Photo "MG 1/100 Yale Strike Gundam Ver.RM" 4,620 yen (tax included) (C) Sotsu / Sunrise
"Gundam SEED" Yale Strike Gundam Ver.RM is now a Gunpla! GAT-X frame setting ...
If you write the contents roughly
In addition to carrying equipment such as beam rifle and armor schneider, you can also reproduce Perfect Strike Gundam by using the launcher pack / sword pack (sold separately).
From "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED", Yale Strike Gundam Ver.RM is MG 1/100 scale ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
strikeGundam (STRIKE GUNDAM) IsTelevision Animation"Mobile Suit Gundam SEEDAppears inMobile suit Fictitious manned humanoid classified as (MS)Robot weaponsOne of. "strike(STRIKE)Englishso"attackIn addition to the meaning of "Gundam" (GUNDAM)BacronymIs set and "STRIKE General Unilateral Neuro-Link Dispersive Autonomic Maneuver Synthesis SystemIs also written as[Note 1].
In the Gundam series, it first appeared in "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" broadcast from 2002 to 2003.
Early MS designs such as Strike Gundam were based on ideas from multiple designers, and Kunio Okawara drew the final draft. For those early design staffGundam AstrayJunichi Akutsu, who was in charge of the design of the shield, also participated, and the design of the shield is based on the draft he submitted... In his own book, Ogawara originally planned to participate only in the enemy MS, but there was a risk that product development would be delayed because the final draft was not decided, so he decided to make a clean copy of the design that was in progress. I'm telling you that.
Director Mitsuo Fukuda is said to have offered the Strike Gundam concept as "an aircraft that replaces the functions of the other four Gundams." In addition, the idea was based on the anime "New Century GPX Cyber FormulaIt is also said that it is conscious of Asurada appearing in.. In addition, producer Fumikuni Furusawa turned from a strike (attack) to a "halberd" and has the name "shield".Aegis GundamTogether with "contradictionIt is said that it is a name that means ".
Incidentally,Bandai OfEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIn "METAL BUILD Ale Strike Gundam" (released in August 2018), a major design arrangement by Ogawara was added to the ale striker pack at the time of development..
- The nominal name for media and related products is "Strike Gundam", but it is called "Strike" in the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" series. On the other hand, Keiji Shimomura, who was in charge of setting production in "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED", said in an interview that in the setting in the same series, the name "Gundam" that appears refers to OS instead of MS, and if it is Strike Gundam, it is under construction. Explains that the aircraft name in the world is Strike[Note 2].
Earth AllianceIt is one of the nations to which it belongsAtlantic FederationBut,Orb EmiratesPublic enterpriseMorgenrete OfTechnologyWith cooperation, resourcescolony"Heliopolis5 prototype MSs developed in secretEarly GAT-X series).GAT-X102 Duel,GAT-X103 BusterAdopted the same series of X100 frame as the basic skeleton..Dispersion processing specific gravity of limbs has been increased compared to other aircraft, so mobility has also improved.. It is the last of the five aircraft and has a different type of frame.Blitz,AegisFeedback is also given from, and it can be said that it is the most sophisticated aircraft among the five aircraft.
The biggest feature is the unique equipment replacement mechanism "Striker pack systemIs..This system aims to add performance equal to or better than other early GAT-X series aircraft by appropriately replacing backpacks and other equipment suitable for each battle situation... This also worked to reduce extra weight as it changed equipment depending on the mission.. In addition, each striker also served as a backup power source for the aircraft.batteryIs built-in, and by replacing the striker pack ejected from the mother ship during the battle, it is possible to instantly return to the front without receiving supply in the rear..Kira YamatoThe boarding machine of "Yale striker", with a huge sword for close-up combat"Sword striker", operating a powerful gun for long-range artillery battles"Launcher strikerI used the three types according to the situation. In the first half of the storyKira YamatoHas made various achievements.This aircraft is CE April 71, 4[Note 5]ToAegisAbandoned and abandoned when engaged with, recovered by an orb located near the battlefield..At this time, Orb repaired the strike to make it a force for his army, and manufactured a large set of spare parts to increase the utilization rate... Furthermore, the OS has been changed to a natural one... Later in the storyMu La FragaWill also be boarding[Note 6].
The "Striker Pack System" adopted in this machine was laterDaggerSeries of the Zaft ArmyZaku seriesIn addition to mass production machines such asSecond stage series Ofイ ン パ ル ス,LibrarianIt had a great influence on establishing a new design concept as an optional weapon for the remanufacturing machine. As the direct mass production type, 105 daggers in the U.S. Army, and the omission of itStrike daggerIs being produced. Orb militaryM1 AstrayThe backpack structure is also influenced by the ale striker of this machine..
- The forehead is engraved with "X 5 CINQUE" along with the Italian word for "105".. Originally, the custom of marking the head of the MS is due to the fact that the engineer who put the MS into practical use in the plant was of Italian origin, but this was also transmitted to the Union and was applied to GAT-X etc... The camera eye adopts a twin eye with excellent scanning performance.. It has a main camera, but it is possible to capture an enemy aircraft on the front monitor in the cockpit without turning its head.[Note 7].
- It has a structure close to the human body,A humanMost of the operations that can be performed with This is in consideration of the fact that every time the existing MS develops the aircraft, new weapons are also produced, and there were cases where the performance could not be exhibited except for the dedicated aircraft. Although the arm of the strike has gained versatility to use all kinds of weapons, problems such as maintainability and high cost have emerged, and similar features are not adopted in subsequent aircraft... Wrists common to the initial 5 GAT-X series are adopted.
- In the atmosphere, using superconducting electromagnetic propulsion,空 気Thrust is obtained by sucking and discharging. Also use thisWedCan be operated underwater by pouring and discharging.. However, it is not possible to keep the aircraft flying only by jumping with the thrust of the main body..
- Common cockpit for early GAT-X series
- The egg-shaped one that rotates according to the behavior of the pilot is adopted..hardwareToQuantum computerEquipped as standard[Note 8].. It is equipped with a keyboard and tablet device, and it is also possible for the pilot to adjust the aircraft.. Grips are provided on the left and right of the cockpit, and fine control of the aircraft is done with this. Apart from this, on the right side of the seatMode selectorExists, which allows you to change the power from the choice of weapons to use. On the opposite left sideThrottle leverExists, and can change thrust and switch to autopilot.. The boarding gate is narrow, and the pilot bends down to get on and off..
- Development works at MorgenleteProfessor KatoIs in charge of, The OS of the aircraft rolled out in Heliopolis was in an unfinished state, so it was modified by Kira Yamato during the actual battle, so it became a dedicated aircraft that only he could handle...Later, when Mu La Flaga boarded, it was rewritten to a natural OS..
- In addition, as a feature common to the initial GAT-X5 aircraft, when the OS starts up, "General Unilateral Neuro-Link Dispersive Autonomic M"Aneuver Synthesis System (unidirectional distributed neural connection general-purpose automatic exercise synthesis system)" is displayed... Kira Yamato takes these acronymsGUNDAMAlthough it is called (Gundam), the aircraft name of this machine is "Strike"... The name "Gundam" spread from Kira to the people involved in the coalition, and was later used as a popular name for MS with a characteristic head shape (Gundam face).[Note 9].
- In addition, the distributed processing system for each part of the strike aircraft can be set for each part according to the equipment configuration and battle situation...Although the strike body does not have a function to change the ground contact area, it is also possible to adjust the ground pressure of each part of the aircraft by changing the program in the case of battle in areas where the aircraft is not suitable for operation.[Note 10].. This is normally set before the battle, Kira Yamato is making program modifications during battle.
- Safety shutter
- In order to improve the mobility of this machine, the dependence on PS armor is increased to reduce the weight of the armor members. As a result, the maneuverability was the most improved among the early GAT-X5 aircraft. On the other hand, the tolerability in the PS deactive state is significantly reduced. To solve this problem, the fuselage of this machine has a safety shutter that protects the cockpit in an emergency ("ASTRAY" says "Emergency shutter"Equipped with.. This device serves to protect the pilot during power-downs and in the event of damage to the exterior PS armor.[Note 11].
- In addition, in the 105 dagger mass-produced later, the design depending on PS armor was revised due to the spread of beam weapons of enemy weapons, and laminated armor with excellent beam resistance was adopted..
- Identification number
- After joining the Three Ships Alliance, the aircraft number "110" was also written on the left shoulder and left ankle..
- 75mm anti-aircraft automatic Balkan turret system "Egerstern"
- Two anti-aircraft guns built into both heads. The main use is for approaching enemy aircraftmissile・ Interceptive shooting that automatically tracks infantryBy being mounted on the head, it works with the camera eye and also has the aim of destroying the sensor of the enemy aircraft during hand-to-hand combat... It also functions as a barrage against highly mobile enemy aircraft..MagazineIs on the body and is fed from there to the head.. An improved model of the firearms that are also installed on Earth Alliance ships.
- The origin of the name is "HedgehogTeam ".
- Anti-armor combat knife "Armor Schneider"[Note 12]
- Ultra-hard metal combat knife built into the lumbar side holders.. The blade can be vibrated at high frequency by a super vibration motor to cut most objects except PS armor... In addition, it is possible to attack with the protruding blade even in the folded state... Since the armament itself has a small power supply built-in, there is an advantage that it can be used without worrying about the remaining power on the MS side... Since the aircraft with PS armor and beam weapons consumes a lot of power, such real blade weapons were equipped as sub weapons... Graveyard technology is introduced in the blade part.
- "Armor Schneider" means "cutting armor" in German.
- This weapon is from the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" seriesCharacter designerWas in charge ofHisashi HiraiIs working on the design. In the playgin,LagoDuel was also wrecked. In response to those battle results, the Allied Forces from the foldable typeSheath knifeGAT-X133 improved to the formulaSword CalamityInherited to.
- 57mm high energy beam rifle
- rifleType portable beam cannon.Much smaller than Jin's "Barrus Kai" special fire heavy particle cannon,Lauracia classHas the power to shoot through the exterior of.
- However, since energy is supplied directly from the aircraft via the fist connector, the operating time of the aircraft is restricted according to the number of shots. Since it is a portable equipment, it can be used without interference from the attached striker, but it is desirable to use it with ale striker equipment that has a margin of output due to energy consumption..
- The technical strength of the jointly-developed Orb is behind the fact that the coalition, which is inferior to the plant in terms of technology, was able to introduce a small and high-power beam weapon ahead of Zaft., Technician dispatched from Fujiyama, And the introduction of the latest technology taken from ZaftIt is said that the location is large.
- The mounting location when not in use differs depending on the medium, and although it is attached to the side skirt in the animation episode 29 (remastered version 27 episode), the plastic model kit "2004/11 PG" released in November 1 In "Strike Gundam", a gimmick to be attached to the rear skirt is adopted.
- Although the block under the barrel was proposed as a grenade launcher in the development picture of Junichi Akutsu in "Master Grade Yell Strike Gundam" released in November 2004,, Not realized (treated as "multi-sensor unit" in the product description).On the other hand, in the idea added by Satoshi Shigeta at the time of supervision in the toy product "METAL BUILD Yale Strike Gundam", the same part is arranged to be enlarged as a grenade..
- Anti-beam shield
- GAT-X105 Strike handheld, forearm wearing shield. A special paint that absorbs and diffuses the beam is applied to the armored surface, and at the same time, the shield member is also made of a composite metal of steel materials with a natural frequency that causes a special resonance phenomenon, so this is a micro unit. Prevents the beam hit by the dread pattern by refracting the direction of travel[Note 13].. On the other hand, it is not recommended to defend continuously on the same side... Also, due to its characteristics, it is highly worn and it is not recommended to use these measures for PS armor..
- This shield will be a large type of the same type as that of the Astray series aircraft made by Duel and Orb.
- Bazooka(Strike Bazooka)
- For MS supplied by the 8th Fleet, which merged in low earth orbitBazooka.. There are four mounting holes for magazines, and it can be installed in any or all of them.. It is used in place of the beam weapon that greatly reduces its power underwater in the 22nd episode of the main story (21st episode of the remastered version), but is not used in the 23rd episode (22nd episode of the remastered version) because it is fighting with a sword striker. It was In the main story, it was once cut, butMizuho TakayamaIn the manga version of, he is participating in the Orb Liberation War.M1 AstrayWas equipped with.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Versus』Although it appeared in the sortie movie, here it was firing a beam instead of a real bullet.
- Originally it was a "bazooka" without a proper name, but in August 2015BandaiからPlastic modelWhen it was commercialized as "Builders Parts 1/144 "System Weapon 010"", it was named "Strike Bazooka". A gimmick that becomes a rocket launcher by reusing parts such as a sighting device and changing parts is added.
- XM404 "Grand Slam"
- Plastic model"1/60 PG (Perfect grade) Strike Gundam ”Original large real sword set based on the attached bonus parts.
Like Armor Schneider, Koji Hirai designed it himself. In addition, this equipment was released later in "1/100 MG (Master grade) Strike Gundam + IWSP” is also attached, but due to setting changes it becomes unofficial and no details are described in the explanatory text in the assembly instructions.
- "Gundam Evolved] Was used by the Strike, which had lost its weapon, from what was on the Zaft army's ground base.
- Grand Slam old setting
- A large real sword prepared as one of the optional weapons of the strike. Its overall length is slightly higher than the height of the MS, and it enables slashing and piercing from a wide space by taking advantage of the reach length. The grip is foldable to ensure a certain degree of portability, but in the end, the Armor Schneider, which is much smaller and easier to handle, was adopted. The remaining equipment was planned to be turned to a buster who does not have close combat armament after simplifying the structure, but at the tip of the arrow Zaft armyKruseFour Gs, including the Aircraft, were robbed by the squad, and with the collapse of Heliopolis, all the prototypes and other related materials produced were missing..
- Other weapons
- MMI-M1001 90mm anti-aircraft shotgun
- OriginallyDinGun for.In the 22nd episode of the main story, it was used by picking it up from the aircraft that was shot down.In the engagement with Morashii Corps in the Red Sea, Archangel was shot between Din in the air and Goon in the water, Mu's Skygrasper sortie in the air and fights, and Kira's strike dives in the water with bazooka equipment and fights. , Kira uses a strike to capture and use Din's gun, which was shot down and dropped by Archangel's naval artillery variant, to defeat Hans Goon.
- Mock combat saber
- In episode 37 of the main storyFreedomEquipment used in the simulated battle with.
Success in the play
THERE IS71 May 1, A female officer of the Earth Alliance during the "Gundam capture operation" by the Zaft Army Creuset on the resource satellite Heliopolis of the Orb UnionMarie RamiasAnd a student of Heliopolis Technical College who happened to be in the MS HangarCoordinatorKira Yamato boarded and started.As it isArchangel OfOnboard machineIt will be the only G weapon left on the coalition side.
At startup, Maruyu is not a pilotAslan ZaraI was maneuvering with my arm injured by the shooting of, but it was an unfinished aircraft with Kira's hand who forcibly replaced the maneuver when I got into a difficult situationOSWas instantly rewritten, and although it was standard equipment, it defeated Jin who was approaching with its amazing mobility. After adjusting the OS, this machine could not be handled except by Kira, so he was made a full-time pilot of this machine.
After that, he continued to evade the attack of the Kruse team approaching with the four G weapons that were robbed, and after the Earth descentAfricaThen, "the desert tiger"Andrew BaltfeldThe Baldfeld team,Red SeaOn the wayMarco MorassimEnlisted a squadron and defeated them. After the battle in the sea near the Orb, it was hidden in the Orb with Archangel, and at the Morgenrete headquarters factory on the condition of technical cooperation with Kira's Morgenrete (OS development of M1 Astray) and provision of strike battle data.overhaulReceived.
One of the G weapons finally captured in the battle immediately after leaving the OrbBlitzDestroy the. But in the immediate battleAegisWrecked by a suicide attack, but appeared after the battle with the safety shutterRow GuhlKira's life was saved by the rescue. The seriously damaged aircraft was recovered by an orb who came to investigate and was repaired with a natural OS installed. The restored aircraft was handed over when Ark Angel, who had escaped from the Earth Federation Army, visited the port of Orb, and became the boarding plane for Mu La Fraga..
Orb Liberation OperationThen I showed a good fight against Strike Dagger and even after the fall of the OrbThree Ship AllianceAlthough he continues to play an active part asSecond Battle of Yakin DoeでProvidenceIt will be destroyed by the attack of. After that, I will head to Ark Angel,Dominion OfLow EnglinWas received by the shield and protected the Archangel, and it exploded and was lost.
In addition, the animation "Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE』In the real world in the playYokohama Red Brick WarehouseA full-scale statue of this machine equipped with an ale striker is placed in, and it appears in the main story and ED.
- Gun barrel strike
- To strikeGun barrel strikerForm equipped with. Game for GBAMobile Suit Gundam SEED On the battlefield with you and you.], has appeared as a machine for Mu.
- The Gun Barrel Striker itself was developed by the Union as a special equipment for Mu, but in response to his separationMorgan Chevalier Of105 daggerEquipped toGun barrel daggerUsed in battle as.
- Perfect strike
- In the 2012 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED HD remastered version,eye catchingAnd the third periodOpening animationAfter appearing in the episode 36-37, equipped with three equipment of Yale Sword Launcher striker pack at the same time "Multiple Assault Striker Pack"Perfect Strike Gundam" equipped with is appearing.
- In addition, the work to make HD remastered is visual onlyDubbingThe characters do not mention this form because it has not been.
- As a form equipped with these three types of striker packs at the same time, it was released in 2004.BB warriorThere is an original form "Super Strike Gundam" published in the edition plastic model.. It appears as "Super Grade Strike Gundam = SGSG" using 1/144 kit in Gundam Musashi of the comic bonbon appendix[Detailed information for identifying documents].
- Driving strike
- METAL BUILD Aircraft set as an original MSV project. Valerio Valeri, chief engineer of Actaeon Industry, is promoting the "Alternative Project" in collaboration with rival Low Gour and MS collector Kite Madigan as an MS development plan following the Actaeon Project. The first aircraft developed by. Developed by Rowe based on the rebuilt strikeKaleto WulfA backpack with a control device and a free arm for Kaleto Wruff equipment called "backpack joint" with a built-in back connector for Astray back standard joining and a shoulder that can also join the free arm so that you can operate as much as possible. Part joint is equipped with a striker pack connector.
- Flight unit equipment
- The second machine of "Alternative Project". Lowe modified his M2 Astray backpack for the Astray red frameFlight unitThe aircraft OS on the side of the driving strike has been improved without any modification, and it has been equipped for matching on the flight unit side. Originally, this flight unit can be equipped with a single Kaletto Wruff at the top, but by additionally replacing the fuel tank combined wing parts equipped on both sides of the flight unit with a free arm for Kalet Wruff equipment, an additional 2 A function that allows you to operate multiple Kaleto Wruff of the machine has been added, and by making the best use of all the shoulders that can be equipped on the dry strike side and the flexible arms that can be equipped on the backpack joint and the arms of the main body. According to the specifications, it is possible to operate up to 11 Karetwulf.
The player described in this section is a newly set aircraft for the release of the plastic model "1/100 MG Strike Gundam + IWSP"..
After World War II, Earth Federation Forces 81st Independent Mobile Group "Phantom pain"But,Actaeon IndustryCustomized MS development plan for ace pilots promoted with the technical cooperation of multiple companies centered onActor ion projectReproduced aircraft based on.
The full-time pilot is Lieutenant Swen Kal Bayan, a pilot belonging to the Special Warfare MS Platoon under the command of Col. Joaquin..
After the Battle of Yakin Doue, the new model in Phantom Pain was supposed to be equipped with a nuclear engine, but it was aborted when the Unius Treaty came into effect. Therefore, apart from mass-produced machines such as Wyndham, which were already under development, the development of a one-off custom machine exclusively for ace has started. The development base was the initial five GAT-X aircraft. These aircraft groups were selected because of the introduction of technology that was enhanced to the utmost limit in anticipation of data collection for later mass production aircraft development and the abundance of operational data..
One of them is this reproduced strike. The Actaeon project planned to reproduce it as designed and customize it based on actual battle data... This aircraft balances the power consumption and strength of PS armor, and the aircraft color is darkened. In addition, in order to correspond to all battlefields, the striker to be installed is a full area typeIWSPWas selected. And the aircraft that improved this main body and striker,Noir strikerEquipped withStrike noirIs.
Photo story "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY ASTRAY]Valerio ValeriThe strike of another aircraft remanufactured by was introduced as an observation aircraft.This aircraftDestiny Silhouette RAfter taking control of him, he finally self-destructs .
In the Gundam series, it first appeared in "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" broadcast from 2002 to 2003.
Keiji Shimomura, who was in charge of setting production in "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED", said that the appearance itself had been decided long before the main broadcast of the program, but it disappeared temporarily and it was decided to appear in space. In addition, Chiaki Ryozawa, the scriptwriter, chose Frey Ulster as a candidate for the reason that "the female pilots of Gundam's successive works are often pursuing work" in selecting passengers, but the director Mitsu Fukuda The center says that Kagari, Yura, and Asha have been proposed because it has been proposed..
- Setting explanation
- Data obtained by Morgenrete from a strike that was destroyed and recovered in a battle with Aegis in the waters near the Orb., The aircraft completed by assembling the spare parts produced when it was repaired[Note 14].
- The basic structure is a dead copy of the original strike,, Some parts have been replaced with high-performance products, and adjustments and improvements have been made[Note 15].. The newly developed high-capacity battery pack "Power Extender" is installed, so the activity time is extended... As the energy conversion efficiency at that time increased, the power supplied to the PS armor also increased, and the armor start color changed to red mainly.Improved armor strength[Note 16].. In addition, OS for natural is introduced, In order to support Kagari who is unfamiliar with maneuvering, the control system is equipped with a maneuvering support AI system originally developed by Orb..
- Although the individual parts were completed in the Orb home country, the construction was carried out to space by Kusanagi due to the collapse of Onogoro Island by the Earth Alliance's Orb invasion operation, and final assembly and adjustment within about 1 month in the Kusanagi ship Will be done.. And the pilot was carried by the commander Kagari.
- IWSP was selected because of Kagari's hope that the initially installed striker would be "strong". As a technical team, I knew that Kagari's ability could not handle IWSP, but at the beginning, the Strike Rouge boarded by Kagari operated for the purpose of raising morale on the battlefield, assuming battle on the front line. I knew it wasn't. In the operation test, Kagari could not handle the pack due to the complexity of maneuverability due to the increase in equipment, and requested to change the pack after returning... Because Kagari expressed his intention to participate in the actual battle,Yale strikerIt was decided to put in equipment. It took time to adjust the Yale striker and various aircraft, and the final completion was just before the second Battle of Yakin Doue.[Note 17].. However, as a result of a good fight with the rookie Kagari, this aircraft defeated several MSs and nuclear missiles and successfully rescued Aslan Zara from Genesis..
- During the peace period after the end of the war, IWSP, which was never used in actual battle, was worn and used as a flag for Orbs at ceremonies.[Note 18].
- In the Great War ("SEED DESTINY") from CE73, the ale striker improved to be able to fly in the atmosphere[Note 19]It was used as a flag of Kagari to advise the Orb Army to withdraw., Played an active role as a shield to protect the people during the invasion of Berlin by the Earth Alliance.. Kira was also on board during the Eternal pursuit by the Zaft Army..
Airframe structure (Rouge)
- Maneuvering support AI
- AI technology is widespread in the world of CE, and support AI is also used for administrative duties... In addition, Orb's Morgenrete has introduced AI that gives a personality to a quantum computer, and MS design and simulation are also being carried out.[Note 20].
- The pilot support AI installed in the Strike Rouge is owned by the Junk Shop Association.Pseudo personality computerMade based on the data ofSo, it was introduced for pilots who are unfamiliar with maneuvering. This AI judges the pilot's maneuver and situation, covers maneuvering mistakes, etc., and automatically enables avoidance actions against the own aircraft... After that, the support AI of this machine has achieved further development.Astray green frameMounted on[Note 21].. The system that supports the behavior of pilots by such support AI was widely used in Natural during the war period from CE73, but it is used for unmanned aerial vehicle research to cover personnel in Zaft, which has a coordinator..
- Adopted a natural OS improved by Kira Yamato[Note 22][Note 23]In addition,OS for natural that was being developed at HeliopolisTechnology has been introduced on a trial basis.. This natural OS technology developed at Heliopolis was later developed further and is mounted on the Astray green frame..
- Power extender
- A large-capacity power pack added to the power system of this machine. Originally developed by PMP, after it hit a snag, Morgenrete obtained the data and adopted its own technology to complete it..
- The "Power Extender" installed in the aircraft was later generalized.,Strike E,Installed in the second stage series, etc..
- Phase shift armor
- Originally, the Orb did not have the technology of phase shift armor, but succeeded in acquiring it by recovering the strike... The phase shift armor mounted on the Strike Rouge uses PS armor material manufactured by Ameno Mihashira at the time of strike restoration.[Note 24].. The phase shift armor of the Strike Rouge is mainly red, unlike the prototype Strike. This change in startup color is due to the improved energy efficiency of the Power Extender.And, as a result of the onboard AI intervening in the extender's control system prioritizing the survival of the pilot.. Therefore, if you change the setting value of the aircraft, you can change it to the same aircraft color as the strike..
- This technology was later leaked and developed by Zaftイ ン パ ル ス”Second stage series"ofVPS armorIs being developed using the PS armor of Strike Rouge as a model..
- On the left shoulder of Strike Rouge, it faces to the right, named after Kagari's father, Uzumi Nara Asha, who was called the "Lion of the Orb."獅子Kagari likesYuriPersonalized flower markings.
- The design of this personal mark played the role of Cagalli Yula Athha in the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" animation series.Naomi ShindoIncorporating the idea of, Satoshi Shigeta, the chief mechanical animation director, is doing it
- Also, a space battleshipKusanagiThe aircraft identification number "210" is also written on the left shoulder and left ankle as a carrier-based aircraft..
Activity in the play (Rouge)
In "SEED", the parts themselves were still in a state of being completed when the Orb was invaded by the Earth Alliance Army, and when the Orb surrendered, the parts were carried out to space by Kusanagi and assembled for about a month. It was completed after work. Therefore, the first team in the main part of the animation will be the final battle of the battle against Yakin Doue. In the same battle, Strike Rouge outperformed the aircraft specs as a result of Kagari expressing SEED due to the deaths of Asagi, Mayura, and Juli... In addition, M1 Astray driven by Kikuchi and Kanou, rushed into Yakin Doue with Justice of Aslan, eventually survived with Aslan, and headed for Kira who wrecked Freedom in the decisive battle with Providence.
On the other hand, in the book media, prior to the actual launch, we are conducting a test with IWSP attached with M1 Astray on which Kikuchi and Kanou of the Orb army ride. Because the pack was not something that Kagari could handle, Requesting equipment change after test[Note 25].. Also, in the novel version, a mock battle with Aslan and Asagi equipped with an ale striker was drawn. Here, after dangerously flying in the debris zone, he showed radar lock to Asagi's M1 Astray, but immediately after that, he was rescued by Justice because he made a mistake in attitude control and became unable to brake..
In "SEED DESTINY", it continues to appear as Kagari's favorite machine. 1st coolopeningIn, it appeared as equipped with IWSP, but in the main story, it was consistently equipped with an ale striker.
Captured by the Zaft Army Fleet and in troubleEternalFor the support ofイ ン パ ル スIn the fight withFreedomWhen the destroyed Kira borrowed from Kagari and used it, the aircraft OS was adjusted by Kira's hand to the same setting as the original strike he had boarded, and the PS armor color was also the same.TricolorHas changed to[Note 26].. When leaving the atmosphere, a special booster unit "Strike Booster" was installed and launched.
In spaceAndrew Baltfeld OfGaiaMeet withZaku Warrior,Gugh IgnitedAlthough several aircraft are incapable of combat, they are forced to be inferior to the onslaught of enemies that exceed them in number and performance, and after destroying their left arm with each shield, they are forcibly landed at Eternal with the limbs missing. A new model with Kira on boardStrike freedomFinished the role by switching to, does not appear thereafter.
Nintendo DSsoft"Super Robot War KIn ", Kagari has a normal pink coloring, but when other "Gundam SEED" pilots get on, the aircraft color changes to tricolor similar to X105 (shields and twin eyes also become X105 specifications).
Strike Rouge Otori equipment
A dedicated striker pack that appears in the HD remastered version of "SEED DESTINY"EW454F OtoriStrike Rouge equipped with. When Kira boarded with the support of Eternal surrounded by Zaft, it fires all three small missiles at the enemy, throws a beam rifle to Gaia, throws a large anti-ship sword at the enemy, separates Otori. I will show the struggle such as making the enemy charge, but eventually this also wrecked and landed at Eternal.[Note 27], Kira switched to Strike Freedom, ending its role.
"Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY" Option equipped on the Strike Rouge to expedite from the ground to Eternal surrounded by Zaft in the 38th episode. Installed to store the lower body of the aircraft[Note 28].. Auxiliary propulsion device for atmospheric escape, automatically removed after leaving the atmosphere.. During the work, it was eliminated after disabling some of the enemy troops by beam bombardment with this equipment attached.
Strike (recycler)Based on the actual work data accumulated from, the aircraft that strengthened and developed the strike.. Based on the customization plan for Swen, reinforced repairs are being done in various places.
The duct slit in the center of the mask has been changed due to the review of the layout of the head cooling system... Sub thruster has been added to the shoulder.. In addition, it is equipped with a power extender. At the same time, energy-saving measures have been implemented and working hours are being planned... In addition, the distributed processing system of the extremities that was enhanced by the prototype machine was also refined by feeding back the data from the Great War... In addition, AI has been introduced to the control system, and the OS, interface, wireless communication system, etc. have also been improved..
Phantom Pain and development companies have been paying attention to the versatility of this unit from an early stage.Unlike the other four manufactured in the "Actaion Project", several were manufactured as trial machines in addition to the Swen machine. According to one theory, this machine was developed as a test bed for the development of Phantom Pain's next main engine, but the truth is not clear..
Airframe structure (Strike E)
- Variable Phase Shift Armor
- VPS (Variable Phase Shift) armor is used for the armor of this unit. This makes it possible to change the distribution of power supply according to the equipment... When IWSP is installed, the same color as before the repair, black when strike noir, green when equipped with another trial launcher striker, sky blue when equipped with another trial sword striker are confirmed.
- Sub thruster
- This machine has a new sub-thruster on the shoulder. This interferes with equipment in some striker packs such as Sword Strike and Launcher Striker, so another trial striker is newly developed..
Armed (Strike E)
- M2M5 Todes Shreken 12.5mm Automatic Proximity Defense Firearm
- Dagger LAnti-aircraft anti-aircraft guns on both sides of the head, which are standard equipment in the following Union MS. The caliber was made smaller than the Egelstern, but this is because the number of ammunition carried for people and vehicles was emphasized rather than power..
- M8F-SB1 Beam Rifle Shorty
- Shooting armament equipped on both hips instead of Armor Schneider. Focusing on maneuverability and rapid fire performance in close combat, the barrelHandgunTruncated to size.. The effective range has been reduced by about 15% due to the reduction of the beam convergence rate due to this, but there is no particular problem in actual operation because it is a model that assumes close combat..
- EQS1358 anchor launcher
- Wire anchors built into both palms, both toes, and the back of the heel. This equipment was implemented in response to Swen's wishes during the strengthening and refurbishment... The wire made of a special polymer material has enough strength to suspend the mass of MS class, and is used for various purposes such as fixing, towing, capturing enemy aircraft, and hitting directly... The layout of the mechanism for both hands and feet has been reviewed to secure interior space for this equipment..
- 57mm high energy beam rifle
- The same equipment as before the renovation.
- 175mm high energy beam rifle with 57mm grenade launcher
- Beam rifle with a built-in grenade launcher of the same type as the main armament of Duel. It is one of the oldest beam weapons manufactured by the Union, but due to its high reliability, many pilots love it... In the second episode of "STARGAZER", there is a scene where a Swen plane carries two guns during a Kyrgyz plant defense mission and sorties, but there is no description that is actually used (manga version of the monthly Gundam Ace series (drawing) : Naoki Moriya) has a shooting scene).
- Anti-beam shield
- The same equipment as before the renovation. Used in a mock battle by Lucas O'Donnell during the production of "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FRAME ASTRAYS"[Note 32].
2006 animation workMobile Suit Gundam SEED CE73 STARGAZER] Appeared.
Kunio Okawara was in charge of the mechanic design. Okawara said in a DVD interview that he was offered the concept of making Strike Gundam half evil, and said that the head had a design that imitated the scratches of the battle. In addition, Bandai's wishes include a design for incorporating a snap mechanism on the wrist..
Of the five G weapons produced in the "Action Project," the strike regenerator was operated by Lieutenant Swen Kal Bayan as "Strike IWSP" equipped with IWSP... And, based on the boarding actual battle data, the special striker "Strike E" with improved IWSP was added.Noir striker"Strike Noir" is a model equipped with "" as standard equipment.[Note 34].. With the improvement of the power extender, the PS armor turned blackBecause of the striker equipment"Noir" (Frenchso"black"" Means).
The Noir Striker is a general-purpose equipment that has two anti-ship sword swings and two powerful railguns, and corresponds to each range.Has performance. However, due to its performance characteristics, it becomes dexterous, and unless it is an ace pilot, it is a difficult aircraft to control... Also, in close proximity to the group battle that is the main tactic of Phantom PainBull Duel, Long distanceVerde BusterSince it was created on the premise that it will cooperate with and complement each other, the equipment configuration along with the Strike E is set and developed with a focus on close combat... Unlike the conventional model, the striker itself has PS armor, so it does not have its own shield.[Note 35].
Lucas O'Donnell dedicated machine
In addition to IWSP, various other trial strikers will be replaced according to the mission. Lucas improved the distributed processing program for limb control to improve airframe performance compared to normal Strike E... Engage with Zaft by making full use of IWSP and another striker. The left arm was damaged in the battle just before the 4th Army was launched. LucasRaigoSince I changed to, the whereabouts after that are unknown.
Active in the play (Strike E)
Swen Kal Bayan boarding machine (Strike Noir)Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE73 STARGAZER] Appeared throughout the story. This machine, which was operated as a phantom pain aircraft, was created after the Break the World incident.Kyrgyz plantIn response to the mission to annihilate the Zaft army that attacked, he rushed to the scene with Burduel and Verde Buster and suppressed it. Also in the West Eurasia regionHannibal classAfter serving as a defense mission for the land battleship Bonaparte, DSSX made space exploration MS with advanced autonomous AI unit, GSX-401FW StargazerHe was ordered to take over and attacked Troya Station. With overwhelming combat power with Verde Buster, the security departmentCivilian AstrayIt looks like Stargazer who shot down a lot of them and sortieed himself. After a fierce battle, he was attached to his opponent and was sent to the sun with the super acceleration of Voiteur Lumiere. At that time, the aircraft was severely damaged by the damage caused by the intense acceleration, and finally the remaining energy was given to the Stargazer to return to the Earth's sphere, and it was abandoned as it was.
Swen Kal Bayan boarding plane isMobile Suit Gundam SEED CE73 Δ ASTRAY], the aircraft of Martian who also visited the earth,Delta AstrayAnd engaged twice. Almost worked as Noir striker equipment during the film, but Phantom Pain ReportAnd showed the IWSP equipment in the second battle with Martian. The latter IWSP accompanied the Noir striker, which had been destroyed during the battle105 Slaughter DaggerIWSP that was equipped with was replaced with its own machine.
Dengeki Hobby Magazine serialized photo story "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE73 STARGAZER PHANTOM PAIN REPORT"[Source required]Then, Dana Snip and Emilio Broderick's boarding machine appeared. Two journalists equipped with the striker were left in the underground facility of Phantom Payne visited by freelance journalists Jess Ribble, Agnis Brahe and other Martians, but former Phantom Payne member Emilio Broderick who accompanied him Both Lt. Lieutenant and Lt. Dana Snip suddenly fled and attempted to escape with the aircraft. But suddenly on board EmilioAnother trial sword strikerEquipped with Schwertgeberle for boarding DanaAnother trial launcher strikerThe equipped aircraft was cut off, and the Emilio aircraft was surrendered as it was.
Gale Strike Gundam
"Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS ASTRAY]] appeared. "LibrarianIs an aircraft with a uniquely modified and redesigned strike. "LG" at the beginning of the model number is an abbreviation for "Librarian Gale", and "Gale" isEnglishso"GaleMeans.
The pilot ND-HE on board isMurakumoBeing a carbon human with the combat ability of, The design focuses on close range fighting in line with it, and by introducing new technology to the drive part of each joint, we have thoroughly enhanced motility. Also, due to this modification, the overall height and weight have increased compared to the original..
The Yale striker thrust deflection booster is implanted on both shoulders to enable rapid acceleration/deceleration in all directions and swivel maneuvering. The waist is newly equipped with a wing saw, and the armor schneider has changed the built-in parts to both forearms accordingly..
- Wing saw
- Two large swing swords equipped on both waists. It is a type of vibrating sword like Armor Schneider, and it always exhibits a stable sharpness by adjusting the vibration frequency for each cutting target... However, it has a weakness that the cutting force decreases for unknown materials that are not in the data.. When held in the hand, it functions as a stabilizing wing for attitude control, and by moving the arm, the aircraft has various motility..
- It has a function of accumulating data each time it attacks an enemy aircraft, and can also cut phase shift armor if it has armor data of a specific aircraft.
- Shield striker
- A highly mobile striker that comes standard with this machine. The two boosters on the top of the ale striker and the battery pack in the center are diverted. In addition, a shield is installed at the top of the unit for the purpose of handling during fighting and strengthening the defense power on the back.
"Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FRAME ASTRAYS]] appeared. The aircraft name "Raigo" is漢字The notation is "Thunder". "MS development genealogy" before this machine appeared in "FRAME ASTRAYS"In, the name of "East Asia Gundam" was given to the aircraft in the part corresponding to this aircraft. The aircraft design isKunio Okawara.
- Setting explanation
- East Asian RepublicMilitary companiesFujiyamaIs an MS developed by Lucas O'Donnell based on the operational data based on Strike E. The mask has a horizontal slit.
- The Strike E, which was improved and developed in the ACT-AEON Project, had the potential to be a new starting point for future aircraft development in the Earth Army in terms of versatility. Fujiyama, which had participated in the plan as one of the company teams, took notice of this and started a new development plan based on Strike E. So far Cosmo Grasper etc.Mobile armor (MA) Fujiyama, which was behind other companies in MS development because it was mainly developing, was trying to reborn as a core company of the military industry in the Earth Army by taking this as a foothold. ThatConcept modelWas completed as Raigo.
- All existing strikers can be used, plus an ale launcher swordThree kinds of sacred treasuresThree types that have been developed by analogyAnother striker"Wing mirror (speculum)""Magatama (Sambrit)""Holy sword (Caliburn)"Is used as a replacement. As for the armor material, VPS armor is still adopted, and like the Strike E, the armor color changes by changing the equipment..
- Head machine gun
- It is installed on the head duct. Model names such as Egelstern and Todesschleken have not been revealed.
- Shoulder cannon
- It is installed on the main body block.
- 57mm high energy beam rifle
- Weapons identical to those equipped on the strike.
- Anti-beam shield
- Weapons identical to those equipped on the strike.
- Small shield
- An option that can be attached to the arm. In X105, the armor schneider that was stored in the side skirt of the main body was changed to the method of storing it here[Note 36].
- Armor Schneider
- It is a foldable model, but the design has been modified to have a finger ring.
Active in the play (Raigo)
Lucas O'Donnell and the leader of the mercenary "Serpent tail" at the base of the Asian jungle,MurakumoWas being tested as a test pilot, but a combat coordinator belonging to PMC (private military company) who invaded the maintenance dockSueRobbed with a Specular Striker equipped byFourth ArmyWas handed over to Lucas, who formed. Special equipment such as other striker packs have also been brought out by Lucas.
After that, boardingAstray Blue Frame ThirdThe left arm and cockpit were destroyed and recovered in the battle with.
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV (Comic BomBom version) publication machine
The following variations are available in "Comic BomBom" magazine in 2004.MSV articleWhat was posted in.The illustrations are by Beecraft based on the ideas adopted by the open call for readers..
Strike WSB (Wing Sword Breaker). An aircraft that emphasizes mobility and is good at close combat. The main body of the strike has only changed the coloring on the outside, and it is equipped with special equipment on the back and both arms. The pilot is a glide cracker.
- Anti-ship sword Schwert Geber
- Two large swords equipped on the back.
- Retractable wing
- Openable wing equipped on the back. The upper wing can be used as a beam cannon.
- Beam cutter
- A close combat armament that forms a beam blade from a device equipped on the right arm.
- A shield with a different shape from the normal strike.
Equipped with reconnaissance cameras on the chest and shoulders, the aircraft is extremely lightweight for covert action..
Armed (for reconnaissance)
- Beam claw
- A beam weapon for close combat equipped on the right arm.
- Missile launcher
- A 4-unit missile launcher equipped on the left arm. This is the only long-range weapon.
Alas Rowe, a pilot of the Earth Alliance, stole the strike and modified it for underwater warfare. In addition to equipping the back of the aircraft with a large underwater booster, the strike body has also been modified. The pilot is Alas Rowe.
- Diffusion missile for MS
- Spreading missiles equipped on both arms.
- Electromagnetic wave claw
- A dogfight claw equipped on both legs. You can destroy your computer by sending electromagnetic waves to enemy planes captured by claws..
RF (refined) strike. Model number: GAT-105RF. A modified Strike machine that was developed as a dedicated machine for Mu La Flaga. Equipped with a wired beam saber using gun barrel technology and boosters added to various parts of the aircraft. It was destroyed by being involved in the cyclops activation at the Alaska base on May 71, 5..
- Beam gatling gun
- Beam weapon equipped on the abdomen.
- Reinforced backpack
- A backpack with thrusters equipped with two wired beam sabers.
- Wired beam saber
- A beam saber that uses the wired armament technology that was put into practical use in MA. Can be separated from the aircraft and automatically attack enemy aircraft.
High mobility type strike G
G stands for Gundam. An aircraft developed by the plant with reference to a strike taken by chance when Heliopolis collapsed. High mobility vernier on the back, backpack vernier, small vernier on the legs, etc. The amount of defensiveness remains uncertain. The pilot is considered to be an elite soldier of the Zaft Army, and only the coordinator can control it..
Armed (high mobility type)
- Large braided rifle
- Mount on the left shoulder. A large armament that is as long as the entire length of the aircraft. A handheld beam rifle is combined with an anti-ship sword-like beam transmitter.
- Hand knife
- A knife made of special metal. Used for PS armor that disables the beam.
- Small missile
- A small missile installed on the chest.
- ^ "MGPlease refer to the decals attached to Yale Strike Gundam Ver.RM.
- ^ On the other hand, in the 2009 Gaiden work "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FRAE ASTRAYS", there are cases where it is called "Raigo Gundam" in the work..
- ^ The aircraft color is white, blue, red of the conventional workGundam typeMany tricolors.
- ^ Some documents claim to have added a power extender after refurbishing at the Orb..
- ^ 30th episode of the animation (28 episodes of the remastered version)
- ^ However, only the Sword Striker was not used by itself when boarding the Mu.
- ^ Although CE's mobile suit has a main camera on the head, auxiliary cameras are present in various parts of the aircraft, so it is possible to capture enemy aircraft by only exposing a part of the aircraft..
- ^ In CE, not only MS but also quantum computers are generalized and popular.. Shigeru Morita, who was in charge of setting, is supposed to imitate the biological tissue of the human body,, Details have not been revealed.
- ^ Except for Kira Yamato, the popular name of ``Gundam'' was used in the main part of the animation, Kagari Yura Asha in the first episode of ``Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY'', Sting Oakley of the second episode of the same work. Be done.
- ^ DesertIs an unstable ground due to its graininess, and compared to specialized aircraft such as Baku, the general-purpose strike had a slippery surface. In the battle in the desert, Kira takes into account the pressure to escape when touching the groundfrictionI dealt with this by rewriting the coefficient.. On the other hand, Keiji Shimomura, who was in charge of setting in the "Gundam SEED" series, was in the book article, Kira was in the desert battle.DamperI explained that I adjusted the settings of.
- ^ In the interview, Shigeru Morita, who was in charge of setting up, showed that the mechanism in the early GAT-X was only used for strikes, based on the description during the animation..
- ^ This name is from SEED DESTINY MSV Vol.6 GAT-SO2R N Dagger N Morita Shigeru.. In addition, this equipment has notation shaking depending on the medium, and in the previous SEED MSV Vol.15 GAT-01A1 Dagger commentary, "Combat knife Armor Schneider", "Assault Knife" at the time of "HG Yell Strike"It has become.
- ^ There are also documents that use shields with anti-beam coating.. In addition, it converts the incident beam energy into electric power, excites the resonance of armor members and forms a mirror surface at the molecular level. There are also materials that attenuate the destructive force by diffusely reflecting the beam.
- ^ One of the reasons why this machine was built isAkatsukiThe development plan of the Frozen was frozen, so it was necessary to have an alternative machine... In addition, spare parts of the prototype strike taken out of Heliopolis are also used for the frame and consumable parts of this machine..
- ^ Although the basic performance is the same as the GAT-X105 Strike, there are also documents that the aircraft accuracy has improved because each part was replaced with a new part of Morgenrate..
- ^ It is often called "Rouge" in the work.
- ^ "G Gene] Series commentary. Also, in the play, it is consistently equipped with ale, and no sword launcher pack is attached.
- ^ It is said that the Seiran family's intention, which was planning to grasp the real power with Kagari as a puppet, is said to be large... Incidentally, the IWSP for Strike Rouge was left in the orb when Kira took out Kagari... After that, the trend after equipping the Strike E boarded by Swen Kal Bayan in the battle with Martian is uncertain.
- ^ Otori in "HD Remaster".
- ^ The technology for introducing personality in the design quantum computer at Morgenlete is said to have been passed down from a professor with whom fellow technical chief Erica Simmons had a friendship..
- ^ The AI installed on the green frame is linked to a learning computer and has high avoidance performance. However, during the work, there were also scenes that could not correspond to Feint.
- ^ At the time of Zaft's pursuit of Eternal, the operating system installed by Kira Yamato was rewritten from a natural OS to a coordinator OS. The reason why the Strike Rouge body color was changed to be the same as that of the Strike is that the power consumption was reduced from the specification that emphasized armor strength, and the mobility and equipment were emphasized..
- ^ In the animation and novel version, there is a description that Kira Yamato verbally describes as "OS that has become able to cope with natural nerve junction"., Its details are unknown. On the other hand, according to the sequel to the novel version, it is explained that the OS for Strike Dagger and M1 Astray introduced a method in which a computer assists the operation, suggesting weakness to irregular movement and limit of reflection speed... In addition, this OS is portrayed as a disadvantage to the coordinator pilot who is skilled because of the assistance of the system..
- ^ At the time Strike Rouge was in the parts stage on the ground, Erica Simmons suggested that some of the PS armor that had been prepared for the production of this aircraft wasBlue frame secondIs also used for renovation.
- ^ When testingRow GuhlI was also witnessing and overlooked IWSP's high degree of control difficulty and that Rookie Kagari couldn't handle it. According to Law's view, Kikuchi and Kano can be used..
- ^ Shield that is not PS armor <Black system. X105 is red type and head twin eyes is green. X105 is still yellow> rouge
- ^ However, unlike the TV main broadcast version, the right arm remains.
- ^ See settings draft.
- ^ There are also materials that describe "Strike E Gundam".
- ^ There are also materials that describe "STRIKE ENHANCED GUNDAM".
- ^ "E" at the end of the aircraft name and model number means "reinforced type" (Enhanced, Enhanced) Is an acronym for.
- ^ Initially, Strike Noir (Strike E) was not designed to add equipment to the arm, so it was an equipment that could not be installed with an early kit such as "HG 1/144 Strike Noir Gundam". After that, the elbows of the plastic model "1/100 Master Grade Strike E" and the "1/100 Master Grade Strike Noir", which was released in common with the mold, were changed to a mount latch with a cover so that a shield etc. can be attached. Became. It is a structure that there is a mount latch when the cover is removed, but it was devised to solve the contradiction with the existing setting in the design of the plastic model to the last, and in the story such as “Δ ASTRAY” the cover is attached or removed. There is no depiction, and the shield is attached and detached to and from the elbow randomly.
- ^ BANDAI “1/144 HG Strike Noir Gundam” attached manual. In the commentary about the Noir striker, the aircraft before installation is also described as "Strike Noir".
- ^ Plastic modelAt the time of the release of the 1/144 HG Strike Noir Gundam, the aircraft color change due to the extender improvement was the origin of the aircraft name.[Note 33]No mention was made of the name change when the striker was not equipped, but after that, the setting changed with the appearance of "Strike E+IWSP" in the story development of the Gaiden work "Δ ASTRAY", and a special battle for Strike E. It was set up as a model equipped with a striker pack "Noir striker". On the other hand, in the story of the paper medium Gaiden "Δ ASTRAY" series, and in the manual attached to the plastic model "1/100 Master Grade Strike E" released thereafter, first there is a unique model / aircraft called "GAT-X105E Strike Noir" There is also no background that the aircraft is a one-make model that was modified and produced by the strike IWSP driven by Lieutenant Swen Kal Bayan himself in actual battle. Here, first, "Strike E" was newly created as a mobile suit that is the base body, and "Strike Noir" is not a machine name, but a name that refers to the appearance when Strike E was equipped with a Noir striker Became. The black fuselage color that represents the name of "Noir" is said to be dependent on the equipped striker, and the aircraft body without it (Strike E) is depicted as not having a black tone. In addition, there are multiple Strike E, and it is not necessarily the Strike remanufacturing machine + L.I.WSP's remodeled by Lieutenant Bayan, but is said to have been “paid” to multiple Phantom Payne pilots.
- ^ Due to the low productivity of PS armor members, it is said that multiple Noir strikers were produced with PS armor specifications and non-PS type specifications... HoweverExtendedIn Phantom Pain, which has advanced to recruit human resources by recruiting pilots, most of the full phase shift specifications of this equipment are also sent to the extended boarding machine, and it is confirmed that PS armor adoption type of striker pack is confirmed on natural boarding machine. Swen machine only.. However, during "Δ ASTRAY"Delta AstrayThere was also a description of being cut into a real sword.
- ^ For this reason, there is no fighting gear without the striker pack.
- ^ Great Mechanic G 2016 SPRING 2016, p. 89-90.
- ^ Work theory of mechanic designer 2015, p. 174.
- ^ SEED Mechanic & World 2012, p. 264.
- ^ Monthly Newtype September 2002 9, p. 18-19.
- ^ METAL BUILD Yale Strike Gundam Special Page -Soul Web
- ^ a b Great mechanic 7 2002, p. 69-74.
- ^ SEED FRAME ASTRAYS Special Edition 2009, p. 132-133.
- ^ a b c d e HG Yale Strike Gundam 2002-Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED DESTINY MS Encyclopedia 2008, p. 6.
- ^ Data Collection SEED Vol. 2004, p. 16.
- ^ SEED Mechanic & World 2012, p. 36.
- ^ a b c d e f g PG Strike Gundam 2004-Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c MG Strike Gundam + IWSP 2006, p. 9- Assembly instructions
- ^ RG Yell Strike Gundam 2011, p. 4- Assembly instructions
- ^ "Thorough explanation of the aircraft performance and functions of Strike Gundam! "Weekly Gundam Mobile Suit Bible" No. 6, released today!”. GUNDAM.INFO (October 2019, 3). October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ MG Yell Strike Gundam 2003, p. 7- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c d MG Strike Gundam + IWSP 2006, p. 6- Assembly instructions
- ^ MG Yell Strike Gundam 2004, p. 7- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c d SEED OFIFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.3 2003, p. 16-17.
- ^ HG M1 Astray 2012-Assembly instructions
- ^ Please refer to the animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" HD remaster version XNUMXst OP.
- ^ SEED OFIFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.4 2003, p. 8.
- ^ Mobile Suit Bible 6 2019, p. 6-7.
- ^ Novel SEED ASTRAY Volume 1 2003, p. 225-227.
- ^ MG Strike Gundam + IWSP 2006, p. 7- Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED fate reunion 2003, p. 69.
- ^ Novel version SEED Volume 3 2003, p. 50.
- ^ Novel version SEED Volume 2 2003, p. 63.
- ^ a b SEED MS Encyclopedia 2008, p. 76.
- ^ a b Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2004 2, p. 46-49.
- ^ Monthly Newtype September 2004 2, p. 36-39- Shigeru Morita "SEED's Reason"
- ^ SEED OFIFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.1 2003, p. 26.
- ^ a b SEED Mechanic & World 2012, p. 32-33.
- ^ Novel SEED ASTRAY Volume 2 2004, p. 80.
- ^ Data Collection SEED Vol. 2004, p. 77.
- ^ Novel version SEED Volume 2 2003, p. 38-39.
- ^ PG Gundam Astray Red Frame 2009-Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED OFIFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.3 2003, p. 28.
- ^ a b Novel version SEED Volume 2 2003, p. 68-69.
- ^ Great mechanic 8 2003, p. 56-63.
- ^ Perfect archive SEED DESTINY 2006, p. 168-170.
- ^ a b Gundam SEED & ASTRAY Modeling Manual Vol.2 2003, p. 14.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n PG Strike Rouge 2005-Assembly instructions
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine April 2004 4, p. 44-47.
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2003 2, p. 92-93.
- ^ SEED Model Vol.3 SEED MSV Edition 2004, p. 95.
- ^ SEED Model Vol.3 SEED MSV Edition 2004, p. 111.
- ^ SEED fate reunion 2003, p. 67.
- ^ a b RG Yell Strike Gundam 2011, p. 9- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c d e f MG Yell Strike Gundam 2004, p. 9- Assembly instructions
- ^ MG Freedom Gundam 2004, p. 9- Assembly instructions
- ^ MG Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam 2008, p. 15- Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED Model Vol.4 Crimson Flame 2004, p. 154-155.
- ^ MG Yell Strike Gundam 2004, p. 3- Assembly instructions
- ^ Figure King No257 2019, p. 28.
- ^ a b HG 105 Dagger + Gun Barrel 2004-Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l 1/100 Gale Strike Gundam 2009-Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED OFIFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.2 2003, p. 5.
- ^ ASTRAY blog 2006/11
- ^ Animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" Episode 37 (Remastered Episode 35)
- ^ BB Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System 2004-Assembly instructions
- ^ a b "METAL BUILD Alternative Strike Special Page". Soul web. October 2019th, 10Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h MG Strike Gundam + IWSP 2006, p. 2- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b Monthly Hobby Japan November 2006 11, p. 37.
- ^ SEED DESTINY ASTRAY R Turn Red Edition 2014, p. 22-23.
- ^ SEED RGB ILUSTRATIONS 2004, p. 61.
- ^ a b c d e MG Strike Rouge 2004, p. 2- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c d HG Strike Rouge + IWSP 2004-Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED Official Guidebook Fate Reunion 2003, p. 40.
- ^ a b Novel version SEED Volume 5 2004, p. 265-269.
- ^ a b c SEED OFIFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.4 2003, p. 12.
- ^ Data Collection Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Vol. 2004, p. 51.
- ^ a b MG Strike Rouge 2004, p. 7- Assembly instructions
- ^ See the animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" episodes 48-50 (remaster version 46-48).
- ^ ASTRAY Blog September 2006
- ^ a b c SEED DESTINY MS Encyclopedia 2008, p. 123.
- ^ Animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY" PHASE-23, PHASE-28
- ^ Animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY" PHASE-32
- ^ Animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY" PHASE-39
- ^ SEED Mechanic & World 2012, p. 233.
- ^ a b Monthly Gundam Ace January 2005 1, p. 158.
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine April 2009 5.
- ^ a b c d SEED FRAME ASTRAYS Special Edition 2009, p. 72-74.
- ^ SEED DESTINY ASTRAY R Turn Red Edition 2014, p. 14,44-45.
- ^ a b c Novel version SEED DESTINY Volume 4 2005, p. 302-304.
- ^ See the animation "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" episode 28 (remaster version episode 26).
- ^ Novel version SEED Volume 3 2003, p. 182.
- ^ Novel version SEED Volume 4 2003, p. 335-336.
- ^ Novel version SEED DESTINY Volume 1 2005, p. 344.
- ^ a b MG Strike Rouge Otori Equipment 2013-Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c d MG Strike Noir Gundam 2007, p. 2- Assembly instructions
- ^ MG Strike Rouge 2004, p. 2 Assembly instructions.
- ^ Novel SEED ASTRAY Volume 2 2004, p. 22-25.
- ^ HG Force Impulse Gundam 2004-Assembly instructions
- ^ Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY Official PHASE30
- ^ Novel version SEED Volume 5 2004, p. 347-348.
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine April 2004 7, p. 12-13.
- ^ a b SEED ASTRAY B 2005, p. 158-161.
- ^ Film Comics SEED DESTINY Volume 11 2005, p. 195.
- ^ a b Data collection SEED Gaiden 2 2008, p. 56-57.
- ^ a b Fact File No. 135 2007, p. 31.
- ^ a b c MG Strike E + IWSP 2008, p. 2- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b STARGAZER Complete Guide 2006, p. 93.
- ^ a b c MG Strike Noir Gundam 2007, p. 7- Assembly instructions
- ^ a b SEED DESTINY MS Encyclopedia 2008, p. 106.
- ^ a b c HG Strike Noir Gundam 2006-Assembly instructions
- ^ a b MG Strike E + IWSP 2008, p. 9- Assembly instructions
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine April 2007 9, p. 117.
- ^ HG Bull Duel Gundam 2006-Assembly instructions
- ^ a b c MG Strike Noir Gundam 2007, p. 16- Assembly instructions
- ^ Gundam Weapons Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY Hen 2008, p. 72-73.
- ^ STARGAZER Complete Guide 2006, p. 52-53.
- ^ HG Strike Noir Gundam 2006, p. "BANDAI HOBBY CATALOG 2006" kit first bonus DVD.
- ^ a b c SEED DESTINY MS Encyclopedia 2008, p. 100-101.
- ^ Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE73 STARGAZER official website
- ^ STARGAZER Complete Guide 2006, p. 8-9.
- ^ a b MG Strike Noir Gundam 2007, p. 13- Assembly instructions
- ^ SEED FRAME ASTRAYS Special Edition 2009, p. 145-147,161, 164-XNUMX.
- ^ Dengeki Hobby Magazine April 2007 7, p. 86.
- ^ a b Mobile Suit Encyclopedia Gundam SEED Union Orb Hen 2011, p. 160-161.
- ^ VS Astray Novel Edition 2011, p. 168-169.
- ^ VS Astray Novel Edition 2011, p. 187.
- ^ Data collection SEED Gaiden 2 2008, p. 93.
- ^ a b c d SEED DESTINY MS Encyclopedia 2008, p. 110-111.
- ^ a b SEED FRAME ASTRAYS Special Edition 2009, p. 204-208.
- ^ Mobile Suit Encyclopedia Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Union Orb Hen 2011, p. 110-111.
- ^ a b c Comic BomBom March 2004 Issue 3, p. 30-31.
- ^ a b Comic BomBom March 2004 Issue 1, p. 44-45.
- ^ a b c d Comic BomBom March 2004 Issue 2, p. 32-33.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MS Encyclopedia" Ichijinsha, July 2008, 7.ISBN 978-4-7580-1108-2.
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY MS Encyclopedia, Ichijinsha, November 2008, 11.ISBN 978-4-7580-1126-6.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Cosmic Era Mechanic & World" Futabasha, November 2012.ISBN 978-4-575-46469-6.
- "Hobby Japan MOOK Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Model Vol.3 SEED MSV" Hobby Japan, May 2004.ISBN 4-89425-336-4.
- "Hobby Japan MOOK Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY Model Vol.2 DESTINY MSV Edition" Hobby Japan, March 2006, 3.ISBN 4-89425-415-8.
- "Gundam Weapons Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY Edition" Hobby Japan, August 2008.ISBN 978-4-89425-754-2.
- "Gundam Weapons Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY ASTRAY R Turn Red" Hobby Japan, December 2014, 12.ISBN 978-4-7986-0934-8.
- "Hobby Japan MOOK Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Model Vol.4 Crimson Flame" Hobby Japan, October 2004.ISBN 4-89425-347-X.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED OF IFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.1" Kodansha, February 2003.ISBN 4-06-334678-1.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED OF IFICIAL FILE Mecha Edition Vol.2" Kodansha, May 2003, 5.ISBN 4-06-334725-7.
- "KC Deluxe-1770 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED OF IFICIAL FILE Mecha Vol.3" Kodansha, September 2003.ISBN 4-06-334770-2.
- "KC Deluxe-1808 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED OF IFICIAL FILE Mecha Vol.4" Kodansha, September 2003.ISBN 4-06-334770-2.
- "TV Magazine Special Editing Extra Mobile Suit Gundam SEED & SEED DESTINY MOBILE SUIT FILE" Kodansha, May 2005.ISBN 4-06-179152-4.
- Kunio Okawara, "Mechanic Designer's Work Theory, Yatterman, Craftsman Who Drawn Gundam," Kobunsha, August 2015.ISBN 978-4-334-03874-8.
- "Data Collection 17 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Vol. 2004" Media Works, October 10, 15.ISBN 4-8402-2817-5.
- "Data Collection 18 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Volume 2004" Media Works, October 10.ISBN 4-8402-2867-1.
- "Data Collection Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Gaiden 2" MediaWorks, April 2008, 4.ISBN 4-8402-2817-5.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE73 STARGAZER Complete Guide" MediaWorks, December 2006.ISBN 4-8402-3729-8.
- "Official Guidebook Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Official Guidebook Fateful Reunion" Kadokawa Shoten, February 2003.ISBN 4-04-853596-X.
- "Official Guidebook 3 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY Oath Space" Kadokawa Shoten, December 2005.ISBN 4-04-853927-2.
- Keiji Shimomura (Sunrise) "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED RGB ILUSTRATIONS" Kadokawa Shoten, August 2004.ISBN 4-04-853763-6.
- "Gundam's Common Knowledge Mobile Suit Encyclopedia Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Union / Orb Edition" Futabasha, November 2011.ISBN 978-4-575-30366-7.
- "Gundam SEED & ASTRAY Modeling Manual Vol.2" Media Works, November 2003.ISBN 4-8402-2530-3.
- "PERFECT ARCHIVE SERIES 5 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY" Takeshobo, May 2006.ISBN 4-8124-2687-1.
- Dengeki Hobby Magazine
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2003" Media Works.
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2004" Media Works.
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2004" Media Works.
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2004" Media Works.
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2007" Media Works.
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2007" Media Works.
- "Dengeki Hobby Magazine February 2009" Media Works.
- Hobby Japan
- "Monthly Hobby Japan November 2006 Issue" Hobby Japan.
- Monthly new type
- "Monthly Newtype September 2002" Kadokawa Shoten.
- "Monthly Newtype September 2004" Kadokawa Shoten.
- Gundam Ace
- "Monthly Gundam Ace January 2005" Kadokawa Shoten.
- Comic bonbon
- "Comic BomBom January 2004" Kodansha.
- "Comic BomBom January 2004" Kodansha.
- "Comic BomBom January 2004" Kodansha.
- Dengeki Hobby Magazine
- Ryu Goto "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED 2 Desert Tiger" Kadokawa Shoten, July 2003, 7.ISBN 4-04-429102-0.
- Ryu Goto "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED 3 Peace Country" Kadokawa Shoten, August 2003.ISBN 4-04-429103-9.
- Ryu Goto "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED 4 Falling Sword" Kadokawa Shoten, November 2003, 11.ISBN 4-04-429104-7.
- Ryu Goto "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED 5 To the Endless Tomorrow" Kadokawa Shoten, February 2004, 2.ISBN 4-04-429105-5.
- Ryu Goto "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY 1 Angry Eyes" Kadokawa Shoten, March 2005, 3.ISBN 4-04-429108-X.
- Ryu Goto "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY 4 The World Shown" Kadokawa Shoten, November 2005, 11.ISBN 4-04-429111-X.
- Tomohiro Chiba "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY 1" Kadokawa Shoten, September 2003, 9.ISBN 4-04-429701-0.
- Tomohiro Chiba "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY 2" Kadokawa Shoten, September 2004, 7.ISBN 4-04-429703-7.
- Tomohiro Chiba "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY B" Media Works, August 2005.ISBN 978 4840231992.
- Tomohiro Chiba "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS ASTRAY』Media Works, September 2011.ISBN 978-4-04-870857-9.
- Film comics
- Separate Encyclopedia
- "Weekly Gundam Fact File No. 135" De Agostini Japan, May 2007, 5.
- "Weekly Gundam Mobile Suit Bible No. 6" De Agostini Japan, March 2019, 3.
- Plastic model kit
- "High Grade 1/144 Yale Strike Gundam" Bandai, November 2002.
- "SD Gundam BB Warrior No.259 Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System" Bandai, January 2004.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Yale Strike Gundam" Bandai, November 2004.
- "High Grade 1/144 Strike Rouge + IWSP" Bandai, November 2002.
- "High Grade 1/144 Force Impulse Gundam" Bandai, November 2004.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Freedom Gundam" Bandai, July 2004.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Strike Rouge" Bandai, September 2004.
- "High Grade 1/144 105 Dagger + Gun Barrel" Bandai, September 2004.
- "Perfect Grade 1/60 Strike Gundam" Bandai, November 2004.
- "Perfect Grade 1/60 Strike Rouge + Skygrasper" Bandai, August 2005.
- "High Grade 1/144 Strike Noir Gundam" Bandai, June 2006.
- "High Grade 1/144 Bull Duel Gundam" Bandai, September 2006.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Strike Gundam + IWSP" Bandai, October 2006.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Strike Noir Gundam" Bandai, March 2007.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Strike E+IWSP Lucas O'Donnell Special Machine" Bandai, February 2008.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Launcher / Sword Strike Gundam" Bandai, April 2008.
- "Perfect Grade 1/60 Gundam Astray Red Frame" Bandai, March 2009.
- "1/100 Gale Strike Gundam" Bandai, August 2009.
- "Real Grade 1/144 Yale Strike Gundam" Bandai, April 2011.
- "High-grade 1/144 M1 Astray" Bandai, June 2012.
- "Master Grade 1/100 Strike Rouge Otori Equipment Ver.RM" Bandai, September 2013.