Cosplayer Moe Iori has a beautiful body fully open! "Weekly Young Jump" off-shot video posting
If you write the contents roughly
Iori tweeted, "It's my first time shooting three people, and it's an off-shot video of a young jump shot that I'm a little shy," and posted an off-shot video with Enako and Kokoro Shinozaki.
Cosplayer Moe Iori updated her Twitter on April 4th with an off-shot of "Weekly Young Jump" ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shy(Hitomishiri,British: Shyness) Is traditionallychildrenIs shy and hateful when you see someone you don't know. For adults,内 気"Shy"shy"ShyIt is standard to apply the word "."社会 心理学Then, the behavioral tendencies described above in social situationsShinesTo say..For the coping method, see "Shyness #How to deal withSee.
Shinyness in social psychology
In social psychology, humans have shynessIndividualityI regard it as one of. Shines is not only reluctant to interpersonal relationships, but also has the characteristics of interpersonal anxiety such as tension and drowsiness..
Social psychologists Cheek (JM) and Bass (AH) position Shines as "discomfort and control caused by the presence of others.".. Leary (MR) defines shyness as "an emotion-behavioral syndrome characterized by interpersonal anxiety and suppression of behavior caused by being evaluated or predicted to be evaluated by others." Suppression of behavior refers to evasive behaviors such as a decrease in the number of words and eye gaze, and defensive behaviors such as excessive smiles and consent..
Liary tries to explain the process of Shine's origination by self-presentation theory. Self-presentation is a "process of controlling impressions perceived by others." According to self-presentation theory, shyness is a synergistic function of self-presentation motivation (motivation to give some impression to others) and self-presentation efficiency (low estimation of whether or not others are properly impressed). There is no shyness if either the motive or the low efficiency is 0.. Also,According to the theory of social exclusion, innate to humansDesire to belongIt is said that the perception of the risk of being excluded from the group leads to anxiety about people. A person with a high degree of shyness can be said to have a characteristic of easily reacting to avoid the risk of being excluded from the group..
Philip GimbaldoOf 5000AmericanA survey of 8% of people experienced shiny at some point in their lives, 4% were shy at the moment, and 25% had chronic shyness. Obtained.. Also, for sociologistsFollowed up a group of individuals aged 10 to 12 who were determined to be shy, comparing shy and non-shy individuals. Research shows that shy men are more likely to miss success opportunities because they have a later age for marriage, have children, and have less time to get a regular job than men who do not... On the other hand, in the case of women, no clear social disadvantage was observed, butSex roleThere was a tendency to live a marriage based on the norm.
When the person's self-esteem is low, it is thought that other people also have a low self-esteem, which often causes people to be shy... However, in reality, others do not give a low rating or a negative rating to themselves... Therefore, in order to improve self-evaluation, it is important to correct the way of thinking, acquire an appropriate way of thinking that matches the reality, repeat actions based on that, and have a successful experience... At that time, it is desirable for the people around you to support you.. In addition, being aware of your own good points and remembering even the smallest success experiences in the past are also effective in enhancing self-esteem..
In addition, the following is given as an example of modifying the way of thinking and acquiring an appropriate way of thinking that matches the reality.
- Be aware of only your bad parts → Some things are good for you, others will find and acknowledge your good parts too
- When you become aware of anxiety, or when you feel anxiety, it doesn't work. → No anxiety can be seen and no one feels anxious/Imagination does not become a reality. Can get
- I am in the spotlight of people around me → In fact, people around me don't care as much as I thought
- I should be... → You don't have to aim for perfection. Others do not rate themselves negatively
- ^ a b c d e f Sugawara 2011, pp. 134-137.
- ^ a b Kuribayashi 2012, pp. 49-55.
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). Note that the shy person is cured Subaru building linkage page 19
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). A note that a stranger heals. Subaru-ya linkage 37.
- ^ Tatsuda Katsuhiko (2014). A note that a shy person can heal Subaru Building Linkages 24-25, 122
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). A note that a stranger heals. Subarusha linkage page 118.
- ^ Tatsuda Katsuhiko (2014). A note that a shy person can heal Subaru Building Linkages 72-73, 119
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). A note that a shy person can heal Subaru-ya linkage page 59・72-73・105
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). A note that a shy person is cured Subaru building linkage 73/88/90
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). A note that a stranger heals. Subarusha linkage page 75.
- ^ Katsuhiko Tanda (2014). A note that the shy person is cured Subaru building linkage page 59・76・91
- Kensuke Sugawara, Katsumi Ninomiya,Koyasu(Ed.), 2011, "Shinesse", "Social Psychology", Shinsyusha <Keyword Collection> ISBN 9784788512368
- Katsubayashi,Go Hashimoto, (Ed.), 2012, "Why avoid social relationships?", "Social psychology of interpersonal relations", published by Nakanishiya ISBN 9784779506932