From left to right, Machiko Ono, Masatoshi Nagase, Joe Odagiri
Joe Odagiri "Turn over all the existing systems" at Corona
If you write the contents roughly
Odagiri said, "Face shields until the last minute, and rice,'Please eat without talking alone.'"
The ambitious work that popular actors gathered was also affected by the corona wreck!Actress Machiko Ono (XNUMX), actor Odagiri ... → Continue reading
East Sports Web
The web news of East Sports (Tokyo Sports) provides news of various genres such as sports such as baseball and soccer, entertainment, professional wrestling, and horse racing.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Face shield A face shield is a type of personal protective equipment (PPE) that aims to protect the entire face (or part of it) from dangers such as missiles, rubble, chemical droplets, and infectious substances.
Industrial face shields are intended to protect the wearer's face and eyes from danger.フェイスシールドは、保護メガネやゴーグルと併用する必要があるFace shield should be used with protective glasses and goggles.
Protective surfaceSee also
- Mark Z87
- Basic Impact: The face shield must be capable of withstanding the impact of dropping a 25.4 mm (1 inch) diameter steel ball from a height of 127 cm (50 inches).
- Mark Z87 +
- High Impact: The face shield must be capable of withstanding the impact of a 6.35 mm (0.25 inch) diameter steel ball hitting it at a speed of 91.4 m / s (300 ft / s).
- See ANSI Z87.1.
- These shields are intended to protect against high speed particles and must be capable of withstanding the impact of a steel ball with a nominal diameter of 6 mm at specified speeds, protecting against eye impact and protecting the sides. It doesn't become.
- Mark A
- 190 m / s
- Mark b
- 120 m / s
- Mark F
- 45 m / s
- See EN166.
- Z94.3-15 "Class 6" of "Eye and Face Protectors" is about face shields and is divided into three subclasses.
- Impact, penetration, splash, head protection, shading.
- Protection from heat dissipation.Low heat, splash, shading, protection from mild non-penetrating impact.
- High heat resistant coating, protection from mild non-penetrating impact only.
- See CSA Z 94.3-15.
Place of origin
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- It has excellent impact resistance, light transmission, heat resistance, and standard chemical resistance.
- Cellulose acetate (CA)
- It has standard impact resistance, light transmission, heat resistance, and good chemical resistance.
There are two types of face shield manufacturing methods: extrusion molding and injection molding.
While injection molding requires low molecular weight plastic pellets with high fluidity, extrusion molding is manufactured from high molecular weight plastic pellets, so the face shield cut from the extrusion sheet is an injection molded face shield. Has better impact resistance than.For example, even a 0.8 mm face shield can withstand the impact of a steel ball with a nominal diameter of 120 mm with a speed of 6 m / s if it is an extruded polycarbonate sheet, and can meet European standards, but it is the same for injection molding. A thickness of at least 1.5 mm is required to meet the impact resistance.However, injection molding can produce a more complicated shape than extrusion molding.
Data for face shield 2020D printers released free of charge in response to the 3 coronavirus epidemic
For medical use
A "face shield" in medical applications refers to a variety of devices used to protect healthcare professionals from blood and other infectious liquids.
For example, it is used when performing artificial respiration or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (cardiopulmonary resuscitation mask).Another example is personal protective equipment used to protect the face from exposure to infectious substances.It is used in surgery to prevent the patient's blood from adhering to the face.
It is effective for droplets of 50 microns or more, but less effective for particles smaller than XNUMX microns..
Police / military
In the military and law enforcement agencies, face shields are often designed for bulletproof or non-bulletproof protection.非防弾シールドは、銃火器からの防護は行わないがNon-bulletproof shields do not protect against firearms, Usually designed to withstand low speed impacts such as beatings and throws.
Bulletproof face shields are designed to block or divert blast and debris from operators wearing bomb suits..
At many construction sites, many workers use face shields to protect them from rubble and sparks.Many tools for cutting and processing metal recommend the use of face shields.For example, a welding machine or a metal cutting grindstone (chop saw) can be mentioned.One side (Protective gogglesBuilt-in shield (substitute for disaster prevention) and the entire surface (substitute for disaster prevention)帽 帽Is also on sale and has been popular since the 2010s.
- ^ ANSI Z87.1-2003, page 11
- ^ "GliaX / face shield”. Glia Free Medical hardware (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Analyze differences in non-woven fabrics and hand-made masks at RIKEN and Supercomputer Tomitake ~Simulation of aerosol infection in offices, event halls, etc.-PC Watch
- ^ A. Hunsicker: "Behind the Shield: Anti-Riot Operations Guide", 2011, 978-1612330358, page 166
- ^ article: "Die Helm-Maskenkombination HMK" on polizeipraxis.de (german)
- ^ Ashok Bhatnagar: "Lightweight Ballistic Composites: Military and Law-Enforcement Applications", Woodhead Publishing, 2018,978-0081004067, page 133, 222
- ^ Ashok Bhatnagar: "Lightweight Ballistic Composites: Military and Law-Enforcement Applications", Woodhead Publishing, 2018,978-0081004067, page 396,397
- MASKS,Mouse shield ――In addition to directly preventing the adhesion of droplets, it may be used as a substitute for situations where a mask cannot be attached, such as heat buildup or mask hypersensitivity, for the purpose of preventing the diffusion of droplets.
- N95 mask
- Protective surface
- 2019 New Coronavirus
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.