Photographs are from the Uwa Rice Museum website
There was a museum in Ehime where you could "rag" the longest corridor in Japan.
If you write the contents roughly
It used to be the first school building of Uwamachi Elementary School.
[Mimi Yori Live 5up – Hiroshima Home Television] The corner of "Gugutto Setouchi" broadcast on February 2021, 2 ... → Continue reading
J town net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Uwa Town(Wacho) used to beEhimeHigashiwa DistrictExisted intown.Uwa BasinFormed and surrounded by mountainsGranaryMet.Yawatahama City,Ozu CityとUwajima CityLocated between and againNomura Town-ShirokawaIt is also the gateway to the direction, etc.NanyoIt was one of the key points of transportation in the area.Heisei Municipal MergerAs a result, it disappeared as a local government in April 2004, and the old town area becameSeiyo CityIt is Uwa Town.
It is a mountainous basin, and the climate is a little cooler than the coast in summer, and snow may be seen in winter.It is a rural areaRiceHarvest is overPaddy fieldThere is an area where "" is made, and the scenery of contrast with snow often appears in tourist photographs.Also,(I.e.Is likely to occur.The temperature difference between this fog and the basinRiceKnown as a rice field by enhancing the taste of.
Before the Middle Ages
The early modern period
- Edo PeriodToUwajima DomainTerritory.It belongs to Tada group and Yamada group.As a purely rural area, it serves as a rice brewery for the clan and along the highway.Post townDeveloped as.
- 1651 years(Keian4 years) --Matsuba Town, which was formed at the foot of Kurose Castle, was moved to the foot of Daimenji Temple to form a post town.Later, Matsuba-cho was renamed Unomachi.
- 1833 years(Tempo4 years)- Ninomiya KeisakuOpens in Unomachi.
- 1863 years(Bunkyu3 years) --Opened Shingi-do (beginning of school).
After the Meiji era
- 1870 years(Meiji 3 Year) --Shingi-do becomes Uwago school.
- 1872 years(Meiji 5 Year)- Kaimei schoolOpened.
- 1889 years(Meiji22) December 12-Unomachi, Onikubo Village, and Iga Uemura merged with the enforcement of the town and village system.Higashiwa DistrictUwa TownIs established.
- Hisaeda Village, Noda Village, Onoda Village, Naganaga Village, Kamimatsuba Village, and Shimomatsuba Village merged to form Higashiuwa-gun.Kamiuwa VillageIs established.
- 1890 (23th year of Meiji) Hokatsu PassRoad improvement begins.
- 1895 (Meiji 28) --Consolidation of cultivated land begins in the Eicho district.Agricultural land consolidation was almost completed in the Taisho era.
- 1922 years(Taisho11 years) February 2- Kamiuwa VillageMerged withUwa TownBecomes
- 1941 years(Showa16 years)- Unomachi Station - Uwajima StationRailway opening between.
- 1945 (Showa 20) --Unomachi Station - Hachimanhama StationRailway opening between.
Since the inauguration of Uwa Town
- June 1954 (Showa 29)- Tada Village,Nakagawa,Shicheng Village,Shimouwa Village,Tanosuji VillageNew system due to merger withUwa TownInauguration.
- 1958 (Showa 33)- Ozu CityPart of (Torisaka, which is part of Kubo, and Masanobu. Both are oldMinamikume VillagePart of) is incorporated.
- 1970 (Showa 45) --Opened Hokatsu Tunnel and Torisaka Tunnel.
- 2004 years(Heisei16 years) June 4- Higashiwa District4 towns (Uwa town,Akehama Town-Nomura Town-Shirokawa)andNishiuwa DistrictSanbe TownDue to the merger withSeiyo CityEstablished.Uwa Town disappeared as a local government.
Genealogy of Uwa Town (Village before the implementation of the town / village system) (Meiji period) When the town / village system was enforced Higashitada ━━━━┓ Kawachi ━━━━╋━ Tadamura ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━┓ Inobu ━━━━┫ ┃ Okayama ━━━━┛ ┃ Tanae Masato ━━━━┓ ┃ Oe ━━━━┫ ┃ Kamo ━━━━╋━ Nakagawamura ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫ Sakato ━━━━┫ ┃ Kiyosawa ━━━━ ┫ ┃ 杢 子 ━━━━┛ ┃ Iwaki ━━━━┓ ┃ ━ Kasagi Village ━━━┓ Ah ┃ Ohara ━━━━┛ ┣━━ Ishijo Village ━━━━━━━┫ Nishiyamada ━━━━┓ ┃ ┃ Yamada ━━━━┻━ Yamada Village ━━━┛ ┃ Hisaeda ━━━━┓ ┃ Noda ━━━━┫ ┃ Onoda ━━━━╋━ Kamiuwa Village ━ ┓ ┃ Naganaga ━━━━┫ ┃ ┃ Uematsuba ━━━━┫ 29st) Shimomatsuba ━━━━┛ ┃ ┣━ Uwa Town ┳━━━━━━━━┓ Unomachi ━━━━┓ ┣━━━━━ Uwa Town ━━━━━━┫ ┃ ┃ Onikubo ━━━━╋━ Uwa Town ━━┛ ┃ ┃ ┃ Igagami ━━━━ ┛ ┃ ┃ ┃ Minada ━━━━ ┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ April 3, 31) Shimokawa ━━━━┫ ┃ ┃ ┣ Seiyo City Akehama ━━━━╋━ Shimouwa Village ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫ ┃ ┃ Inao ━━━━┛ ┃ ┃ ┃ Shinshiro ━━━━ ┓ ┃ ┃ ┃ Jojoji ━━━━┫ ┃ ┃ ┃ Tanosuji ━━━━╋━ ━━━━━━━━┛ ┃ ┃ Akehama ━━━━ ┛ ┃ ┃ U ┃ ┃ Part of Osu City (Torisaka / Masanobu) ┃ Boundary change ┃ Akehama Town ━━━━━━┫ Nomura Town ━━ ━━━━┫ Shirokawa-cho ━━━━━━┫ Mikame-cho ━━━━━━┛ A --- December 16, 4 (Showa 1) merged --- February 1929, 4 (Taisho 12) Merger-August 1, 1922 (Showa 11) Boundary change (Note) For the genealogy of the Heisei merger other than Uwa-cho, refer to the articles of each town.
- Successive mayors
- Kazuyoshi Matsumoto: 1954-1978
- Wakamatsu Doi: 1978-1982
- Utsunomiya Shoichi: 1982-2004 Did not run for the mayoral election of the new city (Seiyo City).
- Heisei Municipal Merger
- Although Higashiuwa-gun is long and narrow from east to west, it has the largest population among the related towns and villages, and also has railroads and trunk lines.National roadThere was no objection to the merger as Uwa Town, which is the center of transportation.Even in the process of discussing the merger, it was certain that the government building was located in Honmachi, but it was carried smoothly without neglecting consideration for other towns and without making excessive self-assertion.
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
Unomachi StationMatsuyama Station - Uwajima StationConnectLimited express"Uwa SeaIs the base station in the area where "" stops.It is often used by long-distance commuters and business travelers, and the surrounding area is huge.Parking LotThere is.Other stations are typical local stations where only regular trains stop.
- Uwajima Motor --Operates between Sanbe, Akio, Ozu, Uwajima, Nomura and neighboring towns.
- The number of buses is decreasing from before.Long time agoJR busWas in charge of some areas such as the Nomura area, but withdrew in 1997 due to a decrease in the number of users, and was unified into the operation of Uwajima Bus.
- National Route 56
- It is a major national road that runs north-south through Uwa Town, and there are many gas stations and large supermarkets along the road.
- In the old town erahighwayThere was no.On April 2004, 4, immediately after becoming Seiyo CityMatsuyama ExpresswaySeiyo Uwa InterchangeWas installed.This used to take around two hours by car.Matsuyama CityAccess to the inside is possible in half the time before.
- Kashimoto Manabu(manga artist) --The masterpiece is "Class King Yamazaki"Croquette!" Etc.
- Maiko Yamaguchi(Cartoonist) --The masterpiece is "Let's do our best" and others.
- Kono Mirai(announcer) --From 2016Ai TVBelong to
Specialty products and confectionery
- Uwa Rice- Nanyo districtThen it is known as rice.
- Unshu mandarin
- Grape --Many farmers open their farms for mandarin orange hunting and grape hunting during the harvest season.
- Honorable MentionMochi - Ninomiya KeisakuNamed afterJapanese sweets.
- Yamadaya Manju
- The head office factory is in the Chuyo regionMatsuyama CityIt is in.In terms of sales and name recognition, the mainstream is to send information from the Nanyo region to the whole country.
- Kaimei school --White walls and arched windows still exist as they were at that time.NaganoIt is inFormer Kaiichi SchoolHas a sister school relationship with.
- Takahide NaganoHideaway-The residence in Nakamachi above, where Choei is said to have lived in hiding.
- Ehime Prefectural Museum of History and Culture
- US Museum-Originally one of the old school buildings of Uwamachi Elementary School, it was relocated and rebuilt to its current location due to the rebuilding of the elementary school due to aging.Ancient riceThere are research reports and exhibitions. 12ClassroomThe 109-meter long straight corridor that connects the two is the longest in Japan without an extension, so it was relocated and preserved.RagGake race "Z-1 Grand PrixIs being done(TOKYOof"The! Astro Boy! DASH!!"etc).
- Donburikan - Ehime Prefectural Road No. 29 Uwanomura LineProduct building in.Not only Uwa TownNomura Town,Shirokawa,Akehama Town,Sanbe TownMany vegetables and special products are also available.After the mergerRoad StationRegistered in.
- Kannon water --Located in the Akanma area of the Uwa-Nomura line,One hundred famous watersHas also been selected. From April to September "Somen sinkIs performed.
- JRUnomachi Station --For tourists under the eaves of the home in summerWind chimes, In winterwaiting roomTo "The Great Love火 鉢"Is installed.
- Akashiji Temple(Meisekiji)- 88 locations in ShikokuIt corresponds to the 43rd bill of the sacred place.It is located a little in Yamate from Uwa High School.