Very Kawa! You can get the "Sumikko Gurashi" file from Denny's.Hurry up because it's limited.
If you write the contents roughly
If you like Sumikko, please get a cute clear file while enjoying your meal at Denny's.
Denny's, a family restaurant, has been selling the popular character "Sumikko Gurashi ..." from April 2021, 4 throughout the year. → Continue reading
Tokyo Bargain Mania
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
File (English: fillet) Is a document spelling of similar documents.. The English file originally has the meaning of a binding string. As a product, a dedicated product mainly used for organizing documentsStationerySay.
The folder (English: folderSometimes called "folder"), but folder refers to the base paper used to hold a set of documents.(Unlike flat files, folders are those that do not originally have binding hardware.). Also,binderIs mainly for inserting and recording unrecorded paper, whereas the file is mainly for binding and organizing and storing recorded documents (such as slips and documents)..
Filing means arranging documents, tapes, cards, magnetic drums, disks, and other media in a form that can be used immediately when needed... The filing system is sometimes used as a synonym for filing, but it is a series of systems in which documents are widely arranged so that they can be used as needed, stored, and discarded..
General documents can be organized according to the recipients, themes (themes), the forms (reports and approval forms, etc.), the titles (titles), and the cases (for each job). Organize from start point to end point into one file).
Typical filing systems include vertical file system and open file (open shelf file) system..
- Vertical file system
- Vertical file system is a method devised in the United States at the end of the 19th century.. Vertical files store the material in a folder and store it vertically in the cabinet.
- Open file (open shelf file) system
- In the open file (open shelf file) system, the cabinet is not used and it is arranged directly on the bookshelf.
Folders are used for file methods such as vertical files and open files... Folders have the role of protecting documents, displaying documents, and unifying sizes for organization... Note that a folder is a file that does not originally have a binding, unlike a flat file (letter file)... As a general rule, in a cabinet type organization using folders, documents are only bound and not bound (however, several documents are bound together)..
Type to make a hole
There are flat file, letter file, spring file, cap type, pipe type, stand type, hook type, screw type etc..
punchUse to open a hole and keep the documents there. Since it is bound in a booklet format, it has the advantage of being easy to browse. Used for materials, minutes, and approval documents).
- Flat file
- Flat means flat. It is a type of file in which the main body is equipped with fasteners, which are secured with fasteners to store documents. It is one of the most popular files, and the materials of the fasteners are various such as metal and plastic. The advantages are that it can be stored without bulk, it is easy to hold documents of different sizes, and it is easy to refer to the documents as they are. Therefore, it is suitable for collecting materials that are often viewed. Also, because the plastic fasteners are highly safe,Kindergarten,primary schoolIt is also useful in primary education institutions. The disadvantage is that you have to remove the fasteners one by one, which makes the work troublesome, and you can not immediately remove anything other than the top document. Ring files and pipe files overcome this drawback.
- Pipe file
- A type in which a pipe is attached to the main body, and a fastener containing a core is inserted and fixed there. It is extremely robust and has a large capacity, so it is the best file for long-term storage of documents. In addition, since the core also passes through the fastener side, it is easy to take out documents in between. The drawbacks are that it is bulky due to its size and is a little inconvenient for viewing and carrying. Moreover, one of the weak points is that the cost burden is high due to the high cost. Pipe filesKing JimIt was developed by and is widely called "Pipefile®" (Registration No. 1079788 etc.) and "Kingfile®" (Registration No. 4502635 etc.).King JimAre registered trademarks of In addition, the double-open file that allows you to retrieve documents from either the left or right side of the pipe file is epoch-making, greatly increasing the demand for the pipe file. The double-sided pipe type file is called a dutch file, etc., but "Dutch®" (Registration No. 2607343 etc.)King JimAre registered trademarks of
- Ring file
- O-ring file
- It is the simplest type to make a hole, and the price is low. In addition, it is a great advantage that documents at any position can be easily taken out. In addition, the rounded tip makes it easy to turn pages, which makes it suitable for binding frequently viewed documents. The shape of the fastener is the alphabetOIt is called because it is similar to. However, there is a drawback in that the documents are not evenly grouped due to the shape, and therefore, the force is applied to a part of the documents and the paper is torn from the punch holes. Some of the fasteners are opened by hand and some are opened by levers. Generally, the lever type is more durable. There are also products with an increased number of rings, which are called 2 ring files, 4 ring files, 8 ring files, etc. according to the number.
- D ring file
- This is an advanced version of the O-ring file, and is a file developed to solve the problem that documents are not uniformly organized. The shape is well-balanced and easy to organize. It's also tougher and more stable than O-ring files. The disadvantage is that less capacity is retained compared to O-rings.
Type without holes
Folders, box files, document files, pocket files, scrapbooks, Z files, clip files, press files, clipboards, pin files, brochure files, case files, slide rails, etc. There are slide clip type.
It is also used for holding documents that are inconvenient to open a hole (official documents, slips, contracts, invoices, guide brochures, etc.) and collecting and classifying materials.
- clear file
- Stack two sheets of plastic and put a document between them. Although various colors and patterns are used, most of them are transparent so that the outside document can be seen. It is very light and thin because there are no fasteners. On the other hand, the number of documents that can be sandwiched is small and the strength is not so strong. It is a file for temporary classification and organization. It is also cheap and easy to design on the surface, so it is often used as a distribution item such as advertisements or as a souvenir.
- Portable holder
- Added a handbag function to the clear file. It can be used as a clear file when it is cut along the perforations after it has been used as a carrying bag, and a high advertising effect can be obtained by inserting a brochure or the like. However, since the handbags that are cut off become trash, many companies are shy from the perspective of eco-friendliness.
- Select holder
- It can be separated into three different sizes (A3, B4, A5) of clear files to suit the application, but most of them are used as they are.
- Pocket type (clear pocket file)
- The file has an album-like body and a transparent pocket inside. The material of the pocket is vinyl, cellophane,polypropyleneAnd so on. Some pockets are fixed and some can be freely added and removed. The biggest advantage is that you can sort many documents without bulk and you can carry them easily. Disadvantages are that the documents are easily misunderstood without proper classification and there is a risk that the documents will be damaged due to poor storage. There are various names depending on the manufacturer.TageDeveloped and put into practical use, the company calls it a clear pocket holder.
- Z expression file
- It is a file with a clip-on type fastener. Z is associated with the shape of the fastener that moves diagonally. The biggest advantage is that it can hold many documents without making holes, can be easily removed, and has excellent storage capacity. Therefore, it is an optimal file for holding official documents, slips, bills, or circulation boards that are inconvenient if a hole is made. The downside is that once the fasteners are released, the documents tend to scatter, which requires careful attention. Some manufacturers call them Z files, lever files, and punchless files.
- Clip file
- Clipboard (Clipboard) Is a file attached directly to the body. It is useful for questionnaire surveys and in-house materials browsing, and is designed to meet that purpose. Therefore, it is not a file for the purpose of organizing and storing documents.
- Case file
- A file whose body is like a case. It's easy to carry and useful when you go out. In addition, some of them are divided so that they can be classified. Because it is easy to use, some people use it as a bag. On the other hand, because of its characteristic shape, the document is easily misleading, and because the document cannot be fixed, it is not suitable for organizing and browsing the document.
In addition, there are nearly 20 kinds of detailed items (document files, etc.).
Main file makers
- ^ a b c d e f g h Hitoshi Misawa, Elementary Course/Information Science and Information Technology 18th Type and Method of Filing (1)"Information Management" Vol. 10, No. 9, 1967 p.500-506, Japan Science and Technology Agency, two:10.1241 / johokanri.10.500Retrieved May 2020, 5.
- ^ "File". Askul. 2017/12/29Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Hitoshi Misawa, Elementary Course/Information Science and Information Technology 20th Type and Method of Filing (2)"Information Management" Volume 10 Issue 11 1967 p.613-622, two:10.1241 / johokanri.10.613Retrieved May 2020, 5.
- ^ a b c Green Purchasing Law <Stationery> Guide All Japan Stationery Association, viewed June 2020, 6.
- ^ a b c d Mitsuhiko Watanabe, Information management for beginners (10) Organizing and storing materials (6) Organizing and storing [IV] Other materials"Information Management" 1975 Volume 18 Issue 10 p.853-860, two:10.1241 / johokanri.18.853Retrieved May 2020, 5.