A fusion of drama and documents in a city you don't know.Perfect for looking vaguely <I know everything ...
If you write the contents roughly
Seino searches for something interesting, but there is only a dumpling shop and a Sayama tea sales office, and when he is immersed in the delusion of drinking Sayama tea in the park, Gusto's grandfather who reappeared, "If it's Gusto, this time, Losing the voice saying "Draft beer is 200 yen", I drank draft beer in Gusto and muttered "There is no doubt about the family restaurant."
Until now, it was decided that TV TOKYO would make Toru Seino's manga into a drama. "Takayuki Yamada's Akabane, Kita-ku, Tokyo" is also "... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sayama teaWhat is (Sayamacha)?SaitamaWestern andTokyoNishitamaProduced mainly in the regionJapanese teaIs.In Saitama PrefectureAgricultural productsThe production area is the largest in the prefecture,Iruma-shiIs responsible for about 6% of the total production of Sayama tea, followed byTokorozawa,SayamaProduces.Other nearbyHanno,Kawagoe-shi,Hidaka City,Tsurugashima-shi,Fujimino-shi,MiyoshiBut it is produced in small numbers.Tokyo, which borders Iruma City, the main production areaMizuho,OmeBut they are producedTokyo Sayama TeaIt is sometimes called and distinguished.
It has a long history as a tea-producing region and can be traced back to the Kamakura period.Shizuoka tea,Uji teaAlongsideJapan's three largest teasIt is said that.From ancient times, there is a saying in this area that "the color is Shizuoka, the scent is Uji, and the taste is Sayama.", This is a passage from the Sayama tea picking song.
Located in the northern limit as a "large-scale economical tea producing area" (Japan's northernmost producing area isAomoriKuroishi tea, the northern limit production area where the tea factory is locatedIwateKesen tea), due to its cool climate, which can be snowy and frosty in winter, tea trees have thick bud-shaped tea leaves.
The beginning isKamakura PeriodThere is a tradition that it is uncertain.Edo PeriodIn, there are villages in the Sayama hills that lie from Iruma City to Tokorozawa City.Kawagoe DomainBecause it was a territory,Kawagoe teaWas called.Held in the middle of the Edo periodMusashino OfNitta developmentAs a result, cultivation became widespread as a local specialty, and the production area expanded.Currently, most of them are produced in Iruma City and then Tokorozawa City...Tea leaves are picked twice a year, with the first tea being shipped from April to May and the second tea being shipped from June to July.Major cultivationVarietyIs "Yabukita"And" Kaori Sayama. "
The main production area of Sayama tea is Iruma City because the names of Iruma City and Sayama City have been exchanged.The Sayama hills are hills that lie from Iruma city to Tokorozawa city, and Sayama city is not included.When the former Toyooka Town (currently Iruma City) and the former Iruma River Town (currently Sayama City) transitioned to a city system, Iruma River Town chose the name "Sayama City" in anticipation of the merger of the two towns, but the merger eventually took place. Instead, Toyooka Town became "Iruma City" after the name of Musashi Town.Therefore, the confusion of place names that Iruma City Sayama Elementary School and Sayama City Iruma Elementary School (closed school) coexist is often seen in Iruma City and Sayama City.
Thick tea leaves that have been carefully selected and the traditional roasting (roasting) of "Sayama burning" are the secrets of deliciousness that has not changed since the Edo period.By this burning, the rich sweetness peculiar to Sayama tea can be obtained.Hand-kneaded teaThe manufacturing method is "steam tea leaves, spread Japanese paper on roasting, and knead and dry."this is,Enjoyment2 years(1802)Atsushi Yoshikawa,Morimasa MuranoIt was devised by Hanemon Sashida and others, and is currently being preserved mainly by the Temomi Sayama Tea Preservation Society.
The leaves of tea trees that grow in Saitama Prefecture, which has a cold climate for tea trees, become thicker (bud-heavy type) and have a heavy flavor and richness.On the contrary, the leaves of tea trees in Kagoshima prefecture, which grows in a warm climate with an average annual temperature of 4 to 5 ° C higher than that in Saitama prefecture, are thin (bud number type) and have a refreshing flavor, which is in sharp contrast.
Most of the tea gardens in Sayama tea are cultivated in the open field, and there is little cover cultivation such as gyokuro and kabusecha.The color, aroma, and taste are profound due to the traditional Sayama burning, and even a small amount of tea leaves are finished into a tea that "gets a good taste."
Iruma City, Tokorozawa City, and Sayama City, which are the production areas of Sayama tea, are the most urbanized areas in Japan as tea production areas.All three cities are located along the Seibu line, and you can move to the city center in about an hour.1960 eraSince then, almost the entire production area has become a commuter town in Tokyo, and the population has increased rapidly.While housing and commercial and industrial facilities were being built one after another, the number of tea gardens was decreasing.
The production of simple tea isSaitama TheShizuoka-Kagoshima-Kyotoなど他の主要産地に比べかなり少ない。ただしこれは温暖な鹿児島県の茶産地が1年に5回の収穫（1番茶、2番茶、3番茶、4番茶、秋冬番茶）が可能であるのに対し、埼玉県は寒冷な茶産地であるため茶園面積に対する茶葉の収穫量がもともと少なく、さらに1年に2回の収穫（1番茶、2番茶）しかできないIn addition, the fact that the entire production area is in the suburbs of the city and the land price is high stands out as a handicap, which is a major factor in the small amount of simple production.
Currently, there are large-scale tea plantations similar to Shizuoka and Uji in the west to south of Iruma City, and small tea gardens are scattered in other residential areas.
Due to the increase in housing etc. in the surrounding areasunshineDue to urbanization, there were disadvantages in terms of "ease of cultivation" compared to other tea-producing areas, such as the problem of the above and soaring land prices.On the other hand, as a result of the rapid increase in population, local demand has increased, eliminating the need to ship far away.Suburban agricultureEstablished as.Urbanization is also a management advantage.Since it is a beverage that is consumed on a daily basis, it is relatively easy to penetrate it as a special product, and Sayama tea is available in both old and new residents.Local industryIs loved as.In addition, since it is not a tourist destination except Kawagoe City, it does not rely on sales to tourists, and stable management and distribution with high productivity has been realized.
As mentioned above, Sayama tea, which grows in cold regions, is rare because it is produced in small quantities and is located in the suburbs of a populous city.At present, Sayama tea is not distributed nationwide, and people in other regions have no choice but to purchase it directly at a local tea shop in order to drink Sayama tea.
In addition, Sayama tea has many privately-owned teahouses in the form of "self-made tea leaves (made and sold by yourself)", which is extremely special as a tea-producing area, and each teahouse grows it. Since each tea garden makes its own special tea, the taste of the same Sayama tea varies considerably depending on the store.
In particular, young tea masters from Iruma City, the main production area, have 1st prize and 1 seat at the Saitama Prefecture Tea Fair, Kanto Tea Show, and National Hand-Kneading Tea Show.Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Award) Is earned almost every year.Among them, the "National Hand-Kneading Tea Fair", which is a contest for craftsmanship, is the strongest in Japan, and Sayama tea is not ashamed of the name of "Japan's Three Great Teas" and can be said to be one of the best tea producing areas in Japan.
In Saitama prefecture, it has been produced mainly in the western part of the prefecture for a long time, but in recent years it has been produced mainly in the eastern part of the prefecture.Chichibu districtThe production area is expanding toSaitama,Kasukabe-KukiTea leaves are also being shipped from.2007IsOnitama(Nack5)WhenSave onIn a joint project of "Sayaka SayamaIn the name ofPET bottlesContains 500 ml of Sayama tea at the storevending machineIs now on sale at.
Sayama tea branding business by local governments, businesses, and producer groups in the western part of Saitama Prefecture, such as Iruma City, Sayama City, Tokorozawa City, and Hanno City.Is underway,Black teaAnd chocolate・ We are engaged in PR activities such as developing new products such as cakes, creating logo marks, and issuing public relations papers.
2018In March, with the Saitama Prefecture Western Area Community Development Council (Iruma City, Sayama City, Tokorozawa City, Hanno City)Yamazaki breadOf a corporationcollaborationByTie-upProduct"Lunch pack "Cream & Tsubuan (Sweets Series) with Sayama Tea" (local packed lunch) was released for a limited time..
In Tokyo2008From September in HigashiyamatoNPOHas started selling black tea "Tokyo tea" using local Sayama tea leaves.already2000Since then, the sale of black tea using Sayama tea leaves has started in some areas, and Sayama tea (Sayama tea (Tokyo Sayama Tea) Was also sold as a branded "Tokyo Green Tea", but we are aiming for a new branding of "Tokyo Black Tea".On the packageTokyo Tower,HarajukuCityscape,Lake TamaFamous places in Tokyo are designed.This is an attempt to boost the local industry, which has been pushed by the progress of residential land development, and to lead to a new revitalization of the city.
Definition of Sayama tea by the local tea industry association
InstituteRegulations by Saitama Tea Industry Association (established on April 2004, 4)
Definition of production area
- The production area of Sayama tea isThe western part of Tokyo in Saitama prefecture and adjacent to Saitama prefecture(mainlySayama HillsRegion).
- A specific area name in Saitama prefecture can be used as the production area.
- Kawagoe tea, Chichibu tea, and Kodama tea are produced from specific areas in Saitama prefecture.
- Sayama tea produced in Tokyo isTokyo Sayama TeaIs often displayed.
- "Sayama tea"Can be displayed as "Production area brand", which is the rough tea produced in Saitama prefecture and the western part of Tokyo adjacent to Saitama prefecture.100%It shall be used.
- Aracha produced in Saitama prefecture and in the western part of Tokyo adjacent to Saitama prefecture50% or more and less than 100%What I used"Sayama tea blend"It shall be possible to display as, and it shall be finally finished and manufactured in Saitama prefecture and the western part of Tokyo adjacent to Saitama prefecture.
- In the above, "Aracha" refers to fresh leaves produced and processed in Saitama Prefecture and in the western region of Tokyo adjacent to Saitama Prefecture.
- Producers specialize in Sayama tea separately from other agricultural productsAgricultural cooperativeIs organized.
- Sayama Tea Industry Agricultural Cooperative-The Sayama tea production area in Saitama Prefecture is within the jurisdiction.SaitamaSayamaOaza Minamiiriso 571
- Tokyo Sayama Tea Agricultural Cooperative --The Sayama tea production area in Tokyo is within the jurisdiction.TokyoNishitama CountyMizuhoLarge character Nihongi 715-1
- Intermediate Court : Jikaku Daishi Ennin KyotoWe introduced more tea and started cultivating tea in the precincts. There is a stone monument of "Sayama tea birthplace".
- Iruma City Museum: Tea is the main theme博物馆.."Sayama tea production tools" in the museum's collection2007March 3 National Registered Tangible FolkloreCultural propertyWas registered in.Special exhibitions on Sayama tea are also often held. There is a detailed explanation about Sayama tea on the website.
- Sayama Inariyama Park: Saitama Prefecture-sponsored tea ceremony "Sayama Daichakai" venue.1990, Sayama newly in Sayama City to coincide with the big tea ceremonyMatcha"Myosho" has been commercialized.
- Higashimurayama Ondo(Original version): The rich taste of Sayama tea is sung over the "thickness of humanity".
- Marriage road: Thursday 21 o'clock frameTBSsystemTV drama..Ordinary, with a couple producing Sayama tea in Iruma City, Saitama Prefecture as the main character家族I drew a human pattern ofHome drama..The first series is 1, the second series is2009broadcast.
- Chisato Tsumori: Fashion designer from Sayama city.2008, Was in charge of the package design of the PET bottled tea "Sayamacha" manufactured and sold by Yamahiro Hirosawaen Co., Ltd. in Sayama City.
- Hiroshi Yoshino: A poet who lived in Sayama City.I settled in a residential land next to a tea plantation.I was interested in the state of tea cultivation and was working in the fieldProducerAnd interact with.Essay "Tea Flower Memorandum" (collected in the poetry collection "Kitairiso".1977・ Seidosha) was written.
- : A woman who promotes Sayama tea wearing a tea girl's kimono and tea hanten.
- Seibu Dome : LionsAt the time of the war, a local trader dressed as a tea girl sells Sayama tea.
- ^ Sayama teaIruma City Official Homepage
- ^ Sayama teaSayama City Official Website
- ^ History of Sayama tea-Iruma City MuseumOfficial Website
- ^ 2006The current Sayama tea cultivation area is 1st place Iruma city 495ha, 2nd place Tokorozawa city 209ha, 3rd place Sayama city 133ha.The production volume (raw tea leaf yield) is 1st in Iruma City, 2060t, 2nd in Tokorozawa City, 599t, and 3rd in Sayama City, 536t.
- ^ Even in the Sayama tea production area, up to the third tea is picked, but the taste, color, and aroma are all greatly reduced, and it is said that it is not for sale as tea.
- ^ We are working on the branding business of Sayama tea produced in Sayama City.Sayama
- ^ Sayama Sencha and Sayama Black Tea Chocolate are now on sale!: June 2017, 6 Sayama City
- ^ Packed lunch "Cream with Sayama tea & red bean paste" is now on sale!February 2018, 3 Sayama City
- ^ Cream with Sayama tea & red bean paste (sweets series)Packed lunch product information Yamazaki Baking Co., Ltd.
- ^ Regulations "Standards for Labeling Sayama Tea" by Saitama Tea Industry Association (established on April 2004, 4)
- Kenzo Takabayashi
- Saitama Tea Industry Research Institute
- Green Tea
- Cover tea
- Radioactive contamination problem of Sayama tea