Many fans and the press gathered for the stage greeting of the photo "Paddle", and it was on the verge of panic.
Realistic depiction of a woman in Hanamachi ... Tomiko Miyao's original movie is new
If you write the contents roughly
Let's look back on "then" with women of the same generation who are active.
Even if I lived in a different place, I was impressed by the excitement of "Yes! I understand" when I was close to my age ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
generation(Depending onEnglish: generation）
- Count as parents, grandparents, children, grandchildrenClassifier.. Or the cycle or period until a generation group has a child of the next generation. Generations. Mainly refers to humans, but also used for other living things.
- BirthA group that shares the time when they did it. Generation group, generation group.
- (Biology) A group of individuals born at about the same time.
- A type of machine of the same system that exists at about the same time.
Generational research in each country
The generation name is a collective name for a specific age group, and is the social situation during the period of birth, schooling, employment, etc., and the turning point of the birth period (Era,centuryEtc.) are often separated.
In Japan,ADnotJapanese CalendarSince it is often written in, when writing the date of birth, the era name at the time of birth (or the alphabet of the acronym of the era name)) May be selected and described in the Japanese calendar, and the birth is classified by the era name.ChangeIn 2019, some ministries and agencies also considered unifying official documents in the Christian era.However, while the era name is decreasing, about 2018% of the respondents in their 20s to 50s answered that they often answered the year of birth in the era in the questionnaire as of 4., Many people still answer the date of birth in the era.
In addition, there are various generation names other than the classification by era name, but hereWikipediaTo记事Introducing the generations in whichThe definition of generation also differs from person to person, but the "year of birth" shown here is based on the definition of the link destination.It should be noted that if there is no source for the range or if there are multiple sources at the link destination, the range may differ from the range here.
|Birth time||Date of birth||Generation name||Date of birth||Generation name||Date of birth|
|Meijibirth||March 1868, 10-February 23, 1912|
|Taishobirth||March 1912, 7-February 30, 1926||Taisho generation||March 1912, 7-February 30, 1926|
|Showabirth||March 1926, 12-February 25, 1989|
|Showa single digit||March 1926, 12-February 25, 1934|
|Burnt generation||1935 - 1946|
|All-combat generation||1941 - 1949|
|Baby boom generation||1947 - 1949 |
|Shirage generation||1950 - 1964|
|New humanity||1961 - 1970 |
|Bubble generation||1965 - 1970 |
|Ice Age Generation||March 1970, 4-February 2, 1982|
|Baby boom junior||1971 - 1974 |
|Post baby boom junior||1975 - 1981|
|Pressure generation||March 1982, 4-February 2, 1987|
|Satori generation||March 1987, 4-February 2, 2004[Note 1]|
|Heiseibirth||March 1989, 1-February 8, 2019|
|Generation||March 2004, 4-February 2, 2013|
|Reiwabirth||March 2019, 5-|
- For details and other sources, please refer to the respective links.
- For birth date,MonthDayIn principle, generations that do not have the mark start with January 1st of the year and end with December 1st of the year.
- May 4From the following yearMay 4Those separated by up to年度They are born and separated. "school year""Age calculation""School education lawSee.
The United States of America
For example, in AmericaBaby boomerIs a Japanese versionBaby boom generationIs wider thanSecond World WarFrom the end ofKennedyIt refers to the generation that was born in the "era of administration". Similarly, the parent generation of "baby boomers"Beat generation"Also"World War IからRolling TwentiesIt refers to the generation that was born in the "to" era.
Besides this,1980 eraから1990 eraBorn in the middle2000 era"The generation that will advance into society after thatGeneration Y"2010 eraSince entering the market, there have been many cases of being called "millennials" or "millennials."
|Birth Year||Generation name||Generation to straddle (alias)||Birth Year|
|1860 - 1882||Missionary Generation|
|1883 - 1900||Lost generation|
|1901 - 1927||Greatest Generation|
|1901 - 1913|
|1914 - 1929|
|1918 - 1929|
|1928 - 1945||Silent generation|
|1946 - 1964||Baby boomer|
|1965 - 1980||Generation X|
|1981 - 1996||Generation Y|
|1997 - 2012||Generation Z|
The average age at which a woman gives birth to her first child varies slightly depending on the country and age, but is approximately 1 to 25 years. 30 years old in Japan in 2015 (Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareResearch). Statistics have been taken every year since 1963, 30 years ago in 1976 when he was 25.7 years old,late marriageIt tends to increase gradually under the influence of. In other countries, the United States in 2007 was 25.2, the United Kingdom in 2004 was 27.4, and Australia in 2006 was 30.
However, in reality, there are children after their second child (the average birth age of the second child in Japan was 2 in 2.), and her husband is older than his wife (2013 years old in 33.6)). Therefore, the average age difference between parents and children, or "1 generation", is slightly longer than these figures.
なお、「世代」の「世（せい、よ）」は30年を表す時間の単位でもあり、漢字の字形も「十」を3つ組み合わせたものである。30年（1世）を3等分（10年毎）、5等分（6年毎）、6等分（5年毎）などに分けて数える方法もある。また、2世（60年）をSixtieth birthday, The 12th century (360 years) is called 1 luck.
The following table shows the number of years that one generation is simply calculated in 1 years.
|Generation interval||relationship||Yearly interval||Blood relationship|
|8 generations ago||Ancestor of VIII||240 年前||1/256|
|7 generations ago||Seventh ancestor||210 年前||1/128|
|6 generations ago||Sixth ancestor||180 年前||1/64|
|5 generations ago||Ancestor of the fifth generation||150 年前||1/32|
|4 generations ago||High grandparents||120 年前||1/16|
|3 generations ago||Great-grandparents||90 年前||1/8|
|2 generations ago||Grandparents||60 年前||1/4|
|1 generations ago||parent||30 年前||1/2|
|Current generation (1st generation)||Be a person||0||1|
|After 1 generation (2nd generation)||Child||After 30 years||1/2|
|After 2 generation (3nd generation)||Grandchild||After 60 years||1/4|
|After 3 generation (4nd generation)||Great-grandson||After 90 years||1/8|
|After 4 generation (5nd generation)||Genson||After 120 years||1/16|
|After 5 generation (6nd generation)||Grandchildren||After 150 years||1/32|
|After 6 generation (7nd generation)||Kun grandson||After 180 years||1/64|
|After 7 generation (8nd generation)||Grandson||After 210 years||1/128|
|After 8 generation (9nd generation)||Cloud grandson||After 240 years||1/256|
Generation of technology
Like the generations of humans and living things,InnovationThe change of technology and design concept due to such factors is called generation. It is often used in the following fields.
- Computer - 1th generation(Vacuum tube)・2th generation(Transistor)・3rd generation (IC)・4rd generation (LSI)・5th generation-6th generation
- Home game console -"Game console # Stationary console"and"Game console # portable deviceSee
- Communications system(Mobile phone)- 1G - 2G - 3G - 3.5G - 3.9G (LTE)- 4G - 5G - 6G (next generation standard)
The current machines and the next generation of current technologies and standards are called next-generation machines and next-generation machines.
BiologyThen, when we say "generation" and "generation", they are about the same time.Born officialGroup OfindividualMeans.. HoweverHuman capitalWhich throughout the year, like(I.e.However, in the case of birth, the concept / division of "generation" is convenient..
- ^ a b c d e f Iwanami Biology Dictionary 4th Edition 2000 p.774 “Generation”
- ^ Keio: K, Meiji: M, Taisho: T, Showa: S, Heisei: H, Reiwa: R, etc.
- ^ Ministry of Foreign Affairs "No era name" ripples = discomfort at the official residence, Mr. Kono tries to calm down --Current affairs dot com news (April 2019, 4)
- ^ Which year of birth do you answer in "AD" or "era"?Each claim --Daily SPA (February 2018, 2)
- ^ "Dankai-No-Seidai [Dunkwai] [Boomer Generation]”. Goo dictionary. 2015/3/16Browse.
- ^ Bubble experience generation and consumption Japan Marketing Institute (2006)
- ^ "Meaning of bubble generation (bubble sedai) --goo Japanese dictionary”(Japanese). goo dictionary. 2019/11/16Browse.
- ^ Health and Labor White Paper
- ^ Pressure generation --Ure Pia Research Institute
- ^ [Textbook for working people]Difference between the clear generation and the Satori generation Retrieved February 2021, 7
- ^ a b "e-Stat Demographic Survey Vital Statistics Confirmed Number of Birth Year 2013 4-19 Average Age of Mothers by Year of Birth Order”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2015/8/15Browse.
- ^ "e-Stat Demographic survey Demographic statistics Confirmed number Birth year 2013 4-20 Average age of father by year of birth”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2015/8/15Browse.
- Geek # Generational Transition
- Digital native
- Time - century
- Age distribution
- Golden age - Valley generation
- Generational disparity - Intergenerational ethics -
- : A word that refers to the generations who have the ability to collect information over a wide area and the humans corresponding to them. originallyDentsuCreated byCoined wordIs
- List of pages that include "generation" in the title
- List of pages that include "Generation" in the title
- List of pages that include "generation" in the title