From Monpe to Kawaii to Sustainable ... An exhibition that traces the history of Japanese fashion
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, under the prolonged recession, cheap fast fashion became widespread among a wide range of age groups.
At the venue, a wealth of materials from prewar to modern times are gathered in chronological order.Not only clothes, but also leftover photos, magazines, videos, etc ... → Continue reading
"Anan" has always created the "era", transmitted the "topics", and created the "trend" of women.
The web version of "anan" such as "ananweb" is aimed at women in the late 20's to 40's with great curiosity. We deliver "real".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
While it is said that you can enjoy fashion at a reasonable price,Chugoku,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,バングラデシュThe issues of human rights of employees working in factories and shops in developing countries, which are responsible for the production of clothing, and the issue of environmental pollution in the countries where the factories are located are often covered in the media, symbolizing a bad mass consumption society. With the widening global economic disparity and the growing number of poor people, there are also criticisms about the current situation where there is no money to buy clothing and only cheap fast fashion clothing is available..
- UNIQLO(No. 3 in the world in sales industry) -ManagersTadashi YanaiSays UNIQLO is a fast fashion formatOn the other hand, there is a view that UNIQLO is not a fast fashion in a narrow sense because it mainly consists of basic items rather than fashionable items..
- Comme ça Ism
- Aoyama of clothes(No. 1 in the world for suit sales)
- Hong Kong
- Giordano(2nd in Asia)
- H&M(The second largest sales industry in the world)
- GAP(The second largest sales industry in the world)
- Old navy
- FOREVER 21(bankruptcy)
- AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
- Urban Outfitters
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Armani Exchange
- ZARA(The second largest sales industry in the world)
- The United Kingdom
- ^ Asahi Shimbun(July 2009, 6)
- ^ Red flag 2015 January 5, 12
- ^ 5 Truths the Fast Fashion Industry Doesn't Want You to Know Huffington Post July 2014, 8
- ^ Tadashi Yanai (supervised) "Uniqlo Thinking"Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2009.ISBN 978-4-10-464202-1[Page number required]
- ^ Tadashi Yanai "Success is abandoned in a day" Shinchosha, 2012.ISBN 978-4-10-128452-1[Page number required]
- ^ "Actually, the commitment other than clothes is not a hump !? MB talks about "Uniqlo's amazingness"". 2020/3/7Browse.