Photo "Armored Trooper Votoms Blu-ray Perfect Soldier Box" Release Commemoration "Armored Trooper Votoms Exhibition" (C) Sunrise
"Armored Trooper Votoms" Smell of Flames- "Bottoms Exhibition" Held at "Graveyard Gallery"
If you write the contents roughly
"Armored Trooper Votoms" is a real robot anime monument that fascinated fans with its hard-boiled world view.
"Armored Trooper Votoms Exhibition" featured in "Armored Trooper Votoms" will be held from March 2021, 3 in Nakano, Tokyo ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Armored cavalry bottoms
"Armored cavalry bottoms(Sokou Kihei Bottoms,Armored Trooper Votoms) IsJapan Sunrise(Currently Sunrise) productionRobot anime(Science fiction anime).TV series1983May 4から1984May 3,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.It was broadcast on the system and others.All 52 episodes.
Novels, manga, and sub-episodes depicting later stories and sub-episodesOVAWorks continue to be produced and announced.The latest video work is the OVA "Kagekage Again" released in April 2011.
Ryosuke Takahashi Real robotLine "Sun Fang Douglam』(1981 - 1983) Was born as a TV animation.hard boiledA robot that appears with a depiction and a hard world settingArmored Trooper(Hereafter AT) ”is treated as a mere machine and a mere weapon more thoroughly than in“ Dougram ”.1979It is said that Sunrise's real robot route starting with "Mobile Suit Gundam" has reached one peak in this work..
This work is directed by Ryosuke Takahashi,Character Design OfNorio Shioyama, Played the voice of the heroHozumi GoudaAndMusicWas in charge ofHiroki InuiIt is considered to be one of the masterpieces of each.
Key station TV TOKYO etc.TakaraIt was provided by one company.
Astragios galaxyGilgamesh and Baralant, who divide the war into two, have been in a war for 100 years, where no one knows the reason for the war.At the end of the "Hundred Years War," Chirico Cuvie, a soldier of the Gilgamesh army, is involved in a mysterious operation of assaulting a friendly base.In that operation, Kiriko was chased by the army because she saw the military's top secret "elementary body", and continued her escape journey from town to town and from star to star.In the escape and battle, he eventually discovers the darkness of the conspiracy and approaches the core of a further mystery related to his birth.
Protagonist and his friends
- Chirico Cuvie
- sound - Hozumi Gouda
- The main character of the main story.Born July 2326, 7 in the Gilgamesh calendar.GilgameshMaster Sergeant of the Army's "Melchia Front".At one point, the 24th Melchia Front Army Strategic Armored Corps / Special Mission Team X-1 (commonly known as ""Red shoulder") Also belonged to.Born solitaryPerfect Soldier(PS)WisemanA talented person who is the successor.
- The story begins when Kiriko happens to meet Fiana during a top secret operation and sheds light on the darkness of her heart.
- Fiana / Phantom Lady
- Voice- Kazuko Yanaga / Yuri Nashiwa(Episode 3)
- The heroine of the main story.Chirico's lover and the only woman he loved.Created by the Gilgamesh armyPSOne of them.Age unknown. "Phantom Lady" is the name given by Udo's butting players and residents, and is called "Proto One" or "Sotai" by the organization and the military, and Kiriko has been called "Phantom Lady" since the second encounter. It came to be called "Fiana".The meaning of the name is the feminine form of "Fire" and "Fire", and the words of the theme song "Flame Sadame" and the final announcement of the OVA "Gender" are derived from this.[Note 1].
- It was born as the first PS through Gilgamesh and Baralant, but because he met Kiriko in the "blank state" before being educated, Kiriko's existence existed.Imprinted, Become longing for him.After being robbed by a secret society, he received a lecture as a PSBlue tissue dogThe battle in Udo was feared by the inhabitants of Udo as a "reaper," but when he reunited with Kiriko in the city of Udo, a squeak began to occur with the secret society.
- Since he had "love" which is an unnecessary emotion for PS, he began to avoid fighting and was regarded as a defective product as PS, and the eradication order was issued in the Cuvie edition, and Serge Borough, the supervisor of the secret association After his death, he will act with Kiriko, overcome the hardships, become a companion, and decide to survive together, but in the Sansa edition, Kiriko who shows the same or better power than PS is also PS Isn't it?I also start to have doubts.
- Although it was not in the main part of the TV, the setting "PS life is 2 years" was later changed to "A strange stranger] It is added at the time of production.In the main part of the TV, about two years have passed from the first episode to the last scene of the final episode, and at this point, it has almost reached the end of its life.
- Bouleuse Gotho
- Voice- Tomio Kosei
- Gilgamesh Born January 2294, 1.UdoA broker that Kiriko met in the city ofButtlingMatchmaker.He is a guardian who makes money in anything that seems to be money, but in essence he is a good person and a humane person.At first, I was planning to become a butting player in anticipation of Kiriko's arm, but I was caught up in the conflict between the Udo security police and Kiriko and put my shoulders on Kiriko, and eventually I closed the business in Udo due to the collapse of the city. You will end up.afterwards,Kingdom of KumenSucceeded in the business of delivering weapons to the mercenary unit base assembly EX-10.mercenaryHelp Kiriko who entered Assemble EX-10 as.He survived the turmoil at the end of the Cumene Civil War, and ended up dating Kiriko until the very end, until the time of cold sleep.Kiriko is a good companion with no loss and a fatherly existence.Kiriko and vanilla are called "Tottoan" (later called Kiriko by name), and Cocona is called "Oyasan".
- I had a suspicion that Chirico was a former red shoulder from the beginning of the Udo edition, and at Sansa, I was worried about the appearance of Chirico who was annoyed by dragging the past that was that red shoulder with Fiana.In the Cuvie edition, he shows his hidden fighting ability when he escapes from a secret society in an attempt to stop the runaway of Kiriko, who was selected (pretended to be) the successor to Wiseman. In the OVA "Big Battle", while dissatisfied with the way of the old-known opponent Cherokee, he supports Kiriko who challenges the butting with Cocona and Vanilla.
- novel"Lonely shadow againIn the era of "Phantom", he became a consultant for vanilla business and lived a comfortable retired life, but even in the following "Phantom Hen", I vaguely felt that Chirico was out of their reach.
- Voice- Kawanami Yoko
- Gilgamesh Born January 2328, 3..A war-damaged orphan wandering girl who earns money by "raising" in the city of Udo, she calls herself "Kiriko's manager" and acts with Gout and others around him.16 years old when the TV series first appeared.In the Udo edition, there were times when he was abducted by a runaway tribe and suffered a lot of trouble, but at that time Kiriko took advantage of selling the attack information to the runaway tribe, and Gout who tried to abandon Kiriko. He played an important role, such as persuading Vanilla many times to help Chirico.In the Kumen edition, he also handles the diva of the bar, but "Armored Hunter Mellow LinkAccording to the novel version of 』, singing ability other than" Tanomare Goodbye "is karakki.
- It's strong, but it's also a little fragile.I was interested in Chirico, but when I heard the message of Vanilla's love in Cumene, I began to respond to Vanilla's feelings, and at first I saw the relationship with Fiana's Kiriko, who was the object of jealousy, and saw myself in Sansa. Pull, rather try to help them.
- In the last of "The Last Red Shoulder", Chirico dreamed of being lonely, and in "Quent" and "Big Battle", she stretched her body to save Fiana, and sometimes she was a woman. In a sense, he shows the most caring side of Fiana among the three.
- In the era of the novel "Lonely Shadow Again", he married vanilla and had a third son and a third daughter.
- Vanila Varta
- Voice- Chiba Shigeru
- Gilgamesh Born January 2323, 9..Like Cocona, he is a cheerful man who can be said to be a mood maker who works with Gout, and is a dark merchant of a former Melchia soldier.In the city of Udo, he and Gout were planning to make a profit by using Chirico, but as they act together, they not only support Chirico, but also become connected by the friendship of a man with no feelings of loss (friendliness). (Sometimes called "Kiriko-chan").During the Hundred Years War, he was an excellent helicopter pilot of the army, and even in the Udo edition, he robbed the helicopter of the security police and rode around, and after the bar that was run by Cuvie was burned, helicopter pilot of EX-10 temporarily In the Quent edition, he demonstrated his pilot's skill even when he seized a small spacecraft, and even in "Big Battle" he steered a helicopter to support Chirico.
- In Cumene, there is also the meaning of "to make it easy for Kiriko to understand", so the name of the bar to be run is taken from Phantom Lady and "Phantom Club" (meaning that other than Kiriko and three people do not know that Fiana was called so) (There is also), it will be jointly managed with Gout.The Phantom Club was a haven for the rough soldiers of the EX-3 and had a very high income, but after the store was burned, he decided to rejoin the army, and at that time he told Cocona that he was in a war. He also shows his belief and philosophy that "I'm tired of gathering and living, rotten meat is better than maggots."
- In the era of the novel "Kagekage Again", he succeeded in the business dealing with food products from cumene and became a celebrity in the trading city of Grufe, but he will also cooperate with Kiriko who has drifted there.
- Le Chacco
- Voice- Issei Masamune
- Gilgamesh Born January 2318, 5..GiantQuentA mercenary (also the Quent who Kiriko first met), a comrade who fought with Chirico during the Cumene War.A quiet and faithful personality.AT for large Quent people,BelzergaDrive.Together with Potalia and Kidera, he was the best soldier in the Assemble EX-10, and formed the EX-4 strongest AT team with four people including Kiriko.
- As he helps Kiriko, who disobeys Kang Yu's orders, he gradually becomes a friendship.At the end of the Kumen edition, he gave priority to the mercenary contract and left Chirico and others, and although he helped Kang Yu for a while, at the end the patience bag finally broke due to his sneaky behavior and he was eliminated and saved Chirico and others.
- After the end of the civil war, he returned to Quent, reappeared in the Quent edition, and acted with Chirico, in which, in addition to Kiriko being a child of God, the god who secretly ruled Quent and the Astragios galaxy.WisemanI will know about that.After the disappearance of the Quent star, it was one of the few Quent people who survived, but the OVA "Phantom], When the Quent star disappeared, all the Quent people were transferred to the twin star Nurgelant. Appeared with Gouts in the OVA "Big Battle" to support Chirico.
- OVA released in 2010 "Phantom』Also appeared.Thirty-two years have passed since the latest appearance in the play, but since it is a long-lived race whose lifespan may exceed 32 years on average, the appearance and appearance of aging have changed except for changes in hairstyle and clothes. Not only does he reunite with Vanilla and Cocona, who travel around the land related to Kiriko, but he also fights with Kiriko in Nurgueland, as in the time of Quent, and approaches the Wiseman who hides in the center.
Secret society officials
- Voice- Kyokyonosuke
- Secret societyThe second PS "Proto Two" created by. There are unstable parts such as excessive pride in the identity as PS, and after awakening in the Delida Highlands, it becomes the most important force of secret societies as PS.Like Fiana, she has pierced ears.
- He is full of love for his educator and the same PS, Fiana, and has a fierce hatred and jealousy for Chirico who robbed her. is thereSansa starThe battle is brought to.
- In the OVA "The Last Red Shoulder", he confronts Kiriko in blood soccer, and also engages in the following Kumen episodes 14-16, but at this time Kiriko thinks that the opponent is Fiana and does not know that it is Epsilon. It was.And "Blue ATHas the nicknameSnapping turtleCaused great damage to the Cumene government army, but after losing his favorite machine in episode 23Strike dogWill be a new dedicated machine.
- In such a situation, he continues to fire with Kiriko repeatedly, but due to various obstacles such as Fiana's obstruction and the ability of Chirico himself (a stranger) gradually awakening, he could not defeat it after all and crash landed on the planet Sansa. Looking at Chirico's medical record on Space Battleship X, he realizes that Chirico, who has the fighting ability that has been more than equal to himself as PS even in the battle so far, is not an ordinary person, but at the end Is defeated in the final confrontation with Chirico at Sun Crater.I agree with Fiana's words that Kiriko who beat herself is PS, and take a breath.
- Gimual Iskui
- Voice- Yara Yusaku
- A secret society executive and former Major of the Gilgamesh Army Special Operations Department.He has a very martial personality and prefers to crush his opponent with all his might, rather than to soften his opponent. He was sent in to replace the deceased Udo security police chief in order to secure the digitium needed for PS.There, it was decided to fight with Kiriko and others over Fiana, but it was abandoned by the headquarters because its existence was known to the military intelligence department at the end of the Udo edition, and the Melchia descent cavalry unit sent at the request of the intelligence department. Was attacked and was involved in an explosion and died.
- Serge Borough
- Voice- Kenichi Ogata
- A secret society executive and former Major of the Gilgamesh Army Intelligence Department.It was said that he belonged to a religious group, such as being called "Priest Borough" by the style and Fiana in the play, but he was excommunicated as a heretic in the later OVA "Maverick". It is set to have been a member.It has the same rank as Isukui, but he is often called "chief officer" and uses honorifics.[Note 2].
- He is the eye-catcher of Fiana and Epsilon, and aims at Kiriko as a dangerous existence in the Udo edition and the OVA "The Red Shoulder" and Kumen edition, and barely escapes with Fiana in the Udo and Delida Highlands.In the Kumen edition, he took in Kangelman and tested PS, but died at the end when he was laid under the building materials.
- Aaron Schmittel, Gurran Schmittel
- Voice- Akio Nojima(Aaron),Futamata Issei(Gran)
- A twin scientist (Aaron is his brother and Gran is his younger brother) involved in PS manufacturing, and is actually a Wiseman's minion. Both of themOnee languageTalk with.After Kiriko and Fiana escape Cumene, they will test Epsilon to chase them.Later, Aaron was dissatisfied with Kiriko's successor to Wiseman and attempted a rebellion but was shot dead by Kiriko.Gran returned at that time and commanded the ship according to Chirico until the end on Quent, but was sunk and killed in the battle at the fissure.
- Albert Killy
- Voice-Kenichi Ogata (Episode 1) → Saburo Kamei
- Former Rear Admiral Gilgamesh, the highest executive of a secret society.Along with Kiriko and Rochina, he was moved by Wiseman, who moved the organization through PS robbery, testing, and cumene civil war intervention, and ordered Isukui and Borrow.
- After the executives and Epsilon were defeated by Chirico, he was leading the actions of the association from the Quent edition.There are ambitious aspects such as trying to acquire the technology of Quent star by being guided by twins.He was one of the few members to receive direct command from Wiseman, but was judged to be obsolete by Wiseman who chose Kiriko as his successor in the artificial celestial body and was disposed of.
- Lieutenent Conin
- Voice- Shunji Yamada
- A member of a secret society and a former second lieutenant of the Gilgamesh army.He commanded the AT unit in a PS body robbery operation on the asteroid Lido, and alienated Kiriko who participated in the operation and had doubts.After the war, he was hiding in Udo City as a butting player, and was also regarded by the Gorotsukis at the butting ground.
- However, when he finds Kiriko in the butting field, he replaces his opponent Bomo with himself, and he rushes to change the blow battle (regular game) to a real battle to eliminate Kiriko, but he is beaten up.
- Voice-Issei Masamune
- A member of a secret society and a former captain of the Gilgamesh army.He once had a history of training Kiriko in urban warfare as an instructor, and with the motto "One becomes a decoy and the other kills the enemy", he also participated in the Lido raid operation as a battle commander. ..
- In order to get rid of Kiriko following Conin, he approached the Gouts with a real battle of 5000 million Gildan fight money and invited them to the city to attack, but after being disabled by Kiriko, he was forced to confess about the secret society and closed his mouth. Was killed by the security police.
- Shimkas Futou
- Voice- Shunsuke Shima
- An executive of a secret society and a former Colonel of the Gilgamesh Army.He was the captain of the battleship Teltine in the Sansa edition.It features an old-fashioned helmet and sunglasses.Aaron Gran, who is only interested in technology, and Epsilon, who burns to overthrow Chirico, are struck by the selfish actions.He was a little nervous and was always vigilant about his activities in the non-invasive space, but he fought on the provocation of the Baralant side and was deeply injured by the ship.
- In the Quant edition, it replaced Kirii and did not appear with the ship.
- Kiddel Togal
- A secret society executive and former Lieutenant Colonel Gilgamesh.Although it only appeared at the beginning of the first episode and there is no turn after that, the game "Lightning Slash], He appeared as the person in charge of developing the "facial soldier", which can be said to be a low-priced PS.
Gilgamesh military personnel
- Jean Paul Rochina
- Voice- Galactic Manjo(Also serves as narration)
- Gilgamesh Born January 2301, 11Captain and intelligence officer of the Gilgamesh army.In the first episode, Kiriko is detained and cross-examined, but she escapes and hides in the city of Udo. He tracks and monitors Chirico, who thinks he may know PS information, but after being released from his mission by Battentine, he reappears as a colonel of the Ballant Army, and Wiseman's "Are" apart from the military and secret societies. By "will", we will continue to monitor Kiriko's actions until the Quent edition.
- Wiseman, who should be his true master, was destroyed, but he himself was alive as a colonel of the Baralant army in the OVA "Big Battle", and the OVA "32 years after the main story"A strange stranger』Appeared as an old man who spells the record of Chirico, and even in" Phantom Hen ", he continues to chase Chirico led by Wiseman who lived in Nurgueland, and appears as a person with many mysteries even after the end of the TV series. ..
- OVAPalesen FilesIn 』, he and two Ministry of Intelligence bureaucrats, Kotta Rusuke, appear, and there is a line that suggests that he will be renamed and moved to the army in the final episode.In the TV series, he said that he had been ordered to watch from the time when Chirico began to sortie as an armored trooper, but the actions at the time of the appearance of "Palezen Files" were indirect or in accordance with Wiseman's direct orders. It is unknown whether it is due to a typical operation.
- Detel Royl Battentine
- Voice- Koji Toya
- Lieutenant General Gilgamesh. He was deeply involved in the Perfect Soldier Development Plan, which created the "elementary body," and had the ambition to use it as a foothold to advance into the central political world of Melchia.Rochina's superior ordered him to pursue Kiriko, who was associated with the body stolen by the secret society, but Rochina was unable to capture Kiriko and the body, so he was dismissed and relegated. Not only was Rochina unbearable, but he decided to transfer to the Baralant army.
- After that, Raperd's fleet dispatched to Sansa was directed to Quent, and an attempt to seize the body from Rochina with its armed force failed, and the Bran Bandol scandal caused by Brigadier General Oskar von Hermesion.[Note 3]Due to the impact, the PS plan will be canceled and the political advance will be abandoned.
- He was later promoted to Marshal and became the Supreme Consul of the Gilgamesh Union, but died in the "Antitates Incident" that occurred between the television series and "The Marshal Heterogeneity."
- Rochina's secretary
- Voice-Yuriko Nashiwa
- Rochina, a female officer of the Gilgamesh army who appears in episodes 30 and 50, was asked to confirm the investigation to find the footsteps of Kiriko and Fiana at the end of the Cumene Civil War. After Rochina left Gilgamesh, he was assigned to the Allied Central Operations Room during the Quent Incident.
- Although she is a beautiful blonde female soldier, it is possible that Wiseman took a breath like Rochina and secret society figures, and investigated and reported on the actions of both armies one by one.
- Voice-Masashi Hirose
- Gilgamesh army surgeon who appears only in the first episode.Chirico, who was involved in the robbery of the body, is given a confession drug to the extent that it reaches a lethal dose, and Rochina who relentlessly performs brain stimulation torture is resigned.Also, in anticipation of pursuing the tissue that Chirico had seized, a beacon for satellite monitoring (removed at the start of the Kumen edition) was embedded in the body.
Udo Hen Characters
- Voice-Tetsuaki Genda
- The boss of the runaway tribe "Boon Family" who dominates the city of Udo, deals with the security police, abducts the residents, treats the men as husbands of the Didilium mine, sends women to brothels, etc. However, the rebellion of the husbands who were mixed with Kiriko caused the regime to fluctuate due to the fact that the war with the former chief of the police did not match, and he fought against Kiriko on the AT, but at that time With the appointment of the new chief, Isukui, it will be dismissed as obsolete.
- As a minion, the big man Moura (voice-Daisuke Gori) and the little man Holo (voice-) Kiyonobu Suzuki), The second face Simno (voice-Kyonosuke Kami), and the obese man Zulu (voice-Kenichi Ogata).
- Voice-Kazunari Bifurcated
- A Udo citizen who was abducted by the Boon family, he initially endured the cold treatment of the Boon family, but his patience reached the limit and he came up with a rebellion that also served as an escape, but some of the family members were police chiefs. He died after being killed with.
- Gusto Remalgas
- Voice-Kosei Tomita
- Iskui's predecessor, the chief of the security police, is the general manager of the unscrupulous police officers who are colluding with the Boon family in the shadows.Due to the fluctuation in the cooperation system with Boone and others, he proposes to cut his hand, but he is caught up in the riots of the laborers and loses his life.
- Voice-Kiyonobu Suzuki (Episode 4) / Kaneto Shiozawa (omnibus)
- A mid-sized butting player in the city of Udo.Unlike Kiriko's, she wears light green pressure-resistant clothing.He made a fool of Chirico brought by Gout, but he didn't take the provocation and was frustrated by Chirico, who described Battling as "after all," and tried to hurt him in a regular game.He has a great attitude in front of Chirico and Gout, but he is not smart about Conin and speaks politely to him.The role will be handed over to Conin who forcibly demands a change of opponent.
- Also appeared in the SS of "Bottoms Bible".Unlike Kiriko, Hana can use her military experience, but she seems to be a so-called "strong against the weak and weak against the strong" type of person who is afraid of opponents who are higher in rank than herself.
- Voice-Yoshio Nagahori (Episode 4) → Kazushige Futari (Episode 12)
- Like Bomo, he is a butting player in the city of Udo, red with 100mm armor on his chest.Strong BucksIs my favorite machine.
- Chirico, who was mourned by the security police and was standing around against the police, was attracting attention in Udo, so she wanted to fight and used the thickness of the armor to hunt down Fiana's Blue Tissue Dog. It is dropped to the basement by the body of Kiriko's scope dog who rushed and lost.
Kumen edition characters
- Gon Nu
- Voice- Tetsuaki Genda
- A general of the Kingdom of Kumen, who is in charge of the mercenary base assembly EX-10, he has one habit and two habits as it looks, but he is more sensible than Kang Yu.The right eye is a prosthesis.At the end of the Cumene Civil War, the Cumene government (regular) army has put together a foreign unit against the rebel Beerer guerrilla, and deployed a large number of expensive ATs (ATH-06WP diving beetles) on the dark route by Gout. He was nicknamed the "Beerer Killer" because he was the most successful opponent of the Beerer in the assembly.
- In the middle of the battle with such beer guerrillas, he subordinates Kiriko and makes a secret agreement with the Melchia army, which is originally in conflict with the Cumene government, through Rochina.He used Kiriko to seize the stolen body and was scheduled to be accepted by the Melchia army after the war, but it was almost betrayed by the Melchia army during the battle at the Kangelman Palace, the final phase of the civil war. Was killed in action after being attacked indiscriminately.
- Kang Yu
- Voice- Masashi Hirose
- The AT commander of Assemble EX-10 to which Chirico belonged, and the rank is captain.He has a decent ability as a pilot, but his personality is brutal and insidious, and he is a sneaky man who prostrate on the strong and inferior and does not forgive on the weak and inferior.Because of this evil humanity, people are extremely weak and lack commanding ability.He makes various harassments with Chirico as his eye enemy, but he begins to repeat runaways ignoring orders from Gon Nou, and loses the trust of Gon Nou and his subordinates, which were originally low.Gout also pointed out the genocide and he called him a "murderer."
- After that, he tried to reach out to Fiana with PS aiming for a profit without discipline, and he got angry with Kiriko, was thrown into a muddy stream, and was chased by guerrillas even after landing, but joined Shakko from his life. ..Although he was chased by Epsilon at the end of the Kumen edition and destroyed the aircraft, he invaded the palace with Shakko.There, Kiriko and his party were forced to offer Fiana to join the Melchia army, but they were completely limited by Shakko because of their despicableness, and they were accused of saying, "You are a human waste!" And an underground pit. He was thrown down and died.
- In "Palezen Files", it appears in the ending illustrations and photos in the play. "Armored Hunter Mellow LinkEven in the novel version of 』, there is a scene that hits Mellowlink.Also,"Comic bonbonInIn the middleDrawingComicalizationThe edition has reached another end (exited in the scene where Chirico dropped it into the river).
- Hiroram Kangelman
- Voice- Makoto Terada
- He was the third prince of the Cumene royal family and also the captain of the Kingdom Guard, and was a reformist who supported the modernization of Cumene. Founded the Holy Cumene Kingdom.However, as a symbol of the old system of the Kingdom of Cumene, the intention was to eliminate the old system and to bring Cumene to a new era in the true sense of the word.
- Potalia, a master of traditional martial arts "balancing" using the long spear of the Kingdom of Kumen, who was the most powerful member of the Kingdom Guard, won only once every three times, and even PS Fiana and Epsilon. Easy to handle.
- In addition to the beer guerrillas centered on the peasants of the landowners of the royal family, the Holy Cumene Kingdom rapidly gained power by partnering with a secret society (he himself knew that it would be used for it). It expanded, but collapsed due to the military intervention of the Melchia army in collusion with the Cumene government during the attack of mercenaries.Achieved his goal, he chose to die in a duel with his former child-rearing subordinate and his best friend, nicknamed "Potter."
- In the comic version, the end is different like Kang Yu mentioned above, leaving a video message telling the Potarias the purpose of establishing the sacred cumene and destroying it with themselves.
- Pol Potalia
- Voice- Hayami Award
- Former Kumen Kingdom Guard and one of the ace ranks of Assemble EX-10.He left the regular army in hopes of early modernization of the Kingdom of Kumen and volunteered as a mercenary.A former subordinate and friend of Kangerman, he is a friend who calls "I" and "you", and evaluates Kangelman as "the only person in the royal family who was looking to the future". Was there.
- In the latter half of the Cuvie edition, he will participate in the PS capture operation with Chirico, Le Chacco, and Kidera.My favorite machineDiving beetleSo, I will fight with Kidera of the aircraft, Shakko of Belzerga, Kiriko of Marcy Dog, but in episode 24, I heard the truth from Kiriko that he is chasing a secret society, and the purpose of Kangelman who joined hands with that secret society Decided to explore, and in episode 25, when boarding the Kangelman Palace, he self-destructed his favorite machine and changed to a standing turtle to infiltrate.After bereavement after the reunion with Monica, who was in the beer guerrilla, since the village of Zomb, in the following episode 26, she disguised herself and slammed into Kangelman's room to perform a duel by balancing (Kangerman deliberately exposed herself) After defeating him, he knew his true purpose, which was to establish and destroy the Holy Kumen Kingdom.
- In the 27th episode of the last episode of Kumen, he entrusts Vanilla with the key to the escape shuttle for Kangelmann (originally Borrow takes Epsilon) and asks Kiriko and others to give it to him.
- He led the cumene modernization movement until the OVA "Phantom Hen" in later years, and even became president, but was threatened by coup forces centered on Kannam.
- Bully Kidera
- Voice- Daisuke Gosato / Kenta Miyake(WWII Super Robot Wars Z Resurrection）
- One of the ace ranks of Assemble EX-10.At first, he sometimes got stuck in Chirico, but after recognizing him as an acquaintance of Chirico's arms and Gouts, he began to support him casually.Although money has a dirty side, he is generally kind to his comrades and his acquaintances, and in episode 1, Kang Yu tried to torture Chirico in an attempt to torture Gon Nou's absence. I rescued Kiriko by using her.Like Potalia, my favorite machine is a diving beetle.
- In the 24th episode at the end of the Kumen edition, he rescued Kiriko who was in trouble with Fiana with Potaria and Shakko, was asked why he was pursuing a secret society, and came to collect PS for the purpose of catching Epsilon and selling it to the Melchia army. Eliminate allies and accompany.He changed to a standing turtle with Potalia, and also served as an escort for the infiltrated vanilla, rampaging around the palace with Kiriko and Fiana, and also assisting Potalia, but in episode 27 he attacked Epsilon from behind, but he was killed in action.
- Like the aforementioned Kang Yu and Kangelman, the comic version has a different ending, and it survives as it is without being hit by Epsilon.
- Le Chacco
- Monica Marcus
- Voice- Cormorant Rumiko
- A childhood friend of the Beerer guerrilla girl who hasn't seen Potalia for a long time.He joins the guerrillas, sympathizing with the establishment of the Holy Kumen Kingdom by Kangerman.In episode 16, he set up a night attack on EX-10 and encountered Potalia when he escaped on a motorcycle (at this time, he was absorbed in the escape and did not notice that the kicked opponent was Potalia), and found it in the escaped Zomb village. Being reunited.At that time, he was targeted by Kang Yu's Russian roulette, but he was saved by Kiriko's plan, and in order to repay the debt, he passed a small boat to Kiriko who escaped from Kangelman Palace in episode 17 and escaped.
- However, when Cumene and Melchia joined hands in episode 25 and the defeat of Holy Cumene became decisive, he knew the true intention of Kangelman and was despaired, hit a stray bullet in a shooting battle in the palace, and was taken care of by Potalia. Being dead.
Characters in Sansa
- Musa Zanjiny
- Voice- Hiroaki Tanabe
- BallantStar Fleet Commander.He attacked Battleship X with Chirico and Fiana for invading Baralant's territory.At that time, he was recognized as PS when he saw the battle of Chirico who dismissed the AT unit of Baralant with only one machine.In addition, send out a fleet to find out the identity of Battleship X and Teltine.
- Captain Leslion
- Captain of the large battleship Leslion of the Baralant Army, he heads for the pursuit of battleship X and the search for PS at the command of the army.At one point, he abandoned the pursuit due to the approach to the non-invasion space, but the battleship X crash landed on Sansa star due to the attack of Teltine, and the upper layer was officially told from the Gilgamesh side that the battleship X was not a Gilgamesh ship. Tracking resumed again at the order of the department.After provoking and attacking Teltine and inflicting damage, Rochina takes over the PS search.
- Sophie Fadas
- Voice- Nana Yamaguchi
- The leader of a used weapons broker on the planet Sansa, also known as the "Iron Kuzuya", a remanufactured weapons merchant.He has lost his family in the former Sansa Star Battle and has a fierce hatred for the Red Shoulder involved.He was one of Gout's business partners, but after learning that Chirico was a former Red Shoulder, he relentlessly aimed at him.Along the way, he was involved in the battle of Kiriko, and when oxygen hit the bottom, he reluctantly helped him.Even so, he tried to aim for Kiriko's life, but he withdrew when he learned of the heart of Cocona, who lost his family in the war like himself.
- Durham (voice-voice-) who has a grudge against his family being killed by his red shoulder. Shigezō Sasaoka), Lete (voice- Shoji Sato), Luchon (voice- Ryusuke Obayashi), Rado (voice-Kiyonobu Suzuki).
- In the OVA "Phantom Hen", he shows that he continues to work with his eyesight weakened as he grows older, but he does not realize that the silent young man who helps her work is Chirico, and his revenge has diminished within 32 years. It also meant that when she missed Kiriko, Vanilla told Kiriko, "It takes time for (Kiriko's) hair to turn white to forgive."
- Ars Carmeni
- Voice- Tomio Kosei(Episode 1) → Tatsuyuki Ishimori
- Lieutenant General of the Melchia Army.In the first episode, Rochina talks about the request from Battentine, and in episode 1, Battentine is involved in the battle in the inviolable space and the planet Sansa, and Rochina becomes a ballant. Informed of the fact that the saddle was changed, and urged the dispatch of the 39th and 6th Mobile Fleets.
Quant Edition Characters
- Voice- Toshiya Ueda
- QuentA resident trader.He peddles around Quent and seems to have connections in the network of Quent people's settlements.I saved Kiriko, who had fallen over in the desert.Even in the city of Gomol, when Chirico was captured by the Hazeger gang hired by a secret society, he was saved from the predicament by calling Chirico's acquaintance, Quent, Shakko.On the one hand, he is friendly, but he never forgets to seek and receive in return for his help as a merchant.
- Voice- Osamu Kato
- As a coordinator for rogues living in Gomol,Secret societyAt the request of, he chased Kiriko who left the mercenary center with his minions and finally caught him, but just before handing it over, Gecko called Shakko and Mayor Gomol (voice-). Masaru Ikeda) Is blocked.
- Quent representative
- Voice- Tetsuaki Genda
- At the Mercenary Center in Gomol, the only Quent who lives in Gomol, representing the Quents who mediate mercenaries to both Gilgamesh and Baralant.The mercenary center mediates the collection of Quent people who do not live in the city.When Chirico comes to Quent to explore her mystery and asks, she urges her to meet many Quent people, and to cross the desert to meet.
- When a secret society overwhelmed the city of Gomol and began investigating the tower of Gomol, a means of communication called "Smoke Signal" was used to tell all over Quent that "horrible things will happen in Gomol."
- Voice- Minoru Yada
- The elder of the tribe to which Shakko belongs. 100 years ago, he himself was a mercenary in space, so he can speak standard Astragius.He tells Kiriko, "You may be a stranger," and recommends that you meet the oldest meji.
- In the OVA "Phantom Hen", it was revealed that when Quent disappeared, he was instantly transferred to Nurguerant with other Quent people and was alive and well.
- To Meji
- Voice- Saki Yanagi
- A former elder in the village of Le Chacco and the oldest in Quent, over 200 years old, he is about to die and meditates in the village cave, looking like a skinny mummy or skeleton. I was indulging in.
- He tells Kiriko and Shakko about the existence of the Quent civilization 3000 years ago and the existence of God in fragments, and ends his life after predicting that Kiriko will return to Quent again as the successor to the Son of God.
- Hermod Leon Raperd
- Voice- Tokumaru Kan
- Major General of the 24th Melchia Front Space Force and commander of the 6th and 7th Mobile Fleet. I visited Gomor City on the mission of regaining the PS body and investigating the Quent star.At the behest of Battentine, he urged the "traitor" Rochina to return the body = Fiana with the Gouts captured in Sansa as a hand piece, but due to the attack of Quent's automatic defense system that was activated during the battle due to the negotiation breach. The fleet is wiped out, and the body is not taken away and it dies.
- Yoran Pailsen
- Voice- Norio Otsuka
- Appeared in "The Last Red Shoulder", "Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition", and "Palezen Files".A Melchia military officer and founder of the Special Forces Red Shoulder.At the time of the Hundred Years War, he was a colonel, and at the end of the war he was a major general.He is devoted to creating an ideal battle group, and he has come to think that "no training or strengthening can match excellent human materials" and "an ideal soldier cannot be born from a normal human being", and I saw it during the war. Fascinated by the appearance of "a baby wrapped in a green bubble that does not die even in a vacuum", he has since planned to incorporate "a soldier who does not die" into the battle group.In the process, "a alien survivor[Note 4]Although he craves for Chirico, he decides that he cannot control Chirico, who "has doubts about everything and refuses to be ruled by rebellion."Turn around and try to eliminate directly or indirectly.The great results of the Red Shoulder solidify his position in the military, but he is dismissed shortly before the end of the war due to the unusually high number of deaths during training and the genocide of civilians on the planet Sansa.He was put under house arrest by Fedok Wokkam of the Ministry of Information who was interested in the contents of the so-called "Palezen Files" he created, and although he was treated as torture, he succeeded in escaping by the measures taken in advance.After that, he moved to a secret society and pursued his ideals.Hiding with former Red Shoulder members in a facility in the Delida Highlands, he succeeded in developing Epsilon, but was attacked by Kiriko, Gregoru, Baiman, and Musa, and died after being struck by a Baiman machine.
- The research document of the alien survivor later became known as the "Palezen File" and became a legend among military personnel even in the "Lonely Shadow Again" era.
- Gregore Garosh
- Voice- Kiyoshi Kobayashi
- Appeared in "The Last Red Shoulder" and "Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition".A fellow of Chirico's Red Shoulder era, the rank is senior senior sergeant.Leader of tagged members such as Byman and Musa.I have a habit of hitting my face with both hands when I get excited.Although he suspects that Kiriko, who was transferred to the Red Shoulder Corps, is a thug, he is convinced that Kiriko's survival rate is high while executing Lehman's Kiriko eradication order, and after that he will act as a companion with Byman and Musa.He was severely injured at the transfer destination just before the end of the Hundred Years War and was discharged, leaving scars on his face.After that, in order to take revenge on Palesen who had fallen himself, he gathered his former friends including Kiriko and attacked the facility in the Dereida Highlands. AT operated by Epsilon who awakened as PSBlood footballDefeated trying to save Chirico from the attack of.
- Byman Hagard
- Voice- Kento Shiozawa / Yasuyuki Kase(Sunrise heroesSeries) / Takagi Wataru(PS2 version game) / Isshin Chiba(Super Robot War series）
- Appeared in "The Last Red Shoulder" and "Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition".A fellow of Chirico's Red Shoulder era, the rank is Corporal.One of the members of the tag, he showed a slanted attitude at a nihilistic sarcastic shop, and occasionally collided with Musa.At the transfer destination just before the end of the war, he lost his right hand and was wearing an elaborate artificial hand that can also control AT ("There is no shortage enough to strangle Palesen"), but he said that he should not realize it even when attacking Palesen. I was hiding my heart.In the assault on the Delida Highlands, he fought fiercely with his enemy, the former Red Shoulder, and reached Palesen with a full-blown wound to take revenge, but soon after he died.
- Murza Melym
- Voice- Takao Nakao
- Appeared in "The Last Red Shoulder" and "Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition".A fellow of Chirico's Red Shoulder era, the rank is Corporal.Gregory, one of the tagged members alongside Byman, has a quiet and honest personality, and therefore sometimes collided with Byman.According to Byman, the details of the operation of the transferee just before the end of the war were leaked to the family, and the family was killed for that.[Note 5]..In order to send Kiriko and his friends to Palesen, he fought to stop the AT Blood Soccer driven by Epsilon, but he was killed in action.
- Lada Niva
- Voice-Masashi Hirose
- Appeared in "Big Battle".PS developed by the Ballant side. Even if you say PS, unlike the one made by Gilgamesh, which is created by biochemical methods, the machine is embedded in the body.cyborgIs.Atypical AT in the city of A KobaEkurubisuI used to do butting under the ring name of "Danger Melon", but the purpose was actually to test using butting.He hates Red Shoulder, who inflicted mortal wounds on himself and instilled fear, and is unusually obsessed with killing Kiriko, who was that Red Shoulder. "Take away the freedom of Fiana captured as a hostage and put it on the AT to attack Kiriko and others by remote control." "After giving a direct link to the ground battleship, kill the technical officers of Baralant who should be allies." Unlike the Gilgamesh side PS, strong ferocity and anomaly can be seen.
- Controls the hijacked ground battleship alone and fights against Kiriko and others with Fiana as a hostage, but after being infiltrated into the ship by Kiriko with the support of Gouts and regaining Fiana, Kiriko'sLight scope dog, Shakko'sBelzerga ImmitateAt the end of the battle with the two ATs, he became incapacitated and was caught up in the explosion of a ground battleship, and all the planes were buried.
- The notation in the ending credit is "Niva", but there are also materials written as "Niva", and confusion can be seen.EtymologyLada Niva.
- Voice- Koichi Kitamura
- A matchmaker in the city of A Koba that appeared in "Big Battle" like Niva.Chirico, an old acquaintance of Gout and a former red-shoulder big name, and Chirico kidnapped Fiana in the absence of Kiriko and handed them over to Baralant to make Niva fight at the request of Baralant, and handicap as AT vs. ground battleship It will partition the cap match.
- Kalman Tom's
- Voice- Masato Tsujimura
- He was a biotechnical officer of the Melchia Army who appeared in "Big Battle" and was also involved in the PS project.At the request of the army, the fugitive Kiriko is taking Proto One's Fiana, so the information that Didirium can get is sent to Kiriko and captured, and Fiana is offered a transaction such as returning to humans, but commanded After being destroyed by Niva and abducted himself, he was killed as well as the staff on the Baralant side.
- Voice-Kan Tokumaru
- A Baralant officer who appeared in "Big Battle", he secretly repeated the Baralant PS test in the city of A Koba.He told Rochina that Kiriko and Tom's had come to A Koba, abducted Tom's at Rochina's command, and tried to fight Niva and Kiriko, but he burned his hands on the emotionally unstable Niva, and Fiana and Tom's. He was about to return after finishing his mission by abducting him, but he was attacked by a crazy Niva and his skull was crushed and he died.
- Vergil Carson
- Voice- Hiroshi Takemura
- Appeared in "Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition".A member of the Red Shoulder who was enlisted in sync with Chirico, he was a spy sent by a senior Gilgamesh army who was wary of Palesen and tried to find out the actual situation of the Red Shoulder.While using Chirico, he obtained data that reveals the actual situation of Red Shoulder due to the riot he caused and sent it to the upper army to fulfill his mission, but he died in the fierce battle of the 3rd Sansa capture battle.When he died, he appealed to Kiriko, who kept refusing to know the past, to know the past, and as a result, Kiriko was once in Sansa and learned that it was attacked by a unit under the command of Palesen.
- According to the novel The First Red Shoulder, this name is a pseudonym.
- Inge Lehman
- Voice- Masaru Ikeda
- Appeared in "Red Shoulder Document: Roots of Ambition" and "Palezen Files" (photo only).With Palesen's right arm, Commander of the Red Shoulder Base on the planet Odon.The rank is Major.From Gregory and othersCampIt is nicknamed "Director" by analogy. He sympathized with Palesen's idea that "the ideal soldier is born from thorough training," but later disagreed that Palesen turned to the theory of alien survival, and tried to kill Kiriko by inviting Gregolou and others, but failed.In the 3rd Sansa capture battle, in order to deny the extraordinary survivor itself, he sent out Kiriko including Gregory and Carson to seal the mouth and dispose of it, and led the two subordinates to challenge themselves with AT, but in the onslaught The power of Chirico's extraordinary survivor, who continues to fight back despite being completely wounded with the aircraft, says, "Is there a way to die! I should die!", "I must die! If you are a human!" Astonished, he died in a conflict (see below).
- The first name was not mentioned in the novel version, but the full name was revealed for the first time in the military court scene in the first episode of "Palezen Files".The cause of death in the battle against Sansa, which had remained unknown for a long time, was set to have died in a liner notes of Volume 1 of "Palezen Files" in a conflict with Kiriko.
- Although he had a conflict with Palesen over Chirico, he was excellent as a training instructor regardless of the method. His skill as an AT rider is also top notch, and in addition to having two escorts, he is one of the few opponents who defeated the AT on which Chirico is boarding, even though it was a conflict.[Note 6]..This is one of the few cases in which Chirico was defeated against ordinary humans such as Fiana, Epsilon, and Tetania who had not been treated at all (even in the 17th episode of Kumen, AT when escaping from the Kangelman Palace). (Standing turtle) was used, but it was attacked by multiple guerrilla ATs and the aircraft was destroyed).
- Realizing that Chirico is not the one who realizes his ideals, Palesen realizes that the red shoulder has become more important to him in order to retain influence within the army, and he lost Lehman who was in charge of the scene. I'm sorry.
- Voice- Takeshi Watabe
- Appeared in "Red Shoulder Document Ambition Roots" and "Palezen Files".Chief of Staff of the Gilgamesh Army, rank general.Being wary of the military being privatized by the rise of Palesen, dozens of AT expeditions are sent to the planet Odon to investigate its hotbed, Red Shoulder, but the Red Shoulder, which consists of 50 ATs, revenge. It was annihilated by the above, and the dispatch was misused by Palesen, and the punishment motion issued to Palesen during the meeting of the Third Sansa Strategy was forced to be withdrawn.
- Voice- Masaaki Tsukada
- Major General Gilgamesh, a subordinate of Nehalco's confidant.Like Nehalco, it appears in OVAXNUMX works.Nehalco proposes and approves a plan to send Carson to explore the inside of Red Shoulder.
- Voice- Arno Tahara
- Lehman's adjutant, coordinator of the soldiers at the Red Shoulder Base on the planet Odon, who appeared in "Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition".Gregory, Byman, and Musa are struggling with their attitudes, trying to see if Chirico is an alien survivor, and at the same time trying to get rid of all three at the same time.
- Tetania da Montewells
- Voice- Yoko Matsuoka
- Appeared in "The Weirdo" and "Lonely Shadow Again".The only daughter of the Cardinal Montewells of the Galactic Religious Association Martial.When she was a girl, she was seriously injured in a traffic accident intentionally planned by her father, and was remodeled into the next-generation PS / Nextant by her father's hands.Received the title of "Shield of Order" for his contribution to Martial and his high fighting ability.At this time, he tried to eliminate Kiriko, who was called "the untouchable" and was positioned as a contradiction to Martial's doctrine that "power is with faith", but in the battle, Kiriko I'm attracted to.Fiana, who has been transferred to Allegium, is completely revived due to consideration for Chirico, but ironically, this decision leads to an irreversible tragedy. One of the few people who overwhelmed Chirico in the AT battle and defeated the aircraft by activating the "auxiliary brain"[Note 7]..Although she has a good heart, she is a little impatient and stubborn, and is depicted as a clumsy person who cannot express her feelings honestly.
- In "Kagekage Again", he was chased by Alegium due to the failure of Chirico's eradication mission, died in Kiriko's arms after a fierce battle, and was buried near the oasis by Chirico's hands.
- Viachefraf da Montewells
- Voice- Masato Yamanouchi / Hanshin(Phantom version)
- Appeared in "The Weirdo", "Phantom Hen", and "Lonely Shadow Again".The leader of the 9th sector of Martial, the cardinal of the Galactic Religious Society Martial and the center of the planet Manaura.Formerly an officer of the Manaura Army belonging to the Gilgamesh Union.Aiming for the position of the next Pope, in order to raise his power, he sends his daughter, Tetania, who has been remodeled into Nextant, and plans to eliminate Kiriko.Although he successfully takes the throne of the Pope, the shock of Tetania's defeat causes confusion and makes him look like a dead man.However, when he recovered a little, he planned to take it in the news of the "Child of God" who reappeared.
- Voice- Masashi Ehara
- Appeared in "The Weirdo".Surgeon chief of the planet Manaura.He used to study medicine at Martial, but he has a history of excommunication against Martial Motoyama Allegium from a medical point of view over the treatment of Chirico.The patient, who was protected after the crash of the space city Conplant and showed a miraculous recovery, was shocked to be informed that he was Kiriko who once changed his destiny.After that, at the request of Chirico, he escaped from the army and acted together until the attack on Allegium.Prior to the attack, Kiriko asks Fiana to refreeze in a semi-resuscitated state.I couldn't refreeze, but I listened to Fiana's wish, "I want the last power (until I meet Kiriko)."
- A man with a very cheerful personality, he became a new and valuable companion for Kiriko, who was once again thrown into the world as a lonely man after 32 years.
- Astragios galaxy
- The fictional stage of this workGalaxy.. For more informationAstragios galaxySee.Spiral galaxyAnd its diameter is over 10 light-years.There is an inviolable airspace as a neutral zone in the state of war divided into the Gilgamesh side area and the Baralant side area.Standard Astrada is a common language[Note 8].
- Astragius calendar
- The unified cosmic calendar of the Astragios galaxy.The primitive religion that became the prototype of Martial wrote the revelation of God on the planet ZiagonoYadal monumentThe era is the time when was discovered.The end of the Hundred Years War according to the Astragius calendar is 7213.In this calendar, the first year of the Gilgamesh calendar is 4871 and the first year of the Baralant calendar is 4153.
- Often "Astragius", including the derivative "Armor Hunter Mellowlink"HistoryIt was erroneously written, but it has been corrected to this notation in "The Weirdo".
- Assemble EX-10
- The newest of the government military base "Assemble" created by the Kingdom of Kumen to counter the rebels.Most of the troops are mercenaries. The mercenary unit belonging to EX-10 was the most influential unit that achieved the most results against the Beerer guerrillas, with many AT riders retired at the end of the Hundred Years War.Kiriko, who escaped from Udo and finished the battle in the Delaida Highlands, also entered and took on a special mission under Captain Kang Yu.Later, commander General Gon Nou signed an agreement to be welcomed into the Melchia army in exchange for the capture of PS, but it was considered to be an obstacle to security and national polity maintenance in Cumene after the war, and in the final stage of the civil war, the Melchia descent unit The entire unit was annihilated by the attack.At the time of the play, EX-1 and EX-9 of the assembled EX-6 to EX-7 had already been destroyed by the beer guerrillas.
- A talented person
- Astragius A type of mutant that was born among the highly developed Quent people around 4000 calendar.It is extremely adaptable to computers, and its physical metabolic capacity far surpasses that of ordinary people.They have extraordinary ambitions as Quents, and the peaceful Quents evaded them and expelled them from Quent after a fierce battle.Exiled to undeveloped star systems throughout the galaxy, they intervened indigenous peoples to raise their civilization levels and finally developed hyperspace navigation aimed at returning Quent.However, when they returned to Quent, they had already reached their physical and physical limits and were approaching their species limits, so they decided to do so.ProtoplasmStored in a storage device, the collective will body "WisemanAs the god of the Astragios galaxy, he began to manipulate history from the shadows.In the continuous Galactic War, Wiseman operated both Gilgamesh and Baralant camps from the back in order to find a successor to succeed their civilization in the war.
- An underground city located in the central part of the Laurasil continent on the planet Melchia.Originally it was a military facility built using craters after the bombing during the war, but after the military abandoned the facility, war refugees gathered and became urbanized.It has a diameter of 5km and a total height of 3km.During the post-war turmoil, refugees and military veterans began to flow in.There, smuggling of military supplies and weapons, prostitution and human trafficking, black trade of didirium mined from the ruins of a computer factory when it was a military facility, butting box office, etc. Armed groups, such as the Boon Family, dominated the city and devoured profits.It is also the place where Chirico, who escaped from the army, met Gout, Vanilla, and Cocona.It seems that it collapsed in the battle between the paratroopers of the Melchia army, the security police, and the reinforcements of the secret society at the end of the first course of the main story of Astragios 7214.The air around Udo is polluted, and a harmful red "acid rain" falls.
- A force that divides the Astragios galaxy into two halves.In the play, it is called "Gilgames Star Area" or "Gilgames Alliance", and the name "~ Union" was later created by the writer of the related Mook.It was formed around the Gilgamesh system around 5500 in the Astragius calendar as an anti-Balalant military trade federation (Gilgames will be the first star).In the Third Galactic War, the first star Gilgames and the second star Bistima collapsed due to an attack by the Baralant army, and Melchia became the third star.It was inferior to Ballant in national power and was inferior until the middle of the Third Galactic War, but under the leadership of Melchia, the battlefield was recovered by the development of AT and the mass introduction to the battlefield.
- Quent star
- Located almost in the center of the Astragios galaxy.In the past, a super-ancient civilization developed and flourished, but the civilization collapsed around 4000 in the Astragius calendar, and in the 7210s it became a desert-covered planet.Many indigenous people live in deep valleys just like in the primordial era, and it is one of the few industries to excavate the Quent element used for parts of high-performance equipment and send adult men as mercenaries to various parts of the galaxy.Large Quent mercenaries are highly regarded on the battlefields around the world for their high fighting ability and loyalty to their orders.The Quent people do not have a government, and Gomol, the only city that exists on the remains of a super-ancient civilization, is regarded as the capital for convenience, but most of the residents of Gomol are also human beings of other stars, basically. The Quents visit Gomol only when there is a recruitment of mercenaries.The battle over the ancient Quent heritage in the surrounding star area after the Quent Incident triggers the Fourth Galactic War.
- Kingdom of Kumen
- A small country on the planet Melchia.It is an agricultural country located on the Balamir Peninsula at the southern end of the Laurasil continent, and its capital is Zaiden.It seems that there is little damage to nature during the war in Melchia, and it has abundant nature surrounded by jungle in a subtropical climate.Despite being in Melchia, he did not join the Federation of Melchia and had been in conflict with the central government of Melchia for 20 years in an attempt to maintain the stance of pro-Baralant and seek complete independence.However, even within the Kingdom of Cumene, the "Beer Guerrilla" by the Cumene government trying to promote modernization and the farmers who make up the majority of the victims of modernization fought an armed struggle, and the privilege was deprived by modernization. The ruling classes merged to form the anti-government organization "Sacred Cumene Kingdom" and developed into a violent internal turmoil.After the ceasefire between Cumene and Melchia, Cumene turned the entire army to subdue the Beerer guerrillas and ended with the intervention of the Melchia government.
- A planet that was once located in the sphere of influence of Baralant.It was also an important point of trade in Baralant, and the invasion of Gilgamesh had a relay station, so it was a strategically important place and was hit by many wars.Above all, in the 7212rd Sansa capture battle from December 12 to February of the following year, the Gilgamesh army finally won by introducing special forces Red Shoulder, but it was difficult to breathe the atmosphere due to repeated war damage. The natural environment was destroyed and made uninhabitable (for this reason, oxygen bombs are indispensable for activity on the planet).With the end of the war, Sansa was designated as an inviolable space, and a few remaining inhabitants are living in small pieces.Naturally, the lack of oxygen caused the plants to become almost extinct, turning the planet into a barren land with deserts.However, during the years leading up to "Phantom Hen," it seems that major attempts have been made to improve the natural environment, and people are finally able to live without oxygen cylinders.
- Semi-liquefied metal semiconductor.It is a translucent blue substance.At room temperatureSuperconductivitySince it has an effect, it is indispensable for high-speed computer circuits installed in ATs and the like.The catalyst emits special radiation, and at the end of the Third Galactic War, it became important as the most important strategic substance.The PS developed by Gilgamesh requires regular irradiation to maintain physical function.In the initial setting of the project, there is a notation of "Dilite, Digor, Sodium"It can also be taken as the official name of Digillium.
- Although it was not unified due to the notation such as "Gigirium" and "Gigirium", it was unified to "Gigirium" at the discretion of Director Takahashi when creating the database..
- Perfect Soldier
- PSIs abbreviated as.A type of cyborg that has been artificially treated on the body and cranial nerves so that it can exert its ideal ability on the battlefield.Developed by the Melchia Army, it was seized by a secret society and researched. As an AT pilot, he has excellent abilities, a strong body, extraordinary reflexes, and high loyalty to the military through mental manipulation.However, in order to maintain physical function, it was necessary to receive irradiation with didylium on a regular basis, and there were problems such as mental instability.Furthermore, it has a lifespan of only about 2 years.It was also developed on the Ballant side, where the body was more mechanically strengthened, but there were still mental problems.According to the description on page 9 of "Dual Magazine No. 28", "PS will die through muscle rigidity without didylium" is a deception by the brainwashing suggestion of a secret society, and eventually muscle strength is normal. It is said that it will decline and stabilize. Muscle stiffness, which is considered a "withdrawal symptom," is manifested by a hypnotic effect and does not actually lead to death.
- A mock combat betting game using AT.After the end of the Hundred Years War, AT pilots who have been struck by the army will engage in mock combat using the released AT.There are "regular games" in which fighting battles are performed without using firearms, "real battles" in which battles are performed just like actual battles using live ammunition, and "brow battles" in which AT-sized spears and swords are used.On rare occasions, different types of fighting battles outside the AT-AT framework, such as AT-ground battleships and AT-armor hunters, may take place.
- The spectators anticipate which AT will win and bet money to watch.In the real battle, due to the nature of the game, not only the pilot but also the spectators will be killed or injured by the stray bullets, but it is rather stimulating and popular.The city of Udo is said to be the birthplace of the city, and it has become very popular with entertainment-hungry people, partly because most of the popular entertainment has disappeared due to the prolonged war.
- In addition to the city of Udo, in other cities such as A Koba (OVA "Big Battle"), Ta Bing (OVA "Armor Hunter Mellowlink" episode 2), and Ugg (Novel "Blue Knight Belzerga Story") It is done.
- A force that divides the Astragius galaxy into two with Gilgamesh.In the play, it was called the "Balarant Star Area" and never called the "~ Alliance" (created by the Mucc editorial staff).Since the main character is a human being from the Gilgamesh camp, Baralant is relatively poorly depicted in the play, and many of the settings related to the inside story and history were also created by the related Mucc.The head star is Balun.It was established a little earlier than Gilgamesh around 5500 in the Astragius calendar.It is a military power with a strong tendency for secrecy and supranationalism, and although there are many unclear points in its inside, the unity and national power of the nation exceeds that of Gilgamesh.In the Third Galactic War, he overwhelmed Gilgamesh until the middle of the war with abundant space force, but when Gilgamesh developed AT and put it on the battlefield, he allowed the situation to reverse.
- Originally in the main animationCentennial warWas described as "a war of unknown cause", but this is also a related mucc, and the "cause" of the war is created.According to the origin of the related mook, Baralant's national system is "war communism", and at the same time, it is said to support the extreme space advancement and bias principle called "great balunism".The history of Baralant is the history of space advancement and the accompanying "liberation" (= aggression) of other star systems, and it is said that other peoples under the regime are treating assimilation and oppression policies, and the stars fearing the penetration of Baralant. It was decided to promote the formation of the military trade alliance "Gilgames Union" by the regional nations.
- Secret society
- A mysterious organization that is said to have been fascinated by the transcendent power of Wiseman and became its minion.The swastika-shaped design that intersects vertically and horizontally is the symbol of the organization.Although it has existed before the story began, with Gilgamesh military officers as executive members, they were active in the organization while still in the military register. In the first episode "End of the War" of "Armored Trooper Votoms", PS was taken from Gilgamesh military base = asteroid Lido, and the activity became apparent when the Third Galactic War came to an end.Executives have left the military register and have taken on the appearance of religious groups.Especially the top executives Albert Killy, Serge Borough, etc.PriestThe clothes are formal wear.It is said that it had an influence on the political world, the military, and the business world, but the reality is that there are many mysteries and the official name of the organization remains secret.Members of the organization rushed to realize Wiseman's will, and in return they were promised status and property.The main activities were the development, production and sale of weapons, with particular emphasis on the development of PS and new ATs.
- It has a religious atmosphere, but it is not described in detail in the work. At the time of the production of the OVA "Excommunication", it was originally a parish of Martial, but it was contraindicated in Martial that it was involved in "representation by science and technology of love for power", that is, PS development. The setting that it was excommunicated from Allegium due to the cause has been added.However, Martial's doctrine was born from Wiseman's interference.[Source required]So, in a sense, it is a return to origin.
- Centennial war
- A galaxy-scale war between Gilgamesh and Baralant from 7113 to 7213 in the Astragius calendar.Third Galactic WarSlang.However, the name of the Third Galactic War does not appear in the main part of the TV version, and it is consistently called "Hundred Years War".At the end of the Hundred Years War, more than 3 planets from both sides were involved in the war.
- Non-invasion space
- A neutral space that is off limits to Gilgamesh and Baralant. In the enactment of the Nebula Law in 5632, the star Diagono, where the sanctuary Allegium is located, is designated. The Hundred Years War Armistice Treaty of 7213 specified a space area where the control of both camps was not clear at the end of the war, such as around Sansa.Although the designated time is unknown, typical airspaces include the Quent star of the ancient Quent civilization and the Antitates star, which has the largest bank in the Astragius galaxy.
- A giant religion that is worshiped throughout the Astragios galaxy.Organizational system, state of priests, etc.CatholicIt is expressed with a depiction very similar to.In addition, a "key" is set as a symbol of the organization instead of a cross.This is said to be the key to opening the door of heaven in this religion = struggle, a concrete example of competition, and is held by the AT pilot of the end believer from the robe of a high-ranking priest.RosaryThere is even that figure.
- It was established in the 1000th year of the Astragius calendar, when the primitive religion of the planet Ziagono originated from the discovery of the Yadal monument, which recorded the revelation of God. With the doctrine that "struggle is the source of harmony and evolution," it has a strong military, political, and economic influence.The center of Martial is the planet ZiagonoAllegiumLocated in the Nemoto Basilica, which exists inPopeIt is formed as a centralized organization centered on. It is protected from both Gilgamesh and Baralant under the "Nebula Law" enacted in 5632.The parish that spreads throughout the galaxy is called the sector and was appointed by Allegium.CardinalIs assigned to give guidance.The incident that occurred in Allegium at the same time as the 712th Pope nomination election was "Cholera turbulenceIt is known to the general public as ", but since the details of the case were not disclosed at all, various speculations were called, and the influence began to fade.
- The leader of the Gilgamesh Union.At the beginning of the Third Galactic War, membership in the Gilgamesh Union was slow and the voice was low, but due to the disappearance of powerful planets one after another and the excellent military technology and abundant industrial power seen in AT development, the coalition It quickly emerged within the country and took the seat of the third generation of the star.Melchia's political system is federal, with a number of autonomous states and independent states.In the Third Galactic War, the population has declined significantly and security has deteriorated due to repeated, if not fatal, war damage.It is said that three-quarters of the population died during the years when Chirico was in service.
- Red shoulder
- The official name is24th Melchia Front Strategic Armored Corps Special Mission Team X-1.. It is derived from the fact that the right shoulder of AT was dyed red with blood, and it is popularBlood-sucking unitAlso called.Chirico used to belong.
- At the end of the 3rd Galactic War, when AT became more important on the battlefield, as an elite unit that was further thoroughly implemented by Yoran Pailsen in the 24th Melchia Front Strategic Armored Corps Special Operations Unit, which was touted as an elite unit. It was founded.He played an active part in the battlefields of various parts of the galaxy at the end of the Third Galactic War, and in particular, in the Third Sansa Strategy Battle, he brought great results to the Gilgamesh army.
- However, atrocities against non-combatants and civilians on the battlefield and excessive secrecy became international issues, and the armistice agreement even included the dissolution of troops (there was no such fact). There is a theory that senior military personnel who were worried about Palesen's way of rapidly expanding their power manipulated information, but there are testimonies of witnesses and former members, so this theory is not credible).
- After being formally disbanded at the end of the war, some of the members become Palezen's private soldiers in collusion with secret societies in pursuit of their ideals.
- In the TV series drama, there was a line from Chirico saying that it was "formally the Melchia Strategic Armored Trooper Votoms Special Mission Team X-1".However, in the omnibus and novel version of the Udo edition that was made later, it was corrected as "Melkia Strategic Armored Corps Special Mission Team X-1".
- "Blue Knight Belzerga Story], The official name is "Melkia Armored Corps 2045 Unit Special Forces X-1".
- Voice- Hidekatsu Shibata
- The name given to the strangers who were once exiled from Quent when they returned to Quent and then gathered their will in a protoplasmic preservation device deep underground to become a consciousness aggregate.Since Wiseman became a bodyless will, he has interfered with civilizations in various parts of the galaxy for more than 1000 years against the background of the ultra-high scientific power of the ancient Quent civilization, manipulating organizations, human resources, information, etc., and the history of the Astragios galaxy. Was manipulated from the shadow.He appoints himself as a god, and without being known by humankind, divides and governs the galaxy by two major forces and wages a constant war on humankind, but this is Wiseman's will to promote the birth of his successor. But it was also.The secret society, a faction that was dismissed as a heretic from "Martial" because it tried to approach God's existence by technology rather than love for power and "lost God", was a follower of this Wiseman.
ス タ ッ フ
- Draft- Hajime Yatate
- Original- Ryosuke Takahashi
- Character Design-Chief animation director - Norio Shioyama
- Mechanical design - Kunio Okawara
- Art-Toshihisa Tojo (Episode 1-Episode 28)
- Art Setting-Kazuo Okada, Mitsuharu Miyamae, Masuo Nakayama (Episode 29-Episode 52)
- musics - Hiroki Inui
- Sound director - Yasuo Urakami
- directed by --Ryosuke Takahashi
- Production Chief- Toshifumi Takizawa
- Producer-Toru Hasegawa
- Production- Japan Sunrise
- Advertising agency - Hakuhodo
- Title Anime- Magic bus
- Title design- Maki Production
- Edit --Tsurubuchi movie
- Effect --Akihiko Matsuda
- Adjustment-Second son Nakatogawa
- Recording- APU Studio
- Development- Tokyo Laboratory
- Setting progress- Koichi Inoue
- Literary artist-Satoshi Namiki
- Production desk-Yukifumi Yamamoto
Theme song/Insert song
- Opening theme- "Flame Sadame"
- Lyrics --Ryosuke Takahashi / Composition / Arrangement-- Hiroki Inui / Song- TETSU
- Ending theme- "Always you"
- Lyrics --Ryosuke Takahashi / Composition / Arrangement --Hiroki Inui / Song --TETSU
- Insert Song-"Tanore Goodbye"
- Lyrics --Ryosuke Takahashi / Composition / Arrangement --Hiroki Inui / Song --Yoko Kawanami
Both the theme song and the record containing the insert songKing recordReleased by (Starchild Records).
The TV version of the story is with the security policeMotorcycle gang"Udo" (Episode 1-Episode 13), the tropical kingdom "Kumen" (Episode 14-Episode 27) where the civil war with the rebels continues, and the desert planet "Sansa" (Episode 29) -Episode 39), the planet "Quent" (Episode 41-Episode 52) where the secret of Kiriko's birth is hidden, divided into four parts, urban warfare, wetland warfare, space warfare every time the stage changes・ Develop various variations of battle scenes such as desert battles.It is said that this is because the screen of "Fang of the Sun Dougram" was monotonous because the stage was almost only in the desert.[Note 9].
Was one of the animation directors in charge of each storyAnimeR OfTaniguchi MoriyasuIs active in this workAfter that, Takahashi's work "Armor World GalianAfter working as a core staff member, Takahashi directed ""Blue Meteor SPT Reisner] InCharacter designerWas selected for.
At the time of making the project of this work, there was a bottomless bar that was not a topless bar, a bar where a female clerk who did not wear anything on the lower body served customers, so people who resisted the name "bottoms" with a nasty image I was there.Ryosuke Takahashi said that he survived by explaining that this is the language of Astragios, not English.
The name "Bottoms", which refers to the AT and its rider, is "Bottoms" in the official view of the military.Vertical One-man Tank for Offence & Maneuver-S: An abbreviation for "upright single-seater tank for attack and maneuver"..However, in reality, fragile armor, flammable polymer Ringer liquid, and survival improvement system for aircraft that have been truncated to reduce costs ── AT, which prioritizes productivity over human life, is exactly “iron” due to the low survival rate of passengers. It was something that could be called a "coffin".At the same time, the slang "Bottoms: the worst guys" was attached due to the bad behavior of the pilots and the harsh working environment.That.
Therefore, the novel "Blue Knight Belzerga Story』(Sonorama Bunko, 1985), the interpretation of" the worst bastards "is not the first appearance.Takahashi originally intended to change the English spelling of the title "Bottoms" to Bottoms, but due to trademark issues, it was not realized and he had to change it to Votoms.At the same time, it is said that not only AT and AT pilots, but also the meaning of "human beings at the bottom" is included in a broader sense as the theme drawn by the work..
In the early part of the TV series, in the narration of the main character's monologue and trailer, there were several times when AT was called "Bottoms" (and AT pilots called "Bottoms Riding"), but after that, I heard the name in the play. That is OVA "Palesen FilesIt wasn't until a while.The name mainly used in the play is AT, and the official name of AT "Armored Trooper" and the unique aircraft name such as "Scope Dog" rarely appear.In particular, the fact that the unique aircraft name is not used is unusual for anime with sponsors for the purpose of selling toys, which is one of the factors that raised the status of this work as a real robot animation. ..
Regarding the leading role, Director Takahashi felt that a quiet man was cooler than a talkative man, so he made him a quiet man who can only feel at ease in the AT cockpit.
About the heroine Norio Shioyama, a character designer, likes beautiful women, so I made it a perfect beautiful woman, not the charming type like Cocona, which Director Takahashi likes.Fiana was a skinhead when she first appeared because the script Soji Yoshikawa insisted that Director Takahashi wanted to draw the hair swaying in the liquid, so I didn't want to make it a skinhead.
According to Takahashi, it can be seen as a romance as a result, which may have happened, but romance was originally one of the elements of Bottoms.Director Takahashi tried to make a love triangle when drawing a love affair, but he felt that he could not compete with Fiana in Cocona, so he set Epsilon as a person to make a love triangle around Fiana.Looks more handsome than Kiriko.Director Takahashi was watching Epsilon and felt that he couldn't live long, so he made an episode of episode 39 "Perfect Soldier" to give Epsilon a place to die.
Protagonist mechanical setting
Robots have come to be treated as weapons from Gundam, and when thinking of them as weapons, the image of tanks was done with Dougram, so I made the size of the car vertical because it was an image of a jeep that emphasized a sense of speed.Kunio Okawara, a mechanical designer, had already drawn a robot of that size before Director Takahashi consulted, and by chance, both thoughts agreed.
Works that influenced the production
It is also known for boldly quoting (borrowing) numerous movies.Udo edition is "ブ レ ー ド ラ ン ナ ー, Kumen edition is "Hell apocalypseThe origin of the main character, Kiriko, who is thrown into society without any preparation by the discharged soldiers is "Rambo』And the people concerned have professed to be influenced.
- "Junior Bonner / Brilliant Challenge』(Sam Pekinper(Director, 1972) --A work inspired by the original idea (Rodeo rider traveling around the country → Wandering while battling. Ryosuke Takahashi / talk).
- "Route 66" (TV movie, 1960-1964) --A work influenced by the early concept (AT is carried on a transport vehicle and travels around the country. Ryosuke Takahashi / talk).
- "ブ レ ー ド ラ ン ナ ー』(Ridley ScottDirector, 1982) --The world view of the city of Udo, PS settings (lifetime, etc.), the relationship between Chirico and PSSuch.Ryosuke Takahashi, Soji Yoshikawa, Norio Shioyama, Moriyasu Taniguchi, Katsuyoshi Yatabe / talk.
- "BURST CITY』(Satoshi IshiiDirector, 1982)-(Depiction of violence in the city of Udo. Ryosuke Takahashi / talk)
- "Battletrack" (Director Harley Cokeliss, 1982)-(Depiction of violence in the city of Udo. Ryosuke Takahashi / Talk)
- "Hell apocalypse』(Francis Ford CoppolaDirector, 1979)-(Worldview of the Kingdom of Kumen. Soji Yoshikawa / Interview）
- "The deer hunter』(Michael ciminoDirector, 1978)-(Character description of the Kingdom of Kumen. Ryosuke Takahashi / talk)
- "エ イ リ ア ン(Director Ridley Scott, 1979)-(Part in Battleship X at the beginning of Sansa ed.
- "Dune / Sand Planet』(David LynchDirector, 1984)-(Worldview of Planet Quent. Ryosuke Takahashi, Soji Yoshikawa / Interview）
- "2001 Space Journey』(Stanley KubrickDirector, 1968)-(The last stage part of the Quent edition. Ryosuke Takahashi, Soji Yoshikawa / Talk）
- "Rambo(Director Ted Kochev, 1982)-(Kiriko's character setting. Ryosuke Takahashi / Talk）
- "Taxi driver』(Martin Scorsese(Director, 1976)-Chirico's portrait.Ryosuke Takahashi talk)
- Asahi KobayashiNikkatsu Statelessness Series-(Stage Setting. Ryosuke Takahashi / Talk）
- Ken TakakuraToei Nintendo Series-(Kiriko's facial expression play. Moriyasu Taniguchi / talk)
- Alfred Besterof"The Stars My Destination, The Stars My Destination!-(Kiriko's character setting. Ryosuke Takahashi / talk)
- Ken Kaiko"Shining darkness" "Summer darkness"-(World view of "Bottoms". Ryosuke Takahashi / talk)
Theme song/Insert song
The masked singer TETSU, who was in charge of the theme song, is a singer-songwriter who later became the creator of the hit songs of the 1990s.Tetsuro OdaIs.According to Oda's diary (dated June 2001, 6) on his official website, he was a fledgling debut or not when the Bottoms aired, according to an email from readers. As a part-time job, he was often treated as a masked singer and infused songs.
This work was also sung at the request of the person who was indebted at that time.[Note 10]It is one of the most famous songs he has written in many such circumstances.
Ryosuke Takahashi wrote the lyrics for both the opening theme and the ending theme of the theme song.Even now, there are only songs that are popular, such as being sung by fans at karaoke, and he jokingly says, "I'm grateful that the songwriting royalties came in when I was in trouble with the liquor cost."
The insert song "Tanomare Goodbye" is a song sung by Cocona at the bar in the TV version of Kumen.There is an anecdote that Kawanami, who played the role of Coconna, was drunk and recorded so that he could create an atmosphere of singing at the bar during recording.
In the play, the scene of the red shoulder related video edited by Sansa and the march that flows at the end of "Roots of Ambition" are not songs created for this work, they are not recorded on the soundtrack board, and the fans It was commonly known as "Red Shoulder March".
About this song, the anime magazine "Animated"ofKing recordAccording to the inquiry to, the title, author, and copyright source of the ready-made songs for BGM of each TV station are unknown.,AnimageAccording to the magazine's interview with Audio Planning U, a sound production company, the song title is "AVANZATA" and the composition is M.ZALLA, which has not been released to the general public...Besides, "TV TOKYO general-purpose ready-made song", "Eastern European folk music (where information is scarcely available during the Cold War at the time of airing)" "Music of the Cossacks" "Music of documentaries"Various theories were advocated, and the identity was unclear.
The identity of this song will be revealed in 2007. The Italian movie "1966"Due Marines e un Generale(Japanese title "",Buster Keatonstarring.By the way, the second song "Arrivano I Marines" of the soundtrack (which is his last appearance) was the true character.The composition isPiero Umiliani().In the same soundtrack, "Mobile Suit Gundam』Includes the song used in episode 12.. M. Zalla is one of the nicknames of Piero Umiliani..This song is Cup Instant UdonRed foxBicycles before the commercials and "Bottoms" were broadcastBig one gumIt was also used for commercials.
This songPlayStationAlso in the software "Blue Knight Belzerga Monogatari"CD-DAIt was recorded in.It is one of the admission themes that can be selected in this game with the theme of butting, and when this song is selected, some sub-events related to red shoulder will occur in the game.In addition, in a magazine interview at the time of release, it was revealed that the development staff arrived at the library of TV TOKYO after searching for the sound source and recorded from there.[Source required]..However, this recorded song is not a recording of the sound source (Due Marines e un Generale) used in the main part of the animation as it is, but a newly recorded one.
game"Second Super Robot War Z], An original song that resembles the tune of "Battle Knights' March" to the limit is used as a substitute, and in the play "Red Shoulder" OfIt is consistently called "March".
The average audience rating of this broadcast was not high due to issues such as broadcasting time, but it was not discontinued due to strong sales of toys and plastic models such as AT and Scope Dog. Completed the airing of 4 cools.
List of stories
Subtitle, screenplay, direction, animation director source →
- Udo edition
|Number of stories||Airdate||subtitle||script||Storyboard||Show||Animation director|
|The end of the war||Fuyunori Gobu||Kyo Haruka||Mitsuko Kase||Keizo Shimizu|
|Episode 2||May 4||Udo||Taiki Matsuno||Ayumi Chibuki||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 3||May 4||encounter||Renji Kawabata||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 4||May 4||Buttling||Ryosuke Takahashi||Toshifumi Takizawa||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Kei Jingu|
|Episode 5||May 4||trap||Fuyunori Gobu||Mitsuko Kase||Eiji Uemura|
|Episode 6||May 5||Body||Toshifumi Takizawa||Ayumi Chibuki||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 7||May 5||Raid||Soji Yoshikawa||Renji Kawabata||Yutaka Tanizawa|
|Episode 8||May 5||transaction||Jinzo Toriumi||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 9||May 5||rescue||Toshifumi Takizawa||Mitsuko Kase||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 10||May 6||Red shoulder||Soji Yoshikawa||Ayumi Chibuki||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 11||May 6||Counterattack||Hiroshi Yoshida||Katsuya Kirino||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 12||May 6||bonds||Jinzo Toriumi||Renji Kawabata||Kei Jingu|
|Episode 13||May 6||escape||Toshifumi Takizawa||Eiji Suzuki|
- Kumen edition
|Number of stories||Airdate||subtitle||script||Storyboard||Show||Animation director|
|Assemble EX-10||Soji Yoshikawa||Taiki Matsuno||Mitsuko Kase||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 15||May 7||Suspicion||Hiroshi Yoshida||Katsuya Kirino||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 16||May 7||Mopping up||Jinzo Toriumi||Ayumi Chibuki||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 17||May 7||再 会||Shisuke Takahashi||Renji Kawabata||Kei Jingu|
|Episode 18||May 7||Sudden change||Soji Yoshikawa||Toshifumi Takizawa||Mitsuko Kase||Eiji Uemura|
|Episode 19||May 8||Speculation||Shoichi Yasumura||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 20||May 8||Fiana|
|Ryosuke Takahashi||Norio Shioyama|
|Episode 21||May 8||Upstream||Jinzo Toriumi||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 22||May 8||Inspired||Shigeru Ikeda||Katsuya Kirino||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 23||May 9||Complexity||Soji Yoshikawa||Ayumi Chibuki||Kei Jingu|
|Episode 24||May 9||Crossing||Jinzo Toriumi||Yuzo Tomizawa||Renji Kawabata||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 25||May 9||sneak into||Soji Yoshikawa||Mitsuko Kase||Eiji Uemura|
|Episode 26||May 9||Meat||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 27||May 9||Darkening||Toshifumi Takizawa||Ayumi Chibuki||Norio Shioyama|
|Episode 28||May 10|
|Ryosuke Takahashi||Norio Shioyama|
- Sansa edition
|Number of stories||Airdate||subtitle||script||Storyboard||Show||Animation director|
|Two people||Fuyunori Gobu||Shigeru Ikeda||Renji Kawabata||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 30||May 10||illusion||Toshifumi Takizawa||Yoshizo Tsuda||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 31||May 10||Non-invasion space||Jinzo Toriumi||Shigeru Ikeda||Mitsuko Kase||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 32||May 11||Epsilon||Ayumi Chibuki||Eiji Uemura|
|Episode 33||May 11||対 決||Soji Yoshikawa||Toshifumi Takizawa||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 34||May 11||Planet Sansa||Shigeru Ikeda||Renji Kawabata||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 35||May 11||Deadline||Fuyunori Gobu||Toshifumi Takizawa||Yoshizo Tsuda||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 36||May 12||love and hate||Shisuke Takahashi||Shoichi Yasumura||Eiji Uemura|
|Episode 37||May 12||虜||Jinzo Toriumi||Ayumi Chibuki||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 38||May 12||darkness||Toshifumi Takizawa||Mitsuko Kase||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 39||May 12||Perfect Soldier||Shigeru Ikeda||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 40||May 12||Friend|
|Ryosuke Takahashi||Norio Shioyama|
|Number of stories||Airdate||subtitle||script||Storyboard||Show||Animation director|
|Quent||Soji Yoshikawa||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Renji Kawabata||Tadashi Yawata|
Norio Shioyama[Note 11]
|Episode 42||May 1||Desert||Yoshizo Tsuda||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 43||May 1||heritage||Ayumi Chibuki|
|Episode 44||May 1||Forbidden||Fuyunori Gobu||Mitsuko Kase||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 45||May 2||encounter||Toshifumi Takizawa||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 46||May 2||Premonition||Jinzo Toriumi||Shigeru Ikeda||Renji Kawabata||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
|Episode 47||May 2||Incident||Yoshizo Tsuda||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 48||May 2||heir||Ayumi Chibuki||Akira Nishijo|
|Episode 49||May 3||A talented person||Soji Yoshikawa||Shoichi Yasumura||Tadashi Yawata|
|Episode 50||May 3||Ran cloud||Katsuyoshi Yatabe||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 51||May 3||Shura||Toshifumi Takizawa||Renji Kawabata||Eiji Suzuki|
|Episode 52||May 3||meteor||Mitsuko Kase||Taniguchi Moriyasu|
* In episode 52 (final episode), Norio Shioyama is credited as an animation director.
* The name of the broadcasting station is the one at that time.
|Broadcast area||Broadcaster||Broadcast series||Broadcast date||Remarks|
|Kanto wide area||Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.||TV Tokyo series||Friday 17:55-18:25||Production Bureau|
|Osaka||TV Osaka||Friday 17:55-18:25|
|Hokkaido||Hokkaido Broadcasting||TBS series||Saturday 17: 00 - 17: 30||At the time of broadcasting, the TXN seriesTV HokkaidoWas unopened.|
|Akita||Akita TV||Fuji TV series|
|Fukushima||Fukushima Central Television||NTV series||Tuesday 17:00 --17:30 (May 1983-March 5, 1984)|
Monday --Friday 6:15 --6:45 (March 1984, 3-April 26)
|Ishikawa||Ishikawa TV||Fuji TV series||Friday 17:25-17:55||Broadcast from April 1983, 4 to October 1, 1984|
|Fukui||Fukui TV||Tuesday 17:25-17:55||Broadcast around 1985|
|Chukyo wide area||Tokai TV||Saturday 18: 00 - 18: 30||After the start of broadcasting, the TXN seriesTV AichiOpened, but continues to broadcast until the final episode|
|Kyoto||KBS Kyoto||Independent station|
|Hyogo||Sun TV||Broadcast from July 2016, 4|
Sun TV Official TwitterPublished in tweets on March 2016, 3
|Okayama prefecture, Kagawa prefecture||Sanyo Broadcasting||TBS series||At the time of broadcasting, the TXN seriesTV setIs unopened|
|Hiroshima||TV New Hiroshima||Fuji TV series|
|Ehime||Nankai Broadcasting||NTV series|
|Fukuoka||RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System||TBS series||At the time of broadcasting, the TXN seriesTXN KyushuIs unopened|
|Kumamoto||TV Kumamoto||Fuji TV series|
After the TV series
Three original video animations that tell the story of the past and the blank period that was not drawn in the TV series (OVA), And recorded good sales.In response to this popularity, the gaiden work "Blue Knight Belzerga Story"(novel),"Armored Hunter Mellow Link』(OVA) was born.further1994Is a sequel set in 32 years after the main story "Armored Cavalry Bottoms』(OVA) has been released.
In 2006, at a talk show linked to "Armored Trooper Votoms Command Vogt" serialized in a model magazine, the production schedule of the new Bottoms animation directed by Ryosuke Takahashi was announced, and in February 2007 the following yearWonder Festival 2007Then, the tentative title is "Armored Trooper Votoms Palezen Files], The visuals of the characters and AT are released.Information was announced that the work is scheduled to start in the summer and is in progress.Most of the staff at that time are gathered. It is depicted in the blank period of OVA's "Red Shoulder Document Ambition Roots" and the main part of the TV. On January 2009, 1, "Palezen Files Theatrical Version" was released.
Since 2007, Ryosuke Takahashi has serialized "New Novel VOTOMS Ichibun no Ichi" on Nikkei Trendy Net, which is a production diary novel about the production site such as "Palezen Files" and the concept of the next work of Bottoms. Inside.
Apart from this new anime series, "Nikkei Entertainment!In the magazine, Ryosuke Takahashi wrote the novel version of Bottoms, "Lonely shadow again』Serialized (moved from" Nikkei Characters! "Magazine). In the story of the era after "The Weirdo", the 14th edition mentions Palesen Files, and the name of Fedok Wokkam, Deputy Secretary of Information for Melchia, appears.In addition, the OVA, which claims to be the last episode based on "Kagekage Again", "Armored Trooper Votoms: Phantom HenWas released in March 2010.
"Champion REDFrom the June 2008 issue to the July 6 issue of the manga "Armored Trooper Votoms CRIMSON EYES(Drawing:Mugita Sugimura ) Was serialized.This is a young girl whose main character is a bottoms rider, and a Quent female mercenary has also appeared (the machine is Belzerga).
As a rare exampleAstragios galaxyA novel by Ryosuke Takahashi that depicts the situation 300 years later.equal ganesis』(Booked in May 2011) exists.hereArmored TrooperIs called "Robot Live"androidIt has been replaced by soldiers.
To commemorate the release of the Blu-ray Perfect Soldier Box, TOKYO MX will broadcast a special program "Documentary of Bottoms: The Genealogy of Different Ability" starring Ryosuke Takahashi on December 2020, 12 (December 27 for BS11)..
Anime works produced after the TV series version
With 6 omnibusOVA10 works have been produced (hereinafter listed in order of release).
- The series of works are arranged in chronological order as follows (excluding Gaiden and derivative works).
- Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition
- Palezen Files 12 episodes
- TV series Udo (Episode 1-Episode 13)
- The Last Red Shoulder
- TV series Kumen (Episode 14-Episode 27. Episode 28 is a omnibus of Udo)
- TV series Sansa (Episode 29-Episode 39)
- TV Series Quent (Episode 41-Episode 52)
- Big battle
- (Epilog of the final episode of the TV series)
- All 5 episodes
- Lonely shadow again
- Phantom Hen All 6 episodes
Armored Trooper Votoms VOL.I STORIES OF THE ATV OTOMS
Armored Trooper Votoms VOL.II HIGHLITS OF THE ATVOTOMS
1985 year 7month 20 Date released..A collection of famous scenes composed mainly of three people, Cocona, Vanilla, and Gout, including all the trailers of each story that Banjo Ginga was in charge of narrating.Directed and composed by Ami Tomobuki.
The ending and the scene where Cocona sings at the phantom club are newly drawn by Norio Shioyama.In the phantom club scene, director Ryosuke Takahashi, character designer Norio Shioyama, and producer Toru Hasegawa will make a one-shot film.
After the disappearance of Quent, Rochina appears in the military uniform of the Gilgamesh army, but it is unknown whether this will be before or after "Big Battle".
The Last Red Shoulder
1985 year 8month 21 Date released OfOVAthe work.An episode that falls between the Udo and Kumen editions on the time axis. It was also released in theaters on August 1986, 8.This work is the 2rdJapan Anime AwardReceived the OVA Grand Prize.
- ス タ ッ フ
- Draft-Hajime Yatate
- Original / Director-Ryosuke Takahashi
- Screenplay-Soji Yoshikawa
- Character design / animation director --Norio Shioyama
- Mechanical Design-Kunio Okawara
- Directed by Mitsuko Kase
- Music-Hiroki Inui
- Animation director-Norio Shioyama
- Mechanical Animation Director-Toru Yoshida
- Art Director-Mitsuharu Miyamae
- Sound Director-Yasuo Urakami
1986 year 2month 21 Date released..A omnibus of Udo.Directed and composed by Ryosuke Takahashi.
1986 year 4month 5 Date released..A omnibus of the Kumen edition.Directed and composed by Ryosuke Takahashi.Fiana does not appear in this omnibus.
Like "Udo", the opening and ending are diorama versions (the content of the opening is different from "Udo". The ending is the same).
1986 year 7month 5 Date releasedOVA work.On the time axis, the episode that goes from the disappearance of Quent in the final episode to the time when Chirico and Fiana enter cold sleep.
- ス タ ッ フ
- Draft-Hajime Yatate
- Original / Director-Ryosuke Takahashi
- Screenplay- Hamarama Nori
- Character design-Norio Shioyama
- Mechanical Design-Kunio Okawara
- Music-Hiroki Inui
- Art-Kazuo Okada
- Sound Director-Yasuo Urakami
1988 year 1month 23 Date released..A omnibus of Sansa.Directed and composed by Ryosuke Takahashi.
The opening is Moriyasu Taniguchi, and the ending is a new drawing by Norio Shioyama (the same one was used for "Quent").
At the time of production, Taniguchi said,Armored Hunter Mellow LinkYou can see Kiriko wearing an armored hunter wearing a cloak with an anti-AT rifle, which does not appear in the main part of "Bottoms".Taniguchi is also in charge of storyboards.The episode was "AnimageIt is written in his own illustration essay serialized in the magazine.The production was nominated by Taniguchi and was in charge of Takashi Imanishi.
1988 year 2month 20 Date released..A omnibus of the Quent edition.Directed and composed by Ryosuke Takahashi.
Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition
1988 year 3month 19 Date releasedOVA work.The oldest episode on the time axis.The accompanying music is a new work by Hiroki Inui.The opening animation was planned to be a new work by Toru Yoshida's storyboard of AnimeR, but due to the schedule, a digest composed of excerpts of the main cut was used.
- ス タ ッ フ
- Draft-Hajime Yatate
- Original / Director-Ryosuke Takahashi
- Screenplay-Soji Yoshikawa
- Character design-Norio Shioyama
- Mechanical Design-Kunio Okawara
- Director-Takashi Imanishi
- Music-Hiroki Inui
- Art-Kazuo Okada, Mitsuharu Miyamae
- Sound-Yasuo Urakami
Armored Hunter Mellow Link
A strange stranger
An OVA work released from 1994 to 1995.All 5 episodes.
An OVA work released from 2007 to 2008.All 12 episodes. The movie version was released on January 2009, 1.
An OVA work released in March 2010.All 3 episodes.
An OVA work that corresponds to the "Bottoms New 2011 Works" released on February 2, 25. The event will be screened on November 3, 2010.A work that shares the world view, but does not have any contact with the series centered on Chirico.
An OVA work that corresponds to the "Bottoms New 2011 Works" released on April 4, 7. The event will be screened on December 3, 2010.A parallel world work that does not use any world view or settings such as this work.
Lonely shadow again
"Nikkei Entertainment!A novel serialized in a magazine.Later, it was made into an OVA as part of "Bottoms New 3 Works" and released on April 2011, 4.The event will be screened on January 22, 2011 prior to its release.
- Armored Trooper Votoms DVD Memorial Box
- The first limited DVD-BOX that includes the TV series and all OVAs (as of 2005).
- Released on May 2005, 2.
- Armored Trooper Votoms DVD-BOX I 
- 2010 year 2month 23 Date released
- Includes episode 1 of the TV series-28 episodes.
- Armored Trooper Votoms DVD-BOX II 
- 2010 year 5month 28 Date released
- TV series Episode 29-Records the final episode.
- Armored Trooper Votoms DVD-BOX III 
- 2010 year 8month 27 Date released
- Includes OVAs except after "Palezen Files".
The following are sold separately.
- Armored Trooper Votoms Vol.1 --Vol.4
- 2006 year 10month 27 Date released
- Armored Trooper Votoms Vol.5 --Vol.7
- 2006 year 11month 24 Date released
- Armored Trooper Votoms Vol.8 --Vol.10
- 2006 year 12month 22 Date released
- Armored Trooper Votoms Vol.11 --Vol.12
- 2007 year 1month 26 Date released
- Armored Trooper Votoms The Last Red Shoulder
- Armored Trooper Votoms Big Battle
- Armored Trooper Votoms Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition
- Armored Trooper Votoms
- Armored Trooper Votoms
- 2007 year 2month 23 Date released
- TV novelize
- I Udo Edition Released on November 2002, 11 ISBN 4044284016
- II Kumen Edition Released on February 2003, 2 ISBN 4044284024
- III Sansa Edition Released on June 2003, 6 ISBN 4044284032
- IV Quent Edition Released on October 2003, 10 ISBN 4044284040
- OVA Novelize
- The First Red Shoulder Released June 1988, 6 ISBN-4 19-669586-8
- The Last Red Shoulder Released December 1988, 12 ISBN-4 19-669602-3
- The above two works are written by Soji Yoshikawa, cover / text illustration: Norio Shioyama, (Animage Bunko）Tokuma bookstoreJournal
- Favorite Edition Armored Trooper Votoms The Last Red Shoulder Released February 2005, 2 ISBN 4198619816
- A compilation of the above two works by Soji Yoshikawa, with additions and corrections.Cover illustration:Hideki Tenjin, Published by Tokuma Shoten
- Story after the main story, gaiden, etc.
- Armored cavalry bottoms ghost again -"Nikkei Entertainment!』Serialized from the May 2006 issue to the September 5 issue. OVA "A strange stranger』Later talk. The story begins with a visit to Vanilla, Cocona, and Gout for the first time in 32 years.Written by: Ryosuke Takahashi, Text Illustration: Norio Shioyama.
- Book.ISBN-978 4047157019 May 2011, 5 Released by Kadokawa Shoten
- Armored Trooper Votoms Command Vogt-"Monthly Hobby Japan』Serialized from the September 2006 issue.The story of the Super Ace unit that was active during the Hundred Years War.No anime characters such as Kiriko will appear. 9/1 scalePlastic modelUsedDioramaIt is developed in connection with.Written by:Toru Nozaki, Supervision: Ryosuke Takahashi.The same publisher, "Character!(Formerly "Novel JAPAN"), episodes prior to the HJ magazine serialization were serialized in parallel, and Norio Shioyama was in charge of the illustration.
- Armored Trooper Votoms Battlefield Philosopher- SB CreativePublished as a mook book in October 2016..Written by: Ryosuke Takahashi.A story about a mercenary AT rider, Phillow, who moves around the battlefield on the planet Palmis at the end of the Hundred Years War.The main AT is drawn by Kunio Okawara (text illustration: Shirayuki).other than this,Shigeru IkedaWith storyboards, settings, and various explanations, the binding is like a collection of anime work materials.
Originally it was announced in 2015 that it will be announced on the web at any time.It has been extended considerably, and on the web, the first chapter "Gorgeous funeral procession" will be serialized from September 2016 on the web novel site "Yatate Bunko" directly operated by Sunrise..
- Armored Trooper Votoms Child God's Child-From September 2020, 9, Web Newtype and Dengeki Hobby Web will be serialized on the Web.Later Tan of the Phantom Hen.
- Armored cavalry bottoms ghost again -"Nikkei Entertainment!』Serialized from the May 2006 issue to the September 5 issue. OVA "A strange stranger』Later talk. The story begins with a visit to Vanilla, Cocona, and Gout for the first time in 32 years.Written by: Ryosuke Takahashi, Text Illustration: Norio Shioyama.
- Anime magazine "AnimatedA short story by Ryosuke Takahashi was published in the October 1983 issue (it has not been published since then). The incident of the asteroid Lido (TV series) that caused Kiriko to be chased by the army under the setting "If Bottoms was to move from town to town as a butting player as originally planned ..." The content of looking back on the first episode) during the camp.Based on this novel, "Armored Hunter Mellow LinkThe fifth episode of 』has been made, and in particular, the introduction part of starting to have a nightmare with the poison of Czechob (a fictional plant) is diverted almost as it is.
- Monthly Hobby JapanSeparate volume "Blue Knight Belzerga StoryIn the special scenario "Part 2: Encounter with Fate" (scenario Ryosuke Takahashi / illustration Norio Shioyama), there is a description that it was the main character Kiriko Cuvie of "Bottoms" that saved the crisis of the main character Kane McDougall.This was written as the first half scenario of the novel "Blue Knight Belzerga Monogatari" if it were made into OVA Volume XNUMX.
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayAsahi SonoramaReleased from.A reconstruction of the middle part of the Udo edition.Hiroki Inui's music from the TV series is not used.
- Chirico-Hozumi Goda
- Gout-Kosei Tomita
- Vanilla-Shigeru Chiba
- Coconna-Yoko Kawanami
- Rochina-Galaxy Manjo
- Borrow-Kenichi Ogata
- Carmeni- Shoji Sato
- Oriya- Tea wind forest
- Conin- Kiyoyuki Ryota
- Computer voice- Tamao Hayashi
- ス タ ッ フ
- Planning / Production --Asahi Sonorama, Movic Promote Service Co., Ltd.
- Original / Screenplay-Ryosuke Takahashi
- Performance- Akira Okuma
- Illustration --Norio Shioyama
- Armored Trooper Votoms- Comic bonbonKC (Kodansha) Author:In the middle All 4 volumes, out of print
- "Comic bonbon』It was serialized in the magazine at the same time as the TV broadcast (May 1983 issue-April 5 issue).There was a large amount of additional drawing when recording the book, but the character that was the original design of the magazine version has become a design close to the anime version only in the new part.Regarding this, the author later answered in an interview about the circumstances such as the setting of the animation considerably times and the final draft of the script did not arrive at the time of writing the manga, and the details of the color setting and the character were often unknown. ing.In the later Daitosha version (1984 volumes in total), the drawing was revised as a whole, and the design became closer to the anime setting.In the Kodansha version, "Hundred Years War" is called "Ten Years War".[Note 12], It is said that it started when Chirico was a child.The final scene with Epsilon is different from the anime version, and in addition, "Plastic model kyoshiro], A similar scene is reproduced.
- Armored Trooper Votoms-"TV anime magazine』(Akita Shoten) Serialization:Yu Okazaki
- From the May 1983 issue, an 5-page digest story manga is serialized each time.It has not been published for a long time, but in March 8, from the manga shop, "Sunrise Robot Manga Collection Vol.2011"Sun Fang Douglam"&" Armored Trooper Votoms "" was released, and both "Douglam" became the first book.
- AT Stories-(Futabasha) Written by Seiko Okajima, Illustrated by Yoshihiro Sono
- A collection of original stories serialized in Great Mechanic magazine.It is composed of the one published in the same magazine and the newly drawn one.
- Armored Trooper Votoms CRIMSON EYES Drawing:Mugita Sugimura
- "Champion RED] Serialized from January 2008 to February 6.
- ARMORED TROOPER VOTOMS: SUPEREME SURVIVOR (CPM COMICS) Author: Tim Eldred
- In 1997, an American comic (graphic novel) version of the OVA "Roots of Ambition" and the first episode of the TV series.
Initially, the work was sponsored by Takara, so the company made a number of ATs in 1/24 and 1/35 scales, including 1/48 Scope Dog.However, due to Takara's withdrawal from the anime model, the molds of the models changed from one model company to another, and despite the persistent popularity, the period when the kit became premier continued.. afterwards,WaveReleased "Scope Dog Turbo Custom" which is a modification of the 1/24 scale kit mentioned above.FurthermoreBandaiBut under the umbrellaEmotionAlong with making the work from the label on DVD, he acquired the right to make this work into a plastic kit, and released a 1/20 scale kit including the AT that appeared in the company's first OVA "Palezen Files".The 1/35 Strike Dog has been reprinted several times in the past, but is currently out of the lineup.Rumor has it that the mold is missing (lost or damaged) and is now being sold at high prices at auctions.
またKabayaFollowing the combat armor of the previous work "Fang of the Sun Dougram", twelve types of ATs from Bottoms have been made into a soft plastic assembly kit.The lineup also includes Fatty, Zvark, and Rabbidly Dog, which have not been released by Takara.
Home game console
- Armored Trooper Votoms The Butting Road(Super Nintendo, December 1993, 10)
- Production Takara.Action game.
- The first consumer game.A gaiden from the end of the war to the beginning of the war, set in the city of Udo.The script is written as "Sunrise staff" on the game package, but Takashi Imanishi is in charge.The characters are designed by Shioyama, the game AT is designed by Okawara, and the staff of this work. "A strange strangerWas produced in the studio preparing for the movie, directed by Imanishi, animation director Shioyama, and narrated by Banjo Ginga.
- Armored Trooper Votoms Gaiden Blue Knight Belzerga Story(PlayStation, December 1997, 10)
- Production Takara. 3D action game.
- novel"Blue Knight Belzerga Story』" Black flame edition "is made into a game.The first limited edition comes with a 1/24 dual model scope dog parachute backpack and a butting premium card.Many original characters such as the main characters Kane McDougall and Chris Curts will appear.In the final stage, either Kane or Chris becomes the last boss, and the multi-ending method that changes the ending is adopted.By entering a hidden command, you can use shadow flares that are not normally available.
- Armored Cavalry Bottoms Udo Kumen(PlayStation, April 1998, 4)
- Production Takara. 3D action game.
- A game from the Udo version of the main part of the TV to the Kumen version.However, only a part of the Kumen edition.The first limited edition comes with a 1/24 dual model Scope Dog Red Shoulder Custom and a Butting Premium Card.
- Armored Cavalry Bottoms Lightning Slash(PlayStation, April 1999, 3)
- Production Takara. 3D action game.
- It is a gaiden centered on butting players, and Kiriko himself does not appear.However, in the latter half of the Udo edition, the parts related to the main part, such as being able to fight and support the butting players hired to chase Chirico and Fiana, and blocking the development of low-priced PS by secret societies, the main part and "Mellowlink] Many characters have also appeared.The first limited edition comes with a 1/24 dual model Lightning Slash and a Butting Premium Card.In the scriptYuichiro Takeda, Norio Shioyama participates in character design, Kunio Okawara and the original staff participate in AT design for games.
- Armored Cavalry Bottoms Steel Army(PlayStation, April 1999, 9)
- Production Takara.Turn-based tactical simulation game.
- Armored Trooper Votoms (PlayStation 2, December 2007, 11)
- development ofYuke's, Production Bandai. 3D action game.
- It is the first bottoms-related game to cover the entire TV and OVA up to the beginning of "Palezen Files". This game was developed with the exhilaration of AT control in mind, and you can control more than 50 types of AT. You can get off the AT and fight, and you can transfer to another AT during the fight.The role of Byman replaces the lost Kaneto ShiozawaTakagi WataruIs in charge.A special guidebook was attached to the first privilege.
- Figure Heads (PlayStation 4,Windows）
- development ofニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ.. 3D action game.
- It's not about Bottoms in itself, but it will start collaborating with Bottoms on April 2017, 4..
- Armored Trooper Votoms Black Unicorn (PC-8801mk2, December 1988, 12)
- Family soft..Simulation game.
- Side Story.The character design is Moriyasu Taniguchi.A simulation game with action elements.
- Armored Trooper Votoms DEAD ASHX68000, December 1991, 6)
- Family soft.Shooting.
- Side Story.Character designMasahiro Kase..The main character is a butting player and contracts with Gout.There is even a development that fights against Chirico and aims to succeed Wiseman.
- Armored Trooper Votoms THE REAL BATTLE (PC 9801, December 1996, 11)
- Family soft.Butting simulation.
- Participate in butting by training player character butting players and customizing AT.Characters such as Kiriko and Lehman appear as opponents or tag match partners.
- Since 2009Project EGGReleased Windows XP version from.
- Armored Trooper Votoms Buttling Guy (Operated for a limited time from July 2016 to the end of October of the same year)
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment..Experience-based robot simulator.
- BANDAI NAMCO has opened for a limited time "VROperated at "Experience Amusement Facility" "VR ZONE Project i Can". VR sitting in the AT cockpit (wind-tailored housing)Head mounted displayEquipped with, fight against enemy AT (computer-controlled NPC) from the FPS perspective.Strictly speaking, it is not a game but a simulation facility, so as with the original settings, if the hit is bad, the aircraft may stop immediately (game over).
- Armored Trooper Votoms Revenge Planet Sid (Naoko Uehara/Naoki Kusano/Hiroshi Yamaguchi/ Studio Hard September 1987, 9)
- Keibunsha, Adventure Hero Books 25.
- Ryosuke Takahashi as a special advisor in a gaiden game, as an illustrationTakuhito Kusanagi..The only game in which the original author Ryosuke Takahashi was involved.After this work, Yamaguchi will participate in "Mellowlink".
- (Tsukuda Hobby, October 1992)
- Tsukuda Hobby's "Mobile Suit Gundam" seriesTRPGA rule that uses the system of "".
- Armored Cavalry Bottoms TRPG(Toy International /Enterbrain, December 2001,ISBN-978 4757704145）
- The production supervision is Sunrise.Login table talk RPG series.. The AT remodeling rules are substantial.
Board war simulation game
- HG-048 Armored Trooper Votoms RED SHOULDER (Tsukuda Hobby, March 1986)
- FS-005 Armored Trooper Votoms CIVIL WAR (Tsukuda Hobby, June 1986)
3D simulation game
- NO.3 PLOTTERS CITY WOODO (Plotters City Udo)Takara, November 1983) --Board game.Use a three-dimensional AT unit (piece).It became a hot topic by using a periscope for aiming line judgment.
Trading card game
- Armored Trooper Votoms The Battling Card (Takara, 1997) --A card game based on this work.
- Brave Saga (Takara, April 1999)-A card game version of the above game.
- Sunrise Crusade(Bandai, October 2007) --A card game by Sunrise.Chapter 10 Appeared from the Holy War of the Other World.
- Armored Trooper Votoms Typing Trooper (Windows,Poppy, E Frontier, February 2003, 2)
- Typing practice software.There are 6 game-like stages, Udo and Kumen.The main character is with audio, AT is full CG, with notice of Banjo Ginga.
In addition to the above, although it is not a direct game of this work,crossoverMultiple characters and robots appearing in this work have appeared in several series of games.
- Super Robot War series
- WWII Super Robot Wars Z Kakukai Hen/Resei Hen(PlayStation Portable, Part 2011 "Breakdown" April 4, 14, Part 2012 "Regeneration" released April 4, 5)
- Introducing the TV series "The Last Red Shoulder," "Roots of Ambition," and "Palezen Files."The role of Kidera whose voice actor is dead (Daisuke Gosato) IsKenta Miyake, Byman (Kento Shiozawa) IsIsshin ChibaIs in charge.
- Super Robot War Operation Extend(PlayStation Portable, delivered on July 2013, 7)
- Introducing the TV series "The Last Red Shoulder," "Roots of Ambition," and "Palezen Files."
- Third Super Robot Wars Z Togoku Hen/Tengu Hen(PlayStation 3 / PlayStation Vita, Part 2014 "Jigoku Hen" April 4, 10, Part 2015 "Ten Jigoku Hen" released April 4, 2)
- The TV series, "Big Battle", and "The Weirdo" have appeared in both episodes, and "Phantom Hen" and "Lonely Shadow Again" have appeared only in "Tengoku Hen".
- Super Robot Wars X-Ω(iOS / Android, Delivered on October 2015, 10)
- The TV series "Mellowlink" is now available. In March 2020, "The Weirdo" will be released for a limited time.
- Super Robot War T(PlayStation 4 / Nintendo Switch, Released November 2019, 3)
- The TV series "The Last Red Shoulder" and "Big Battle" are now available.
- Super Robot War DD(IOS / Android, delivered on July 2019, 8)
- テレビシリーズが登場。本作オリジナルの機体として『Blue Meteor SPT Reisner』とコラボレーションした青いスコープドッグが登場し、『レイズナー』の主人公・エイジが搭乗する。
Other PC software
- Paper figure
- Scopedog (Windows, Mac, Inner Brain, 1997)
- Paper Figure Blue Tissue Dog (Windows, Mac, Inner Brain, May 1998, 5)
- Paper Figure Scope Dog Renewal Edition (Windows, Mac, Inner Brain, May 1998, 5)
- Scope dogs and blue tissue dogsPaper craftDevelopment view data of.Print the development drawing with a color printer and assemble it.
- Armored Trooper Votoms Digital Memorial 1 (Windows, Mac,Movic, December 1999, 10)
- A database of 2 CD-ROMs.The contents include interviews with creators, chronological tables, notices, audio collections, and Gilgamesh characters.font, Ogawara illustrations, Scopedog VR collection, etc.
In 2011SammyAnnounced the release of Pachislot Armored Trooper Votoms, and installed it at pachinko and pachislot stores nationwide in late April of the same year. In 4, Sun Three released Pachinko CR Armored Trooper Votoms in August of the same year.
- "From Mobile Suit Gundam to Neon Genesis Evangelion, where science fiction anime is interesting" EYECOM Files,aspect, 1997.ISBN 4893666436.
- "Complete Edition Document Collection Armored Trooper Votoms"Movic, 1987.ISBN 4-943966-04-7.
- ^ In the credit of the main story, the third episode is "Beauty"."Phantom Lady" from the 3th episode to the final episode.
- ^ However, in the last edition of Udo, it is implied that Isukui was cut off <by the organization>, and even in the comic version, it is plainly abandoned.
- ^ "Armored Hunter Mellow LinkThe case of robbing munitions (mainly didirium) on the planet Miyoite near the end of the war.
- ^ The name given by Palesen to an organism with an order of magnitude higher probability of survival.
- ^ It is unknown whether the information leak is true.
- ^ Moreover, the Kiriko machine was a Scopedog "Turbo Custom", but the Lehman machine is a "Commander Custom" that is not a Turbo Custom.
- ^ Others are Proto One at the time of the first battle, OVA, Epsilon in the main story.
- ^ However, it was also called "general Astrada" in the play.
- ^ However, in "Fang of the Sun Dougram", the scene set in the desert is less than half of the total number of episodes.
- ^ However, since he had already made his debut at this time, he requested that he change his name due to the contract of the record company.
- ^ Notation is "Norio"
- ^ The introductory text of this work in the product pamphlet "SAK 3D HOBBY" issued by sponsor Takara before and after the start of this work also has the notation "10-year war", and unless this is a typographical error, it is at the planning stage or initial setting. The period of the war may have been 10 years.
- ^ GREAT MECHANICS 4 Nitto who was a model maker (Nitto science teaching materials) Is cooperating, and the 1/144 model of Dougram is on sale from the company.
- ^ Initially, it was a part for remodeling from the strike dog kit, and it was treated as a free gift to buy and apply for several kits of the same series, but later it was released as a full kit.
- ^ a b "From Mobile Suit Gundam to Neon Genesis Evangelion, where science fiction anime is interesting" EYECOM Files (ed.),aspect, 1997.ISBN 4893666436."The mecha of this work is amazing!" Armored Trooper Votoms " Ryusuke Hikawa, P.82
- ^ a b Animage editorial department (ed.) "25 years history of TV animation"Tokuma bookstore, 1988, 132 pages.
- ^ a b Complete collection of materials 1987, p. 20.
- ^ a b Complete collection of materials 1987, p. 21.
- ^ Complete collection of materials 1987, p. 22.
- ^ Monthly out editorial department"Bottoms Odyssey" reissue dot com, p. 147.ISBN 978-4-8354-5040-7.
- ^ "Glossary”. Bottoms Web. 2019/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r From page 2019 of "Sunrise Robot Anime Large Anatomy" (January 1, 27, published by Sanei Shobo).
- ^ Sanei ShoboFrom the promotional poster on page 10 of "Sunrise Robot Anime Large Anatomy"
- ^ "No flame". ORICON STYLE. 2016/1/9Browse.
- ^ "Always you". Recochoku. 2016/1/9Browse.
- ^ a b "Interview with Ryosuke Takahashi" "Nikkei Characters!",Nikkei BP, February 2005.
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine presents Dengeki Hobby.ch in Wonder Festival 2014 [Summer] --2014/07/27 11:30 Start --Nico Nico Live Broadcasting 5:09:11 Ryosuke Takahashi "At first, the name Bottoms itself was denied. I don't know about it lately, but there used to be a topless bar. That's right, and it's a development of that, well, although it is not allowed by law, there was also a bottomless bar. So, "Well, can I name such a nasty image?" Of course there was great opposition.Um, but this is Astragius, not in English, but in this way.The image of the word for "bottom" was quite dragged.Well, that's the bottom. "
- ^ From the description of the plastic model assembly manual.
- ^ According to the description in the attached manual of the plastic model "1/24 ATM-09ST Scope Dog" (Takara, 1983).
- ^ "Interview with Ryosuke Takahashi" "Dual Magazine" Volume 4,Takara,Maruzen, 1983.
- ^ Interview with Director Takahashi in "Documentary of Bottoms Genealogy of Different Abilities" aired on TOKYO MX 2020/12/27
- ^ Interview with Director Takahashi in "Documentary of Bottoms Genealogy of Different Abilities" aired on TOKYO MX 2020/12/27
- ^ Ryosuke Takahashi (2011). Armored Trooper Votoms latest 15-hour special to commemorate the appearance!(Interview). WOWOW Online. 2014/2/24Browse.
- ^ a b Monthly out editorial department"Bottoms Odyssey" reissue dot com, p. 144.ISBN 978-4-8354-5040-7.
- ^ a b c d e Tetsuichi Asako et al. "Animage Original" 3,Tokuma bookstore, 2009.ISBN 978-4197202683.
- ^ a b "Sci-fi anime is interesting" EYECOM Files (ed.),aspect, 1997.ISBN 4893666436.Haran Erison "Film and BGM", p.177
- ^ a b "Anime Trivia Encyclopedia Series 7" "Animated],Laport, February 1985, p. 1.
- ^ "Anime Q & A" "Animage",Tokuma bookstore, February 1985, p. 5.
- ^ "Bottoms Bible" Jusosha, 2001, p. 222.ISBN 4877770399.
- ^ Shinya Matsuura (October 2007, 4). “The identity of "Red Shoulder March" is revealed". 2014/2/24Browse.
- ^ PIERO UMILIANI --PROBLEMI D'OGGI,Disk union(Viewed on October 2015, 10).
- ^ From page 2019 of "Sunrise Robot Anime Large Anatomy" (January 1, 27, published by Sanei Shobo).
- ^ "Hokkaido Shimbun(Reduced edition) April 1983 (Showa 58) --March 4 (Showa 1984), TV column.
- ^ "Fukushima Folk News" April 1983, 5-January 17, 1984 morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Hokoku newspaper1983 April 4-1 January 1984 morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Kokukoku Shimbun", April 1985, 2, morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Animage March 1985 issue 3,Tokuma bookstore, National Broadcast List (page 127)
- ^ Armored Trooper Votoms: Special program "Documentary of Bottoms Genealogy of Different Abilities" broadcast The story behind director Ryosuke TakahashiMantan Web April 2020, 12
- ^ a b INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms VOL ・ I STORIES OF THE `AT ・ VOTOMS'｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ a b INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms VOL ・ II HIGHTLIGHTS FROM THE `AT ・ VOTOMS'｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms The Last Red Shoulder | Work Introduction | Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Bottoms Web”(Japanese). Bottoms Web. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms Udo ｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms Kumen ｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms Big Battle ｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Bottoms Web”(Japanese). Bottoms Web. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms Sansa ｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms Quant | Work Introduction | Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ INC, © SUNRISE. “Armored Trooper Votoms Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition | Work Introduction | Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ a b INC, © SUNRISE. “Armor Hunter Mellowlink ｜ Introduction ｜ Sunrise". Sunrise | SUNRISE INC.. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Armored Trooper Votoms DVD-BOX I". Bandai visual. 2016/1/9Browse.
- ^ "Armored Trooper Votoms DVD-BOX II". Bandai visual. 2016/1/9Browse.
- ^ "Armored Trooper Votoms DVD-BOX III <Final Volume>". Bandai visual. 2016/1/9Browse.
- ^ A new legend "Armored Cavalry Bottoms Battlefield Philosopher" directed by Ryosuke Takahashi is published! --Master File Blog September 2016, 9
- ^ "Armored Trooper Votoms" director Ryosuke Takahashi is preparing a Bottoms Gaiden novel! --Master File Blog September 2015, 8
- ^ [Work introduction] Armored Trooper Votoms Gorgeous funeral procession --Yatate Bunko.The text illustrator here is written as "Shirayuki".
- ^ Den Hobby September 2020, 9
- ^ From Hobby Japan separate volume "Modeler's Material Series 6: Armored Trooper Votoms" Belzerga DT production article commentary.
- ^ Armored Trooper Votoms x Figure Heads Collaboration Special Site
- * A model magazine published by Takara at the time of the TV series broadcast.
- Bottoms web --Bottoms series official homepage
- Introduction of works on the official Sunrise website
- "Armored Trooper Votoms" Official(@votoms_official)- Twitter
- Armored Trooper Votoms-WOWOW
- Shinya MatsuuraL / D "Talking about the ultimate father anime, "Armored Trooper Votoms"
- Bottoms Perfect Models - Hobby JapanBottoms special feature corner.With the same url, it used to be the official website of "Command Vogt" under the title "WE ARE Bottoms". It had disappeared temporarily around 2013, but the content has changed significantly depending on the time, such as the announcement of the book "Bottoms Perfect Models" around 2014.
- Armored cavalry bottoms - YouTubeplaylist
|Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. Friday 17:55-18:25|
|Previous program||Program name||Next show|
Sun Fang Douglam
(December 1981, 10-February 23, 1983)
Armored cavalry bottoms
(December 1983, 4-February 1, 1984)
UFO Warrior Diapolon
(December 1984, 3-February 30, 1984)
pyramid(Pyramid,Arabic: pyramid, haram) IsEgypt-Latin AmericaSeen inFour-sided pyramidMegalithBuildingIs a general term for, and has a similar shape.objectPoint to. The most famous of these is in EgyptGreat Pyramid of GizaIt is a group of genuine pyramids such as, and from its shape it used to bepyramidThe translation (kinjito) was used. The Egyptian Pyramid is considered one of the most famous sites in the world, Even in modern timespyramid"Represents a magnificent and unwavering achievement (great work or business) that will remain in posterity like a pyramid.代名詞It has become.
As mentioned above, the Great Pyramid of Giza, which is the most prominent pyramid, has a distinct quadrangular pyramid shape, which makes it synonymous with quadrangular pyramids or triangular ones. Is basically only ancient Egypt and its influenced Nubia, and posterity architecture that mimics it,Mesopotamia OfZiggurat,MesoamericaMany of the pyramids that exist around the world, such as the pyramids of each civilization, are layered in steps and the upper part is not sharp, so-calledStep pyramidIs the mainstream. Also in ancient Egypt, the staircase pyramid existed as a transitional form until the appearance of the genuine pyramid.
Ancient egyptThe pyramid inFour-sided pyramidIt is a structure that is piled up in a shape and has passages and rooms inside. It is also believed that the king's role as a staircase ascending to heaven and its slanted outer shape imitate sunlight. The pyramid is not completed by itself, but has characteristics that should be considered as a complex with accompanying items. The main body of the pyramid (in a typical example such as the Great Pyramid) basically has an entrance on the north side.Gen roomThere are unexplained gimmicks such as the way to (the room that seems to be) and the mysterious mechanism called "During Gravity Dispersion".
Herodotusof"HistorySince it was described inslave OfForced laborBuilt inRoyal tombHas been said. On the other hand, since the beginning of the 1990s, the dwellings and tombs of people who were allegedly involved in the construction of the pyramid were found near the Great Pyramid of Giza, and human bones that had undergone advanced surgical treatment such as tools and surgical scars related to the construction of the pyramid were found. It's been found. Furthermore, many bones of women and children were found, and it was speculated that they lived in a family. From these facts, it is considered that it was not the oppressed slaves but the dedicated workers who settled down and were involved in the construction of the pyramid. In addition, the high building skills required for pyramid construction must be possessed by specialized engineers, and the team formation and work records of workers related to construction remain in letters, so technology with specialized knowledge It is also speculated that there was a person. In addition, it is probable that the engineers lived at the pyramid construction site throughout the year because of the traces of their residence. Upstream of the NileSavanna climateUnder the influence offloodAnd while farming was not possible, farmers were used as a labor forceRelief civil engineering businessThere is a theory, but there is no paper about it.
About "for what" and "how" the pyramid was madeThe dogmaThere is no. The most famous "royal grave theory" tends to be denied because the royal grave is found separately, and there are also "day clock theory", "grain warehouse theory", "religious ceremonial temple theory", and "astronomical observation facility theory". It is not the main opinion, such as being denied by subsequent research and physical evidence. Also a German archaeologistMendelssohnAdvocated byPublic works theory of peasant reliefThe theory without proof is not disproved, but it tends to remain as an idea without proof, and it is not the main theory. Therefore, it is often explained that the pyramid is a "royal tomb". In addition, regardless of whether it is a royal tomb or not, it is certain that the pyramid is related to funerals from the viewpoint of the funeral hall and the accompanying graveyards.
The Queen Sheshetti Pyramid, discovered in Sakkara in November 2008, is the 11th in Egypt.
GreekPoint to the triangular breadPuramis(πυραμίς; pyramisThe most influential theory is that it is derived from (both Pyramis and Pilams). In ancient Egypt, the word "Mel (both Mill and Muru. In Hieroglyph, write △)", which means "ascend", was applied to the pyramid of Giza.
The morphology of the pyramids we see today is not abruptly formed at some point, but has been elaborated over generations (although each pyramid is in its shape and complete. Research is also coming out).
Step pyramidIs the first form of the pyramid,27th century BC,Third dynastyTimeSaqqaraTo the ChancellorImhotepDesigned byDjoserBuilt by the kingPyramid of JezelIs the beginning. Initially square with adobeMastabaIt is thought that it was not supposed to be a pyramid, but after many trials and errors, bricks were piled up one after another and finally it became a stepped megalithic structure... Even after the staircase form was completed, it was additionally expanded. The dimensions at the time of completion are about 121m from east to west, about 109m from north to south, and about 60m in height. This pyramid had a huge influence on posterity, and after that, the pyramid became the mainstream form of the royal tomb instead of the mastaba until then.
Third dynastyEntering the period,SneferuBased on the existing pyramid, the king built a pyramid with a slope of 51 degrees in Meidum. This Meidum pyramid first adopted the shape of a quadrangular pyramid, and in that sense it was a groundbreaking structure. However, it collapsed later (or during construction). There is a theory that this pyramid (also called a collapsed pyramid or a false pyramid) did not aim at a quadrangular pyramid in the first place. Also, this pyramid may not be counted as Sneferu's.
King Sneferu alsoRefraction PyramidHe also built a pyramid that would be called. During construction, the slope was changed from about 49 degrees to about 54 degrees (at 43 m above the ground), and the height was about 101 m. The reason for the shape of the Bent Pyramid is
- The angle was changed on the way because the slope was too steep and dangerous (danger of collapse, excessive weight on the chamber).
- As the king became ill during construction, he lowered the height target to expedite completion.
- This is the completed form and symbolizes the unification of Lower Egypt and Upper Egypt.
There is a theory such as.
Sneferu is even moreDahshurAt a gradient of about 43 degrees, the sidesisosceles triangle OfRed pyramidBuild. This is so-calledreal(Shinsei)pyramidThe outer shape of is completed. In response to the denial of the royal tomb theory, which is derived from the fact that Sneferu builds three pyramids by himself, the Meidum pyramid collapses because the slope is too steep, and the Bent Pyramid cannot rise above a certain height. Therefore, it has been argued that it was only a product of a frustrated compromise, and that the 1-degree pyramid was finally born.
The tallest pyramid in the world is next to SneferuKhufuBy the king around 2560 BCGizaWas built inGreat Pyramid of GizaAnd the gradient is 51 degrees 52 minutes. The base reaches 230m on each side and 146m in height. Also this is in the 14th centuryLincoln CathedralIt was the tallest building in the world until the central tower was built. 2nd placePyramid of KhafreIt has a base of 215m and a height of 143.5m, which is comparable to this. Adjacent to these twoPyramid of King MenkaureFor some reason, the scale has been reduced to 108m at the base and 66.5m at the height. The reason for the reduction is a mystery, as it is reported that the majesty of this king was not so inferior to that of the previous two kings. Three are jaggedThree PyramidsIt is called and has become one of the world's leading tourist destinations. Originally, these pyramids had a limestone veneer on their surface, and were quadrangular pyramids made of smooth, sloping surfaces (rather than the current steps), which glowed white throughout. , The veneer was peeled off when there was no concept of protecting the ruinsCairoIt has been used for pavement in urban areas and has become what it is today. The veneer now remains only slightly around the top of the Pyramid of Khafre and at the base of the Giza Pyramid. In addition, a quadrangular pyramid stone called Benben stone (cap stone) was placed at the top of the pyramid.
ThisThree PyramidsandNile RiverFocusing on the flow (at that time) and the arrangement with many other pyramids, the pyramids are 1 years ago.Celestial bodyThere is also a theory that it imitates the arrangement of. That is, the Nile天 の 川And the three major pyramidsOrionBelt, that is, across the centerThree starsEquivalent to other pyramids星It corresponds to the position of and reflects it. Of the three major pyramids, it is said to be a powerful theory that explains that King Menkaurer's pyramid deviates from the line connecting the other two vertices and is smaller than the other two. However, this theory has not been accepted by the Egyptian Archaeological Agency. If the pyramid was built according to the established theory, Orion would have been visible in Egypt at the time of construction, just below the horizon, and it would not be so noticeable, and if it actually imitated the three stars of Orion, such a record would be recorded. It should be there.
With the Great Pyramid of Khufu at the top, no pyramids were built to surpass it. ContinueKhafraKing andMenkaureIn the era of the king, pyramids that were not so inferior in scale and technology were constructed, and this is because these three pyramids are collectively called the three major pyramids, but the scale of construction has shrunk since then. ContinueEgypt 5th DynastyandEgypt 6th DynastyPyramid construction will continue during the period,StoneInstead ofBricksThe construction of the pyramid was declining, such as substituting for the pyramid and the inferior precision of the masonry.After that, Egypt entered a period of turmoil called the First Intermediate Period of Egypt from the Old Kingdom period, during which the construction of the pyramids was temporarily suspended.その後、南部のテーベの王朝が再統一を果たしAfter that, the Thebes dynasty in the south reunified.Middle Kingdom of EgyptWhen the era began, the construction of the pyramid resumed,Egypt 12th DynastySome pyramids are built by the kings ofRafun Pyramid,Howara PyramidTraces of technological decline can be seen prominently in the pyramids of this era represented byAdobeThese pyramids, built by, have collapsed due to weathering and, in modern times, remain like hills.On the other hand, as the mortuary temple has been enhanced, changes in Egyptian values and religions have been pointed out.Also, according to the theory that the pyramid is not a royal tomb, the pyramid is only a part of the funeral facility and may be combined with the tomb, but it is not the main body of the tomb.After that, the pyramids were not built again with the decline of the dynasty, and especially the pyramid complex disappeared during the Middle Kingdom.16th century BC, Reunify EgyptEgypt New KingdomOpened the eraThird dynasty OfAhmose I TheAbydosHe built a small pyramid in Egypt, which was the last pyramid for the king in Egypt.これ以後、王族はAfter this, the royal familyValley of the KingsIt is now buried in graveyards such as, and large pyramids are no longer built.However, the creation of small pyramid-shaped symbols in private graveyards continued for a long time.
Egypt 5th DynastyConstruction technology was declining in the times, but on the other hand, letters were engraved inside.Pyramid text(en: Pyramid Texts) Is worthy of special mention.Until then, the pyramids, including the three major pyramids, had smooth internal walls and were inorganic with no letters.第5王朝最後の王The last king of the XNUMXth dynastyUnasOnly the Pyramids of the King and the Sixth Dynasty have letters inside (Hieroglyph) Is closely engraved.In particular, the Pyramid of Unas is small but well preserved and beautiful.The content is esoteric,Ancient Egyptian myth, Tradition,View of the world,Geography,儀式,FestivalIt is a valuable clue to know such things.Sakuji YoshimuraMaybe it contains a desire to keep the documents used for funerals forever by engraving them inside a (semi-permanent) pyramid made of stone. Pointed out.
Traditionally, many pyramid constructionsslaveThe mainstream theory was that it was forced labor using, but some researchers were skeptical because there was no evidence of recruiting slaves.Recent excavations in the Pyramid Workers' Village have found evidence of workers living with families such as wives and children, and evidence of surgical treatment for injuries in graveyard corpses, and are now slave labor. The theory is being denied.Also,2010The discovery of the tomb of a worker involved in the construction near the Pyramid of King Kufu is also one of the supporting evidences to deny the slave labor theory...そもそも古代エジプト社会はIn the first place, ancient Egyptian societyAncient romeOr ancientAthensUnlike the society of Japan, ordinary production labor such as agriculture and handicrafts is also made by free-standing farmers without depending on slave labor, and it is known that the slaves who occupy only a small number of the population were mainly domestic slaves.Sakuji YoshimuraClaims that the construction of the pyramids was a public-construction national project to secure employment for the people who could not farm due to the regular flooding of the Nile.The theory that the pyramid was created as a national project is not Yoshimura's original, but has already been published by Kurt Mendelssohn (Japanese translation: Pyramid Mystery / Cultural Broadcasting Development Center Publishing Department).However, Mendelssohn did not say that the purpose of building the pyramid was public works, but that the business form was a national business and that the purpose of the construction itself would have been mainly a tomb.
It is believed that the stone materials required for pyramid construction were mainly produced near Aswan upstream of the Nile, cut out at a quarry, and then transported in a rough processed state.それらの石は一定の規格寸法があったわけではなく、現場で必要な寸法に合わせて専門の職人がThese stones did not have a certain standard size, and a professional craftsman matched them to the size required on site.chiselIt was shaped with.また初期のピラミッドと後期のピラミッドでは、石のサイズや積み方が異なるAlso, the size and stacking of stones are different between the early and late pyramids.(Check each pyramid for details).
Conventionally, when stacking stones,Nikken brickIt has been thought that a work ramp was made from soil and soil, and that the slope was carried up...傾斜路の形状には、ピラミッドを取り巻くように築かれて4辺でThe shape of the ramp is built around the pyramid and has four sides.Right angleWith the theory that it was turning to, There is a theory that a long straight ramp was used..前者の説では、傾斜路がピラミッドの姿の殆どを隠してしまうためにIn the former theory, the ramp hides most of the pyramid's appearance., Under constructionSurveyingThere is a concern that the pyramid will be finished in a distorted shape.In the latter case, there are inefficiencies such as the inefficiency problem that as much stone material as the pyramid body is required to make the ramp, the angle of inclination and the difficulty of transporting the stone material.However, with the latter method, studies have shown that the ramps of each pyramid are in the right position to unload and carry stones from the Nile.[Source required]..クフ王のピラミッドでは、直線傾斜路があまりにも長くなりすぎIn King Khufu's Pyramid, the straight ramp is too long, There is a contradiction that it passes the position of the quarry and reaches the end.
Therefore, French architect Jean-Pierre Houdin used the ramp halfway, and after that, along the edge of the pyramid.spiralInsists on the "internal tunnel theory" that the stone was carried while building the shape of the internal tunnel... The existence of the internal tunnel has been confirmed in some pyramids... Houdan also explained the significance of the Great Pyramid of Khufu's Pyramid as a space for balanced ballast to pull up stones..
In addition,Ancient greeceHistorianHerodotusIsHistory』, The Egyptian pyramids are short after making a" staircase "timber"Folding device (primitive) made incrane(Something like) ”states that it was built while lifting the remaining stones, but it is dismissed that the hoisting device made of wood is actually useless..
Obayashi team The1978In addition, we carried out a project to study how to build the Great Pyramid of Khufu with modern technology... According to the report, the total construction cost was 1250 billion yen, the construction period was 5 years, and the number of employees at the peak was 3500. The price per cubic meter isConcrete damHowever, the pyramid will be 2 yen while it is around 4000 yen (the amount is the one at that time). For this trial calculation, the 4sTemple of Abu SimbelTo relocateHeavy Machinery5 blocks were dismantled over 2200 years, while more than 200 million pyramids are sometimes questioned as to whether they are still possible today..
The reason why the pyramid for the king was not built in Egypt16th century BCHowever, about 800 years have passed since then.8th century BCIn the south, which was strongly influenced by Egyptian cultureNubiaPyramid construction has begun in. Nubian Pyramid construction begins in the capitalKushOf the kingdomPiiKing conquers EgyptEgypt 25th DynastyAfter opening.. King Pyay built a small pyramid in El Kull, where the royal cemetery was, and the subsequent kings of the 25th dynasty also built a pyramid there. These pyramids are small with a base of about 10 m, and a chapel was attached to them, and the bodies were placed in the chamber inside. That is, the Nubian Pyramid was clearly built as a tomb, unlike the Egyptian ones that have various theories..656 BCThe king of the 25th dynastyAssyriaThe construction of the pyramids continued even after being defeated by Egypt and withdrawing to Nubia. However, Taharqa replaced El Kull and built a pyramid on the opposite bank of Nuri... The capital from Napata around 591 BCMeroëWhen the capital was relocated to, the pyramids began to be built in Meroë. This pyramid was built after the fall of the Kingdom of Meroë4st centuryUntil then, it continued for about 1200 years. Due to its small size and long construction period, many of these pyramids have been built, leaving more than the Egyptian pyramids... This pyramid group has been excavated even in the 21st century and has become one of Sudan's valuable tourist attractions..
Mesoamerican civilizationPyramid-like architecturetomb-observatorySome were made as, but basicallytempleWas constructed and used as. The time of construction varies depending on each civilization, but in the case of the Maya civilization, the oldest confirmed pyramid isSeibalIt ’s from the ruins1000 BCExistence has been confirmed around.. Later, pyramids were built one after another in the cities of the Maya civilization, and in the late pre-classical period after 400 BC.El MiradorThe La Danta Pyramid, which is 70m high, was built at the ruins. This pyramid is the largest built in the Maya civilization. After that, each city built a pyramid while repeating the rise and fall,Classic periodMany of them still remain today, such as Tikal in Tikal and Chichen Itza in the Postclassic period. In the case of the Maya civilization, the pyramids were witz in the classic period.(I.e.), The pyramid is recognized as an artificial mountain as it is,Mountain worshipIt has been pointed out that it is related to.
Since it basically has a temple at the top, it has a flat top surface instead of a quadrangular pyramid, and has a strong character as the foundation of the temple. From one or more sides to the templeStairsIs basically present.Maya civilizationTake the one as an examplePalenque"Temple of Inscriptions",Chichen Itza"Castillo",TikalTemple No. 1 has a 9-tiered platform and 9 layersUnderworldHowever, not all temple bases have such a meaning. The new pyramid temple is usually built by stacking gravel and soil on top of the old one and covering the surface with stone, and excavation may reveal a multi-layered structure. In November 2016, it was reported that a third pyramid was found under the second pyramid in Chichen Itza... Also, unlike the Egyptian pyramids, there are not many internal cavities.
In the Pyramid, called Building No. 15 of the Maya Civilization, the Queen's tomb was found when the first floor was cut open, according to the September 1 issue of Antiquity magazine.[Source required]In the Maya civilization, it is rare that the Queen ruled. For unknown reasons, the body is covered with a container on its head, and similar cases have been found at the Tikal site in Guatemala, the same area. The upper layer is a tomb built 1300 years ago, and the second layer is known to have been built about 2 years ago.
The architectural style isClassic periodOr later,TeotihuacanA combination of the unique horizontal and vertical wall Tabrero and the sloped wall Talud on which it is placed.Talud-tableroTemple pyramids with a style base were built in various places.
Famous for its temple used as an observatory in Mesoamerica is the Tikal Mundo Perdido ("Lost World") group.UaxactunGroup E. For Group E, in various overview books, Pyramid E-VII to Pyramid EI is the direction of the sunrise at the summer solstice, and Pyramid E-II isspring equinox-Autumn equinoxThe direction of sunrise, E-III,winter solsticeIt is introduced that it hits the direction of sunrise.
Andean civilizationWell-known in the Pyramid ofMoche cultureCalled "Sun Waka" or "Moon Waka" in the Moche ValleyNikken brickIt is a building built in. It is estimated that the "La Huaca del Sol" used to be 342m long, 159m wide and 40m high, but more than half was lost due to grave robbers changing the flow path of the river in the 17th century. It has been. On the other hand, "Moon Waka" is 95m long, 85m wide and 20m high. Archaeological excavations have recently been carried out, in addition to anthropomorphic iconography of shields and clubs on murals.ジ ャ ガ ーYou can also see something that seems to be. It is probable that such an element was not found in "La Huaca del Sol" and functioned as a religious and ceremonial space. In the Moche V period (around AD550-700), a pyramid called Waka-Fortalesa was built at the ruins, reaching a height of 55m.
In addition,ボリビア OfLake TiticacaOn the shoreTiwanakuIn the center of the ruins, there is a pyramid called Acapana, and a little away from the center is a low platform-shaped pyramid-shaped building called Puma Punk.
MesopotamiaBuilt alongside the temple in civilizationZigguratAlso, adobe is piled up in a staircase pattern and is included in the step pyramid. Also,スペインAreaCanary islands OfTenerifeThere is also a stepped structure with stones piled up near the village of Guimer inPyramids of GuimerIt is called, but it is not known when and for what it was built.
BibleThe word "Ishizuka" appears frequently in.As a function, it protects people or竈であったり（創世記31:46）、契約の証としたり（創世記31:48）、境界としたり（創世記31:51-52）、贖罪の生贄の墓であったり（ヨシュア記8:29）、敵の墓であったり（ヨシュア記8:29）、犠牲を捧げる祭壇であったり（ヨシュア記8:31、ホセア書12:12）、頼む所・拠り所であったり（ヨブ記8:17）、町が発展した物であったり（イザヤ書25:2）、JerusalemSometimes (Jeremiah 26:18, Micah 3:12), it is considered to represent "God" in itself.This stone mound is also a kind of pyramid.The antonym of this Ishizuka is "Aratsuka" (Ishizuka was devastated).
This pyramid was built between 18th and 12th BCAncient rome OfConsul,Legal officerOf Gaius Kestius Epro who was serving asGraveIs. The appearance is authenticEgyptian pyramidsOn a steeper slopeNubian PyramidClose to. The outside is white大理石Makeup is applied by.
The pyramids have a very distinctive appearance, and there are many modern buildings around the world that imitate or inspire them. One of the most prominentFrance OfLouvre MuseumIn the courtyard1989Completed inガ ラ スPyramid made,So-calledLouvre Pyramid.
Popular beliefs, strange legends, etc.
The pyramid, which is a huge and elaborate building, has various rumors.
"Japan also has a pyramid" theory
Japan, nature(I.e.There is a theory that there is an artificially made pyramid-like building among those that are thought to be.Shogun SakaiEt al. "Pyramid of ancient Japan』(Kokukyo Declaration Group) and so on. As an exampleAshitakeyamaSuch.
Super civilization theory
In 20 to 30 years, ancient people could not have created something that would still require a great deal of effort even if a large amount of modern civil engineering machinery was put in, so the pyramid isalien,Super ancient civilizationThe theory that it was made by is sometimes advocated.Great Sphinx of GizaSome claim that it was built before 5000 BC, when it rained a lot in Egypt, from the traces of water erosion found in Egypt.
The counterargument is that the number of workers allegedly involved in the construction of the pyramid was an order of magnitude of 20, and a thorough division of labor was in place (this is clear from the excavation survey). ..
On the other hand, the details of how to build it have not been clarified yet. Dividing the area of the four sides gives the golden ratio. ”“ Dividing the height by 200/8 of the base gives the square root of the golden ratio. ”“ Dividing the sum of the two sides by the height gives the pi. It is built with a precision that is impossible even in the present age of "coming".
The construction of the pyramids across the Atlantic may argue for the possibility of interaction between the two civilizations. Especially famousThor HeyerdahlAnd he was in ancient Egypt to prove his theoryReed boatWas restored and transatlantic.However, this is just a proof that voyage is not impossible even with the technology at that time, and does not support the fact that there was an exchange between the two civilizations.言语Negative views predominate in the exchange between the two civilizations, as there is no common denominator in other factors such as. It is inevitable in the building technology at that time that a huge masonry structure becomes a pyramid (it is technically more difficult to build a vertically steep stone wall than to build it in a pyramid shape, of course). However,Mitochondrial DNA haplogroup XandY-chromosome haplogroup R1The mysterious distribution of is likely to support the theory that there was migration from Egypt / Europe to the United States.
Freemasonry construction theory
FrequentlySecret societyIntroduced asFreemasonThere is a theory that it was made by (Freemason # OriginSee also). This is one of the origins of FreemasonryMasonPractical as a union The theory is that Masonry existed in the Middle Ages as its predecessor, and is one of the symbols of Freemasonry.Eye of ProvidenceUses a triangle reminiscent of a pyramid and is, in fact, a meetinghouseThe lodgeIs named after Egypt and the pyramids, such as "Pyramid Lodge" and "Sphinx Lodge". No evidence of the existence of Freemasonry in ancient Egypt has been found, but it seems that a settlement reminiscent of a Freemasonry lodge has been found in recent years. Also, the entry ceremony isEgyptian mythology OfLegend of Osiris and IsisIt is done based on.
- Napoleon BonaparteIt is,Battle of the Pyramidso,Egyptian armyIt was decided that only the cavalry should be considered on the battlefield. He is said to have inspired his army by saying, "Soldiers! The history of the 40th century looks down on you from the top of the ruins."
Pyramid as a pronoun / metaphor
"Pyramid" is synonymous with quadrangular pyramids or triangular ones because the most representative pyramid, the Giza pyramid, has a distinctly quadrangular pyramid shape. For example, a shape in which the upper part is sharp and spreads toward the lower part or a quadrangular pyramid is called a "pyramid type".hierarchyIs called a "pyramid-shaped structure" because the hierarchical structure in which a small number of dominant layers and strong people are located at the top and the number of controlled layers and weak people is increasing toward the bottom is triangular. The amount of life in natureFood chainBecause it has the same hierarchical structure according toEcology pyramidIs called by the word.
- ^ Kanae Shimokawa (Author), Takafumi Chadome (Author), Ryoji Motomura (Author) "History of the World (1) Prosperity of Egypt and Mesopotamia: Ancient Orient Shueisha Edition, Learning Manga", 2002, p. 154.
- ^ Michinori Oshiro "History of Illustrated Pyramid" Kawade Shobo Shinsha, February 2014, 2, first edition, pp. 28-20.
- ^ Sakuji Yoshimura "Pyramid / New Mystery" Kobunsha library, 150.
- ^ "Workers' tombs near the Khufu Pyramid, inconsistent with the myth of "slave building" Egypt". AFP (September 2010, 1). 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k NHK Archives NHK Masterpiece Selection NHK Special Excavation in Egypt
- ^ Sakuji Yoshimura "Pyramid: A New Mystery" Kobunsha Bunko, p. 76.
- ^ How were the pyramids of egypt really built --Part 1
- ^ How were the pyramids of egypt really built --Part 2
- ^ Building the Pyramids of Egypt ... a detailed step by step guide.
- ^ Quarterly Obayashi Modern construction method to build the Great Pyramid of Khufu
- ^ "The pyramid is said to be completed in 20 years, but did it actually take hundreds of years?". NEWS Post Seven (September 2012, 1). 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ a b c "Special Feature The Nubian Kings who ruled ancient Egypt Black Pharaoh". National Geographic Society (June 2008). 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ Michinori Oshiro, "History of the Illustrated Pyramid," Kawade Shobo Shinsha, first edition published on February 2014, 2, pp. 28–111.
- ^ "Sudan approaches the mystery of the hidden pyramids”. AFP (July 2014, 5). 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ Kazuo Aoyama "Maya civilization stone tool culture that flourished in the jungle" Iwanami Shinsho, April 2012, 4, 20st print, page 1.
- ^ Kazuo Aoyama, "Maya Civilization, Stoneware Culture Prospering in the Dense Forest," Iwanami Shinsho, April 2012, 4, 20st print, p. 1.
- ^ "Another pyramid inside the pyramid, found in the ruins of Mexico". CNN (September 2016, 11). 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Maya civilization's "nested pyramid" discovers a third pyramid inside”. AFP (July 2016, 11). 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Diplomatic missions abroad news (Embassy of Herzegovina in Bosnia)". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (November 2006). As of January 9, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/4/14Browse. "Bosnian amateur archaeologist Osmanagitch announces the theory that this mountain is a 12000-year-old pyramid and begins excavation work."
- ^ "Diplomatic missions abroad news (Embassy of Herzegovina in Bosnia)”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (September 2006). As of March 9, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/4/14Browse. "Some archaeologists say that this mountain is made of natural uplift, and the truth of the pyramid theory has not yet been clarified."
- ^ "Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Louvre Glass Pyramid with a Message of Light”. AFP (July 2009, 4). 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Ancient Japanese pyramid』- National Diet Library
- ^ Documentary film "Lie of the Pharaoh 5000 Years"