Inspired by Kento Hayashi Taishi Nakagawa, "I'm eight years younger, but I'm reliable and masculine ..."
If you write the contents roughly
It depicts two eras, the "student days" when he struggled to protect animals with his friends, and the "modern" when he became a veterinarian and tried to confront new problems by himself. , Taishi Nakagawa, Sakurako Ohara, Kodai Asaka play the companion.
On Thursday, July 7nd, the opening day of the movie "Inubu!" Was staged at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills in Tokyo, starring ... → Continue reading
Fujite Review !!
A medium that provides entertainment information from the "Fuji TV perspective". Under the theme of "There is a continuation in that flower," we will deliver "intelligence that only the staff can know" and "the real intention of the performers" in text and video. It is full of information other than TV such as entertainment, fashion, gourmet, outing, and beauty.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Lyrics and compositionSeiji Hiraokaby.
This "school days" led a jazz band called "Seiji Hiraoka Quintet" (Seiji Hiraoka and Blue Chandelier) at the time.Seiji HiraokaBy the lyrics and composition ofPeggy HayamaThe original song was originally produced under the title "College days", but because Peggy's "It's not the time to go to college" (Peggy himselfAoyama Gakuin High SchoolAfter graduation, I didn't go to university), changed the title to "School days",albumIt was completed as one of the works of "Seiji Hiraoka's work collection". Both Hiraoka and PeggyAoyama GakuinI'm from my hometown, and this song is set in Aoyama Gakuin as described below. At Aoyama Gakuin, Hiraoka is Peggy's second-class senior.
Regarding the title, it was said that Hiraoka claimed "college age" and Peggy "school age", and that Hiraoka himself did not like this song, which caused a big fight at the time of recording.After all, Peggy's claim passed and it was decided in "school days".
Released in 1989Tokoro George"Sindbad in Chiba arbitrarily" from the album ""Is the main songSouthern All StarsThe song "Sinbad without permissionIt was a parody of two songs, and a part of the lyrics of this song was quoted.
The words that appear in the lyricsChapel"Aoyama GakuinAoyama Campus (TokyoShibuya Ward)It is in,Belly hole(country'sRegistered tangible cultural property) In "Charles Oscar Miller Memorial Chapel" and is also called "Second School Song" in Aoyama Gakuin.2009In commemoration of the 135th anniversary of Aoyama Gakuin, a monument was built in front of the chapel. Peggy himself and the deceased bereaved family of Hiraoka attended the unveiling ceremony, and Peggy sang this song..
In addition, as "hymns" and "crosses" appear in the lyrics,Mission schoolI can read the atmosphere of when I was a student.
- school days
- Songwriting:Seiji Hiraoka
- Lyrics and composition: Seiji Hiraoka
At the beginning of the release, the "mirror" was released as the A side, but since the B side "school days" became a hit, the A side and the B side were replaced.
Also, the 144rd lyrics of "School days" published in the jacket of the first printed single record (King record: standard number BS-3) are slightly different from the singing. This is because the original poem of Seiji Hiraoka, which had not been changed at the time of composition, was posted as it was.
- Masako Mori (Recorded in the album "The Third Year of Junior High School" in 1973)
- Akiko Sugawara (Recorded in the album "Youth Album" in 1973)
- Ikue Sakakibara (Recorded in the 1977 album "My Teacher")
- Double Award Chieko(Included in the album "Baisho Chieko Best 1975" in 20)
- Blast slump(In 1992, the best album "Youth ball -school days-] Recording)
- Yuko Hara(In 2002, the cover album "Tokyo Tamre] Recording)
- Yuko Nakazawa(2004, album "FS5 ~Graduation~] Recording)
- Yoko Seri(Included in the album "Kokoro Tsunagu Song" in 2012)
- Azumi Inoue (Recorded in the album "Hana no Machi" in 2016)
- Misaki Iwasa (Recorded in 2016 "Meguri Misaki")
- Keisuke Kuwata(2019, live videoHeisei XNUMX fiscal year! The third solo red and white singing battle] Recording)
- ^ Docomo Danbo Club-August 8 Guest: Peggy Hayama
- ^ Peggy Hayama, chapel concert at alma mater, Seigaku,SANSPO.COM, October 2010, 10 24:5. (Internet archiveCache)
- ^ Tokoro George Recent Song 35 Sinbad in Chiba - UAF YouTube
- ^ Peggy Hayama official site-hit song list
- ^ Aoyama Gakuin News-Unveiling Ceremony for "Student" Song MonumentRetrieved February 2021, 1