Photo I can hear my voice at any moment ... Arata Furuta-(C) 2021 "Blank" Production Committee
Arata Furuta's runaway & Dogeza Tori Matsuzaka, movie "blank" scene photo released
If you write the contents roughly
There are seven scene photos released this time, including a powerful scene where Soeda grabs Aoyagi's chest and hunts down, and a scene where Aoyagi desperately sits down in a place that seems to be a parking lot.
A scene photo of the movie "Blank" (September 9) starring Arata Furuta and co-starring Tori Matsuzaka has been released.Tori Matsuzaka… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Dogeza(Dogeza) means sitting directly on the soil, prostrating and bowing (bow).
JapanIt is one of the ceremonies of the ceremony, and its posture is similar to the salute's highest salute. Originally, it was done when showing a remorse to an extremely noble and noble object, or to express a deep apology or a petition, so only one side, not reciprocity, but was grounded for the intention of Dogeza The other person may give the same thank-you message to show the withdrawal.
After sitting straight toward the opponent, place your palm on the ground, lie down until your forehead touches the ground, and keep that posture for a while. In modern times, it is not always on the ground, but floors that do not normally have to be seated (such as floors in the Western world) and things that are performed on paved land are also called "Gyokuza".
As a general rule, it should be done from a height lower than the opponent's position, but when doing a large number of opponents, if you go down to the opponent's position and you can only see from a part, etc. irregularly on the stage etc. It may be performed from a high position.
"Wei Zhajin]Yamadai KuniAs a custom, when a commoner hears from a nobleman, he says, "I crouch or kneel, put my hands on the ground and show respect." I think it was an old Japanese custom. Is done.Kofun period OfHaniwaSome of them are prone and lying down.
Until the modern times, even when the ordinary people visited you, it was usual to sit down. Early modernDaimyo processionOn the other hand, there is a recognition that the common people who have met must be in the ground, but it was actuallyGeneral,Mika, And the lord of the land. On the other hand, there were some ordinary people who voluntarily took the ground while not obligated.
In the samurai society, Dogeza was given the meaning that "there is no objection to being decapitated as it is."
According to the Japanese consciousness of life, the act of sitting on the soil and putting the forehead on the ground deviates greatly from the daily routine, so it is interpreted as a ceremony that includes extraordinary relief and fear. It was On the other hand, some thought that this was a great shame.
In "The History of Japanese Culture That No One Examines" (Paolo Mazzarino)TaishoI'm guessing it will be later ((OisoSuch asHistorical novelConsideration of the influence of the frequent appearance of commoners' footsteps in the oppression of the Edo period..
The idea of embarrassment is still strong in modern times, but on the other hand, parliamentarians at the time of elections can easily move down in front of the mass media, or the owners of companies that have suffered scandals or accidents can do so. A person who has a negative image of "a means of self-protection without pretend to be self-reliance" rather than an apology to the ground itself, probably because of the repeated scenes of being driven into the ground before the pursuit of the media and criticism of the people There is one side that has becomeHowever, depending on how and why you use Geishaza, you may find that there is a negative reaction and a sneer of the public, which can be counterproductive.
Legal effect on the ground
Forcing the UndergroundExtortionAt the time, I took an image of the clerkTwitterThe customers uploaded above have been arrested, and the number of cases leading to criminal cases has increased since then... The TV drama "That was broadcast until just before the incident"Naoki Hanzawa], there is a scene in which the main character compels Gedoza, and there are also opinions that raise doubts.  .
An example of the problem
- A woman who "fired" at "Shimamura clerk forced to sit down" was arrested - Huffington post 2013/10/07
- Convenience store constellation case
- Indicted by a bowling alley clerk for compelling Dogeza Shiga/Omihachiman - Kyoto Shimbun 2015/02/09
- Former Prime Minister Hatoyama sits down on the site of a Korean colonial prison - Newsletter 2015/8/12
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun, April 2015, 4, 21nd edition of the evening edition "Starting Thought"
- ^ [Sweet and dry] Dogeza, who buys a sense of opposition depending on how you use - MSN Sankei News 2011/5/8
- ^ In "Hanzawa," I was skeptical, but... I was really scared. -iza! October 2013, 10
- ^ Maneki of Naoki Hanzawa? What is the legal status of the "Shimazura coercion" to the "Shimamura" clerk? -Attorney Dot com October 2013, 10
- ^ Did "Naoki Hanzawa" catch fire? "Ground floor boom" spreading on the streets - Weekly Bunshun WEB 2013/10/09
- ^ "Naoki Hanzawa", uncomfortable feeling in the sitting scene - Web discussion 2013/9/27
- Sannagi XNUMX slamming thanks
- Hikokuro Takayama - Sanjo KeihanHis statue in front of the station is commonly known as "Dogeza StatueIt is called” (actually, he worships far away, not in the ground).
- Dogesen -A manga with the concept of "Shigeza".
- Sajida -Worship position is close to Dogeza.
- Five bodies