Painting exhibition of XNUMX artists Machida City also has art that visitors can participate in
If you write the contents roughly
The venue is likened to a tree house, and it is an exhibition where each work drawn in different ways of expression gathers lively.
Machida Pario's four-person exhibition "Tree House in the Town" will open at Gallery Palio on the 17rd floor until Saturday, July XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Features of the tree house
Originally, it was built as a permanent residence or warehouse.Indonesia,Latin AmericaSuch as熱 帯 雨林It is often built as a residence for locals in the area.Papua Island OfIs a typical ethnic group who builds a tree house and lives on the treeHowever, the reason they build a tree house and live on the tree is to protect themselves from other hostile peoples.
In modern times,レ ク リ エ ー シ ョ ン,TourismIt has come to be built for the purpose of building, and it is less likely to be built as needed like the Korowai people.It may be built by an individual as a villa or atelier, or as a playground for children.The charm of the tree house is that adults and children can enjoy it as if it were a hideaway.With the improvement of building technology, it is now possible to build something solid enough to live with furniture.
New Zealand-カナダ-The United States of America-European countriesTree house construction is flourishing, and in the United States, Tree House Workshop, which specializes in tree house planning, construction, and consulting.There is a company called, which is constructing a tree house at the request of all over the world.In Japan as well, there is an organization called the Japan Tree House Network (presided by Takashi Kobayashi), which is being promoted through the production of tree houses and the holding of seminars.
Tree houses are often made with a single tree as a pillar, but sometimes multiple trees are used as a pillar.To ensure stability, it is desirable to build multiple trees as stanchions (trees used as such stanchions are called host trees).
Unlike "buildings" that are built directly on land, tree houses are structurally uncertain about their stability and may be blown away when exposed to storms.This was in the 1990sMechanical engineeringSpecial bolts that support the pillars (trees) and structures called Garnier Rim (commonly known as GL) by Charles Greenwood, an expert inWith the invention of, the stability was improved, and it became possible to build a relatively large dwelling with multiple rooms from a small one such as a hut.
Since living trees are used as pillars, it is important to select trees before building and maintain them after building.In addition to checking the health of the tree, such as the extent of root spread and the presence of root rot, it is also necessary to observe the condition of the trunk and canopy.These checks and maintenance are difficult for an amateur to understand.Tree doctorIt is safe to ask (arborist).
Trees suitable for tree houses
|Tree name||科 目||Feature|
|Apple||Rosaceae||Small and sturdy.It doesn't grow so big even if it grows up, so it's suitable for a relatively small tree house.|
|Ash||Oleaceae||It looks beautiful, but it is vulnerable to stress, so care must be taken when handling it.|
|Hickory||Walnut family||It is hard and sturdy, so it is suitable for host trees in tree houses, but it has the disadvantage that it is difficult to drive bolts.|
|Azalea family||Although it is a very hard tree, it has many trunks and branches.In order to reduce stress on the tree, it is advisable to distribute the load through multiple trunks such as wire cables.It has the disadvantage of being susceptible to illness.|
|mango||Rhus family||Since it branches at a low place, a tree house is often built at a low place.Resistant to stress and sturdy.|
|Maple (Kaede）||Aceraceae||Even in mapleSugar mapleIs suitable for tree houses.It grows fast and is sturdy, but if it is overgrown with many branches, it is better to prun it to some extent before building it.|
|Monkey pod||Legumes||It is the most ideal host tree and is durable enough to support a relatively large tree house.Commonly found in Hawaii and South America.|
|オ ー ク||Beech family||Above allWhite oakIs suitable for tree houses.|
|Palm||Palm family||Since it is a soft wood, it is not possible to install a tree house in a high place, and it is necessary to build it by penetrating bolts to support it.|
|Tree name||科 目||Feature|
|Fir||Pinaceae||When it grows, it becomes a large tree, so if it is a healthy adult fir tree, one tree will be enough to support the tree house.However, the branches that support the tree house grow at a fairly high position, so it is difficult to go up and down.|
|Pine(Pine）||Pinaceae||Since it grows quickly and is soft, it lacks durability, and it is difficult to support a tree house with a single tree.The branches are also not sturdy and cannot be installed in high places.|
|Spruce||Pinaceae||It is a soft wood with shallow roots and is vulnerable to pests.It is recommended to support as many host trees as possible.|
Tree house in Japan
Japan Tree House AssociationTakashi KobayashiProduced byTokyoShibuya WardJingumae(Kobayashi-managed bar HIDEAWAY) AndMieIse CityA tree house has been built in a prefectural forest in Tokyo as part of a Christmas event.Laforet HarajukuA tree house was once exhibited in a large ginkgo tree at the front entrance.
In recent years, tree houses have been built in various places as a tourist attraction.It is often built mainly in forest areas,Tokyo DisneylandInside, the Disney movie "Swiss Family Robinson(Released in 1960), a Swiss family treehouse that recreates the houseThere is an exhibit called.
Tree house in the story
- Gegege no Kitaro(Mizuki Shigeru) --The main character's residence "Gegege House" is a typical tree house.
- Obotcha-kun(Yoshinori Kobayashi) --The house of the main character's friend, Tozo Poor, is a tree house.
- Family Robinson Drifting Record Flone on the Mysterious Island (Johann David Wyssof"Robinson of SwitzerlandIs the originalAnime)-On an uninhabited islandsurvivalBuild a tree house during your life.In the original, it is named "Taka no Nest".
- Uninhabited Planet Survive ()-Build a tree house during a survival life on a drifting planet.
- Magic tree house ()- America OfChildren's literature..Various adventures begin with a magical tree house that transcends time and space.
- Star Wars Episode 6 / Return of the Jedi - 1983 OfScience fiction movie..AppearEwokThe entire village where the tribe lives is a tree house.
Legendary tree house
In ancient China, when there were few people and more beasts, and monsters like dragon snakes were wandering around, one saint avoided the attack.Big treeThe people came up with the idea of setting up a nest-like house on top of this person.YouchaoIt is said that he was called the king (Shigeki Kaizuka, "History of China", Iwanami Shinsho, 17th edition, 1973, p.23).
- ^ The Korowai people, along with their tree life, as "the last cannibals on earth"National geographicIntroduced in the magazine.
- ^ A company co-owned by friends by Peter Nelson, a leading tree house maker and pioneer.
- ^ The latest GL at the time of 2004 is said to be able to withstand a load of up to 1 tons with one.Peter Nelson "Creating a Tree House" P.4
- ^ It is introduced in the book "Treehouses of the world" by Peter Nelson, who is known as a leading figure in tree house architecture.
- ^ Swiss Family Treehouse Introduction Page (Tokyo Disneyland)
- Peter Nelson (translated by Japan Tree House Association) "Making a Tree House" (Futami Shobo)ISBN 457605127X
- Peter Nelson (translated by Kyoko Hongo) "Tree House-A House on a Tree Everyone Wanted" (World Photo Press)ISBN 4846524256
- Alan Loran (Japanese Tree House Study Group, translated by Chiaki Yamase) "Dreaming at a Tree House" (Futami Shobo)ISBN 4576071122
- Paula Henderson, Adam Mornement (Japan Tree House Study Group, translated by Asia Yanagita) "Playing at the Tree House" (Futami Shobo)ISBN 4576061127
- Takashi Kobayashi"TREEDOM" (A-Works)ISBN 9784902256093
- Japan Tree House Network (Japan Tree House Association) What is "Tree House" on the homepage?
- Ganko Mountain Japanese Treehouse Village
- Naitai Highland Farm Tree House (Kamishihoro Town Office HP, Hokkaido)
- Tree House Project (NPO "Earth Steward Institute" HP in Nagano Prefecture)
- Takamatsu / Shionoe Tree House Experience Center (Shionoe Town, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture)
- Tree Heads (Tokyo, Yamanashi)
Trade fair(Mihonichi) isCompanyProvides its own new products and productsServicesDisplayed in a showcase, ordemonstrationTo show offPlanning, Held regularlyexhibitionThat is. In most casesConvention centerIs done inThemeThe optimum venue is set by[Note 1]It may be done.
Some trade fairs are open to the general public, but others cannot enter without the invitation of exhibiting companies and sponsors. By nature these are the people in the industry concerned, and reportingMediaIs for. Of course, there are also events that borrowed the form of trade fairs where consumers were the main players. Under these circumstances, trade fairs may be classified into those for general use and those for commercial purposes. There are many trade fairs around the world, for exampleThe United States of AmericaOnly nationwide, more than 2,500 trade fairs for commercial purposes are held annually.
The cost of exhibiting at a trade fair can be said to be a major marketing investment for participating companies. This includes rental fees for the venue, exhibition design, venue setup, contact adjustments, promotional materials, free samples and goods, as well as expenses for exhibit booth lighting procurement, cleaning, Internet services, decoration and transportation.
Many of the major cities are showing a positive attitude toward attracting trade fairs, aiming at the economic ripple effects of the city, such as accommodation and tourist expenses for visitors. These cities are hugeTrade fair(Convention center) Is being constructed and operated.
The expression of exhibition is accurate in English.Since many trade fairs are held together with specialized conferences, they are often referred to as "congress & exhibition".In German, it is called Messe, and the trade fair venue is called Messe Slope.Trade fairs in Germany have a history of over 800 yearsJapan-Makuhari New CityIt is inMakuhari MesseWas named in honor of these trade fair developed countries.
The trade fair in Japan is the 1954 Osaka International Trade Fair Committee.The first is the "Japan International Trade Fair" sponsored by the sponsor. The 1st All Japan Auto Show was held in the same year, and the Tokyo Trade Fair Association was established in 1956.
Example of a large trade fair
- Frankfurt Book Fair
- Consumer Electronics Show
- International Consumer Electronics Exhibition
- Electronic Entertainment Expo
- Nuremberg International Toy Fair
- Tokyo Motor Show
- Canton Fair
- China International Import Expo
- Hannover Messe
- Leipzig Messe
Former large-scale trade fair facility
- ^ Air showIs also a trade fair for aircraft manufacturers (sometimes functions as a business meeting), and is not an indoor convention center空港Done in.