Photo Cerbera and brother and sister fight together! – Kamen Rider Durandal – (C) 2020 Ishimori Productions, TV Asahi, ADK EM, Toei
Kamen Rider Durandal "Saber" was born in Chapter 29!The first brother and sister rider in history
If you write the contents roughly
Regarding the fact that it is the first brother and sister rider in the history of Kamen Rider, "I would like you to pay attention to the fact that you are transforming and struggling with your brother and sister.
In Chapter 4 of the special effects drama "Kamen Rider Saber" broadcast on April 4 (TV Asahi, every Sunday from 9 am), a new ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Kamen Rider series|
|First work||Kamen Rider||1971/4|
|First work||Kamen Rider V3||1973/2|
|First work||Kamen Rider X||1974/2|
"Kamen Rider] (Kamen Rider)Special effects TV dramaA hero who transforms into a work and the main character in the work.1971(Showa46 years)May 4から1973(48)May 2Until,NET seriesEvery Saturday at 19:30-20:00 (JST) (98 episodes in total).Every day broadcasting-ToeiMake.
The basic line of this work is that a life-size hero and a monster face offExciting science fiction mysterious action dramaIs. A "heteromorphic" hero image that distinguishes it from conventional live-action hero objects, and a moral punishment that suppresses the aspect as a human drama as much as possible,Mysterious drama"Rider Kick" with a dynamic performance and a motorcycle[Annotation 1]A fighting scene that develops dynamic actions such as, and a peculiarity with various animals and plants as a motifgrotesqueCharacterized by the appearance of a nasty monster.
Even after the end of this work, many works with different characters, hostile organizations, time series and world view have been produced, and each program is basically the main character "Rider" (= Kamen Rider) Is used as the title. Generally theseKamen Rider seriesCall.
Incidentally,1979The title of the sixth TV program is also "Kamen Rider", but in newspapers and literature(new)It was distinguished from this work by adding "" to the program name... Currently the leading rider of the work, "Sky riderIt may be distinguished by the method of adding "" to the program name. For this sixth work,Kamen Rider (Sky Rider)"checking.
Excellent scientist and college student of auto racerTakeshi HongoIs an evil secret society that tries to conquer the world.shockerWill be caught by. Focusing on Hongo's abilities, Shocker spent a week at himLocustWith the ability ofRemodeled humanRemodeled into. However, Hongo was a teacher who was helped by a shocker just before the brain was remodeled.Dr. MidorikawaHelped to escape from the hideout. Or later,Kamen RiderNow, Hongo defeats the monsters sent by Shocker one after another.
Shocker is a free photographer because he overthrows the Kamen Rider.HayatoIs converted into a human being like Kamen Rider. However, even one character was rescued by Hongo just before the brain remodeling and became another Kamen Rider.
The two Kamen Riders born in this way are from JapanOverseasFarewell, sometimes fighting together, as a teacher as an auto racerTachibana Tobei,FBIInvestigator·Kazuya Taki, Yearn for themselvesShonen Kamen Rider CorpsFight shockers with the help of many friends. Hiding the sadness of being unable to return to being an ordinary person under the mask,Human freedom'[Annotation 2]To protect.
History of the program
This work is in the latter half of 19:XNUMX on Saturday,Asahi Broadcastingof"Chief detective(Kansai area)TBS TVof"Comedy gymnasticsFrom the Mainichi Broadcasting (MBS) Television Sales Bureau, which had been forced to have a low audience rating in the Kanto area, through the deputy director Ryuichi Hirose into a short-running movie clubToeiIt is said that a child program production in collaboration with was proposed.. Film director Itaru Shono is Toyo Shigeo[Annotation 3]Introduced by Toei Television General Manager, a new program plan started in April 1970 in June 6Ryonori WatanabeAsked to.. Watanabe is a series of Toei videos (currentlyToei animation) Was in productionTiger mask』(Yomiuri Television) Analysis of popularity factors focusing on popularityOn the other hand, of Toei TV producerToru HirayamaAndShotaro IshimoriNoboru Kato, the manager and planner of the project, also convened as a result of repeated meetings,Moonlight mask』Reconstructed the masked hero thing that caused a boom in the latter half of the 1950s[Annotation 4]..Based on the opinion of Mainichi Broadcasting System producer Shono that "look around and do what you don't have" to overcome the low audience rating, avoid the second brewing animation and "transformation" of "live-action" The plan was devised as.
The plan for this work was created by Hirayama in cooperation with Kato around September 1970.Maskman KIs the first plan, and in this planMasked hero fights against Claude Kurohara's organization, Shocker, who plans to conquer JapanWas created... However, the contents refer to "Tiger Mask", Pointing out the child's desire to become a hero if he wears a mask, and the main character, Tsuyoshi Kujo, is an ordinary physical education teacher who gains the power of a hero by training, which was popular at that time. The content was strongly influenced by sports guts.. This plan was a "beating platform" by Hirayama, not submitted to the MBS side, but for Toei and Ishimori professionals... Hirayama says "Witchcraft book], I was inventing the setting of a "mask" called "Mysterious Iron Mask", and at that time I had listed Ishimori as a candidate for idea cooperation, but the plan wasTBS OfYoji HashimotoIt didn't happen over time.For this reason, this "Maskman K", which is a "mask" for Hirayama, was a long-sought setting.[Annotation 5].
Next was drafted "
1970Around the beginning of September, Hirose added an order called "Superhero riding a motorcycle",
After October, Toei side will assist HirayamaSeiji AbeJoin the producer.. After Ishimori participated, the MBS side issued a condition to start broadcasting saying "I want you to serialize manga in magazines".. Although it was difficult to realize the manga series, Hirayama, Abe, and Ishimori professional manager 3Weekly Shonen MagazineWas the editor-in-chief of KodanshaUchida MasaruAnd got approval at the end of the year.
In early November, Ishimori also created a design image of the protagonist hero, "Crossfire.", Hirayama and Yoshiteru Hikino, director of the MBS movie department, praised the crossfire design as "cool", and the title was officially decided to be "Cross Mask". In November, the MBS side planned "Cross Mask Crossfire". Drafted the book.. Initially in the role of HongoMasaomi Kondo, As a child of RuriYoko ShimadaWas planned.. The design for the examination of the cross fire,crossWith a motifLionThere is something with a motif.
In December, the title of the project title was "Kamen Rider"change to.Hiroshi FujiokaAnd Chieko Morikawa (Chieko Maki) Was chosen to play Hongo and RurikoTo the role of TobeiHigh gradeIs scheduled and the start of broadcasting1971It was decided to be April. However, as the plan passed through the MBS side, Ichikawa and Uehara at the end of the same year "Ultraman is back"I want to do it", Subsequent projects and screenplays will be led by Igami. As a substitute for himself, IchikawaMasayuki Shimada[Annotation 7]とMari TakizawaSince then, both have become the lead scriptwriters of this work..
In January 1971, the next day, Ishimori was a masked hero with the motif of the skull of his work, "I want to be a guy with a more grotesque reality".Skullman”(Published in the January 1970, 1 issue of Weekly Shonen Magazine) for this project,Kamen Rider Skullman] Character[Annotation 8].. Here, the protagonist was set up to be a remodeled human like a hostile monster, and some characters were sorted out as being a fugitive, and Fujibei became an exclusive trainer for the protagonist, making the story simpler. However, Watanabe dismissed this character as "Isn't it a work drawn before? It's a big game, so it's not a new character." From the Hakozaki Award, Deputy General Manager of MBS Television Sales Bureau,skullThere is an obstacle to the business," and an order is placed, and the plan is called for further consideration.
Ishimori was very disappointed with these orders, but he drew more than 50 design drawings, and among them, there was a powerful design drawing with the motif of the grasshopper in the insect picture book brought in by Kato Manager. .. There was also a thought that the face of the grasshopper was similar to the skull and the skull common to "Skullman", and the insect was "suitable for a hero who fights evil that destroys nature". Ishimori said, “Let's ask the child,” said his 50 or more design drawings of his son who was a kindergarten child at the time.Takeshi OnoderaHe immediately chose a grasshopper motif design... Hirayama handed this design to Watanabe, who was overjoyed to say, "This is the next time I can go." Watanabe immediately gave a go-ahead.
I was planning for Japan in 1971Itai-itai diseaseSuch asPollution problemIs shakingEnvironment AgencyWas just inaugurated.. According to Hiroshi Fujioka, the Kamen Rider sniffed the air of these times and appeared with the concept of "protecting the earth from environmental destruction"... It also appears in the following words of Ishimori
Grasshoppers are a symbol of nature.How about a hero with grasshopper ability confronting the destruction of nature?That's it.EnergyWindIt is.Wind energy is his driving force.There's a windmill mechanism on the buckle of his belt, where you get energy.
And Kamen Rider fought with the original jumping power and physical strength of grasshopper as a weapon, and the special moves such as rider kick and rider throw were inevitably born from it... Also, at that time, it was popular in AmericaHulk Hirayama's idea was adopted that the main character would not be transformed by wearing a mask, but instead would be transformed by nature and the body would be full of power..
When I brought this grasshopper design to the MBS Tokyo branch, I was relieved that Hakozaki was no longer a skull, but Shono decided to use a weak insect as a motif, "Is that grasshopper crushable if you grasp it?" I objected. On the other hand, Hirayama convinced that "grasshoppers are so small that they don't look strong, but if the insect's jumping ability becomes a person's size, it will be strong.".. The next day, Hirayama and Kato Manager who attended the MBS Osaka Headquarters' organization meeting sold as "insect humans" with "grasshoppers" lying down. As a result of Kato drawing a mask on the blackboard as "easy to understand even for children," the approval was finally obtained.
Negotiations for the above-mentioned "Shonen Magazine" magazine were in progress, but there were still many voices at the MBS company who were at risk of the design of this hero. On the other hand, Hirose convinced the company, "My son also says that the hero of a grasshopper riding a motorcycle is interesting. Let's bet on the feeling of a child here," and as a result, the program planning is promoted. It was decided to be done.
The mask has a design that makes it look like it is crying because there is a setting that "it has been remodeled by an adversarial organization."
In this way, the hero program plan with the motif of "grasshopper" is a hero of the grasshopper who fights on a motorcycle.Kamen Rider hot parking", but the MBS side's intention to be "too long" is "Kamen RiderIt was shortened to, The production decision from February 2 was made.
Originally, this work wasUltramanIt was said that there was a plan to make it a "work in which huge heroes and monsters fight". However, Ishimori is particular about life-size heroes, and enemy characters are also human forms.tightsIt is modeled mainly by the subject, and in the direction of thoroughly differentiating from the monster,MonsterWas called[Annotation 9].. However, there seems to be a difference in the production cost, and the production cost is multiplied by several times.Unlike Ultraman, Kamen Rider does not use expensive sets or miniatures, Almost without special effects, "I don't spend money, but I abuse my body."It was created as an action.
Established Toei Ikuta Studio
Preparations for the shooting base were being made in parallel with the planning... At that time, Toei's labor-management relations had become muddy,Spring fightThere is concern about the impact on the program production byOizumi studioThis is because it was necessary to prepare a shooting base other than[Annotation 10].. With Hirayama and Saito YoriteruToei Kyoto StudioYusaku Uchida, who was chased byKanagawaKawasaki CityTama Ward (currentlyAso) Suburban rental studioToei Ikuta StudioIt functioned as, and the production there was decided.
Uchida was in charge of production as the main staff.Judo straight line] Director, assistant director, production staff.. Uchida's idea that Ikuta Studio should not be used as a freelance partner has created a company called Tokyo Video Planning, which is in charge of production and production... Action from "Judo straight line"Ohno KenyukaiParticipated.. Character production and art in general deal with Daiei special effectsExtract productionIs in charge.. The lighting team and the shooting team were in poor managementDaieiThe staff of the Tokyo studio was gathered and participated as SK Pro (later renamed Production Shot)... In this way, an unusual staff organization that was not Toei's birth[Annotation 11].. The staff met on the 6th, and it was February 2th when we started shooting.
This work, which had some twists and turns in the planning stage, was not smooth sailing even when the program production started. Originally a rental studio Toei Ikuta Studio does not have satisfactory shooting equipment, there is only one flat base for shooting,PrefabBuiltBarracksOf the building when it rainsDubbingIt was a situation that could not be done.
Hiroshi Fujioka's accident injury and its effects
Thus, in the first episode when broadcasting startedAudience rating TheKey station・In the Kanto area, which is the NET broadcasting area, it was severe at 8.1%, but in the Kansai area, which is the MBS broadcasting area, it was 20.8%, which is a high rating compared to the Kanto area., MBS director Shono told Hirayama, "Kanto will eventually rise to over 20%. Let's flutter now and stop messing with the program.".
This work had a great influence before the start of broadcastingaccidentWas occurring. Shooting for episodes 9 and 10[Annotation 12]Fujioka fell on a motorcycle and suffered serious injury for 3 to 6 months, and he could not participate in the shooting.[Annotation 13].. For this reason, for the unfinished part, Fujioka's appearance that diverted Hongo's appearance scene etc. from the video up to the previous storyVoice actor-Rokuro Naya[Annotation 14]Completed with measures such as inserting dubbing by, increasing the appearance scenes of Kamen Rider, connecting the activities of the heroine Ruriko Midorikawa and the new character Kazuya Taki, and surpassed the immediate situation..
During this time, reexamination of the direction and new protagonists were discussed. Various developments are being considered, such as a replacement plan for the role of Hongo and a new content.. According to the minutes at the time reprinted in a related book, the director of MBS and the scriptwriter "may I kill Kamen Rider No. 1?" "It is easier to write than killing yourself Toru Hirayama argued against him, saying that "it would destroy the children's dream of almighty, and it is not good to kill the protagonist.".. At the same timeSpace monkey man GoriThere is a lot of huge hero programs such as "" and "Ultraman who came back", so there was also a plan to "enlarge Kamen Rider"[Annotation 15].
Introducing Hayato Ichimonji (Kamen Rider No. 2)
As a result of discussions in response to the above situation, a new development was decided in the form of "Hongo will go to the battle with the overseas Shocker branch and a new Kamen Rider will appear to succeed it"..
A new appearance in a hurryKamen Rider No. 2 = Hayato IchimonjiFor the role, first as a candidateTomokazu MiuraWas selected and had the approval of Mainichi Broadcasting, but this story disappeared as a result of a refusal from the Miura affiliated office.Finally, for this part,Judo straight line』I was old knowledge with the staffTsuyoshi SasakiWas chosen.. When Sasaki received the request for appearance,Theater company NLTIt was difficult to lose the role of Fujioka who was in the same period, but I accepted it on the condition of "representing until Fujioka returns".
Also, with this change of leading role, the problems on the program up to that point were corrected and renewed.
- On the stagesnackMoved to a racing club to increase the number of female regulars and brighten the atmosphere of the drama part.
- One character is more humorous than Hongo and is set as an urban character to enhance heroism..
- The Kamen Rider's design was made a little more flashy to enhance the character, and in order to avoid the difficulty of shooting at night, it has a color scheme that does not easily blend into the darkness.[Annotation 16].
- As a gorgeous show where the protagonist loses its gloryMakeover poseSet, and incorporated active transformation by one's own intention into one character.
Open your legs and move your arms greatlyTransform!!The transformation pose that shouts out is the director's from the time of the first volumeMinoru YamadaIt was demanded as a dynamic one that changes to a more abstract transformational description, but Sasaki at that timeMotorcycleBecause he didn't have a license for, there was also a side effect that he was unable to “transform while accelerating on a motorcycle” like Fujioka.[Annotation 17].. However, this makeover pose became very popular among children,Makeover boomIt caused a social phenomenon called. Such action during transformation was inherited as an important scene in later Kamen Rider series and other transformation heroes and heroines.
In addition, the popularity of the program increased as the location was expanded by local locations and the shockers side was strengthened by introducing large executives... Even in the Kansai area where Mainichi Broadcasting is in charge, the viewership rate remains in the 20% range, and the continuation after the 3rd cool was decided smoothly..
In addition, from the 14th episode to the 26th episode, there are many stories that are composed of two episodes of the first and the second part due to the intention of the production staff to “enlarge the scale of the story” and “fix the image of the monster”. Was.
Return of Takeshi Hongo (Kamen Rider No. 1 / New No. 1)
Fujioka, who was discharged from hospital in July and has been working on rehabilitation for three months, offered to return to Shono himself... This was the catalyst for Fujioka's return, but because Sasaki was the substitute, it became extremely popular than expected, so in the 4th cool, ``No. 1 Rider'' will appear as a guest.Double riderWas inserted as an event.
Celebrating Fujioka's return, episodes 40 and 41, which are return works,New YearAs a big event in KyushuSakurajima-Ebino PlateauIt became a location in[Annotation 18][Annotation 19].. Filming was done in a single character first in September, waiting for Fujioka's recovery, and from November to the end of the year, the double rider version and the movie version were filmed... The 41st episode received a maximum rating of 30.1%, and the 4th cool was well received by the double rider edition., Mainichi Broadcasting and Toei were still thinking of establishing a double rider, but in response to this offer, Sasaki said, "I promised Fujioka to make a comeback, so of course I should return it to Fujioka. If he wereappendixAs a result, I decided to continue the program with Fujioka's solo starring again from the 5th cool... The Kusatsu location in the 2th episode, which was the last shooting of the second volume, also served as a comfort to Sasaki and the staff..
Then, in episode 52 after Fujioka's wounds were completely healed, Hongo transformed under the setting that "one character departed in pursuit of the Shocker forces in South America."New issue 1The rider returned to the lead role in episode 53. At this time, the appearance was renewed,Rider, makeover!A new transformation pose called "" has been added[Annotation 20].. In addition, while the former No. 1 Hongo always had a double-blazer-like "scientist-like" style, the returning Hongo has increased the brightness and masculine wildness of a single character, and the design jacket Fashion has become more diverse, including tops and bottoms, leather jackets, and jeans.(Many of them were Fujioka's personal items). In addition, before the accidentBike helmetHongo had a no-hell style because he was not obliged to wearRoad Traffic LawHas been amended to make it mandatory to wear on "roads exceeding 40 km/h"[Annotation 21]After returning, I started to wear a helmet regularly.
Makeover boomIn the midst of "New Issue 1", various strengthening measures were examined to maintain popularity... In the summer when the audience rating tends to declineNew cycloneStarting with the appearance of, the event edition such as the reappearance of Kamen Rider No. 2 in the Rokko location edition and Kii location edition is included, Magazines published in the latter half of the programTV magazine], the formation of a boy Kamen Rider team linked with, the emergence of a new organization Gel Shocker instead of Shocker, the birth of Kamen Rider No. 3 was raised three strengthening measures.. Of these, Kamen Rider No. 3 does not appear in this work, and the next work "Kamen Rider V3Was developed into.
Due to the strategy of Mainichi Broadcasting, which aims to get new heroes to gain the support of viewers before the reorganization period in April, when there are many competing programs, move to "V4" in the middle of February, which has nothing to do with the reorganization period. Became.
The program attracted the attention of the mass media as a source of the social phenomenon "transformation boom." Even as of 2020, it is a work that was broadcast over the longest period in the Kamen Rider series.
The audience rating of the first episode broadcast in Kanto was 1%, but recorded 8.1% in Kansai.. The audience rating was steadily increased by various strengthening measures taken after the change of the leading actor due to the accident. By the end of September, the average viewership rate in Kanto exceeded 9% and in Kansai exceeded 15%. The average audience rating of all 20 episodes is 98% in Kanto and 21.2% in Kansai.[Annotation 22]The highest audience rating in Kanto is 30.1% (1972May 1Broadcast), Kansai 35.5% (1973May 2broadcast.Video researchAccording to the investigation).
The influence on children was great, and the play of becoming a rider became popular among children.1972May 9IsKumamotoA kindergarten child jumped from the roof of a three-story building called a rider jump, and an accident occurred in which he died after being seriously injured..
"Kamen Rider snack"(Calbee Confectionery) Appendix "Kamen Rider Card", "Doremi Cyclone" (Bridgestone bicycle), "Kamen Rider Transformation Belt" (Takatok tois,Poppies / CurrentBandai・Boy's Toy Division) also made a huge hit, and the commercialization fee reached 12 billion yen. It is a hit character before that "Astro boy], [Ghost Taro], "Ultraman" and other commercialization fees surpassed, became the highest character ever. The phenomenon of throwing away the sweets bought for card desire became a social problem[Annotation 23]However, Kamen Rider Snack was re-released as a reprint in a later year.
At Kodansha, a magazine for infants featuring this work "Fun kindergarten] Has increased the number of sales, so a TV magazine for children centered on "Kamen Rider"TV magazineWas published. afterwards,Akita Shotenof"Adventure king] OrKurosaki Publishingof"Tv land, Etc., followed by competing magazines and built a big genre..
The Toei Television Department at that time was full of staff from the movie that became the Shayoyo Sangyo, and budget management continued to make a deficit, but succeeded in establishing a character business with this work as a trigger..
Kamen Rider became the basis of the Toei special effects hero later on. Meanwhile, he worked on the Heisei Kamen Rider seriesShinichiro Shirakura"I cannot defeat (depict) evil because there is a risk of becoming "bully" even if it is done for justice with the conventional work method of "Kamen Rider"" ing.
Chieko Maki who plays Ruriko and FujibeiShoji Kobayashi,Ohno KenyukaiIs appointed by Hirayama. According to Hirayama, from "Ultraman" to "Captain ultraIt was said that he was appointed this time because he got acquainted with Kobayashi who plays the role of Muramatsu cap and fell in love with young actors and their personality at the TBS program takeover event.. Maki appearedEmeronshampoo(LionHirayama watched the CM of ), fell in love with the neat image and was appointed.. Yoko Shimada, who plays Hiromi, was named as Ruriko Midorikawa in the "Cross Kamen" project book,Since I was in the same office as Fujioka, Fujioka's manager told me to use it together, but I appointed it, but since Maki was decided to play Ruriko, the producer Abe Made Shimada appear as a friend of Ruriko.
It is said that Jiro Chiba, who plays the role of Taki, decided between Abe and Uchida. There was also a plan to make Chiba appear as Kamen Rider No. 2, but my brother'sShinichi ChibaShowed difficulty and could not be realized.. The Chiba brothers and Uchida have had friendships since Uchida was in the box office, and Jiro agreed to "for Uchida-san" when he appeared in this work... Jiro Chiba was still a starring candidate at the time of "Mask Man K".
others,Shocker executives[Source required]All of the "Rider Girls" are appointed by Abe.. this houseYamamoto LindaWas already a singer and was well known[Annotation 24]The offer was accepted because he was refraining from singing to transfer his office... After Yamamoto,Takami Emily-MimmyHalf and quarter women are always used, but Abe says, "I'm not particularly aware of this, and maybe that was because of the balance of the cast.".. Yasuharu Miura, who plays Goro, is a guestHiroko HayashiIn addition, Abe was appointed by the training center.
The voice of the monster on the shocker sideTheater EchoThe actors who belonged to the film were unified by Abe's previous movie "Gamma No. 3 Space OperationIt was a connection from.. Be one of the voice actorsRitsuo SawaStates that the entertainer Theatre Echo was called because no ordinary actor would take on the role of a monster... The voice actor rotation was decided after discussions between Katsumi Ota, who was in charge of recording, and Naokazu Tadera, the manager of Theatre Echo..
The action isJudo straight lineFrom the flow fromOhno KenyukaiWas in charge of.. The swordsman continues to the same workKazutoshi Takahashi, But in the latter half, after acting as a substitute for injured TakahashiOkada MasaruWas in charge of.. In the first episode, Kohtaro Ono, the president of Ono Kenyukai, took the sword in place of Takahashi, where the shooting of "Judo Straight Line" remained... In the Hokkaido location of episodes 19 and 23, Kazutoshi Takahashi could not participate in the location,Iizuka MinoruWas in charge of the sword.
Kamen Rider's suit actors initially excluded professional actionsHiroshi FujiokaAlthough he was in charge of himself, Masaru Okada was mainly in charge after Fujioka's injury surrender.. In the second volume that follows, with OkadaFumiya NakamuraPlayed the second issue.. In the new issue 1,Nakayasashi TetsuyaPlayed the new No. 1, but NakayashikiSuperman Barom 1After moving toYutaro OsugiWas appointed.. After that, Nakasashiki played No. 1 again in the final stage with the transfer of Osugi..
Muromachi Racing of the car stunt team was in charge of the bike stunt.. Initially, the team's representative Kenzo Muromachi was scheduled to act as a Kamen Rider's stunt, but after only the opening video was taken over, he was replaced by Haruo Ohashi because he was too busy... Ohashi was in charge until the end of the first year, but in the second year, the Meinstantman was not revealed, and it is said that the staff of Muromachi Racing took turns... Sometimes he helped makeup Hideo Koyama because he was good at driving a motorcycle..
Many directors and assistant directors participated from "Judo Straight Line", and shooting and lighting were handled by Daiei graduates, but at the beginning there were many collisions due to the difference in the shooting method between Toei and Daiei... In Toei, there were features such as moving the sword fight while shooting, and many cut splits, but Daiei is good at shooting while fixing the camera and shooting one long cut over time, Daiei Shuu Yamamoto, who was the director of photography at, said he was outraged at the instruction to move the camera... Also, in Toei, the direction of lighting was to illuminate everything on the screen and show the star's expression clearly even in dark scenes, but Koji Ota from Daiei had a priority on atmosphere in Daiei and a budget to prepare lighting. We decided to illuminate only the person because the lack of.. Even at night, Ota's intention is to shoot at night without using the technique of shooting in the daytime using a blue filter called "Tsubushi" as much as possible... Ota's lighting has succeeded in creating a mysterious result, resulting in a different atmosphere from conventional Toei works, which is said to have been a factor that contributed to the popularity of this work..
The first and third episodes of the pilot version were "Key hunterWas in charge ofKoichi TakemotoWas directed by.. Yusaku Uchida, the director of Ikuta Studios, said that he had an intention to appeal the seriousness of Toei to the daily broadcast by using Takemoto who was active in the hit "Ki Hunter" at the time..
Participated from "Judo Straight Line"Itaru OritaWas also looking for a studio with Yusaku Uchida before the program started... Orita did almost all of the opening and ending production, but because other outside directors have different guarantees, Orita who was the only Toei employee director at the beginning of the program was selected... Also, because he was the only Toei employee director, he said that he had a hard time in the early stages of the program because he didn't get along with the people from Daiei.
Participated from the 3rd coolKatsuhiko TaguchiFrom the beginning of the programToei Ikuta StudioIt was called by the director Yusaku Uchida,NobuhiroshaOf productionGuts JunSince I was participating in (TBS system), I was initially in charge of scriptwriting with Kunagi Yamazaki..
Of the main writerMasaru InoueIs "Masked ninja red shadowAnd 'Giant robo"SuchToru HirayamaHe has been the main writer for the production work of, and participated in this work from the planning stage... Inoue was in charge of more than 1/3 of the total, mainly in the number of important stories, but in the latter halfSuperman Barom 1And 'Transformation Ninja ArashiWas also busy, and became a factor for many screenwriters to participate.[Annotation 25].. ProducerSeiji AbeTestify that he became late in writing as he got busy.. In this work, the description that makes people and events come to have a more realistic appearance than Iue's previous works... About this writerMasahisa AkahoshiIs "Witchcraft book』And the existence of Shotaro Ishinomori influences.
Masayuki Shimada was inexperienced at the time of participation, and Shimada originally wrote the 4th episode that he was in charge of, but decided that Abe was not useful and ordered his teacher Ichikawa to write..
I participated from the second half of the 4th coolIshimori ShiroParticipated in this work by pleading with Katsuhiko Taguchi, who was in sync with his college days, because his son was hurt... For the same reason at the same time,Ultraman A] Is also writing.
Goro Oketani, who was in charge of the script for episode 70, is a pseudonym of Kyoji Sekiguchi, who later served as TV Asahi Drama Director... Sekiguchi, who was also known as a novelist at the time, sold to Abe in college and participated in this work, but he wrote only one..
Hirayama dared to remove the hero drama Theory about the direction of the script,UltramanIt is said that Kamen Rider appeared not only at the end like ``, but also at the early stage like the first round and the second round of Spo root thing..
There are few works that became completely NG in the script of this work.. Abe has to pay the writing fee to the scriptwriter even if it becomes NG, so it is said that it will be established if the script that the broadcast side said that it is not interesting everyday will be established and it will be adopted almost. Testifying.
Art and modeling
Art and modeling is a modeling company "Extract productionWas in full charge.. Toei Ikuta Studio Director Yusaku Uchida introduced the company to Shigeo Maeno, a leading figure in visual arts.Masao YagiTook on this job because it was a time when the work of overseas works had finished.
At the preparation stage, he was an expert officerRikuo MikamiCentered around the company, Yukio Fujisaki, the chief modeling officer of the company, and Tomohisa Yano, Daiei, participated in the exhibition. In charge of each set.. After the start-up work, MikamiGenie gallonTo leave the scene and participate inTakahashi AkiraEntrusted to.. Takahashi as an assistantYagi IsaoWas in charge of the subsequent art.
Takahashi and his team are stationed at Toei Ikuta Studio, and they do everything, including set design and costume repair. The design of the monster was designed by Shotaro Ishimori for the early spider man, bat man, and scorpion man, but the scorpion man was redesigned by Mikami to be a modeling design, and the design after the Sarasenian of the fourth episode was by Takahashi... The initial three bodies that Mikami worked on were made by stamping, but this method similar to the movie takes time, so after that it was changed to the method of directly attaching to tights..
Later, according to Hirayama, the production cost paid to Toei from the MBS side is 1 million yen per episode.However, due to the lack of art budget, Shocker was planning an image of a machine panel as a measure of bitterness.HideoutInside, it became a drawing of a surprising pattern drawn by expert Akira Takahashi[Source required].. The same professionalRikuo MikamiCommented, "Thanks to it, it became an eerie one with a biological feel.".
- Modeling of Kamen Rider
- The mask of Kamen Rider is divided into upper and lower parts, and it is made by replicating the clay prototype with FRP resin... The clay prototype was created by Fujisaki and finished by Mikami.[Annotation 26].
- There are two types, "A type" for action and "B type" for super up shooting with electric decoration, but in the first episode A type "crusher" (from the nose to the chin (Fanged part of the) was damaged, and the image was taken leaving a repair mark... After that, the B type, which was supposed to be for up, was also driven out for shooting while repeating repairs, and two types always appeared on the screen. The clear difference between the two is the location of the clear cover retaining screw attached to the "viewing window" under the C-eye (the compound eye). The masks used in all 2 episodes were all duplicated from the same model. In addition to FRP,latexA soft action mask pulled out of rubber is also used.
- A radio antenna was used for the antenna. The root was made of the same material as in episode 1, but it broke during the shooting, so the bicycle brake wire has been used since then. The C-eye was pressed with a square stick from the back side while the transparent polyester resin cast into the mold was still soft to form a step pattern. This methodTohomovies"Mothra"(1961,Honda InoshiroDirector) monsterMothraIs a technique used to express the compound eyes of[Annotation 27].
- Kamen Rider's costume was proposed by MikamiUltramanUsed inWetsuitsAvoidRider suitWas selected.. Originally, upper and lower suits made of deer leather materialWas torn by action, and at the time of the first episode, repair marks could already be seen on the left knee. For this reason, it became a vinyl leather material, and after the first issue, it became a jersey material. The mask production was not in time at the beginning of the shooting of the first episode[Annotation 28]Therefore, it started from a shocker's operating room scene without using a mask, and finally the mask was completed on February 2, and on the 10thOgouchi DamKamen Rider's action shooting was done from the location.
- At the beginning, the basic tone of the mask, which was green, became a dark green color close to black, according to Watanabe's opinion, "Is there a green hero?", It was not possible to distinguish it in a dark scene, so it was painted with pearl powder. These two types, A and B, have been recolored and used as is as the No. 2 rider. The green color becomes brighter when entering the first issue, but this is also because the color spray used for painting differs in color depending on the dryness and sunshine conditions of each season. Also, assuming repairs at event locations such as location and character show,AsahipenThere is also consideration that the color that can be obtained and applied by anyone anywhere in the country is prioritized, such as the color spray of.
Takeshi Hongo(） / Kamen Rider (No. 1)
- Appeared in episodes 1-13, 40, 41, 49, 51-98[Annotation 29].
- The protagonist of this work. Jonan University[Annotation 30]An excellent scientist who belongs to the biochemistry laboratoryAuto racerBut also.
- IQ600. Due to his superhuman talent of sports versatility, he is kidnapped by a shocker and transformed into a human being, but he escapes to the point of brain remodeling and decides to fight against shocker for justice.
- At the end of the 13th episode, he went abroad and was mainly fighting against the shocker of the European branch, but in the 40th episode he returned to Japan temporarily after Dr. Shinigami. After that, he returned to Japan several times and fought together with Hayato Ichimonji, and from the 53rd episode he once again devotes himself to the shocker battle in Japan.
Hayato Ichimonji(） / Kamen Rider (No. 2)
- Appeared in episodes 14-52, 72/73, 93/94, 98.
- Another protagonist of this work. Freeカ メ ラ マ ンAnd at the same timejudo6 stepskarateHe is also a master of martial arts with 5 steps. The ability and features are expected by Shocker and modified as a second Kamen Rider, but he is rescued by Hongo before brain modification and decides to fight Shocker.
- From Episode 14, he took over the protection of Japan in place of Hongo, who had traveled abroad, but after Episode 52, he took over to Hong America by switching to Hongo again. After that, he returned to Japan several times and is fighting as a double rider.
Kamen Rider collaborators
- Appeared in all episodes.A teacher as an auto racer in Hongo.He was the earliest person to know the secret of Hongo, and while supporting both physically and mentally as a collaborator of Kamen Rider, he also witnessed combat training as a trainer and brought out the rider's ability.Initially, he ran a snack Amigo, but at the same time Hongo left Japan, he opened a motorcycle supply store "Tachibana Auto Corner" and launched the Tachibana Racing Club.He treats Ichimonji, Taki, and female members of the racing club like a father, and when he organizes a boy Kamen Rider corps, he becomes the chairman and puts more effort into supporting the riders.
- Appeared in episodes 11, 13-19, 21-82, 84-98.本郷の全日本モトクロス選手権大会におけるライバルに当たるオートレーサーで、ショッカーを追っていたAn auto racer who was a rival in Hongo's All Japan Motocross Championship, he was chasing Shocker.FBISpecial investigator. Has the same riding technique as Hongo.
- Participate in the battle when his wedding was attacked by Geva Condor. According to the scenario, the wedding was also a camouflage marriage for chasing Shocker, but in the play it is still married.
- With the advent of one letter, he began to fight with riders in earnest, playing a role such as a criminal investigation by shockers and a pipe role with public institutions, while also serving as a partner of No. 1 and 2 in combat and rider training. .. Although not a remodeled person, he was an excellent investigator and continued to support the rider until the destruction of Gelshocker with his fighting power and excellent information gathering ability, even with several fighters. After forming a boy rider corps, he served as the captain of the boy rider team and became a good brother for the children.
- In Episode 98, he completed his mission in Japan by destroying Gelshocker and returned to the United States. Since then, it has not appeared in the Kamen Rider series.
- According to Toru Hirayama's novel,
- “A third-generation Nikkei from Oklahoma City in the south of the United States. Although he was bullied during his childhood, he trained himself to become a boss for a bad boy in the local area. However, he was kicked by a black driver Jackie and nasal pillar. Was broken, and he grew up in mind and body as he traveled around the world following him.Southeast AsiaThen he meets Jackie again and tries to learn Kempo from his teacher Jin Lun, but he gets caught up in the Vietnam War and fights against the US soldiers at random. After that, together with Hongo, Shiro Kazami (Kamen Rider V3)Paris Dakar RallyJoin in. After returning to Japan, he was caught by the FBI for treason in Vietnam,Hoover SecretaryAnd became a member of the FBI.''
- To say.
- actedJiro ChibaAccording to Mr. Hirayama, the waterfall looks stronger than Hongo in the action scene, so he was instructed by Hirayama that "If you kill three fighters, you will be killed by the fourth.".
- It was not realized, but a plan to become Kamen Rider No. 3 scheduled to appear in the latter half of the programAnd the next work "Kamen Rider V3]Rider manPlan to reappearThe deployment of such as was also considered.
- Only episode 1 appears. He is a teacher of Hongo, an authority on biochemistry, and a professor at the Institute of Biochemistry, Johoku University, where Hongo attends. He was abducted by Shocker and was involved in research on remodeling humans, but he knew the true purpose of the organization and rescued Hongo, which was on the verge of brain remodeling. He was liable to recommend Hongo to the subject, and he continued to wonder about the rebellion against shockers, but he was assassinated by a spider man during the escape and was assassinated, becoming a bubble. Disappears.
- Although not clearly depicted in the play, it is the central person who developed the Kamen Rider in the setting. In Toru Hirayama's short story,
- "In front of Hongo, I made a prototype that should be called Kamen Rider No. 0, but died without being able to bear its ability. As a result of struggling with a severe conscience, I will raise questions about Shocker. Later, he escaped. On the other hand, I could not stand the fierce responsibility of the chief, and recommended the disciple Hongo to the subject."
- Although not clearly depicted in the play, it is the central person who developed the Kamen Rider in the setting. In Toru Hirayama's short story,
- Is stated.
- Although it is a magazine setting[Detailed information for identifying documents],Kamen Rider X』Dr. Keitaro Shin,Kamen Rider (new)The reason that Dr. Keitaro Shido had the technology to convert into a rider is said to have been related to him.
- Other appeared works
- Novel work "SIC HERO SAGA MASKED RIDER EDITION SPECIAL EPISODE -Escape-"
- The history of Takeshi Hongo's remodeling and escape is drawn from the perspective of Dr. Midorikawa, and the reasons for choosing Takeshi Hongo are also discussed.
- Novel work "SIC HERO SAGA MASKED RIDER X EDITION -Zeus's Son-"
- "Kamen Rider X] Only the name appears in a novel work that is a later story. Keitaro Taro and Dr. Curse are said to be good friends who teach at Johoku University, and Dr. Curse, who was connected to Shocker, recommended Dr. Midorikawa.
- Appeared in episodes 1-13.The only daughter of Dr. Midorikawa, he worked part-time at Amigo, run by Tachibana, while attending the Faculty of Letters at Johoku University.When Midorikawa was assassinated, he misunderstood Hongo as the culprit.After the misunderstanding was resolved in the second episode, he became a collaborator of Hongo and contributed to the battle with Shocker as a partner, but he did not know that Hongo was a rider.本郷に想いを寄せていた節があり、第2話で後を追ってヨーロッパに渡るThere is a section that had a feeling for Hongo, and in episode 13 we will go to Europe later.[Annotation 31].
- Subsequent news was not described in the play, but the producer of the programToru HirayamaIn a novel written byオーストリアIt is said that Hongo entrusted Ruriko to the family of young Ruriko's childhood scientist Karl and his family in order to shake off Ruriko's thoughts..
- Played RurikoChieko MakiWore a wedding dress for the first time in the 11th episode of a camouflaged marriage scene to lure Gueva Condor. However, it is a scene where the monster Geva Condor is chased,Commenting on "You messed up a young girl's dream"[Source required].
- At the planning stage, Masao of the first grader as a younger brother of Ruriko was set as a regular character, but it was rejected because the story of an adult depicting the remorse of a remodeled human being was aimed at by the transition of the plan..
- Other appeared works
- "New Kamen Rider SPIRITS"
- After appearing as it was at the time of the TV version in a work depicting the time of this work (an extra edition depicting a single-character remodeling), it also appeared in the main story in the appearance of time. As a scientist, he will work with SPIRITS to find a clue to defeat the Badan Syndrome.
- Appeared in episodes 1, 2, 4-25, and 34.A classmate who attends the same Faculty of Letters as Ruriko, he was involved in the incident because he had a part-time job at Amigo, and after that he began to cooperate in the battle of Hongo and his friends.Even after Hongo and Ruriko left, he remained at the Tachibana Racing Club and cooperated with Ichimonji.
- Appeared in episodes 2, 4-15. Amigobartender.. He was a weak but good young man who gave Hongo and others a place to rest. He disappeared after he was involved in the opening of Tachibana Auto Corner and Racing Club.
- Rider girls
- A generic term for the women who supported the rider's battle. Although this name is not used in the play, it is used when generically naming them in commercial magazines.
- Seiji Abe, who was in charge of casting, said, "I didn't give it any personality so that I couldn't wait at all.".
- Other appeared works
- "Kamen Rider SPIRITS"
- Yuri, Mali, and Michi appeared as Ishikawa Ikueikai staff along with Goro. Goro's favorite is "Aechan-sensei".
- Emi, Mika, Tokko, Yokko, and Choco helped Ishikura Ikueikai to cook.
- Appeared in episodes 14-59, 61-64, 66, 67, 69-98.Hiromi's friend and the longest-running rider girl.Self-identified as a one-letter assistant, he is a user of the first stage of karate (three stages later).At first, she was a woman with a light tone like other rider girls, but in the second half, she supported the rider's battle with Taki and Fujibei as a leader of girls.
- While most of the members disappeared without explanation, she continued to play an active part until the final episode. Producer Abe says, "I didn't have a reason to drop it.".
- Appeared in episodes 14-25, 29-38. Hiromi's friend.fencingI am good at, and joined to improve the proportions.He was curious and enthusiastically appealed to the photographer, Ichimonji, to make him a photographic model.
- Appeared in episodes 14-18, 20, 21, 24, 25. Hiromi's friend. A male-dominated woman who is good at Aikido. You can ride a 90cc motorcycle.
- Producer Abe states that he has set it up because he's a "Kamen Rider" so he has a daughter who can ride a motorcycle.".
- Appeared in episodes 40-66, 68. Active in Switzerland as an assistant to Hongo. He came to Japan following Dr. Shinigami and remained in Japan. Good at cryptanalysis and aikido.
- Initially planned to leave with Mika, but since only one new rider girl was planned to appear in the combination, the appearance was continued provisionally..
- Appeared in episodes 40-52. Like Emi, he was active in Switzerland as an assistant to Hongo. He came to Japan with Emi and remained in Japan. He is good at Trump fortune telling and Trump shuriken.
- Appears in episodes 53-69.Tama Animal ParkHe met Hongo and his friends when he was attacked by Jaguar Man, and after the case was resolved, he helped Tachibana Racing.I have a sharp sense.
- There is no clear character setting, and it is introduced in the books as a cook in the racing club..
- Until the credits of Episode 59MitsukoIt was mistakenly stated that this was originally planned to appear as a combination of Tocco and Mitsuko, but since Mitsuko's role was not decided and there was only one person, it is said that the name name was confused within the staff.
- Appeared in episodes 70-98.Appeared with the introduction of lilies.After the boy rider corps was established, he was in charge of communication and clerical work.He has a gentle personality and has few words.
- Appeared in episodes 70-98.Appeared with the introduction of lilies.He was a carefree person, and he was always eating something with the setting "I like chocolate", which made people wonder.After the boy rider corps was established, he was in charge of communication and clerical work.
- The character setting was a flashy and meha personality contrary to Yocco.
- Appeared in episodes 14-62, 65. A boy who came and went to the club at the same time the Tachibana Racing Club was established. My parents are already dead.
- He is often involved in cases with other adults, but he often contributes to solving cases by providing information. Although he is a naughty boy, he is a talented person who competes for the best grade in his class. Hongo, Ichimonji, Taki, and Rider Girls are like brothers, and they are called "○○○ older brother (in case of Hongo, big brother)" or "○○ older sister". I don't know that Hongo and the one letter are riders, and I yearn for them.
- After introducing Naoki and Mitsuru to the racing club, he finally discontinued episode 65 to give them the role.
- Other appeared works
- "New Kamen Rider SPIRITS"
- Appears in a greatly grown form in Tokyo, which was dominated by Shocker and the Delzer army. Together with Rider Girls, we have established "Ishikura Ikueikai", an organization that protects children from damage caused by the terrorist activity of an evil organization. I chase after No. 1 who was abducted by Shocker with my children, and boarded into Zocker's hideout with ZX.
- Shonen Kamen Rider Corps
- In episode 74, Fujibei is a private support organization formed by gathering boys and girls from all over the country who cooperate with riders.Fujibei is the chairman, Taki is the captain, and Yuri Choco Yoko is the correspondent.There is also a self-defense organizational implication as Shocker's actions become public and more children are involved in the incident.The trademark is a helmet that imitates a rider's mask and a red tie uniform (changed twice in the work), and collects information on shockers and gel shockers while acting on a dedicated bicycle (the collected information is a pendant). It is a system that reports to the headquarters using a type communication device or a contact carrier pigeon with individual membership numbers registered, and informs the rider).The headquarters is located in a three-story building near Tokyo, and female members of the Tachibana Racing Club are in charge of collecting information and clerical work as headquarters staff, and are fully equipped with various communication equipment, maps, and membership lists.The members were organized nationwide and were a great force in fighting Shocker and Gel Shocker.
- Originally, the performance of Yasuharu Miura, who played the role of Goro, was highly evaluated, so it was considered on the assumption that Goro would be the center... When appearing in the magazine "TV magazineRecruitment of members was carried out in 』and received a great response.
- Naoki, Mitsuru
- Appeared in episodes 62-64, 68-70, 72-98. Introduced by Goro, he started going in and out of racing clubs from episode 62. Often two people act together, and the character wasn't drawn as well as Goro. Mitsuru's older sister appeared in Episode 2. After the formation of the Shonen Rider Corps, he played an active role as a leader and fulfilled his role until the final battle with Gelshocker.
- It was created as a regular boy instead of Goro's Yasuharu Miura.
Episode 1-The mysterious international secret organization that plans to conquer the world that appeared in Episode 79. Members were brainwashed by remodeling surgery on humans with excellent intelligenceMonsterIt is composed mainly of, and the monsters are manipulated by unidentified leaders to perform various crimes and sabotage.
- Appears in the whole story. Shocker ruler.
- Colonel Zol
- The first Japanese branch executive.
- Dr. Shinigami
- The second generation of Japanese branch executives.
- Hell Ambassador
- The second generation of Japanese branch executives.
Episode 80-The mysterious international secret organization that has attempted to conquer the world that appeared in Episode 98. A new organization that merges and reorganizes the dark organization Geldam and its own organizational shocker.
- Gel shocker
- The owner of Gelshocker and the same person as the leader of Shocker.
- Black general
- Gershocker Japan Branch Great Executive.
- Shocker rider
- Six remodeled humans with the same appearance as Kamen Rider 1 and 2.
Kamen Rider No. 1 and No. 2
A modified human for combat modified by a shocker. Both escaped the brain remodeling and escaped from Shocker's hideout, fighting against Shocker to protect human freedom.
In episodes where two Kamen Riders co-star after the 40th episode, the transforming rider of HongoKamen Rider No. 1, A single character transforming riderKamen Rider No. 2Came to be called distinctively[Annotation 32]However, the name and credit in the play of this work areKamen RiderIt is unified in. The two Kamen Riders called each other "Hongo" and "Ichimonji" by their real names.
Although the basic specifications are the same for both, No. 1 has a variety of special moves, and No. 2 has high fighting ability and destructive power, so in magazine development etc., it is called "1 of skill / No. 2 of power" Was done[Annotation 33].
As the name of the rider, as its name implies, it has a high performanceオ ー ト バ イCan be used.
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider- Hiroshi Fujioka(1-10, 40/41, 49, 51-65, 68-98[Annotation 34]）
- Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider- Tsuyoshi Sasaki(14-52, 72/73, 93/94, 98)
- Kazuya Taki- Jiro Chiba(11, 13-19, 21-82, 84-98)
- Tachibana Tobei[C 1] - Shoji KobayashiÖ 1 - 98 Õ
- Ruriko Midorikawa- Chieko MakiÖ 1 - 13 Õ
- Hiromi Nohara- Yoko Shimada(1, 2, 4-25, 34)
- Shiro-Jo Honda (2, 4-15)
- Lily Wakako Oki(14-59, 61-64, 66, 67, 69-98)
- Mari- Yamamoto Linda(14-25, 29-38, 39 (credit only))
- Michi- Katsumi Nakajima(14-18, 20, 21, 24, 25)
- Goro Ishikura- Yasuharu Miura(14-62, 65)
- Emi- Takami Emily(40-66, 68)
- Mika-Yoko Sugibayashi (40-52)
- Tocco[C 2] -Machiko Nakajima[C 3]Ö 53 - 69 Õ
- Naoki- Tomoki Yazaki(62-64, 68-70, 72-98)
- Mitsuru- Yoshikazu Yamada(62-64, 68-70, 72-98)
- Yokko- Nakata YoshikoÖ 70 - 98 Õ
- Chocolate- MimmyÖ 70 - 98 Õ
- Colonel Zol- Jiro MiyaguchiÖ 26 - 39 Õ
- Dr. Shinigami- Hideyo Tenmoto(40-52, 61, 63, 68)
- Hell Ambassador- Kenji Ushio[C 4](53-62, 64-67, 69-79)
- General Black- Niwa MatasaburoÖ 80 - 98 Õ
Main guest performers
- Dr. Midorikawa[Annotation 36] - Kiyoshi Nonomura (1)
- Shocker scientist[Annotation 36] --Takataka Ueda (Chief),Hiroya Ishimaru,Maruyama Eiji (1)
- Miho Yamano[Annotation 36] --Chie Kobayashi (2)
- Kishimori Assistant[Annotation 36] --Tatsujiro (2, 5)
- Tamotsu (resident of the condominium)[Annotation 36] --Yoshige Nagai (2)
- Elderly Ito- Yoichiro Mikawa (3)
- Miyashita Yukie- Yukiko Shino (4)
- Kenji Miyashita-Yoshihide Goto (4)
- Combatant No. 3- Masashi Ishibashi (4)
- Chikako Amemiya- Ryuko Mizukami (5)
- Tatsuo Sunada- Takashi Kanda (6, 7)
- Yuki Sunada-Kujie Arai[C 6] (6/7)
- Dr. Heinrich (act)-A. Ungan (6/7)
- Dr. Heinrich (voice)- Osamu Ichikawa[C 7] (6/7)
- Naoki Abe-Kenji Saijo (6)
- Ryuzo Ikeda- S. Takatsu (8)
- Red Combatant Kagemura- Rikiya Iwaki (8)
- Sachiko Ikeda-Junko Kawasaki (8)
- Kondo Kazuo- Moriya Hiroya (9)
- Takehiko Kondo-Masayuki Ishii (9)
- Security guard - Masayuki Kato , Goro Matsunaga (9)
- Ryoko Ayakoji- Arai Shigeko (10)
- Inspector Koga- Okumura Konobu (10)
- Toru Koga-Naoyuki Tsuji (10)
- Director of Japan Gold Depository- Tetsuya Yamaoka (10)
- Yoko Taki-Rumi Katsura (11, 13)
- Boy-Tomoki Yazaki (11)
- Jonan University Researcher A- Kinji Takinami (11)
- Shirakawa Tamotsu- Teruo Yoshida (12)
- Machiko Shirakawa- Yayoi Watanabe (12)
- Dr. Shirakawa's assistant- Forest (12)
- Female Executive Maya- Truth Anne (16/17)
- Ring announcer- Akira Oizumi (16/17)
- Hurricane Joe-Riki Harada (16)
- Kiyoshi Kusuga-Kazuya Watanabe[C 8] (16/17)
- Daisuke Tadokoro-Jiro Saigo (18)
- Masaru Tadokoro- Hiroyuki Takano (18)
- Kanda- Hiroyuki Miya (19)
- Kazuhiko Yoshioka-Joji Tsurumi (20)
- Prof. Koizumi-Kosuke Nono (20)
- Miki Yoshioka-Hiroko Ikeda (21)
- Elina Sugisaki-Masako Mizuki (22)
- Aoyagi Noboru-Shino Sugiura (22)
- Miyuki Aoyagi- Hiroko Saito (22)
- Dr. Osumi- Hajime Izu (23)
- Researcher A-Sakyo Mikami (23)
- Koike Assistant- Hirohisa Nakata (24/25)
- Hiroshi Matsumoto-Mitsuo Nakamura (24)
- Kimiko Koizumi- Hiroko Hayashi[C 9] (24/25)
- Guard-Hiroya Ishimaru[C 10] (24)
- Policeman-Shoichi Hirashima,Arimoto Kintaka, Hayashi Hiroshi, Takeda Kazuhiko (26)
- Namie Ikusawa-Natsue Arai (27)
- Children-Peter Minowa,Hitoki Iizuka Other (27)
- Aikawa Yutaka-Yamato Gaku (28)
- Shinji Aikawa-Hiromi Suzuki (28)
- Kota Kawamoto-Tomomune Yamauchi (29)
- Kawamotoe- Miyuki Ueda (29)
- Koichiro Shimura- Yoshihiro Kitahara (30)
- Natsue Shimura-Chidori Isono (30)
- Wataru Shimura-Mitsumasa Ishihara (30)
- Izaki- Tetsuya Oshita[C 11] (31)
- Takeo Izaki- Osamu Sakuta (31)
- Chiaki Odagiri-Machiko Sugimoto (32)
- Atsuko Odagiri- Mayumi Sakuma (32)
- Goto - Jun Takigawa (32)
- Connie Yamada-Mieko Saegusa (33)
- Susumu Ogata-Masayuki Ishii (33)
- Origuchi Seicho- Fujio Murakami (34)
- Monzen Kinuko-Ryuko Mizukami (34)
- Shocker Executive Liaison- Iizuka Minoru (34)
- Kenzo Gouda- Tadashi Okuno (36)
- Yuji Gota- Hasegawa Honor (36)
- Dr. Ohno-Osamu Maruyama (36)
- Kimoto Mitsuru- Norihiko Umechi (37)
- Noriko Kimoto- Saori Maki (37)
- Seki Toshihiko- Akitake Kono (38)
- Akemi Seki-Akiko Sekiguchi (38)
- Sanae- Machiko Washio (39)
- Shocker Executive Liaison-Enbel Altenby (39)
- Kumiko Hayase-Miyuki Mogi (39)
- Tatsuharu-Go Isoya (41)
- Mother of Tatsuji, Maki-Hideyo Otsubo (41)
- Hiroshi Okano-Yoshihide Goto[C 12] (42)
- Dr. Namikawa-Taizo Mizumura (43)
- Chief of Criminal Affairs-Zenji Yamada (43)
- Dr. Ando-Sentaro Tatsumi (43)
- Namiki Junko-Keiko Sanada (44)
- Namiki Mako-Sanada Nobuko (44)
- Dr. Yajima- Tadao Ikeda[C 13](45)
- The mud Hiroshi Kawanaka(Genji), Hanamaki Goro(Iron) (45)
- Midori Yajima-Mari Kawasaki (45)
- Saburo Mikawa-Hiroya Morita (46)
- Mikawa Tadashi- Nobuhisa Sano (46)
- Yasuo Izumi-Ryoichi Yamazaki (47)
- Fuki Izumi-Michiko Obata (47)
- Hideo Yamazaki- Nagasawa Dai (48)
- Eiko Yamazaki-Keiko Niigusa (48)
- Hisashi Yamazaki-Mitsuma Ishihara (48)
- Kenzo Nakayama- Aono Heiyoshi (49)
- Tamekichi Kaneo- Mitsuo Ando (49)
- Hiroshi Nakayama-Hiroyuki Takano (49)
- Sakura Miyashita-Kujie Arai (49)
- Dr. Shimizu- Kitamachi Shiro (50)
- Dr. Oshita- Toshio Hosokawa (51)
- Assistant Kobayashi-Kenji Saijo (51)
- Meiko-Fumiko Aizawa (52)
- Meiko's father- Moriya Toshishi (52)
- Meiko's Mother-Kiyoko Shimokawa (52)
- Little Bird Shop Owner-Rikiya Iwaki (52)
- Voice of announcer- Suzuki Yasuaki (53)
- Cop- Masaaki Tsukada (54)
- Igawa-Minoru Takashima (55)
- Announcer Yamamoto-Yasuaki Suzuki (55)
- Masako-Saito Hiroko (55)
- Shunsaku Katayama-Yoshiro Kitahara (56)
- Yukihiko Sawada-Satoshi Shishii (57)
- Dr. Otaguro-Ko Mishima (58)
- Ryoko Hashimoto-Masami Maki (58)
- Tatsuzo Nogami- Triangle Hachiro (59)
- Saburo- Yasuo Tsuchiya (59)
- Combatants (Cobalt 120 carrier)-Arashi Uchida, Masayuki Nakahara (59)
- Cop- Team[C 14] (60)
- Tashiro-Kenji Saijo (60)
- Momoko Nozawa- Hoshino Midori (60)
- Toriko Matsuyama-Tomoko Oki (60)
- Yukio-Masayuki Ishii (62)
- Self-Defense Force Pilot-Yasuhiro Fuda (61)
- Katsumaru Isao- Narukawa Tetsuo (63)
- Senou Sanae- Ritsuko Fujiyama (63)
- Katsumaru Miki-Fujika Omori (63)
- A man catching a cicada-Masashi Hirai (64)
- Bus Man-Kinji Takinami (65)
- Koichi-Yoshihiko Ikeda (65)
- Kurushima-Hiroshi Takada (66)
- Pierre Andre-Enbel Altenbay (67)
- Shocker Morocco Branch Manager, Mohammed- Willie Dorsey (67)
- Shocker Singapore Branch Manager Yang-A. Moroz (67)
- Kumaki- Jiro Takagi (68)
- Shinji Ogawa-You Kurashima (69)
- Swimming coach- Mt. Ooyama Takao, Akemi Sato (70)
- Kihara Michitoshi- Tokudaiji Shin (71)
- George-Shin Ogami (71)
- Cassie-Loose Ball[Annotation 37][Annotation 38] (71)
- Cassie's Mother-Grace Ball[C 15] (71)
- Hotel Manager Kitazawa-Akira Oizumi (72)
- Number- Hatakeyama wheat (72)
- Dr. Sakai-Fujio Murakami (73)
- Keiko Sakai-Keiko Niigusa (73)
- Masao Sakai-Kazuomi Sato (73)
- Tatsuya Ito- Takanobu Hozumi (74)
- Nurse-Etsuko Matsuo (74)
- Koichi-Ryoichi Yamazaki (75)
- Hostess of a toy store- Yuki Tsuyoshi (76)
- Shigekazu Mikami-Masayuki Kato (77)
- Hitomi Mikami-Miyuki Mogi (77)
- Toru-Eisuke Sato (77)
- Kunio Ikeda-Masayuki Ishii (78)
- Reservoir Lake Manager-Eiji Ishida (79)
- Camping daughter- Kimie Matsui, Mieko Muramatsu,Emiko Sugazawa, Sagara Mitsuko (80)
- Shintaro Mine- Sasaki Isao (81)
- Yoshiko Mine-Ai Itomi (81)
- Toru Yamazaki-Kazuhiko Aonuma (82)
- Director-Zenji Yamada (83)
- Maki Katsuragi- Keiko Yamada (84)
- Angler- Shotaro Ishimori (84)
- Okazaki-Hiroyuki Miya (85)
- Keita Sakurai-Shigeyuki Kanauchi (86)
- Daisaku Sakurai-Toshishi Moriya (86)
- Hiker-Arashi Uchida (86)
- Death Notification Delivery Person- Hiroshi Serikawa (87)
- Kiyoshi Aono-Yoshiro Kitahara (87)
- Tsutomu Hosoya-Tetsuya Yamaoka (87)
- Reiko Imai-Kyoko Yamaguchi (87)
- - Kazumoto Ohashi (88)
- Satoru Tanaka- Hitoshi Takahashi (88)
- Gel Shocker Combatant-Masaharu Matsuzaka (90)
- Yumi Yamabe- Yumi Mizusawa (91)
- Tatsuharu Yamabe-Hiroshi Kurishima (91)
- Seiichiro Kogure- Uenoyama Koichi (92 - 94)
- Chie Ishigami- Keiko Ono (92 - 94)
- Katsuhiko- Mitsui Hisashi (95)
- Sanae-Natsuko Okada (95)
- Zenichiro Matsuda- Genki Koyama (96)
- Hideo Suzuki-Daisuke Kawakami (96)
- Dr. Genichiro Yasuoka-Yoichiro Mikawa (96)
- Abek- Junsuke Yamazaki, Etsuko Matsuo (97)
- Experimental prisoner- Tatsuaki Higashi, Yasuo Tsuchiya (97)
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 -Hiroshi Fujioka
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1, Kamen Rider Old No. 2 (substitute), Kamen Rider New Issue 2 (partial), Phantom (Spider and others) - Okada Masaru
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 (partial), Kamen Rider Old No. 2 (Main), Monster,Combatant - Fumiya Nakamura
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 (partial), Kamen Rider Old No. 2 (substitute), Phantom (cactegron and others),Combatant - Tatsuka Sejima
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 (partial), Kamen Rider Old No. 2 (substitute), Human Danger, Cobra Man (part), Red Combatant (Episode 1) -Kenji Amari
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 (partial), Kamen Rider New No. 2, Monster, Shocker rider - Kazuo Shinbori
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 (Sakurajima No. 1), Kamen Rider Old Issue 2 (Episode 46 substitute)[Annotation 39]), Kamen Rider New No. 1, Kamen Rider New Issue 2 (93 episodes, 94 episodes) - Nakayasashi Tetsuya
- Kamen Rider Old No. 1 (Trampoline), Gelshocker Combatant (Episode 84) - Mitsuo Haruta
- Kamen Rider Old No. 2 (Part of episodes 14, 15 and 25[Annotation 40])- Tsuyoshi Sasaki
- Kamen Rider Old No. 2 (substitute) -Minoru Iizuka
- Kamen Rider New Issue 1 (- Episode 94), Phantom (Tokageron and others) - Yutaro Osugi
- Kamen Rider New No. 2 (part)[Annotation 41],Combatant -Keisuke Chiyoda
- Kamen Rider New Issue 2 (Episode 98) - Hiroo Kawarazaki
- Monster,Combatant -Tsuyoshi Ishimaru
- Phantom (Bat and others),Combatant -Sano Fusanobu
- Phantom (Jaguar Man and others) -Hiroshi Namegawa
ス タ ッ フ
- Original- Shotaro Ishimori
- Serialization- Weekly Bokura Magazine,Weekly Shonen Magazine,Fun kindergarten,TV magazine,Adventure king
- Screenplay- Masaru Inoue,Ichikawa Moriichi,Masayuki Shimada,Mari Takizawa,Hisashi Yamazaki,Takao Nagaishi,Masahisa Tsukada,Ikuro Suzuki,Takeo Ohno,Ishimori Shiro,Kimiyuki Hasegawa, Kimio Hirayama,Minoru Yamada, Goro Oketani (Kyoji Sekiguchi), Shotaro Ishimori,Maruyama Fumisakura
- Planning[Annotation 42] - Toru Hirayama,Seiji Abe
- musics - Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Shooting-Shusuke Yamamoto, Masao Shinohara, Ryuji Kawasaki, Hideo Hara
- Lighting-Koji Ota
- Art- Rikuo Mikami-Takahashi Akira-Yagi Isao(Extract production）
- Finish production- Eihiroacoustic
- Recording-Katsumi Ota
- Edit- Junkichi Sugano, Masanori Tsujii, Fumio Ikehara, Fumio Soda
- Music selection-Masahiko Takeda
- Assistant Directors-Masahisa Tsukada, Takao Nagaishi, Misono Umeda, Kazumi Kondo, Komichi Fukushima, Kimio Hirayama, Hiroyuki Maekawa, Takashi Suzuki.
- Records-Kazuko Kishi, Yoshiko Kuromaru, Mashiko Hara, Kumiko Fujiyama, Junko Miyase, Haruko Shimada, Yoshiko Sakuma, Mayumi Nakamachi, Sachiko Yano.
- Gito- Kazutoshi Takahashi(Episodes 1-67, 97, 98), Minoru Iizuka (Episode 19 / 23)[Annotation 43], Masaru Okada (Episode 68-96)
- Chief of Operations-Hitoo Ito, Toshihiro Osato, Tadakuni Nishikawa, Masaru Koizumi, Masamitsu Sakuma, Akio Ohtake, Ryuzo Ito
- Motorcycle performance-Haruo Ohashi
- Costume-Tokyo Costume
- Trampoline-Osamu MisumiOsamu Kaneda・Kenji Misumi・Mitsuo Haruta(Japan Action Club）
- Production Manager-Sohei Matonoya, Masatoshi Kono
- Development- Toei Chemical
- Cooperation-Tateyama Seaside Hotel, Hyogo Arima Tourism Association, Wakayama Prefecture Katsuura Tourism Association, Ito Tourism Association
- Motorcycle cooperation-Muromachi Racing Group,Suzuki Motor Industry
- directed by - Koichi Takemoto,Itaru Orita, Hidetoshi Kitamura,Minoru Yamada,Uchida Isaku,Katsuhiko Taguchi, Masahisa Tsukada, Shotaro Ishimori,Okunaka Atsushi
- Production- Every day broadcasting,Toei
- Advertising agency - DentsuTokyo Head Office
- 1972May 7It is,Round 1 of the professional baseball all-star gamePause for relay.. We will not delay broadcasting for one week, 1May 7(Next weekFriday) Broadcast episode 69 to, The next dayMay 7The 70th episode is being broadcast as usual.
- Greater ChukyoNagoya TV BroadcastWas broadcast on the internet every Sunday from 19:00,May 10Only episode 80 of NET was aired on NET and Mainichi Broadcasting simultaneously. For the story of this unusual simultaneous net,Nagoya TV Broadcasting #HistorySee section.
|Airdate||Broadcast times||Production No.|
|subtitle||Appearance Phantom||script||Gito||directed by||Audience rating|
|19714 3 Day||1||1|
Mysterious spider man
|Masaru Inoue||Kazutoshi Takahashi||Koichi Takemoto||20.5% (Kansai)|
Fear bat man[Annotation 44]
|Itaru Orita||17.1% (Kansai)|
Phantom Scorpion Man
|Koichi Takemoto||17.3% (Kansai)|
Person eating saracenian
|Itaru Orita||17.5% (Kansai)|
Phantom Kamakiri Man
|Mari Takizawa||Hidetoshi Kitamura||17.6% (Kansai)|
Grim reaper chameleon
|Masaru Inoue||Itaru Orita||20.5% (Kansai)|
Grim reaper chameleon
Strange! Bee woman
|Mari Takizawa||Hidetoshi Kitamura||20.6% (Kansai)|
Fear cobra man[Annotation 47]
|Hisashi Yamazaki||Minoru Yamada||21.6% (Kansai)|
The revived cobra man
Vampire Phantom Geba Condor
|Takao Nagaishi||Itaru Orita||25.2% (Kansai)|
|Mari Takizawa||21.4% (Kansai)|
Lizard and Phantom Army
|Masaru Inoue||Hidetoshi Kitamura||23.7% (Kansai)|
Invasion of the devil Sabotegron
|Itaru Orita||22.0% (Kansai)|
Devil Wrestler Pyrazaurus
Defeat the death of the ring! Pyrazaurus
Fossil man human danger
|Mari Takizawa||Minoru Yamada||20.5% (Kansai)|
Phantom Crab Bubbler Appears in Hokkaido
|Masayuki Shimada||Kazutoshi Takahashi|
Iizuka Minoru[Annotation 43]
|Itaru Orita||22.3% (Kansai)|
Caterpillar Phantom Dug Gander Blowing Fire
|Hisashi Yamazaki||Kazutoshi Takahashi||Minoru Yamada||18.3% (Kansai)|
Doc Gander Osaka Castle Showdown!
Phantom Fish Amazonia
|Masahisa Tsukada||28.4% (Kansai)|
Flying Phantom Musa Savidle
|Masayuki Shimada||Kazutoshi Takahashi|
Iizuka Minoru[Annotation 43]
|Itaru Orita||29.1% (Kansai)|
Sortie of the deadly monster Mushroom Morg!
|Mari Takizawa||Kazutoshi Takahashi||Minoru Yamada||30.9% (Kansai)|
Defeat Mushroom Morgue!
Hell with fear
|Masaru Inoue||Itaru Orita||28.0% (Kansai)|
Centipede Phantom Class
Underground Phantom Mog Lang
|Masayuki Shimada||Uchida Isaku||30.2% (Kansai)|
Electric monster jellyfish
|Mari Takizawa||Katsuhiko Taguchi||17.5% (Kansai)|
Resurrected fossil blood-sucking trilobite
|Uchida Isaku||27.5% (Kansai)|
|May 10||31||34||Masaru Inoue||Katsuhiko Taguchi||29.8% (Kansai)|
Human eating flower dokdarian
|Mari Takizawa||Itaru Orita||27.3% (Kansai)|
Steel Phantom Armage Long
|Masayuki Shimada||Katsuhiko Taguchi||28.3% (Kansai)|
Japan is in danger! Invasion of Gama Guiller
|Mari Takizawa||Minoru Yamada||27.1% (Kansai)|
Murder queen ant arikimedes
|Masaru Inoue||Katsuhiko Taguchi||29.0% (Kansai)|
The mummy monster, Egiptus
|Masayuki Shimada||28.9% (Kansai)|
Poison gas monster aconite G strategy
|Itaru Orita||29.1% (Kansai)|
Lightning Phantom Aking World Dark Strategy
|Masaru Inoue||Katsuhiko Taguchi||29.7% (Kansai)|
Phantom werewolf murder party
|Minoru Yamada||27.6% (Kansai)|
|19721 1 Day||40||46|
Death! Phantom Snowman vs. Two Riders[Annotation 51]
Magma Monster Ghost Star Sakurajima Great Battle
Devil's messenger mysterious fly man
|Masayuki Shimada||29.8% (Kansai)|
Raid of the Phantom Bird Planodon
|Ikuro Suzuki||Katsuhiko Taguchi||28.6% (Kansai)|
Kabibinga, the Phantom of the Graveyard
|Mari Takizawa||28.5% (Kansai)|
Phantom whale gas explosion strategy
|Takeo Ohno||Minoru Yamada||30.1% (Kansai)|
Showdown!! Yukiyama Phantom Bear Conger
|Masayuki Shimada||Masahisa Tsukada||29.2% (Kansai)|
The Deathly Ice Demon Todo Guiller
|Ishimori Shiro||Katsuhiko Taguchi||27.2% (Kansai)|
Vampire Hill Guerrilla
|Ikuro Suzuki||Uchida Isaku||26.5% (Kansai)|
|Kimiyuki Hasegawa||26.3% (Kansai)|
Phantom Turtle Stone Murder Aurora Plan
|Ishimori Shiro||Katsuhiko Taguchi||27.0% (Kansai)|
Stone Monster Unicornos vs. Double Rider Kick
|Kimiyuki Hasegawa||Minoru Yamada||28.1% (Kansai)|
My name is Gilglass, the ghost bird!
|Masaru Inoue||Uchida Isaku||28.4% (Kansai)|
Phantom Jaguar Man Deadly Motorcycle Battle
|Minoru Yamada||32.0% (Kansai)|
Sea Serpent Man in Yurei Village
|Katsuhiko Taguchi||29.4% (Kansai)|
Cockroach Man!! Horror Bacteria Ad Balloon
|Mari Takizawa||Minoru Yamada||26.4% (Kansai)|
Amazon's poison butterfly Gililla
Soil man Dokumond
Phantom Poison Lizard Fearful Valley Final!!
|Masayuki Shimada||Katsuhiko Taguchi||26.5% (Kansai)|
Bottomless swamp monster earthworm man!
|Masahisa Tsukada||27.1% (Kansai)|
Strange owl man murder roentgen
|Mari Takizawa||Uchida Isaku||27.7% (Kansai)|
Electric Hell of the Phantom Catfish Guiller
|Minoru Yamada||28.1% (Kansai)|
Phantom Hrinezulas murder skull operation
|Masaru Inoue||27.2% (Kansai)|
Phantom Sai Gang Death Auto Race
|Masayuki Shimada||Masahisa Tsukada||25.2% (Kansai)|
Phantom Semiminga Song of killing all!
|Masaru Inoue||26.8% (Kansai)|
Phantom Insect Doctor and Shocker School
|Uchida Isaku||22.9% (Kansai)|
Shocker graveyard Phantoms revived
|Masahisa Tsukada||23.4% (Kansai)|
Shocker chief appears! Rider danger
Dr. Grim Reaper What is fear?
|Okada Masaru||Minoru Yamada||25.3% (Kansai)|
Phantom Girakko cricket dead end claws
|Masayuki Shimada||17.0% (Kansai)|
Phantom electric fireball fireball attack!!
|Goro Oketani||Masahisa Tsukada||18.4% (Kansai)|
Phantom Abu Gomez Mt. Rokkosan Great cough!
|Masaru Inoue||17.5% (Kansai)|
Vampire mosquillus vs two riders[Annotation 55]
|Ikuro Suzuki||Minoru Yamada||22.6% (Kansai)|
Double rider Defeat! Cyaning
Vampire of death, do your best!! Rider Shonen
|Masaru Inoue||Masahisa Tsukada||23.4% (Kansai)|
Poisonous Flower Phantom Balaranga The Secret of the House of Fear
|Ikuro Suzuki||27.3% (Kansai)|
Three power monsters Sea Dragon!!
|Ishimori Shiro||Minoru Yamada||25.8% (Kansai)|
Phantom Imoriguez Jigokokuran no Kato![Annotation 56]
|Yamazaki Hisashi||23.7% (Kansai)|
Terror Unidogma + Yurei Phantom
|Masaru Inoue||Masahisa Tsukada||20.6% (Kansai)|
Hell Ambassador!! What's your fear?
Gel shocker appears! The last day of Kamen Rider!!
|Minoru Yamada||30.0% (Kansai)|
Kamen Rider dies twice!
Phantom Jellyfish Wolf Rush Hour
|Masayuki Shimada||Masahisa Tsukada||25.4% (Kansai)|
Phantom Inokabuton Defeat the rider with mad gas
|Ishimori Shiro||24.6% (Kansai)|
Dangerous rider! Anemone Jaguar Hell Trap
|Shotaro Ishimori||25.0% (Kansai)|
Sludge monster horror murder smog
|Masayuki Shimada||Minoru Yamada||26.4% (Kansai)|
Human hunting of monster eagle magiri
|Mari Takizawa||24.6% (Kansai)|
Gel Shocker Death Delivery!
|Masaru Inoue||Masahisa Tsukada||22.9% (Kansai)|
A picture of a black cat that calls mysterious blood!
|Masayuki Shimada||29.4% (Kansai)|
Fearful pet strategy Send the rider to hell!
|Ishimori Shiro||Minoru Yamada||22.7% (Kansai)|
Fearful pet strategy rider SOS![Annotation 58]
Enroll in Gelshocker Horror School!!
|Masaru Inoue||Masahisa Tsukada||30.9% (Kansai)|
Badness! False Kamen Rider
|19731 6 Day||93||93|
8 Kamen Riders
|Minoru Yamada||25.9% (Kansai)|
The true identity of Gelshocker!
The sky-flying car of Phantom Galaox!!
|Masayuki Shimada||Okunaka Atsushi||28.2% (Kansai)|
Takeshi Hongo Being a cactus monster!?
|Maruyama Fumisakura||30.7% (Kansai)|
Takeshi Hongo Cannot transform!!
|Masaru Inoue||Kazutoshi Takahashi||Masahisa Tsukada||32.3% (Kansai)|
Gel shocker is annihilated! The end of the domination!!
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayTokyo Prince Hotel, "Kamen Rider Broadcast 100th Anniversary Party" was celebrated with the commemoration of 3 episodes and the birth of Kamen Rider V3, which will be No. 100 Rider, sponsored by Mainichi Broadcasting,ス タ ッ フBetween"Our Kamen RiderWas screened.. The content is a summary version by Shinji Nakae's narration, but it has been introduced for casting and audience ratings, and is for staff... Later years,Toei videoReleased as "Kamen Rider Special 2" (with "ZX")Coupling), provided to the viewer for the first time.. However, when the "Kamen Rider Special" was made into a DVD, the same work was not recorded.
Internet station/broadcast time
Simultaneous net stations
- Every day broadcasting(Production Bureau）
- NET TV
- Hokkaido TV
- Hiroshima Home TV
- Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting
Jet lag net
- Aomori Broadcasting: Monday 18:00-18:30 (until December 1972) → Friday 12:18-00:18 (since January 30)
- Iwate Broadcast: Saturday 18:00-18:30 
- Akita Broadcasting: Friday 18:00-18:30 (until March 1972) → Friday 3:19-00:19 (from April 30)
- Yamagata Broadcasting Corporation: Friday 17:30-18:00 (until September 1971) → Monday 9:17-30:18 (from October 00)
- Tohoku Broadcasting: Sunday 9:00-9:30 
- Fukushima TV: Thursday 18:00-18:30 (until Episode 13) → Thursday 17:45-18:15 (Episode 14-Episode 39) → Saturday 19:00-19:30 (Episode 40-Episode 91) ) → Thursday 19:00-19:30 (from episode 92)
- Yamanashi broadcasting: Saturday 18:00-18:30
- Broadcasting System of Niigata: Sunday 10:00-10:30
- Nagano Broadcasting: Wednesday 18:00-18:30
- TV Shizuoka: Saturday 19:00-19:30
- Ishikawa TV: Tuesday 18:00-18:30
- Northern Japan Broadcasting: Wednesday 17:15-17:45 (Beginning broadcasting on October 1971, 10)→ Friday 17:15-17:45 (1972)
- Fukui TV: Monday 18:00-18:30
- Nagoya TV: Sunday 19:00-19:30[Annotation 61]
- Nippon Sea TV: Thursday 18:00-18:30
- Sanin Broadcasting: Tuesday 18:00-18:30
- Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting: Friday 19:00-19:30
- Okayama Broadcasting: Saturday 17:00-17:30
- Yamaguchi broadcasting: Thursday 18:00-18:30
- Shikoku Broadcasting: Thursday 18:00-18:30
- Ehime Broadcast: Tuesday 18:00-18:30
- Kochi Broadcasting: Saturday 18:00-18:30
- Nagasaki Broadcasting: Tuesday 18:00-18:30
- Kumamoto Broadcasting: Monday 18:00-18:30
- TV Oita: Sunday 9:00-9:30
- Miyazakihoso: Wednesday 18:00-18:30
- Minaminihonhoso: Monday 18:00-18:30
- Okinawa TV: Tuesday 19:30-20:00
Sungsuke Kikuchi composed and arranged all the songs and plays for this work. BGM recordings were made 6 times. Many of the 5th recordings are melody covers for karaoke songs. As for the 6th recording, the location of the sound source has been confirmed as of 2020, and the details are unknown. For BGMKey hunterThere are also diversion songs from, and there are diversion songs of unknown origin, such as the song used in the Hongo transformation scene in Episode 1. Kikuchi is from this work "Kamen Rider Super 1Until then, I composed all the music for the series by myself and did most of the arrangement myself.
In addition, among the songs created for this work, the existing sound source is confirmed in 2002Columbia Music EntertainmentAll songs were recorded in "Kamen Rider ETERNAL EDITION File No.1,2,3" released by[Annotation 62][Annotation 63].
With the blockbuster of this work, Koichi FujiMakoto Komon) Sang the opening song "Let's Go!! Rider Kick", 130 million copies[Annotation 64][Annotation 65]Was a big hit. The business deteriorated and it started leaning onceNippon ColumbiaWas completely recovered by the blockbuster singles "Women's Michi," "Cheers," and "Let's Go!! Rider Kick," which were hit during the same period, and the record production could not catch up with the excessive sales.
In addition, for the first time as a special effects hero program in Japan, an album "Kamen Rider Hit Song Collection" (12 songs in total) consisting of only songs was produced and recorded as an LP record8 tracksWas released in.. Some of the recorded songs were used as insert songs in the play, and especially "Rider Action" was adopted as the ending theme from Episode 71 and the opening theme after Episode 89. The hit songs for "Lonely Kamen Rider", which was used as the ending theme for episodes 89 and after, have also appeared for the first time. In addition, four songs were recorded: "Let's Go!! Rider Kick", "Rider Action", "Lonely Kamen Rider", and "Kaeteru Rider".EP record"Tatakae! Kamen Rider" was also released. This kind of music collection has become a standard item to be released in the special effects hero programs that follow..
In "Hit Song Collection", the scriptwriters of Igami et al. worked on the lyrics for the insertion song, but since all were busy, the producers were in charge of writing the lyrics under a pseudonym... Was the Director of Arts and Sciences at Nippon Columbia at the timeKimura HidetoshiSaid they also intended to return the income to the field.
Koichi Fuji was already known as "Maito Komon" when the "Hit Song Collection" was released, and the insertion song was recorded under the name of Komon, so he decided to participate in the same album under two different names. The "Hit Song Collection" did not include the Fujioka Hiroshi version "Let's Go!! Rider Kick".
"Rider Action" was not singled even after it became the opening theme song.. Regarding this, Hidetoshi Kimura of Nippon Columbia stated that it was a consideration to equalize the royalties on composers and lyricists..
- "Let's Go!! Rider Kick(Episode 1-88)
- Lyrics: Shotaro Ishimori / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Songs: Hiroshi Fujioka (Episode 1-13), Koichi Fuji (Episode 14-88), Mail Harmony
- Both Fujioka Hiroshi and Fuji Koichi versions were recorded before the program started, and initially the Fujioka version was used, but it was changed to the Fuji version with the temporary drop of Fujioka. In response to this, the single record was also replaced by the Fuji version, which became a big hit as the popularity of the program increased.[Annotation 66].
- 第55、57、59、60、63、64、67 - 70、72 - 76、78、82、83、86、89、90、92、94 - 96、98話では挿入歌として使用された。
- "Rider Action" (Episode 89-98)
- Lyrics: Shotaro Ishimori / Composition / Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Masato Komon
- The editing is different from the ending.
- It was used as an insertion song in episodes 53, 55, 56, 66, 67, 71, 87, and 88.
- "Kamen Rider Song'[C 29](Episode 1-71)
- Lyrics:Saburo Yate / Composition / Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Koichi Fuji, Mail Harmony
- It was used as an insertion song in episodes 77 and 79.
- "Rider Action" (Episode 72-88)
- Lyrics: Shotaro Ishimori / Composition / Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Masato Komon[C 30]
- "Lonely Kamen Rider" (Episode 89-98)
- Lyrics:Mamoru Tanaka / Composition / Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Masato Komon
- movies"Oze, Den-O, All Rider Let's Go Kamen Rider"and"Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Forze & Oze MOVIE War MEGA MAXWill appear in the play.Rider manUsed for the image song of.
- "Our Kamen Rider" (Episode 53)
- Lyrics:Masaru Inoue / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song:Columbia cradle party
- "Takae! Cyclone" (Episode 68)
- Lyrics:Masayuki Shimada / Composition / Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Masato Komon
- The instrumental version was used in episode 84.
- "Phantom Song"
- Lyrics: Shin Doi / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Sunny Singers
- The instrumental version was used in episode 46.
- "Returning rider"
- Lyrics:Mari Takizawa / Composition / Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Masato Komon
- The instrumental version was used in episodes 53, 58, 72, and 83.
- "Oh! Shocker"
- Lyrics: Mamoru Tanaka / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Kazuyuki Miki, Sunny Singers
- The instrumental version was used in episodes 71 and 92.
- "Kamen Rider Count Eta"
- Lyrics:Tokazu Nakase / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Masato Komon, Columbia Cradle
- Toshikazu Nakase is a pseudonym of Toei producer Seiji Abe..
- The instrumental version was used in episode 72.
- "Rider's lullaby song"
- Lyrics: Mari Takizawa / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song:Kumiko Onoki
- The instrumental version was used in episode 92.
- "Devil's Shocker"
- Lyrics: Masaru Igami / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song: Sunny Singers
- "Kamen Rider vs. Ambassador of Japan], [All together! 7 Kamen Riders!!], [No. 10 is born! All Kamen Riders gather!] The instrument version was used.
- "Kamen Rider Christmas"
- Lyrics: Mamoru Tanaka,Okamoto Toshio / Composition/Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi / Song:Ichiro Mizuki, Colombia cradle party
- Christmas planning boardVarious EP"Minna no Christmas" (released in November 1972, C-11)MoominChristmas"Oak tree mockChristmas"Superman Barom 1A song recorded with "Christmas".In the same EP, the song title is "Kamen Rider" OfIt's Christmas. It was not recorded in "Kamen Rider Hit Song Collection" (released in 1971), and Ichiro Mizuki was appointed as a singer, which is rare for this work.The main story is unused.
Olive Related Products
- Kamen Rider snack
- Calbee Confectionery (currentlyCalbee) Released from. Detail isKamen Rider snackSee.
- Kamen RiderTransformation belt
- At the end of 1971,Poppies (CurrentBandai)'S "Henshin Belt" was released for 1500 yen, about 380 millionBecame a huge hit. The catch phrase is "Shine! Spin!]. The transformation belt was released as one of the lineups of related toys in the next work "Kamen Rider V3", and it became indispensable for the lineup of toys in the Kamen Rider series after that. A pyrotechnic stone is embedded in the wing of a windmill that rotates with a motor, and when this comes into contact with the built-in file, sparks scatter and "shine".Takatok toisIt is for the purpose of separating the copyright with the 500 yen transformation belt without gimmick released by.
- Originally, in Poppy, Takatoktois was the first to release, so there was no plan to manufacture and sell a transformation belt. However, when Popasa's managing director, Yukasa Sugiura, remodeled Takatok's rider belt so that the windmill would shine and rotate for his 3rd oldest son, it became popular in the neighborhood. It seems that there is a business opportunity here, and there is a history of being sold through the opposition in the company. At this time, the belt that yields a sufficient profit at 1000 yen was not licensed at 500 yen because it is not much different from the 1000 yen belt of the copyright owner Takatoku, and it was set at 1500 yen. In order to add value of this difference of 500 yen, Poppy asked Mizuno Productions to design the package, and it became a flashy design that used a lot of fluorescent colors..
- In March 35, 2006 years after the start of the main broadcast, Bandai released the "Kamen Rider New No. 3 Transformation Belt", which is a size for adults and was designed with the real thing in mind for shooting. It is. By the end of May of the same year, over 1 were sold.
- At the end of 1971,Bridgestone bicycleBicycles for children released by.. at firstCyclone12 featuring a cowling with a windshield imitatinginchThere were two types, "DM-3B" and 16-inch "DM-5B"... The early two types sold over 2 units a year from 1972 to 1973, and by the end of the sale in 30, cumulative sales of over 1976 million units were recorded..
- Due to the favorable sales, the newly released "Doremi 7 (DM-7B, 20 inch)" was tie-up in earnest, and it was made to appear as a drama car for the Shonen Kamen Rider Corps. The CM of the rider corps was also broadcast.. Doremi 7 is the next workKamen Rider V3Was also used in.
- The hit of this product recognized the importance of character tie-ups on bicycles for children, and many tie-up models such as animation and entertainers were released after that... For preschoolers until thenTricycleIt was common to use, but with the advent of DoremiTraining wheelsIt is said that the use of attached bicycles has spread.
- Along with the "transformation belt," the "Cyclone" released by PoppyMinicar[Annotation 67]So, the series was produced for a long time. When the appearance of Kamen Rider changed in the program, the painting was changed to match it, but it is basically the same type of product. "New Cyclone" has not been released. The following series was also produced, and finally released from BandaiKamen Rider Ryuki"" Rei Fire Dragon Dragranzer" and "Gale of the Wind Dark Raider" have been confirmed.
- Makeover cyborg
- This product is not poppyTakara (Currentタ カ ラ ト ミ ー) Released toys. Only the new No. 1 was lined up in the same series.
- Plastic model
- Bandai modelReleased.. Various types such as Kamen Rider and Cyclone set and Kamen Rider and Phantom confrontation set were released.. Won the 6th Model Grand Prix Profit Award in the entire series.
- Capsule toy
- Takatoku"Jumbo Character", a 2-meter-sized character-type capsule vending machine manufactured and sold by. For 1 yen each time, the capsule could be taken out from the right knee area. In addition to "riders", various heroes were installed at toy stores, supermarket stores, department store roof amusement parks, etc.
- Mom-and-pop candy storeIt was sold at. Shapes/types include circles, rectangles, wax wax (10 yen coinThere was a wax on the edge depending on the size), and the pattern was also a photograph and a picture. However, the mask design is slightly differentfakeThere was also a thing (the one with a similar picture, although it is not specified as "Kamen Rider").
- 5 yen bromide
- Of 1 yen each sold from Yamakatsubromide.. All 2 bullets were released in 12 years.
- Bromide sold at a candy shop was a standard item for children, but it gradually declined after the release of Kamen Rider snack.. Text was added to the back side, which was plain from the 11th bullet, the price was changed to 10 yen, and in the 12th bullet the border was removed from the illustration and a winning ticket to exchange for a large format bromide was introduced. It was made.
Other media development
AllToei videoMore released
- video(VHS, Cell/rental common)1984A total of 26 volumes have been released. All episodes were recorded, but the recording order did not match the broadcast order because it was originally planned to be a masterpiece selection.
- 1992May 8ToLD-BOX is on sale.
- 1999May 4から2000A single LD was released on April 4st.. 13 episodes of each volume (2 episodes only for Vol.8) are recorded in 13 volumes of 1 volumes.
- 2002May 7ToDVD-BOX is on sale. It is stored in a metal attache case with a serial number, and serial numbers 001 and 002 are presented to Hiroshi Fujioka and Tsuyoshi Sasaki, respectively..
- 2005May 10から2006May 2In the meantime, a single DVD was released to commemorate the release of "Kamen Rider THE FIRST" released in November 2005. All 11 volumes have 16 episodes (6 episodes for Vol. 1 and 16). 7-1, 4-5, 7-8, 10-11, 13-14 were released simultaneously.
- 2008The first episode is included in the "Shotaro Ishinomori 7th Anniversary DVD-BOX" released on July 21.
- 2015May 12から2016May 6Blu-ray BOX will be released in 4 volumes.
- 2019May 6The first issue of "Kamen Rider DVD Collection", the first issue-the 21st issue, the full story of the TV series and two movie versions were recorded... The TV series will be recorded in all episodes up to No. 20, and each episode will contain 5 episodes (only No. 20 contains 3 episodes). The 21st issue contains the first to fourth episodes of Kamen Rider V3. In addition, the movie version has been recorded on each DVD, so that No. 1 and No. 4 are two discs.
CS broadcasting/Internet distribution
- CS broadcasting
- Toei Channel...20038 - 2004January,20055 - 10,200910 - 20109,Year 201011 - 2011October, November 10- 2012January,20163 - 20172
- Only the 2nd and 4th broadcasts are broadcast in the "Encore Hour" frame. Other than that, it will be broadcast in the "Ishinomori Shotaro Theater" frame.
- Family theater...19995 month - 20013
- Online delivery
- Toei special effectsNico NicoOffering...2014May 3 -2016May 1
- Toei special effectsYouTube Official...2018May 4 - 2019May 3
- "Go-Go Kamen Rider" (released on July 1971, 7)
- Toei Manga FestivalThe 13th episode is screened as a part of.
- For TV 16 mmTrim the top and bottom of the screen shot in standard size,35 mmIt was screened up in a cinematic size.
- This work will be released by Toei Television Division ManagerRyonori WatanabeWas incorporated into the lineup with the intention of advertising the TV series, and episode 13 was chosen because a replay monster appeared.
- Since this work ranked first in the Toei Manga Festival theater questionnaire, the next work was a completely new work.
- "Kamen Rider vs Shocker(Published August 1972, 3)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival.
- "Kamen Rider vs. Ambassador of Japan(Published August 1972, 7)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival.
- The above 3 works (from "Go-Go Kamen Rider" to "Kamen Rider vs. Jigog Ambassador") are "Kamen Rider THE MOVIE BOX" (released on December 2003, 12), and as a single item "Kamen Rider THE MOVIE VOl. 5" ( Released on March 1, 2006), "Kamen Rider THE MOVIE BD BOX" (released May 3, 21).
- "Kamen Rider V3(Published August 1973, 3)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival. 『Kamen Rider V3] Movie work.
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 and Tobe Tachibana appeared.
- "Kamen Rider V3 vs. Destron Phantom(Published August 1973, 7)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival. Movie work of "Kamen Rider V3".
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 and Tobe Tachibana appeared.
- "Five Riders vs King Dark(Published August 1974, 7)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival. 『Kamen Rider X』Theatrical work.
- Kamen Rider No. 1, Kamen Rider No. 2 and Tachibana Tobei have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider Eight Rider VS Galaxy King(Published August 1980, 3)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival. 『Kamen Rider (new)』Theatrical work.
- Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider Super 1(Published August 1981, 3)
- Published as a part of the Toei Manga Festival. 『Kamen Rider Super 1』Theatrical work.
- Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider THE FIRST(Published August 2005, 11)
- New interpretation work. Kamen Rider No. 1, Kamen Rider No. 2, and Tobe Tachibana of the new interpretation appear.
- "Kamen Rider THE NEXT(Published August 2007, 10)
- A new interpretation of "Kamen Rider V3". Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 with a new interpretation have appeared.
- "Movie version Kamen Rider Decade All Rider vs. Large Shocker(Published August 2009, 8)
- "Kamen Rider Decade』Theatrical work.
- Large shocker, Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider W & Decade MOVIE War 2010(Published August 2009, 12)
- "Kamen Rider W] And "Kamen Rider Decade" as a main crossover work.
- Super shocker appears.
- "Kamen Rider Global Warming Plan"
- Planetarium movie.
- Kamen Rider No. 1, Kamen Rider No. 2 and Shocker have appeared.
- "Oze, Den-O, All Rider Let's Go Kamen Rider(Published August 2011, 4)
- "Kamen Rider OOO"When"Kamen Rider Den-o』Is the main crossover work.
- Kamen Rider No. 1 (Voice- Hiroshi Fujioka,) And Kamen Rider No. 2 (voice- Tsuyoshi Sasaki) And Shocker appeared.
- "Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Forze & Oze MOVIE War MEGA MAX(Published August 2011, 12)
- "Kamen Rider Fourze] And "Kamen Rider OOO/OOO" are the main crossover works.
- Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- Superhero wars series
- BothKamen Rider seriesとSuper squadron seriesCrossover work.
- "Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Hero Wars(Published August 2012, 4)
- Kamen Rider No. 1, Kamen Rider No. 2, and a large shocker have appeared.
- Kamen Rider Decade's transformed Decade No. 1 is here.
- "Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x Space Detective Super Hero Wars Z(Published August 2013, 4)
- With the previous 2 seriesMetal hero seriesCrossover work.
- Kamen Rider No. 1, Kamen Rider No. 2 and Space Shocker are now available.
- "Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider Kamen Rider War feat. Super Sentai(Published August 2014, 3)
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- "Super Hero Wars GP Kamen Rider 3(Published August 2015, 3)
- Shocker, Tobe Tachibana, Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared. In addition, part of the video of the 98th episode (final episode) of this work is also used.
- "Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Super Hero Wars(Published August 2017, 3)
- Shocker appears.
- "Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Wizard & Forze MOVIE War Ultimate(Published August 2012, 12)
- "Masked Rider Wizard] And "Kamen Rider Fourze" as the main crossover works.
- Only Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 appear with their names and pictures.
- "Kamen Rider No. 1』(Released on March 2016, 3）
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider 1 appears as the main character.. Shocker also appeared.
- "Kamen Rider Den-O Pretty Den-O!』(Released on March 2020, 8）
- Theatrical work of "Kamen Rider Den-O".ShockerAppeared.
Other TV series
- "Kamen Rider V3"
- The sequel to this work. Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 and Tobe Tachibana appeared.
- "Kamen Rider X"
- Introducing Tachibana Tobei.
- Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 33 has appeared in episodes 34 and 2.
- "Kamen Rider Amazon"
- Introducing Tachibana Tobei.
- "Kamen Rider Stronger"
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 and Tobe Tachibana appeared.
- "Kamen Rider (new)"
- Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared. Special number before broadcasting "Immortal Kamen Rider Special] Only Tobe Tachibana appears.
- "Kamen Rider BLACK RX"
- "Kamen Rider BLACKSequel to. Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 appeared in the final stage.
- "Kamen Rider OOO"
- Shocker combatants appeared in episodes 27 and 28.
- "Spring Break Combined Hero Festival"
- Related to the movie "Kamen Rider No. 1"Animal squadron Zyuohger"When"Kamen Rider Ghost] Linked project. Sioman King appears in episode 7 of "Zuu Ouja," and shocker combatants appear in episode 24 of "Ghost."
- "All together! 7 Kamen Riders!!"
- "Kamen Rider Stronger" TV special. Broadcast on January 1976, 1. Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 3 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Tobe Tachibana appeared.
- "No. 10 is born! All Kamen Riders gather!"
- "Kamen Rider ZX』TV special. Broadcast on January 1984, 1.Kamen Rider No. 3 and Kamen Rider No. 1 (Voice-Takeshi Sasaki[Annotation 68]) Appeared.
Serialization at the time of broadcasting
- Weekly Bokura Magazine
- 1971 Nos. 16-23 Shotaro Ishimori
- Weekly Shonen Magazine
- 1971 Nos. 23-53 Shotaro Ishimori
- TV magazine
- December 1971-March 12 Sugawaya Mitsuru
- Adventure king
- June 1971-March 6 Mitsuru Sugawa
- Separate Adventure King
- 1972 summer issue-winter issue Mitsuru Sugawa
- Fun kindergarten
Publication number subtitle Appearance Phantom 著者 May 1971 issue Unspecified Spider man Shotaro Ishimori May 1971 issue Batman May 1971 issue Snake man May 1971 issue Man August 1971 special issue Devil Ray Maki Devil Ray May 1971 issue Firewood Man 1971 year 10 month number Mogellaman firewood Mogellaman 1971 year 11 month number Skeined Ninja Diplosaurus Maki Diplosaurus 1971 year 12 month number Let's Go! Kamen Rider Dokdarian Maki Doc darian Desk production May 1972 issue Fire of the Gama Guiller Gama Guiller Noguchi Ryu May 1972 issue Inazuma Kaijin Aking Maki Aking May 1972 issue Fireman's mandril firewood Mandriller Shotaro Ishimori May 1972 issue Bengal crocodile manko Man Nobuhiko Ishikawa May 1972 issue Mashing of Hakke Dobunezler Dobunezler Norihiko Ishikawa May 1972 issue Unspecified タ イ ガ ー July 1972 Appendix Kamen Rider wants Jaguar Man Jaguar man Narita Makiho May 1972 issue Unspecified Tagameman Norihiko Ishikawa May 1972 issue Scarab 1972 year 10 month number Shikao Man 1972 year 11 month number Firewood Balalanga 1972 year 12 month number Sea anemone jaguar Sea anemone jaguar
- Separate volume fun kindergarten
- In the October 1972 issue of "10 Go Rider Tai Black Shogun no Maki," red lines were added to the head and shoulders, gloves, waist, and boots.Kamen Rider No. 3Appeared,Ghost shockerDefeated the Phantom Crab Bat.
Publication number subtitle Appearance Phantom 著者 May 1972 issue Kasuki Ukaijin Coelacanth Maki coelacanth Norihiko Ishikawa 1972 year 10 month number 3 Go Rider Want Black Shogun Maki Bat May 1972 issue appendix Two Kamen Rider Yuji Hosoi May 1973 issue Unspecified Cat Piranian Norihiko Ishikawa Publication number subtitle Appearance Phantom 著者 May 1973 issue Unspecified Abgomez Ishimori Pro (Yuji Hosoi) May 1973 issue Sea anemone jaguar Publication number subtitle Appearance Phantom 著者 1971 year 12 month number Everyone's favorite Kamen Rider Shotaro Ishimori May 1972 issue Aking firewood Aking May 1972 issue Firewood of a slug Slug Ishimori Pro May 1972 issue Turtle stone firewood Turtle stone Sugawaya Mitsuru May 1972 issue Firewood of sea anemone Sea anemone chuck May 1972 issue Firefly Girilla Maki Gilira May 1972 issue Sea turtle man firewood Sea snake man May 1972 issue Scissors man squirrel firewood Squirrel Ishikawa giant May 1972 issue Firewood of ladybug May 1972 issue Firewood gangster firewood Sai gang 1972 year 10 month number Giller cricket firewood Giller cricket 1972 year 11 month number Abgomez firewood Abgomez 1972 year 12 month number Firewood of newt galant Newt galant May 1973 issue Sea anemone jaguar firewood Sea anemone jaguar May 1973 issue Two riders want gel shocker
- Korakuen Amusement Park Kamen Rider Show Paid Brochure
- Sugawaya Mitsuru
Serialization after airing
- "Kamen Rider" TVland version (Yamada Goro）
- Since 1978, the story from "Kamen Rider" to "Kamen Rider Stronger" has been serialized as a new manga in Tokuma Shoten "TV Land" magazine... 『Kamen Rider (Sky Rider)Was serialized with the production decision of "," and then continued from "Skyrider" to "Kamen Rider ZX".. Volumes 1 and 2 are serialized in the October 1978 appendix and November issue.
Publication number subtitle Appearance Phantom May 1978 issue appendix Kamen Rider is born! Spider man, Bat man, Kabutolong 1978 year 11 month number Fight W Rider!! Bee Woman, Geba Condor, etc.
- "Kamen Rider SPIRITS』(Kenichi Muraeda）
- Since 2001, serialized in Kodansha "Monthly Magazine Z". Based on the settings of the TV series, etc., a manga that connects to "Kamen Rider ZX" in the form of "Kamen Rider" to "Kamen Rider Super 1".
- "Kamen Rider"
- Published in the 2000s. It is supposed that Hiroshi Fujioka will not give up and only Takeshi Hongo will continue to fight as a Kamen Rider.
The subject alone
- "Kamen Rider"(Super Nintendo, Released November 1993, 11)
- Belt scroll action gameReleased as. The story is a game original in which Kamen Rider confronts Shocker, who has revived and is aiming for world domination again. Takeshi Hongo = 1 rider (1P side) and Hayato Hitomi = 2 rider (2P side) can be operated by the player, but they are inserted at the beginning or in the middle of each stage.Kazuhiko ShimamotoTobe Tachibana and Kazuya Taki also appear in the visual scene in which the original picture was in charge.
- Each stage is composed of several small stages of arbitrary scroll type. For example, when the stage starts, all the enemies appearing on the street are defeated, and then the stage shifts to an abandoned building. If you defeat the enemy there, the stage will move to the shocker base, and if you defeat the monster of the stage boss waiting there, the stage will be cleared.
- The title screen imitates the title cut of the first opening in which the title logo is covered on the old No. 1 that was captured live-action. Also, when the player can make a transformation at any timing, the character takes a transformation pose and at the same time voices of Hiroshi Fujioka and Tsuyoshi Sasaki are output, and then the transformation belt is up and the screen is switched and the transformation is completed. I am stepping on the sequence.
- "Kamen Rider』(PlayStation, Released November 1998, 10)
- Characters of this work, including Takeshi Hongo (Kamen Rider No. 1) and Hayato Ichimonji (Kamen Rider No. 2), have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider Club Clash Shocker Land』(NES, Released November 1988, 2)
- Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- Compatible Hero Series(1990-2003, 2012 -. The model depends on the work)
- "Kamen Rider" including this work, "Ultraman], [GundamA series of crossover works co-starring with. Appeared in many works such as "Great Battle" series and sports. Also,"Kamen Rider BLACK RX] Also appeared in many works.
- "Kamen Rider V3(PlayStation,2000May 9 ）
- "Kamen Rider V3] Game work. Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 and other characters of this work have appeared.
- "SIMPLE Character 2000 Series Vol.3 Kamen Rider THE Bike Race" (PlayStation, released on October 2001, 10)
- "SIMPLE seriesReleased as part of 3D viewpoint where many Kamen Riders appearRacing game.. Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider The Genealogy of Justice』(PlayStation 2, Released November 2003, 11)
- Takeshi Hongo / Kamen Rider No. 1 and Hayato Ichimonji / Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
- "Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze』(Wii/PlayStation Portable, Released November 2011, 12)
- Kamen Rider No. 1 and Kamen Rider No. 2 have appeared.
Toei videoIn 1994Microsoft Windows3.1"Kamen Rider Strategy File 1" has been released as a CD-ROM game for the game.Story commentary based on all 98 episodes, database of monster names and specs and images of scenes defeated by riders, new strategy for defeating double riders or world domination by a new evil organization using original monsters The game to be developed has the appearance of being contained in one CD-ROM.The voice of the chiefGoro NayaThe voice of the new recording by is used.MacintoshSoftware for use was also sold later, and in 1997 Sega also sold it.Sega SaturnIt was re-released as software for use.As a sequel, "Kamen Rider V3 Operation File" has been released.
- "Kamen Rider Fourze Super Battle DVD Friendship Rocket Drill States"
- Super Battle DVD (Original DVD) of "Kamen Rider Fourze". Only Kamen Rider No. 1, Kamen Rider No. 2 and shocker remodeled humans appear in the photo.
Combatants diary series, Megabucks collectionIt is performed as a stage by. Tsuyoshi SasakiSentaro Jotaro・Many actors who appeared in the Kamen Rider series, such as Tetsuya Nakayashiki, are appearing., Was also advertised on sites such as Ishimori Pro. Also, the poster was at that timeKodansha OfMonthly magazine Zso"Kamen Rider SPIRITSWas serializedKenichi MuraedaIt has been drawn by.
- Kamen Rider Combatant Diary
- Performed at Tsukiji Buddist Hall from February 2001, 2 to February 8, 2.CombatantWas made the main characterSpin-offworks.
- Kamen Rider Combatant Diary 2
- Performed at Tsukiji Buddist Hall from February 2001, 9 to February 14, 9.. Set in the Shocker Nihonkai Branch.
Other video works
- "Man who made hero Shotaro Ishinomori story"
- Broadcast on August 2018, 8.Nippon TVsystem"24-hour TV "Love Saves the Earth"] A one-shot drama broadcast in.The story of Shotaro Ishinomori, the original author of this work, as the main character.This work is a program that is broadcast in the play, and the background of the project is drawn with some fiction, and a manga version of a book will also appear.Hiroshi Fujioka (acting-Hiroshi Fujioka,) who played the filming site of this work and Takeshi Hongo will also appear.
Relationship with other Kamen Rider series
- "Kamen Rider ZX』- Manga version ("Kamen Rider SPIRITS")Appeared in Kazuya Taki. Kazuya Taki, Ruriko Midorikawa and Goro Ishikura appear in the sequel "New Kamen Rider SPIRITS".
- "Kamen Rider EVE-MASKED RIDER GAIA-』-- Cartoon version ``Kamen RiderSequel to.Kamen Rider V3からKamen Rider ZXRiders have also appeared, and it is easily said that the battles of successive riders continued in a manner similar to that of the TV series.
- "Kamen Rider 1971-1973]-A novel interpretation of this work.
- Judo straight line -Many of the staff are participating in this work.
- Ranpo Edogawa series Kogoro Akechi -Some directors are common.
- Transformation Ninja Arashi -A work aimed at a historical drama Kamen Rider. There was a plan to make Kamen Rider No. 25 and No. 27 and Kazuya Taki guest appearances in episodes 1-2, but it was not realized. On May 1972, 5, a joint special number "Henshin! Transformation! Synopsis and Rider" was broadcast.
- Wolverine Wolf -Starred in the same workNakamura KinnosukeHowever, he invited Hiroshi Fujioka, Jiro Chiba, Seiji Abe to his home for his son who was a fan of this work, and made Fujioka and Chiba appear as guests in the 13th episode as a thank-you..
- Ultraman -In addition to being compared with this work as a domestic TV hero, as a competition work with this work "Ultraman VS Kamen RiderWas produced later in the year.
- Kamen Norider -"Thanks to everyone in TunnelsThe comedy duo “”TunnelsParody of this work by.
Things derived from this work
- 2015ToWakayamaでsoyInstead ofLocustUsedSoy sauceWhen the flavor seasoning was launched, the developer thought that the two types of products would be Kamen Rider No. 1 and No. 2 to become a new hero that conveys the charm of Wakayama. ) Koji and "No. 2 rice koji".
- Former professional soccer playerGan Yamane TheKashiwa ReysolA cheering song based on "Let's Go!! Rider Kick" was used in those days.
- Special effects
- Shinichiro Kurimoto -Participate in leveraging in the early stages. See the book "Economic Anthropological Eyes" and "We are Noise"[Annotation 69].
- Ogouchi Dam -The location where the filming was done in the first episode and appeared frequently after that.
- Haunted Mansion -Filming has been done several times, including episodes 5 and 8 and the second movie version.
- Expoland -A part of the video of the early opening theme and the 7th episode "Grim Reaper Chameleon Keito! Expo site" are being filmed.
- Recruitment -A TV commercial character for the career change magazine "Being".
- Nissin Food -In the "Tamen Dodo" shocker combatants ramen revolution edition, shocker combatants (bone combatants) have appeared.Morning Musume.The song "Romance Revolution 21』Dancing on the parody.
- Yuzo Kayama - 1986of"The 37th NHK Red and White Singing Battle"soBoy corpsI made a mistake in saying "Masquerade".
- Kyogaku industry. -With No. 1 and No. 2 as a motifpachinkoStandCR Pachinko Kamen Rider ~Shocker annihilation Daisakusen~Was released. It was also broadcast as a commercial.
- Toyo Suisan -“Maru-chan and noodle making” approaching texture
- Lake Hamana Pal Pal -The filming was done in the final episode (Episode 98). At that time, there was a sign saying "Amusement Park Pal Pal".
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun1993May 3According to the evening edition, this was due to the martial arts under the influence of the sports root boom.
- ^ Ichikawa MoriichiWhat I thought when planning was the wording that was incorporated as a theme.
- ^ Sanyu was a classmate in Shono's elementary school and was almost in sync with Watanabe..
- ^ Hirayama felt that Watanabe's suggestion of hitting a masked hero object against a strong back program was said to "make a miracle", but he believed that he believed in Watanabe's plan Are.
- ^ It was created the following yearTransformation Ninja ArashiIn the beginning of the plan, "Mysterious Iron Mask" was also active.
- ^ Hirose belonged to the Army Motor Corps during the war as a student soldier.RikuoMade in Japanオ ー ト バ イI had experience driving around and loved automobiles and machinery from a young age..
- ^ Originally a playwright, he was the first to write a screenplay for a TV program, so most of Shimada's early scripts were written in collaboration with Abe.
- ^ Shono also testifies that Ishimori's first design was a skull mask..
- ^ In "Superman Pictorial",Ranpo EdogawaPoints out the influence of novels and foreign monster movies of the 1950s-1960s.
- ^ Then, from April 1971th to 4th, 17, at the Toei head office in Ginza, actually involved in a wage negotiation.Lock outWas carried out.. Also, the following year 1972, due to the labor dispute, the Oizumi studio was unavailable,Toei Television ProductionOf productionAndroid kikaiderIs hindering shooting.
- ^ Of productionYagi IsaoIkuta StudioIndependent professionalStates that it was like.
- ^ The date depends on the materials""April 4st""April 4st"April 4 (Episode 3 broadcast day)And so on.
- ^ Fujioka was watching the episode 1 broadcast on a hospital bed.
- ^ ShockerGoro NayaBrother of.
- ^ In charge of artRikuo MikamiSays he seriously thought about the giant costume of Kamen Rider.. In addition, the monster Tokageron appearing in Episode 13 ismonsterWas created in consideration of.
- ^ At the stage of the second episode, there was a situation in which the Kamen Rider's suit could not be seen at all when shooting at night. According to Hirayama, changes such as adding a silver line to the body of the rider suit were decided at this point.
- ^ Sasaki himself says he hasn't received any explanation that he has changed into a transformation pose because he does not have a license..
- ^ Abe testifies that the New Year's broadcast was due to a request from the broadcaster every day..
- ^ However, at this point, the bone of Fujioka's injured left leg still contained a metal pipe to connect the crushed bone fragments... The attending doctor strongly opposed it, saying "If you bend this during shooting, you won't be able to walk out of it, and you won't be able to walk." Fujioka hid this in the staff and participated in the location... During the shooting, a pipe came out of my leg and I was bleeding, but immediately after returning to Tokyo it was confirmed by X-ray photography that it was not bent, and removal surgery was safely performed..
- ^ The first time she showed a makeover pose, the movie versionKamen Rider vs Shocker]. However, at this time, the shout was echoed with the shout "Makeover!".
- ^ However,1975There are no penal regulations until1986Because.
- ^ Episode 19 was broadcast from 30:20-00:69 the following Friday to broadcast professional baseball.May 7Broadcast) is excluded.
- ^ Manga"Chibi Maruko-chan』But there was an episode that took up this social issue.A similar phenomenon is "Surprise man chocolate] Is also happening.
- ^ At the time of the location in Hokkaido, it was sometimes said at the hotel where I was staying as "Linda Yamamoto-san".Linda Yamamoto # "Kamen Rider"See.
- ^ The tendency that Inoue doubles as a work produced by Hirayama is "Kamen Rider XIt continued until the time of.
- ^ Although there are illustrations introduced as design drawings by Mikami in past books,Mikami said in a 2016 interview that it was not his own.
- ^ Explo's presidentMasao YagiIs also the child of Kanju Yagi, who was in the Toho Special Section, and the staff had a close relationship with Toho.
- ^ Originally, the production go-ahead on the MBS side was delayed, so Ikuta Studio's director Uchida said, "I will pay the production cost if it becomes a par", and I ordered the mask production to Explo, but the completion was still delayed.
- ^ However, Hiroshi Fujioka does not appear in episodes 11-13, 66, and 67.
- ^ Only episode 1 is called Johoku University.
- ^ In the setting document by Toru Hirayama, it is written that Ruriko followed Hongo to Europe from the passport received by Hongo and followed it..
- ^ "Kamen Rider No. 1" and "Kamen Rider No. 2" will be credited in the next work "Kamen Rider V3] From.
- ^ It was never told in the play of this work. I was told about TV special "All together! 7 Kamen Riders!!], but is said to be "1 of power, 2 of skill".
- ^ Episodes 9-13 are due to Fujioka’s injury.Rokuro Naya, 66/67 episodes are Fujioka's "Disappearance turmoilUnder the influence ofOsamu Ichikawa DubbingIt is carried out.
- ^ In addition to the narration in the play, he is also in charge of the final and next announcement of the opening. However, in addition to Nakae, Goro Naya, Shio and Niwa, voice actors acting as monsters, Fujioka, Tsukada, and other performers were in charge of the subsequent announcements for the 72nd episode and later.
- ^ a b c d e The role name is not shown in the credit.
- ^ Daughter of the Osaka American Center director at that time. Since he was a big fan of this work, the appearance was realized by planning the daily broadcast. "Special appearance"And credit.
- ^ In the book "Kamen Rider Taizen", the role of Cathy is described as Grace Ball..
- ^ Nakayashiki, who served as the new No. 2 because the final location of No. 1 was entered.
- ^ Sasaki "Hitoto Ichimonji-Legend of Kamen Rider No. 2"-(1998, Byakuya Shobo) ISBN 4893675702 According to, the scene is left-handed.
- ^ Of episode 72Nachi FallsIn charge of the action scene in.
- ^ Notated as "producer" from episode 53.
- ^ a b c Credit is only for Kazutoshi Takahashi.
- ^ In the notice, it was narrated as a terrifying bat man.
- ^ Also called "Human Bat" in the play.
- ^ In the play, it is called "Saracenia human".
- ^ In the notice, he was narrated as a monster Cobra man.
- ^ The voices of the spider man, the scorpion man, the Saracenian man, and the man of the sword, Susumu Mizushima, the human bat, the remodeled cobra man, Gebacondor and Yamogeras, Osamu Ichikawa, and the chameleon man, Fumaya Nakamura.
- ^ Geba Condor and Sarasenian.
- ^ Four bodies: Crab bubbler, Mukadelas, Mograng, Armady long.
- ^ New YearIt was aired as an event, and the audience rating reached 30%.
- ^ Two bodies, Mog Lang and Armady Long.
- ^ Zanzior (Voice-Mine Keiken), Jaguar Man (Voice-Isao Yatsu), Poisoned Lizard Man (Voice-Tomiya Seki), Hrinezuras (Voice-Hayao Hayao), Saigang (Voice-Keisuke Yamashita).
- ^ Two gangsters, a Kabutorong.
- ^ In the notice, he was narrated by Vampire Mosquilas and two riders.
- ^ In the notice, Jigoku Ranch's final! Was narrated.
- ^ Ikemizu was in charge of the voice of Ganikoumol only in episodes 78 and 79.
- ^ In advance notice, the second horror pet operation Rider SOS! Was narrated.
- ^ Ganikoumol (Voice-Hayao Yatsushiro), Spider Lion, Cactus Bat.
- ^ Jellyfish Wolf and InokabutonYasuhara Yoshito, Moray dragonfly, spider lion, centipede tiger, cactus bat, Hayao Yatsushiro, jumping bee, aid cougar, and gala ox are voiced by Keizo Kuraguchi. Jellyfish Wolf, Moray Bogames, Spider Lion, and Galaox did not participate in the second half of the battle scene.
- ^ This time is originally "Up-down quizIt is the time zone of (Mainichi Broadcasting Production), but in the Chukyo Wide Area, after being discontinued at the same station,Chukyo TV(Then, along with Nagoya TV, affiliated with NTV and NET affiliates in parallel) was not online, but the program was resumed on the same internet on Nagoya TV in 1973, when reorganizing the network in the Chukyo wide area.
- ^ Karaoke of the theme song and insertion song is excluded. Karaoke is "Kamen Rider COMPLETE SONG COLLECTION SERIES 1 Kamen Rider” (Nippon Columbia, 1992).
- ^ In addition to the original sound source, the TV size of the opening theme also includes a sound source with SE and narration from the soundtrack of the broadcast film, but "Rider Action" is only the latter. However, since the TV size of this song was made by editing the full size, the sound of the material itself is recorded. "TV Size! Kamen Rider All Theme Song Collection" (Nippon Columbia, 2001), etc. contains new editions of the full-sized version.
- ^ Over 85 depending on the material, 90 sheets.
- ^ This is the third largest single record sales of Nippon Columbia in 1972 (3st place isPinkara Trioof"Woman400 million, 2nd placeNaomi Chiakiof"Applause] 130 million. Both numbers are nominal). As a TV theme song for Nippon Columbia,Ghost TaroIt’s been a hit since, It became the biggest hit song in the Japanese TV drama theme song single at that time.
- ^ In the book, Hidetoshi Kimura, the director of Nippon Columbia at the time, stated in his book, "After listening to the tape sung by Fujioka, I re-recorded it with Fuji's singing."However, according to the record, Fuji's recording was recorded on February 1971, 2, and Fujioka's recording was recorded on February 16, 2., Shunsuke Kikuchi of the composition also testifies that Fujioka was later.
- ^ Until July 1973, there was no brand name of "Popinica", and it was sold under the product name of "Mini Mini Cyclone." The same applies to "V7" "Hurricane".
- ^ At that time, it was impossible to appear on the face due to a big burn inflicted on the fire at home, so except for the scene when it first appeared in VTR, it was only a voice appearance..
- ^ However, the 7th episode that Kurimoto's opinion was adopted was a work produced before the start of broadcasting, and the time series does not match the testimony of Kurimoto. Moreover, the testimony of the production staff that supports Kurimoto's testimony has not been confirmed.
- ^ "Fuji soldiersヱThere are times when it is credited.
- ^ Credits up to Episode 59Mitsuko.
- ^ In Episode 64, “NakajimaMachikoIn episodes 68 and 69, "NakajimaMachiko"And credit.
- ^ The opening credits for episodes 66 and 67 are "Kenji Ushio'
- ^ The opening credits up to episode 39 are "Shocker's voice”, even after the 80th episode, which will be the gel shocker edition,Shocker".
- ^ The opening notation is "Kujiko Arai"
- ^ The opening notation is "Osamu Ichikawa"
- ^ The opening notation is "Kazuya Watanabe"
- ^ The opening notation is "Hiroko Hayashi"
- ^ No credit at the opening.
- ^ The opening notation is "Tetsuya Oshita"
- ^ The opening notation is "Yoshihide Goto'
- ^ The opening notation is "IkedaYui'
- ^ The opening notation is "Tawan"
- ^ "Special appearance"And credit.
- ^ a b The opening notation isIkenagaThe ocean
- ^ The opening notation is Fumiya Nakamura, a suit actor.
- ^ a b c d e f No opening notation.
- ^ In the opening notation "Hitodenji".
- ^ The opening notation is Kenji Amari, a suit actor.
- ^ The opening notation is Masaru Okada.
- ^ The opening notation is Masato Tsujimura.
- ^ In the opening notation, "Voice of Gilizames".
- ^ The opening notation is Mie Keiken.
- ^ The opening notation is Osamu Ichikawa.
- ^ The opening notation is Ritsu Sawahusband.
- ^ The opening notation is "FuyoPraise'
- ^ The opening notation is Tomiya Seki.
- ^ Notation in the ending video is "Kamen Rider"
- ^ The ending video is "Fuji Koichi"
- ^ All Monsters Monster Under 1990, p. 82.
- ^ Super Dictionary 2011, p. 21.
- ^ Talk! 2013, pp. 48,55.
- ^ a b c d e f g h OFM7 2004, pp. 30-33, Wako Takahashi "Special feature: TV man who raised the Mainichi Broadcasting System staff" Kamen Rider ""
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun1993May 3From the evening paper.
- ^ Superman Pictorial 1995, pp. 82 --83.
- ^ Eiji Oshita"Chapter 1995 Mega hit twists and turns", "Japanese (Japanese) Heroes Dominate the World," Kadokawa Shoten, 10, p. XNUMX.ISBN 978-4048834162.
- ^ Character Taizen No.1 & No.2 2004, p. 145.
- ^ a b Tokusatsu whole history 2016, pp. 12-13, "Kamen Rider"
- ^ a b c d e Phantom Daihatsu 2016, pp. 62-66, "Three wise men who raised Kamen Rider I Toru Hirayama'
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Complete Works 1986, pp. 130-133, "Kamen Rider was born in this way"
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 10-14, "Introduction" Until the birth of Kamen Rider ""
- ^ Noriaki Ikeda, Nobuyuki Takahashi "Chapter 1 Unprecedented Superhero Image ■ From Skullman to Kamen Rider" "Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider Mega Hero Myth of Light and Shadow"文藝 春秋,ISBN-4 16-347170-7, October 1993, 2, pp. 1-22.
- ^ Fusosha 2008, pp. 14-15.
- ^ Fusosha 2008, p. 16.
- ^ a b c Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 15-17, "Mr. Toru Hirayama Program Production Note 1"
- ^ Ultraman's most unusual work Taboo challenged by scriptwriter Shozo Uehara from Okinawa | Okinawa Times + Plus
- ^ "Men who created Kamen RiderFrom the first episode "Crybaby Producer".
- ^ Fusosha 2008, p. 17.
- ^ Henshin Hero Illustration Book 2004, p. 55.
- ^ a b c d e Phantom Daihatsu 2016, pp. 168-171, "The Three Sages Who Raised Kamen Rider II" Seiji Abe'
- ^ Henshin Hero Illustration Book 2004, p. 84.
- ^ a b c d Takeshi Hongo 1999, pp. 93-96, Kamen Rider is just a grasshopper !?
- ^ "Kamen Rider Meijin Retsuden".Takeshi Hongo 1999, P. 93.
- ^ Takeshi Hongo 1999, pp. 117-119, The rider's helmet was made in this way
- ^ a b c "TOWNMOOK special edition Kamen Rider" (Tokuma bookstore・1981)[Page number required].
- ^ Superman Pictorial 1995, pp. 77, 83.
- ^ a b c d Takeshi Hongo 1999, pp. 105-107, Don't lose to Ultraman!
- ^ OFM1 2004, pp. 17, 27.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n OFM1 2004, pp. 27-29, "Special feature: Hometown of" Kamen Rider "where Ikuta Studio" Dream "was spun"
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Phantom Daihatsu 2016, pp. 172-175, "Three Wise Men Who Raised Kamen Rider III Practical Sage Yusaku Uchida"
- ^ Transformation Hero Daizenshu 1995, p. 162, "Android Kikaider work commentary".
- ^ Special effects studio visit record Kamen Rider Takura Net. Retrieved January 2014, 1.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j OFM6 2004, pp. 27-29, Atsuhiko Sugita "Special feature: Kamen Rider plastic arts until the" irregular mask "is formed"
- ^ a b c d e Complete Works 1986, pp. 134-135, "Kamen Rider [Hongo Rider]"
- ^ Toru Hirayama, “Kamen Rider Meitenden” P92-95. Fugensha, published January 1998, 1
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 48, "Recorded by Toru Hirayama's treasured script".
- ^ a b Character Taizen No.1 & No.2 2014, pp. 145-149, "Kamen Rider Consideration and Research"
- ^ Research 2007, p. 38, "11 Hiroshi Fujioka injured! The wisdom of the staff born from the measures of poverty".
- ^ a b Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 54-57, "Production Episodes 11-12"
- ^ Kamen Rider Taizen 2000, pp. 35,36.
- ^ a b c d e Complete Works 1986, pp. 136-137, "Kamen Rider [Ichimonji Rider]"
- ^ Showa special effects Taizen 2008, p. 106.
- ^ a b Complete Works 1986, p. 238, "Interview with Kamen Rider STAFF CAST Rikuo Mikami'
- ^ a b Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 82-83, "Hayato Ichimonji"
- ^ Eiji Oshita, "Japanese Heroes Dominate the World," Kadokawa Shoten, 1995, 22-23.ISBN 9784048834162
- ^ Ken'ichi Muraeda, Goro Uguitani, "Kamen no Rider Bakudan!! [COMPLETE+]", Tatsumi Shuppan, April 2011, p.4.ISBN 978-4-7778-0905-9
- ^ All Monsters Monster Under 1990, p. 471, Hiroyuki Onuma``Exploring the location of'Kamen Rider'''.
- ^ a b c d Complete Works 1986, pp. 226-231, "Special STAFF CAST Roundtable Talking about Kamen Rider"
- ^ a b Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 94-97, "INTERVIEW Takeshi Sasaki"
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 86, "Large executive Zol has arrived in Japan".
- ^ Super Dictionary 2011, p. 350.
- ^ From "Kamen Rider OFFCIAL DATA FILE" No.34[Page number required].
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 90, "About shooting the double rider edition".
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 87, 111.
- ^ Tetsuya Tsutsumi ed. "Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Appears! (Tetsuya Tsutsumi)" "Our Super Hero Legend, Showa 40s Anime/Sci-Fi Hero Study" Fusosha, April 2002, 4,ISBN-4 594-03488-8, 16.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 95, 111.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 91, "The last filming in Kusatsu".
- ^ Complete Works 1986, p. 42, "Takeshi Hongo".
- ^ a b c d Complete Works 1986, pp. 138-139, "Masked Rider No. XNUMX [Remodeling]"
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 112, 114.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 122, "Handwritten calendar by Toru Hirayama".
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 122-123.
- ^ Complete Works 1986, pp. 138-140.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 126, 184.
- ^ "Boy Rider Jump Jumping from the Building" "Asahi Shimbun" September 47, 1972, morning edition, 9th edition, page 18
- ^ "Transformation program under the willow" "Asahi Shimbun" September 47, 1972 morning edition, 9th edition, 20nd page
- ^ Showa special effects Taizen 2008, p. 109.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 148, "Kamen Rider Snack".
- ^ a b Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 146, "Launch of" TV Magazine ""
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 147, 150.
- ^ Suzuki 2018, p. 16.
- ^ ”EXTRA STAGE Interview with Shinichiro Shirakura” edited by Koichi Yoshizawa and Jusosha “Kamen Rider
evilThe Genealogy of Trees, Jososha, May 2003, 5,ISBN-4 87777-049-6, Pages 168-169.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l OFM4 2004, pp. 21-23, "Special Feature Rider Girls Graffiti Portraits of Beautiful Heroines"
- ^ Fusosha 2008, p. 24.
- ^ Fusosha 2008, p. 105.
- ^ OFM1 2004, p. 33, Atsuhiko Sugita "Portrait of Takumi" The staff who supported "Kamen Rider" 1st Toru Hirayama ".
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Phantom Daihatsu 2016, pp. 176-210, "Kamen Rider Staff Cast People Directory 2016 Edition"
- ^ Complete Works 1986, pp. 131, 135.
- ^ Fusosha 2008, pp. 111-112.
- ^ Fusosha 2008, pp. 109-110.
- ^ OFM3 2004, p. 30, "The protagonists of the masque, the 10 voice actors who supported the riders, 3rd Ritsuo Sawa no Maki".
- ^ a b c d e f OFM9 2004, pp. 27-29, Masachi Wachi"Featured players of the Ono Kenyukai Rider Action Shadow"
- ^ a b Inherited Soul II 2003, p. 197.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s Complete Works 1986, pp. 154-157, "Kamen Rider's Shadow Ohno Kenyukai"
- ^ a b c d OFM3 2004, pp. 27-29, "Special Feature Rider Machine Motorcycle Stunt Real Face"
- ^ a b c OFM3 2004, p. 33, Masaki Wachi "Kamen Rider Director Gentlemen's Record 3rd Itaru Orita"
- ^ a b OFM6 2004, p. 32, Atsuhiko Sugita "Portrait of Takumi" The staff who supported "Kamen Rider" 4th Koji Ota "
- ^ a b OFM5 2004, p. 31, Masachi Wachi"Kamen Rider Director Gentlemen's Record 9th Katsuhiko Taguchi"
- ^ a b OFM1 2004, p. 31, Masachi Wachi"Kamen Rider director gentleman record 1st Koichi Takemoto"
- ^ a b c d e OFM2 2004, p. 32, Atsuhiko Sugita "Portrait of Takumi 7th Seiji Abe"
- ^ a b c d e f OFM5 2004, pp. 27-29, Masahisa Akahoshi"Featured Endless Fighting Drama "Kamen Rider" Screenplay Series
- ^ a b Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 42-45, "Production fee 2 episodes-4 episodes"
- ^ Character Taizen No.1 & No.2 2014, p. 154, "Kamen Rider Testimony Collection 3 Mari Takizawa".
- ^ "Special talk Kaji Atsushi×Go Nonaka"Space ship] Vol.153 (SUMMER 2016. Summer),Hobby Japan, June 2016, 7, pp. 1-124, ISBN 978-4-7986-1261-4.
- ^ Kamen Rider General Feature 2015, pp. 96-103, Goro Tsumaya "Shocker / Gel Shocker Phantom Modeling Design Expo".
- ^ Toru Hirayama "Chapter 4 Birth of a New Hero "Kamen Rider"" "Crybaby Prophet's Will-50 Years with TV Hero" Kodansha,ISBN 978-4-06-364900-0, 124.
- ^ a b c Complete Works 1986, pp. 182-185, "The World of Kamen Rider Modeling"
- ^ Movie Complete Works 1993, p. 158, "Kamen Rider Design Art Book ACT4 Explo Modeling Design Art Book".
- ^ Phantom Daihatsu 2016, pp. 50-61, "Interview with" Kamen Rider "art director Rikuo Mikami×Takahashi Akira''.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 37-39, "Script written by Mr. Umeda"
- ^ Fusosha 2008, pp. 36-37.
- ^ Kamen Rider Taizen 2000, p. 116.
- ^ a b Toru Hirayama "FBI Special Investigator Kazuya Taki" "Kamen Rider Youth Album", "Kamen Rider Collector's Box" Volume 2[Page number required]
- ^ Phantom Daizenshu 1986, p. 216, "Kamen Rider STAFF CAST SPONSOR Interview CAST Edition".
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 126-127, "Birth of No. 3 Rider Handwritten Story Draft".
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, p. 193, "Riderman Initial Settings".
- ^ a b Toru Hirayama, "Two Riders & Secret Story," Kamen Rider: The Birth of a Transformation Hero, "Kamen Rider Collector's Box" Volume 1, Asahi Sonorama <Spaceship Bunko Special Edition>, May 1998.ISBN-4 257-76459-7[Page number required]
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 80-81, "Handwritten setting document by Toru Hirayama".
- ^ Super Dictionary 2011, p. 64.
- ^ Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 118-119, "Inauguration of the Boy Kamen Rider Corps".
- ^ "Reviving Hero! Kamen Rider Great Research” (Futami Shobo・2000) p.204
- ^ Taizen 2001, p. 171.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t "Ono Kenyukaiden Masters Who Created Hero Action"Fugensha, August 1999, 7.ISBN 4-938733-69-2.
- ^ "Kamen Rider/Photo studio”. Hiroshi Fujioka, official website. 2011th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c Inherited Soul II 2003, p. 205.
- ^ The inherited soul 2002, p. 196.
- ^ a b Inherited Soul II 2003, p. 186.
- ^ a b c Inherited Soul II 2003, p. 130.
- ^ a b c "Kazuo Shinbori”. Red Entertainment Deliver Co., Ltd. 2011th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Backstage of Super Sentai Production Kazuo Shinbori"Super Sentai Official Mook 20th Century 1980 Electronic squadron Denjiman"Kodansha<Kodansha series MOOK>, April 2018, 7, p. 25.ISBN 978-4-06-509608-6.
- ^ "Soul of Kamen Rider Bakudan!! [COMPLETE+]"Tatsumi Publishing, August 2011, 4.ISBN 978-4-7778-0905-9.な ど
- ^ Complete Works 1986, p. 19.
- ^ Complete Works 1986, p. 2.
- ^ Phantom Daizenshu 1986, pp. 17, 21, 23.
- ^ Complete Works 1986, pp. 49, 51, 156.
- ^ Inherited Soul II 2003, pp. 134-135.
- ^ Inherited Soul II 2003, p. 154.
- ^ The inherited soul 2002, p. 203.
- ^ Character Taizen No.1 & No.2 2014, pp. 145, 152.
- ^ "Fantastic Collection NO.9 Kamen Rider <Comprehensive Edition>" (Asahi Sonorama-1978) P42-44
- ^ a b Phantom Daihatsu 2016, pp. 72-167, "Modified Human Data Bank"
- ^ a b c d Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 136-137, "'Our Kamen Rider'"
- ^ "Kahoku Shimpo1971 April 8-2 January 1973 morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Kawakita Shimpo" 1971 November 11-13 September 1973, morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Kawakita Shimpo" 1971 November 9-3 September 1973, morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Kawakita Shimpo" 1971 November 4-9 September 1973, morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Kawakita Shimpo" 1971 November 4-25 September 1973, morning edition, TV section.
- ^ "Fukushima private press1971 April 7-8 January 1973 morning edition, TV section.
- ^ a b "Yomiuri Shimbun』Yamanashi Shizuoka version Morning edition, April 1972, 4, TV section.
- ^ From "Ayumi of Forty Years of Niigata Broadcasting" (October 1992, 10, Niigata Broadcasting) 15p.
- ^ "Hokoku newspaper] 1972 February 2, morning TV section.
- ^ "Northern Japan Newspaper] From the morning edition TV section on October 1971, 10.
- ^ "Toyama Shimbun" TV section on November 1972, 11.
- ^ "Kokukoku Shimbun" Morning TV section on March 1974, 3.
- ^ "THE Anime Song-Hit was Made This Way", page 174.
- ^ Noriaki Ikeda,Nobuyuki Takahashi"Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider-Myth of Light and Shadow", Bungei Shunju, 1993, p.237.ISBN-4 16-347170-7
- ^ a b c d e f g OFM5 2004, p. 30, Yu Hayakawa "Kamen Rider Music Thoughts 9th Rider Song Singers"
- ^ Eiji Oshita, "Japanese Heroes Dominate the World," Kadokawa Shoten, 1995, 25-26.ISBN 9784048834162.
- ^ a b OFM4 2004, p. 30, Yu Hayakawa "Kamen Rider Music Thoughts 6th Kamen Rider / Lyrics Thoughts"
- ^ Hidetoshi Kimura, "THE Anime Song-The Hits Made This Way", Kadokawa Shoten, 1999, pp. 60-61.ISBN 4048531522.
- ^ (2002) Album Notes of "ETERNAL EDITION Kamen Rider File No.1", p. 5 [CD Liner]. Nippon Columbia (COCX-31903).
- ^ OFM1 2004Yu Hayakawa, "Masked Rider Music 1st Science Fiction Action Music Creation".
- ^ Complete Selection Kamen Rider New No. 1 Transformation Belt
- ^ Magazine 2020 2020, p. 76, "Talk from the toy scene! Uncover !? Transformation belt".
- ^ Kamen Rider Taizen 2000, p. 185.
- ^ Nihon Keizai ShimbunOctober 2006, 6 Evening publication
- ^ a b c d Phantom Daizenshu 1986, pp. 214-215, "Kamen Rider Bromide & Bicycle"
- ^ a b c d e OFM9 2004, p. 33, Kazumitsu Takahashi "The Stage Back of Hit Products 5th Doremi (Bridgestone Cycle)"
- ^ a b c OFM4 2004, p. 32, Koji Igarashi "The Stage Back of Hit Products 6th Plastic Model"
- ^ a b Character Taizen No.1 & No.2 2014, p. 130, "List of products related to Kamen Rider Plastic model"
- ^ a b c d Kamen Rider 1971-1984 2014, pp. 151-161, "5 Yen Bromide"
- ^ "'99 TV / Movie Special Effects DVD / LD / Video & CD" "Spaceship YEAR BOOK 2000"Asahi Sonorama〈Space shipSeparate volume>, April 2000, 4, 20 pages. Magazine code: 62-01844.
- ^ "2000TV / Movie Special Effects DVD / LD / Video & CD" "Spaceship YEAR BOOK 2001" Asahi Sonorama <Spaceship Separate Volume>, April 2001, 4, p. 30.Magazine code: 66-01844.
- ^ "DVD & VIDEO Selection COLOR" "Space ship] Vol.100 (May 2002 issue),Asahi Sonorama, May 2002, 5, p. 1, Magazine Code: 40-01843.
- ^ "Kamen Rider DVD Collection First Issue"Deagostini Japan, June 2019, 6, Series Guide 11. Magazine code: 9-34632/7.
- ^ a b c Movie Complete Works 1993, p. 130, "Research on Kamen Rider Theatrical Films"
- ^ Ambassador Hell is back! ??Movie "Masked Rider No. 1" poster visual & cast lifted!
- ^ Takeshi Hongo, this is the last transformation!? A trailer of the shock of "Kamen Rider No. 1" starring Hiroshi Fujioka! -Cinema Today
- ^ ""Kamen Rider Den-O" new work for the first time in 10 years, video release!Includes transformation scenes | Cinema Today”(Japanese). Cinema Today. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ ""Kamen Rider Den-O"'s new work for the first time in 10 years will appear on the stage of "Pretty Den-O!”(Japanese). Anime! Anime!. 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b OFM6 2004, p. 31, Koji Igarashi "Successor of Shotaro Ishinomori Kamen Rider Manga Artist Retsuden 4th Goro Yamada"
- ^ Mega bucks collection(Internet archive cache for June 2015, 6)
- ^ Mega bucks collection (@me_ga_ba)- Twitter
- ^ a b c d Famitsu.com Entertainment / The leading role is a combatant!? Kamen Rider's stage play appears
- ^ a b Megabucks Collection Past performances (partial)(Internet archive cache for June 2010, 12)
- ^ [Young reporters go] Finally completed "insect sauce" In addition to locusts, locust locusts are also used Mysterious taste that matches grilled fish and croquette (1/4 page)-Sankei WEST
- "The Japanese hero controls the world" (Kadokawa Shoten)
- Daizenshu series (Kodansha）
- "XNUMXth anniversary of the first issue TV magazineSpecial edition Kamen Rider Daizenshu" Kodansha, May 1986, 5.ISBN 4-06-178401-3.
- "Special edition of the 1986th anniversary TV magazine special edition Kamen Rider Kaijin Daizenshu" Kodansha, October 10, 10.ISBN 4-06-178402-1.
- "TV Magazine Special Editing The 10th Movie Series"Kamen Rider ZO"Public Memorial Kamen Rider Movie Complete Works" Kodansha, June 1993, 6.ISBN 4-06-178415-3.
- "TV magazineSpecial edition "Henshin Hero Daizenshu" Kodansha, November 1995, 11.ISBN 4-06-178419-6.
- "All Monster PhantomThe second volume,Keibunsha, November 1990, 11. C30.ISBN 4-7669-1209-8.
- "Superman Pictorial: 40 Years of Domestic Fictional Hero" Takeshobo/AEON,Take Shobo, November 1995, 11. C30.ISBN 4-88475-874-9.
- "Space shipSPECIAL '70s special effects hero complete works' supervised by Masumi Kaneda,Asahi Sonorama, August 1998, 5.ISBN 4-257-03533-1.
- Takeshi Sasaki "Hitoto Ichimonji Kamen Rider No. 2 Legend"Byakuyashobo, 1998.ISBN 978-4893675705.
- "Kamen Rider Takeshi Hongo's Truth"Hiroshi Fujioka,Author,Bunkasha, February 1999.ISBN 4-8211-0640-X.
- Yoichi Iwasa "Kamen Rider Taizen"Futabasha, August 2000, 7.ISBN 4-575-29121-8.
- "Kamen Rider SPIRITS Official Fan Book: The Soul That Is Inherited"Kodansha, August 2002, 6.ISBN 4-06-334551-3.
- "Kamen Rider SPIRITS Official Fan Book: The Soul that is Passed Down II"Kodansha, August 2003, 9.ISBN 4-06-334771-0.
- Shotaro Ishinomori "Shotaro Ishinomori Transformation Hero Illustrations -Before 1975-"Geneon Entertainment, August 2004, 3.ISBN 4-89452-797-9.
- "Kamen Rider Dai Kenkyu",Futami Shobo, August 2007, 6.ISBN 978-4-576-07090-2.
- "Kamen Rider No. 1 and No. 2 Masked Man Perfect File" Kodansha, Kodansha <Character Taizen>, March 2014, 3.ISBN 978-4-06-218825-8.
- Kamen Rider 1971-1984 10 Showa Riders revived with treasured photos and first public materials] Kodansha, edited by Kodansha, November 2014, 11.ISBN 978-4-06-218566-0.
- "Kamen Rider No. 1, No. 2, V3, Rider Man Special Feature" 2394 <Separate Volume Treasure Island>, October 2015, 10.ISBN 978-4-8002-4622-6.
- "KODANSHA Official File Magazine Kamen Rider" (Kodansha)
- "Vol.1 Kamen Rider No. 1", July 2004, 7.ISBN 4-06-367086-4.
- "Vol.2 Kamen Rider No. 2", July 2004, 10.ISBN 4-06-367092-9.
- "Vol.3 Kamen Rider V3", August 2004, 8.ISBN 4-06-367088-0.
- "Vol.4 Rider Man", September 2004, 9.ISBN 4-06-367091-0.
- "Vol.5 Kamen Rider X", November 2004, 11.ISBN 4-06-367094-5.
- "Vol.6 Kamen Rider Amazon", August 2004, 8.ISBN 4-06-367089-9.
- "Vol.7 Kamen Rider Stronger", November 2004, 11.ISBN 4-06-367095-3.
- "Vol.9 Kamen Rider Super 1", September 2004, 9.ISBN 4-06-367090-2.
- Hiroshi Fujioka,"Masked Rider = Takeshi Hongo" edited by Tetsuya Tsutsumi & BAD TASTE,Fusosha, August 2008, 6.ISBN 978-4-594-05661-2.
- Yoichi Iwasa "Showa Special Effects Taisho: Legendary Heroes Revived", Sanyo Books, July 2008, 7.ISBN 978-4-86199-133-2.
- "Kamen Rider Super Dictionary" supervision:Ishimori Pro-Toei,Futabasha, August 2011, 7.ISBN 978-4-575-30333-9.
- "Tell me! Kamen Rider” KK Best Sellers <Best Mook Series>, December 2013, 12.ISBN 978-4-584-20497-9.
- "Character Taizen Special Effects Complete History 1970s Hero Taizen" Kodansha, January 2016, 1.ISBN 978-4-06-219821-9.
- "Spacecraft Separate Edition Kamen Rider Phantom Daihatsu 2016"Hobby Japan<Hobby Japan MOOK>, March 2016, 3.ISBN 978-4-7986-1202-7.
- Takeyuki Suzuki "The man who keeps pursuing his dreams" Kodansha, December 2018, 12.
- "TV Magazine Special Editing Kamen Rider Magazine 2020" Kodansha (Kodansha MOOK), March 2020, 3.ISBN 978-4-06-518979-5.
|Every day broadcastingProduction/NET series Saturday 19:30-20:00|
|Previous program||Program name||Next show|
Witch is hot
(December 1970, 10-February 31, 1971)
(December 1971, 4-February 3, 1973)
Kamen Rider V3
(December 1973, 2-February 17, 1974)