What only residents know about what is happening in Elderly Housing with Care Suspicion of abuse Infiltration investigation "83-year-old gentle spy"
If you write the contents roughly
Director Maite Alberdi seems to have devised a way to shoot the old man's home as it is, without telling the home side that it is for reconnaissance purposes, but starting shooting two weeks before Sergio enters.
"My mother is being abused in the facility", based on a request sent to the detective agency, an ordinary grandpa is a spy ... → Continue reading
Distribute radio Kansai and local Hyogo Prefecture topics.
We deliver radio programs, personalities, guest appearances, radio events in Kansai and local Hyogo prefecture, news, sports, and various topics. Recommended for curators who are looking for entertainment, sports and local information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Long time ago
The first Elderly Housing with Care in Japan was by British Elizabeth Thornton1895(MeijiIn 28 years) only for elderly womenTokyo cityShiba WardWas established in.. After that, the Elderly Housing with Care, which remained in a private / religious facility, was first positioned in the national system.1932(Showa7 years)Relief methodAnd after the war1950It was enacted in place of the old law in (25)Welfare ActBecause of the name of the YoroinEndowment facilityWas changed to 1963 (Showa 38).Elderly Welfare ActByNursing homeRenamed and systematized to the present.
In Japan, the elderly home was once an administrative "MeasureWas exclusively admitted byLong-term care insurance methodAfter the establishment, the user and his / her family's "AgreementWas the basis for admission.
- Special elderly nursing home
- Living facilities for the elderly requiring long-term care specified by Cabinet Order (Elderly Welfare Act20 of Article 5).
- Nursing home for the elderly
- Facilities aimed at caring for facilities for the elderly in environmental and financial distress, as well as providing guidance, training and other assistance necessary for them to lead independent lives and participate in social activities. (Article 20-4 of the Elderly Welfare Law).
- Retirement homes
- A facility for the purpose of admitting the elderly, providing meals and other facilities necessary for daily life (Article 20-6 of the Act on Social Welfare for the Elderly), free of charge or at a low fee.Social welfare law(Article 65).
- New facilities such as "urban light-cost homes for the elderly" are being opened mainly in Tokyo.The standards are relaxed compared to general low-cost elderly homes so that even cities with high land prices can move in at low prices.
- Paid nursing home
- 1. Bathing, excretion or nursing care for meals, 2. Providing meals or other conveniences necessary for daily life and specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (housework such as washing and cleaning or health management) Facilities to do (Article 29 of the Act on Social Welfare for the Elderly).
In addition, there are some types of residential facilities for the elderly that do not have the name "elderly housing with care".Housing for the elderly with services(Law Concerning Stable Housing for the Elderly(Elderly Living Law) Article 5)Group home for the elderly with dementia(Article 5-2, Paragraph 6 of the Act on Social Welfare for the Elderly).
Geographical Survey InstituteUsed for elderly homesMap symbol TheHouseとCaneIs a combination of. this is2006(HeiseiFrom elementary and junior high schools nationwide in 18)Public offerIt was established based on the above, and is one of the first map symbols established by the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan through open recruitment..
Major murders and abuses by long-term care workers
Murder cases by long-term care staff often occur in the facility, but from so-called long-term care fatigueNursing murderThere are some cases that are not.
- 2016 - Kawasaki Elderly Housing with Care Serial Killer
- 2017May 8 - TokyoNakanoResidents are killed by long-term care staff at a pay nursing home.
- 2019May 1 - KanagawaYokosukaResidents at Elderly Housing with Carecare workerWas killed byCash cardDeprived of.
- 2019May 5 - TokyoShinagawaResidents are killed by long-term care staff at a pay nursing home.
- ^ "Nursing home”. Kotobank. 2013/5/31Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Bunkyo Gakuin UniversityBulletin of Faculty of Human Studies (December 2009). 2013/5/31Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "About housing for the elderly living while receiving long-term care About housing for the elderly living while receiving long-term care ――Relationship between housing and services ――”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2020/5/6Browse.
- ^ roadmin (November 2020, 11). “Detailed explanation of the low-cost nursing home in Tokyo!What are the characteristics of a care house?”(Japanese). Elderly Housing with Care Search Guide. 2020/11/17Browse.
- ^ Geospatial Information Authority of Japan Map Department (January 2006, 1).New map symbol of Geographical Survey Institute decided by open call for participants for the first time". 2006 Press Release. 2012/8/6Browse.
- ^ "Nakano-ku Elderly Housing with Care Murder Defendant sentenced to 16 years in prison [Tokyo]”. Care Mane Times (October 2019, 10). 2021/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Residents of Elderly Housing with Care Suffocate Death Kanagawa Prefectural Police Investigate for Murder”. 2019-01-25 (Asahi Shimbun). 2021/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Arrested former employee suspected of assaulting and murdering Elderly Housing with Care”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2019, 5). 2021/6/8Browse.