写真 ルームシェアの行方は!? – (C) TBS
If you write the contents roughly
川口春奈と横浜流星が共演するドラマ「着飾る恋には理由があって」（TBS系、毎週火曜よる10時～放送）… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kitchen car(British: food truck) IsCatering car,Food truckEtc., especiallyFood Of調理It is a general name of a vehicle equipped with equipment for the purpose of.Special purpose vehicleAlthough it is a type of, most vehicles do not have seats for eating and drinking in the vehicle.Road Transport Vehicle ActEtc.Dining carNot always. Generally of foodMobile sales,CateringUsed forJapan Ground Self-Defense Force, Policeriot policeVehicles equipped with cooking facilities such as kitchen cars are also generally called kitchen cars..
World kitchen car situation
The form of "kitchen car" in Japan is "Mobile sales"Development type" "Self-propelled"A stallThere are "things that brought the form of kitchen cars from other countries to Japan". As a development of mobile sales and food stalls,Stone baked potato,Japanese buckwheat noodles,RamenAnd so on. Also, as a thing that brought in the form of a kitchen carpizza,Crepe,kebab,ice creamAnd so on, take advantage of this formfried,BowlJapanese food such as, etc. is also being handled.Great East Japan EarthquakeImmediately after, support for reconstruction,CoronaInTake-outEven with rising demand, the existence of kitchen cars has become well recognized.
To provide food using a kitchen car in Japan, the jurisdictionHealth center"Business permit (automobile)" is required.Food Sanitation ActThere are those based on the above and those based on the regulations of each prefecture / city, and the permission criteria differ depending on the prefecture and city. You cannot get a business license (automobile). Specific equipment requirements include, for exampleTokyoThen, when reporting a business that involves "cooking in the car", "the car must be water resistant and durable, and have a fixed roof and walls (that is, a" hooded truck "".Rear car"No" stalls ", etc.)" "Structure that can prevent the invasion of dust and insects" "Water resistant, water supply tank with a specified capacity or more to supply drinking water, and wastewater of the same capacity "Provide a tank" "Provide a running water type cleaning facility" "Provide a power supply" "Provide a power supply"Private power generationMust have refrigeration equipment or equipment that can cool and store equivalent foods. ".
Road Transport Vehicle ActIn terms of, as a "processing vehicle"Special purpose vehicleWhat is registered andTrack(light truckThere is a kitchen car that is registered as a freight car by providing a removable cooking space (container) in (including).
AsiaThen, from ancient timesA stallIt is widely accepted because there are many historically moving forms such as rear cars that are carried by human power or bicycles. Many of them enter the industry as a stepping stone to open restaurants because they can be opened with simple cooking techniques and equipment, and with minimal investment, and there are no location or time constraints. Many of the foods offered mainly reflect the local culture and taste, and it is also attractive for consumers to be able to finish their meals cheaply and quickly..
In particularQuebecThen, Contina (Frenchでcafeteria), And the kitchen car itself is widely used nationwide.Mexican foodOffers a wide range of dishes, from to grilled cheese sandwiches.VancouverThe origin of the kitchen car Vij's Railway Express is freshIndian cuisineProvide and state-owned airlinesAir CanadaIn-flight magazine polls show that it has become Canada's best new restaurant in 2013.
The United States of America
The United States of AmericaThe origin of the kitchen car in the country is the production area when buying cattle in the early 19th century.Western partIs a consumption areaNorth-eastBecause the cows were forced to move toChuck wagonA mobile cooking facility calledCivil WarFrom the carriage of the released productCharles GoodnightCreated by.. Also, as another origin, in the latter half of the 19th century, mainly in urban areas,sandwich,pieVehicles equipped with cooking facilities that offer light meals such as that said in the business district are becoming visible.. All of them have a good reputation for their cheap and easy eating styles, and they are popular as a kind of nostalgia and nostalgia.
メキシコHas no significant restrictions on food sales on the street, so it has grown significantly in recent years. Kitchen car owners in 2013Industry groupAnd is trying to establish its position. In addition to individual business owners who cook on the street, they also operate as regular stores using kitchen cars to advertise their products.CompanyAlso.
The United KingdomWith the advent of power transfer, kitchen cars have been used since the World War II era, and they are used in theaters etc. in various places to increase the morale of soldiers.Tea ladyWas used by.. Now known as the Snack Van, Tacos,HamburgerIn addition,donutIt handles a wide range of foods, and is found on the shoulders of almost all highways in the crowded areas, making it relatively expensive to some travelers.service areaSome people prefer cheaper kitchen car cooking than.ベルギーThen.local cuisineIsFrench friesHas been seen for a long time, and in Brussels, Europe's largest kitchen car festival is held in May every year.FranceFor kitchen car sales in Japan, it is necessary to report to four different jurisdictions such as local police agencies, but products including tacos and hamburgers, especially in the outdoor market, have gained remarkable popularity. ing.. In Italy, the recognition is low and the kitchen car festival was held for the first time in 2014.
- Station square,DowntownSnacks on the plaza and shoulders- B-1 Grand Prix cafeteria, JR Maebashi station square
- A festival,Sportsmatch,EventsTemporary sales at venues- Entrepreneurship,Game market, Animate Cafe
- Shopping mallPermanent business in the passage around the building of various facilities, etc. Kunimi Burger,LOG ROAD DAIKANYAMA
- office StreetInLunchSales-neo stall village
- Corporate restaurant support program-"Nescafe Kitchen Car"Nestle JapanとYoro no TakiJoint investment, etc.
- Cooking after an earthquake, etc., and support for reconstruction afterwards- NISSIN FOODS 1-2,Sukiya,Soma·Sidax, Maimai kitchen car, Onagawa/Business Trip Pee Club
- Travel and travel by planning TV programs- Gourmet food trip Kitchen goes,Good news! Four o'clock,The! Astro Boy! DASH!!,Today's feeling tv,FNS 27-hour TV
- Enlightenment and PR by companies and public organizations (town revitalization, CSR activities, sales promotion, etc.)- Nissin Donbei,Nutrition,Neapolitan,Japanese diet"Fukui to Koshihikari" National Caravan, New experience of horse riding, Local revitalization kitchen car, NISSIN FOOD & SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION ACTIVITIES "Momofushi" Project, Ramen Memorial Festa 2013
- ^ Tamaki Sakimura (July 2011, 7). “"Military Invitation"”. Otaku Keizai Shimbun. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Kitchen car police riot police”. Self-Defense Forces Event Information Atlas Web. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Emergency vehicle for police”. AWK Autoworks Kyoto. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Tokyo Metropolitan Government Health and Welfare Bureau, viewed May 2020, 5.
- ^ Winarno, FG & Allain, A .. “Street foods in developing countries: lessons from Asia". United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. 2011/9/7Browse.
- ^ Baker, Paula (October 2013, 10). “Food truck takes top people's choice'restaurant' honors; Pidgin ranks in top 10”. Global News. 2014/12/12Browse.
- ^ Thompson, Bill. “American Chuck Wagon Association". 2014/10/30Browse.
- ^ In the Driftway. (1928). [Article]. Nation, 126 (3281), 589-590.
- ^ Engber, Daniel (May 2014, 5). “Who Made That Food Truck?". New York Times'. 2014/12/13Browse.
- ^ "Asociación Mexicana de Food Trucks". Time Out México. Time Out Group (September 2013, 9). 2016/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Your Mobile Canteen in Action”. Imperial War Museum. 2010/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Snack vans: food on the go-in pictures”. The Guardian (September 2013, 9). 2014/12/12Browse.
- ^ Moskin, Julia (June 2012, 6). “Food Trucks in Paris? US Cuisine Finds Open Minds, and Mouths”. The New York Times: pp. A1 2012/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Il cibo di strada diventa gourmet: a Milano il primo festival europeo dei Food truck”. Il Sole 24 ore. 2014/6/29Browse.
- ^ Gray, Tim (January 2014, 1). “Meals on wheels: Australia's best food trucks". The New Daily. 2015/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Where The Truck At". 2015/2/19Browse.
- ^ Kamosawa Asagi (May 2015, 5). “Maebashi City, an open cafe social experiment introducing a kitchen car in front of the station". Forefront of new public-private partnership.Nikkei BP. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Kitchen car”. Animate. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "What is Neo Food Village". 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Gallop kitchen car youth lunch revolution”. NHK (July 2013, 6). 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Nescafe kitchen car”. Nestle Amuse. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Nescafe Kitchen Car Program Information Session”. Yoronotaki Co., Ltd. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Kitchen car”. Sukiya. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Food support with new equipment Sidax donates kitchen car”. Soma City. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Kamaishi kitchen car". 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Onagawa/Business trip Ochakko Club A kitchen car type exchange place around temporary facilities”. Earthquake Regain (June 2014, 6). 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ ""Fukui to Koshihikari" national caravan”. Fukui Prefecture. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Umakaratsu New Experience Spicy Ramen Kitchen Car Crossing Nationwide”. Nongshim Japan Co., Ltd. 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ Nanto City Citizens' Collaboration Division (November 2015, 11). “A kitchen car in charge of Masayuki Haginaka, a member of the regional development cooperation team, debuts!". 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS (July 2014, 7). “Nisshin Men Training Project in the event of a disaster ~Protecting yourself and helping others~". 2016/2/4Browse.
- ^ NISSIN FOODS (August 2013, 8). “Information on "Ramen Memorial Festa 2013" event". 2016/2/4Browse.