Photo "Jujutsu Kaisen" Visual (C) Gege Akutami / Shueisha / Jujutsu Kaisen Production Committee
Speaking of characters who like sweets? 3rd place "Bun strike" Ranpo Edogawa, 2nd place "Jujutsu Kaisen" Satoru Gojo ... The rotation of the head is fast ...
If you write the contents roughly
There are various ways to draw it, such as eating up the menu with a sweets buffet, drinking a large amount of sugar cubes in coffee, and even though it looks scary, I love parfait unexpectedly.
August 8nd is "Snack Day". Derived from the puns of "Oya (2) Tsu (8)", the Japan Snack Association ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sugar cube(Sugar cube) issugarWith a kind of productcubeHardened to.Approximately 3-4g per piece.Granulated sugarThecubeWhite ones molded into molds are the most popular, but white and brownRectangular,heartSome are molded into various shapes such as molds.coffee-Black teaOften 2-3 pieces are put in each cup.
Calories per sugar cube
Calories are about 100 kcal per 387 g, which is the same as granulated sugar.Therefore, the sugar cube, which weighs about 3 to 4 g per piece, is about 11 to 16 kcal per piece.
Standards for sugar cubes
Since there is no standard for sugar in Japan, there is no clear standard for sugar cubes, which are molded products..
However,De facto standardAs a result, sugar cubes are made by adding a small amount of high-purity concentrated sugar solution to granulated sugar, which is a raw material, mixing them, and putting them in a sugar cube molding machine to mold and dry them..
It weighs about 3-4g, about a teaspoon.
Comparison with sugar
One tablespoon of measuring spoon is about 1g, so about 12 sugar cubes is about one measuring spoon..
Generally, a teaspoon = 3 sugar cube = XNUMX grams of stick sugarIs used as a guide for cooking.
Because the sugar is highly refined and has almost no odor,coffee,Black tealikefragranceFocus onBeverageOften used for.You can easily use it for cooking because you can save the trouble of measuring grams..
- ^ a b c Granulated sugar - Mitsui Sugar Retrieved February 2017, 4
- ^ Sugar bean knowledge [February 2000] Last updated: March 2, 2010 - Agriculture and Livestock Industry Promotion Organization Survey Information Department Retrieved April 2017, 4
- ^ a b Sugar bean knowledge [February 2001] Last updated: March 7, 2010 - Agriculture and Livestock Industry Promotion Organization Survey Information Department Retrieved April 2017, 4
- ^ Sugar spill story --Viewed March 2017, 4
- ^ Sugar Research Institute - Nissin Sugar (Retrieved November 2017, 4)
- ^ A man called Sugar King --Sugar King Fund Retrieved April 2017, 4