 2011.2013/2/2Browse.
- Shinagawa Ward (August 2012, 8). “Story of Tokaido Shinagawa-juku 12th”. Shinagawa Ward. 2013/2/2Browse.
- Shinagawa Ward (August 2012, 8). “Shinagawa 7th after the Meiji Restoration”. Shinagawa Ward. 2013/2/2Browse.