US / NY Broadway September performance resumed Policy to ask customers for vaccination certification
If you write the contents roughly
In September, major theaters will resume performances on Broadway for the first time in about a year and a half.
Broadway in New York, USA, inoculates spectators with new coronavirus vaccine for reopening in September ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanThen,Lunar month septemberTheLong moonCalled (Nagatsuki), and nowadaysNew yearAlso used as an alias for September. The most powerful reason for Nagatsuki is that it is an abbreviation for "Yonagatsuki". In addition, there is a theory that "Inakari Tsuzuki" became "Nekazuki" and became "Nagatsuki" and that "Inatsuki Tsuzuki" was abbreviated. There is also another name for "sleeping moon".
EnglishThe month name in September isLatinIt is the same as the notation, this is the Latin word "7th"septemThe disagreement, which derives from the word "," did not change the name in 153 BC, even though it changed the convention from January until March to January. It is a myth that the name of the Roman emperor entered in July and August. this is7 Gaius Julius CaesarIt was called "Quintilis" before it was changed to "Julius" by this, which is derived from the Latin word "quintus" meaning "fifth", and it can be seen from the fact that the gap has already occurred..
Irozuki (Ayatsuki), Iwaizuki (Holiday), Eigetsu (Wyotsuki), Kikisaki (Kikuzuki), Kikuzuki (Kikuzuki), Kurenoaki (Late Fall), Gengets (Gentetsu) ), Kenjutsuzuki (Kenjutsuki), Seijozuki (Aotsuki), Chikusuzuki (Takesuitsuki), Nagatsuki (Nagatsuki), Awakening (Nezakutsuki), Banshu (Late Autumn) ), Boshu (during autumn), Momijizuki (autumn leaves)
September annual events
- May 9 - Disaster Preparedness Day(Japan)
- September 9stMonday - labor Day(The United States of America,カナダ）
- May 9Around- Moon watching(Japan)
- Third Monday of September- 敬老の日(Japan)
- May 9からMay 9Until - Animal protection week(Japan)
- May 9Around-Sky day(Japan)
- May 9Around- Autumnal Equinox Day(Japan)
Sports held in September
- First Sunday- All Ireland Senior Haring Championshipfinal(Harling）
- Early to late- Grand SumoSeptember location (Kokugikan）
- First Sunday- All Ireland Senior Football Championshipfinal(Gaelic football）
- Last Saturday- AFL Grand Final(Aussie football）
Works with the theme of September
- The title is "September," but it is a song that reminds me of September in December.
- aiko -"September"
- Mari Iijima -"The smell of rain in September"
- Ippudo,SHAZNA(cover)-"Sumire September Love'
- ENDLESS -"September rain"
- Hiromi Ota -"September rain"Around the grave street"
- Kubota Saki -"September color"
- Green day -``Wake Me Up When September Ends''
- Crazy ken band -"Septenbaa"
- Yukio Sasaki -"September Valentine"
- Nami Shimada -"Smile in September"
- Southern All Stars -"Shonan SEPTEMBER'
- Stardust review -"September Sea"
- Yoko Takahashi -"Graduation in September'
- Takeuchi Mariya -"September"
- Tulip (band) -"September"
- Miyuki Nakajima -"September to get off the boat'
- Mari Natsuki -"September Marie"
- Megumi Hayashibara -"September Door"
- PE'Z -"September Sky -KUGATSU NO SOLA-"
- Naoya Matsuoka & Wesing -"September Wind"
- Yumi Matsutoya -"Do not return in September","September Blue Moon","September cicada","Sapphire September evening'
- Saori Minami -"In September","September episode'
- Moon riders -"September sea is jellyfish sea"
- Akiko Yano -"Nagatsuki/Kannazuki"
- RADWIMPS -"September"
- the brilliant green -"SEPTEMBER RAIN"
- Tokunaga Hideaki -"September Stranger"
- RC succession -"It's September."
- CCB -"And September'
- TUBE -"Lady September"
- ^ Similarly, October, November, and December of the general calendar are the eighth, ninth, and tenth months of the Roman calendar, meaning the Latin "eighth", "ninth", and "tenth", respectively. derived from "octavius", "nonus", "decimus"
|2021 9(Long moon）|
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12