A spell for mother and daughter. "Lady Bird"
If you write the contents roughly
Although only cramped memories come first, my mother always made my favorite cheesecake on my birthday, and I prayed at every opportunity for parents to participate, such as piano recitals and chorus contests. gave.
Women in the movie No. 1 Classmates who are conscious of it even though they are not friends, spend a certain time in their lives densely ... → Continue reading
In "PINTSCOPE", "The story of people and movies" is delivered weekly. Interviews with creators who are active in various worlds, including popular actors and movie directors, as well as columns that feature popular musicians, writers, and cooks talking about movies from their own perspective! I'm sure you'll find a "special movie" for you now.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Baked cheese cake
In the ovenFox colorWhat was baked untilBaked cheese cakeCalled.ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クSometimes called cheesecake. To moldCream cheese,cottage cheese,Mascarpone,RicottaWith soft and salty cheese such as cheesesugar,egg yolk,Cornstarch,Wheat flourThe dough mixed with the ingredients is poured and baked in the oven. In Japan until the 1990s, the ones that didn't use the foundation were the mainstream, but in recent years, many cheesecake doughs have been washed out on the foundation such as the sable dough or crushed crackers laid on a pie plate.
Since it is baked, it is often thought that it can be stored at room temperature as well as ordinary baked confectionery, but in principle, it is stored at low temperature, and if left at room temperature, the dough will melt.Puddingbecome that way. Some of them also sell products that take advantage of this property.
It is a mixture of fresh cream mixed with cream cheese, etc.ク ッ キ ーCrust dough made by crushing may be placed underneath. Or just fillingBavaroa,mousseThere is also a "grass cheesecake" that is served in a glass like. In recent yearsgauzeItems that are sold by wrapping with have appeared.
gelatinIt is often solidified withcold dayThere are also cases where the cream cheese is used or only the hardness of the whipped cream is used for finishing. To maximize the speechLemonThere is also a method of coagulating cheese protein with the acid. In this case, the refreshing flavor of lemon increases.
By whipping and baking egg whites, a sponge-type cheesecake that melts in your mouth is completed.Sometimes called souffle cheesecake.JapanIt's a standard cheesecake, but it's rarely seen overseas.Overseas, it is said to be a cheesecake that originated in Japan, and in many cases it is sold under the name of "japanese style cheesecake."
The origin of cheesecakeAncient greeceDating back to776 BCFirst timeAncient olympicWas being acted upon by athletes during the period. Although it was the Romans who made Greek cheesecake popular throughout Europe, it seemed to have a different taste and appearance than the current cheesecake.
The origin of baked cheesecake as it is today is in the early Middle AgesポーランドIt is said to be in the Podhale region of Japan.Lightly fermented raw milk, sour and pure whiteFresh cheese"TufalkThe cheesecake "Cernic", which uses abundantly "", is made by the residents here.GralCalled "SlavIt is a local food of the mountain people of the ancestry (Glar literally means "mountain people"), and is still eaten several times a day as tea and sweets for each family in Podhale. The use of Tufalk has a sour taste, so it is not necessary to add lemon juice or the like like the commonly known cheesecake, and the original recipe is to add no lemon juice. In recent years, the oldest human cheese has been discovered in southern Poland around Podhale., The traditional theory of cheese origin, which was supposed to be in the Middle East and around the Mediterranean Sea, is about to be overturned by this great discovery.
Centuries later, immigrants from Poland (especially large cities near the Podhale region)KrakowfromJew) Based on the recipe brought in,AmericaCheesecake also appears. In 1872,France Ofcheese,NeuchatelThe milk shop that was trying to reproduceCream cheeseWas newly developed.
- Bake cheese cakes and rare cheese cakes are sold in stick form.
- The term cheesecake is now also used to describe other cheesecake-flavored desserts. CheesecakeYogurt,Cheesecakeice cream,CheesecakeButter cake,CheesecakeBrownie,Cheesecakeク ッ キ ーIs one example.
- Cheesecake in English,Sex symbolIt is also used to describe a woman who is. If it's a topic about a woman in a gravure, you can see examples of it.
- ^ Yoshinobu Komiya. “Pandemic sweets "Basque cheesecake" Surprising identity discovered in the local Basque". Contemporary business. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Cheese made 7000 years ago, evidence found in earthenware Nature". AFPBB News(July 2012, 12) 2017th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Pinup Age (Libroport 1989 years):Shunji Ito/ Joint work ISBN-4 8457-0424-2
Chorus competition(Gashou contest, English: Chorus contest)Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular,Company, One of the events held by music associations, etc., where several choirs compete for superiority or inferiority by playing their own songs.
Chorus contests are held for various purposes, but as a general rule, the participating groups are only amateurs, so it is not a "gateway to success as a professional" as seen in those of musical instrument players, vocalists, and composers. The point is common.
There are competitions of this kind all over the world, and there are many international competitions that gather choirs from various countries.It was already common in Europe in the 19th century. From the beginning of the 19th centuryGermany,France,スイスThe chorus was popularized among the citizens, and the chorus contest was introduced as part of that.
It wasn't until the Showa era that chorus competitions began to be held in Japan.A composer and music educatorKosuke KomatsuWas founded in 1927 as a result of trying to bring it to Japan in contact with the current situation of chorus movements and chorus competitions in Europe and the United States, and the "1st Chorus Competition Grand Music Festival" was held by this association.From the beginning, criticism has been made for deciding the superiority or inferiority of music in the competition, but in the form of increasing the number of participating groups and the audience, the purpose of spreading the chorus to the Japanese people has also been achieved, and this competition has also been achieved. Continues until interrupted by the war. In 1932, the "Children's Song Competition" was held for children only, and after several names were changed, "NHK National School Music CompetitionIt continues today under the name.
Chorus contest as a school event
Depending on the school, the method and the level of chorus vary greatly, but in general, the conductor and accompaniment are decided in each class, and the assignment songs and free songs are sung and sung. Compete for power.
Practice time is often held not only in music classes, but also during lunch breaks and after school.Practice is mainly on cassette tapesCDIn addition, it is actually performed using piano accompaniment, but due to the limited number of pianos installed in each school, if multiple classes to practice at the same time cannot be used, a keyboard will be used instead. You may also practice using.
NHK sponsored "Class Chorus Championship""And so on.
As a local event
There is also a chorus contest that gathers elementary and junior high school students in the area in units of cities and counties.It is an independent competition, not a qualifying competition, which will be described later, and is aimed at exchange rather than competition.There are various cases such as participation in class units, participation in grade units, and chorus clubs.
List of chorus contests
Major Japanese Chorus Competitions
The following are held nationwide.
- NHK National School Music Competition
- Japan Broadcasting CorporationIs sponsored every year.It is divided into elementary school, junior high school, and high school departments.
- All Japan Chorus Competition
- Asahi ShimbunAnd the All Japan Chorus Federation jointly sponsored every year.It is divided into 5 departments: junior high school, high school, university, workplace, and general.
- Child music competition
- TBS Radio & CommunicationsSponsored.In addition to chorus, there is also a musical instrument ensemble contest.
- Takarazuka International Chamber Chorus Contest
- TakarazukaSponsored.Participation of general choirs is the main, but participation of high school choirs is also occasionally seen.
Major chorus contests outside Japan
- Seghizzi International Chorus Competition (Concorso Internazionale di Canto Corale "CA Seghizzi")
- Tolosa International Chorus Competition (Certamen Coral de Tolosa)
- International Choir Festival Tallinn
- Florilege International Choral Competition (Concours international de chant choral "Florilège vocal")
- Seiji Choki "Postwar Music History as" Movement [Moveman] "1945-" 6th and 7th ("Record Art" Ongaku no Tomosha, June-July 2004 issue).Also posted on the author's official website ("Japanese "chorus movement" - Wayback machine)).
- Notes for a better chorus Composer / conductorKentaro SatoFrom the official website of
- 30 Tips for Chorus Guidance for Junior High School Class Teachers - Wayback machine(For archived March 2002, 10)
- Enjoy club activities together Enjoy chorus