Zagitova's visit to the prefecture movie "The Story of Bees and Palma" PR
If you write the contents roughly
In a stage greeting in Odate City, Mr. Zagitova introduced it as "a work that touches the way humans should be" and publicized "I want you to find something by watching a movie."
This is Pyeongchang Olympics, figure skating gold medalist, Russian Arena Zagitova and female Akita ... → Continue reading
ABS Akita Broadcasting
It is a local broadcasting station affiliated with Nippon Television.We will deliver the latest news in Akita prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Most of the city area is mountainousYoneshiro RiverAnd its tributaries are dotted with settlements.Odate CastleThe old town where the ruins, city hall, courts, public prosecutor's office, etc. are lined upNagaki RiverIt is located in the center of the Odate Basin between the Yoneshiro River.
Unlike general major cities across the country, at major stationsOdate StationthanTodaikan StationIs closer to the city hall. (The first station in Odate-cho was Higashi-Odate Station. Please refer to the chronological table items in this article and the pages of each station.)
Prefectural officeAkita CityAnd the transportation to the southern part of the prefecture is poor, and in terms of entertainment, tourism, commerce, and medical care, it is better than the connection with each city in Akita prefecture.Ou Main Line-Tohoku ExpresswayEtc. are passing and the distance is closeHirosaki,Central Minamitsugaru areaStrong connection with[Annotation 1].
Located in the northern part of Akita prefecture.It borders Aomori prefecture on the northern border and borders on the eastern border.Kazuno-gunKosaka TownとKazuno, At the southern borderKitaakita, At the western borderFujisatoContact with.2005(Heisei17), in the westTashiro Town, Odate City in the north, in the southHinai TownMerged, and the area almost doubled.
The Yoneshiro River, one of the three major rivers in Akita, runs through the central part from east to west, and the Sai and Hikkake rivers that flow from the south, and the Nagaki, Iwase, and Hayaguchi rivers that flow from the northeast one after another. Meet.Odate City is a basin surrounded by mountains on all sides.The mountains in the northShirakami SanchiLocated at the eastern end ofTashirodakeThe 1000-meter-class peaks are lined up, and in the eastern part, the sea of trees extends to the 500-meter-class mountains represented by Mt. Hoo.In the southRyugamoriThe Hinai mountain range, which has the main peak of the mountain, rises like a folding screen, and gentle mountains such as Mt.Odate basinIn the center of the river (south side of the Yoneshiro River), it is known as a sacred mountain.TakkomoriTowers in a pyramid-like mountain range.
- Mountain:Takkomori,Ulsan,Takamori[Annotation 2],Ryugamori(Kitaakita City boundary),Haboyayama,Waseyama, Mt. Tashiro ...Ryugamori(Kazuno city boundary)
- River:Yoneshiro River,Nagaki River,,, Daiya River,Hayaguchi River,Iwase River,,,,
- Lake: (Yamase Dam ・Artificial lake）
In Akita Prefecture, depending on the fields such as economy, medical care, education, and weather, Odate City and the regions including Kitaakita City and Kitaakita DistrictNorthern autumn(Hokushu), and the northern autumn area and Kazuno City / Kazuno District togetherKitaaki Kazuno(Hokushu Kazuno) orKita deer(Mole), Odate City and Kazuno City / Kazuno DistrictOdate Kazuno[Annotation 3]In many cases, it is classified as.
Köppen climate classificationThen.Warm and humid climateBelongs to.The difference between the annual maximum temperature and the annual minimum temperature is large, and the basin surrounded by mountains makes it hot and humid in summer, and morning mist is likely to occur.
- Maximum temperature extreme (1976 / 11-) 38.3° C(1978May 8）.
- Minimum temperature extreme (1976 / 11-)-19.0° C(2012May 1）
- Maximum precipitation-163 mm (1994(6)May 8）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-20.2 m (2009(21)May 2）
- Maximum number of summer days-102 days (2012 (Heisei 24))
- Maximum number of summer days-51 days (2012)
- Most hot days-6 days (2012)
- Maximum number of tropical nights-2 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of winter days-153 days (1984(Showa 59))
|Climate of Odate (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||10.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−2.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−6.3|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−19.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||101.1|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||20.0||17.3||15.7||12.1||12.1||10.8||13.9||11.6||12.8||14.4||17.8||19.8||178.3|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||59.1||85.5||124.2||153.9||174.0||164.9||144.0||167.1||133.7||124.6||81.1||56.1||1,468.2|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
The Kitaaki Kazuno region around Odate CityJomon PeriodIn the area where many archaeological sites remain, 170 archaeological sites have been confirmed in Odate City.8 - 9st centuryUntil the timeEzoAt that time, the area around Odate City was called Hiuchi (= Hinai).Yamato Imperial CourtWas an area beyond the reach of.
The first appearance of the Odate region in the literature is "Japan's third generation"Genkei2 years(878) ArticleGenkei RebellionIn the article, it is described as "Fire" as one of the villages under Akita Castle, and the Odate region has been around since ancient times.Hinai-gunWas part of.
1590(Tensho18 years)Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfRed stampHinai districtAkita DistrictWas transferred to, and since then1878(MeijiIn 11), almost the entire area of the former Hinai districtKitaakita-gunIt belonged to Akita-gun until it became.
Battle of SekigaharaAfter that,Hitachi countryからMr. SatakeWas transferred,Odate CastleIs currentHitachi OmiyaMoved according to Mr. SatakeYoshinari Oba(Satake Nishiya) entered the castle as a castle lord,Edo PeriodToKubota DomainProspered as the castle of Odate.
HoweverBoshin WarIn the cageTwelve battles-Odate Castle SiegeIntense battles such asOdate CastleA large part of the city including the center of the city was burned down.Especially in the center, it was burned down to the extent that only 29 townhouses remained, and even after thatTaisho-ShowaThe central part was hit by big fires many times during the period, and historic buildings andcastle townThere is almost no vestige left.
In modern times,1885In Hanaoka Village (Meiji 18)Black oreIn a wide range, including the discovery ofmineWas opened.OreAs soon as possible in Akita Prefecture for transportation etc.TrainThe network was improved, and until around 1980, the population increased and the surrounding area developed, second only to Akita City in the metropolitan area of Akita Prefecture.However, in the latter half of the Showa era, mines were closed one after another due to the depletion of resources, and at the same time the population flowed out, the city lost momentum due to the abandoned railway lines and the decline of commercial facilities, and the metropolitan area of Akita Prefecture was also in 2000. Since then, it has fallen to 6th place.
After the Meiji era
- All towns and villages not mentioned in the chronological tableKitaakita-gun
- 1899(Meiji32 years)
- May 6 --Public railway[Annotation 4] OfIkariseki Station - Shirasawa StationThe first opening in Akita Prefecture,Jinba Station・ Shirasawa Station opens in Yatate Village.
- May 11 --Shirasawa Station on the public railway - Odate Station(Near the boundary between Odate Town and Shakanai Village[Annotation 5]) Opened, from Odate StationAomori StationOpen up to.
- 1900(33th year of Meiji)May 10 --Odate Station of the public railway - Takanosu Station(Takasu Town) OpenHayaguchi Station(Hayaguchi Village) opens[Annotation 6].
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)May 5 --Kosaka Railroad Co., Ltd. is Kosaka RailroadKosaka Line・ Nagakisawa branch line (Odate station- Kosaka Station(Pauses) to start passenger business.
- 1914(Taisho3 years)May 7 - Akita Railway[Annotation 7]Is Odate Station Ogita Station(Ogita Village) At the same time as opening the roomTodaikan Station(Odatecho) opens.
- 1915(Taisho 4)
- May 1 --Akita Railway is Ogita Station - Otaki Onsen Station(Junisho Town) Extends and opens.
- May 12 --Akita Railway is Otaki Onsen Station --Kazuno-gunNishikigi VillageKemanai Station (currently Kazuno City)[Annotation 8]Opened for an extended period, and at the same timeJunisho Station(Junisho Town) opens.
- 1916(Taisho 5)May 1 --Kosaka Railway Hanaoka Line (Odate Station-- Hanaoka StationMa) opens.
- 1919(Taisho 8)May 5 --550 houses in the center of Odate-cho (around Odate-cho and Bakurocho) were destroyed by a large fire.
- 1945(Showa20 years)May 6 --At the Hanaoka MineHanaoka caseOccurs.
- 1951(26)May 7 - Torrential rainCaused a backflow in the Nagaki River.Muddy water flows into the city and more than 500 houses are flooded to the bottom of the eaves.
- 1953(28)May 4 --The central area (post office, telegram and telephone office, public offices such as Odate Hospital) was destroyed by a large fire..
- 1954(Showa 29) October 7-Establishing the City Emblem.
- 1955(30)May 5 --The front of Odate Station, including Odate Station, was destroyed by a large fire.
- 1956(31)May 8 --From the front of Higashi-Odate Station, the entire central city area such as Omachi was destroyed by a large fire...With the passage of Typhoon No. 9Fern phenomenonMade the damage worse.
- 1959(Showa 34) -The only department store in Odate City, triggered by the reconstruction from the great fire of 1956.Shofuda TakemuraOpens in Omachi.
- 1973(Showa 48)- Akikita Bus TerminalOpened.
- 1983(Showa 58) June- 1984 OfTohoku Expressway-Towada ICAccording to the start of serviceNational Route 103Odate Bypass opens.
- 1985(60) April 4-Dowa Mining Hanaoka Line is abolished.
- 1988(Showa 63) June- JuscoOdate store opens.
- 1994(Heisei6 years)
- 1997(9)May 7 --The largest wooden building in JapanOdate Jukai DomeIs completed.May 8General service started from.
- 1998(10)May 12 - Coast of Japan Tohoku Expressway・Route 7Odate West RoadAnd Route 103Odate South BypassWas put into service, and the first highway was opened in Odate City.
- 2001(13)May 7 -Shofuda Takemura is closed and department stores disappear from the city.
- 2005(17)-1952Opened as a Western-style film specialty museumOnarizaHowever, it will be closed due to financial difficulties.This causes the movie theater to disappear from the city.
- 2006(18) August 8-JUSCO Odate store closes.
- 2009(21) April 4-Kosaka Railway Kosaka Line will be abolished.
- May 8 --Recorded "heavy rain like never before" of 1 mm or more per hour in Odate City.
- May 10 --The largest bus terminal in the city, Shuhoku Bus Terminal, will be abolished due to a decrease in the number of users..
- May 11 - Akita Expressway Odate Kita IC - Kosaka JCTOpened, and at the same time Odate West RoadAkita ExpresswayIncorporated intoTohoku ExpresswayIs connected with.
- 2021(Reiwa3 years)
- May 5 --The new city hall building was completed, and operations at the new government building began on this day.
History of merger of municipalities
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)May 12 --A part of the old Akita districtKitaakita-gunThe entire city of Odate is now Kitaakita-gun.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 --Higashi Odate Town and Nishi Odate Town mergedOdate Townbecome, OdatechoShakanai Village-Nagaki Village-Kamikawazoi-Shimokawazoi-Niida Village-Manakamura-Junisho Town-Hanaoka Village-Yatate Village-Ogita Village-Higashidate Village-Nishidate Village-Okuzo Village-Hayaguchi Village-Yamase VillageWas launched.
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)May 7 --Ogida Village shifts to a town system and becomes Ogida Town.
- 1932(7)May 9 --Hanaoka Village shifts to a town system and becomes Hanaoka Town.
- 1933(Showa 8) --The former pattern Sawa village of Nagaki village is divided and incorporated into Odate-cho..
- 1947(22)May 7 ――Hayaguchi Village shifts to a town system and becomes Hayaguchi Town.
- 1951(Showa 26) April 4-Odate Town and Shakanai Village merged,Odate CityLaunched.
- May 3 --Incorporated Nagaki Village, Kamikawazoi Village, Shimokawazoi Village, Niida Village, and Manaka Village..Hanaokamachi and Yatate Village mergedHanaya TownIs newly established.
- May 3 --Incorporation of Junisho Town..Ogita Town, Higashidate Village, Nishidate Village, and Okuzo Village merged,Hinai TownIs newly established.
- 1956May 9 --Hayaguchi Town and Yamase Village merged,Tashiro TownIs newly established.
- 1967(42)May 12 --Incorporation of Hanaya Town.
- 1968May 2 --Along with the change of the boundary with Hinaimachi, a part of Odate Yamadate will be incorporated into Hinaimachi, and a part of Hinaimachi Ogita Kanayakawara will be incorporated into Odate City..
- 1969(44)May 11 --Along with the change of the boundary with Hinaimachi, a part of Odate City Oaza Niida character Hamada will be incorporated into Hinaimachi, and a part of Hinaimachi Ogita Katagai character Ienoshita will be incorporated into Odate City..
- 2002(14)May 12 ――Along with the change of the boundary with Hinaimachi, a part of Niida character Kurashita and Kamidemukai in Odate city was incorporated into Hinaimachi, and a part of Hinaimachi Ogita character Aramata Saikawatsuki and character Aramata was transferred to Odate city. Incorporate.
- 2005(17)May 6 - Tashiro Town-Hinai TownIncorporate.
- Keiji Sato <Term of office>1951(Showa 26)- 1967(42)
- Yoshio Ishikawa <Term of office> 1967 (Showa 42)- 1979(54)
- Kenjiro Hatakeyama<Term of office> 1979 (Showa 54)- 1991(3)
- Obata Gen <Term of office> 1991 (Heisei 3)- 2015(27)
- Junji Fukuhara<Term of office> 2015 (Heisei 27)-
|Population distribution by age in Odate City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Odate City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Odate City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Odate City Hall
- Odate City Fire Department
- Kita Branch Office: 264 Inariyamashita, Shakanai, Odate City
- Hinai Branch Office: Odate CityHinaimachi Ogita93-6, Ozutsumishita
- Tashiro Branch Office: 36-51 Fukasawatai, Hayaguchi, Odate City
- Akita Prefectural Police Odate Police Station
- Akita District Public Prosecutor's OfficeOdate Branch Odate Ward Prosecutor's Office
- Akita District CourtOdate Branch
- Akita prisonOdate Detention Branch
- Akita District Legal Affairs Bureau Odate Branch
- Akita Labor Bureau Odate Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Odate City Holiday Night Emergency Center(Odate Holiday Night Emergency Center Steering Committee Management): In the cityClinic-hospitalInitial emergency after hours will be treated at the night emergency center on holidays.
- Odate Municipal Ogita Hospital
- Odate City Tashiro Clinic
- Secondary medicine・ Secondary emergency medical care
- Odate City General Hospital(Emergency notification hospital-Disaster base hospital): Specializes in secondary medical care and emergency (secondary emergency medical care) by referral letter.
- Independent administrative agencyLabor Health and Safety Organization Akita Rosai Hospital(Emergency Notification Hospital)
- Tertiary medicine
- None (blank area)
- Hirosaki University Hospital(Current status)
Tertiary medicineIs the original plan in the Kitaaki Kazuno areaKitaakita Municipal HospitalToLifesaving CenterWas planned to open, but the medical institution was not as planned, the plan was returned to a blank sheet, andAkita City OfAkita Red Cross HospitalOdate City is a blank area because it cannot be reached within 120 minutes...Currently, Odate Municipal General HospitalHirosaki UniversityHas signed an agreement on the specialist training network withHirosakiSince the time to reach Miyoshi is shorter than that of Akita City,Advanced Critical Care CenterHaveHirosaki University HospitalOften rely on.
Odate Homei High School1898Opened as Akita Agata No. XNUMX Normal Junior High School.LaterOdate Technical High School-Odate Commercial High School-Odate Minami High SchoolIs separated and independent.
- Akita Prefectural Odate Honor High School
- Akita Prefectural Odate International Information Academy High School… The former Odate Commercial High School was reorganized and newly opened for the purpose of becoming an integrated middle and high school.
- Akita Prefectural Odate Katsura Sakura High School... oldOdate Katsura High School, OldOdate High School, An integrated school of 3 high schools of the former Odate Technical High School.
Junior high school
- Odate City Higashi Junior High School
- Odate City Minami Junior High School
- Odate City Shimokawa Junior High School
- Odate City Seisho Junior High School
- Odate City Hinai Junior High School
- Odate City Tashiro Junior High School
- Odate City Nagagi Elementary School
- Odate City Ariura Elementary School
- Odate City Keijo Elementary School
- Odate City Jonan Elementary School
- Odate City Josai Elementary School
- Odate City Shakanai Elementary School
- Odate City Kawaguchi Elementary School
- Odate City Kamikawazoi Elementary School
- Odate City Seisho Elementary School
- Odate City Hanaoka Elementary School
- Odate City Yadachi Elementary School
- Odate City Minami Elementary School
- Akita Keijo Junior College (Akita University of Nursing and Welfare newly established in April 2004)
- Akita Prefectural Odate Technical High School (March 2016, integrated with Odate Katsura High School and Odate High School to establish Odate Katsura Sakura High School)
- Akita Prefectural Odate Katsura High School (March 2016, integrated with Odate Technical High School and Odate High School to establish Odate Katsura Sakura High School)
- Akita Prefectural Odate High School (March 2016, integrated with Odate Katsura High School and Odate Technical High School to establish Odate Katsura Sakura High School)
- Akita Prefectural Odate Higashi High School (March 1992, integrated with Odate Minami High School and newly established Odate High School)
- Akita Prefectural Odate Minami High School (March 1992, integrated with Odate Higashi High School and newly established Odate High School)
- Akita Prefectural Odate Commercial High School (Odate International Information Academy was newly established in April 2005)
- Odate Municipal Nagaki Junior High School (March 1970, integrated with Third Junior High School and newly established Higashi Junior High School)
- Odate Municipal Third Junior High School (March 1970, integrated with Nagaki Junior High School and newly established Higashi Junior High School)
- Odate Municipal Kamikawa Junior High School (integrated into Odate Municipal Daiichi Junior High School in April 1980)
- Odate Municipal Okatsu Elementary School (March 2012, integrated into East Building Elementary School and closed)
- Odate Municipal Yukisawa Elementary School (integrated into Nagaki Elementary School in March 2012 and closed)
- Odate Municipal Second Junior High School (March 2015, integrated with Hanaoka Junior High School and Yadachi Junior High School to establish Hokuyo Junior High School)
- Odate City Hanaoka Junior High School(March 2015, Hokuyo Junior High School was newly established by integrating with Second Junior High School and Yatate Junior High School)
- Odate Municipal Yadachi Junior High School (March 2015, integrated with Second Junior High School and Hanaoka Junior High School to establish Hokuyo Junior High School)
Facilities other than school education
- Akita Vocational Ability Development Junior College attached to Tohoku Vocational Ability Development College (Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational Development Junior College): Commonly known as Polytech College Akita
- Odate Post Office(Collection and delivery stationYu Yu window(Installation station)
- Hayaguchi Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Hinai Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Shirasawa Post Office
- Hanaoka Post Office
- Hanaoka Hongo Post Office
- Shakanai Post Office
- Nagaki Post Office
- Odate Station Post Office
- Odate Higashidai Post Office
- Odate Tokiwagicho Post Office
- Japan Post
- Odate Katayama Post Office
- Odate Kawaguchi Post Office
- Iwase Post Office
- Yamase Post Office
- Otaki Onsen Post Office
- Junisho Post Office
- Ugo Higashitate Post Office
- West Building Post Office
- Ugo Niida Post Office
- Okuzo Post Office
- Yukisawa Post Office
- Odate Kitsunedai Post Office
- Mt. Tashiroyama Ta Simple Post Office
Friendship and exchange city
- IbarakiHitachi Omiya: Friendship City / Disaster Prevention Agreement (Odate Castle Castle / Satake Nishiya-related Land Edge): Disaster prevention agreement signed on July 2014, 7・ Friendship city tie-up October 2015, 10
- KagoshimaKumageMinamitane Town(The edge of the space rocket)
- YamagataTsuruoka(Hachiko, the faithful dog, was contributed to the newspaper and published to make Hachiko famous.Japan Dog Preservation SocietyBirthplace of the first chairman Hirokichi Saito)
- FukushimaSoma-gunIitate Village(Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentA bronze statue of Hachiko, a faithful dog, was donated so that villagers evacuated to other local governments could return safely.
- TokyoShibuya Ward(The edge of Hachiko, the faithful dog)
- MieTsu City(Owner of Hachiko, the faithful dogEisaburo UenoBirthplace)
Around the Yoneshiro River and its tributaries, rice cultivation is flourishing and the rural landscape spreads outside the city.In addition, there are many specialty products,Akita,Hinai chicken,Kiritanpo,Odate Maguwappa, Natural鮎However, it is known as one of Odate's five major specialties.Blessed with forest and mining resources since the Middle AgesHanaoka Mine, Otani in the Shakanai mine and the former Hinaimachi district,OkuzoThere were mines in Tatemata, Osawa, and Fujiwara.In forest resourcesNatural Akita cedarBut good quality in mining resourcesBlack oreIt produced a lot of precious metals such as gold and copper, but it declined due to the depletion of natural forests and the deterioration of mine management.Currently, the Hanaoka Mine was operated around the site of the former Hanaoka Mine.Fujita Gumi (renamed to DOWA Holdings after Dowa Mining)Facilities are lined up.In addition, a major medical device manufacturer is located in the Niida area.NiproThere is a mother factory in Japan, which forms the largest industrial park in the prefecture.
- DOWA Holdings-DOWA ecosystemRelated (all Hanaokamachi, Odate City, oldHanaoka Mine(Around)
- Environmental Technology Research Institute
- Eco-recycling (recycling used home appliances)
- Ecosystem Akita (waste treatment / recycling)
- Ecosystem Hanaoka (soil purification treatment, resource recycling)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Nagoya Guidance & Propulsion System Mfg. Co., Ltd. Tashiro Test Site (Rocket Engine Combustion Test Site)
Companies with headquarters and headquarters in Odate City
- Akikita bus(bus)
- Ishigaki Iron Works (specialized manufacturer of steel stairs)
- Odate Seisakusho
- Kita deer (brewing)
- Akita Kita Agricultural Cooperative(JA Akita Kita)
Special products/special products
- Kurihisa Co., Ltd.
- Magewappa Takahisa
- Kushima Music Crafts
- Takada Laquer Ware Crafts
- Kobo Magewappa
- Shibata Keishin Shoten Co., Ltd.
- Odate Kogeisha Co., Ltd.
- Sasaki music crafts
- Kamada Music Crafts
- Hinai chicken(Edible / Hinai chicken)
- Akita(CorporationAkita Inu Preservation SocietyHeadquarters)
- loyal dogHachikoFrom the birthplace of Hachiko, there are many bus routes and point cards named after Hachiko, street names (Hachiko Komichi, Hachiko Street), and many products, and there is a statue in front of Odate Station.
- Tonburi(Old Hinai Town)
- Yamano yam
- Junsai(Nagagi district)
Large commercial facility
- Aeon Super Center Odate(AEON Super CenterOperation)
- Aeon Town Odate West(AEON TOWNOperation)
- Across Plaza Odate South (Yamato Information ServiceOperation)
- Itoku Odate Shopping Center(Operated by Itoku)
- Odate Jukai Mall (operated by Itoku)
- Akita BankOdate Branch, Odate Ekimae Branch, Odate West Branch (Tashiro branch) ・ Hinai branch
- Hokuto BankOdate branch (Odate East Branch / Ogita Branch) ・ Odate Plaza Branch (Odate station square branch）
- Aomori BankOdate branch
- Michinoku BankOdate branch (Hinai branch）
- JA Akita Kita(JA Bank) Central Branch, North Branch, Hinai Branch, Tashiro Branch
- Akita Credit UnionOdate Branch, Tashiro Branch, Odate Ekimae Branch, Hinai Branch
- Tohoku Labor BankOdate branch
Ou Main Line, Route 7Akita CityFrom the directionAomoriIt extends from west to north in the direction, and goes to the east via Hanawa Line / National Route 103.National Route 282 MoriokaIt is a turning point of traffic that extends in the direction.
As for transportation to Akita City, where the prefectural office is located, there are no fixed-route buses or highway buses that run west of Kitaakita City, so the only means of transportation is by car or railroad.Traveling by carOdate Noshiro Airport IC,Akita Prefectural Road 325 Odate Noshiro Airport West Line,National Route 7ViaFutatsui Shirakami ICからAkita ExpresswayOr useNational Route 285To use.Also, the railroadLimited expressIn total, it takes about 1 bottle per hour, and it takes about 1 hour 1 minutes to 30 hours.To Morioka CityTohoku ShinkansenThere is one highway bus that runs every hour to connect to the city, which is the main means of long-distance travel.
The railway was the first to be constructed in Akita Prefecture, but private railways had all passenger operations closed by 1994, after which only East Japan Railway Company remains.
- East Japan Railway
- Ou Main Line[Annotation 9] : Hayaguchi Station - Shimokawazo Station - Odate Station - Shirasawa Station - Jinba Station
- Wreath line[Annotation 10]: Odate Station- Todaikan Station - Ogita Station -(Minami Ogita Station ・Rest station)- Otaki Onsen Station - Junisho Station - Sawajiri Station[Annotation 11]
- Central station: Odate station
- Waste line
- Kosaka smelting(Former Dowa Mining) --Discontinued line
- Dowa Mining --Discontinued line
- Shuhoku taxi : In front of Odate Homei High School --Odate Station --Hayaguchi - Odate Noshiro Airport
- Express Bus
- Michinoku Odate ⇔ Morioka: 20.9 people- Tohoku ShinkansenConnection line with
- Sendai / Okan Odate ⇔ Sendai: 2.9 people
- Jupiter Noshiro / Odate⇔Ikebukuro: 4.3 people
- * Transportation personnel in 2007.
- E7 Akita Expressway(National Route 7 Takasu Odate Road・ Odate West Road,Coast of Japan Tohoku ExpresswayParallel toGeneral national motorway）
General national road
- National Route 7 : SomeHashu Kaido
- National Route 103
- National Route 104(All sections of the city overlap with Route 103)
- National Route 285
Akita Prefectural Road
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 2 Odate Towadako Line(Jukai Line): Part of Ushu Kaido
- Tohoku Expressway- Kosaka ICConnect to (Kosaka Town)
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 21 Odate Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 22 Hinai Daikatsuka Kaku Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 52 Hinitashiro Line(Kazuno Highway）
- Akita Expressway-Niida Manaka IC connection
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 66 Twelve Places Hanawa Oyu Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 68 Shirasawa Tashiro Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 102 Odate Takanashi Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 111 Katsuse Sasakan Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 135 Ogita Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 136 Otaki Onsen Stop Line
- Akita Prefectural Road No. 192 Shakanai Hanaoka Shirasawa Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 309 Hinai Moriyoshi Line
- Akita Prefectural Road 313 Yukizawa Towada Moumauchi Line
- Odate Noshiro Airport (Kitaakita）
- Limousine bus
- 1 hour and 5 minutes from Odate Homei High School.56 minutes from Odate station.
- From City Hall to Akita Expressway (Odate Minami IC - Odate Noshiro Airport IC) About 25 minutes via
- Route 7- National Route 105 - Akita Prefectural Road No. 324 Odate Noshiro Airport East Line
- National Road 285-Akita Prefectural Road 324 Odate Noshiro Airport East Line
- Limousine bus
- Aomori Airport(Aomori）
- Mainichi Newspapers Odate Communication Department
- Asahi Shimbun Odate Communication Bureau
- Yomiuri ShimbunCompany Odate Communication Department
- Kahoku Shimpo Odate branch office
- Akita Kaishin Shimpo・ Odate branch office
- Kitaka newspaper
- Odate Shinpo(Closed in 2015)
- Akita Hokuho (formerly Hinaimachi, published on May 5, 10, 15, 20)
- Odate Cable TV(Broadcasting original programs focusing on topics in the city)
- NHK Akita Broadcasting Station Odate branch office
- Akita Broadcasting Prefectural North Branch (in front of Suimonmae, Odate City)
- Akita TV Directorate General of the Prefecture North (Keijo, Odate City)
- Akita Asahi Broadcasting(There is no local agency in Odate City)
- Radio Odate(Broadcast information about Odate)
- Landline / Internet
The line isNTT EastIt was a metallic and optical cable laid by KDDI, a metallic line of KDDI, a line using a cable TV network by Odate cable TV, etc., but from 2012KDDIHas started a service using optical cables, and the options have increased.
- NTT East (B FLET'SSuch)
- KDDI (au HikariSuch)
- Odate Cable TV (Telephone starts with 050IP phoneOnly, but from June 2014, cable plus phones starting with 6 became available)
- Kitaakita and Ushu Kaido (Japanese History of Kaido 9) / Junnosuke Sasaki, Mamoru Sato, Noriyoshi Itabashi (ed.)
- History walk in Odate region / Yutaka Washiya
- Mother / Ayako Miura
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
Odate Hakkei is a selection of eight landscapes and facilities represented by Odate City.1762(Treasure calendarFrom 12 years)Chugoku OfEight Views of XiaoxiangIt is the beginning that I specified by analogy.
- HeiseiOdate Hakkei
- Odate Jukai Dome
- Nagabashiri Wind Cavern Alpine Plant Community
- Swan and mountain streamNagaki River
- Odate Station前HachikoBronze statue
- Yatate Natural Akita cedar
- Tashirodake・ Five-colored waterfall
- Odate Castle Ruins (Keijo Park)
- Kitashika Orthodox Church
- Masamitsu AndoTombstone
- Sanada YukimuraTombstone
- Fence of sacrifice
- Takiji KobayashiMonument
- Hanaoka Mine
- Ogatsu Gold Mine
- Changkei Gold Mine
- Moya Shimojima Ruins (early Jomon period)
Museum / Memorial
- Akita Inu Kaikan
- Odate Folk Museum
- Akita Mitsudori Memorial Hall:Akita three chickensExhibition
- Osawa Museum
- Torigata Kaikan
- Ishida Rose Garden (former garden of Hirohide Ishida)
- (Former Sakuraba family house, nationalRegistered tangible cultural property): Built on the site of Odate Castle and Ninomaru, it has an observatory.
Park / athletic facility
- Keijo Park
- Naganeyama Sports Park
- Futatsuyama Sports Park
- Takkomori Sports Park
- Odate Jukai Dome
- Odate City Jukai Gymnasium(Odate Jukai Arena)
- Toseno Park
- Iwagami Fureai no Mori
- Akita Prefectural OdateBoy nature house(Wanpaku Odate)
Nature / scenic
- Shibayachi Marshy Plant Community(National natural monument)
- Nagabashiri Wind Cavern Alpine Plant Community(National natural monument)
- Yatate Pass Natural Akita cedar
- Tashirodake Prefectural Nature Park(Mt. Tashiro, Goshoku no Taki, etc.)
- Mountain stream Nagaki River
- Japanese crayfishHabitat (Invertebrate natural monument): Japanese crayfishMinistry of the Environment Red BookIt is designated as Endangered Species II (VU).
- Ryugamori (Kita Akita City, Odate City)
- Stone tower(Municipal boundary with Owani Town)
- Yoshiyoshi Mori
Shrines and temples
- Asahiyama Anritsuji Temple Jokyoji TempleOld Sueji Temple.
- Isshinin- Sanada YukimuraThere is a grave.
- Odate Shinmeisha
- Odate Hachiman Shrine(Two shrine buildings are nationalImportant cultural property）
- Ogita Shinmeisha 
- Santetsu Shrine
- Dokoku Dainichi Shrine-The city's designated cultural property at the Denshukan High School (opened in 1980) next doorNoriyori AsariPreserving the beloved biwa.
- Niida Onsenji Temple Masamitsu AndoThere is a grave.
- Nishiki Shrine-Fujiwara ShidaiTaiheiThere is a grave.
- Matsumineyama Faith Sites
- Shakanai Shinmeisha
- Roken Shrine (Rokenjinja)
- Okuzo Onsen
- Otaki Onsen
- Karuizawa Onsen
- Takkomori Onsen (Hachikoso)
- Nagatoro Onsen
- Nakano Onsen
- Numadate Onsen
- Hanaoka Onsen
- Nikkei Onsen
- Yate hot spring
- Yukisawa Onsen
Festivals and events
- Hinai Tori no Ichi: Hinai Ground (1th Saturday of January and the following Sunday)
- Amekko City: Omachi Hachiko Dori (2nd Saturday of February and the following Sunday)
- Cherry Blossom Festival: Keijo Park (late April-early May)
- Yamada Memorial Road Race Tournament: Honorary Citizen of Odate CityKeizo YamadaRoad race held to commemorate the great achievement ofMay 4-Showa DayHeld), counting 2013 times in 61.
- Bamboo shoot festival: Tashiro Multipurpose Sports Plaza (early June-mid June).
- Odate Rose Festival: Ishida Rose Garden (held in June at Hirohide Ishida's former garden)
- Dainichi Shrine annual festival, Dokokubayashi (July 5 (Old calendar)）
- Nakano Tanabata: Nakano district (May 8）
- Uppercase Festival: Omachi Hachiko-dori, Phoenix Mountain, etc. (August)
- Odate Shinmeisha Festival
- Hinai Bon Festival, Toro nagashi, Ogita Bon Odori (Hatagi Odori): Hinaimachi Ogita (August 8-August 16)
- Goshokuko Festival: Yamase Dam Multipurpose Sports Plaza (10nd Sunday, October)
- Authentic Odate Kiritanpo Festival: Odate Jukai Dome, etc. (October)
- Yasushi Akashi(Diplomat, OriginalDeputy Secretary-General of the United Nations）
- Takanori Abukawa(Lawyer, Former Chairman of Akita Bar Association)
- Masamitsu Ando(thinker）
- Hiroshi Ishikawa(Film director）
- Hirohide Ishida(政治家, OriginalMinister of Labor, OriginalMinister of Transport・ Odate City Honorary Citizen)
- Ishido Shiroku(Professional baseball player）
- Kenichi Ishitoya(NHKannouncer）
- Hisashi Izumi(An actor,Voice actor）
- Kei Ichinoseki(manga artist）
- Akira Inaba(Singer-songwriter）
- Uehara Satoshi(singer）
- Mayuko Eno(Cross country skiing-Sit skiplayer,Sochi ParalympicsRepresentation from Japan)
- Nobuhiro Omiya(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Takeo Oyazaki(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Yujiro Obata(Politician, formerAkitaGovernor) Mayor, Hajime Obata's uncle)
- Joji Kaieda(An actor）
- Kano Tokichi(Educator, exDaiichi High Schoolhead teacher)
- Satoru Kirigaya(Kanagawa PrefectureZushiLong)
- Miwa Kosaka(Yamagata TVAnnouncer)
- Takiji Kobayashi(作家,Novelist）
- Iwao Sasaki(Iconpainter)
- Arifumi Sato(Mysterious作家-occultresearcher)
- Dick Togo(Professional wrestler）
- Mariko Sato(Locksinger)
- Takuya Sugawara(Pro Wrestler)
- Takayama Ikuo(Former professional baseball player nowOrix BuffaloesHead and pitcher general coach)
- Toshiki Tateishi (Actor)
- Ginko Chiba(Ginko Abukawa) (Gymnast,1960 Rome Olympicsrepresentative·Tokyo OlympicsGymnasticsRepresentative group general bronze medalistNippon Sport Science UniversityHonorary professor)
- Uichi Torigata(Engineer, OriginalMinistry of CommunicationsDirector of Electrical Testing Laboratory)
- Masahiko Nagasawa(Film director）
- Ugo Nakada(Priest, Church musician)
- Masato Nakamura(Tokyo University of the ArtsAssociate Professor, General Director of Zerodate, "3331 Arts Chiyoda』General director, artist)
- Fumito Nunoya(Marimbaplayer)
- Hatakezawa Mamoru(ToshibaVice president)
- Junji Fukuhara(Mayor of Odate)
- Fuyukichi Maki(Actor)
- Takeshi Misawa(Pro Wrestler)
- Keizo Yamada(Track and field athletes,Boston MarathonGold medalist, honorary citizen of Odate City)
- Kiyotomi Yoshizaki(作曲家）
- Masao(Labrador Retriever,Masaharu you go! Trip of Pochitama petTraveling dog (third generation traveling dog))
- ^ In the past, an express bus to and from Hirosaki CityHiromae-Odate LineWas also in service.
- ^ There are Takamori with the same name in four places.Takamori in the back of the mountain building is the highest peak.
- ^ Odate KazunoIf you classify asKitaakitaorNorthern autumnRefers to Kitaakita District and Kitaakita City.
- ^ The public railway laterNational railway, CurrentJR East OfOu Main LineBecomes
- ^ The name of Odate Station has been attached since its opening,Odate TownとShakanai VillageThe station building is now located in the former Odate Town, and most of the site is located in the former Shakanai Village.
- ^ Ou Main LineAkita StationWas opened until1902,Fukushima StationThe whole line was opened up to1905Since then.
- ^ Akita RailwayLater acquired by JNRWreath lineIt will be inherited by JR East.
- ^ Kemanai Station was a freight station when it opened, and laterSuehiro StationWill be renamed.
- ^ Each station on the Ou LineEast Japan Railway Company Akita BranchIs under the jurisdiction of.
- ^ All stations on the Hanawa Line except Odate StationEast Japan Railway Company Morioka BranchIs under the jurisdiction of.
- ^ 1934UntilKatayama stopIs between Odate Station and Higashi Odate StationIkeuchi stopExisted between Higashi-Odate Station and Ogita Station.
- ^ Yukisawa district, Odate city (formerlyNagaki Village) Is the closest to Kosaka IC.
- ^ The time required is almost the same whether you go from the general road to the Tohoku Expressway IC or from the Odate-Kita IC to the Kosaka JCT.
- ^ "Matters to determine trees in Odate City”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1967, 10). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Matters to determine flowers in Odate City”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1981, 11). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ “Strengthening cooperation with Seikan DC Kuroishi also participates in the Tourism Summit Odate and Kosaka”. Kitaka newspaper (Hokuroku Shimbun). (October 2015, 10)
- ^ a b “One year after operating a doctor helicopter, 1 cases were dispatched to the Kitaka region, and more than 41% were transported between hospitals”. Kitaka newspaper: p. 9. (February 2013, 1). "Doctor helicopterThe number of inter-hospital transfers from the municipal general hospital to the Hirosaki University Hospital is 19 per year, which is the highest in the prefecture and accounts for 6% of the number of dispatches.Discourse by the director of the Akita Red Cross Hospital "The Kita-Aki Kazuno region is often transported to hospitals outside the prefecture (because there is no tertiary medical facility in the north of the prefecture)."
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (1-10th place in Odate's observation history)
- ^ "Odate 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2014/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Ancient and medieval Odate”. Odate City. 2013/1/23Browse.
- ^ "Nipro Co., Ltd. Odate Factory is such a company!”. COURSE Akita (Posted on October 2020, 10 / Updated on July 29, 2021). 2021/8/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Chronology of more than 30 burnt fires in Odate city history”. Odate City Fire Department. 2013/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Odate City Flooded" "Nikkei" July 26, 7 Page 21
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p40
- ^ "Notification No. 21 Matters to establish the coat of arms of Odate City”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1954, 7). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ a b c "Firefighting in Akita / Chronology of disasters such as large fires and earthquakes in Akita Prefecture”. Akita Prefecture Fire Service Association. 2013/1/24Browse.
- ^ ( August 8 Response to heavy rain (Report). Odate City. (August 2013, 8) 2013/10/1Browse..
- ^ "About reorganization of Odate city route bus service route". Akikita bus (February 2013, 10). As of February 1, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/10/1Browse.
- ^ "Modern / modern Odate”. Odate City. 2013/1/23Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. P. 1. 2013/11/31Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 129 Municipal system enforcement”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1951, 5). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 229 Abolition of cities and villages”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1955, 2). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 530 Abolition of cities and towns”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1955, 3). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 174 City, Town Abolition Division”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1967, 12). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 3 Change of boundaries between cities and towns”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1968, 1). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 168 Change of boundaries between cities and towns”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 1969, 10). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Notification No. 664 Change of boundaries between cities and towns”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 2002, 12). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Notification No. 418 City, Town Abolition Division”. Odate City (Regulations) (October 2005, 4). 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Akita Prefecture. P. 11 (November 2011). 2013/1/4Browse.
- ^ “Beyond 400 years of history, Hitachiomiya City, which is related to Mr. Satake, becomes a friendship city with Odate City”. Kitaka newspaper (Odate City: Hokuroku Shimbun). (October 2015, 10)
- ^ “Disaster prevention agreement with Hitachiomiya City, Miyoshi Mayor visits in July”. Kitaka newspaper(July 2014, 6)
- ^ “Concluded a friendship city agreement Odate City and Hitachiomiya City further promote exchange and cooperation”. Kitaka newspaper (Odate City: Hokuroku Shimbun). (October 2015, 10)
- ^ “To Odate City (Akita) and friendship city Hitachiomiya City”. Ibaraki newspaper (Mito: Ibaraki Shimbun). (August 2015, 8)
- ^ [Business report Hachiko Summit was held! ] --General Incorporated Association Odate Youth Conference Center
- ^ Hachiko Summit: Exchange opinions on promoting regional exchanges at 4 local governments nationwide, birthplace and Odate -Mainichi Newspaper
- ^ "Traditional Crafts Aoyama Square Odate Magewappa”. General Incorporated Foundation Traditional Craft Industry Promotion Association. 2013/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Odate Bending Wappa Cooperative”. Odate Bending Wappa Cooperative. 2013/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Highway bus summary table [Daytime flight / Tohoku area contact flight]”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Tohoku Transport Bureau. As of April 2012, 4オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Culture and history of Odate”. Odate City. 2013/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Odate Shinmeisha”. Odate Folk Museum. 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Hachiman Shrine”. Odate Folk Museum. 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Ogita Shinmeisha”. Odate Folk Museum. 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ "List of related facilities> Denshukan High School”. Odate Folk Museum. 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Nishiki Shrine”. Odate Folk Museum. 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ "61st Yamada Memorial Road Race Tournament”. Odate City. 2013/12/4Browse.
- Category: Odate City
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- List of merged new cities and new towns in Akita Prefecture