Photo Tori Matsuzaka reveals an episode with junior high school senior Aya Matsuura
Tori Matsuzaka refuses to sign by Aya Matsuura, a senior in junior high school.
If you write the contents roughly
I think it's important to maintain my own health care. "
Actor Tori Matsuzaka performed the movie "At that time" at Kaguraza in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo on the 18th. Attended the completion report meeting of "Junior High School ..." → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Health (Health,Luo: salus,alone: Health,British: health) Means that the person is physically and mentally healthy.disease OfpreventionTo maintain and improve your healthHealth care(HealthBritish: health care)身体Not only the state of精神It is also used to represent the state of.
The concept of health was founded in 1948.whoThe following definitions in the preamble of the Charter are famous.
|"||He is in perfect physical, mental and social condition and is not simply ill or infirm.|
The Japanese translation published in the Official Gazette in 1951 is a state of complete physical, mental and social welfare, and is not simply the absence of illness or sickness. The originalHealth is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. 
World Health Organization proposes the following definition of health at the 1999 General AssemblyHowever, it has not been deliberated.EmphasizeIs a change from 1948 (the original text is not emphasized).
|"||Health is physical, mental,spiritual・Socially completely gooddynamicIt is a condition, not just illness or weakness.|
The originalHealth is a dynamic state of complete physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
社会Healthy concept isSocial determinants of healthExplained by. That is, those who live in a wealthy and equitable society are healthy... In all societies, low social status leads to a short life expectancy and prevalence of illness..
Regarding the health stipulated in the Japanese Constitution relating to welfare health, “All people have the right to live a healthy and culturally minimum level of life. We must strive to improve and improve welfare, social security, and public health." However, if the minimum standard (appropriate weight of BMI) is the standard, the living assistance (food expenses) of welfare should be sufficiently satisfied. Although possible, due to low cost settings, nutrition other than the three major nutrients does not meet the estimated average required amount defined by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (50% or more may be missing in this value), and micronutrient malnutrition (Deficiency) does not directly lead to death, but is prone to illness or injury, and may not be in a completely satisfactory physical or mental state, resulting in a morbid state. Therefore, the country is not in line with the provisions of Article 25 of the Constitution of Japan.
Prerequisites for health
These health assumptions were organized as social determinants of health in 1998..
View of health
View of health(Health,British: health view) IsIndividualHealth related to how people perceive the phenomenon of healthSubjectivityIt is a standard and people judge their own health condition based on their view of health and decide behavior related to health... The view of health varies depending on each person's social and personal attributes. What are social attributes?Company,Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular,Region,Country,cultureAnd so on, and sex with human attributes,age, Physical condition, etc.
As the social illness structure changes from infectious diseases to chronic diseases, the view of health is changing from the health that counters the illness to the health of living a rich life... According to the Ottawa Charter, “health is not a purpose of living but a resource of daily life”, accepting illness as a certain constraint, and taking the opportunity to live a better life Control your health,Health promotionNew concept of health.
|"||Health is not a purpose to live but a resource for daily life.|
Health is, therefore, seen as a resource for everyday life, not the objective of living.
Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion (1986)
MedicinewelfareThose engaged inMedical scienceIt can be maintained only when both the physical and the value aspects are achieved, and in that respect health-related research or knowledge is acquired.
A multidisciplinary approach is being taken to research health perceptions. The study of health isMedical scienceIt's not a field. Cultural,InterdisciplinaryIt is related to the physical factors. Therefore, there are various fields to which people engaged in research belong.
Right to health
In the 1948 Charter, the World Health Organization states: "Enjoying the highest attainable health levels is a fundamental right of all humanity, regardless of race, creed, political philosophy or economic and social situation. Is one.. In 1966United NationsAdopted by the general meetingInternational Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights(A rule)Right to health(Right to health) is described as "the highest level of physical and mental health that can be achieved," and the government's obligations are:Prerequisites for healthIs understood to consist of both maintenance and provision of medical care.
The following is Article 12 which is said to explain the right to health under the A Agreement.
— International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- The States Parties to this Covenant acknowledge that all are entitled to the highest attainable levels of physical and mental health.
- The measures taken by the Parties to this Covenant to achieve the full realization of one right include the measures necessary to:
- Measures to reduce the stillbirth rate and infant mortality rate, and for the healthy development of children
- Environmental hygiene and improvement of all conditions
- Epidemic,Endemic disease,Occupational diseasePrevention, treatment and suppression of other diseases
- Creation of conditions that ensure medical and nursing care for all in the event of illness
In 1980Nichibenren“Health rights are based on the basic human rights of the Constitution, which are fully and equally guaranteed to all people, and cannot violate any of them.・It is the right to assert its guarantee to medical institutions etc.”.
Since the 1980s, some organizations such as the United Nationshuman rightsAnd their international responsibilities have come to be recognized as one thing, not a separate one... 1994 (ICPD)World Women Conference The (WCW) consultation document acknowledged a concrete link between health and human rights in the international agreement and indicated that the government bears double responsibility for health and human rights... Since the latter half of the 1990s, the legal content and structure of health rights and the obligations of the state have been examined, and since the beginning of the 2000s, an international mechanism has been gradually established to ensure that..
The United Nations Human Rights Council has appointed the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the right to enjoy the highest attainable levels of physical and mental health, served by Paul Hunt from 2002 to August 2008..
- ^ OECD 2013, Chapt. 1.9.
- ^ Kojien Fifth Edition
- ^ Britannica International Encyclopedia, World Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica), World Encyclopedia Koto bank. Retrieved May 2020, 10.
- ^ World Health Organization Charter(who)
- ^ Health Hum Rights. 1994 Fall; 1 (1): 24-56. The right to health in international human rights law.
- ^ Health Hum Rights. 1999; 4 (1): 6-25. The right to health fifty years on: still skeptical?
- ^ Toebes B. The Right to Health as a Human Right in International Law (1999) Antwerpen
- ^ Draft revision of the definition of "health" in the WHO Charter(MHLW Press Release Material)
- ^ On the subsequent revision of the definition of "health" in the WHO Charter (result of the 52nd WHO General Assembly)(MHLW Press Release Material)
- ^ Redefining "health"(who)
- ^ What determines your health? Archived August 2005, 9, at the Wayback Machine. (Canada Public Health Organization)
- ^ a b Social Determinants of Health: Solid Facts(who)
- ^ Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion,PDF format Archived August 2009, 7, at the Wayback Machine.(who)
- ^ Shujiro Sugita (1994). “Relationship between personal health and lifestyle patterns”. Health psychology research (Japan Society for Health Psychology) 7 (1): 35-46. two:10.11560 / jahp.7.1_35.
- ^ a b Richiko Ikeda and Noriko Igarashi (eds.) "Understanding Health Communication" Minerva Shobo <Soft Academia <Understanding> Series> 2016,ISBN 978-4-623-07786-1 pp. 128-129.
- ^ Health promotion in the "National Health Promotion Campaign in the 21st Century" (Health and Physical Fitness Business Foundation)
- ^ World Health Organization Charter(who)
- ^ International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (Term A)(Ministry of Foreign Affairs）
- ^ Collection of Declarations and Resolutions for Human Rights Conventions Subject:1980-11-08 Declaration on establishment of "health rights" Archived August 2010, 2, at the Wayback Machine. (Japan Federation of Bar Associations)
- ^ Health and human rights. Health Hum Rights. 1994 Fall; 1 (1): 6-23. PMID 10395709
- ^ Chapter IV to VII of the International Conference on Population Development, Chapter IV(C) of the 4th World Conference on Women and'Women and health' and Chapter IV(I) of'Human rights of women'
- ^ "Paul Hunt, "Right to the highest level of health that can be reached: Opportunities and challenges" Ryozo Matsuda, Noriko Murii, "Reexamination of the right to health: Exploring Japan's issues through recent international discussions"”(Japanese). www.ritsumei-arsvi.orgRitsumeikan University Survival Research Center. 2018/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Noriko Munei “Health Rights Assurance in Japan: Reference to Health Rights Guidelines””(Japanese). www.hurights.or.jpHulites Osaka (Asia-Pacific Human Rights Information Center). 2018/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Meet Paul Hunt – Ritsumeikan University Center for Sustainability Studies”(Japanese). www.ritsumei-arsvi.org. 2018/10/28Browse.
- Health promotion
- Health psychology
- health education
- Health literacy
- Japanese health
- Health management system(Health management system and services using the Internet)
- Health boom/healthy food
- Medical/Nursing care/welfare/health
- Medical system/Medical sociology/Bioethics
- Japanese Society of Health Medicine
- Right to maintain a good standard of living
- Anxiety industry
- Concepts of Disease and Health (English) - Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy"Disease and health concept" item.
- Беляев, И.А. Здоровье человека как целостного природно-социально-духовного существа / И. А. Беляев // Вестник Оренбургского государственного университета. — 2014. — № 7 (168), июль. — С. 86-92.
Siêu thị sống k hỏe (Vietnamese) --Entry Healthcare Center