Workshop for making lighting fixtures designed by Yokoyama Taikan Memorial Hall, Taito Ward Board of Education, etc. disseminate the appeal of local culture
If you write the contents roughly
The old house and garden at Ueno Ikenohata in Taito Ward are open to the public as a memorial hall.
Yokoyama Taikan Memorial Hall (Taito-ku, Tokyo) and Taito-ku Board of Education, etc. → Continue reading
Information site for business people. We will deliver original information such as business information, regional promotion, agriculture, forestry and fisheries, sports. Operated by Kyodo News.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodThroughTokyoOldest inCity areaOne of theAsakusaIt is inSensoji TempleHas a history of 1400 years.In the Edo periodGenroku culture(City culture) is alive,MeijiFrom the periodMuseum,博物馆Was built,Tokyo University of the ArtsIt is also the origin of art.Great Kanto Earthquake(1923(Taisho 12))Second World WarLeft unburnedAsakusabashiIn the neighborhoodWholesale districtStill inTaisho,Early Showa periodThe cityscape and atmosphere of the city remain.
The central station of the wardUeno StationHas been around for a long timeNorth Kanto-Tohoku-Shinetsu regionKnown as the gateway toShinkansenAlso stops.The ward is generallyCommercial areaSo pureResidential areasIs a part, and the supply is also small.There are few detached houses except in some areas,building,Apartmentな どlandIs being used at a high level.
"" Selected by the Ancient City Preservation Foundation100 beautiful historical sites in JapanAs one of the nationwide cases where the beautiful historical climate of Japan that will be preserved for the next generation is well preserved.Kaneiji Temple-Ueno ParkAround,YanakaCityscape was chosen. Le Corbusier OfNational Museum of Western Art World heritageIt is registered.Tokyo National MuseumNational museums such as Hyokeikan and Tokyo National MuseumImportant cultural propertyIs a ward.
Origin of ward name
The names after the merger were confused because both wards have a long history of rooting in downtown culture.Various plans were devised, and finally the plan on the Shitaya-ku side was settled in "Ueno-ku" and the plan on the Asakusa-ku side was settled in "Higashi-ku". "Taito-ku" was used as the ward name using the word "Taito" that had already been adopted in.It is a combination of the "dai" on the hills of Ueno and the "east" that is associated with Shitaya and downtown Asakusa on the east side of Ueno.Kangxi DictionaryListed in a happy senseMizusho place nameBut also.Other candidates included "Shitamachi Ward," "Taiping Ward," "Sumida Ward," and "Asaya Ward.".
How to read is the publication published in the capital and wardsPhoneticOfficially, as seen inTaitoHowever, in the early days, it was not so strongly unified, and even now, elderly people born in the early Showa period often say, "In many cases, including local Taito residents."DaitoIs read.
Tokyo 23 WardIt is located slightly northeast of the center of.On the east sideSumida RiverOn the opposite bankSumida-kuIt is a ward boundary with.Also, at the southern end of the ward, with the Sumida RiverConfluenceNearKanda RiverTouch.
- 139 ° 46′47 ″ east longitude, 35 ° 42′46.5 ″ north latitude (Ueno Park 7-20, National Museum of Nature and Science)
- natural environment
- There are parks and green areas everywhere, and the natural environment is good.The destruction of the natural environment is also relatively small in Tokyo.
- A row of cherry blossom trees is planted everywhere in the ward, and cherry blossom trees are planted everywhere, including residential areas and commercial areas, in addition to the area around the Sumida River.
- As of May 5st year of Reiwa, there are 79 national, metropolitan and ward parks, 776,984 mXNUMX.
In Taito Ward, all overAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented. The underlined town names in the Town Name column before the display of the residence are all of them, and the rest are part of them. If there is a number at the end of the town name, indicate the chome.
- Toei Shitaya 1-chome Apartment (2-XNUMX Shitaya,1968(Showa 43))
- Toei Shitaya 3-chome Apartment (11-XNUMX Shitaya,1976(Showa 51))
- Toei Hashiba 2-chome Apartment (Hashiba 16-XNUMX,1976(Showa 51)- 1985(Showa 60))
- Toei Negishi 5-chome Apartment (Negishi 18-XNUMX,1970(Showa 45))
- Toei Taito Kojima Apartment (Kojima 1-5,1964(Showa 39))
- Toei Kiyokawa 2-chome Apartment (Kiyokawa 22-XNUMX,1970(Showa 45))
- Toei Ishihama Apartment (Kiyokawa 2-23,1963(Showa 38))
- Toei Iriya 1-chome Apartment (22-XNUMX Iriya,1995(7))
- Asakusa, Ueno district
- Sumida RiverWas built in Sumida Ward on the other side of the riverTokyo Sky TreeWith the opening of the Asakusa area, the maintenance and development along the Sumida River is progressing.
- Ueno stationUguisudani StationTo the west of, there are old residential areas such as Uenosakuragi and Ikenohata.
- Shinobazu PondThe area overlooking is a quiet residential area,Ueno High School,Tokyo University of the ArtsThere is also.
- (I.e.The district has been around since the Edo periodKaneiji TempleToriimaecho, one of Tokyo's leading townsDowntown.TransportationUeno Station, which is a key point of Japan, and Japan's firstparkso,Ueno Zoo,博物馆,MuseumWe have various cultural facilities such asUeno Onshi Park,furtherFresh produceLarge scale centered onShopping district"Ameya YokochoBecause there is, it is an area where many people gather.Continued Bunkyo WardYushimaToYushima TenjinThere,New Year TheExamineeCentered onShotoMany customers worship.Also,pachinkoThere are many shops and pachinko makers, and they are famous for being one of the largest in Japan.Okachimachi StationJewelery shops line up on the east side, and it is known as "Jewelry Town Okachimachi".
- AsakusaThe district is also famous in TokyoDowntownIt can be said.Emperor SuikoAn area opened in the era of.Sensoji TempleIn areas with many famous places such as Nakamise Shopping StreetForeignerIt is also popular, and there are many New Year's visitors.TourismForrickshawIs often seen.In HanakawadoBags,shoesな どleatherThere are many wholesale products.Nishiasakusa調理Wholesale street for appliances, etc.Kappabashi tool streetThere isgiftAs a thingRamen,sushiSome foreigners buy food samples for exhibition.From Asakusa to Ueno,Temple(Motoasakusa / Higashiueno / Matsugaya / Nishiasakusa area)Buddhist altar,Buddhist fittingsThere are many wholesalers such as.
- I went south from AsakusaStorehouse - AsakusabashiThe district is Yoshitoku Daimitsu, Hidetsuki,Kyugetsuな どdollsFamous as the city of.toy-Stationery-Misc & AmenitiesrelatedWholesaleThere are also many.Chuo Ward further south from AsakusabashiYokoyama Town-Bakuro TownIn TokyoClothingIt is a district where wholesale is concentrated.
- Iriya, Negishi, Senzoku district
- Negishi,YanakaThe surrounding area is also a historical town,Uguisudani StationFrontLove hotelIs crowded,CoupleIt is crowded with people.
- IriyaThe area is famous for its many temples and shrinesKiko Iriya Mother GodThere is.Every year from July 7th to 6th, "Morning glory marketThere isMorning gloryIt is crowded with people who buy.
- Thousand bundlesThe district isRooster marketFamous forEagle ShrineThere is.The back of the shrine is the best in JapanSoaplandTown "YoshiwaraThere isSex shopIt is crowded with people who come and go.next toRyusenIsKazuha HiguchiMasterpiece "TakekurakuIt was made after it became the stage ofIchiyo Memorial MuseumThere is.
|Population distribution by age in Taito Ward and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Taito Ward (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Taito Ward (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Day and night population
In 2005, the nighttime population (residents) was 163,528, but from outside the ward.CommutingWithCommuting to schoolRemains daytime in the wards of raw and residentpopulationIs the sum ofDaytime populationIs 303,522Noon The夜The population will be 1.856 times that of Tokyo (from "Tokyo Daytime Population 2005" edited by Tokyo Metropolitan Government.ageThere are 16 unknown people in Tokyo alone. In the graph above, including those of unknown age, there is an error between numbers because the figures of unknown age are not included in the figures for the day and night population).
- 1947(Showa22 years)May 3 --In the Tokyo administrative districtShimotani WardとAsakusa WardMerged,TaitoIs born.
- 1950(25)May 3 - Taitung Hall Incident.
- 1951(26)May 3 - Asakusa US soldier assault case.
- 1985(60)May 11 - Simultaneous national train guerrilla incident.
- Director:Masao Hattori(2015Inaugurated on March 3, second term.FormerTokyo Metropolitan AssemblyMember of parliament)
- Unique business
- Newlywed family rent subsidy system
- Japan's first regular bus route on the 2nd floor (between Ueno and Asakusa)
2019/10/12 First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon(Typhoon No. 19) caused enormous damage in Japan, but ward staff at an evacuation shelter for residents in Taito WardStreet dwellersSince he refused to accept (homeless), it became a problem to be taken up by the Upper House Budget Committee on the 15th in the Diet.
Taito Ward opened four evacuation centers in the ward after 11:5 pm on the 4th due to the approach of the typhoon.After that, on the 12th, two street dwellers who visited the evacuation center of Shinobugaoka Elementary School, one of the evacuation centers, were asked by the ward staff to write their address and name on a piece of paper for reception. When the two declared that they did not have an address in Taito Ward, the ward staff repelled the two street dwellers because they were shelters for the inhabitants.
When this came to light, it was covered in various media after the 13th, but Taito Ward told the media that "the disaster prevention plan allows only residents to use the evacuation shelter in the ward."He commented, "Responding to homeless people is an issue for future study," but the problem was confusing.National Democratic Party OfYuko MoriHouse of Councilors at the House of Councilors Budget Committee on the morning of the 15thShinzo AbeWhen asked to the Prime Minister, "What do you think about the problem of refusing to accept the homeless at this evacuation center in Taito Ward?" It is desirable. "
Taito Ward announces Mayor's statement on the evening of the 15th However, "I am very sorry that there were some people who could not evacuate due to insufficient response to street dwellers at the evacuation center during this typhoon No. 19. We have caused great concern to the residents of the ward regarding this matter. Taito Ward took this case seriously and set up a study organization within the agency. In cooperation with related organizations, all people in the event of a disaster We will consider measures to support the disaster and take measures. "
- Constant number: 32 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 1st year)-November 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Takeshi Ishizuka (Taito Ward Assembly Liberal Democratic Party)
- Vice-chairman: Jun Suzuki (Taito Ward Assembly Liberal Democratic Party)
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Member name (◎ is secretary general)||Affiliated party|
|Taito Ward AssemblyLDP||9||◎ Masahisa Ota, Koji Izumi, Takeshi Ishizuka, Kimiko Takamori, Yoshihiro Ishikawa, Motomi Mochizuki, Jun Suzuki, Yuichiro Okada, Ken Aino||LDP|
|Taito Frontier||7||◎ Hideo Horikoshi, Masayuki Aoyagi, Junnosa Kono, Morality Mizushima, Kazuaki Kawai, Hiroatsu Tanaka, Megumi Nakajima||Constitutional Democratic Party,National Democratic Party,Independent|
|Taito Ward AssemblyKomeito||5||◎ Yoshihisa Kosaka, Chihoko Kosuge, Akira Terada, Nobuko Matsuo, Fumio Nakazawa||Komeito|
|Connecting project||4||◎ Taro Hayakawa, Sayo Homme, Kimio Aoka, Tomonari Matsumura||Independent|
|Japan Communist PartyTaito Ward Assembly||4||◎ Hiroshi Akima, Nobuko Ito, Noboru Suzuki, Ginjiro Yamaguchi||Japan Communist Party|
|Tomin First MeetingTaito Ward Assembly||2||◎ Koichiro Murakami, Kenjiro Nakamura||Tomin First Meeting|
|Taito Ward Citizens' Meeting||1||◎ Akio Kakegawa||A party protecting the people from NHK|
- Constant number: 2 people
- Constituency: Taito Ward Constituency
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 7, 23)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 7 years) October 22, XNUMX ("2017 Tokyo Elections"reference)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Masahiro Hosaka||Tomin First Meeting||1|
|Hiroyuki Nakayama||Tomin First Meeting||2|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Tokyo 2st Ward(Chuo-ku-Minato-kuPart ofBunkyo ku・ Part of Taito Ward)||Kiyoto Tsuji||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Akihiro Matsuo||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
|Tokyo 14st Ward(Part of Taito Ward ・Sumida-ku-Arakawa）||Matsushima green||LDP||6||Constituency|
With the ward change in 2017,Higashiueno 6-chome,Shitaya 2-chome (13th 1-5, 14-24, 14, 15, 24),入谷1丁目（1-3、9-14、21-28、32、33番）、入谷2丁目1-33番,Matsugaya 1-4 chome,Nishiasakusa 2-3 chome,Asakusa 2-13-27, Asakusa 3-7,Senzoku 1-chome, Senzoku 2-chome 1-32, Senzoku 3-4 chome,Imado 1-2 chome,Higashiasakusa 1-2 chome,Hashiba 1-2 chome,Kiyokawa 1-2 chome,Nihonzutsumi 1-chome, Nihonzutsumi 2-chome 1-35Moved from 2 wards to 14 wards.
Ministry of Finance
- Tokyo National Taxation Bureau
- Taito Metropolitan Tax Office
- Metropolitan Police Department
- Police station
- Asakusa police station(Category / Metropolitan Police Department jurisdiction large scalePolice station）
- Ueno Police Station(Class / Large-scale police station under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police Department)
- Shitaya Police Station(Class / Large-scale police station under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police Department)
- Kuramae Police Station(Class / Large-scale police station under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police Department)
- Fire department
- Ueno Fire Station (2-9-XNUMX Higashiueno)Special rescue team-Emergency services1
- Shitaya Branch Office (13-1-1 Shitaya) Emergency Services XNUMX
- Yanaka Branch Office (1-25-XNUMX Yanaka)Special fire fighting company・No emergency services
- Asakusa Fire Station (Komagata 5-chome 8-1) Special Fire Fighting Squadron / Emergency Services XNUMX
- Asakusabashi branch office (10-5-1 Asakusabashi) Emergency services XNUMX
- Nihontsutsumi Fire Department (Senzoku 1-chome 1-1) Special Fire Fighting Squadron / Emergency Services XNUMX
- Nitenmon branch office (35-9-XNUMX Asakusa) No ambulance crew
- Imado Branch Office (33-3-1 Imado) Emergency Services XNUMX
- Main hospital
- Ueno Hospital
- Eiju General Hospital: A hospital with a heliport built on the site of the former Nishimachi Elementary School
- Asakusa Hospital
- Sensoji Hospital:Sensoji TempleOperated by.2004It was rebuilt in (16)
- Taito Ward, Tokyo Taito Hospital : 2009(21) April 4, oldTokyo Metropolitan Taito HospitalNewly established in the place of.The first ward hospital in the 23 wards of Tokyo
- Taito City Central Library(Lifelong Learning Center)
- A large-scale integrated library with the largest number of users in the ward.As for the size, it is a municipal library class in a local city.The collection of books occupies more than 3 floors, and one floor is a novelist from the local area entitled "Ikenami Shotaro Memorial Room".Shotaro IkenamiThere is a corner dedicated to the collection of books. At the back of the 2nd floor, there is a local museum where you can do research. We also rent out CDs, DVDs, video software, etc.The exterior and interior are futuristic, with a 4-floor atrium elevator hall.
- Ishihama Library
- Public library.There is also a self-study room for junior and senior high school students.
- Negishi Library
- Public library.Local government-operated small-scale type.
- Central Library Asakusabashi Branch
- Taito Riverside Sports Center
- It is basically a ward operation, but some private companies are outsourced.As a physical education facilityAthletic field, Sumida pool, exercise rest area, ward managementBaseball field, Cycling course, gymnasium, etc. are fully equipped.However, the scale is not so large.
- The main feature is that it is adjacent to Sumida Ward across the Sakura Bridge and Sumida River, and there is a hidden spot overlooking the cherry blossoms right next to the center.It is also adjacent to Sumida Park, so you can enjoy athletic facilities.
- Kiyoshima heated pool
- Yanagikita Sports Plaza
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- (OldManly) (Australian Commonwealth New South Wales)- 1982(Showa57 years)
- Innere Stadt(Austria City state Vienna1st ward)- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- Gladsaxe(Kingdom of Denmark Capital region)- 2001(13)
- sister city
- Friendship city
- Suwa(Chubu region Nagano)- 1984(59)May 7
- Nikko(Kanto region Tochigi)- 1985(60)May 5
- Minamiaizu(Tohoku region Fukushima)- 1986(61)May 10
- Aizu Misato Town(Tohoku region Fukushima)- 1986(61)May 11
- Bungo Ono City(Kyushu region Oita)- 1987(62)May 12
- Murayama City(Tohoku region Yamagata)- 2008(Heisei20 years)May 10
- Major large stores
- MatsuzakayaUeno store
- Marui(Marui City) Ueno
- MatsuyaAsakusa store
- Eastern redUeno store
- Ueno Green Salon
- Asakusa ROX
- ShimojimaAsakusabashi main store, etc.
Companies headquartered in the ward
- Asakusa Imahan
- Eiken Chemical
- Kajiwara Industry
- Kato Mibeeen Honpo(Sakura mark honey)
- Gold star company
- Kumiai chemical industry
- Kobe Lamputei
- Combi (company)
- Nova publisher
- SEGA TOYS
- Taiyo Yuden
- Chikuma Shobo
- Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Tokyo chick
- Eastern red
- Nissui Pharmaceutical
- Nippon Denki Kogyo
- Japan Agricultural Newspaper
- Nihon Matai
- Heinz Japan
- Shiramoto earth
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Fuji Kosan
- Venture link
- Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten
- Purple sports
- Life corporation
Companies based in the ward
- Pilot inkTokyo Sales Office and Toy Division
- Cable TV
- Tokyo Metropolitan Shirasagi High School(2005(17), the first attached junior high school of Tokyo Metropolitan High School was added. )
- Tokyo Metropolitan Ueno High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Shinobugaoka High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Asakusa High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Kuramae Technical High School
Junior high school
- Tokyo Metropolitan Shirasagi Junior High School(Attached to Tokyo Metropolitan Shirasagi High School)
- Taito Ward Okachimachi Taito Junior High School
- In recent years, the student organization activities have been active and the school spirit has been free and open.
- Kashiwaha Junior High School
- He is focusing on athletics, and his students have achieved results such as participation in the city tournament.
- Taito Ward Ueno Junior High School
- Ueno Park is nearby.
- Taito Ward Oshinooka Junior High School
- 9 generationHayashiya Shozo,Maki SakaiIs famous as a junior high school where he graduated.
- It is a traditional school with detailed and strict school rules and an emphasis on learning.
- In 2013, current students won the national championship by swimming and participated in the national competition in athletics.
- Taito City Asakusa Junior High School
- A junior high school with the largest number of students in the ward.
- Sakuratohashi Junior High School
- Located along the Sumida River.Adjacent to the Riverside Sports Center.
- Taito Ward Komagata Junior High School
- I am focusing on sports.
All 7 schools
- Closed junior high school
- Taito Ward Kuramae Junior High School
- 1991 Closed as Taito Ward Asakusa Junior High School due to merger with Taito Ward Fukui Junior High School.
- Taito Ward Fukui Junior High School
- 1991 Closed as Taito Ward Asakusa Junior High School due to merger with Taito Ward Kuramae Junior High School.
- Taito Ward Taito Junior High School
- Taito Ward Okachimachi Junior High School
- Taito Ward Shitaya Junior High School
- In 2002, due to the merger with Taito Ward Ryusen Junior High School, it became Taito Ward Kashiwaba Junior High School and closed.
- Taito Ward Ryusen Junior High School
- Taito Ward Horai Junior High School
- In 2002, due to the merger with Taito Ward Imado Junior High School, it became Taito Ward Sakurabashi Junior High School and closed.
- Taito Ward Imado Junior High School
- In 2002, due to the merger with Taito Ward Horai Junior High School, it became Taito Ward Sakurabashi Junior High School and closed.
- Taito Ward's municipal elementary schools have their ward policy to wear standard clothing (uniforms).
- Taito Ward Ueno Elementary School
- An elementary school newly established by merging the traditional Taito Ward Kiyoshima Elementary School and Taito Ward Shimotani Elementary School.
- The lyrics of the school song are based on the ideas of all current students, parents, and local residents, and each class representative child is the instructor.Eisuke RyosukeIt was created by setting up several dialogue meetings.
- In 2019, we celebrated the 30th anniversary of our founding.
- Taito Ward Negishi Elementary School
- Fuji Elementary School
- Taito Ward Matsuba Elementary School
- A traditional elementary school with a history of over 100 years.The color of the school building is colorful.Yumi AdachiWas in school.
- It is located about a 5-minute walk from Ueno Elementary School in Taito Ward.
- Taito Ward Heisei Elementary School
- Taito Ward Higashiizumi Elementary School
- Taito Ward Shinobugaoka Elementary School
- Taito Ward Yanaka Elementary School
- Taito Ward Kanasogi Elementary School
- Kuromon Elementary School
- Taito Ward Taisho Elementary School
- Asakusa Elementary School
- Taito Ward Taito Ikuei Elementary School
- Taito Ward Kuramae Elementary School
- Taito Ward Higashi Asakusa Elementary School
- Sento Elementary School
- Taito Ward Ishihama Elementary School
- Tawara Elementary School, Taito Ward
- Kinryu Elementary School
All 19 schools
- Closed elementary school
- Taito Ward Shimotani Elementary School
- Taito Ward Kiyoshima Elementary School
- Closed in 1990 due to merger with Taito Ward Shimotani Elementary School.An elementary school located at the current location of Ueno Elementary School.
- Taito Ward Ninagamachi Elementary School
- Closed in 1990 due to merger with Takecho, Taito-ku (currently Heisei) Elementary School.
- Takecho Elementary School, Taito Ward
- Closed in 1990 due to merger with Taito Ward Ninagamachi Elementary School.
- Taito Ward Sakamoto Elementary School
- In 1996, the school was integrated into Taito Ward Taisho Elementary School and closed.
- Taito Ward Nishimachi Elementary School
- Closed in 1998 due to merger with Takecho, Taito-ku (currently Heisei) Elementary School.Amami YukiWas in school.Eiju General Hospital relocated to the site.
- Taito Ward Ikuei Elementary School
- Taito Ward Ryuhoku Elementary School
- This elementary school has a history of more than 120 years since its foundation, and closed in 2001 due to a merger with Taito Ward Ikuei Elementary School.
- Taito Ward Matsuchiyama Elementary School
- Closed in 2001 due to a merger with Tanaka Elementary School in Taito Ward on the 128th anniversary of its founding.
- Taito Ward Tanaka Elementary School
- Closed in 2001 due to merger with Taito Ward Matsuchiyama Elementary School.
- Taito Ward Seika Elementary School
- Closed in 2003 due to merger with Kuramae Elementary School in Taito Ward.
- Taito Ward Kojima Elementary School
- Closed in 2003 due to merger with Kuramae Elementary School in Taito Ward.It is currently used as a famous atelier.
- Taito Ward Saibi Elementary School
- Closed in 2003 due to merger with Taito Ward Seika (currently Kuramae) Elementary School.
- Taito Ward Taito Elementary School
- 2005Closed in (17) due to merger with Taito Ward Kanasogi Elementary School.The school name is from the old Shitaya-ku era.As mentioned above, it was used as a reference for determining the ward name when the ward was established.
- Negishi Kindergarten
- Takecho Kindergarten
- Taisho Kindergarten
- Kiyoshima kindergarten
- Fuji Kindergarten
- Senzoku Kindergarten
- Kinryu Kindergarten
- Tahara kindergarten
- Taito Sakura Kindergarten
- Ikuei kindergarten
- Kaneiji Kindergarten
- Sensoji Kindergarten
- Taito Hatsune Kindergarten
- Yanaka kindergarten
- Tokufu kindergarten
- Koganji Kindergarten
- Kuramae Kindergarten
- Authorized child institution
- Ishihama Hashiba Children's Garden (formerly Ishihama Kindergarten and Hashiba Nursery School)
- Kotobuki Children's Garden (formerly Saibi Kindergarten)
- Taito Children's Garden (former Taito Kindergarten)
- Closed kindergarten
- Meiwa Gakuen Kindergarten (Private)
Other educational institutions
- Central station:Ueno Station
East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Tohoku Main Line
- Yamanote Line-Keihin Tohoku Line
- Utsunomiya Line-Takasaki Line
- Ueno Station
- Joban Line
- Ueno Station-Nippori Station: To be exact, the Joban Line starts at Nippori Station.
- Sobu Main Line
Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Ginza Line
- Hibiya Line
- Chiyoda Line
- Isesaki Line(Tobu Sky Tree Line)
- Asakusa Station
- Isesaki Line(Tobu Sky Tree Line)
- Shin-Okachimachi Station- Asakusa Station
- Toei Bus
- S-1 system (Kinshicho Station --Asakusa Kaminarimon --Ueno Matsuzakaya Mae --Tokyo Station Marunouchi North Exit)
- Gaku 01 system (University of Tokyo campus-University of Tokyo hospital-Ueno Park Yamashita (circulation))
- Miyako 02 system (Otsuka Station-Okachimachi Station-Kinshicho Station)
- Miyako 08 system (Nippori station --Tobu Asakusa station --Oshiage --Kinshicho station)
- Sato 22 system (Nippori Station-Mikawashima Station-Nagibashi-Kameido Station)
- Top 23 system (Ueno Station --Asakusa Kotobukicho --Oshiage --Hirai Station)
- Kusa 24 system (Asakusa Kotobuki Town --Kameido Station --Higashi Ojima Station)
- Upper 26 system (Ueno Park --Oku Asakusa --Tokyo Skytree Station --Kameido Station)
- Kusa 39 system (Ueno Station --Asakusa Toshicho --Aoto Garage --Kanamachi Station)
- Kusa 41 system (Asakusa-Kotocho-Uguisudani Station-Machiya Station-Adachi-Umedachon)
- East 42-1 system (Minami-Senju Station West Exit / Minami-Senju Garage --Tobu Asakusa Station --Asakusa Bridge Station --Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit)
- East 42-2 system (Minami Senju Station West Exit / Minami Senju Garage --Tobu Asakusa Station --Asakusabashi Station --Higashi Kanda)
- East 42-3 system (Minamisenju garage --Tobu Asakusa station --Asakusa Kaminarimon)
- Grass 43 system (Asakusa Kaminarimon / Asakusa-Kotoshicho --Minowa Station --Senju Garage --Adachi Ward Office)
- Upper 46 system (Ueno Matsuzakaya-mae --Asakusa Toshicho --Minamisenju garage / Minamisenju station east exit)
- Upper 58 system (Ueno Matsuzakaya-mae --Nezu Station --Edogawabashi --Waseda)
- Top 60 system (Ueno Park --Nezu Station --Kasuga Station --Otsuka Station --Ikebukuro Station East Exit)
- Kusa 63 system (Asakusa-Kotoshicho, Kaminarimon XNUMX-chome --Minowa Station --Nishi Nippori Station --Sugamo Station --Ikebukuro Station East Exit)
- Kusa 64 system (Asakusa Kaminarimon Minami-Shin-Mikawashima Station-Oku Station-Oji Station-Ikebukuro Station East Exit / Sugamo Togenuki Jizo)
- Upper 69 system (Kotakibashi garage --Takadanobaba station --Waseda --Kasuga station --Kasuga station --Ueno Park (circulation))
- Keisei Town Bus
- Yes 01 system (Asakusa Kotobukicho-Horikiri Shobuen Station-Kameari Station)
- Shinko 59 system (Asakusa Kotobuki Town --in front of Tokyo Sky Tree Town --Shinkoiwa Station Tohoku Square) *Keisei BusJoint operation with
- Tobu Bus Central
- Sky Tree Shuttle (Ueno Station / Ueno Park --Asakusa District --Tokyo Sky Tree Town)
- Kita Megurin (Around Asakusa) (Hitachi)
- Kita Megurin (Negishi area) (Hitachi)
- Megurin Minami (Hitachi)
- East-West Megurin (Hitachi)
- Guru Megurin (Keisei)
- JR Bus Kanto Departs from Ueno Station and operates to Toyama and Kanazawa.
- Keisei Bus Departs from Keisei Ueno Station and operates to Nara / Tenri.
- Narita Airport Transportation Departs from Keisei Ueno Station and operates to Sakai / Wakayama and Matsumoto / Nagano.
- Chiba Chuo Bus Departs from Keisei Ueno Station and operates to Shiga and Kyoto.
- Tohoku Express Bus Departs from Ueno Station and Tobu Asakusa Station and operates to Yamagata, Shinjo, Kyoto / Osaka, Okayama / Kurashiki, and Kanazawa.
- Konan Bus Departs and arrives in front of Ueno Station and operates to Hirosaki and Aomori.
- Kokusai Kogyo Bus-Iwate Prefecture Transportation Departs and arrives in front of Ueno Station and operates to Tono / Kamaishi and Tsuruoka / Sakata.
ABCaaaaIwaki-Kitaibaraki City,Takahagi-Hitachi City,Tokai village-Hitachinaka City,Hitachiota City-Daigo Town-Hitachi Omiya-Naka City,Mito-Ishioka,Tsukuba CityFrom etc. to Tokyo StationBusta ShinjukuYou can get off at Asakusa Station and Ueno Station by highway bus to.
- Tobu Bus Central Keisei Ueno Station → Kasukabe Station
- Tobu Bus East Keisei Ueno Station → Kashiwa Station / Abiko Station
- Narita Airport Transportation Keisei Ueno Station → Matsudo Station, Chiba New Town Chuo Station, Narita Airport
- Tokyo airport traffic Asakusa View Hotel-Narita Airport
- Tokyo airport traffic Asakusa View Hotel-Haneda Airport
- Shuto Expressway No. 1 Ueno Line
- Ueno gateway
- Iritani doorway
- National Route 4
- National Route 6
- According to the word
- Shinobazu Street
- Meiji street
- Showa street
- Edo street
- Kiyosubashi Street
- Okubashi Street
- Otakebashi Street
- Yoshino Street (Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 464 Minamisenju Line）
Water bus route
- Sumida River Line
- Asakusa / Odaiba direct line
- Asakusa Depot
- Tokyo waterside line
- Sakurabashi departure / arrival
Taito Ward is the Adachi number (Tokyo Transport Bureau) Is assigned, which corresponds to the area of "Eastern 23 Wards".
Adachi number allocation area is Taito Ward, Edogawa Ward, Katsushika Ward, Adachi Ward, Koto Ward, Sumida Ward, Arakawa Ward.
Sights and historic sites
- Main shrine
- Akiba Shrine
- Asakusa Shrine
- Imado Shrine
- Ueno Toshogu Shrine
- Ono Terusaki Shrine --In the precincts, "Shitaya Sakamoto'sFujizuka"(Important Tangible Folk Cultural Property).
- Shimotani Shrine
- Togoshi Shrine
- Eagle Shrine
- Main temple
- Sensoji Temple
- Kaneiji Temple
- Saitokuji Temple
- Shingenji Temple(Kiko Iriya Mother God)
- Mari Shimotani
- Shinobazu no Iketendo
- Jodo Shinsou Higashi Honganji School Higashi Honganji
- Eishoji Temple --Temple of Jodo Shinshu.Kodokan Temple related to the origin of judo
- Temple(YanakaTsukiji fence）
- Matsuchiyama Shoten
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Ueno Onshi Park - Saigo TakamoriStatueCherry blossomfamous for.
- Sumida Park
- Sanyabori Park
- Imado Park
- Yanaka Park
- Senzoku Park
- Green park
- Taitung Children's Park
- Forest park with flowing water
- Iriya South Park
- Asakusa Park-Non-existent.Sensoji Temple #Asakusa ParkSee.
Museums, art galleries, zoos
- Grace Ueno Zoo
- Tokyo National Museum
- Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum
- Ueno no Mori Art Museum
- National Museum of Western Art
- National Science Museum
- Asakura Sculpture Museum
- Daimyo Clock Museum
- Yokoyama Taikan Memorial Hall
- Ichiyo Memorial Museum
- Taito Ward Calligraphy Museum
- Former Tokyo Music School Concert Hall
- Former Iwasaki House Garden
- Ameya Yokocho
- Yanaka cemetery
- Suzumoto Theater
- Asakusa Theater Hall
- Shinobazu Pond
- Negishi Sanpeido
Festivals and events
- Sensoji Temple
- Monthly events are held from the New Year's Great Prayer Meeting to the Joya no Kane at the end of the year.
- Asakusa Sanja Festival
- The three shrines mean that the three pillars of the Shintai are enshrined.Asakusa ShrineIt is also another name for.The shrine of Asakusa Shrine enshrines the fisherman's brother who raised Kannon of Sensoji Temple and the monk who instructed him to enshrine it.It is a famous festival because of its vigorous momentum and the precincts of Sensoji Temple, which is widely famous nationwide.Newspaper companyAnd each TV station visit for coverage.
- Ono Terusaki ShrineGrand festival
- Togoshi ShrineAnnual festival
- Togoshi ShrineIs an ancient temple with a history of 1360 years, and is famous for the original Sennuki Mikoshi, which boasts one of the largest and heaviest pedestals in Tokyo, with a width of 4 shaku and 3 inches. The night festival by the Juhachigamachi Mutsumikai is a sight to see.
- In contrast to the Sanja Matsuri festival, the Sennuki Mikoshi is worth seeing while entering the shrine.
- Nippon TaketakaIs enshrined.
- Downtown Tanabata Festival
- A local shopping street will be held at "Kappabashihon-dori".
- Iriya Morning Glory Festival
- Kiko Iriya Mother GodIt will be held on the sidewalk in and around the precincts of.
- Sumida River fireworks display(Late August)
- Asakusa Samba Carnival
- Shitamachi Comedy Film Festival in Taitung
- Old Town Taito International Comedy Award 2009Held from (21)
- Tamachi Theater Festival 2010Held from (22)
- Edo Chiyogami
- Edo Hake
- Leather goods and shoes
In Taito Ward, an official character consisting of multiple characters tailored to the characteristics of the regionTaito-kunExists.
- Makoto Suetaka(Business scholar）
- Kiyoshi Atsumi(An actor,comedian）
- Izumi Taiku(作曲家）
- Shiro Ito(Actor,Comedy actor）
- Eisuke Ryosuke(TV writer）
- Chiemi Eri(singer-actress）
- Shunichiro Okano(soccer player,サ ッ カ ーdirected by, OriginalJapan Football AssociationChairman, former nationwideRadio gymnasticsFederation President)
- Karajuro(Playwright, director, actor, novelist)
- Kawachi Momoko(actress）
- Isao Kojima(manga artist)
- Sanyutei Enraku (5th generation) (Rakugo performer）
- Koichi Sugiyama(作曲家）
- Nobuyoshi Araki(Photographers）
- Nobuo Takahashi(Geographer）
- Yu Takita(manga artist）
- Hiroshi Aramata(Natural historyResearchertranslator-talent）
- Hiroaki Koide(Natural scientist <Nuclear engineering>)
- Yutaka Morita(Doctor,journalist）
- Daisuke Sasaki(freeeFounder / President)
- Shoyo Kikukawa(Calligrapher）
- Masahisa Kurihara(manga artist）
- 山 田太郎(singer）
- Takao Matsui(Lyrics,作曲家）
- Roy James(Talent, actor)
- Junichi Kawauchi(ギ タ リ ス ト）
- Yaguchi Isao(Professional wrestler, musician, actor)
- Daisuke Asakura(作曲家-Music producer-Keyboardist,access）
- Yoshihiko Inohara(maleIdol,V6）ShinagawaGrowing up
- Kaori Muraji(guitarist)
- Kaori Tsuji(Singer-songwriter)
- Muraharu Kanichi(guitarist)
- Tokio Hasegawa(musician）
- Ryo Ota(Video producer)
- Adachi University(A child·talent)
- Yumi Adachi(actress)
- Amami Yuki(OriginalTakarazuka RevueMonthly groupStar actress)
- Ebina Midori(actress)
- Yuki Okazaki(Actress/singer)
- Toshiaki Karasawa(Actor)
- Chikako Kobayashi(actress)
- Maki Sakai(actress)
- Santaro Sakigake(An actor·talent)
- Toshio Shiba(Actor)
- Atsuko Sudo(actress)
- Kouhei Takeda(Actor)
- Takahiro Azuma(comedian,Take2）
- Kinichi Hagimoto(comedian）
- The first Hayashiya Sanpei(Rakugo performer）
- 9th Hayashiya Shozo(Rakugo)
- 2nd generation Hayashiya Sanpei(Rakugo)
- Akihiro Mizutani(NHKannouncer)
- Yoshihiro Mitsui(Weather forecaster）
- Yamaguchi Moe(talent)
- Keisuke Horibe(Talent / actor / broadcast writer) The pen name "Ryusen" as a broadcast writer is taken from his hometown.
- Hibiki Edo Hiroaki(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Wakako Sansho(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Koji Numata(boxing・ Former Japanese champion)
- Kyoko Hamaguchi(Amateur wrestlingplayer)
- Maggie Minenko(singer)
- Taichi Ishimoto(Kanto UnionFormer leader)
- Aya Kamikawa(politician)
- Kiyoto Tsuji(politician)
- Kimura sharp view(Pro Boxer)
- Person with connection
MeijiFrom the beginning1960 eraUntil, Asakusa represents TokyoRed light districtAndRikizo Taya,Yoshie FujiwaraSuch asAsakusa OperaStar,Kenichi Enomoto,Furukawa RoppaSuch asComedian,FranceSuch asstripTheater intermissionControlFrom Kiyoshi Atsumi, Hachiro Azuma, Kinichi Hagimoto,Jiro Sakagami,Beat takeshiEtc., especiallyPopular performing artsThere are many people who are closely related to Asakusa in this field.Asakusa Park Roku WardSee.
- Inoue Hisashi(Playwright / Novelist) --Started as a writer with a French seat, and was in charge of the script for the intermission contest.RepresentScorpioHas an office and a private office in Yanagibashi XNUMX-chome.
- Animal Hamaguchi(Professional wrestler) --Animal Hamaguchi Training Gym, andAnimal Hamaguchi Wrestling DojoIs set up in Asakusa XNUMX-chome.
- Yai Jizo(Dry cellInventor) --- Established "Yai Dry Battery Joint Stock Company" in Nagaya, Asakusa.The company does not currently exist.
- Hitoshi Goto(Japanese-style painter, picture book painter, graduated from Tokyo University of the Arts, majoring in Japanese painting) --- Former Iwasaki Residence GardenKintang leather paperTo restore and manufacture.
- Okakura Tenshin(Art(Administrator / Art Activist)-Former residence / former period of Yanaka Hatsunecho XNUMX-chome (currently Yanaka XNUMX-chome)Japanese Art InstituteThe site is the Okakura Tenshin Memorial Park.
- Fumio Asakura(Sculptor) --The former residence of Yanaka Hatsunecho XNUMX-chome (currently Yanaka XNUMX-chome)Asakura Sculpture MuseumIt has become.
- Yokoyama Taikan(Japanese-style painter) --The former residence of Kayamachi XNUMX-chome (currently Ikenohata XNUMX-chome) is the Yokoyama Taikan Memorial Hall.
- The first Sanyutei Encho(Rakugoka) --I lived in Ikenohata Nanakencho (currently Ikenohata XNUMX-chome), Shitaya Mannencho XNUMX-chome (currently Higashiueno XNUMX-chome), and Shitaya Kurazakacho (currently Ueno / Higashiueno).
- 8th Katsura Bunraku(Rakugoka) --I lived in Nishikuromoncho (currently Ueno XNUMX-chome) and was called the "master of Kuromoncho".CurrentRakugo AssociationOffice is adjacent to the former residence.
- 9th Katsura Bunji(Rakugoka) --I lived in a nagaya in Kita Inarimachi (currently Higashiueno XNUMX-chome).
- Hayashiya Hikoroku(Rakugoka, 8th generationHayashiya Shozo) ―― He lives in the same nagaya in Kita Inaricho as the 9th generation Katsura Bunji, and was called "Master of Inaricho".
- Shiki Masaoka(Haiku) --The former residence of Uenegishi Town (now Negishi XNUMX-chome) is Shiki-an.
- Mori Ogai(Novelist) --There was a time when I lived in Kanasugi Village (currently Negishi XNUMX-chome) and Ueno Hanazonocho (currently Ikenohata XNUMX-chome).
- Natsume Soseki(Novelist) --I grew up in Asakusa Suwa-cho (now Komagata XNUMX-chome).
- Kazuha Higuchi(Novelist) --The time when I lived in Shimotani Okachimachi XNUMX-chome (currently Higashi-Ueno XNUMX-XNUMX-chome), Ueno Nishikuromon-cho (currently Ueno XNUMX-chome), Shimotani Ryusenji-cho (currently Ryusen XNUMX-chome), etc. is there.The Ichiyo Memorial Museum is located near the former residence of Ryusen XNUMX-chome.
- Genbuchi Fujii(Doctor, first generation) -It is said that he lived in Satakehara (currently Ueno, Taito-ku), and he presented Ryukakusan to the shogun at that time.
- Resident (current)
- Ito Seiko(Rapper・ Novelist / Talent) --- Moved to Hanakawado, admiring the Sanja Festival.Shitamachi Comedy Film Festival in Taitung General producer.
- Enokido Ichirou(columnist）
- Sanyutei Koraku(Rakugoka) -Make a vaudeville called "Ikenohata Shinobutei" in a corner of your house.
- Little Tiger(Muay ThaiWorld Champion) -Received the name of Tiger from the first Tiger Mask, Satoru Sayama, and won multiple Muay Thai world belts.Real name, Ayaka Miyauchi
- Animal Hamaguchi(bodybuildingLeader, exProfessional wrestler)- AsakusaResident.2012May 10Run in the same areaSkytree train1 Day of ProducePR AmbassadorWas appointed to.
Works set in Taito Ward
- ^ "About the establishment of the Taito-ku, Tokyo coat of arms" April 26, 4 Taito-ku Notification No. 18
- ^ Nikkei Inc., Nikkei BP. “Why is the notation of "Sumi" different between Sumida Ward and Sumida River? Phantom ward name in 23 wards ｜ Life column ｜ NIKKEI STYLE”(Japanese). NIKKEI STYLE. 2021/4/1Browse.
- ^ "Sunday DailyFebruary 23, 2 issue 20-114 pages Maki TaroBlue sky white clouds
- ^ Taito Ward apologizes for the issue of repatriation of homeless shelters after being mentioned by Prime Minister Abe https://dot.asahi.com/wa/2019101500097.html?page=2
- ^ Taito Mayor apologizes for refusing homelessness Typhoon shelter, "insufficient response"https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20191015-00000178-kyodonews-soci
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dU7tAgh8xY
- ^ Comments from the Mayor about Typhoon No. 19 at the evacuation center http://www.city.taito.lg.jp/index/release/201910/press1015.html
- ^ Tokyo Election Commission | Tokyo Election Schedule | Term Expiration Date (Constant) List Archived August 2015, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Tokyo Transport Bureau Jurisdiction Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Transport Bureau
- ^ The god of protection in Taito Ward [Taito-kun Official site]
- ^ "Akita People's Name Encyclopedia, Second Edition" (2000) p.486
- ^ “Looking at the Sky Tree from the big window of Tobu Railway”. TOKYO MX(July 2012, 10) 2017/5/31Browse.