If you write the contents roughly
Marika Ito will start on TV Tokyo on July 7th, Thursday 8 "If you meet your ears." (Thursday midnight 24: 0 ... → Continue reading
The latest entertainment information media published by Japan's first TV information magazine "TV Guide"
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Office name announcement
Terrestrial backbone broadcasting stationas well as the General terrestrial broadcasting stationAt the start and end of broadcasting,Call codeOrCall name(International broadcastingFor terrestrial backbone broadcasting stations that performfrequencyAnd the transmission direction,Television broadcastingTerrestrial backbone broadcasting station andArea broadcastingIn the case of terrestrial general broadcasting stations that perform, the visual means using characters that represent the calling code or the calling name shall also be broadcast). — Radio Station Operation Regulations, Article 138, Paragraph 1
In addition, paragraph 2 of the same Article
The terrestrial backbone broadcasting station and the terrestrial general broadcasting station shall call their own calling codes or names at least once per hour during broadcasting hours. , In the case of terrestrial backbone broadcasting stations that perform television broadcasting and terrestrial general broadcasting stations that perform area broadcasting, the calling code or the visual means using characters that represent the calling name) must be broadcast. — Radio Station Operation Regulations, Article 138, Paragraph 2
The former is generallyopening(Abbreviation: OP, the same applies below)," "Closing(CL)" or "ending(ED)”, and in some casesA TV schedule(Described later).Broadcast pauseIt is not done in the formation situation that does not do.
The latter isCross programIt takes place during the time zone.
Broadcast material for announcement of station name,networkOrdinary broadcast programs delivered throughCommercial messageUnlike the above, each broadcasting station produced its own (ローカル). In addition to the prescribed information, the material is often accompanied by music and images with some symbols, and each station is devising it (described later).
The information based on the above-mentioned radio station operation rule Article 138 has the following contents (these may be referred to as “station ID” and “station ID”).
- Call code- callsign
- Called Name-Business Name (Japan Broadcasting CorporationIn the case of, the name of the local broadcasting station) is attached to the format of the broadcast, and is the name on the notification.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAccording to the call name applied to, without using kanjiHiragana-KatakanaSome stations display only.
The following information may be added to this.
- Announcement to announce the start or end of broadcasting
- Technical information
Although the details differ depending on the station, they generally announce the following pattern to announce the station name. In the case of TV, information that cannot be announced is supplemented by subtitles.
- Opening announcement example
- (Television) "Good morning. JO**-(D)TV. This is Channel *. This is Wikipedia broadcast (digital) television. It will start broadcasting from now."
- (AM/FM combined radio) "Good morning. This is Radio Wipe Pedia. We will start broadcasting from now. Radio Wipe Pedia is a frequency **** km from JO**・○○ broadcasting stationHertz, Output ***kgWatt.. ○○FM complement relay stationWill send you at frequency **.*MHz, power ***W. Please enjoy the program of Radio Wikipedia today. "
- (FM radio) "Good morning. JO**-FM. This is Wikipedia FM. We will start broadcasting from now. Wikipedia FM is frequency **.* MHz, output from ○○ transmitting station ***Watt.○○ We will send you from the relay station at frequency **.*MHz, power ***Watt. Please spend today with Wikipedia FM as well."
- Example of station ID announcement in cross-program --- It may be simplified by regulation (described later).
- (Television) "Channel * is Wikipedia broadcast (digital) television."-Instead of an announcement, it may only display subtitles.
- (AM / FM combined radio) "The broadcasts you hear are FM **. *, AM ****, Radio Wikipedia."
- (For FM radio Japanese) "The broadcast you are listening to is **. * Megahertz, Wikipedia FM."
- (For FM radio English) "You are listening to Wikipedia-FM. *, *, Point *."
- Closing announcement example
- (Television) "JO**-(D)TV. This is Channel *. Wikipedia Digital (digital) television. With this, we will terminate Wikipedia Television. Good night."
- (AM/FM combined radio) "The broadcast you're listening to is Radio Wipe Pedia. We'll be closed until *AM** in the morning. Radio Wipe Pedia is JO**/○○ From the station, the frequency is **** kilohertz and the output is *** kW.○○ The FM complementary relay station sent from the station with the frequency **.*MHz and the output *** watts. Please check and take a good rest. The broadcast you are listening to is Radio Wikipedia."
- (In the case of FM radio Japanese) "The broadcast you are listening to is Wikipedia FM. We will stop broadcasting for a while due to the maintenance of broadcasting equipment. Wikipedia FM is a frequency **.* MHz from the ○○ transmitting station. , Output *** watts ○ ○ We sent from the relay station at frequency **.*MHz, output *** watts. The broadcast will resume from *AM***. Today is also one day, Wikipedia FM Thank you for listening to JO**-FM. JO**-FM."
In addition, in Article 138, Paragraph 3 of the Radio Station Operation Regulations,
In the case of the preceding paragraph, the terrestrial backbone broadcasting station and the terrestrial general broadcasting station shall use the call sign or call name of their own station by a method that can easily identify their own station, except when performing international broadcasting. Can be replaced. — Radio Station Operation Regulations, Article 138, Paragraph 3
There is a provision that.According to this provision, each broadcasting station will announce the station name that should be made based on paragraph 2 with a simplified announcement text andSound logo(Jingle)andStation songCan be replaced with (JFN affiliateThen based on thisJFN common jingleIs used).
In addition, the proviso of Article 138, Paragraph 1 of the Radio Station Operation Regulations ("However, it is a terrestrial backbone broadcasting station or a terrestrial general broadcasting station that is difficult or unreasonable to broadcast, and is notified separately. This does not apply to broadcasting stations. ”) Can be notified of station names by omitting the call sign and call name.As an exampleNankai BroadcastingIn TV broadcasting, the calling code was omitted from the time of analog TV broadcasting., Broadcasting only the station name (the announcement is "Nankai Broadcasting" only).
Other examples will be described later.
An example in Japan is shown (specific contents are different for each station, so refer to each item).
Handling of station name announcement in program guide
It may be described in the general program guide by the program title handling such as "Opening", "Broadcast start", "Closing", "Ending" and "Broadcast end".. The notation time in that case is the start time of the junction material.Shizuoka Daiichi TelevisionUses "station name announcement" in the program guide.
Yamaguchi broadcastingOn the radio, the station name announcement frame after the last program of the day is regarded as one independent program called "sleep memo"(In the past, TV was also "Good night memoWas broadcast as).
The video material in the announcement of the station name of the TV station includes the broadcast station building and the city where the broadcast station is located.Helicopter shotAnd local attractions,Station mascot character Ofア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンAre often used, and have a strong regional color. The video is not necessarily the actual start/end time of the broadcast, including the case of live action.
Broadcast licenseThe government agency that has jurisdiction over the junction at the time of acquisition and renewal (Ministry of Post→Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsHowever, there are cases where the same video or music is used for quite a long time (in some cases, from the beginning of broadcasting). As a typical exampleNippon TVof"Dove holidayThere is. Other,SaitamaIn the closing of, the same video (animation) was used for 1979 years from the opening of the station on April 4, 1 to November 2005, 11, but it changed with the start of digital broadcasting.These junctions have been used for so long that the image quality and sound quality have deteriorated, and in some cases they continued to be broadcast despite the appearance of the new station name logo ("Hato no Kyodo". "Holiday" was later changed to a newly recreated version).On the other handShizuoka Daiichi Television,TV Aichi,TV You Fukushima,Open UniversitySome are made on the premise of long-term use.
It can be used regardless of the season regardless of the four seasons, and there are few images that strongly image a specific season such as snowfall, cherry blossoms, marine sports, autumn leaves, etc. Images of plants with leaves may be used.
OP on TV
When the broadcast startsMorningThere are many images, sounds, and music that describe the freshness of the image.sunriseThe location of the broadcasting station (local stations of private broadcasting andIndependent stationThere are many. (See below), such as the morning scenery.
At the start of the broadcast, the sunrise or morning scenery is actually broadcast in the darkness outside the station before the sunrise by the station name announcement, or conversely, the sunrise or sunrise in the station name announcement although the altitude of the sun is actually high. May be broadcast. The former is a case where the broadcast start time is early, or late autumn to winter when the actual sunrise time is late, and the latter is a case where the broadcast start time is late or late spring to summer when the actual sunrise time is early. In the case of the latter, the image of the weather camera of the filler before the start of broadcasting may already be a bright image of the outdoors.
CL in TV
At the end of the broadcast, in many cases, the images, sounds, and music reminiscent of the station are added to the images that present an image that encourages the viewers and listeners to sleep. This image shows that the broadcast end time1980 eraThere were many broadcasting stations around midnight until midway (in addition to the fact that the society was not open 0 hours a day, about 24-1974,Oil shockThere is also the aftermath of). Since the end of the 1980s, the number of key stations in Tokyo that are close to 24-hour broadcasting has increased, and in the 90s it spread to NHK and quasi-key stations (Kinki area and Chukyo area), so there are cases where this atmosphere seems out of place.
With animation and CGGoing to bedYou can often see things that draw. For example,Fuji Television Network, IncOnce shedCatIn addition to the images that birds and birds fall asleep,CBC TVThere are things like.TV AsahiHowever, there was once an image of children wearing pajamas.Every day broadcasting(MBS TV) Has been used since September 2 for the cat to wake up and sleep twice, but the closing opening has not been broadcast since the summer of 2011..China broadcastingEven in the digital ageTsukikuma ☆ 3 brothersI'm sleeping.
Night viewAnd night festival images are also often used.Actually, it is not uncommon from midnight to early morning, and it is not uncommon to see neon signs lighting up, buildings lit up, etc., and there are many people in the city and railway lines are in operation (Last trainThere is also a video before or the same departure video). Also, if the broadcast end time is around 4:XNUMX am or later, depending on the season, the outside may be actually bright before sunrise.
Japan Broadcasting CorporationIn the case of the (NHK) TV channel, in principle every day before the 24-hour broadcasting in the analog broadcasting era, the performance of "Kimi ga Dai" and the national flag (Sun flag) Is displayed → After the globe (later Landsat) is performed, the call sign, the number of channels of the master station, and the name of the broadcasting station are displayed by still images (Example: "JOAK-TV 1 NHK Tokyo Television" "JOBB-" "TV 12 NHK Osaka Educational Television"), announced the name of the broadcasting station and the call sign (example: "JOAK-TV, NHK Tokyo General Television"), and went into hiatus.No announcement will be made for each relay station.
After the actual 24-hour organization (blanket coverage), broadcasting will be suspended orReduced power broadcastingThis method is used when entering and resuming normal broadcasting after the maintenance is completed, but it may be omitted when pausing only for local stations (in normal junctions, there are scenes where the national flag is displayed, but The national anthem performance is omitted, only a simple fanfare).Since the start of digital broadcasting, still images have been called call signs and broadcasting station names (example: "JOAK-DTV NHK Tokyo Digital Television" "JOBB-DTV NHK Osaka Education Digital Television") Only is displayed, and the remote control key ID is omitted.
At the end of terrestrial analog broadcasting on July 2011, 7, there was a commercial TV station that announced the station name live before the radio wave transmission stopped before 24:24.
The case after blanket coverage is described later in the cross program case.
Announcement of station name during cross program on TV
- For NHK TV channels, "intermissionTogether with the fanfare, after adjusting the time according to the environmental video titled "About 1 minute for general TV, about 10 seconds for educational TV"Japanese flagVideo for about 10 seconds, then the still image to announce the station name. It may be omitted if there is a special broadcasting system due to a disaster or serious incident.
|In this item,JIS X 0213:2004 includes characters specified in "Kusanagi" "Nagi" (bow bow) (Details).|
- From 2008 until the end of terrestrial analog broadcasting, before and after the station name announcement at each stationTakeshi KusagiStarringTerrestrial digital television broadcastingIt was broadcasting a campaign CM for a complete transition and the "terrestrial analog broadcast end notice screen" produced by each station.
Notification of station name when broadcasting is stopped on TV
- GifuhosoThen.1991AroundTest radio waveThere was a case in which detailed technical information of each relay station was broadcasted for about 30 minutes with blue back subtitles during the time.
OP on the radio
On the radio, it is basically the base date of the program guide at 5 am (it varies depending on the station.Then even at the end of the broadcast) is playing a junction sound source.
CL on the radio
MondayOf the dawn (Sunday midnight on the program table), there are many broadcasting stations that the junction sound source flows after the time signal from 1 am to 2 am.
The station name announcement is often handled by the own station announcer,Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Then,20187-20203UntilHyadain,Year 202010After that,Korezawa(1st week),Anna Takeuchi(2st week),NakamuraEmi(3st week),FINLANDS (Shioirifuyuko) (4th week),Higuchi Eye(5th week)However, they make live announcements after the live broadcast (or recorded broadcast) of each program posted in the footnote.
Announcement of station name during cross program on radio
In the case of NHK radio broadcasting,Time signalBefore, before the time signal at noon, before the time signal at 7:2 pm, and after the announcement of the suspension and the national anthem performance when the broadcast is suspended (the second broadcast is before the time signal at the start of the broadcast at 6:1 am, the Spanish news ends at 4:1 pm After that, after the end of the weather signal at 2 pm and before the national anthem performance at the end of the broadcast), the call name and call sign will be announced (example: "JOAK, NHK Tokyo XNUMXst broadcast." "JOBB, NHK This is the second broadcast in Osaka. ").
Announcement of station name when radio is stopped
- ^ Nankai Broadcasting was scheduled to broadcast its own program on Niihama (JOAL-TV), but in fact it did not perform its own organization just by relaying the broadcast of Matsuyama (JOAF-TV), so it was not possible to incorporate the call sign at the same time. ..
- ^ The call sign is displayed and read only at the end of analog broadcasting.
- ^ Weekly program guide Sun TV -Indicate "Opening" and "Closing".
- ^ Daiichi TV Home Page D・I Web → Program guide Some dates only
- ^ Basic program guide (September 2014) KRY Radio
- ^ TV Aichi ends after the complete transition to digital.TV-U Fukushima also ended the analog version before dawn on July 2011, 7.Shizuoka Daiichi Television has been discontinued due to the change of nickname in January 24.The remaining OUJs also ended their use at the same time as the complete transition to BS in September 2016.
- ^ Although it is described as "closing" and "opening" in the EPG, it actually blacks out for 5 seconds at that time,Color bar("Test radio wave is being emitted JOOY-DTV" in the upper left and "○ year ○ month ○ day (day of the week) (time display) MBS" and telop display in the lower right).Broadcast starts after the color barWeather cameraPlay the video and connect to the first program.
- ^ After June 2011, educational TV basically uses the name "E-tele", but with the exception of the national anthem performance at the end of broadcasting and the announcement of the call sign, it uses the official name as before.
- ^ Except for some FM stations at midnight on Sunday, some AM stations at midnight on Saturday for several hours at midnight.Broadcast pauseSince there is a frame, even at that time
- ^ DAIV TO MUSICResponsible
- ^ AboveIt ’s not because she wants to be popular when she starts musicResponsible
- Guide (TV broadcast)
- Interval signal
- What about Wednesday(Hokkaido Television Broadcast) --30 hours live TV commercial1999May 12At the closing (end of broadcasting on 14th) and opening,Oizumi HiroshiAnnounced the station name live.
- Kansai Saturday Hot Time(NHK Radio First Broadcast) --At the beginning of the program, "JOBK, Japan, Osaka,Baba TownIn the neighborhood (before 2001, "Kado")NHK Osaka Broadcasting StationI will send it from. I was greeting. End of 2019.