"Theatrical version Girl ☆ Opera Review Starlight" additional stage greetings held
If you write the contents roughly
The speakers are Maho Tomita (role of Maya Tendo), Aina Aiba (Claude Saijo), Tomohiro Furukawa, Deputy Director Takushi Koide, Shiori Tani (main animator), and Yuto Hama (graphic design).
An additional stage greeting from the movie "Theatrical Version Girl ☆ Opera Review Starlight" currently being screened will be held on June 6th in Yokohama. → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Poster,magazineAds,News (Chinese)Advertising,movies-concert-theater-exhibitionEtc.Flyer(Flyer), Of the goodsPackage design,Logo type(Logo mark), etc.in recent years,ComputerInteractive design displayed above ,,Web designEven in, the design, arrangement and color scheme of photos and letters,iconMay include design etc.MediaDue to the diversification of the design, it has changed to a broader way of thinking that goes beyond "flat medium expression".Information transmissionArtAs a fusion of, exhibitions will also be held.
For graphic designArchitectlikeNational qualificationDoes not exist.Therefore, there are various levels of skill, knowledge, and sense.Some designers visually express their original ideas, while others design mass-produced products and printed matter.
Even for individuals, posters, flyers (flyers), logotypes (logo marks),WebsiteIt has become possible to create and duplicate such things neatly, and the actions are spreading mainly in printed matter, such as creating from experience without specialized knowledge compared to before the spread of computers.
AmericaMany pages of university textbooks are colorful and beautifully designed.This is also graphic design and is called (DLD: Dynamic Logical Design).
In Japan in the 1910sHashiguchi Goyo,Sanzo Wada,Tsunetomi Kitano,Sugiura non-water,Toshiro KataokaDon't miss their pioneering activities.Full-scale graphic design activities will begin in JapanSecond World WarLater.
Not much in Japan before the 1950sモ ダ ニ ズ ムThe design was not adopted.Yusaku KamekuraWas founded in Tokyo in 1931New Architecture and Crafts AcademyWas a student of. Kamekura, who was active as an art director for cultural magazines from 37 to 48, emerged in the Japanese design world during the postwar reconstruction period.Under the captain of Kamegura, he dispelled the idea that all Japanese graphic designers had that visual communication had to be hand-painted.And the idea that applied art is inferior to pure art disappeared with the establishment of the professional status of Japanese designers.After that, KamekuraJapan Advertising Art AssociationEstablished, later with its leadership, which brought center and expertise to new fieldsNippon Design CenterTo establish. Made in 64Tokyo OlympicsThe logo and poster produced by Kamekura will be praised..
Use of graphic design
Until the 18th century, fashion was conveyed by portraits of aristocrats and others.Also, until the fashion plate appeared in Western EuropeWax figureWas used.However, he created fashion plates instead of fragile and costly wax figures.In this way, information was conveyed graphically to people living in the same age..
It is said that the 1980s was a time of great change in fashion and graphics, and that its development is connected to the present.In this era, rapid digitalization and technological innovation have made it possible to create more freely than ever before.analogIn the process of conversion, many complicated designs, which were considered difficult, have come to be seen. Fashion with a message existed even before the 1980s.Many of them used graphics to assert their claims and values, which continued in the 1980s.Graphic design was used to convey information and claims using fashion.
Moreover, the range of use of graphics in modern fashion is very wide.Brand logos, T-shirt prints, brand advertisements for each jeans, shop bags,Home PageEach graphic reflects each brand spirit, such as the design of.Among them, the invitation card for the collection announcement, which is the starting point of the fashion, can be said to be the most creative existence due to the graphic expressed and the special printing and processing that makes use of it..
Graphic design is a visual expression in print media and refers to the design of advertisements, newspapers, and posters produced by printing technology.
Early 20th centuryLondon Undergroundso"UndergroundThe route map was issued. Since the "underground" was drawn by coloring each route on the map, the roads and buildings written on the map are written, and there is a lot of information and it is not organized.In addition, there is a drawback that it is difficult to understand access to the destination and information on connections.
In response, London Underground employee Harry Beck schematized the route to work and school and used it to complete the phase map of the London Underground network in 1933.Instead of ignoring the geographical distance, the lines were drawn in straight lines, the stations in squares, and the connecting stations in diamonds, drawn in a geometric structure.Harry Beck's route map is simple in design, easy to read, and the information is organized, so it was immediately liked by subway users after it was published, and modern Japanese route maps are drawn in the same way.
Video / Architecture
- projection mapping
- Projection mapping is a method of projecting an image onto an uneven object such as a building using a projector.Many are produced in combination with music and laser beams.
- Held in 2008Beijing OlympicsSince projection mapping was used at the opening ceremony of, it has attracted attention in Japan and is currently used for events and policies.Here, we will introduce some typical ones.
- Tokyo Station Marunouchi Station Building Preservation / Restoration Work Completion Commemorative Projection Mapping "TOKYO STATION VISION"
- June 2012th, 9th, 22Tokyo StationAn event celebrating the completion of the preservation and restoration work of the Marunouchi station building, with the station building reborn as it was at that time as a screen, and images expressing the history of Tokyo Station and railways were projected under the theme of "a journey that transcends time and space." ..
- South side of Soseikawa Park "SYNCHRO FIELD"
- On August 2012st and September 8st, 31, 9D projection mapping "SYNCHRO FIELD" was performed on the south side of Soseikawa Park (Sapporo City). An event that has been held since 1 as part of the "Creation and Sapporo" community development policy that utilizes natural resources and art under the theme of "creativity."Using the water surface of the river in the park as a screen, an image created with the theme of "the birth of life" was projected.
- Great history picture scroll projection mapping
- On December 2015th and 12th, 19, a video depicting the history of Daito City was projected on the deck in front of Sumido Station (Daito City, Osaka) as part of a town development project that utilizes historical resources.Using the projection mapping method, the history and charm of Daito City will be widely disseminated to increase the attachment and pride of the city to the locals, and at the same time, it will be held for the purpose of further prosperity and liveliness of Suminodo Station and exchange of people. It was.
In order to develop research, the power of graphic design that adds value to presentations and treatises is indispensable.No matter how good the research content is, if the illustration is poor, it will be a negative factor.Therefore, it is the power of graphic design that helps the general public to visualize and understand things that are difficult to see with their own eyes.However, it is difficult for researchers themselves to create visuals, so those who have learned design draw a comprehensive image of illustrations and research results after understanding the research content.Graphic design that connects chemistry research and people and adds value to research is important, but graphic designers in the scientific field are still rarely active..
Since graphic design is wide, I will introduce a few of them.
- barcode(Universal Product Code) is a linear scheme developed in 1952 by a mechanical engineer.It was created with an emphasis on functional aspects such as ease of reading with a scanner and ease of stamping on products.
- Body painting
- Body paintingRefers to a tattoo or other engraved item written on the body.
- Since the 1960s, body painting has been frequently used in the fields of advertising art and design as a means of communicating illustrations and messages.
- PictogramThe beginning of the game is due to the worldwide progress of transportation and technological innovation, which has created a whole new special demand for communication, and the Olympic Games is an example.The 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics were the first to show pictograms at the Olympics.However, it was born at the time of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics that gave a great stimulus to today's pictograms.Pictograms were used effectively for the first time in order to overcome language barriers during international exchange, and pioneered subsequent international events.Therefore, how to smoothly guide the athletes, the press, and the spectators who come to Japan from all over the world is an important issue, and it was decided to fully incorporate pictograms using the language barrier as a communication tool. ..Masaru Katsumi's design direction, which presented 60 pictograms for the sport and facility name to an unspecified number of people and used it as a visual communication medium, was highly evaluated as a new indication of the effects of pictograms to the world. ing.
Graphic design education
To make effective graphic design, it is necessary to learn basic knowledge and expression techniques.Here, we will introduce the general ones.
- Lettering refers to designing letters with visual effects in mind, and writing such letters.The characters (type) used in printed matter such as newspapers and magazines have few features so that anyone can read them, and they have a mechanical coldness.On the other hand, written characters such as letters and signatures are characterized by their personality and habits, and make them feel warm.The letters in lettering are of a characteristic form that can be freely shaped, sized, and distributed.The distinctive form has the effect of directing the subject and appealing to the viewer's emotions.Lettering is used in a wide range of fields such as printed matter such as posters and newspaper advertisements, title characters such as televisions and movies, and logotypes such as company names and product names.
- Character size / character arrangement in lettering
- The characters have unique shapes such as vertically long, rounded, and triangular shapes, and the shapes and dimensions are different.Since the size and shape differ depending on the number of strokes of the character, the length of the stroke line, and the space (counter) around the character, it looks unnatural if written within a frame of the same size or at regular intervals. ..In lettering, it is necessary to correct the size of characters and adjust the spacing between characters.When characters with similar shapes are lined up on the left and right, the space between characters is felt narrow, and when characters with different shapes are lined up on the left and right, the space between characters is felt wide.It is necessary to make adjustments so that there is no extreme difference between letters.
- Gradient blur technique
- The gradation blur technique is a technique of expressing by changing the shade of color.
- Gradient blurring techniques are similar to the amplitude of human breathing and have the effect of directly appealing to the viewer's senses, and are used in both concrete, abstract and formal ways to produce rhythmic spatial effects.
- Specific expression method of gradation blur technique
- Wet the paper with water and hang the paint from above.
- Expression technique using wire mesh and brush
- Spraying method using air spray
- How to write by tapping like a pointillism with a brush with a cut tip
- How to divide the screen into constant parts and paint the shades of color with a brush
- Stripping / shaving technique
- A method of consciously visualizing the texture of materials found on roads with holes, scratches on walls and earthen walls.Make a concave surface by scraping or scratching the material.
- When used as a single material, it is made of thick paper or board such as cardboard or veneer, and when several materials are combined, it is made of glued paper or cloth or several layers of colored paper.
- Use sandpaper, nails, knives, or drills to create rough concaves and cross-sections of the material by various methods such as scratching, scraping, and cutting.
- Scratching the layered colored paper creates a colorful cross section, giving it a glossy and beautiful finish.By violently peeling off the surface of the cardboard, the material inside the paper can be directly expressed.The expression created by this destructive act has the effect of directly appealing to the psychological inside of the viewer.
- As a precaution of stripping / shaving scraping technique, if you just scratch or scrape it unnecessarily, it will get dirty depending on the color and structure inside the material.
- It is important to devise ways to fully utilize the effect of the cross section inside the material that appears by the act of scraping.
- Dripping technique
- A technique that makes use of paint dripping, drops, and flow.Generally, paint is hung down and drawn.However, it can also melt wax and hang it on black paper or metal surfaces.It varies greatly depending on the material and method.
- A method of placing paint loosened with water on drawing paper and blowing on it to scatter it.
- How to draw in a flowing shape using the slope
- How to drop paint from the top of the screen
World Graphic Design Conference Nagoya
November 2003-10, 8Nagoya International Convention CenterIn conjunction with the 20th General Assembly of Icograda (International Council of Graphic Design Organizations)JAGDAHeld with a planning structure by.It was held on the scale of the 1960 World Design Conference in the history of Japanese design.The theme is "Beauty of Information"..49 people from 3,800 countries around the world participated.2003 people attended the World Graphic Design Fair 120463.
Purpose of the event
In a chaotic information environment, what is the quality of communication, what is the appearance of information that is comfortable for people, and the opportunity to touch and talk with the world's wisdom about the urgent modern themes, and to think about each participant. produce. How graphic design can contribute to life in the 21st century, draw the ideal figure at a conference and share the results.
Theme "Beauty of Information"
"Information" is regarded as a "product", and the required "quality" is "information" that brings about a smooth and stress-free understanding.We will confirm the role of graphic designers in improving "quality" and explore ways to do so. Three routes, "easy to understand," "creativity," and "laughter," have been set as the path to "beauty of information."This encourages the generation of vigorous thinking and leads to the evoking power of a fresh image. "Easy to understand" is the basis of the quality of information. Building a process to achieve "understanding" is also the basis of communication. "Originality" is the addition of original expressions to "information", which leads to attracting and impressing people and respecting that information. "Laughter" indicates a state in which extremely accurate "understanding" is established.These three routes are not the only paths to "beauty of information", nor are they answers or three factors.It is just a fictitious access and route.It was set to gather perspectives on the theme from as many directions as possible beyond the design field..
- Keynote speech
- In the first session, a panel discussion "What is the fineness of information?" Outlined the theme and overall structure of the conference, and then each of the four panelists asked questions and crossed their opinions.What was suggested from this discussion was that the theme of this conference, "Beauty of Information," emphasizes style, alerts designers who wish to be beautiful, and thinks about things from more angles and organizes the content. It was that there was a beauty that returned as a figure and shape that made it easy to capture the essence..
- With six sub-themes as the starting point, each speaker expressed their opinions in various ways, crossed them in front of the participants, and conveyed them directly. If there are various speakers, such as "questioning meaningful design in the age of globalization," "changing perspectives," "life and design," "creative behavior and intellectual property strategy," "material, non-material, non-hierarchy," there are also titles. It was ambiguous and it was possible to explore one theme from all angles..
- ^ a b "Graphic Design" "Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica)"
- ^ Megs 1996, pp. 476-477
- ^ Keiko Ikukawa and Shinichi Kushishitamachi, 2013, pp. 32-34
- ^ Keiko Ikukawa 2015, pp. 62-65
- ^ Keiko Ikukawa and Shinichi Kushishitamachi, 2013, p. 33
- ^ Akiko Sato 2014, pp. 1-7
- ^ Natsuho Morimoto [Collaborators: Taira no Tadamori, Chinatsu Arai, Mari Nakamura, Misa Hori, Misaki Tsuda, Mio Kato, Mizuki Sugiyama, Risako Nakajima] 2016
- ^ JAGDA VISUALOGUE: the Book http://www.jagda.or.jp/archive/pub/others/visualogue.php (Viewed June 2017.6.30, XNUMX)
- ^ Nagoya City Hall http://www.city.nagoya.jp/shiminkeizai/page/0000056113.html (Viewed August 2017.6.30, XNUMX)
- ^ a b c d "Ayako Yasui 2004, pp. 97-104"
- Steve Heller & Veronique Vienne 2015 "Design History Followed by 100 Ideas of Graphic Design That Shocked the World" Bone Digital
- Motohiko Mizutani 1973 "Graphic Design Techniques" Otoriyamasha
- Ayako Yasui 2004 "Impressions at the International Graphic Conference and Future Direction of the Design World" "Bulletin og Toyohashi Sozo College" No.8 97-104
- Natsuho Morimoto [Collaborators: Tadamori Fujisawa, Chinatsu Arai, Mari Nakamura, Misa Hori, Misaki Tsuda, Mio Kato, Mizuki Sugiyama, Risako Nakajima] 2016 "Pictogram production and research corresponding to Japanese culture 1-2020 Tokyo Olympics Towards ~ "Showa Women's University, Department of Environmental Design
- Akiko Sato 2014 "The Role of Graphic Design in Science-From Space to Cells" Space Science Information Analysis Journal No. 1 7-XNUMX
- Keiko Ikukawa 2015 "Graphic Design in Fashion in the 80s" "Bulletin of Bunka Fashion Graduate University, Fashion Business Research" No. XNUMX
- Keiko Ikukawa and Shinichi Kushishitamachi 2013 "Role and Effect of Graphic Design in Fashion" "Bulletin of Bunka Fashion Graduate University, Fashion Business Research" No. XNUMX
- Philip B. Meggs 1996 "Graphic Design History" Tankosha Publishing