I want to pay attention now that sustainability is called out! "Wrap-Japanese Traditional Package" Exhibition
If you write the contents roughly
《Fishing bottle sushi》 Nara Prefecture / Fishing bottle sushi Yasuke Photo: Doitsu Sakai (Oka Hideyuki “Haku” Mainichi Shimbun, 1972) Fishing bottle sushi is a local dish of Nara, and ripe sweetfish in a bent tub. A stuffed sweetfish.
Since before the war, when art directors were rare, he continued to collect and research traditional Japanese packages, "TSUTSUM ... → Continue reading
"Anan" has always created the "era", transmitted the "topics", and created the "trend" of women.
The web version of "anan" such as "ananweb" is aimed at women in the late 20's to 40's with great curiosity. We deliver "real".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mainichi Newspaper Co., Ltd.(Shimbun Akahata,British: The Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd.) IsNational newspaper"Mainichi NewspapersIs issuedJapan OfNewspaper company. Also,Selected High School Baseball TournamentWe also plan and hold sports and cultural projects such as (Spring Selected High School Baseball)...Currently a holding companyMainichi Shimbun Group HoldingsIs a subsidiary of2021By reducing capital for tax-saving measures中小企业Became.Osaka Mainichi NewspaperとTokyo Nichini ShimbunIs the source.1970 eraUntil then, the head office and head office were located in Osaka, but after that, the head office and head office were opened due to management deterioration and accompanying management reforms.TokyoChiyoda WardMoved to.
- Tokyo head office (registered head office): 1-1-XNUMX, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Palace Side Building
- Osaka Head Office : OsakaOsakaKitaUmeda4-chome 5-XNUMX Mainichi Newspaper Building
- Chubu Head Office : AichiNagoya cityNakamura WardFamous station7-chome 1-XNUMX Midland Square
- Western headquarters : FukuokaKitakyushuKokurakita Ward13-1 Konyamachi Mainichi Seibu Kaikan
- The letter "Large" is shaped like a star, and the letter "Every" is circled in the center.Osaka Mainichi NewspaperIt was enacted on March 1897, 3, and was used until November 31, 1991.
- After March 1991, 11Corporate identityHas been introduced to establish and use the symbol mark "Daily Eyes" that combines eyes and stars.
Mainichi NewspaperOld company emblem(From the company's enamel sign, 1897 to 1991)
- Before the title change on November 1991, 11, the old company emblem of the Mainichi Shimbun (the above-mentioned star-shaped) was placed in the center of the upper part on a white background, and the red double band line was drawn behind it. It was a design.The double band line was said to represent the clouds, and the stars were said to represent the bright stars of culture.The bottom isMincho typeWhen it becomes "Mainichi Shimbun" or the same brush as the title (Clerical script) May become the "Mainichi Shimbun".
- After the title change, it is based on intelligent blue (light blue), which is said to represent modern intelligence, and "Mainichi eyes" are placed on both sides in almost the same way as the title, and "MAINICHI" is sandwiched between them. , With an underline (white) in the center, it is written as Mainichi Shimbun in Mincho style.
- 1872 -"Tokyo Nichini ShimbunFirst issue.
- 1876 --First issue of "Osaka Daily".
- 1882 ――As a substitute for "Osaka Daily", "Japan Constitutional Democratic Party Newspaper" (later ""Osaka Mainichi Newspaper") First issue.
- 1943 --"Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun" and "Osaka Mainichi Shimbun" unify titles[Note 1] do it,"Mainichi NewspapersIt becomes.
- 1950May 7 ――At each news agencyRed purgeBegins.49 people were dismissed on the first day of the Mainichi Shimbun.
- 1977May 11 Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd. (formerly Osaka Mainichi Newspapers, head office, Osaka City, capital 1 million yen) is due to management deteriorationOld and new separationReconstruction by.Shimono Shimbun,Sports Nippon Shimbun Tokyo HeadquartersAnd employee stockholding associations, major dealers, Tokyo Broadcasting System (currentlyTBS Holdings),Every day broadcasting,Sanwa Bank,Bank of Mitsubishi(Main bank..Both are currentMitsubishi UFJ Bank), The Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd. was established in Tokyo with a 40 billion yen investment.
- December 1977, 12 --The Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd. transferred the newspaper publishing rights to The Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd. and changed its trade name to Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd.
The Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd. was renamed The Mainichi Newspapers Co., Ltd. in response to this.Employees will also take over.Started editing and publishing newspapers by renting all equipment from Mainichi Co., Ltd.
- 1985October-Mainichi Co., Ltd.'s debt repayment has settled down, and the company merged as the surviving company (Commercial lawThe upper head office was the Tokyo head office).Make a tentative plan for reconstruction.It has the largest capital in major Japanese newspapers and has the highest circulation.No. 3 in the industryWith about 340 million copiesYomiuri Shimbun(Approximately 1000 million copies) ・Asahi ShimbunThis is the reason why sufficient management is established even if the water is greatly opened to (about 800 million copies) (4th place in the industry).Chunichi Shimbun）.
- 2011May 4 - subsidiaryLtd.Sports Nippon ShimbunIn collaboration withStock transferAnd jointlyHolding company OfMainichi / Sponichi Holding Transition Co., Ltd.(Current:Mainichi Shimbun Group Holdings) And itsWholly owned subsidiaryBecomes
- 2015May 4 --The publishing business division was spun offMainichi Shimbun PublicationEstablished a stock company.
- 2020 --Overtaken by the Chunichi Shimbun in the circulation of the ABC announcement in SeptemberFall to 4th place in the industry.. In October, it was overtaken by the Nihon Keizai ShimbunFall to 5th place in the industry.. In November, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun fell sharplyReturn to XNUMXth place in the industry.
- 2021March --Capital will be significantly reduced from 3 billion yen to 41 million yen.Tax law by reducing capitalApplicable to SMEsWill be done.
- July 2021 --The morning and evening edition sets have been revised from 7 yen to 4,037 yen, and the areas where only the morning edition is published have been revised from 4,300 yen to 3,093 yen. For the first time in 3,400 and a half yearsPrice increaseTo
|Fisical year||amount of sales||Operating income||Ordinary profit||Net income||Net worth||Total assets|
|June 2015 period||118,221||281||26||12,395||152,313|
|June 2016 period|
|June 2017 period||110,181||151||120||227||13,590||153,066|
|June 2018 period||106,632||X 196||130||151||13,024||150,834|
|June 2019 period||97,429||X 1,780||X 1,386||X 537||12,025||147,877|
|June 2020 period||88,062||X 3,817||X 8,075||X 6,968||4,225||140,214|
|June 2021 period||80,031||X 2,800||X 2,674||191||3,984||140,867|
* Created from securities report and financial statements
|Publisher||Target area||Evening publication area (excluding some areas)|
|Tohoku,Kanto,Koshinetsu,Shizuoka||Ibaraki,Tochigi,Gunma,Saitama,Chiba,Tokyo(Ogasawara Islandsexcept for),Kanagawa,Shizuoka|
|Hokkaido||* The Hokkaido branch office publishes an integrated morning edition in all regions.|
|Aichi,Gifu,Mie(Iga City-Nabari-Kumano City-Minamimuro-gunexcept)||* The Chubu Headquarters sells morning and evening editions as a set in all areas where it is issued.|
|Hokuriku,Kinki,MieIga City-Nabari-Kumano City-Minamimuro-gun,Chugoku(Yamaguchi ,Shimane Hamada-Masuda City-Ota City-Jiangjin City-Ochi-gun-Kanoashi-gunexcept),Shikoku||Osaka,Kyoto,Hyogo,Shiga,Nara,Wakayama|
|Yamaguchi ,Shimane Hamada-Masuda City-Ota City-Jiangjin City-Ochi-gun-Kanoashi-gun,Kyusyu,Okinawa||Yamaguchi ,Fukuoka,Okinawa|
- The area where the evening edition is published excludes some prefectures.In areas where there is no evening edition, an integrated version will be published.
- Hokkaido is2008May 8With, Yamanashi Prefecture2016May 3In addition, the publication of each evening edition was abolished, and only the integrated version was published.
- For Okinawa prefecture, air transportation from the mainland.Of the seriesSports NipponAbout the companyRyukyu ShimpoIn partnership with the company, "Shinpo SponichiLocal printing as.
Major newspapers and magazines published
In recent years, newspaper companies have often shifted their publishing functions to affiliated companies, and the Mainichi Newspapers also announced on April 2015, 4.Mainichi Shimbun PublicationWas established and the publishing department was spun off.
Besides this, as a related publisherMynavi Corporation (formerly Mainichi Communications)However, the capital and business relationships are weakening.However, some magazines and newspapers published by Mynavi may be sold at Mainichi Shimbun stores.
Newspapers and magazines that were once published
- Mainichi Daily News(Daily Daily News) (The publication will be suspended in March 2001, and will be the independent media for the website from April.)
- Machigoto(2014Closed in March)
- MAINICHI RT(2013Closed on August 8st, paid electronic version & tabloid morning edition <for 31 metropolitan area and 1 prefectures>)
- Daily junior high school newspaper (2006May 4Closed)
- Children every day(1976First issue,2000Closed in March)
- Camera daily
- Albatross View(1987-2009Until.same yearPresidentTransfer of sales rights to)
- Saitama Seibu Lionsfan Book(1979-2008Until.2009からBaseball magazine companyCopyright transfer to)
- FC Tokyofan Book(1999-2009Until.2010からAsahi Shimbun PublishingCopyright transfer to)
- August 2021, 5,Nobuo KishiMinister of DefenseIt is,New coronavirus vaccineWith the Mainichi Shimbun reporter regarding the reservation of the Self-Defense Forces large-scale inoculation centerAERA dot.A reporter asked, "I made a reservation by fraudulent means, but how do you accept it?"Ministry of DefenseIf so, he said that making reservations by fraudulent means would deprive vaccination applicants of vaccination opportunities and that the vaccine itself would be a malicious act that could be wasted.Asahi Shimbun PublishingSaid to protest severely against.
Below is a list of active employees with individual pages
- Haruyuki Aikawa(Editorial committee member of the editorial organization bureau of the Tokyo head office.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIn 2012, the report on the nuclear waste disposal planBourne Ueda Memorial International Press AwardAward)
- Kunieda Sumire(Deputy Director of Foreign Affairs Department.Bourne Ueda Memorial International Press AwardAward)
- Katsushige Kondo(Professional editorial committee)
- Tetsuya Shigesato(Editorial Writer)
- Maki Taro(Professional editorial committee)
- Takakazu Matsuda(Professional editorial committee)
- Yukiko Motomura(Deputy General Manager, Science and Environment Department, Tokyo Headquarters. Founded a science white paper project. Co-starred with Takao Iwami, Shigetada Kishii, Nobuhiko Shima, and Shuntaro Torigoe in the 2007 Mainichi Shimbun TV commercial.
- Masao Yora(Editorial Writer)
- Yuri Aono(Editorial Writer)
- Takuma Suzuki(Editorial committee member of the evening edition editorial department)
- Hideo Tange(Contract reporter. Horse racing critic)
- Shinya Hagio(Editorial committee member of the Social Affairs Department. Received the Ishibashi Tanzan Memorial Waseda Journalism Award as an interview group for Takeru Sato's "Records of Living People")
- Yoko Fukumoto(Visiting editorial board member, former correspondent in London)
- Akio Fujiwara(Editorial committee,Takeshi Kaiko Non-Fiction AwardAward)
Origin / related person
- Asou Hisa(OriginalSocial mass partyChairman)
- Ryunosuke Ayukawa(Writer)
- Shintaro Abe(OriginalMinister of Agriculture and Forestry-Chief Cabinet Secretary-Minister of International Trade and Industry-Minister of Foreign Affairs）
- Kenichi Abe(8th generationWaseda UniversityPresident)
- Shinnosuke Abe(OriginalNHKChairman)
- Katsufumi Amano(Former Professor of Tsukuba University)
- Kinichi Ishikawa(Essayist, JapanLions ClubFirst governor)
- Satoru Ishido (non-fiction writer)
- Hidenori Itagaki(Political critic)
- Hiroshi Ichikawa(philosopher,Meiji UniversityHonorary professor)
- Daiji Ito(OriginalSecretary counselor）
- Yasushi Inoue(Writer)
- Takao Iwami(Political journalist)
- Mitsuyo Iwao(journalist)
- Enji Uetake(OriginalHachioji CityLong)
- Yasuji Uchiyama(manga artist)
- Tsuneo Enari(photographer)
- Oshima Rimori(OriginalEnvironment Agency Director-Minister of Education-Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries,Chairman of the House of Representatives）
- Onishi giant(Novelist)
- Kenichi Ohashi(Mayor of Wakayama)
- Minoru Omori(International journalist)
- Mt. Ooyama Yasuharu(ShogiFifteenthcelebrity）
- Okamoto Kidou(Playwright)
- Kishii(Special editorial board,Japan News Current Affairs Ability Test Association(President)
- Takenori Oku(Hosei UniversityProfessor, Vice President of Japan News Current Affairs Ability Test Association)
- Shintaro Okumura(Former President of Mainichi Newspapers)
- Koji Owari(Professional baseballscorer, "Owari Memo")
- Takaaki Kato(Former prime minister)
- (OriginalRKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemPresident)
- Shojiro Kawashima(OriginalLDPVice President)
- Kazuharu Kawamura(OriginalKochiGovernor）
- (Professional baseballPacific LeagueFormer chairman.Former Vice President of Mainichi Newspapers)
- Toru Kuroiwa(Toyo Eiwa UniversityProfessor)
- Yui Koike(Former Chairman of the Pacific League of Professional Baseball. Former President of Mainichi Newspapers)
- Masakazu Kotani(Event Producer)
- Kazuhito Konishi(OriginalWeekly fishing SundayChairman)
- Furuhami(Former reporter.Okinawa Nihon Shimbun → Okinawa Daily= Transferred from discontinued publication.Then essayist, critic)
- Masami Kobayashi(OriginalNew freedom clubMember of the House of Representatives)
- Yoshihisa Furumori(Sankei ShimbunWashington resident editorial special commissioner and editorial writer)
- Morito Saito(OriginalEvery day broadcastingPresident / Chairman / Chief Advisor)
- Katsuro Sakata(Former Managing Director of Mainichi Newspapers Osaka Headquarters, FormerEvery day broadcastingPresident / Chairman, FormerTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Director)
- Sakamoto Masaru(OriginalHyogoGovernor）
- Toshihisa Sasaki(journalist)
- (Supervision of railway-related drama)
- (journalist.Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Program deliberation committee)
- (OriginalTokyo BroadcastingPresident)
- S. Shigemura(Waseda UniversityProfessor, Director of Japan News Current Affairs Ability Test Association)
- Shiro Shiba(Novelist)
- Nobuhiko Shima(Former reporter, journalist, director of Japan News Current Affairs Ability Test Association)
- Masaharu Shimokawa(Journalist reportage writer)
- Keiichi Shirato (MitsuiSenior Researcher, Middle East and Africa Office, Strategic Research Institute.Former correspondent in Johannesburg.Lupo Resources Continent Africa (Toyo Keizai Inc.)Japan Journalist ConferenceAward winning)
- Takeo Shinmyō(Political and military critics, "Bamboo spear case")
- Yoshio Sugimoto(Sociologist,HoweLa Trobe UniversityProfessor)
- Tsuneo Suzuki(OriginalMinister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology）
- Suzuki Mitsuichi(Political critic)
- Shigeru Suzuki(OriginalJapanese Socialist PartyChairman)
- (Reporter, Science and Environment Department. In "Fabrication Scientist STAP Cell Case"Soichi OyaReceived the Nonfiction Award)
- Ichiro Sunada(Political scientist)
- Shingoro Takaishi(OriginalInternational Olympic CommitteeCommittee member, President of Mainichi NewspapersJapan Bicycle Promotion AssociationChairman)
- Motosaburo Takada(Former Representative Director of Mainichi Newspapers)
- Shinzo Takahashi(Former President of Mainichi Broadcasting System, FormerTokyo 12 ChannelDirector)
- Sumiko Takahara(OriginalEconomic Planning Agency, Economic commentator)
- Yosuke Takagi(KomeitoMember of the House of Representatives)
- K. Takigawa(Novelist)
- Reiichi Takeuchi(OriginalDirector of Science and Technology Agency）
- Kenichi Takemura(critic)
- Naoki Tanemura(Railway writer)
- Hideo Tange(OriginalHorse News / HorseReporter.Currently a contract employee of the athletic clubHorse racingResponsible)
- Shinta Cho(Picture book author）
- Yukio Togawa(Animal literature writer)
- Tokutomi Soho(critic)
- Torii Moriyuki(journalist·Teikyo Heisei UniversityProfessor)
- Shuntaro Torigoe(journalist)
- Kunio Naito(journalist)
- Takenobu Naito(Noboru TakeshitaSecretary)
- (OriginalTokyu storePresident)
- Chupei Nanbu(Athletic athlete)
- Kazuo Nishii(journalist)
- Nishimura Makoto(Biologist, "School rules"Creator)
- Taiyoshi Nishiyama(journalist,Nishiyama incidentParties)
- Nitobe Inazo(Former President of Tokyo Woman's Christian University, Former Deputy Secretary-General of the League of Nations)
- (Professor, Waseda University, Environmental Sociology)
- Takashi Hara(Former prime minister)
- Hitomi Kinue(Athletic athlete)
- Seifu Hirakawa(Former chief editor of Osaka Mainichi Shimbun)
- Kiyohiko Fukushima(Economic critic)
- Furuya Tsunemasa(Journalist. FormerJNN New Scopecaster)
- Bo Hideo(OriginalMinister of Health-Minister of Finance）
- Ryuichiro Hosokawa(Political critic)
- Shigeru Houri(OriginalChairman of the House of Representatives）
- Honda(OriginalJapan Newspaper AssociationChairman, Former President of Mainichi Newspapers)
- Toshiyuki Maesaka(Professor Emeritus, University of Shizuoka)
- Shizue Masugi(Novelist)
- Reiko Masuda(journalist)
- Waki Matsunaga(journalist)
- Yuriko Matsumura(poet)
- Hisayuki Miyake(Political critic. FormerANN News Radarcaster)
- Chozo Mitsudo(OriginalInterior Minister）
- Go Miyatake(Professor, Mejiro University, Social Security Theory)
- Murasha Kohei(Athletic athlete)
- Hikoichi Motoyama(Former President of Osaka Mainichi Newspapers)
- (The deceased founder of Yamazaki Juku and a model of NHK drama Yama-chan)
- Toyoko Yamazaki(Writer)
- Harue Yamashita(Former member of the House of Councilors of the Liberal Democratic Party)
- Yuji Yamamoto(Judiciary journalist)
- Sadao Yuasa(Former Osaka Mainichi Shimbun Athletic Club reporter, Daigo baseball team player,Orions every daygeneral manager)
- Yumikan small crocodile(Essayist)
Major (press) photographers who belong to (have belonged to) (in order of birth)
Mainichi Newspaper Group companies
[Various media businesses]
- Mainichi Shimbun Net Co., Ltd.-News site, database production.
- Ltd.MANTAN(Former company name: Mainichi Shimbun Digital Co., Ltd.) --Operation of MANTANWEB.
- Mainichi Education Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.Shimono ShimbunCompany-Tochigi Prefecture Newspaper
- Ltd.Fukushima private pressCompany-Fukushima Prefecture Newspaper
- Ltd.Radio Fukushima --AM Radio Single Station in Fukushima Prefecture
- Mainichi Shimbun PublicationLtd.
[Real estate business]
- Ltd.Daily building
- Mainichi Shimbun Hokkaido Center Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Shimbun Osaka Center Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Shimbun Co., Ltd. Chushikoku Printing
- Mainichi Shimbun Kyushu Center Co., Ltd.
[Sales / Transportation]
- Mainichi Shimbun Development Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Shimbun Nagoya Development Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Shimbun Osaka Development Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Sales Kyoei Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Shimbun Chubu Sales Promotion Co., Ltd.
- Tohto Shunyodou Co., Ltd.-Business order delivery business to convenience stores, stations, hotels, etc. in the East Japan area
- Kinpan Co., Ltd.-Corporate order delivery business in West Japan
- NS Transportation Co., Ltd.-Transportation business in the Kanto area
- Mainichi Shimbun Seibu Assist Co., Ltd.-Transportation business in Kyushu jurisdiction
- Daily Insert Co., Ltd.
- Hokkaido Mainichi Service Co., Ltd.-All over Hokkaido
- Shinkosha Co., Ltd.-Centered in the central Kansai area
- Mainichi Media Service Co., Ltd.-Yamaguchi Prefecture and all over Kyushu
- Ltd.Mainichi Advertising
- Daily Planning Service Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Agency Co., Ltd.
- Daigo Advertising Co., Ltd.
- Seibu Mainichi Advertising Co., Ltd.
- Every Sakae Co., Ltd.
- Mainichi Cultural Center Co., Ltd. [Chubu]
- Mainichi Cultural Center Co., Ltd. [Osaka]
- Mainichi Mirai Creation Lab Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.Inside / outside cutout communication company
Other related organizations
- Daily credit union-Occupational financial institution
- Mainichi Shodo Association
- Mainichi Shimbun Social Corporation (Tokyo / Osaka / Western)
- Dementia Prevention Foundation
- General Incorporated Association Asia Study Group
- General Incorporated Association General Designers Association
- Japan News Current Affairs Ability Test Association
Friendship companies / organizations
* Currently, the Mainichi Newspaper Group has almost no capital relationship with TBS and affiliated stations, and although friendly relationships continue, it is not included in the group companies.Mainichi NewspaperSanwa GroupWhile belonging toTBS Holdings,TBS TV TheMitsui GroupBelong to.
- Ltd.TBS Holdings
- Ltd.MBS Media Holdings
- Ltd.RKB Mainichi Holdings
- Ltd.My navi
- Social Welfare Corporation Tokyo Helen Keller Association
- Social welfare corporation Japan Helen Keller Foundation
- Japan Press and Photograph Federation
Core broadcasters under control
- ^ "COMPANY”(Japanese). Mainichi Shimbun. 2021/8/3Browse.
- ^ "Weekly Bunshun" editorial department. ""Japan's oldest national newspaper" Mainichi Shimbun raises capital to 1 million yen Advantages and risks of "small and medium-sized enterprises"". Wenchu online. 2021/7/30Browse.
- ^ "Dismissal of red molecules in the press", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, July 25, 7, page 29
- ^ Edited by Japan Newspaper Publishers and Editors"Nippon Shimbun Yearbook (each year edition)"Dentsu, Published annually.
- ^ Mainichi Newspapers: The publishing business was spun off and "Mainichi Shimbun Publishing" was established in April., Mainichi Newspaper, December 2015, 1[Broken link]
- ^ "Mainichi Shimbun and ABC are overtaken by the Nikkei newspaper following the Chunichi Shimbun”(Japanese). RTB SQUARE. 2021/1/25Browse.
- ^ "Request for revision of subscription fee”(Japanese). Mainichi Shimbun. 2021/8/25Browse.
- ^ ""It is a malicious act of the Asahi Shimbun publication" AERA dot. "And the reporter of the Mainichi Shimbun, and it is extremely regrettable. We protest severely."”(Japanese). ABEMA TIMES. 2021/5/18Browse.
- ^ Company.Mainichi Shimbun Net
- ^ Terrestrial broadcasters(Radio wave use homepage)
- National newspaper
- Maimai Club --Membership site
- Mainichi Newspaper News
- Japan News Network
- TBS TV
- Every day --Regional limited insert mini newspaper
There is a related article on Wikinews.Mainichi Newspaper joins Kyodo News after 58 years