Photo (C) TBS
"The story of my house" Tomoya Nagase & Kankuro Miyato look back on the history of the famous combination!
If you write the contents roughly
In a road movie-like comedy historical drama in which Mr. Yaji, who plays Nagase, and Mr. Kita, who is a drug addict who plays Nakamura Shichinosuke, try to visit Ise, Nagase challenged the difficult role of a same-sex couple.
Actor Tomoya Nagase and screenwriter Kankuro Miyato, who have been working on each other's milestones in TV dramas and movies.The latest series ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Thanks(Thank you)Edo PeriodHappened toIse ShrineGroup visit to. Thanks to you (thanks). Millions of people happened three times in a cycle of about 60 years (called "thanks").Ise IseriIt is also called a sneak peek.
The biggest feature of the visit is that the servants and others visited without the permission of the master or the child without the permission of the parents. This is thanks to youBreaking throughThis is why it is also called. It was also a time when I was able to receive alms along the road because it was a journey of devotion without having a lot of money.
Amaterasukami OfShrineAs a public family, a temple family, and a samurai family, they were praying for Kamochi.Ise ShrineHowever, the territory was devastated by the war in the Middle Ages, and it was so devastated that the ceremony could not be relocated. In order to rebuild the Ise Jingu, he was a priest at the Jingu.MasterIs enshrined in the outer shrineToyotomi OgamiTo Ise Jingu for farmers to spreadVisitTo have you docalendarIt came to be spread to various places such as distributing.
In the Middle Ages, many people pilgrimaged to the temple, disappointed in this world and wishing for the happiness of the afterlife. Eventually, pilgrimages became popular at shrines. The barriers on the highway were abolished due to the unification of the world, and the obstacles to worship were removed.
Edo PeriodLaterGokaidoWith the development of transportation networks such as, it has become easier to visit. As the world has settled down, the purpose of the pilgrimage is to save the afterlife.World profitHas become the center, and has come to include the purpose of tourism.RiceWith the improvement of varieties and the progress of agricultural technology, the yield of agricultural products (especially rice, which was a pillar of tax in the Edo period) has increased, it has become easier for farmers to earn cash income, and the development of the commodity economy has led to modern times.Travel guidebookAnd books equivalent to travelogues have also been released.
At that time, there were strict restrictions on the movement of ordinary people, especially the movement of farmers,Ise ShrineMost of the worshipers were allowed. Especially among merchants, Amaterasu Omikami, which is enshrined at Ise Jingu, is also the guardian deity of prosperous business, and among farmersFive grain rich harvestSince he was also the guardian deity of the shrine, parents and masters should not stop when a child or a servant wants to travel to Ise Jingu. Also, even if you go on a trip secretly without the permission of your parents or master, it is a proof item that you have visited Ise Jingu (Amulet,billIf you bring it home, you will not receive a blame.
Also, even though there were strict restrictions on the movement of ordinary people, in the name of visiting Ise Jingu.Bill of passageAs long as it is issued, it doesn't really matter which way you take and where you travel, and after you visit the temple,Kyoto,OsakaThere were many people who enjoyed the sights such as. During the epidemic, it spread throughout Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu.Hokurikuな どShin BuddhismIt tends to be difficult to spread in areas where there are many believers. There are many tales that accompany other pilgrimages, such as the resurrection of the dead, but there are still stories of true religious people who refused to pilgrimage receive divine punishment. The most common is fluffy. Jingu cannabis in the village housesbill) Is said to have fallen from heaven. This spread the Ise faith to the peopleMasterIt is also said that (described later) was scattered. Visiting Ise Jingu was a big dream that many ordinary people wanted to visit once in a lifetime.
However, although it was possible for anyone to go on a trip to visit Ise Jingu under the system, the travel expenses to Ise were a considerable burden for the common people at that time. It is difficult to prepare such a large amount of money in daily life. What was created there was a mechanism called "Oiseko". "A lectureThe members of "" gather regularly to spend money and add them up as the travel expenses of the representative. Who will be the representative is "LotteryHowever, since the winner will lose the right to draw lots from the next time, it seems that all the members of the "Kou" were considered to win someday. As a result of the lottery, the selected person will leave for Ise as the representative of "Kou". During the time of travel, is used. In addition, the representative of "Kou" usually went in groups of two or three people for the sake of safety along the way.
A grand send-off ceremony is held at the time of departure. In addition, the safety of the road is prayed locally. While the worshipers are sightseeing along the way, they pray for everyone in Ise as a substitute and as a souvenir.HaraeAnd new crop seeds,Matsusaka,京都Purchase local and roadside specialties such as textiles and the latest products (light, non-bulky, and unbreakable ones were often bought). After returning safely, a celebration of return will be held. The reason why people in the Edo period could travel once in a lifetime even if they were poor is probably due to the mechanism of this "ko".
In addition, this "Oiseko" also acted as a cooperative body of the shrine's parishioners in peacetime. "Oiseko" is a phenomenon that has been seen in Kinai since the middle of the Muromachi period, but it became nationwide after Edo. This mechanism remained even after the Edo period. After the war, the lecture was regarded as a gambling act.GHQDisbanded by (Inexhaustible lectureSee). However, depending on the area, there are Ise lectures that are still active. In some areas, the custom of visiting Ise Jingu only once every few years and holding only simple banquets every year remains.
In areas where there was no "Oiseko", senbetsu from the surroundings accounted for most of the travel expenses.
The success of the master
The master is the god of industryToyotomi OgamiWas the reason for the visit to the farmers. The masters are divided into groups of several people and scattered all over the country, in rural areas.Ise calendarHarvested that year by handing out and praying for a good harvestRiceI made a living by receiving the first ear fee. Rice seeds gathered from all over the country at Kanda in Ise Jingu, and the farmers who visited the shrine brought back new seeds with improved varieties.Edo PeriodBy the middle of the year, advances in agricultural technology have increased the number of farmers who can earn cash income, and some have decided to travel in search of new knowledge, insights, and goods. However, traveling in the Edo period, when the movement of farmers was restricted, required some reason, and the name Ise Jingu Shrine came to be used as an excuse. Indispensable to pass through the territory of other clan at that timeBill of passageAlthough there were strict restrictions on the issuance of the bill, it was because the tolls were issued almost unconditionally for trips aimed at visiting Ise Jingu (in addition to this).Zenkoji TempleVisitingNikko Toshogu ShrineFor trips for the purpose of visiting temples and shrines, such as visiting, the issuance of pass bills was generally permitted. Issuance of bills of passage is issued by the place of residenceTown official-Village officialな どVillageRepresentative orBodhi TempleI applied for).. It seems that this excuse was also due to the fact that the master was conducting activities to solicit visitors to Ise Jingu from farmers in various places.
In this wayIseFor those who have left forIseDuring my stay, I was usually taken care of by the teacher who was in charge of our village. The master is at his own house to entertain those who come to visit IseinnI often ran. At the inn of the master, he was put on the luxurious tableware by the dressed master.Ise,MatsuzakaIt seems that you have never used it in a place where farmers live, with a gorgeous dish such as the delicacies of the mountains and the sea and singing and dancing.silk OffutonWe provided hospitality that would not make worshipers bored, such as letting them lie down. He also worked as a guide for Ise Jingu and Ise sightseeing, teaching etiquette of worship, and guiding around Ise's famous places and entertainment districts. This time,Toyotomi OgamiVisit the outer shrine where is enshrined firstAmaterasu OgamiIt is said that it is a custom to go to the inner shrine of the main shrine where is enshrined.
The impact of the visit on the rural areas
Those who went to visit Ise went to Ise with the money collected from the village as a representative of the village to which they belong, so it was not possible to return empty-handed. Also, at that time, Mr. Ise, who was the source of the latest informationknowledge,Technology,trendIt was also a trip to get to know such things and broaden my knowledge. The latest by those who have returned from the visitFashion(Example: LatestfabricPattern) andFarm tools(Example: newVariety OfcropsIs brought.MinnowInstead of the wind caused by a manual windmillPaddyTo sortWall insertWill spread),Music,Entertainment(Ise OndoHas its origin inA danceWas spread to various places), but it was transmitted to various places by actual goods, verbal, and travel records written on paper. This isgiftThere is also a theory that it is the beginning of.
(Strictly speaking, the one with only the era name is not a tribute, but it is a remarkable year of the group.)
As a preparatory step to the visit, group visits are seen several times.
- 1638(Kanei15 years)
- 1650(Keian3 years)
- Thanks to Keian, there are few records and the details are unknown. According to "Kanmei Diary"EdoIt is said that the merchant made it popular.HakoneAccording to a survey conducted by Seki, an average of 3-500 people worshiped each day from late New Year to early March, and an average of 600 people worshiped from mid-March to May. Everyone who worshiped wore a "white coat".
- Total population of Japan at that time: 1781 million (1650)
- Area of occurrence: Edo
- Period: January-May
- 1661(KanbunFirst year)
- 1701(Genroku14 years)
- 1705(Hoei2 years)
- Hoei's visit was the beginning of a full-fledged visit, and 2 million to 330 million people visited Ise Jingu in two months.Noricho Motoi OfTamakatsumaAccording to the description, from the beginning of April, 4 to 1 people a dayMatsusakaThe maximum is 1 people a day.
- Visitors: 330 million to 370 million
- Total population of Japan at that time: 2769 million (1700)
- Area of occurrence:京都
- 1718(Kyoho3 years)
- 1723(Kyoho 8 years)
- 1730(Kyoho 15 years)
- 1748(ToleranceFirst year)
- 1755(Treasure calendar5 years)
- 1771(Meiwa8 years)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,UjiA group of women and children in the workplaceteaIt is said that the beginning of Meiwa's visit was that he left the mountain without permission and came with his clothes on.
- Local at peak timesMatsusakaThen, at that time, so many worshipers passed through the town that it was difficult to even cross the road from their own house to the opposite house.diaryIt is written. The worshipers walked while whispering, "Thanks to you." He had set up a nobori for each group, but at first he wrote the birthplace and participants in the nobori, but it is said that more and more humorous and obscene things are drawn. The musical accompaniment has become like a lineup of obscene things for men and women of all ages.
- Worshipers: 200 million
- Total population of Japan at that time: 3110 million (1750)
- Area of occurrence:Yamashiro OfUji
- Period: April-July (4 months)
- Economic effect:
- Prices along the highway soared.White rice1升が50文が相場のときに、4月18日には58文に上がり、5月19日には66文、6月19日には70文まではね上がった。Warajiは5月3日で8文だったものが、5月7日には13-15文になり、5月9日には18-24文に急上昇した。
- street"Enforcement" by millionaires along the road was also actively carried out. A child who went out without a sentenceSilverIt is said that he came back with him. Some people give at firstReligiousI made a donation with a certain feeling, but gradually I got people to take it for granted, and I didn't appreciate it anymore, and some of them joined the worship just for the purpose of getting money.
- 1803(Enjoyment3 years)
- 1830(Bunsei13 years / TempoFirst year)
- Thanks to Bunsei, the 60-year cycle of "thanks" was conscious. The transmission area was smaller than Meiwa, but the number of participants has increased significantly.
- When I visit for some reasonladleIt was popular to take it with you and leave it at the north gate of the outer shrine of Ise Jingu.Awa OfpilgrimageIt is also said that the custom of
- Visitors: 427
- Total population of Japan at that time: 3228 million (1850)
- Occurrence area: Awa
- Period: Leap From the beginning of March to the end of August
- Economic effect: 86 or more
- 1855(Ansei2 years)
- 1867(Keio3 years)
- Come on, it's ok.. Strictly speaking, it is not included in the visit, but it is influenced by the visit.Come on, it's okSee.
MeijiTo enter the,Emperor MeijiThe nature of Ise Jingu changed when he went to Ise Jingu.Meiji government MasterThe people's enthusiasm for worshiping at Ise Jingu has diminished because they banned their activities. The 23rd year of the Meiji era (Thank you year)1890)ofNews (Chinese)An article was published in the article, "There is no sign of visiting us."NHKEducational TV "Enjoy knowing, curiosity about history" from October broadcast).
Celebrities who participated in the visit
- Katsu Kokichi(Katsu KaishuFather) I participated in a breakout when I was a boy. The background is his own book "Dreamy German』Detailed.
- Tokugawa Shigenori(Kishu clan8th feudal lord)
- Michitaka Kamada
- Karasu Shrine ―― "Ise Grand Shrine and Ise Grand Shrine"
- Katsuminesan Kingo ―― "If you come to Ise, run Asama, if you don't run Asama, go to one side"
- Tado Taisha ―― "If you visit Ise, you can call it many times.
- See through ――The theme is "missing pilgrimage"Makate Asai OfHistorical novel.
- Tabinobunka Research Institute, "Ise Visit in Pictures" (Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 2002) ISBN 4309242707
- Atsuko Kanamori "A trip to Ise and Edo The second stage of the journey seen in the journey diary(Bunshu Shinsho, 2004) ISBN 4166603752
- Nara University Ise Visit "Horai Lecture"
- Thanks already diary Nara Women's University Academic Information Center
- Kaempfer's visit to Ise at the end of the 17th century"Kempuel Edo Sanfu Journey"Engelbert Kempel