Disney musical "Newies" starring Taiga Kyomoto will be performed in Tokyo in October and Osaka in November!
If you write the contents roughly
I am truly happy to be able to face "Newsies", which was canceled due to the influence of Corona's disaster last year, and finally deliver it to everyone.
Taiga Kyomoto (SixTONES ...) at the Nissei Theater in Tokyo in October 2021 and in the main hall of the Umeda Arts Theater in Osaka in November. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Of the "corona bruise", "コ ロ ナ"Is"New coronavirus',MisfortuneIs a word that means "disaster" or "disaster" or "unfortunate event"Then, it is a compound word that is put after various nouns(Other examples: water damage, war damage, etc.). "Coronavirus disease","New Corona","COVID-19There is also a notation such as.
The word "corona bruise" is often misrepresented.A typical mistake is to mistake "worse" for "vortex" and "Corona vortex(Corona vortex) ".
New Word Award 2020 selected by Daijisen
Served as a special selection committee member regarding the reasons for selectionMeiji UniversityMakirō Tanaka, a professor of the Faculty of International Japanese Studies, said, "It is a word that expresses the current situation in the world, and it has become an important word for sharing the desire to overcome this, find a new lifestyle, and manage to survive. We made it the runner-up with support for that feeling. "In addition, TanakaJapanese languageFrom this point of view, it is worth noting whether "○○ 禍" will be derived as a coined word component in the future..
- ^ In the online transmission by the administration,
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare“About appropriate medical institution consultation (how to get good medical care) based on new coronavirus measures”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "ear of the heart" "New coronavirus infectious disease measures (heart care), advice from experts"Tomoki Takano (Director, Kanda East Clinic) “The corona fatness of self-restraining, and the resumption of fun other than food little by little”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo (Life and Culture Bureau)"What are the hints for activities in Corona?" CoderDojo ", a programming dojo for children"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Osaka Prefecture (Commerce and Industry Labor Department Commerce and Labor General Affairs Division Economic Research Group)"Results of "Fact-finding Survey of Prefectural Companies Regarding New Coronavirus Infections"" (2020.8.31)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto (prefectural library)"You can read this kind of article, No.15, "Now on the Coronation in Magazine"" (2020.8.19)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Nara Prefecture (Disaster Prevention Office)"Let's think about evacuation at the time of a disaster because of the coronal disaster now."(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hyogo Prefecture (Planning Citizen's Department, Citizen's Life Bureau, Citizen's Life Division)"Support for disaster volunteers in the corona disaster" Donation of face shield from Hyogo Technical High School (2020.7.16)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Mie Prefecture (Governor Hidetaka Suzuki's blog “Wonderful! Mie”)``19th Mie Prefecture Culture Award'' (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- 31st Kii Peninsula Governor's ConferenceConference material “[Mie Prefecture] Three Prefectures of Tourism in the Kii Peninsula Aiming for Revival from Corona Erosion” (2020.7.9)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sendai city(Mayor of SendaiKazuko Gun）"Mayor's message about new coronavirus infections Energize the local shopping district with a great gift certificate" (August 2020.8.26, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ In newspaper reports,National newspaperAppeared on all 5 papers.
- Asahi Shimbun"Tensei Human Language" (2020.4.20)
- Mainichi Newspapers"Decarbonized society" (2020.4.20)
- Sankei Shimbun"Sunday course declining birthrate and aging era" (2020.4.19)
- Yomiuri Shimbun"Interlude" (2020.4.17)
- Nikkei Shimbun "Editorial" (2020.8.10)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chunichi Shimbun"Responding to Corona Sickness 93.6% Intention to Continue Business Prefectural Enterprise" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo Newspaper"Abe's long-term administration, increased number of non-regular coronas hit directly, unemployed one after another" (2020.8.29)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokuriku Chunichi Newspaper[Ishikawa] The Hokuriku musician will support you. Coronal Evil "Everyone desperately eats" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokkaido Shimbun"Niseko's Kiseki Part 3 In the Corona Sorrow" (2020.5.18-20)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- West Japan NewspaperSeries "Living in Corona Evil" (2020.5/14-7/8)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kahoku Shimpo"Corona's School Excursion / At a Turning Point to Reconsider the Earthquake" (2020.8.28)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chinese newspaperデ ジ タ ル"Chugoku region, unusually long summer rains and hot summers caused disasters, soaring vegetables/corona erosion caused disappearance of waterfront" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shizuoka ShimbunSBS"Shizuoka Prefecture Sake Brewery Again in Predicament Corona Stagnation, Commercial Stagnation, Searching for a Breakthrough" (2020.8.21)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Niigata Daily"Online exchange with former international students Report on life in Corona" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shinano Mainichi ShimbunBelief web"Editorial: Ingenuity to expand opportunities for face-to-face meetings with the University of Corona" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto Shimbun"I can't waste my daytime" Corona Izakaya is open for lunch Business is overheated in the office district, and some stores are withdrawing "(2020.8.4)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kobe newspaperNEXT"A pastry shop that decided to close its business due to corona virus"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sanyo newspaper digitalSan desi"Severe heat hits, tourist spots are quiet ... Corona sickness, summer total settlement with exceptional results" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Akita Kaishin ShimpoElectronic version"Impact of Corona: The Predicament of Hotels in the Prefecture" (2020.6.11-13)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tooku NippoWeb Touhou"Is it okay to store corona evacuation masks and disinfectants?" (August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ Takishima 2000, ll.1-2.
- ^ Takishima 2000, l.2.
- ^ Takishima 2000, l.1.
- ^ Takishima 2000, ll.24-25.
- ^ Takishima 2000, ll2-4.
- ^ Tsutomu Iwashita (June 2020, 6). "It's not a" corona vortex ", but a lot of mistakes in" evil "". Kumamoto Daily Newspaper October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ "This year's new word award selected by the Japanese dictionary" Daijisen "is decided to be [Three Cs]! The runner-up is [Corona" (Press Release), Shogakukan, (July 2020, 12) October 2020th, 12Browse.
- Masako Takishima (July 2020, 7). “Words related to "New Coronavirus" -How to use "Corona-Bad"-". NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute. October 2020th, 9Browse.
- New Coronavirus Infection (2019)
- SARS coronavirus 2
- Pandemic of New Coronavirus Infection (2019-)
- 2019 Coronavirus Infection Outbreak Status by Country/Region
- Socio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infection
- The outbreak situation of 2019 coronavirus infectious disease in Japan
- Socio-economic impact of 2019 coronavirus infections in Japan
- Japanese government's response to the 2019 coronavirus epidemic
- List of pages that include "Bad" in the title
1899 years,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クBased on the newspaper sales boys' strike that happened inAlan MenkenAnd 12 original songs composed by JAC Redford.Christian Bale,Bill pullman,Robert Duvall,Ann-MargretAppeared.At the beginning of the movie's release, it failed in terms of box office revenue and was negative in terms of criticism, but later it was made into a video and gained cult popularity..
1880-year-old Jack "Cowboy" Kelly (17s)Christian Bale) Are hundreds of homeless, and without parentsニ ュ ー ヨ ー クHe is one of the children who sells newspapers in Japan.Jack and Newspaper Sales Boy (Newsies) Companionsマ ン ハ ッ タ ンOn the streets of the ward, the newspaper "New York WorldTo sellJoseph PulitzerWorking under.Every morning the boys go to New York for breakfast from the nuns and head to the newspaper store (""Carrying the Banner"). One morning, David" David "Jacobs (), whose father was unemployed, came to a newspaper store with his younger brother Les and met Jack. So, partner with them to sell more newspapers and increase their turnover.
Jack teaches them how to sell quickly and efficiently.David is surprised that Jack forges the headline dramatically, but Jack isn't afraid.Jack rubs Snyder on the street and runs away with David and Les, a friend of Jack's father.Vaudville・ Star Meda Larkson (Ann-Margret) Escape to the Irving Hall, an entertainment hall owned and performed by.Upon exiting the hall, he witnessed a tram strike riot, and when he fled to Jack's house, Jack's sister Sarah was there, and Jack liked Sarah.Declined to stay, JackNew mexicoSanta FeConfess your dream of moving to (""Santa Fe"). Pulitzer, a major and rival in the newspaper industry (").Robert Duvall)WhenWilliam Randolph HurstIncreases wealth and greed, and Pulitzer decides to raise the wholesale price from the newspaper published the next morning in an attempt to beat Hurst, without changing the selling price.The next morning, New Zealand is disappointed to learn that Pulitzer has already made a huge fortune and is trying to squeeze more from them.Best friends Jack and David decide to go on strike with fellow New Zealanders who fear wages will drop (""The World Will Know").
Jack and Les personally confront Pulitzer, and other New Zealanders inform other districts of the city about the strike to increase attendance.Newspaper reporter Brian Denton (Bill pullman) Heares this turmoil and contacts David to find out about the strike.At this time Jack and Les are expelled from the Pulitzer Mansion.Denton is interested in the boys' stories and tells them to take them out for lunch and report the strike information one by one.Jack, David, bootsBrooklynTo get the approval of New ZealandSlingshotMeet the master spot Konron ().However, Spot is skeptical of Manhattan's New Zealand belief and is reluctant to participate.Once back in Manhattan, Jack tells New Zealand that he wouldn't succeed without Brooklyn's help.Regain your mind and continue the strike until wage increases.
David inspires New Zealand (""Seize the Day"), build confidence, attack wholesale newspaper dealers and tear all newspapers in protest. Crutch Clutch is late to escape and is caught by the wholesale Delancy brothers. Jack and David vow to rescue and that night Looking into Refuge, Clutch is severely beaten by the Delancy brothers and fails to rescue him when he finds he can no longer walk on his own. The next morning, a newcomer who buys newspapers from New Zealand wholesalers stops selling. The riots fell into the trap of the brothers and their companions, and the police intervened, but the riots became fierce. When the Newspapers were about to lose, Spot Conlon appeared with the Newspapers in Brooklyn. , Denton takes a group photo of the victory.
New Zealand celebrates victory at a nearby restaurant.Denton brings a newspaper with New Zealand on the front page, and the boys see this article and envision more dreams (""King of new york"). Decided to rally to Meda's Dance Hall to take advantage of the victory. Pulitzer learns of New Zealand's intentions and tries to stop it despite his lack of legal authority. Warden Snyder Intervene and tell Pulitzer that Jack can be accused of escaping from Refuge and can legally prevent the rally. After Snyder stops at Refuge, police chase Jack and Jack Escape and spend the night on the emergency stairs of David's house. The next morning, David's sister Sarah notices Jack and shares breakfast on the roof. Jack tells Sarah her dream of going to Santa Fe and what if she's gone. Ask.
Rallying took place (""High Times, Hard Times"), It worked, but the police interrupted without notice. The boys were mercilessly beaten and tried to protect Jack, but Jack was caught after the turmoil. Other New Zealands lost their leaders and were arrested. They are tried and everyone is fined $ 5 for them. Denton intervenes to take over the fines for everyone. As the trial progresses, Jack reveals that he has been falsely identified and the trial Judge and friend Snyder testify that Jack's real name is Francis Sullivan, his mother died, and his father imprisoned. Jack was sentenced to four years of service at a newspaper office and a Purizer office. New Zealand meets Denton, who tells him that he has been transferred from a strike reporter to a former battlefield correspondent. Newties is hurt and angry. Puritzer pays Jack if he breaks the strike. Puritzer threatens to arrest David and other New Zealanders, but Jack does not give in.
Outside the Pulitzer Prize, David and the other New Zealands wait for Jack to come out and try to escape, but Jack knows what happens to the other Newties if he escapes, so from them Leave("Santa Fe (Reprise)The next day, Jack appeared as a strikebreaker, and Newsies rioted in anger. The Delancy brothers saw the riot and Jack was under the watchful eye of Pulitzer, and David was harmed if he did anything extra. Brothers Delancy follow Sarah and Les, and David notices this and tries to help, but fights back. If Jack finds it and turns to them, terrible treatment awaits. I knew that, but I repelled the Delancy brothers. After the Delancy brothers fled, David, Jack, Sarah, and Les went to Denton, but the strike was not as effective as I expected, and the town was in this position. Knows that he recommends child workers and is less concerned about the hundreds of Newsies protests.
After this, David and Jack realize that Manhattan needs to join a union as well as a New Zealand job.To spread this, Jack now has access to the Pulitzer basement, so he decides to print his newspaper from the Pulitzer publisher (""Once and for All"). New York has published the New York Banner for children working in New York, where they can find out that they are being treated unfairly and work together to create New in the heart of the city. You can work with Jesus and leave your job. Jack and David finally confront Pulitzer at the request of New York after banning the publication of newspapers that fuel strikes in the city. Clutch and others. Boys are released from Refuge, Snyder hides in the government and owns Refuge, where he is arrested for abusing him. Denton summons Jack and Governor of New York.Theodore RooseveltHeares about the strike and says he is grateful to Jack.Roosevelt tells Jack to take him everywhere, and Jack asks him to take him to the station heading to Santa Fe.
Friends are discouraged when Jack is gone.When I go to wholesale to buy newspapers, Jack returns in a Roosevelt carriage.Roosevelt persuaded Jack that he might have left more to do in New York.Sarah arrives where New Zealand is pleased that he is back and the two kiss.Spot returns to Brooklyn in a Roosevelt carriage as New Zealand dances.
* Japanese dubbing in parentheses (NHK-BS2At the time of broadcasting)
- Jack "Cowboy" Kelly / Francis Sullivan- Christian Bale(Kawashima Tokuai）
- David Jacobs-(Akira Shiratori）
- Brian Denton- Bill pullman(Masaki Terasoma）
- - Robert Duvall(Arikawa Hiroshi）
- Meda Larkson- Ann-Margret(Miyuki Ichijo）
- Les Jacobs-
- Sara Jacobs-
- Mash Myers-
- Wraith Track Higgins- Max Casella
- Spot Konron-
- Mayer Jacobs- Jeffrey DeMunn
- Esther Jacobs-
- Mr. Snyder- Kevin Tighe
- Wiesel- Michael Lerner
- Oscar Delancy-
- Morris Delancy-
- Don Sites-
- Judge Monahan-
- Mr. Cropman-
- Boots Arbus-
- Snitch-Di Casparie
- Kid Blink-Trey Parker
- Snipes Hooter-Matthew Fields
- Ten Pin-Kevin Michaels
- Sarah-Lucy Naraz
- Theodore RooseveltGovernor-David James Alexander
- Snody-Robert Finney
- Jake-Joseph Conrad
- Dutchie-Ivan Dudinsky
- Ity-Dominique Maldonade
- Mate Conrad-Julia Bucks
- Catherine Plumper-Julia Pand
- Specs-Mark David
- Pie Easter-David Sidney
|1.||"Newsies Prologue"||Max Casella|
|2.||"Carrying the Banner"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|3.||"Santa Fe"||Christian Bale|
|4.||"My Lovey-Dovey Baby"||Ann-Margret|
|5.||"Fightin'Irish: Strike Action"|
|6.||"The World Will Know"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|7.||"Escape from Snyder"||Redford|
|8.||"Seize the Day"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|9.||"King of New York"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|10.||"High Times, Hard Times"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|11.||"Seize the Day (Chorale)"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|12.||"Santa Fe (Reprise)"||Veil|
|14.||"Once and for All"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|15.||"The World Will Know (Finale)"||New Zealand Ensemble|
|16.||"Carrying the Banner (Finale)"||New Zealand Ensemble|
Critics and spectators gave various negative opinions, and the box office failed to recover the $ 1,500 million expense.
RThe number of reviews was 35 and the average score was 40.Since then, the number of cultural fans has increased...Christian Bale said he wasn't commercially successful, but he had a lot of fans..
Box office revenue was $ 2,819,485 in the United States, the lowest record at Walt Disney Studios.Film critics and historians sayHoward the Duck / Dark Devil's ConspiracyWas treated in the same way.
Walt Disney Home VideoReleased in 1992, Video, 2002, Collector's Edition DVD, June 2012, 6, 19th Anniversary Blu-ray.
|The 14th Youth in Film Awards||Christian Bale,,, Max Casella,,,,,,||Nomination|
|15th Stinkers Bad Movie Awards||Lowest movie award|
|13th Golden Raspberry Award|
|Lowest movie award|
|Lowest Director Award||Kenny Ortega|
|Lowest Supporting Actor Award||Robert Duvall|
|Lowest Supporting Actress Award||Ann-Margret|
|Lowest Original Music Award||"High Times, Hard Times"||Award|
From July 1899th to August 7nd, 20, a newspaper boy strike was actually held.The leader of the strike was one-eyed Luis Barat with a strong Brooklyn accent, nicknamed "Kid Brink" (a child with a closed eye).It appears as a supporting character in the movie, and a fictitious cowboy is the leader.The actual strike ended with a compromise between "World" and "Journal" buying back unsold newspapers. The book "The 8 Strike"Children of the City: At Work and at Play (Anchor Press / Doubleday, 1985; Oxford University Press, 1986).
Disney Theatrical ProductionsIs a movie-based stage musical "New ZealandProduced from September 2011th to October 9th, 25New JerseyIt was performed at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Milburn.Jeremy Jordan took the place of Jack and Max Eurich took the place..In the stage version, some new songs were added in addition to the songs used in the movie version.. 『My Lovey Dovey Baby ], [High Times, Hard Times Is not used in the stage version.
Paper Mill Playhouse version of the new song "The News Is Getting Better Is "" in the Broadway version.T To,Don't Come a-Knocking IsThat's Rich To,I Never Planned on You / Don't Come a-Knocking By Medley, Catherine and JackThen I See You Again IsSomething to Believe In Was replaced by.Before the opening of Fan Thanksgiving at Paper Mill Playhouse, both the movie and stage performers said "Fansies Sang.
BroadwayThe pre-view performance was held from March 2012th to 3th, 15 at the Nederland Theater, and the main performance was held from 28th to June 29th...After the first weekend of the pre-view performance, it was extended until August 8th, after which it was extended to an indefinite performance again... October 2011, 9, ``The ViewThe composer Alan Menken and the performers in "Seize the Day "When"Santa Fe 』Played.. same year,Macy's Thanksgiving Day Paradeso"King of new york 』Played.
Collie Cot is currently playing Jack Kelly on Broadway.
- ^ "THE NEWS BOYS (PG)". British Board of Film Classification (September 1992, 7). October 2013th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b Collis, Clark (April 2007, 8). “Spotlight on Christian Bale”. EW. October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ IMDb-Newsies
- ^ Newsies VHS / DVD case
- ^ Random Facts, NewsiesFreak.com
- ^ "Toon Talk --Newsies”. Laughingplace.com. October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Newsies”. Christian Bale. As of February 2012, 2オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ "1992 15th Hastings Bad Cinema Society Stinkers Awards". . Los Angeles Times.As of August 2007, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2013th, 3Browse.
- ^ Sorokoff, Stephen (September 2011, 9). “Photo Coverage: Newsies Opening Night Curtain Call!". Broadway World. October 2012th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Playbill.com Article”. Playbill.com Article (September 2010, 9). As of October 21, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ Itzkoff, Dave (February 14, 2011). Extra, Extra!'Newsies' Musical to Open Paper Mill Playhouse Season. The new york times October 2012th, 1Browse..
- ^ Rooney, David (September 2011, 9). “New York Times Review”. Theater.nytimes.com. October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ Thom Geier (September 2011, 9). “Entertainment Weekly review”. Ew.com. October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Read All About It: Disney's Newsies Gets Spring 2012 Broadway Engagement”. Playbill.com (November 2011, 11). As of June 15, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ "'Newsies' extends Broadway run”. UPI.com. October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ "STAGE TUBE: Cast of Paper Mill Playhouse's NEWSIES Performs on THE VIEW!”. Broadwayworld.com (September 2011, 9). October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ Gans, Andrew (January 2012, 1). “Bonnie & Clyde's Jeremy Jordan Will Star in Broadway's Newsies". Playbill. October 2012th, 1Browse.
- ^ http://youtube.com/Ae6rlzdTRMo
- ^ http://youtube.com/qVbdKFRgHJM