"Heral Bonnie" Permanent Gallery Opened Passionate and delicate art <Iwate / Morioka City>
If you write the contents roughly
Eleven works are exhibited at the venue, and animals born from the unique wedge pattern created by the strong pen pressure of colored pencils create a strong personality.
"Heral Bonnie", a company in Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture, which sends art works of people with disabilities to the world in various forms, is a permanent company ... → Continue reading
Iwate Menkoi TV
"Iwate Menkoi TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Iwate Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
色 鉛筆(Iro Pencil,Rice: colored pencil) isPigmentA core made of hardened wax and wax was placed on a wooden or paper-wrapped shaft.Art materials-Writing instrument.pencilHowever, the method of making the core is different from that of ordinary black lead pencils, and variousnon-coloredWith the core of.
notes,Drawing,markingUsed for etc. In Europe and the United States, it existed for marking in the early 19th century, and around the 1920s, about 60 colors of products for art were introduced... in JapanMeijiIn timesNational textbook"New fixed picture bookWas used as an educational material for elementary school based on.
Japanese Industrial StandardJIS S 6006 “Pencils, colored pencils and shin used for them” defines the definition of colored pencils, quality standards, and 48 standard colors. JIS standard color is JapaneseFor school childrenOften used with colored pencils.
The core material is colored pigmentdye,talcExtender pigments,Color developerAswax,Carboxymethyl celluloseSuch asPasteIs used,OilyIs.Golden,SilverTocopper,aluminum OfMetal powderIs used.. General explanation of the manufacturerShows a composition example of talc 50%, wax 25%, pigment 20%, and sizing agent 5%.
JIS S 6006 standard,European standardEN 71,Approved Product (ACMI-AP) certificationlead,cadmium,ク ロ ムHazardous substances such as are regulated.. Ordinary colored pencils have little oral toxicity.
Above 1000°CFiringUnlike graphite cores, colored pencil cores have a temperature of about 50°C.(I.e.Since it is finished with, many pigments can be used and it has a soft drawing feeling. Also, because it contains wax, it has good fixability on paper,eraserHard to erase.
Hardness according to JIS S 6006 standard includes hard, medium hard and soft.DraftingApplications, medium and hard are for writing and drawing, soft are forpaperSuitable for use in other than.. According to the manufacturer's explanation,wearCompared with black core pencils, the hardness is equivalent to B and is soft to 10B or more..
Like the black lead pencil on the wooden shaftCypress OfIncense cedarIs used because of its excellent quality and procurement.. A round shaft is often used for the shape of the shaft so that it can be held in various ways as an art material... It was said that the round shaft also had a reason to protect a thick and soft core with a uniform thickness. Hexagonal axis is used more in overseas products than in Japan.
Of soft colored pencilsDermatographA paper winding shaft is used for this, but this is because the core contains a lot of wax componentsCoefficient of thermal expansionThis is because a different elastic paper wrap is suitable..
Handwriting of colored pencilsLight resistanceDepends on the pigment. The JIS S 6006 standard defines the light resistance standard,Red-purple,Wisteria purple,Mauve,Light purple,PinkThe standard is low. Some products are light resistant, and some professional colored pencilsASTM: D6901 standard and, And other light resistance evaluations based on in-house standards are displayed for each color..
The temperature also affects the softness of the core,(I.e.Influences strength.. Wax is white due to agingブ ル ー ムMay appear on the surface as.FixtureWhile the use of fixatives such as is effective in preventing bloom,solventMay cause bleeding and discoloration.
Special colored pencils
Handwriting usingwatercolorCan be blurredWatercolor pencilsThere is also. Ordinary colored pencils are oily and insoluble in water, but watercolor pencilsemulsifierBy addingWater solubleHas.. Hardness/softness with a watercolor pencil may represent the amount of an emulsifier, that is, the ease of dissolution.
Also, oily pencilsTurpentine oil,,石 鹸If you use water and a special blurring liquid, you can blur with a brush.. However, volatile oils such as turpentine and petrol are addictive and flammable, so adequate ventilation and management are required..
There is also a colored pencil called a colorless blender that does not contain color pigments. Rough handwriting smoothing, color mixing, and burnishing techniques (British: burnishing)Used for.
The whole axis is the core
There are also colored pencils whose entire axis is composed of a core. The whole axis is the coreCoupie pencilIs a slightly different manufacturing method from ordinary colored pencils,polyethyleneTo use resinMelting pointIt's high, and it's designed to keep your hands clean even if you touch the core directly..
Lead holder type/for mechanical pencil
Only the core can be replacedCore holderFormula colored pencils,mechanical pencilThere is also a color core for. Color cores for mechanical pencils include non-fired cores manufactured by the same method as colored pencils and fired cores with increased strength... The latter is a raw materialBoron nitrideOr talc,mica,Clay mineralsWhite withPorousTo be baked into thisイ ン クManufactured by soaking in.
- ^ a b Margaret Holben Ellis, M. Brigitte Yeh, Categories of Wax-Based Drawing Media, WAAC Newsletter, Western Association for Art Conservation, September 1997 Vol. 19 No. 3, Retrieved on August 2014, 8.
- ^ Wax chalk from the Meiji era, Sakura Clepas, retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ Q & A about Pencil JIS, Japan Pencil Industry Cooperative, read August 2014, 8.
- ^ a b Until you can make colored pencils, Mitsubishi Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ a b 6. Components of the core of colored pencils, Dragonfly Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ About art materials, Sakura Clepas, retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ a b c About JIS for pencils and colored pencils, Japan Pencil Industry Cooperative, read August 2014, 8.
- ^ a b Pencils, colored pencils (Ver 1.00), Addiction information database, Japan Poison Information Center, February 1990, 2, viewed August 15, 2014.
- ^ a b c Non-chan's DO science, why do colored pencils come out?, Asahi Shimbun be, Asahi Shimbun, September 2008, 9, viewed August 21, 2014.
- ^ About EN 71 (Safety of toys) Part 3 (2013), JFRL News, Japan Food Research Laboratories, Vol.4 No.25 Oct. 2013, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ Safety Tips-What You Need To Know, Art & Creative Materials Institute, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ a b Does the colored pencil have no hardness?, Mitsubishi Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ Until I can make a pencil, Japan Writing Instruments Manufacturers Association, read August 2014, 8.
- ^ Tips for pencils, why do many axes have hexagons?, Mitsubishi Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ Travel Tips for Dermatograph, Why is the Axis Paper-wrapped?, Mitsubishi Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ At the Circus: Entering the Ring, The J. Paul Getty Museum, retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ Manon Leclerc, Colored Pencil Lightfastness, Colored Pencil Society of Canada, read January 2012, 1, August 9, 2014.
- ^ 4. The core will break., Dragonfly Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ 5. The part written with colored pencils becomes white., Dragonfly Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ a b What is wax bloom and what causes it?, Prismacolor (Newell Rubbermaid), Retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ Is it possible to use a fixing agent (fixer, etc.) to draw the lines of colored pencils?, Mitsubishi Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ Turence Club, Knowledge of Art Materials, Turence Japan, Retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ Unicolored Pencil Pelicia, Mitsubishi Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.
- ^ About oily pencils, Faber-Castell, Retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ Coloring material anatomy (31), Colored pencils, Holbein, retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ Volatile oil, Musashino Art University, viewed on August 2014, 8.
- ^ White spirit and turpentine, Royal Talens, retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ International Chemical Safety Card Turpentine ICSC No. 1063 (Japanese version), National Institute of Health Sciences 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ International Chemical Safety Card Stoddard Solvent ICSC No.: 0361 (Japanese version), National Institute of Health Sciences 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Helen South, Burnishing, Drawing Glossary, About.com, viewed September 2014, 9.
- ^ Colored Pencil Tools & Techniques, Colored Pencil Society of Canada, Retrieved September 2014, 9.
- ^ Helen South, Colorless Blender, Drawing Glossary, About.com, viewed September 2014, 9.
- ^ Coupie pencil, Sakura Clepas, retrieved August 2014, 8.
- ^ By the way, why does Coupy keep your hands clean?, Excite Bit connector, Excite, retrieved February 2008, 2, August 22, 2014.
- ^ 5. About color sharp core, Dragonfly Pencil, viewed August 2014, 8.