Photo Kasumi Arimura, who played the role of Tomoe Yukishiro – (C) Nobuhiro Watsuki / Shueisha (C) 2020 “Rurouni Kenshin” Final Chapter Production Committee
"Rurouni Kenshin" Kasumi Arimura is an "excellent vessel"!Demonstrate the true value in the role of Tomoe Yukishiro
If you write the contents roughly
"Rurouni Kenshin" is a popular series that is a live-action version of Nobuhiro Watsuki's blockbuster manga starring Sato.
In the blockbuster movie "Rurouni Kenshin Final Chapter The Beginning", the main character, Kenshin Himura (Ken Sato) ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1987 years,Niigata Prefectural Nagaoka High School33rd at "Teacher Pon" while attending schoolTezuka PrizeReceived an honorable mention and made his debut (in the name of Nobuhiro Nishiwaki).To the same winnerRyusei DeguchiThere is[Source required]..After graduating from high school, moved to TokyoRyuji Tsujihara,Yoichi Takahashi,Ken ObataLanoassistantAct as.
In 2001, "Weekly Shonen Jump"GUN BLAZE WESTIs serialized.
In 2003, "Weekly Shonen Jump"Armed AlchemyIs serialized. It was made into a TV animation in 2006.
In 2017, from the October issue of "Jump Square", the serialization of "Hokkaido", which is the sequel to "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-", started...However, Watsuki will be on November 2017, 11.Child Prostitution/Porn Prohibition LawOn suspicion of violation (simple possession)Document inspectionIn response to that, the serialization will be suspended from the issue released on December 12th... On February 2018, 2, a fine of 27 yen was sentenced due to a brief indictment... In 2018, serialization resumes from the July issue of "Jump Square".
Competitive fighting game"Samurai spirits』Series (SNK) Is a fan, "Rurouni Kenshin" is also influenced (Samurai SpiritsKazuki KazamaAffected byInui BanjinSuch.In particular, he has a strong feeling for Genjuro Kibagami, and is inspired by the appearance of Makoto Shishio during the Meiji era, the pose of Hajime Saito's fangs, and various lines...Later, in connection with being an acquaintance with the director of the game series,Samurai Spirits ZeroI will be in charge of some character design. Also,American comicsI'm a fan of, and the character design with that as a motif ("X-MenApocalypse of the series and Rurouni Kenshin's Whale Wave Hyogo.There are also many (from the book "Character Production Secret Story").
Add a bonus that describes the characters' designs and motifs in detail on the surplus pages of the book.While being a little bitter from the people involved"It's a combination of reader service and a deeper understanding of the work," he said..
He has the theory that "the basics of entertainment are smiles and happy endings." Regarding the development of the latter half of "Rurouni Kenshin", I was worried about whether to kill Kaoru Kamiya, the heroine, but he said that he decided to keep her alive because "If Kaoru dies, there will be no heartfelt smile or happy ending.".
All works are stamped with their name on them.This mark was made by my wife, who was a friend at the time, as a celebration when I was traveling to China when the serialization of "Rurouni Kenshin" began.Watsuki says, "There is only one in the world, and it is an important thing that is indispensable to my life as a cartoonist. If I lose this, wouldn't it mean that I should quit the cartoonist?".
My favorite manga is "black Jack』(Osamu Tezuka).Other influenced works include "Doraemon"Perman』(Fujiko F. Fujio)・「touch』(Adachi Mitsuru)・「Wingman』(Masakazu Katsura)・「Alien Street"CIPHER』(Minako Narita)・Ken ObataA series of works ofJoJo's Bizarre Adventure』(Hirohiko Araki)・「Yu Yu White Paper』(Yoshihiro Togashi) Is listed.
In the TV anime, the anime "Neon Genesis EVANGELIONHas been influenced for a while, and in the work of "Rurouni Kenshin", a character with the character of "Neon Genesis Evangelion" as a motif has appeared (Tomoe Yukishiro etc.)[Source required]..Regarding the old movie version, he was critical that "the production etc. are helpful, but the creator does not love the work and characters".[Source required].
I like action games andVirtual-onAnd 'Rising ZanI was addicted to it.Regarding Virtual-On, I borrowed the name of the BGM used in the game and used it as a subtitle in "Rurouni Kenshin" (IN THE BLUE SKY) and "Buso Renkin" (FADE TO BLACK).However, the game operation itself does not seem to be very strong, such as struggling against the CPU.Even games that have become too strong for heavy users have complained from the standpoint of game beginners.He says he doesn't play games as much as he used to, in the full appendix of Rurouni Kenshin.
rock band·AngieA character with the vocalist Hananosuke Mito as a design motif has appeared in "Rurouni Kenshin" (Yukyuzan Anji).AlsoKenji OtsukiAnd its bandMuscular girl beltHe is also a fan of, and has many influences during the work. In "Meteor Strike", the song name of the muscle girl band is played from the radio during the work, and in "Buso Renkin", Otsuki's novel "Stacey Girl Zombie Re-Killing" and the muscle girl band are used in the dialogue and terms in the work. Many lyric phrases, song titles, band names related to Otsuki, etc. are quoted.[Source required].
List of works
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-(Weekly Shonen Jump 1994 No. 19-1999 No. 43)
- GUN BLAZE WEST(Weekly Shonen Jump No. 2001 2-No. 35 of the same year)
- Armed Alchemy(Weekly Shonen Jump 2003 No. 30-2005 21/22 merged issue)
- エ ン バ ー ミ ン グ -THE ANOTHER TALE OF FRANKENSTEIN-(Jump Square December 2007 issue-May 12 issue)
- Rurouni Kenshin -Kinema Edition- (Jump Square June 2012 Issue-July 6 Issue)
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-Hokkaido Edition- (Jump Square October 2017 issue-serialized)
- Hokuriku Ghost Story ("Hop ★ Step Award SELECTION』Recorded in Volume 6)
- Sengoku crescent moon ("Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-』Volume 6, recorded in the complete version 10 volumes of the same work)
- Rurouni -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan- (included in "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-" Volumes 1 and 3, and the complete version of the same work, Volumes 1 and 3)
- Yahiko's sakabato (included in the 22nd volume of "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-")
- Meteor Strike (included in "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-" Volume 28)
- Sakura in Spring (Included in "Kenshin Himura", "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-" Complete Edition, Volume 22)
- Buso Renkin Final ("Red circle jump2005 SUMMER, recorded in "Buso Renkin" Volume 9)
- Buso Renkin Period ("Red circle jump2006 WINTER, recorded in "Buso Renkin" Volume 10)
- エ ン バ ー ミ ン グ -DEAD BODY and BRIDE-(Weekly Shonen Jump special edition "Jump the REVOLUTION!" Published in the special issue on November 2005, 11, included in "Buso Renkin" Volume 1)
- エ ン バ ー ミ ン グ II-DEAD BODY and LOVER-(Weekly Shonen Jump special edition "Jump the REVOLUTION!" Published in the special issue on November 2006, 11)
- The Legend of Heroes in the Sky (Yamato Takeru) (Weekly New Manga Japanese History First issue, 2010)
- Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan- Act Zero (Weekly Shonen Jump 2012 No. 38)
- Rule the Flames-Rurouni Kenshin / Back curtain- (Jump Square August 2014, October 8)
- -Rurouni Kenshin / Ibun- Tomorrow's criminal record Ali (Jump Square November 2016, December 11)
Game character design
イ ラ ス ト
- STAR DRIVER Shining Tact Anthology
- Weekly Shonen Jump Special Edition "Original Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan- Kenshin Himura" Shueisha <Jump Comics Deluxe〉First published on November 1996, 7,ISBN 978-4-08-858882-7
- Weekly Shonen Jump Special Edition "Zenshi" Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan- "Kenshin Kaden" Shueisha, first edition published on December 1999, 12,ISBN 978-4-08-782037-9
The person whose assistant was Watsuki
- Ryuji Tsujihara
- assistantEnter and learn the attitude.
- Yoichi Takahashi
- Join an assistant before and learn basic skills.
- Ken Obata
- ObataTezuka PrizeInitially it was set as a rival from the general comment when it won the semi-selection, butCYBORG Grandpa G』Is the opportunity to say that he is a master of the heart. Participated in two works, "Genie Adventure Tan Lamp Lamp" (1991-1992) and "Rikijin Densetsu -The Successor of the Demon-" (1992-1993).He cites Obata as his favorite writer and "a series of works by Takeshi Obata" as his influenced works..
- Umezawa Haruto
- "HARELUYA』(1992) as an assistant.
"Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-』Produced popular writers from the assistants of the era, and due to their high cohesiveness,"Watsuki group"It is called(Although Watsuki himself dislikes this name[Source invalid]).The name is often visible in the author's comments on the book even after they leave the assistant.They are more than their mastersI think that, even in the comments at the end of "Weekly Shonen Jump", the former assistant is called "Mr. XX".[Source required].
- Kaoru Kurosaki
- Novelist and Watsuki's wife.. 『Armed Alchemy''エ ン バ ー ミ ン グ -THE ANOTHER TALE OF FRANKENSTEIN-Participated in the story cooperation. Of the two released "Buso Renkin" and "Rurouni Kenshin"NovelizeI am also in charge of writing.He also cooperates with the script of the live-action movie "Rurouni Kenshin" (the novel "Rurouni Kenshin -Ginbaku Soshihen-" is a novelization of the script prepared at that time).
- Takashi Sasaki
- Editor..He has been in charge of Watsuki since the first post, and is the editor in charge of "Rurouni Kenshin"... laterIbaraki MasahikoFollowed by "Weekly Shonen Jump』\ I have been appointed as the 9th editor-in-chief.
- ^ a b c d e "Kenshin Hidden" p. 185
- ^ Hideyuki Kurata, "Kuramoto Kurata's Collection," ASCII Media Works, July 2008, 7, p. 9.ISBN 978-4-04-867193-4.
- ^ a b Nobuhiro Watsuki "Interview with Nobuhiro Watsuki's fierce fighting romance" "Adult FamiApril 2011 issue (No.4) Enterbrain, released on February 30, 2011, page 2
- ^ a b c "Kenshin Hidden" 186-187
- ^ a b c d e Kenshin Himura, pp. 144-145
- ^ ""Rurouni Kenshin" sequel for the first time in 18 years "Hokkaido" starts with SQ.". Comic Natalie (September 2017, 9). 2017/12/9Browse.
- ^ ""Rurouni Kenshin" author, suspected possession of child pornography serialization suspended". Asahi Shimbun digital (September 2017, 11). 2017/12/9Browse.
- ^ "Nobuhiro Watsuki, the author of the popular manga "Rurouni Kenshin", sent documents on suspicion of possessing a child pornography DVD Shueisha decided to suspend the new series”. Sankei News (February 2017, 11). 2018/1/23Browse.
- ^ "Fined for the author of the popular manga "Ruroken", guilty of possessing child pornography”. Sankei News (February 2018, 2). 2018/2/27Browse.
- ^ ""Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-Hokkaido Edition-" Resumed for the first time in 7 months with SQ. Released today". Comic Natalie (September 2018, 6). 2018/9/6Browse.
- ^ "Kenshin Hidden" pp. 189-190
- ^ "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-" Volume 22, Shueisha <Jump Comics>, November 1998.ISBN 978-4-08-872601-4.
- ^ "Monthly Arcadia September 2003, page 9.
- ^ Nobuhiro Watsuki "Character File # 01 View = Vans" "GUN BLAZE WEST" Volume 2, Shueisha <Jump Comics>, November 2001, 9, p. 9.ISBN 978-4-08-873163-6.
- ^ "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-" Volume 9, Shueisha <Jump Comics>, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-08-871509-4.
- ^ "Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-" Volume 24, Shueisha <Jump Comics>, February 1999.ISBN 978-4-08-872668-7.
- ^ "Adult Fami" 2012 NO.48, pp. 58-59.
- ^ "The impact of the 90's fighting game on jump writers. The influence of Nobuhiro Watsuki, who resumed "Ruroken"”. Den Famitsu Gamer (April 2016, 12). 2018/9/22Browse.
- ^ Nobuyuki AnzaiFrom the text contributed by Doujinshi
- ^ Weekly Pre-News from August 2012, 8[excite. News] Retrieved January 2018, 1
- ^ a b c d e "Kenshin Himura" p. 54
- ^ "Kenshin Himura" p. 144
- "Rurouni Kenshin-Interview with the original author of" Rurouni Kenshin "-Nobuhiro Watsuki-" "Rurouni Kenshin" 185-p. 191
- "Interview with Nobuhiro Watsuki, Shin", Kenshin Himura, pp. 144-147