Photo Princess Catherine, wife of Prince William, launched a new institution for early childhood education on the 18th.Photographed by Framingham Earl in the UK last June – (6 Reuters)
Princess Catherine of the United Kingdom "Reform of Life" Established an Awareness Institution for Early Childhood Education
If you write the contents roughly
[London, 18th Reuters] – Prince William's wife, Princess Catherine, launched a new institution for early childhood education on the 18th.
[London, 18th Reuters] – Prince William's wife, Princess Catherine, has a new opportunity for early childhood education on the 18th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Preschool education(Shugakuzenkyoiku, Pre-primary education) is generallyEducational stageAtprimary schoolSuch asPrimary EducationThan前At the stage ofEducationIt is a word used to refer to.Childhood educationAlso called (Yonenkyoiku, Pre-school education). Also,An infantTo targetEarly childhood educationAlso known as (Yojikyoiku, Early childhood education).
KindergartenAlong with elementary and junior high schoolsSchool education lawArticle 1Stipulated inDedicated to pre-school and extra curricular(Ichijo school) However, due to historical background, the word "school" in the term preschool education refers to receiving education after elementary school.
On the other handNursery(Nursery school)Child Welfare ActStipulated inMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareJurisdiction "Child welfare facilityIsSchool education lawDetermined byMinistry of educationIt is different from the "school" under its jurisdiction.Therefore, it has a different nominal purpose from the kindergarten, which is a school.
It is a notification from the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare that the nursery school should follow.Nursery school childcare guidelinesAs "Aims and contents related to education", each area of health, human relations, environment, language, and expression is shown in the same way as the guidelines for kindergarten education, and is consistent with kindergarten education..
- England EnglandSo, for ages 3-5, you can get 600 hours of preschool education per year with public funding as a free choice.
- ^ A Review of International and National Surveys relevant to Early Childhood Care and Education Provision and the Teaching Workforce (Report). UNESCO. (2015). ED. 2015 / WS / 26 .
- ^ Japan Society for Childhood Education. “Japan Society for Childhood Education”(Japanese). 2017/1/15Browse.
- ^ "School Education Act (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX) Article XNUMX". e-Gov Law Search.Administrative Management Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (June 2018, 6). 2020/3/3Browse. “For enforcement on June 2019, 4”
- ^ "Child Welfare Act (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX)". e-Gov Law Search.Administrative Management Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (June 2018, 6). 2020/3/3Browse. “For enforcement on June 2019, 6”
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> Childcare-related> Nursery school childcare guideline manual
- Well deep
- Forest kindergarten
- Authorized child institution
- "Little philosophers"
- List of school and prep school
- Early Childhood Care and Education - UNESCO