Photo Rick is also planning a movie with the main character – AMC / Photofest / Getty Images
The Walking Dead wasn't scheduled to end in Season 11 ... Actors and productions were surprised at the announcement
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, additional episodes of Season 10 (6 episodes in total) are currently being broadcast on the FOX channel.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays Negan in the overseas drama The Walking Dead, is in Season 1 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
20th Century FoxDistribution movies and FOX group companies (mainlyFox broadcast) Will broadcast dramas, variety shows, and reality programs.While leveraging the strengths of group companies, programs are also supplied by other groups.
As of December 2017, cable TVSKY PerfecTV!(Ch.312,Satellite backbone broadcaster TheSKY Perfect Entertainment) And other satellite broadcasts can be viewed by 7,076,031 households in Japan, of which about 83% are via cable TV and the remaining 17% are via satellite broadcasts. It can be viewed on IPTV such as au Hikari TV, but the number of households that can be viewed via IPTV is not disclosed.
- 1998Opened on July 7st.
- 2008From 8 month 1 day,Jupiter TelecomAt, this channelHigh definitionWas transformed intoFOX HDHas started broadcasting. 2008年10月1日より、スカパー!HD（現・From October XNUMX, XNUMX, SKY PerfecTV! HD (currentlySKY PerfecTV! Premium Service) But started broadcasting on the same channel (Satellite general broadcaster TheSKY Perfect Broadcasting)doing.
- 2011May 10,FOX bs238 (currently FOX Sports & Entertainment)"Has opened, but this channel continues to be broadcast.
- 2013May 3SKY PerfecTV! Added 16: 9 aspect ratio information and started full-size SD broadcasting.
- 2013May 6,SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service HikariStandard-definition broadcasting was terminated at, and it completely shifted to high-definition broadcasting.
- 2014May 5, SKY PerfecTV! Premium service ended standard definition broadcasting and completely shifted to high-definition broadcasting.
- 2016May 12, SKY Perfect! Premium service satellite broadcaster changes from SKY Perfect Broadcasting to SKY Perfect Entertainment.
- 2018May 9Changed the broadcast on SKY PerfecTV! From standard definition to high definition image quality.
The head family in the United StatesFOX channelNot only the works broadcast on the production sideFOXYou can also broadcast works that involve.comedy,Reality showThe ratio is high.On the other handGOTHAM,LUCIFERPrograms broadcast on the US FOX channel are in JapanAXNIt is often broadcast on other stations.In addition, once the program is organized, it will not be discontinued due to the circumstances of the Japanese side, and it will almost certainly be broadcast until the final season. 2010年代の目玉番組はThe highlight of the XNUMXsNCIS-Navy Criminal Investigation Groupとwalking DeadIs.in the past,American idol,24 TWENTY FOUR,Prison Break,X fileEtc. were the highlights.
- 24 TWENTY FOUR
- 4400 Survivors from the unknown
- 9-1-1: LA Lifesaving Frontline
- Dr. House
- HUFF ~ Doctor is middle-aged syndrome
- LAW & ORDER: Sexual Crime Special Investigation Team
- LAW & ORDER: Criminal Psychological Investigation Team
- NCIS-Navy Criminal Investigation Group
- NCIS:LA ~ Top Secret Undercover Investigation Team
- NUMBERS genius mathematician case file
- SHARK Charismatic Prosecutor
- X file
- Awake ~ Torn Reality
- American Horror Story
- Ally my Love
- walking Dead
- Space family robinson
- Ed-Bowling Lawyer
- エ ン ジ ェ ル
- Castle ~ Mystery writers like the case
- Ghost ~ Whisper from Heaven
- The Practice Boston Lawyer File
- Son of the beach
- Journeyman Red thread that transcends time and space
- Sleepy Hollow
- Time tunnel
- Dark angel
- Dharma & Greg
- Charlie Jade
- True calling
- Buffy-The Cross in Love-
- Burn Notice Strikes Back Former Spy
- Prison Break
- フ レ ン ズ
- Boston public
- Boston Legal
- My Name Is Earl
- Mind games
- Medium Spiritual Investigator Alison Dubois
- Mental: Healing Carte
- The blue eyes that read the listener's heart
- Lie to Me lies tell the truth
- Las Vegas
- Leverage ~ The style of scammers
- Royal Pains-Celebrity Royal Pains
- The Guardian -Nick Foreign-
- Anchor woman in love
- Small devil in room 23
- New Girl / Dasakawa Girls and Three Gunmen
- NY Bomby Girl
- Entourage ★ Our Hollywood
- Crazy One Flying Advertising Agency
- That '70s show
- how I Met your mother
- Malcolm in the Middle
- Modern family
- America's Next Top Model
- FOX SPORTS Japan
- X factor
- America's Next Top Model
- American idol
- American dance idol
- Entertainment Tonight
- Queer eye
- Simple life
- Only 30 seconds
- Mad TV!
- Miss Universe
- Rebel Billionaire
ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- The following channels have ended broadcasting.