Photo crank up! – (C) “Anonymous” production committee
Shingo Katori reaffirms the difficulty of the drama "Anonymous" is a hot comment after shooting!
If you write the contents roughly
At the time of cranking up, Katori said, "In this corona wreck, everyone in the world is experiencing for the first time, and as much as possible, infectious disease countermeasures, etc. I've been shooting while doing my best, but somewhere, I was worried that (shooting) would really stop someday.
The drama "Anonymous-The Police Agency" Finger Murder "Countermeasures Office-" starring Shingo Katori, which is being broadcast on TV Tokyo, is cranking up ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
(Usual)写真,X-ray photograph,movies,SpectroscopyThe shape of the objectOpticsImage by a traditional method andthe film,dry plate,CCDThe image is recorded on the element and recorded, but this process is called photographing..
The object to be photographed is called the "subject.".
As a reminder, I'll explain it here, but when a photograph moves, it's called a "video." It's a mistake to call it "video".
There are various taxonomies.
One Photo Summarized video("Still photography" "Still photography" ≒ still photography) / Imagephotograph There are two main methods.
- Photo shooting (still shooting)
As I will explain first, the classification name for still photography tends to be called "XX photography" rather than "XX photography" (for example, it is called "portrait photography" rather than "portrait photography"). (It tends to be called).
As a classification method for photographing (still shooting), there is a method for classifying objects (subjects).
As a classical taxonomy (it is a classical taxonomy in the art whose history is older than photographyPortrait / Still life / 風景画There is one category of portrait photography (portrait photography) / still life photography (still life photography) / landscape photography (landscape photography, nature photography).
Also, photography is classified according to its purpose. For example art / Academic / News report / CommercialArt shoot by either (Art photography) / Academic photography () / Press shooting (News photo) / Commercial photography (commercial photography)Advertising photosIs also included) ... etc.
As for still life photography, artistic still life photography / academic / record still life photography / still life photography for news coverage / commercial still life photography (including) Advertising photos) / ... etc. can be sub-classified.
Regarding nature photography, there are artistic nature photography / academic and record nature photography / ....
- Video shooting
ImageRegarding the shooting of (=moving photos),
Digital cinematography(The fluttering area is...British: Digital cinematography) Means the conventional silver salt type during the filming stagethe filmLight to electrical signals without usingImage sensorusingMagnetic tape,hard diskThe image is recorded on a recording medium such as.
Photo Summarized video
This section describes the basics of photography. Note that the concepts of “exposure”, “shutter speed”, and “aperture” in photography are basic concepts that are also used in video photography.
- Composition, exposure, shutter speed, aperture
([Who?])”The technology required for shooting is構 図,Exposed, Light condition /照明Becomes the center[Source required]".Exposed TheISO sensitivity,Shutter speed,ApertureDetermined by[Source required], Usually so-calledProper exposureHowever, depending on the expression intent, we may choose to overexposure (high key) or underexposure (low key).[Source required].
- Color/monochrome selection
- Lens selection
またlensSelection also plays an important role. LensFocal lengthFrom the longest order oftelescope lens,Standard lens,Wide-angle lensDivided intoClose-upSuitable forMacro lens, The focal length can be changedZoom lensA distorted image is obtainedFisheye lensThere is a special lens like this, and the photographer must select the lens that best suits the intended shooting.
- Focal length and depth of field
Focal length isDepth of fieldIt also has a correlation with it, and it is shallow for telephoto lenses and deep for wide-angle lenses. The depth of field can also be controlled by the aperture value, and theF value(Enlarge) to get deeper, that is, a picture with focus from near to far (Pan focus)become. If you do the opposite, the depth will be shallower, and the background and foreground of the main subject will be blurred (BlurExpression).
- Select shutter speed
- Filter selection
For color photography, the emulsion number (manufacturing lot) of the sensitive materialReciprocity failureOf the light sourceColor temperatureThe color balance may be lost due tofilterIt is necessary to use "correction" such as adjusting the exposure amount by using a film for each light source or light source.Digital cameraIn the case ofWhite balanceDepending on settingsColor toneAdjust.
Movies andVideo cameraWhen shootingStill picturesInvolves movement, unlikeCamera work(Bread,tracking,dolly, Crane, etc.) is possible, and in many cases,voice OfrecordingIs also needed. Also, after the shooting is completed, the video and audioEditis necessary. When editingmontageTechnique ofNarrationThe addition of “” gives a certain meaning to the image.
(British: Cinematography)as well as,Videography(British: Videography) Is a term that means videography, video technology, video photography, videography, video technology, video photography, cinematography, movie technology, movie photography, etc.In this page, video photography technology or movie photography technology, movie Refers to shooting technology.Photography(British: photography) Is a word that means photography, photography technology, photography, etc., and this page refers to photography technology.
- ^ Kojien XNUMXth edition "shooting"
- ^ a b "Britonica International Encyclopedia Small Item Encyclopedia" "Photograph"
- ^ Second edition of "Myoko Japanese dictionary"
- ^ Among the most recent manga and anime generations, junior high and high school students who do not have sufficient study tend to mistakenly call it "video", which is a mistake. In the XNUMXth edition of Kojien, "video" is "Same as animation"(Source,KojienSixth edition "video"). "Video" is an animationOnly, That is, a term used exclusively to refer to moving cartoons. Video/video is a contrasting term. "Video" was applied when translating anime in Kanji expression. For example, the Japan Video Association isア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンOnlyIt is an association of, but never an association of video (movie) companies. Human beings who have studied Japanese carefully and carefully when asked about "video" are completely different from those of the photographic system, there is no shooting of the actual thing, an animation that is an extension of a manga drawn by humans by hand ( Only). It's a serious mistake to use the word "video" to refer to video. Even in NHK, moving things that are extensions of photographic technology are always called "pictures". Basically, we don't call it "video".
- ^ "Academic photographs are photographs taken and provided as materials for academic research" (Source: Shogakukan "Complete Encyclopedia of Japan』"Academic photography")
- List of pages that include "shoot" in the title
- List of pages starting with "shooting"
- People whose profession is to shoot:Photographers / Cinematographer / Photographer
- Occupations of particular interest:Art (occupation) / Food stylist Wait
- Shooting Award: Academy Shooting Award
- Anamorphic lens
- Selfie (selfie)
- Photo mail
- Related regulations:Copyright / Portrait right