Photo A child painting on a plate at an event commemorating the completion of the Tobe ware torch stand monument
Painting experience Enjoying the charm of Tobe The movie "Shape for the Future" that is crowded with the event to complete the torch stand
If you write the contents roughly
Director Omori said that the number of people who watched the movie interacted with the kiln in Tobe Town is increasing, and he hoped that he would enjoy both the movie and Tobe Town.
Tobe ware torch stand mo that appears in the movie "Shape for the Future" directed by Kenichi Omori (from Tobe Town) set in Tobe, Ehime Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Mt. GongenyamaImage providedplease.(August, 2021）|
Traditional crafts with a history of over 200 years "Tobe ware"famous for.Connecting Matsuyama and KochiNational Route 33Residential land development is progressing as a commuter town in Matsuyama City due to the convenient transportation that runs through it and the varied green nature. The catchphrase was "Ikiiki Tobe, whether you live or visit", but since it became a new town, the catchphrase has been "Clear stream and firefly Tobe ware and mandarin oranges".Speaking of Tobe nationwide, it is well known as "Tobe ware town".Town development is being promoted with the town comprehensive plan such as Art Village Plan 21 and Hop Step.
- EhimeAlmost the center ofMatsuyama CityTo the south ofShigenobu RiverIt is connected by sandwiching.Matsuyama PlainLocated at the southern end of.
- Origin of place name
- Good quality from ancient timesWhetstone"Iyo Tobe" was produced, and one area in the town was called Toyama, but it was decided to call it Tobe including the surrounding area.
- There are many mountains in the south, and the north occupies a corner of the southern tip of the Matsuyama Plain.National highway No. 33 runs along the Tobe River that flows from north to south, and the village is open.The Tobe area is located on a gentle hilly area.Recreational facilities such as Tobe Zoo, Ehime Children's Castle, and Prefectural Sports Park are concentrated in the hills on the northeastern border with Matsuyama City.
- The Hirota area is on the south side beyond the Uebi Pass.
- Mountain: Mt. Shoji (border with Iyo City),Mountain(Same as above), Mt. Gongenyama (Hirota)
- River: Shigenobu River, Tobe River (one of the tributaries of the Shigenobu River)
- It is warm, but 1-2 degrees lower than Matsuyama.
|Population distribution by age in Tobe Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tobe Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tobe Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
* For the history of the area during the former Hirota village eraHirotaSee article.
- 6st centuryAt the beginning, the Oshitada burial mound is a typical example of the crowd burial mounds scattered in the Haramachi area, and it can be seen that politics, economy, and culture have progressed since this time.
- 747(Balance19) The name of Tobe-so can be seen in the Horyuji document.
- 760(Tenpyo Treasure4 years) It is said that the Shosoin document imposes three Iyoto condyles.
- It is said that the 5 condyles of Iyoto were placed in the Engi style.
Iyoto is from Sotoyama, our town.WhetstoneIt is thought to point to.
- It belonged to Mr. Kono's control, but in the latter half of the yearMr. NagasokabeWas attacked.
The early modern period
- In the early Edo period, Yoshiaki KatoMatsuyama DomainBelonged to
- 1635(Kanei12) August With the Matsuyama clanOzu DomainIt becomes the territory of the Ozu clan by the replacement place with.
- Tobe ware is promoted.
- Shintani DomainWith the establishment of, Onami, Iwayaguchi, Ohira, and Shimoasao became the territory of the Shintani clan.
- 1889(Meiji22 years) Municipal systemWith enforcementShimoukena districtTobe Village,Haramachi Village,HirotaIs established.
- Tobe Village-Toyama Village, Kitakawage Village, Gohonmatsu Village, Onami Village, Iwayaguchi Village, Taihei Village, Kawanobori Village, Mannen Village merged
- Haramachi Village-Aso Village, Miyauchi Village, Sensoku Village, Kawai Village, Nanaore Village, and Okakura Village merged
- Hirota Village-Taitani Village, Sarutani Village, Sotsu Village, Nakanogawa Village, Takaichi Village, Tamaya Village, Mitsuho Village, and Kurida Village merged (former Kurida Village District 1929),Nakayama TownTransferred to)
- 1897(Meiji 30) All three villages changed from Shimoukena-gun to Iyo-gun.
- 1928(Showa3 years) Tobe Village has a town systemTobe TownBecomes
- 1955(30)May 3 Tobe Town and Haramachi Village mergedTobe TownBecomes
- As mentioned above, by Tobe Town (former) "Tobe Town no Suga" and others
- Main Office Tobe Town Hall (Miyauchi) -Former Tobe Town Hall
- During the old town era, the Haramachi Liaison Office (Haramachi) and the Onami Liaison Office (Dainan, Traditional Industry Hall) were abolished after merging with Hirota Village.The Haramachi Liaison Office remains as an intersection as the former National Highway No. 33 "Haramachi Branch Front Intersection".
- Branch Hirota Branch (Sozu) -Former Hirota Village Government Building Newly built due to aging.2010(22)4Installed in the Hirota Exchange Center
Former Tobe Town
- The first Tsuruichi Umeno
- 2nd generation Sagawa Yoshikazu
- The 3rd Kenichi Oda
- 4th Akira Matsuzaki
- 5th Shigeru Ouchi
- 6nd generation
- 7nd generation
New Tobe Town
- Job executor Koji Miyoshi (former Mayor of Hirota Village)
- The first Tsuyoshi Nakamura (Tsuyoshi Nakamura,2005From) Former Mayor of Tobe
- 2nd Hideki Sagawa (Hideki Sagawa, Former Deputy Mayor)
Heisei Municipal Merger
Iyo City-Iyo-gunFormer Iyo City, etc. wanted a merger as a whole, but the main roads are Tobe Town, Hirota Village, National Highway 33, National Highway 379, Iyo City, etc.National Route 56At an early stage, he withdrew from the merger plan for the entire Iyo City and Iyo District, and chose the merger route in one town and one village.
oldHirotaThe population was overwhelmingly small, and he had no choice but to follow the former Tobe Town, which was connected by a national highway.The old one west of Hirota VillageNakayama TownThere were some people who went to the mountain pass where it was not possible to separate cars smoothly, and there were difficulties in terms of mutual exchange.
Initially, the former mayor was oldHirotaWhile advocating a merger with the townspeopleMatsuyama CityThere was a high demand for a merger with the townspeople, and the former mayor was rejected due to a recall from the townspeople and an election with the current mayor.HirotaThe highest number of voices wanted to merge withMatsuyama CityThere was no merger with.
Similar to the neighboring Toon City (former Shigenobu Town / Kawauchi Town), in the former Tobe Town, XNUMX% of the people have moved from the neighboring city and XNUMX% have originally lived. Matsuyama City and the former residents were divided into the former Hirota Village, which divided the town into two.
- Matsuyama District Legal Affairs Bureau Tobe Branch Office (Haramachi)
- Ehime Prefectural Ceramics Experiment Station (Gohonmatsu)
- Ehime Prefectural Zoo Association (Kamiharamachi)
It is a commuter town in Matsuyama City, and has more economic power than the superficial industrial location.Matsuyama areaIs part of.
As a traditional specialtyTobe wareIt has been known.
- Agriculture (citrus fruits,plum）
- 1960Until around (35)Unshu mandarinとpersimmonWas the main crop, but replanting was widely carried out even in areas where cultivation conditions were not favorable, such as clearing and conversion from paddy fields due to the mandarin orange boom.As a result, it reached its peak in the mid-40s and was cultivated on 1100 hectares of Satsuma mandarin alone.However, due to overproduction nationwide, mandarin orange prices plummeted.Iyokan,Navel orangeAlthough the tree species were changed to, etc., the severe situation continued and2000(12) As of now, the orchard has been halved to 652 hectares.
- Ume is known to be from the Nanaore area.
- Forestry was active in the Hirota area until the 30's, and there was a time when it was said that cutting trees could prepare for marriage, but in addition to sluggish timber prices, heavy snowfall caused damage, and the motivation of foresters declined. However, today it is a small side business.
- Manufacturing industry
- As of 4, the shipment value of manufactured products (business establishments with 2017 or more employees) was 159 billion yen, with food and electrical machinery accounting for the top...It borders Matsuyama City and is blessed with convenient transportation to Nanyo and Saijo, and the land price is lower than that of Matsuyama City. Therefore, in the northern region, factories and logistics of bread, electric machinery, agricultural machinery, etc. The center etc. are located.
- またTobe wareKnown as the production center of, there are more than 80 kilns in the town.The town provides support for training young people.
Headquartered major companies
- Shikoku Sixima Bread
- Spice Kingdom Headquarters
Major companies with factories and offices
- Iseki agricultural machinery Tobe Office
- Takagi Bakery Matsuyama Factory / Shikoku Sales Department
- Takechi Tobe factory
- Nissin Gourmet Beef Tobe Factory
Major companies with branches / sales offices
- Financial institution
Although the population continued to grow,2005In (17), it turned to a natural decrease.At the pace of increase, the population is also increasing as a commuter town in Matsuyama City.MatsumaeAlthough it surpassed that of Matsumae Town, which boasts one of the highest population densities in Shikoku, it cannot be surpassed.By the way, the population density of Matsumae Town is much higher than that of Tobe Town, but the population of Matsumae Town also started to decline naturally in 2005 (Heisei 17).Only Matsuyama City has increased its population in the same year.After that, it starts to increase.The population of the Hirota area has decreased by more than 10% compared to before the merger, and the population of the Tobe area has increased.2010In 22, the population decreased by about 400 due to the population decrease in the Hirota area.
In recent years, public sewerage has been developed in the former Tobe town area (northern part).2011Degree (23) Partially put into service.
- Ehime Prefectural University of Medical Technology
- Former Ehime Prefectural Medical Technology Junior College (2006Abolished)
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama Minami High School Tobe School : There is only one design department in the prefecture suitable for the art village.
Junior high school
- Tobe Municipal Tobe Junior High School-After integration with Hirota Naka, the new school building was completed in January 2013 due to deterioration.
- Tobe Municipal Hirota Junior High School-2009 (Heisei 21)May 3Closed school, integrated with Tobe in April of the same year.Go to school by minibus.
- Tobe Municipal Aso Elementary School
- Tobe Municipal Miyauchi Elementary School
- Tobe Municipal Tobe Elementary School
- Tobe Municipal Tamatani Elementary School (double class, remote area designation) Closed in 2016
- Tobe Municipal Hirota Elementary School (double class, remote area designation) Integrated with Tamatani Elementary School and Takaichi Elementary School in 2017
- Tobe Municipal Takaichi Elementary School (double class, remote area designation) Closed in 2016
Study abroad in Yamamura
- Tobe Town Yamamura Study Center (adjacent to Tobe Town Takaichi Elementary School) From 2017, go to Hirota Elementary School by minibus
As the depopulation of the high city area progresses, elementary school students are accepted from all over the country and the people in the area take care of them.There is a lot of nature and you can experience various things.This is an example of a successful study abroad program in Yamamura, and I will visit it for a tour.
We have been focusing on securing traffic to connect with Matsuyama City,National Route 33Because the section in Matsuyama city is chronically congestedTrain,LRTAlthough the introduction concept of such as was announced several times by private organizations, etc., all of them have fallen into disrepair because there is no prospect of securing a huge amount of funds until the realization.In the pastShigenobu RiverThere was a railroad to Morimatsumachi in Matsuyama City across the street (Iyo Railway Morimatsu Line) Therefore, it is hoped that the railway transportation network will be revived.
There is no railroad in the town, and the nearest station isIyo Railway OfMatsuyamashi StationOrIyo Tachibana Station..The route bus described below starts at Matsuyama City Station and heads for Tobe Town via Iyotachibana Station.
Iyotetsu BusAs a result, about two buses are operated every hour during the day to the Tobe Yaki Traditional Industry Center and Tobe Zoo in the Tobe area.Ehime Prefectural Sports ParkIf a large-scale event is held in Matsuyama City, a temporary bus may be operated.
At the time of the merger, there were only two trains operating daily to the Hirota area, but it was abolished only in March 2, and as of 2010, there is no public transportation.Only residents who applied in advance can get on the school busYou can go to and from the center of town in the form.
- Matsuyama City Station-Chifunemachi / Okaido-Iyotachibana Station- Tsubaki-mae --Morimatsu --Comprehensive Athletic Park Exit --Miyauchi --Konandai --Tobe Yaki Traditional Industry Center / Fault Exit / Oiwabashi (Iyotetsu Bus)
- Matsuyama City Station-Chifunemachi / Okaido-Iyotachibana Station-Tsubaki-mae-Morimatsu-General Athletic Park Exit-Tobe Zoo / Ehime Children's Castle (same as above)
- JRMatsuyama Station ――Okaido ――Iyotachibana Station ――Tobe ―― Kumakogen Town(JR Shikoku Bus）
1980Ahead of the whole (55)National Route 33Bypass maintenance, etc.Matsuyama CityThe road connecting to the road has been improved.After that, due to the increase in automobiles, etc.National Route 33とPrefectural road No. 23 Iyo Kawauchi lineDue to heavy traffic in the morning and evening at the Jitcho intersection, grade separation work (elevating the national highway) is underway.2006(18)May 3Temporary service on one side was started.2007(19) Started operation.
Separated from National Highway No. 33 in the town block (formally, there are overlapping sections)National Route 379Is the only main road connecting the Tobe area and the Hirota area, but the section on the north slope of the old town-village border is narrow, and as of 2006 (Heisei 18),EhimeThe scene is changing completely.The former Hirota village of the national highway is maintained almost like an expressway.The former Odamachi side was once narrow, but it is maintained with almost two lanes, and the deficiencies on the northern slope of Uebi Pass are more noticeable.
General national road
Main local road
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 23 Iyo Kawauchi Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 42 Kuma Nakayama Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 53 Ohira Tobe Line
General prefectural road
- Ehime Prefectural Road 194 Hisaya Morimatsu Station Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 219 Tobe Iyo Matsuyama Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 220 Ueo Pass Kuma Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 221 Hirota Futami Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 335 Matsuyama Kawauchi Bicycle Path Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- The neighboring cities of Matsuyama and Toon and Honmachi jointly signed a tourism cooperation agreement, and it was proposed to promote tourism resources such as Matsuyama Castle, Dogo Onsen, Botchan Theater, and Tobe ware nationwide.In the past, similar tourism agreements were signed that included Iyo City, Matsumae Town, the former Nakayama Town, and the former Futami Town, but the deal ended in a breach.
- Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Fifty-three Stations of the Ceramic Road (Tokaido-)
- Efforts to select 53 points in Tobe Town that are associated with Tobe ware, connect them like a post town on a highway, and attract a wide range of customers as a tourist resource.Fifty-three Stations of the TokaidoInspired by, the puns.In addition, "Tobe Tokaido" isTrademark registration(Right holder: Tobe Town).
- Sakamura Shinmin Memorial Hall
- Ehime Prefectural Tobe Zoo
- Ehime Prefectural Sports Park
- Ehime Children's Castle(Children's welfare facility)
- Tobe thrust fault(Central structure lineOutcrop)
- Tobe Yaki Traditional Industry Center
- Ceramic art creative hall
- Ceramic plate road
- Tobe Onsen Yutorikan (Yutorikan)
- Toishiyama Park
- Prana (Salega Pass) <Ski resort>
- Choshi Dam Campsite
- Nagasoike Campground
- Gongenso (somen noodles)
- Gorge House
- Kaminomori Park
- Rural Craft Experience Center
- Rishoin (Thirteen Buddhist Temple Iyo12st bill place,New Shikoku Mandala Sacred Ground47th pilgrimage place)
- Kisaragi-Born in Tobe-cho in FebruaryMasao InoueHonor the achievements of
- Nanaore Plum Festival Late February to early March
- Hirota Wild Vegetable Festival-Late April
- Tobe Ware Festival-Third Saturday and Sunday of April
- Firefly Festival
- Tobe Art Village, Beauty and Skill Festival
- Jinenjo Festival
- Sunday market
- Mt. Gongenyama Opening of the mountain
- Special product
- Tobe ware --Designated by Ehime PrefectureIntangible cultural property(2005<17>May 12Designation)
- Agricultural products (mandarin oranges, Nanaore Koume, shiitake mushrooms, highland vegetables,Potato,Chestnut)
- Cod udon
- Masao Inoue - New playActor
- Kenichi Omori - Film director-Filmmaker-Writer
- Hiroaki Sakai - ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン12012 guitarist
- Shun Hirose - MBS"Chichin Puipui』\ Weather caster, weather forecaster
- Fujiwo Ishimoto
- Area code
- 089 throughout the town
- City code
- Aso district 957,958 (Matsuyama Bureau)
- Tobe / Miyauchi district 962 (Tobe Bureau)
- Hirota district 969 (Hirota station)
- Zip Code
- Tobe Bureau, Haramachi Bureau 791-21 ○○
- Hirota Bureau 791-22 ○○
- ^ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "30 Industrial Statistics Survey"