If you walk east from the photo "Funatsuya", you will see the Otorii at the site of Shichiri Ferry.
The hometown of literature Kuwana City "Uta Andon" Kyoka Izumi A strange fate in the post town
If you write the contents roughly
A short walk to the east from Funatsuya, the Otorii towers at the site of Shichiri Ferry.
Kuwana City, which faces the Kiso Three Rivers and Ise Bay, has prospered and developed as a castle town, a port town, and a post town on the XNUMXrd station of the Tokaido. ... → Continue reading
Chubu Keizai Shimbun
★ Disseminate information on the Chubu region of the "Manufacturing Kingdom" to all over the world
The Chubu Keizai Shimbun was first published in 1946 (Showa 21) and has a track record of over 70 years, and has earned the trust of many years.
Toyota Motor in the Chubu region is the only "regional economic newspaper" among the newspaper publishers that are members of the "Japan Newspaper Association"
We are conducting detailed coverage activities from large companies to small and medium-sized companies.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Nanasato(Nanasato):SaitamaSaitamaMinami-kuThe name of the district in, and the name of the village that once existed.
- Nanasato Station: Stations above
- Shichirigahama(Shichirigahama):KanagawaKamakura cityThe name of the beach inShichirigahamaDerived from.
- Shichirigahama Station: Stations above
- Nanasato Village(Shichirimura):YamanashiOnce existed inShioyamaOld name of.CurrentKoshu.
- Shichiriiwa(Shichiriiwa):YamanashiPlateau in.
- Nakayama Shichiri(Nakayama Shichiri):GifuGero CityThe valley in.
- Handing over Shichiri(I'm a kid):Fifty-three Stations of the TokaidoPassing over the sea that was there.
- Shichiri Mihama(Shichirimihama):MieKumano CityThe beach in.
- (Shichirikaido):ChugokuSichuan ProvinceNanchong CityLangzhong OfSubdistricts of China.
- (Chinese): ChinaShaanxiHanzhongHantai DistrictSubdistricts of China.
- (Shichirichin): ChinaHunan ProvinceQuzhou CityZixing City OfTown.
- (Shichirichin): ChinaGansuJiuquan CityDunhuang CityThe township.
- Shichirikyo(Shichirikyo): Located in various parts of ChinaTownship.
Of JapaneseLast name.