Photo Pierce Brosnan participates in DC movie! (Photographed in 2019) – Presley Ann / Getty Images for The Hollywood Reporter
"007" Pierce Brosnan, a hero who uses magic in a DC movie starring Rock!
If you write the contents roughly
This work is dressed as Black Adam, an anti-hero who Dwain tries to control all magic.
Pierce Brosnan, known for the role of James Bond, the fifth generation of the movie "007" series, is Dwayne Jo ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Anti hero(British: antihero) Or 漢字でAntihero(Hanei Yu),Dark heroIn a fiction workheroOr one of the classifications of the quasi-hero. Common senseHeroIn many cases, it deviates significantly from the image of "having an excellent personality and solving problems required by society.".. Different from the typical hero type, but treated as a hero.
Anti-heroes are the main characters in the story, but they seem to be ideal, courageous, and moral.HeroA person who does not have a typical character.
- "Don Quixote』(Miguel de Cervantes) Don Quijote de la Mancha
- "Tom Jones』(Henry Fielding) Tom Jones
- "』(Alan Sirito) Arthur Seaton
In the book "Character Design Class: If a person moves, the story begins to move!" By the Light Novel Institute of Manners.Arsene LupineIs cited as a famous example of anti-heroes.. He also states that the following nine categories of antiheroes, and combinations of these, apply..
- You can use any means to achieve your own goals.
- For the purpose of revenge, take illegal measures, understanding that your actions are wrongdoing.
- Take illegal steps to achieve the justice required by society.
- It is hard to say that the character is a personality. Some behavioral patterns are hard to think of as personalities.
- Prioritize the "rules" that you have set yourself over the laws and social rules, and follow the "rules".
- The source is something whose appearance and ability originally belong to "evil".
- The act and purpose are evil, but some ways of life resonate with readers and viewers.
- They take actions that are praised in the main part of the story, but usually behave in a derogatory manner.
- I don't think the current system is good, so I choose a dissident attitude.
Characters similar to anti-heroesTheatrical theater of ancient GreeceIt can also be seen in, and has appeared in many literary works around the world..3th century BCToApollonius of RhodesWritten byEpic"Argonautica"ofEarthornとArgonautsIs more timid, passive, and anti-hero than the heroes in other Greek stories... Romansatire,Don QuixoteSuch asRenaissance literatureAndPicaresque novelYou can also see anti-heroes.
In the 18th century,Is a form ofWas allegedly an anti-hero.
19th centuryRomanticismIn literature, the main character and the main characters have both good and evil. , Many new anti-hero statues appear.Fyodor Dostoevsky OfNote of basementHas established a method of using anti-heroes as social criticism..
20th centuryExistentialismIn literature,ennuiAnd the indecisive hero image, which suffers from anxiety, anguish, and alienation, is remarkable.. For example,Franz Kafka OfTransform,Jean-Paul Sartre OfVomiting,Albert Camus OfThe Strangeretc.
- ^ a b c d Light Novel Manners Institute "Character Design Class: If a person moves, the story begins to move!"Hidekazu system, 2012, pp. 258-259.ISBN 9784798033051.
- ^ a b "antihero”. Encyclopædia Britannica (February 2013, 2). 2017th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Antihero”. Merriam-Webster Dictionary (November 2017, 11). 2017th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Haggar, Daley (1996). "Review of Infinite Jest". Harvard Advocate Fall 96.
- ^ Halliwell, Martin (2007). American Culture in the 1950s. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press. P. 60. ISBN 9780748618859
- ^ "Literary Terms and Definitions B". Dr. Wheeler's Website. Carson-Newman University. 2014th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Lutz, Deborah (2006). The Dangerous Lover: Gothic Villains, Byronism, and the Nineteenth-century Seduction Narrative. Columbus: Ohio State University Press. P. 82. ISBN 9780814210345 2015th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Alsen, Eberhard (2014). The New Romanticism: A Collection of Critical Essays. Hoboken: Taylor and Francis. P. 72. ISBN 9781317776000 2015th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Simmons, David (2008). The Anti-Hero in the American Novel: From Joseph Heller to Kurt Vonnegut (1st ed.). New York: Palgrave Macmillan. P. 5. ISBN 9780230612525 2015th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Steiner, George (2013). Tolstoy Or Dostoevsky: An Essay in the Old Criticism. New York: Open Road. ISBN 9781480411913
- ^ Hearn, Michael Patrick (2001). The Annotated Huckleberry Finn: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Tom Sawyer's Comrade) (1st ed.). New York: Norton. P. Xvci. ISBN 0393020398
- ^ Brereton, Geoffery (1968). A Short History of French Literature. Penguin Books. Pp. 254–255