Photo Tokyo Monorail 10000 series (photographed by Chapon)
Tokyo Monorail 10000, 7 years since its debut
If you write the contents roughly
Seven years after its debut, along with the 7 and 1000 types, it is operated between the monorail Hamamatsucho and Haneda Airport Terminal 2000 in all types of airport rapid, section rapid, and ordinary trains.
Seven years ago, on Sunday, July 7, 2014, the Tokyo Monorail 7 series debuted.Manufactured by Hitachi ... → Continue reading
"Rail Lab" provides news for railroad fans and railroad users such as railroad cars, lines, stations, and railroad companies.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line
Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line(Tokyo Monorail Hanedakukousen)It is,TokyoMinato-ku OfMonorail Hamamatsucho StationからOta-ku OfHaneda Airport Terminal 2 StationTie up,Tokyo Monorail OfmonorailIt is a route.The company name is attached to the route name.Station numberingThe route code used inMO..Old nameTokyo Monorail Haneda Line..simply"Tokyo Monorail","Tokyo Monorail LineIs often called.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismSupervision "Railway handbook], The starting point is Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station and the ending point is Monorail Hamamatsucho Station, but in terms of guidance and train operation, the direction of Haneda Airport Terminal 2 is down and the direction of Monorail Hamamatsucho is up. , In this section as well, the description starts from Hamamatsucho Monorail Station.
TokyoCity centerとTokyo International AirportConnect (Haneda Airport)Access routeAs a result, the monorail Hamamatsucho-Haneda Airport Terminal 2 is connected in about 23 minutes by regular train and about 18 minutes by the airport rapid train "Airport Rapid".
1964autumn'sTokyo OlympicsWas built with the aim of improving access to the city center for Haneda Airport passengers from Japan and overseas.May 10Before the opening ceremony of the Tokyo OlympicsMay 9Opened in.
This line isStraddle type monorailSo, it is the only existing route in JapanAlweg styleThe maximum operating speed of 80 km / h is the fastest monorail in Japan.Most of the lines are elevated, but between Showajima and Seibo (between maintenance sites)Ebitori RiverTunnel), near Tenkubashi Station and Shin-Seibijō-Haneda Airport Terminal 2 is an underground line.Passengers at Haneda AirportTerminal buildingWhen the route was extended due to the relocation, the construction cost increased due to the structurally large cross-sectional area of the tunnel, and the fare also increased.1993Comparing the fares before and after the extension of Haneda Airport in September, general airport users have increased the boarding distance, so1991At the end of the day, the monorail Hamamatsucho-(former) Haneda (13.0km) was 300 yen, but1994As of August, the distance between Monorail Hamamatsucho and Haneda Airport (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 8) (1km) was 16.9 yen.However, for the first ride, 460 yen is 90 yen, and if you compare the same distance, for example, 110km between Monorail Hamamatsucho and Haneda Maintenance Center (currently the maintenance site), 11.8 yen is 300 yen, and 340 yen for the same distance. Only 20 yen price increase.
The vehicle has been in operation since its openingHitachi, Ltd.I am using a manufactured one.In the past, the pace of replacement was as fast as 13 years after the new construction,Keikyu CorporationInvestment in vehicles has been restrained since it became a competitive situation with.
Tracks are often built on canals, so boats, etc. on piersShipMay be moored[Annotation 1], There is a note on the pier that says "No piers".When driving on a road bridge, there is a note on the pier or overpass that "oil may fall".Also,2011May 2There is a problem that it is difficult to rescue passengers when a train gets stuck in this section because there is a track on the canal when the operation is stopped for a long time due to a substation trouble that occurred in It became a relief.In addition, the same yearMay 3 OfGreat East Japan EarthquakeAt the time of occurrence(I.e.Because there is a danger of reaching (Tokyo BayIn the whole areaTsunami warningIt took a long time to resume operation because the safety of the section on the canal could not be confirmed until the warning was cleared.After that, as a countermeasureKawasaki Heavy IndustriesDeveloped byNickel/hydrogen storage battery"Gigacell" is installed in the substation so that it can be operated to the nearest station with the stored power even in the event of a power outage..
As of July 2018
- Jurisdiction (business type): Tokyo Monorail (First-class railway operator）
- Route distance (Operating kilo): 17.8km
- Method: Straddle type (Alwag style) 6-car train
- Number of stations: 11 stations (including the starting and ending stations)
- Double track section: All lines (However, the monorail Hamamatsucho station yard is a single track)
- Electrification method: DC 750V
- Closure method: In-vehicle signal block system (CS-ATC)
- Maximum speed: 80km/h
- Table speed: Normal 44.5km / h ・ Section rapid 50.9km / h ・ Airport rapid 56.5km / h
- Number of trains operated: 535 on weekdays (of which 219 are rapid), 507 on Saturdays and holidays (of which 273 are rapid)
- Transport capacity:
- Peak (1 hour one way): 10,440 people on weekdays
- All day: Weekdays 310,300, Saturdays and holidays 294,060
Current train type
As of 2021, the following four types of trains (three regular types and one temporary type) are in operation on the Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line.This is the only monorail line in Japan that operates regular trains with transit stations.
Regular train type
- ■Airport Rapid (Haneda Express)
- Monorail Hamamatsucho Station-The fastest type that connects Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station in about 18 minutes.2007May 3のダイヤ改正より、従来の快速に代わる形で臨時快速・区間快速とともに運行開始した。停車駅はモノレール浜松町駅・羽田空港第3ターミナル駅・羽田空港第1ターミナル駅・羽田空港第2ターミナル駅の4駅のみで、浜松町と羽田空港を結ぶ役割に徹している。ほぼすべての列車が昭和島駅で普通列車を追い抜く。
- ■Section Rapid
- モノレール浜松町駅 - 羽田空港第2ターミナル駅間を約21分で結ぶ種別。2007年3月18日のダイヤ改正より、従来の快速に代わる形で空港快速・臨時快速とともに運行開始した。停車駅はモノレール浜松町駅・天王洲アイル駅・大井競馬場前駅・流通センター駅・羽田空港第3ターミナル駅・羽田空港第1ターミナル駅・羽田空港第2ターミナル駅の7駅。浜松町と羽田空港を結ぶ役割に加え、Tennozu Isle(And connectRinkai lineThroughTokyo waterfront subcenterToward)Oi RacecourseIt is also responsible for transportation to such leisure spots.It will not overtake the preceding ordinary train, nor will it be overtaken by the following airport rapid train.
- However, I have overtaken a regular train with a special timetable. March 2011, 3 was a weekday (Tuesday),Electricity crisis caused by the Great East Japan EarthquakeBecause ofTEPCOof"Planned power outageIt was driven on Saturdays and holidays.At that time, the train bound for Haneda Airport in the morning was operated by changing the airport rapid train to the section rapid train in consideration of the large number of passengers getting off at both Tennozu Isle and Distribution Center stations.Along with this, the section rapid train, which normally does not overtake ordinary trains, was operated at Showajima Station with a timetable that overtakes ordinary trains.
- ■Normal (Local)
- Monorail Hamamatsucho Station-A type that connects Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station in about 24 minutes (without waiting for passage).Stop at all stations.During the day, all trains wait for the airport rapid train to pass at Showajima Station.The number is small during the day, but in the morning and weekday eveningsAt rush hourThe number of regular trains is large because the number of airport rapid trains and section rapid trains is small.
- 1992May 6Until then, there were also regular trains that passed through Showajima Station.
- Almost all trains run through the monorail Hamamatsucho Station-Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station, but at Showajima StationGarageDue to this, there are several section-operated trains from the distribution center to Hamamatsucho in the early morning and evening, and from Hamamatsucho to Showajima in the middle of the night.
Temporary train type
- ■臨時快速 (Special Rapid)
- モノレール浜松町駅 - 羽田空港第2ターミナル駅間を約19分で結ぶ種別。2007年3月18日のダイヤ改正より、従来の快速に代わる形で空港快速・区間快速とともに運行開始した。停車駅はモノレール浜松町駅・天王洲アイル駅・羽田空港第3ターミナル駅・羽田空港第1ターミナル駅・羽田空港第2ターミナル駅の5駅である。
- Every yearMay 1Early morning from Haneda Airport to first sunrise flight passengers and observation deckFirst sunriseを鑑賞する旅客を輸送する目的で運転される臨時列車。2007年1月1日運転分は快速扱い、2008年1月1日運転分以降は空港快速または臨時快速扱いで運転される。駅の案内表示では空港快速だが、車両行先表示や車内自動放送は臨時快速運転に対応している。
- 2020年1月1日運転分では3本（下り2本・上り1本）とも空港快速扱いでの運転になり, The train that stopped at Tennozu Isle Station, which had only one downhill train, has disappeared.
Past train type
- Monorail Hamamatsucho Station-A type that connects Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station) in about 19 minutes.2001May 12Start of operation.Initially, only one last train (Haneda Airport Station <currently Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station> bound for Hamamatsucho Monorail at 1:23) was operated, and there was no stop on the way.
- 2002May 7から臨時列車として下り初電1本（モノレール浜松町駅5時00分発羽田空港駅行き）が運転された。
- 2003May 7から下りでも定期列車として運行されるようになった。
- 2004May 8から終日運行されるようになり、この時から途中停車駅に天王洲アイル駅が追加された。
|Type\Station name||Monorail Hamamatsucho Station||...||Haneda Airport Terminal XNUMX Station|
|Daytime||Airport rapid||6 本|
|Type\Station name||Monorail Hamamatsucho Station||...||Haneda Airport Terminal XNUMX Station|
|Daytime||Airport rapid||5 本|
|Rapid section||5 本|
なお、ゴールデンウィークや年末年始には、土休日ダイヤを基本にした特別ダイヤが組まれ、空港快速と普通の増発を行ない、空港快速をほぼ終日運転する。それに対して、区間快速の運転本数は日中1時間あたり3本（※2019年12月28日 - 2020年1月5日の期間は日中毎時1本のみ）となる。特別ダイヤを実施する際は、予め東京モノレールのホームページに掲載される。
Transition of stop station
For the current stop,Station listSee.
|Transition of Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line Stop Station|
|●: Stop ▲: Partial stop *: Stop only on specific days ─: Passing × ・ Blank: Not open / closed|
The operating company, Tokyo Monorail, was established in 1959 by Daiwa Kanko Co., Ltd.[Annotation 2]Was established as.at firstShimbashi StationThe Japanese elevated railway, which was renamed from Yamato Tourism, is planned to start from1961(36)May 12I have a license between Haneda and Shimbashi, but I have no idea how to secure the land, so I have to go to Hamamatsucho Station.TerminalIs trying..With the shortening of the construction section, a license between Hamamatsucho and Shimbashi was granted.1966(41)May 1Has expired.
In addition,1964 Tokyo OlympicsNo need to acquire land in timeKeihin CanalMany sections will be built on the top of the building, but due to the overnight rush work, a large amount of construction cost was required, which hindered the subsequent management.
At the beginning of the opening in 1964 (Showa 39), there were no stations on the way, so there were no passengers other than airport passengers.Also,national railroadThe first ride is 20 yen,Midsize taxiThe first ride is 100 yen,weekly magazineWas 50 yen at that timeFareWas expensive at 250 yen for one way and 450 yen for round trip.yetPassenger planeUse andTravelingHowever, the occupancy rate remained in the 20% range, partly because it was not common.At one time, there are only about 1 users per day, and at night, the inside of the car is turned off in some sections.Night viewSo that you can enjoyA dateIt was said that it was a course.
Therefore, in 1966 (Showa 41), the fare was drastically reduced by 40%, and a special discount ticket was issued for airport visitors as a measure to attract passengers.Also,Oi RacecourseAnd existed at that timeOi Auto Race Ground"Oikeibajo-mae Station" for access to and "Haneda Seibo Station" for airport personnel and new stations were set up one after another, but the number of passengers did not increase sufficiently and they participated in the management.Nagoya RailwayWithdrew from the company by raising its capital early, and Hitachi could not recover the vehicle manufacturing costs, and was in danger of bankruptcy.
Hitachi Group newly invested as a drastic support measure,1967To Tokyo Monorail in (Showa 42)Hitachi TransportAnd Western Hitachi Transport Co., Ltd. merged and changed the company name to "Hitachi Transport Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd." to rebuild the company.
After that, the number of airport passengers increased with the expansion of international and domestic air routes.Shuto ExpresswayIn the traffic jamTransit BusPassengers gradually increased from the image that it was faster than taxis and taxis.1970 eraIn the middle of the year, it became established as an access route to Haneda Airport.Management has also picked up,1981The company name was changed to "Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd." with 100% investment by Hitachi Transport Co., Ltd.Hitachi logisticsThe management was inherited.
Construction of the new terminal began when Haneda Airport began its offshore business, at which time Tokyo Monorail devised a route to the new terminal.A plan to lay a straight route from the old Haneda station or a short-circuit route from the vicinity of Showajima station was also considered, but in the end, it was decided to go through the south side of the airport site.
1998(Heisei(10 years), until then, I hadn't entered the airport directly to a position outside the airport, and it was hardly functioning as an access route.Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu)Airport lineCame into the airport.further,Keisei Electric Railway,Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation5 company stations (at that time)Mutual accessBy doing with Haneda AirportChibaConnecting the direction, Haneda- NaritaDirect contact limited express betweenAirport special features) Has also started operation.Therefore, even though it is connected to the JR line in Hamamatsucho, it may be slightly inferior to the network when viewed over a wide area, and it has changed from the "only orbital public transportation to Haneda Airport" that has continued for a long time since its opening. , Was exposed to fierce competition.1997The number of transport personnel, which reached a maximum of 9 million in (6,500), decreased by 3% after entering Keikyu.
It was necessary to increase the number of aircraft in order to respond to the increase in aircraft departing from and arriving at Haneda and to compete with Keihin Electric Express Railway, but the bottleneck wasSingle lineConstruction(Head-end homeReconstruction was urgently needed at Hamamatsucho Station on 2 sides and 1 line.Tokyo Monorail and its parent company, Hitachi Group, were hesitant because they needed a large investment, but they had a long-standing intention to enter Haneda Airport Access.East Japan Railway(JR East) agrees with the idea, and the operating company Hitachi Transport System2001In 13, 70% of the shares were transferred and the management rights of Tokyo Monorail were transferred to JR East.In addition, Hitachi has acquired a 30% stake in order to develop the passenger business such as monorail production, sales and services.
2002JR East, which made Tokyo Monorail a subsidiary in (14), took measures for improvement one after another.First, set up a new ticket gate "Monorail Exit" where you can transfer directly from the JR concourse at Hamamatsucho Station (the reverse is not possible → will be possible later).Keihin Tohoku LineI tried to stop the rapid train at Hamamatsucho station.In addition, the IC card ticket "SuicaWas introduced, and Tokyo Monorail issued and started operation of "Monorail Suica", making Suica available at all stations.furtherSpecial plan ticket"From Haneda Airport StationTokyo Yamanote LineCheap tickets to each station (monorail & Yamanote line discount ticket) are on sale ""Holiday pass(Currently: Holiday Outing Pass) increased by 260 yenTokyo Rinkai High Speed Rail Rinkai LineWe changed it so that we could get on with it. "
In the same year at all stationsHome doorAfter installingOne-man drivingStarted ahead of schedule,2004(16)May 8From all dayfastStarted operation.. same yearMay 12ToHaneda Airport Terminal 2の供用開始に伴い、羽田空港駅 - 羽田空港第2ビル駅（現：羽田空港第2ターミナル駅）が延伸開業し、同時に羽田空港駅が羽田空港第1ビル駅（現：羽田空港第1ターミナル駅）に改称された。
2007(19)May 3ToShowajima Station OfSidingWas completed and overtaking driving became possible, and the competitiveness of airport access was further strengthened.In this timetable revision, "Rapid" was abolished and "Airport Rapid" and "Section Rapid" were newly started, and the express delivery is also competing with Keikyu.The English notation of the two new rapid trains is not a direct translation of the Japanese notation, but "Airport Rapid"Haneda Express, "Section rapid"RapidAnd
Haneda Airport2010(22)May 10Resumed regular international flights.In line with this, it will be constructed along the Ring Road No. XNUMX on the south side of the airport.New International Terminal (currently Terminal 3)"Haneda Airport International Terminal Station" (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station) will be set up in the same year.May 4More Sky Bridge-A part of the track between the new maintenance sites has been relocated to the site of the new terminal.May 10The station opened in.A new station "Haneda Airport International Terminal Station" (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station) was set up on the same day on the Keikyu Airport Line.
- 1962(Showa37 years)
- 1963(Showa 38) May 5-Groundbreaking ceremony held at Shinagawa Wharf unfinished landfill.
- April-Start of vehicle delivery.
- April 4-Start of test run at reclaimed land in Keihin 22 Ward.
- September 9-Completion and opening ceremony held at Monorail Hamamatsucho Station.
- May 9 --Monorail Hamamatsucho Station-- (Old) Haneda Station opened.At the time of opening, there was no station on the way, Showajima Signal Station / Anamori Signal Station 2Traffic lightInstalled.Anamori Signal Station-(Old) Haneda Station and Monorail Hamamatsucho Station platform is single track, the rest is double track.
- 1965(40)May 5 --Opening of Oikeibajo-mae Station(At that time, a temporary station that is open only during the daytime on the day of the event).
- June 1971-Oikeibajo-mae Station is a permanent station that is open all year round..
- 1972(47) January 1-Renamed New Heiwajima Station to Distribution Center Station.
- 1977(Showa 52) June- 600 typeIntroduction.
- August --Established "Haneda Project Committee" for Haneda Airport offshore expansion project, Plan A to extend straight 8km underground from Haneda Station, Plan B to branch from the distribution center and extend 1.8km in parallel with the Gulf Road, Haneda Tunnel Plans to extend Plan C to 3.75 new terminals, separating from the entrance and bypassing the airport facilities and making it partially elevated, then decided on Plan C.
- 1982(Showa 57) July 7- 700 typeIntroduction
- 1983(58) July 7-Started operation of all 15-car trains.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year) September- 1000 typeIntroduction.
- 1992(4)May 6 --Tennozu Isle Station opened..Signal security systemATSからATCChanged to.
- May 9 --Haneda Seibo Station-- (Old) Haneda Station (1.2km) will be closed with business on this day..Haneda Seibo Station-Line switching at the point between Anamori Signal Station (west side of the current Airport Facility No. 2 General Building). (Old) Haneda Station departs at 15:24 and closes, after that bus agency transportation.
- May 9 --Renamed Haneda Seibo Station to Seibo Station.Haneda Airport Passenger TerminalDue to the relocation, Seibo Station-Haneda Airport Station (5.1km) opened.. (New) Haneda Station, Shin-Seibijō Station, Haneda Airport Station opened.Anamori signal station abolished.Started contact with Keikyu Airport Line at Haneda Station.
- 1997(9)May 8 - 2000 typeIntroduction..Achieved a maximum of 6,500 million transport personnel this year.
- 1998(10)May 11 --Renamed Haneda Station to Tenkubashi Station due to the opening of the extension of Haneda Airport Station on the Keikyu Airport Line..
- 2000(12) September-Completed introduction of automatic ticket gates at all stations.
- 2003(15)May 7 --Completion of the connecting overpass (monorail exit ticket gate) connecting the JR Hamamatsucho station premises and the monorail central exit ticket gate."Rapid" service starts on Saturdays and holidays.
- May 4 --"Rapid" starts operating on weekday nights.
- May 8 --"Rapid" runs all day.
- May 12 - Haneda Airport Terminal 2 BuildingHaneda Airport Station-Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station extended and opened with the start of service..At the same time, the name of Haneda Airport Station was changed to Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station..
- May 3 --Start using the Showajima station shunting line. "Rapid" was abolished and "Airport Rapid" and "Section Rapid" started operation.
- September-Obtained approval to change railway facilities for the construction of Haneda Airport International Terminal Station.
- October 10-Haneda Airport International Terminal Station Groundbreaking Ceremony Held.
- May 4 --Tenkubashi Station due to new station construction work --Partial change of route between Shin-Seibijō Station.
- May 10 --Haneda Airport International Terminal Station opens..Initially scheduled for December 2009, the start of terminal construction has been postponed.At the same time, the line name was changed to Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line.From the same day as the international flight building opensJapan Rail PassIt will be possible to board in.
- 2014(26)May 7 --New vehicle for the first time in 2000 years since 1710000 typeCommercial operation of.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)May 3 --Due to the airport terminal name change, the station name was changed as follows..
- Haneda Airport International Terminal Station → Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station
- Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station → Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station
- Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station → Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)May 3 ―― “Section rapid” is set for only one uphill train in the early morning.
Hamamatsucho station expansion
In June 2009, the Tokyo Monorail reported to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism of the development plan for Hamamatsucho Station, which is a terminal in the city center.The current station facility, which has a single track (single track) structure that has remained unchanged for 6 years since its opening, will be improved to two platforms and two tracks (double track).The estimated project cost is about 45 billion yen, and it is estimated that it will take about six and a half years from the local consultation to the design and the completion of the construction.As a result, the maximum number of trains per hour is planned to be increased from the current 1 to 2.At the same time, the structure will correspond to the extension of Shinbashi, which will be described later.Initially, it was considered to move to the east side of the JR line, but due to cost reasons, it was limited to the expansion of the station at the current location.There is a plan to build a new station building at the north exit of JR East at the initial relocation destination.
そ し て,2012July, Inc.World trade center building, Tokyo Monorail, and JR East announced that they have proposed a city plan for "Hamamatsucho 3-chome 4 district" to Tokyo...According to this, JR / monorail station improvement, maintenance of vertical movement line (station core) connecting JR / monorail and subway, bus terminal, taxi pool, city planning parking lot and cargo handling / motorcycle parking There are plans to improve the parking lot, but there is no specific description about the double line of the monorail track.2013May 2According to the report, at the February president's regular meeting of JR East, it is planning to reconstruct the entire station for JR and monorail in line with the development around the west exit of Hamamatsucho Station, including the rebuilding of the World Trade Center. Revealed. "The number of station users has increased due to the development of the surrounding coastal area, and it has become a little cramped. In order to improve convenience and increase the value of the station, I would like to take this opportunity to rebuild both stations with new ones." showed that.As of April of the same year, the boring survey has begun. The 2 monorail station expansion plan was based on the assumption that the World Trade Center would continue to exist, but the building itself was rebuilt, forcing a change in the plan.
Shimbashi / Tokyo extension plan
In January 2002, the parent company JR East decided to take the Tokyo Monorail from Hamamatsucho (new station) as a long-term plan.Shimbashi StationAnnounced plans to extend toNihon Keizai ShimbunIt was published in.Regarding the land acquisition problem of the line, there is a prospect by using the sky above the JR line.However, it has not been clarified about the location of Shimbashi Station, let alone the route on the way, and whether to set up a station on the way.The station site isYurikamomeCandidates are near Shimbashi station.In addition, the extension work to Shimbashi is scheduled to start after the construction of Haneda Airport International Terminal Station (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station) and the expansion work of Hamamatsucho Station are completed..
In September 2010, Shimbashi Station orTokyo StationIt has entered into a full-scale study to extend toTokyo NewspaperReports.The reason why the extension was considered is that the routes that connect to Hamamatsucho Station are limited, and if you move from Narita Airport to Haneda Airport using JR and Tokyo Monorail, you need to change trains twice, so there are competitions. It is inferior to the transportation system of.If you extend to Tokyo StationNarita ExpressBy changing the station to the Narita Express stop even when the Shimbashi station is extended, you only need to change once in either case, and the travel time will be shortened.If it is extended to Tokyo Station, it will cost more than 1 billion yen, and in the case of Shimbashi Station, the cost excluding station construction will be 1,000/1, and the construction period can be completed in a few years at the earliest..
In February 2013, at a regular press conference by the president of JR East, it was revealed that the entire station was planned to be renovated for JR and the monorail in line with the development around the west exit of Hamamatsucho Station. Regarding the extension plan to the station, he said that it would be difficult to commercialize it at this point from the viewpoint of construction period and cost.However, we would like to continue to consider it.
On the other hand, in November 2013, JR EastTamachi StationIs closed fromTokaido Freight LineRailway line to Haneda Airport (Haneda Airport Access Line) Was reported to have begun to be considered for maintenance... In August 2014, JR East was released by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.Transportation Policy CouncilAccording to the plan revealed by the subcommittee on the future of urban railways in the Greater Tokyo Area, near Tamachi StationTokaido Main Line-Ueno Tokyo Line"Higashiyamate route",Oimachi StationRinkai Line in the vicinitySaikyo Line"Nishiyamate route",Tokyo Teleport StationIt is said that it will build three routes, the "seaside route" to get on the Rinkai Line..
2014 Year of 1 MonthSankei ShimbunAccording to the interview, the president of JR EastTetsuro Tomita"It will be an important route for the Japanese economy and the city of Tokyo."..In addition, Tomita has indicated that he intends to keep the competing Tokyo Monorail alive even after the opening of the new line..
On the other hand, the Tokyo Monorail will make it easier to transfer to the JR Yamanote Line and the Oedo Subway Line in line with the ongoing redevelopment of the area around Hamamatsucho Station, and in January 2014,Mainichi NewspapersIn an interview, Hiroyuki Nakamura, president of Tokyo Monorail, stated that he had a dream of extending the monorail to Tokyo Station in the future and that he could see the possibility of 24-hour operation..
Keikyu made a full-scale entry into the railway between central Tokyo and Haneda Airport in 1998, and the average number of passengers a day on the monorail was about 1, and Keikyu was about 6. Are..If the new JR line is realized here, a fierce three-way battle will be developed..
2015May 3 OfUeno Tokyo LineAt the opening,Utsunomiya Line-Takasaki Line-Joban LineHowever, after passing Hamamatsucho Station, which is the connecting station of the Tokyo Monorail, it is the connecting station of Keikyu.Shinagawa StationIt is expected that Keikyu will have an even greater advantage in terms of rail access to Haneda Airport.. further,2019In October, Keikyu reduced the additional fare for the Keikyu Airport Line by up to 10 yen, which is a big difference from Keikyu in the regular fare.On the other hand, Tokyo Monorail has a strategy to capture the commuting demand of airport personnel by lowering the regular fare, using the frequency of operation and the regular fare cheaper than Keikyu as weapons..
- Minato-kuIssued"About town planning in the north area of the east exit of Tamachi Station"On the other hand, from some residents, Monorail Hamamatsucho-Tennozu Isle (Tamachi Station-Shibaura Wharf StationLandfill (a little over 10 minutes on foot from each)Shibaura IslandThere is a request to set up a new station in the vicinity).
- All stationsTokyoLocated inside.
- ●: Stop, | ・ ↑: Pass (↑ is driving only in the direction of the arrow).Regular trains are omitted (stops at each station).
- Stations marked with # are train shelter stations (Showajima station only).
- Station numberIntroduced in October 2016.
|Station number||station name||Between stations|
|Rapid section||Airport rapid||Connection route/remarks||Address|
|MO 01||Monorail Hamamatsucho Station||-||0.0||●||●||East Japan Railway : Yamanote Line- Keihin Tohoku Line(Hamamatsucho Station:JY 28/JK 23)|
Toei Subway : Asakusa Line- Oedo Line(Daimon Station: A-09 ・ E-20)
|MO 02||Tennozu Isle Station||4.0||4.0||●|||||Tokyo Seaside High Speed Rail : Rinkai line (R 05)||Shinagawa|
|MO 03||Oi Racetrack Station||3.1||7.1||●||||
|MO 04||Distribution center station||1.6||8.7||●|||||Ota-ku|
|MO 05||Showajima Station#||1.2||9.9||↑||||
|MO 06||Maintenance station||1.9||11.8||↑||||
|MO 07||Tenkuhashi Station||0.8||12.6||↑|||||Keikyu Corporation : Airport line (KK15)|
|MO 08||Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station||1.4||14.0||●||●||Keikyu Electric Railway: Airport Line (KK16)|
|MO 09||New maintenance station||2.1||16.1||↑||||
|MO 10||Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station||0.8||16.9||●||●||Keikyu Electric Railway: Airport line (Haneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 Station: KK17)|
|MO 11||Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station||0.9||17.8||●||●|
- 羽田空港ターミナル内の3駅における京浜急行電鉄とのContact transportationI haven't gone.
- The platform number is not assigned to the platform of the station on this line, and the platform information is only written as "Haneda Airport" and "Hamamatsucho".As an exception, the following four stations have different notations.
- At Showajima Station, Lines 1 and 2 are for Haneda Airport, and Lines 3 and 4 are for Monorail Hamamatsucho.
- At Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station, Line 1 is in the direction of Terminals 1 and 2, and Line 2 is in the direction of Monorail Hamamatsucho.
- At Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station, Line 1 is in the direction of Terminal 3 Monorail Hamamatsucho, and Line 2 is in the direction of Terminal 2.
- Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station is an article "Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station #Platform"checking.
Abolished stations and signal stations
- Anamori Signal Station (12.5km from Hamamatsucho Monorail Station)
- Started operation on September 1964, 9 as a double-track / single-track switching point. Abolished on September 17, 1993 due to the relocation of Haneda Station (currently Tenkubashi Station).
- At Haneda Airport's international and domestic flight counters, transfer boarding tickets are distributed to international and domestic connecting passengers.If you use this, you can get on the train between Haneda Airport Terminal 3 and Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Haneda Airport Terminal 2 for free (you cannot get off at Shin-Seibijō Station).
- ^ Initially shedヨ ッ トIt is said that there were times when the train was caught and hindered train operation.
- ^ Due to the subsequent reorganization of the Hitachi Group, the legal personality of Yamato Tourism has changed.Hitachi logisticsIs inherited by Tokyo Monorail, and the current Tokyo Monorail is the second generation of legal personality.
- ^ a b Yukiyasu Sugisaki, "Yamate Line Uguisu-colored Train 50 Years Old" JTB Publishing, 2013 p.168
- ^ a b c Monorail test
- ^ Transfer information for the parent company
- ^ a b Hiroyuki Uesawa (February 2015, 2). “Tokyo Olympics Story Hamamatsucho-14 minutes to Haneda Monorail Airport, rush work”. Asahi Shimbun(Asahi Shimbun)
- ^ The fare amount is confirmed in the March 1991 issue of "JTB Timetable" as of the end of 1993 and in the September 3 issue as of August 1994.
- ^ "Railway journal』Vol. 46, No. 8,Railway Journal, February 2012, p. 8.
- ^ "Tokyo Monorail: Corporate Information> Company Profile”. Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd. 2019/3/16Browse.
- ^ (PDF) December 2019, 12 Tokyo Monorail
- ^ (PDF) December 2020, 12 Tokyo Monorail
- ^ (PDF) November 2019, 11 Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd.
- ^ Minutes of the House of Councilors Information 041th Diet Olympic Games Tokyo Preparatory Promotion Special Committee No. 1962/8/31
- ^ Masayuki Moriguchi, "Private Railways Walking on the Abandoned Railway Track," JTB, 2001, p.186)
- ^ 2014 year 9 month 11 dayTokyo Newspaper
- ^ a b "Railway Record Book" "RAIL FAN" Vol. 51, No. 11, Japan Railfan Club, January 2004, p. 11.
- ^ "Monorail 50-year-old Trial on Haneda's Feet" Nihon Keizai Shimbun September 2014, 9 Page 18
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s 50-year history of Tokyo Monorail (Tokyo Monorail 2014)
- ^ Ichiro Tani, "Opening of Tokyo Monorail," "Railway Pictorial," No. 159, Denkisha Kenkyukai, July 1964, p. 7.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Weekly history of all railways public railways/private railways" No. 30 Monorail, new transportation system, steel rope railway, Asahi Shimbun Publishing Encyclopedia Editorial Department (edited),Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2011, 10, page 16.
- ^ a b c d Monorail FUN Monorail History --Tokyo Monorail
- ^ Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd. Corporate History Compilation Committee "Tokyo Monorail 50 Years History" Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd., September 2014, p. 9.
- ^ 6 "Railway Handbook" p.13
- ^ Atsushi Murakami, "Overview of the Tokyo Monorail Haneda New Line," "Railway Pictorial," No. 159, Denkisha Kenkyukai, November 1993, pp. 11-66.
- ^ "2000 series debut Tokyo Monorail". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1997, 8)
- ^ "Railway Record Book August 2002" "RAIL FAN" Vol. 8, No. 49, Japan Railfan Club, November 11, p. 2002.
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyo Monorail, February 2010, 2.
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyo Monorail, February 2010, 5.
- ^ "Japan Rail Pass”. 6 JR Group companies. 2015/2/28Browse.
- ^ "New vehicle on Tokyo Monorail Departure ceremony in Haneda for the first time in 17 years". 47NEWS (Kyodo News). (May 2014, 7) 2015/2/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd. (December 2019, 12). 2019/12/16Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway Company, March 2012, 10.
- ^ Source: Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2002, 1
- ^ “Tokyo Monorail Extension Plan Tokyo or Shinbashi?”. Tokyo Shimbun morning edition front page(November 2010, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 9. 2013/2/10Browse.
- ^ "More convenient monorail extension between Haneda and Narita, Shinbashi or Tokyo?". J-CAST(July 2010, 11) 2013/2/10Browse.
- ^ "Considering new route development connecting JR city center and Haneda". NHK News (February 2013, 11). As of February 9, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.
- ^ Masato Ohno (August 2014, 8). “Haneda access total or the whole picture of JR new line 3 route (1/3)". Nikkei Construction.Nikkei BP. 2016/4/9Browse.
- ^ a b JR East connects Kita-Kantou and Haneda Airport directly President Tomita announces new line entry concept Archived August 2014, 9, at the Wayback Machine.-- Sankei Shimbun, January 2014, 1
- ^ a b c “New railway line plan in central Tokyo restarts at the Tokyo Olympics Haneda access improvement, multiple proposals by the national government, the capital, JR, and private railways: J-CAST News”. J-CAST(July 2014, 2) 2014/5/9Browse.
- ^ Interview / Frontline: Tokyo Monorail, President Hiroyuki Nakamura -Mainichi Newspaper, December 2014, 1
- ^ Naoki Osaka (September 2015, 3). "Ueno Tokyo Line, how to get" fisherman's profit "? Opened on March 3! Kita-Kantou and Haneda will be closer". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン 2015/5/6Browse.
- ^ The winner of the Haneda Airport Access Competition, which is intensifying against the Tokyo Monorail against the Keikyu price cut? Vehicle News (Tatsuya Edakubo), October 2019, 10
- ^ Tokyo Monorail "Shibaura Island Station" concept Minato Ward Assembly Member Shigeru Enomoto Blog, December 2018, 12
- Zodiac signs : Ding
- Buddhist era : 550
- Jewish calendar : 3767-3768
- Pannoniaと でIllyrians Roman EmpireRebellion against (9ToTiberiusとGermanicsSettled by).
- Strabong,Geography magazine』Writing (18There is a theory of writing around that time).
- Roman emperorAugustus,Herod the GreatIn the childJewish provinceGovernor'sArchelausDismissed.
- Publius Quinctilius Wals,GermaniaAppointed as governor.
- , The king is deposed.
- Vonones I,PartiaPositioned on the emperor.
- Drusus Caesar - Germanicsson of,TiberiusCandidate successor (+ 33）
- Gnaeus Domitius Colbro - Roman EmpireSoldier of (+ 67）