[Takarazuka / Kawanishi / Itami / Amagasaki] Parents and children can enjoy it!6 learning spots
If you write the contents roughly
There is also a graveyard of Chikamatsu Monzaemon at the adjacent Kojiji Temple.
Learn locally for both adults and children!Six facilities that are perfect for parent-child learning experiences such as science, history, literature, and art ... → Continue reading
Living Hyogo Web
Kobe, Hanshinkan, Kitahanshin, Akashi and other local / outing information sites
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Chikamatsu Monzaemon(Chikamatsu Monzaemon,Compliance2 years1653〉- Kyoho9May 11〈1725May 1>) IsEdo Period OfJoruriandkabukiAuthor.My real name isNobumori Sugimori(Sugimori nobumori).They are called Heiando, Sorinshi, and Fuisanjin.Family crestIs "one letter in a circle".
Echizen country(CurrentFukui) SamuraiNobuyoshi SugimoriWas born as the second son of.My mother is a doctor's familyTadamasa MatsudairaOkamoto Tametake, who was a samurai doctorDharma EyeDaughter Kiri.Childhood name is Jirokichi, after genpuku諱Called Nobumori.His brothers have an older brother, Tomoyoshi, who has the same mother, and a younger brother, Itsune.About the place of birthHizen countryKaratsu,Yamashiro,Nagato countryHagiThere were various theories, but now it is certain that it will be in Echizen..
Nobuyoshi Sugimori, the father of ChikamatsuFukui DomainServed Tadamasa Matsudaira, the third feudal lord, and his child after Tadamasa's deathMasachika MatsudairaWas known toYoshie Domain(CurrentSabae City) Served the feudal lord Masachika..Chikamatsu was born in the second year of Jōō (2), but Masachika joined Yoshie.TomorrowIn the first year (1655), Masachika and his vassals are thought to have lived in Fukui before Yoshie, and Chikamatsu, a child of Nobuyoshi who served Masachika, alsoFukui CityBeing born..However, in a survey of materials related to the Fukui domain at that time, MasachikaMasahoHe has lived in Edo since 3, and it has become clear that his vassals had already moved to Yoshie and were engaged in affairs related to the feudal affairs before the feudal lord Masachika's entrance to Yoshie. There is also a view that Chikamatsu was born in Yoshie, that is, Sabae City, living in Yoshie from this period with his vassals..
KanbunAround the 4th year (1664), Nobuyoshi resigned from the Yoshie domain, became a ronin, left Echizen, and moved to Kyoto.It is not clear why Nobuyoshi resigned from the domain, and Chikamatsu's whereabouts are not clear.Motooka YamaokaAuthor of "Takarazo" (KanbunIn 11 (published in 1671), Chikamatsu's phrase "Shame of White Clouds and Mountains without Flowers" is included with his parents.The death poem written by Chikamatsu in his later years states, "Leaving Takebayashi while being born in the armor's house for generations, and serving as a servant to Sir Three Lords and Nine."Official houseSeems to have lived to serve..It is said that the knowledge and culture acquired during that time were put to good use in writing Joruri later.
Apart from living in the public house, Chikamatsu began writing joruri under the Joruri narrator Uji Kadao (later Uji Kaga), who was popular in Kyoto at the time.It's not clear what triggered it, but "Ogusa" (KanguchiAccording to the author), Chikamatsu is a public houseMasachikacho KodoriIt is said that when he was serving in Joruri, he went to Joruri as a public messenger and started writing Joruri.KagaEnpoIn the 3rd year (1675), he set up a puppet theater troupe in Shijo, Kyoto, where he talked about Joruri.It is uncertain when Chikamatsu began writing joruri for Kaga.This is because it was customary at that time that the names of the authors of Joruri and Kabuki had not yet appeared in the world.At this time, my brother Tomoyoshi and my brother ItsuneYamatoUda Matsuyama ClanWas held by.Itsun was adopted by the Hirai family, a clan doctor, and laterIppō OkamotoThe name has been changed to (Tametake).
Tenwa3 years (1683),Soga brothers' revenge"Yotsugi Soga", which depicts a later story, was performed in the Kaga-sou troupe, but the following year he was a disciple of Kaga-sou.Takemoto GidayuBecomes a book (director of entertainment) OsakaDotonboriHe raised Takemoto-za and talked about this "Seiji Soga" and gained a reputation. There is no author name in "Seiji Soga", but it is said that it is definitely Chikamatsu's work from the description in the preface of "Parrots", which is a collection of the touches of Joruri spoken by Gidayu...After that, Gidayu began to talk about Joruri written by Chikamatsu in Takemoto-za.Sacredness"" by Chikamatsu, published at Takemoto-za in 2KagekiyoIs said to be the beginning of Joruri in the early modern period.
In the 3rd year of Jokyo, he first named "Chikamatsu Monzaemon" as the author in "Sasaki Daikan" performed at Takemoto-za.GenrokuIn 5, at the age of 1692, he married the daughter of Matsuya, a merchant in Osaka (although it is said that this was a remarriage), during which time he had one daughter and one son.Of these, the boy is called Tamon and is a painter.After the 40th year of Genroku, Chikamatsu became a Kabuki kyogen writer and went to work at Mantayuza, the capital of Kyoto.Tojuro SakataI wrote the script of the play that comes out.After about XNUMX years, he returned to Joruri, but the taste of Kabuki that he learned as a Kabuki writer will be put to good use in Joruri's work.
Genroku 16 (1703), "Sonezaki heartIs performed.HoeiIn the 2nd year (1705), Takemoto Chikugojo, also known as Gidayu, became the first seater.Takeda IzumoIzumo told Kaomi SeikoYomei Tenno Craftsman's Book』Issued.At this time, Chikamatsu became the author of Takemoto-za, and moved his residence to Osaka to concentrate on writing Joruri.MasanoriChikugo Jō died in 4, but Chikamatsu continued to write Joruri at Takemoto-za.Shotoku 1714 years "National battle』Takes a big hit that will be a continuation of 17 months from the first day.
In the first year of Kyoho (1716), his mother, Kiri, died.same year,SettsuKawabeAfter a long time in ChimuraKosaiji TempleParticipated in the revival as a lecture.In his later years, he became ill and corrected the joruri written by the first Izumo and Kazuyoshi Matsuda (later Bunkodo).In the 9th year of Kyoho, he died in November with the writing of "Kanpachishu Tsuma".Year 11.The song of the death poem is "The cherry blossoms that remain after the death poem bloom and smell" and "The remnants are stupid, but the burial fire is extinguished.The graveyardOsakaChuo-kuTanimachiThe ruins of Homyoji Temple in XNUMX-chome.Tanimachi-sujiAt the time of the expansion work ofDaito CityIt moved to Terakawa, but only Chikamatsu's tomb remained in the old land.In addition, as a memorial tomb at the relocation destinationSupportIs built.There is also a tomb at Kojiji TempleHosoji TempleThere is a memorial monument in.The name of the priest is Aya Akira Ichiryōgusoku.Death dayNovember 11nd is called Chikamatsu, Nestbayashi, or Nestbayashi, and it ’s winter.Season wordsHas become (MeijiAfter that, it will be done in the new calendar).
Origin of "Kinmatsu"
The origin of the name "Chikamatsu" by Chikamatsu Monzaemon is not clear.There is a story that this is due to being involved in a temple called "Gonshoji".Otokaku Dochi HenIn
- "... At first, I will be in charge of the temple, and then I will play with Chika Matsuji in Omi, call this surname."
- "... Echizen people, when they were little, went to Hizen Karatsu Gonshoji Temple and lived in Gokyoshi."
- "Hizen Karatsu Chikamatsu Zenji kid Kono, changed to a priest and a priest according to Saga, changed to Yoshimon ... If you are in Kyoto, a doctor of great luck called Ippoko Okamoto Returning to the upper part and working ... "
So, Chikamatsu was originally a monk laterReciprocityIt is written that he served the Kuge.There is also a story that "Chikamatsu" is the surname of the mother (Chikamatsu Haruyaken "Chikamatsu Monzaemonden").However, it is said that "these theories are fifty to one hundred years after the death of Chikamatsu, and rather are legends added later from the common name of Chikamatsu.".
Joruri, which is currently said to be made by Chikamatsu,PeriodIs about 90,CareIs 24.About 40 Kabuki works are recognized..Kizewamono is a work on the theme of the in-laws and humanity of the townspeople society, but the ones that were popular at that time were Jidaimono, such as "Sonezaki Shinju".ShowaIt wasn't replayed until.At the same timeKi no KaionAlso wrote Shinju Joruri based on the same subject as Chikamatsu, and it is a fact that Shinju became popular at that time, but it is only the trend after modern times to capture Shinju Joruri with a focus on care products.By the way, in the 8th year of Kyoho (1723), the shogunate banned the performance of shinjumono.
It is said that he has an art theory of "" and argues that the fun of art lies in the film between the imaginary and the real.Hozumi IkanIt is only written as the word of Chikamatsu in his book "Namba Souvenirs", and there is no entertainment theory that Chikamatsu himself left behind.BesidesMinoh City OfTakianji TempleChikamatsu donated to the templeGeneral juvenile, The self-written cure lessons are handed down at Kosaiji Temple in Amagasaki.
"Complete Works of Chikamatsu" in the complete works (Iwanami Shoten) There are 16 volumes in total, and it is also published by Tsutomu Seisha.
- "Kagekiyo』--Jokyo 2 years (1685)
- "Sonezaki heart--- Genroku 16 (1703)
- "Kenko Yoshida Watching Car"- Hoei3 years (1706)
- "Horikawa wave drum--- Hoei 4th year (1707)
- "Goban Taiheiki" --Hoei 7 (1710)
- "Meiji Hikyaku』--Before July of the first year of Shotoku (1711)
- "Yama-uba" --Shotoku 2nd year (1712)
- "Daikyoshi old calendar』--Shotoku 5 years (1715)
- "National battle』--Shotoku 5 years (1715)
- "Heike Woman Gojima』--Kyoho 4th year (1719)
- "Tenshinjima Island』--Kyoho 5th year (1720)
- "Hell oil hell』--Kyoho 6th year (1721)
- "Buddha Mt. Mayasan Kaichō" --Genroku 6 (1693)
- "Keisei Buddha's Hara" --Genroku 12 (1699)
- "Keisei Mibu Dainenbutsu" --Genroku 15 (1702)
Works featuring Chikamatsu Monzaemon
- "Group of mountains』(1982,NHKTaiga drama, Appearance:Umenosuke Nakamura）
- "Yatsushiro Shogun Yoshimune』(1995, NHK Taiga Drama, Cast:Toru Emori) --The story of the same work (Kyogen spinning) Also serves.
- "Chikaemon』(2016, NHK, Cast:Matsuo Suzuki）
- Mito Komon Part 42 Episode 8 (TBS TV), "Live with the spirit of dying! Maruoka (broadcast on November 2010, 11) Cast: Takashi Matsuo
- ^ "Chikamatsu Monzaemon 6 Years", pages 15 and XNUMX.The following career is based on this book.
- ^ a b c A new move to the popular theory of Chikamatsu Monzaemon Former Professor of the University of Fukui "Birthplace is Sabae" Fukui newspaper(2016 10 年 月 日 17)
- ^ In "Sugimori Family Tree"Ichijo EkanIt is said that he servedTea talk chatIsAno familySuppose that it was a miscellaneous palm.Also"OkusaAccording to the report, he served Masachikacho Kodori.
- ^ In the preface of "Takemoto Gidayu", the author regrets thirty years ago, saying, "I don't think it's appropriate to put a horse in the path of Soga, and I'm sweating the most. "The heart and devotion of the arts should be good," he said. For Gidayu Takemoto, the "author" who has been with him for thirty years can only be thought of as Chikamatsu.
- ^ "Chikamatsu Monzaemon Shuichi" ("Complete Works of Japanese Classical Literature" 43 Shogakukan, 1978) pp. 24-25.
- ^ "Chikamatsu Monzaemon 23 Years", p. XNUMX.
- Hitoshi Matsuzaki "Chikamatsu Monzaemon as a Joruri Writer" Hitoshi Matsuzaki et al. School Note "Chikamatsu Joruri Collection" <"New Japanese Classical Literature System" 91> Iwanami Shoten, 1993
- "Chikamatsu Monzaemon 2003 Years" Izumi Shoin, XNUMX
- Chikamatsu Shinchu Story - Akimoto MatsushiroThis drama is composed by arranging multiple Chikamatsu plays based on "The Courier for Hell".
- Early modern Japanese literature history
- Chikamatsu Monzaemon(Cultural Digital Library)
- Sabae City, Fukui Prefecture> A tour of the town where you can experience the feelings of Chikamatsu (Chikamatsu Monzaemon Memorial Garden, etc.)
- Koji Temple and Chikamatsu Monzaemon
- Chikamatsu Monzaemon: List of works by artist - Aozora Bunko
- Amagasaki City HP Chikamatsu Monzaemon
- Chikamatsu Information (Amagasaki Information)